• Pros

• "I will be sticking with DPO for good and always recommending."

• "Fits perfectly into the system we tried to create. The ability to have this cloud based and have access from multiple locations and levels of approval are just what we needed."

• "Ability to have it on the go, the approval levels are great. The admin section is also easy to use."

• Cons

• "My needs are simpler than your app requires. Sometimes View PO will not come up."

• "There are frequent times when the software stops working and appears to go down without notice. These are typically fixed quickly, however it is still an inconvenience."

• "The limitations on how many people can utilize the program is frustrating."

Browse Digital Purchase Order Reviews

Josie from Freelance

Best PO software I've ever used

Speed, ease, accessibility, ticks every box.

Pros

So easy to pick up and execute every operation, so commonsensicly put together hands down the easiest PO software I've ever used especially in comparison to sites like EzyPO. I will be sticking with DPO for good and always recommending.

Cons

Nothing. I haven't found anything yet to complain about other than it not being clear how to delete a PDF upload if you need to update it/upload an updated one.

Susie from AGBO Films

DPO has streamlined payment processes and has been well received by our teams

Our experience with DPO has been fanstastic. We are still building it out to get the most out of it. But so far, we are extremely happy with it and looking forward to getting further down the road with it to fully utilize its features.

Pros

DPO is in an incredibly intuitive tool making it super easy to deploy. It accommodates a generous variety of scenarios and the overall aesthetic is great. We are receiving very positive feedback from the users and it has really helped streamline our accounts payable process. What I like most is the ability to attach files and collect approvals in one document that can be converted as a pdf for our digital AP files. Another great feature is the automatic alerts to approvers as well as those responsible for facilitating payment. I'm a huge fan!

Cons

I would like to see more reporting features. It's possible that they exist and I just haven't figured out how to get them but for example, I would like to be able to export individual departments to Excel. I've only been able to manage a full export of all data - which is great to have but I'd like to be able to customize reports. I would love to see it interface with our accounting software.

Reasons for Choosing Digital Purchase Order

I had used it on a show for a major studio so I knew it had already been vetted which gave me an immediate comfort level. I also got to experience how user friendly it is which I knew would make it easier to roll out for the broader group at our company.

Neil from Spectrum Controls

Pre-sale support

I have taken a trial version and have some questions about the product prior to thinking of buying it. There does not appear to be a way to contact anyone in the company except a phone number in Germany which I have not tried. There also appear to be some major shortfalls: - no consideration of sales tax or VAT on the PO. - can add some custom fields to PO, but cannot determine WHERE they will appear. - cannot customize the layout of the PO. - no units of measure - doesn't appear to be a way to put your company logo on your PO's. - reading the help and agreement, it appears to be focused on the film-making industry. There may be remedies to these shortfalls, if I could simply contact them and ask.

Response from LeBog Software

Replied October 2016

Dear Neil, thank you for your review. Sorry about your initial trouble. We actually have a toll free number that you can call 24/7. You can find the number on the main page of www.digitalpurchaseorder.com Let me also answer your questions: 1. You can add a big number of custom fields as well as customize your PO layout. We do mention in our FAQs to reach out to us. 2. You can also add your company logo to your PDF. This is also a service that we deliver for you. 3. Last but not least, we are operating in 16 industries and don't focus on films only. If you have any questions, you can call +1 888 DPO 7254 or email us support@digitalpurchaseorder.com

Frank from InterContinental Hotel Berlin GmbH

Digitale Kostenkontrolle

Wir haben in den letzten Jahren nur gute Erfahrungen mit DPO gemacht, aus diesem Grund sind wir dabei geblieben und werden es wohl auch. Vorteil nach wie vor. Volle Kostenkontrolle, Genehmigungsstufen bis hin zum Kauf. Automatisches auslösen der der Bestellung durch letzte Freigabe. Leichte Handhabung für Finance. Report Export ermöglicht genaue Auswertung.

Pros

Leichte Handhabung, viele Möglichkeiten zum Einstellen von Zugriffsrechten und genehmigungsstufen. Nach Jahren noch wiederfinden von Angeboten und Kaufzeiträume. Suchfunktion, egal ob nach Artikel oder Firmen. Durch die Möglichkeit von Budgethinterlegungen, volle Kostenkontrolle. Weniger Papier da Digitale Ablage.

Cons

Es gibt immer Möglichkeiten etwas weiter zu entwickeln, was den einen mehr nutzt als dem anderen. Meine Erfahrung ist, nichts ist unmöglich. Negatives kann ich durch die Entwicklung von DPO nichts einbringen.

Priya from Aircastle Advisor Llc

DPO - Easy setup and deployment

I mostly worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at DPO, and he has been always responsive to all our questions, or any additional setup requirements we've had on the product.

Pros

The ease of setup with intuitive user interface was the best part of DPO. We were able to setup the system for creating Purchase Orders for our Engineers in a very short period of time.

Cons

As a system admin, I've not heard any negative feedback about the product from our end users.

Reasons for Choosing Digital Purchase Order

We've been using DPO for over four years now, and extremely satisfied with the product. It was the only SaaS based PO application that met all our requirements for generating PO's from three different offices with minimal setup.

Julia from Core Geomatics Group Inc

Julia's Review

I use PO's weekly and it's nice to be able to log on and create a PO with ease.

Pros

I like that its easy to access, i can print reports if required for tracking purposes.

Cons

I often have to give a PO# prior to having information to enter , if a PO is issued and it needs to be updated it creates a revision, I do not like this feature if a PO is Pending it shouldn't have to have a revision.

Reasons for Choosing Digital Purchase Order

DPO is a good software product for what we needed. we are a virtual office, so having a PO book at our finger tips helps with keeping track of purchases.

Rebecca from 25hours hotel company

A tool that I wouldn't want to miss !

Digital Purchase Order made it easier for our company to process purchase orders aswell as invest orders. With the budget and delivery function we are able to track our purchases and staying within the budget.

Pros

The software is easy to use, very self explaining and is for us (with multiple properties in different locations) a very important tool. With the tool you can not only see the amount of money and the supplier for the wanted order, but aswell see the approval workflow and structure it by department or budget. Since the PO Books are staying in the system, we are also able to see the history of a purchase order from a different year.

Cons

The only and really minor thing that doesnt work for us is the integration in our billing system which would be super nice. But thats really all :-)

Reasons for Choosing Digital Purchase Order

Yes, because while testing we realized that DPO is the perfect fit for us.

Jeremy from Skutt Catholic High School

Perfect for what we need

Great customer service, quick to respond, and a reliable platform for our users.

Pros

This is a reliable platform that is simple for our teachers, coaches, and other school personnel to use to track purchases and make sure we have receipts and appropriate information.

Cons

No major issues. We switched from a paper PO system and this has made things much more efficent.

David from Child Development Council of Franklin County, Inc.

Review of the Digital Purchase Order Application

Pros

Ease of use and the great customer service.

Cons

It would be helpful if the software had some additional reporting capabilities.

Alesja from FAIRworldwide GmbH

Easy to use and very stable software

Pros

For our branch it's simply necessary to not loose cost control and stay in budget. DPO is really easy to use and has many individual features. We don't want not miss it!

Cons

There was a time that the App-usability was not as good as the Webpage. But DPO has relaunched the App and redesigned the whole structure to make it even easier to use. Thanks!

Ryan from Peel Mining Limited

Industry: Mining & Metals

Easy to use PO system

Great overall experience, easy to use system which allows staff to lodge PO's on the run and office staff to control costs effectively.

Pros

We loved the fact that it was easy to use and upload our accounts structure to. The App really made a difference for our guys to make purchase orders on the run. The web interface also was easy to use and administer. Setting authorization/purchase limits for users was a great function.

Cons

Limited user base for the price of the product, expenses when you have to run multiple PO books (different subsidiaries).

Eric from All Year Heating & Cooling

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Great Product!

I've used Digital Purchase Order for one year and it has been great. It's very user-friendly and the representative has given great and prompt customer service any time I've needed help. I do wish the mobile app was a bit more easy to use and more similar to the desktop version but for now, it is still a good tool.

Pros

Very easy to use and helps me keep track of my purchases.

Cons

The app needs more work. It takes more time to use it if you are used to the desktop version because it is very different. I wish that the fields to be filled out were prompted in the same order that they are in the desktop version.

Mathew from Golden Dawn Minerals Inc.

Industry: Mining & Metals

DPO

We have been using this for about a year now and it works well once everyone has graduated from a short learning curve.

Pros

Can track and process PO's digitally and from your mobile phone. Links with accounting software.

Cons

The menu for administration options are a little bit cumbersome to set at first.

Rodney from Trinity Maintenance Solutions Ltd.

Very effective PO software.

Pros

easy to use, the app is very convenient, keeps everything organized, totally paperless, easy to add/remove users.

Cons

Adam from Devlin Construction Ltd.

Great Purchase order system for the $$

Only feature missing is full integration with accounting software, which is impossible at the price. So considering the price, it's a perfect system! Great job!!

Pros

approval process, capacity to tracked open and closed po, mobile app, ease of use

Cons

Doesn't integrate with accounting software

Danielle from Lakeland Building Serviecs

Easy to use.

Pros

Easy to use for both the admin and the staff. The emails come through very quickly and that makes it easy for all.

Cons

Should be able to delete vendors even if they have been used previously or maybe just deactivate them so you don't see them unless you want to.

Eric from All Year Heating & Cooling

Digital Purchase Order is Wonderful!

Digital Purchase Order is an excellent product and would recommend to anyone looking to keep better records of their purchase history.

Pros

It is very user-friendly and easy to get started.

Cons

The mobile app version does not have the ability to search for key words.

Norman from BEN PORAT YOSEF

Very well suited for our needs. Has flexibility

Pros

ease of use and reporting function. very flexible and user friendly when adding account and dept codes

Cons

Need More programming flexibility. Sometimes would like quicker response on customer service side which may take a day or two.

Brian from Falck Safety Services Canada

Excellent product

Speed at which PO are seen and approved.

Pros

Cons

none

Brian from Lakeland Building Services

Industry: Facilities Services

Great PO software for what our business uses it for.

We have had a great experience with DPO. The software has recently introduced many new great features. The best part of the software is its easy use, app that can be used on smartphone from the field and the back and forth communication with the field and back office.

Pros

Communication

Cons

Cannot think of anything

Andrew from Rolmacon Global Ltd

Pros

Excellent system when no other purchase order system was available. The mobile app has proved very useful and allowed me to make urgent orders.

Stephen from George Lowden Guitars

Industry: Music

Painless.

Speed of creating and tracking purchases

Pros

The simplicity of creating purchase orders, the ease of searching by supplier and creatign new purchase orders based off old ones.

Cons

Lack of Ipad specific app. That when left open for a while it looks like everything is OK, but you actually need to log out and back in to create a new PO

kevin from Flagler Holdings LLC

Great product, wish it could migrate with our DMS

Reduce our cost and control the behavior of our team for a very low cost of product

Pros

Ease of use, mobile application is great, It is reliable and the support from Bogdan cannot be beat.

Cons

I wish it integrated with our DMS, I have struggled to understand the tiers of approval levels but to be honest that's more me than the system

Martha from Golden Dawn Minerals

Exceptional customer service, great UI

Pros

Just would like to say how I'm impressed with the quick response and dedication I received from your support line when I sent in my questions. He was knowledgeable and fixed my problem right away and responded right away to each of my emails. After researching PO apps that would work for our company DPO offered all of the requirements we were looking for namely: ability to work with Windows, Android and iPhone plus QBO integration and a simple UI that a variety of technology adept or technology (lol) challenged users would be capable of using. Thank you so much

Kristin from Chemoil

Great product. Responsive and reliable customer service.

Pros

The software is very easy to use. Our users had no problems learning how to submit POs even if they have little to no technical skills.

Cons

I have not been notified by any of our 20 users of any dislikes that they have regarding the software. Further user analysis would need to be completed to determine any cons.

Miriam from Ben Porat Yosef

BPY Review

Pros

Easy to search for PO's and easy to modify existing PO's

Cons

so many steps to print the pdf of a PO and would like it to be easily downloaded into quickbooks

Response from LeBog Software

Replied November 2020

Hi Miriam, we do have an Quickbooks Online Integration. Please take a look at the video below: https://youtu.be/9SVLuf4XLag

Judy from Freeform

A bit rough at first but all turned out great! After the crew got it it was GREAT

Once the crew understood how to use it, to benefited all of us as it was a quick turn around on approval and entering into the accounting system.

Pros

Ease of using it. Quick responses from department getting approvals.

Cons

Printing out all pages of PO needs to be an easier way to print out POs.

Amanda from KCS Construction LLC

Been very nice to have a central location to issue purchase orders without having an extra person.

Not having to have an employee take phone calls all day and write out POs on a notebook for entry.

Pros

I love that this is so customizable. We were able to adjust the system for our exact needs. We have tried many different ways to make obtaining POs easier for our field crew and this is the best so far.

Cons

Would like the mobile to be able to amend POs. The web view is harder to see on smaller devices to amend things. Either that or it would be nice for the guys to be able to enter the amount of the PO AFTER the number is issued. We want our PO numbers on the receipt but they don't know amount until after the purchase.

Manuel from Southern Sanitation

Just great, has made work simpler.

Pros

That it is never down and can be accessed from anywhere. Can create users with limited access. Just Great!

Cons

If there was a feature to change layout or colors of the website just to give it more life.

Steve from Ibiza Rocks Group

Simple and clean to use, excellent customer support

The DPO software fitted our need of purchase order tracking very well. We did not require huge complexity more a manageable workflow for authorisations. DPO's simple interface and settings panels make that task easy, with more complicated setups being catered for. The whole system was setup very quickly for us, some small developments were also performed and the DPO team imported suppliers and other accounting data from our previous system with speed and ease. The whole process of creating, authorising, duplicating and reporting purchase orders is done within very few screens and clicks and the tasks become effortless. I would highly recommend this software, it has very good functionality at a very competitive price.

Sarah from Raleigh Executive Jetport

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Use for smaller operation with 2 approval officers at different physical locations. Works great.

Streamlined our purchase order process.

Pros

I really like the email notifications. It streamlines the process and makes sure everyone who needs to know aware of pending POs. The search feature is also very helpful.

Cons

It would be nice to have a bit more detail at a glance when looking at the list of POs, rather than having to click into it to see the price per item, etc.

Adam from Revo Testing Technologies

DPO Review

We have been very happy with the software.

Pros

This software is very easy to use to generate POs quickly.

Cons

The quickbooks connection is not something we ended up using.

David from Artemis Racing

Industry: Maritime

Very convenient and smooth system with great support

Pros

Simple enough for me to use while having capacity to grow with our company if needed I love the support we have had so far from the software guys

Cons

Nothing so far. Have had a few changes that are in the pipeline and when they arrive I'll be very satisfied

john from EVS

Great Product !!!

This is a great product!! We have been looking for something like this for years.. We just need to keep track of purchases and don't need a full blown accounting system.. This product did all and more than we need.. Has a function for Rental Purchase orders that is just perfect and simple to use.. The customer service is top notch questions were answered right away and made me feel even more comfortable with the product.. Look forward to features they are constantly adding to the product... John

Natalie from Taylor Media Corp

Great product!

Our company has used DPO for 2 years now and we have been happy with the product overall! It is very easy to use and has met all of our needs as an approval system for purchases. Our representative, Bogdan, has been awesome! We have never had any issues with glitches in the software, but if for any reason we need to reach out to him, he responds very quickly and insures our needs are met. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an effective and easy to use PO software!

December 2015

Henry from Freelancer for film productions

Digital Purchase Order - A properly working software

Digital Purchase Order is a properly working software, which fullfils all the needs to control committed costs. I like the easy handling. New users can easily adapt to the interface and function. The multi-platform system let's me keep track of costs anywhere at anytime. I can import data from older projects. This purchase order software works well in the field of film production but might also be of interest for many other sectors.

Stephanie from Advanced oilfield Services

Slow set up

Pros

It is really nice to be able to upload photos of the actual receipts and invoices to match the PO, It also helps that we can have a system that multiple people have access to see what is being purchased, where it is being purchased and where it eventually will be billed out to.

Cons

The limitations on how many people can utilize the program is frustrating. It would be nice to be able to just add people as needed without having to pay more.

Robert from The Pool Group, LTD

Industry: Wholesale

Due to our setup, product fits well. Training and understanding takes time.

One of the few that offers customization and a cloud based solution at a reasonable price.

Pros

Cons

Customization is not intuitive and difficult to master without help. The main customization feature, what they call components, is potentialy fantastic but dosent always put things where you expect them to.

Angela from Ignite Payments Elite

Simple to use

With a few adjustments I think this product would be outstanding but nothing that would keep me from using it.

Pros

I like the fact that you can use this app anywhere. This makes it very convenient.

Cons

I wish you could adjust an purchase order after it's been made since we are human and humans do make mistakes.

Response from LeBog Software

Replied October 2018

Hi Angela, thank you for your review. You are actually able to change a PO. Please check the link here: https://youtu.be/ph9FguOjDrE

Pat from Oxton Park P/L

Have been able to make it work satisfactorily.

Pros

Link with my office. The program is relatively easy to use, and the PO summaries are aleats present.

Cons

I would like to trim entry fields required. My needs are simpler than your app requires. Sometimes View PO will not come up. Would like to view PO number before data entry on a particular item.

February 2015

Rya from United Nations

February 2015

Peocurement is simply better with the DPO app!

I was impressed at how smooth and simple navigating and using Digital Purchase Oder is! I will say it is the first perfect app of its kind! Makes coordination with procurement and controlling costs so much simpler and saves us all so much time. Will never go back to anything else!

Skady from Getaway Pictures GmbH

December 2015

Great product, saves lots of time!

DPO works very well, is easy to use and really does safe lots of time (and paper) for you and your team as you can see and approve POs and therewith keep track on your budget online from everywhere and at all times.

Oliver from Workflow Films

Fell in Love instantly

All platforms, great support, no problems so far. It really helped us a lot in our production workflow. Wouldn't wanna miss it...

Nick from Giant Films Ltd

December 2015

Great to use - an absolute must for production management

This is a fantastic piece of software. From ease of use to very well thought out aspects of application. Can't ever think of working without it.

Minu from Jooyaa Filmproduktion

December 2015

The DPO system is a real problem solver!

Easy and comfortable, saves a lot of time and keeps you totally up to date during a project.

November 2014

Daniel from Self-Employed

November 2014

The success of DPO is significant for the fast moving innovative digitalization in the industry

Simple and easy to use Great service and support It looks good design wise Works on wide variety of devices

Nina from 24. Babelsberg Film GmbH

just perfect

DPO makes the hole PO System faster and easier. What a great help :)

J. from FAIRworldwide

December 2015

dpo is really professional!

Really good tool with a great support!