• Pros

• "This tool is just the absolute best! The teaching functions make order processing a breeze! Really nice to be able to set up key clients to email their orders in directly, saves so much time! "

• "I love how easy it is to use and teach people to use."

• "Its a good Value from a SAAS provider. Good Customer Service and easy implementation "

• Cons

• "The software works better with newer ERP's and there are a lot of features that need to be rolled out...but Esker is working on that."

• "The reporting needs to be built up some more and it would be nice if it calculated more metrics so I could pull some high level reports for management."

• "There is much that I dislike but I would really like to be able to flag individual emails as High Priority. Much like you can do in Outlook or other emails."

Browse Esker Reviews

Chad from Viega LLC

Industry: Building Materials

Esker Sales Order Processing has enabled us to reach big goals

Esker allowed us to move from 64% of orders submitted electronically to 77%. The most impressive part to me is the implementation process and relationships you build with the team. Esker is special because they care about our organization and are always wanting feedback and willing to help us use the tool as effectively as possible.

Pros

Very easy to use and many features out of the box. The reporting and dashboard are great to create transparency of your current status and gives employees a way to see how they are doing. Lastly, Esker is always adding value to the product. They have 3-4 significant improvements in their release each year.

Cons

We had to implement in the disconnected mode because of internal issues. This creates problems with not being able to make real-time calls to SAP. You also need to be mindful of how your employees are using the software and allow the AI and machine learning to do it's job.

Reasons for Choosing Esker

They committed to hitting the goals we established, were clear with expectations and timeline, and focused on the after sales experience. Cost was in the middle compared to two other products that we looked at. Ultimately you have to look at what you want to get going and think about all the value you will gain in the future with enhancements and new features.

Nathan from Whirlpool USA

Great OCR SOP Option

Our hardware was aging and we needed to implement a loss reduction strategy. By moving to the cloud we have nearly cut our MOB costs in half.

Pros

reporting down to the individual field level helps gauge cost to serve

Cons

Needed lots of customization to fit our equally heavily customized ERP. Not really esker’s fault but something to keep in mind if your ERP is not out of the box.

Price

Reasons for Switching to Esker

Aging hardware and a company roadmap to go to the cloud

Nancy from American Showa

Difficult Implementation Sketchy Documentation

If it works, it will be nice for our no brainer accounts - utilities, leases, services, etc., but some of the trickier stuff may prove to be more work than our AP folks have in mind.

Pros

EskerAP appears to have a great deal of functionality, particularly with 3-way match and setting up autopay. The entire suite most likely gels quite well together. The Esker implementation team are helpful and well organized and keep us on task.

Cons

The mapping documentation is horrific at best. The FFD documents rarely list or match required elements, which are in other "sample" worksheets sheets that contain CSV fields that are incredibly difficult to read and parse. If we use the sample sheets, we receive missing element errors, use the FFD and receive more/different missing element errors. Use all fields from both documents and receive errors that we are sending fields that do not exist. Incredibly frustrating! The technology is somewhat outdated. They do not accept direct XML or JSON formatted files, so all data must be converted to CSV, which requires heavy manipulation to strip commas, etc.. Then jobs and programs must be written to extract, insert a CSV string for the header fields, convert the extracted data to CSV , move to a queue and send all files once per hour. Tables such as Vendor data, GL Accounts, Tax Rates, Payment Terms, etc., should not need refreshed 10-12 times per day. There is also no option to set exchange rates by vendor. In our case one division orders and pays foreign vendors in their currency, and our other division orders in foreign currency, but pays in USD.

Linda from Axalta Coating Systems

Esker cuts order entry time drastically!!!!!

With Esker, all orders get in on time and accurately which allows CSRs to have time to spend on other tasks.

Pros

I like that the system can be taught to recognize the fields you need. The reporting function is a breeze to set up.

Cons

The only drawback is that it can't read handwritten orders, we don't get that many so it is not a big issue.

Order Entry

It is a very functional and necessary tool, we placed the orders in a timely manner. We satisfied our customer expectations. As an employee, i think its very appropiate for us, since that tool gave us the power of success in our order entry experience.

Pros

What i’d like the most is the way i used to get out the orders from the queue in an easier way, the tools are very appropiate, you can take the time that you want to processed an order properly. It is a very functional tool that we can get used to, in order to help out our customers and get the order processed in the time they are requesting.

Cons

Sometimes it has some technical problems or it was on maintenance and we delayed our daily work.

ANTHONY from ATF INC

Esker has a winner!

I have been able to keep up with our customer's invoicing requirements and will be able to reduce DSO even more once the e-invoicing is setup.

Pros

I like how customizable the entire system is. It also generates reports that add value to collections and reduces manpower so you can realign your team's time to necessary activites.

Reasons for Choosing Esker

Ease of use and customizable

Katie from Atlas Copco

Esker on Demand Makes My Job Easier.

Love it. I'm able to quickly navigate into the system and see exactly what invoices have been submitted, what needs approval, sort by vendor - it's incredible.

Pros

We switched to Esker on Demand last year from an on-prem invoicing solution, and boy - has it made all the difference! I now receive a simple email notification from Esker whenever an invoice is waiting approval. From there, all I need to do is click - view invoice - make sure it's all set - click Approve - and voila! Process is done. The system is very user friendly (no questions about what you need to click when, etc.), and it's terrific that I can sort invoices by vendor, date, amount - and quickly see what's been paid, is pending, and has a hold. Plus there's tons of FAQ information available online for those searching on how to get the most out of the system.

Cons

If there are a lot of invoices submitted, it's relatively easy for one to get overlooked. Though, even with that, they'll send you a reminder notification!

Reasons for Switching to Esker

Switching to SAP products.

Staci from Crescent Parts & Equipment

I have been using the product for almost 3 years and it has helped me to steamline my collections.

Pros

The ease of use and the fact that the Esker team is always improving the software and they listen to the input of their users when making changes. By using this product to organize and automate my collections I'm working so much more efficiently. I have few accounts with past due balances and I can keep all my notes in one place.

Christopher from Excel Ind

Great Software for Collections and AR Management

Pros

The AR tracking and collections management is a ton of help. We use Termsync for our collections software and the ability to auto send reminders and keep detailed notes inside each account is fantastic.

Cons

There is not a whole lot that I don't like about this software. There were a few issues at first with setting up payment plans and breaking out invoices for multiple payments but once you got it figured out it wasnt too bad.

Lisa from Excel Industries, Inc.

Great for Collections Management notes & payment reminders

Takes care of payment reminders that I don't have to work on during a month.

Pros

I like how we can setup rules of when to send automatic payment reminders to customers. It's a nice little touch to reach out to customers without taking up any actual time in the day. Keeps all collections notes & calls in one place; even co-workers or boss can view the stages I've taken if I am out that day. Highly responsive help team for when I don't find what I need in the detailed FAQ section (complete with screenshots).

Cons

Some of the things I didn't like have already been fixed; but for me the response time of the website seems slightly slower than other portals I use throughout the day. Not sure if that is fixable or not.

JUSTIN from TAMKO BUILDING PRODUCTS LLC

Industry: Building Materials

Great product for order processing

Overall the experience has been a good one. This has allowed us to automate some customers POs entirely. The rate of keying errors by rep has decreased and has allowed us to focus on other tasks rather than placing orders.

Pros

I enjoy the fact that Esker learns PO types and begins to auto-complete fields. This has allowed us to process more orders in a shorter amount of time.

Cons

I feel like the loading speed of pages and processes could be faster.

Jessica from Netafim

Industry: Farming

LOVE THIS SOFTWARE! Very user friendly

Pros

Cons

Information has to be in very specific places to properly be "taught"--but as long as your clients know this and have a consistent format to their orders--it works like a charm.

Roger from Key Refrigeration

Best choice for ACH payments from your customers

Collections and ACH Payments

Pros

Cons

I cant think of anything about the solution that I don't like it is updated regularly with new versions

more features

Costs

Ginger from Bioness Inc.

so Happy with Termsync

Pros

Very easy to use, helps us cut down Manual processes, Easy to set up collection calls and Reports. Easy to change dates when we send out Past due invoices as well. Extremely user Friendly.

Cons

Needs more Flexible ways to set up different payment Plans. Payment plans that can be easier for the customers to understand, and not receive past due notices via email while on the payment Plans

Terri from Promega Corporation

Industry: Biotechnology

It was a little bumpy in the beginning, but now that we're on it full speed, it's been very positive

Pros

Tracking of invoices whether they are paid or out for approval. If a vendor calls, I'm not having to go through spreadsheets or piles of paper to try and see where it is in the approval or payment process.

Cons

When you change the cost center, the workflow does not always auto-populate. There are times when I change the cost center, that I have to manually choose the approvers.

Clarissa from Flexco

Industry: Machinery

Termsync has helped improve our collections!

Pros

I like the ease of communication with the customers. We send weekly reminders of any accounts with past due invoices and many customers respond.

Cons

There are some credit features that it does not have, like highest credit used and days to pay in an easy to view format, but they take suggestions and usually implement them!

Jennifer from Excel Industries

TermSync - Collection Software

Pros

Sends Automatic Past Due Reminders Print Invoices Allows Customers to Make Payments

Cons

Layout is a little clunky - I like to see everything on one screen

Ginger from BIONESS INC

Efficient

Pros

The reporting and the call lists that we can run in Termsync. WE can see what is coming due and what payments we have set up for ACH.

Cons

the payment plans are not versatile enough for what our company needs. WE need to be able to split invoices and change the date without touching every split invoice dated

Christopher from Excel Industries, Inc.

Industry: Machinery

Using TermSync has made collections much easier.

Pros

The ease of the collections and call logs has made keeping track of our aging and customer responses much better.

Elizabeth from Regal beloit corp

Bang for the buck!

Rep team is wonderful to work with. Very knowledgeable and willing to make it work the way you need it to. Creating user events to share knowledge.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and teach people to use.

Cons

Some functionality has to be customized.

Reasons for Choosing Esker

Cost and machine learning and ai functionality.

Roger from Excel industries inc

Economic

Pros

Helps collect automated process with custom rules dunning letters customized portal for customers to longin to

Cons

Still have to look at it requires me to login and look at and drill down into the details daily in

Helpful Software

Pros

Its a very easy way to process the orders from customers and all the information we need to have.

Cons

Sometimes we have issues and it takes time to process 1 order but its not that often.

David from Promega Corp

Excellent product

Pros

It's very user friendly and I also like the reporting features (especially the ability to create new reports)

Cons

There's nothing that readily comes to mind

Burak from SC Johnson Ltd

Integrates with SAP Products

Pros

Integrates with SAP Products and that's why Esker is a great automation system that needs to be considered with companies who wants to automate their finance systems. Even though we worked with AP/AR department on a trial version and tested it, we found the features and the usage (also monitoring) very easy and understandable.

Cons

There are lots of other options like delivery date prediction or proposal generation but you never use them.

Jennifer from Hustler Turf Equipment

One Stop Shop

Pros

All communication between you and your customer is in one location. Customers can review their account balance, look up invoices and make payments all in software!

Jana from Pepsi Cola of Western Nebraska

Very user friendly!

Pros

Automated posting, telephone payments, reminder emails, ease of invoice disputes, ease of communication between us and customer

Wayne from ekm.com

Does the work of a whole accounts receivable department

Esker covers everything related to debt collection and centralizing that saves a lot of time .

Pros

Leaving notes on client files is very useful .So is the ability to import invoices you already generate though another CRM .

Cons

The program is overwhelming with the amount of functions you get and it is hard to learn how to use it properly . I especially had issues with learning how to set up a regular payment plan for what we are due ( as opposed to getting the full amount in one payment ) .

Joshua from Davis H Elliot

Great service at a reasonable price.

Pros

It's ease of use. It is also a rock solid product. We have had no issues so far with faxing. Our old solution had one daily it seemed.

Cons

If they would enable some items, it would help them reduce support tickets.

Jana from Linpepco

Esker AR

Esker has reduced our DSO substantially.

Pros

Ease of use. Customer support is exception.

Cons

None at this time! Esker has done everything they said they would!

April 2016

Henry from Providence Health & Services

April 2016

Andrea from Heatcraft

Interviewing Esker for our company

Everyone has been really helpful and a delight to deal with

Pros

Esker has had a great team showing us what they can offer us as a solution

Cons

nothing so far still deciding if we will implement

Kara from Inogen

We are in the process of implementation.

Pros

The visibility and accountability processes built into the automation. Once live, it will be great to have information in one place.

Cons

Surprised at some of the functionality that is not out of box and requires additional customization.

Barb from Promega Corporation

SOP journey

Pros

The ease of use. At first it looks daunting but with some training is quite easy. Very good customer support.

Cons

Not sure we will get to total automation until we have more trust in the results. The jury is still out.

Esker Sales Order Processing Review

Pros

Software is easy to use. End users are happy with it.

Cons

I don’t like how some of the search views are working