All Fleet Complete Reviews

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 employees

Reviewed February 2019

Awesome product and service!!!

It is awesome. I'd write home about it!

PROS

Ease of use and functionality. It works extremly well

CONS

reporting times were very long and annoying

Hi David! Thank you for the kind review. We're grateful to have your seal of approval - It really means a lot to us here at Fleet Complete! We look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent products and services in the future.

Replied February 2019

Lindsey

Internet, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Fleet Complete Used Daily

It is very helpful with a company with 20+ drivers within two different states, going in so many directions.

PROS

We used this for our technicians to make sure they are where they are suppose to be, it helps us see where they are when a customer is calling asking how far away he is from the location, it helps see if they have van trouble. This is very useful for us to keep up with all the technicians we have. The Breadcrumb feature is the most helpful when tracking a tech.

CONS

The only thing I would really say that I least like is that is it delayed some times and not as accurate as we need it to be sometimes, but that is to be expected.

Hi Lindsey! Thanks for the honest feedback and review. If you are ever experiencing delays or inaccuracy in the system, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support team at 1-800-220-0779 ext. 2 or via email at support@fleetcomplete.com. We want to ensure you are receiving the best Fleet Complete experience possible and would be more than happy to troubleshoot. Nevertheless, we appreciate you using our system and are glad to see it is helpful to your business needs. Thank you!

Reviewed October 2019

Difficult to learn

PROS

The tracking of our vehicles seems to be excellent. Virtually no dead zones and very accurate.

CONS

I just don't seem to be able to work the system as easy as I have done with others.

Reason for choosing Fleet Complete

price

price

Hi Daniel! We appreciate the honest review of our system. We're sorry to hear you are having difficulty learning the full features and capabilities of Fleet Complete and will be reaching out to you to schedule some time with our Training team. We offer many webinars and would love to host you and your team. Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback.

tonya

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Fleet Complete Customer Service is very helpful.

We have been pleased with the ELD equipment and software, no real issues to report. I recently needed to order a 6 pin adapter for my dashlink device and customer service came thru for me again when I didn't know where to purchase one.

PROS

Easy to use the software, truck installation has simple to follow instructions. Customer service has always helped me when there are technological issues I cannot resolve on my own.

CONS

Sometimes there is a wait for someone to be available for phone help, also it is hard to communicate with my area representative.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Safety Manager

Fleet Complete is an excellent company to work with. There fleet complete system is up and growing. They are willing to work thru any and all issues that come up. They will place a team on the issues and even a follow up from the [sensitive content hidden] of the company is heart warming and makes the customer feel great like part of the family. Thank you Fleet Complete for keeping my company fleet safe on the road and look forward to continue the relationship.

PROS

see overall experience and working directly with the [sensitive content hidden] of the company

CONS

I do not have any at this time and we are working thru questions

robert

Reviewed March 2024

Horrible Customer service

Its been horrible-I wouldn't tell my worst enemy to do business with them.

PROS

GPS info was accurate and timely .That's about it otherwise they are horrible

CONS

been trying to cancel for 6 months and they will not cancel. They say you have to talk to a retention team specialist before you can cancel but they never answer emails or phone calls.

Mandy

Reviewed June 2018

We use Fleet complete for our sales and delivery routes and it is easy to use .

Visibility to our vehicles and knowing how long each sales and delivery stop takes.

PROS

The ease of use is great, allowing us to see and track all vehicles in our fleet. We can run a number of reports which help us manage our vehicles and personel.

CONS

Adding Points of Interest isn't as easy as we would have hoped and we would like to see more routing tools that can help with planning and efficiency.

Thank you very much for your feedback, Mandy! It is very useful to our Product team to continue improving your user experience and your comments will be forwarded to them.

Replied June 2018

Tom

Construction, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Usage

Customer Support is great.

PROS

Very good reliability. Email reminders are great!!!

CONS

The mobile app was more user-friendly. Able to do everything on the mobile app. I wish when you plug the unit in the OBD2 scanner it pulled everything from the truck. No reason we should have to type vin, odometer, and what type of vehicle it is,

Hi Tom! Thank you for taking the time to review the Fleet Complete software. We're thrilled to know you are enjoying the many features of our system such as email reminders, as well as your interactions with our Support team. We'll be sharing your feedback regarding the mobile application with our team so that we know how to improve moving forward. Thanks again!

Allan

Insurance, 201-500 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Sustainability is our future

I am not in the role of administrator or person in charge. Therefore, using the program is a pure pleasure for me.

PROS

It is surprisingly fast software. Usually such systems are very sleepy.

CONS

The text on the screen is too small. But maybe I don't know how to set it up myself.

Reasons for switching to Fleet Complete

The administrative manager suggested. She decides what is worth paying for.

Ingra

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2017

Do not use if you need live tracking!

Occasional vehicle tracking. But I needed LIVE vehicle tracking.

PROS

Nice interface on PC, Plotting Points on the map is nice. Geofencing if you need it. Poor customer service and locked in contracts.

CONS

First, the delivery was delayed by about 1.5 months, then the equipment we received required professional installation, it was not plug and play. The interface was lovely, unless you are using a phone app or a macbook. It only works with the nice interface on a PC. The vehicle diagnostics is not available. We cannot get live vehicle tracking.

We strive to provide best possible service and honest feedback from our customers helps us improve on our product and service. Our Loyalty team will be reaching out to you today. Thank you, Fleet Complete Team

Replied December 2017

amanda

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2019

Don't waste your time or money

Worst experience ever! if this is how the treat a new customer, i can just imagine how they treat the existing customers - Run and run fast - do not go with this company.

PROS

Nothing - never got to use it because they never processed our order in a timely fashion to be here when we on the date we discussed to have them installed.

CONS

The customer service, sales department, billing department are beyond awful.. None of them know what the other is doing... They will sell you a product, talk a great game but don't follow up to make sure it gets done... placed order on 16th, paid the shipping on the 18th... by the 24th - haven't heard anything so i call them to find out when the units would be shipped, their reply.,. hummm i don't see the order yet. Let me check with my supervisor and call you back - never got a call back. Her answer - well i didn't have any answers for you - so you just ignore me, !!! Never processed my payment until 24th and by the 25th still couldn't tell me when the units were going to be shipped out - so i cancelled the entire agreement and went with a different company. completely dropping the ball and blaming the other departments. Don't waste your time or money - pick another company

Reason for choosing Fleet Complete

i cancelled my agreement and chose a different company - Will never do business with them.

Reasons for switching to Fleet Complete

contract was expiring and cost was too high

Hi Amanda! We're so sorry to hear about your experience and have escalated your concern to our upper management. Someone will be giving you a call shortly to discuss this further. If there's anything we can do for you in the meantime, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at eCare@fleetcomplete.com. Please keep an eye out for a call from our management team coming shortly. Thank you!

Replied October 2019

Jonathan

Package/Freight Delivery, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Worst app and Technical support ever seen

Unable to fix multiple problems in 3 weeks. Constenly have to repeat my problem to 3 members of their technical support and still no follow afterward. Just dont do business with them E-V-E-R.

PROS

Basically, only the ''new Hub''. Nothing more

CONS

The technology itself is way behind of the competition, the technical support was horrible and incompetent. Unable to fix multiple problem in 3 weeks. Constenly have to repeat my problem to 3 members of their technical support. Just dont do business with them E-V-E-R.

Reasons for switching to Fleet Complete

Because it way ahead of their technology

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2017

The GPS fleet tracking units worked at best only 50% of the time.

Not a good experience with this company.

PROS

The software seemed to work OK when and only when the GPS tracking units transmitted data correctly.....which was not often.

CONS

Software was OK, we had major issues with the GPS hardware installed in our fleet. The technical team admitted that they sold me an inferior, alpha product but would be happy to upgrade my fleet to the new units free of charge.....then they never contacted me. Poor product...Poor customer service. The 35 GPS units they sold me are now being used as very expensive paper weights. I am now contracted with another fleet tracking service that actually works.

Hello David, We¿d like to thank you for your feedback here. We regret to hear that you have had a less than perfect experience with our product. We work hard to resolve any technical issues our clients face. We take our clients¿ feedback seriously and we¿ll be looking into your account diligently to improve our services. Should you have any questions or concerns please email loyalty@fleetcomplete.com and one of our representatives will be in touch with you immediately. Regards, Fleet Complete Team

Replied September 2017

Rodney

Reviewed June 2019

Bait and Switch - Absolutely Worst Ever

Where do I start... Poor customer service; false advertising; low quality; slow response times (sometime never); lack of competence; and, very inept in business operations.

PROS

Still trying to find a silver lining in the product.

CONS

When I talked with AT&T Representative and they pushed me over to Fleet Complete, representative., our representative was very responsive and guaranteed their devices would work on our fleet for tracking location and maintenance intervals. After the sale and several issues, she has not been in contact and continues to avoid getting the issues resolved. Had to rate the software when I was lied to and it isn't providing the service as advertised.

Hi Rodney! We are so sorry to hear about your experience. We take our customer feedback very seriously and I have escalated your concern. Someone will be in touch shortly at the number we have on your account to discuss this further and see how we can make it right. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us and are hopeful we can improve your experience moving forward.

Replied June 2019

Reviewed June 2021

Horrible Customer Service

Worst customer service I have encountered. After 2 months of attempting to address a unit not working, I requested an early cancellation. It has been 1 1/2 years and can never get them to respond. Promised over the phone (after extensive wait times just to reach someone) that someone would call me and they never do. finally contacted AT&T (that is who the billing is through) and got them to cancel. Still working on being refunded for all the fees paid for a product that didn't work. THERE ARE MUCH BETTER ALTERNATIVES - THIS IS NOT A GOOD COMPANY TO WORK WITH.

PROS

It was fairly easy to install and use - when it actually was working

CONS

Service is inconsistent with severe lags at times. I would have times it showed a vehicle at locations 10 miles apart at the same time. Hardware was unreliable and no customer service. I had a unit not working for 2 years.

Todd

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2018

Billing nightmare

not good and still not good

PROS

The Software is OK at best and GPS do not count on it

CONS

GPS is not accurate in all areas and does create issues when logging fuel, Billing is a nightmare our bills are always twice what we where told do not trust them if you have a large fleet and if you need to down size as we did they will bend you over before working with you and under no way will they work with you if you have to down size, all they want is there money. The account reps will not even take you calls any longer if you have billing issues STAY AWAY STAY FAR AWAY

Hi Todd! We¿re sincerely sorry to hear about your experience with us and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We¿d love to make this right and will be looking into your reported billing issues. Someone from our team will be in touch shortly to address your concerns. We appreciate your patience while we work to improve your Fleet Complete experience and would once again like to apologize for your understandable frustration.

Replied December 2018

Reviewed February 2021

Thoroughly disappointed with the support as well as the inability to correct overcharges!

Working with Fleet Complete through AT&T has been a nightmare! I have a minimum of 30 hours in trying to correct billing issues. The only competent team member who was willing to resolve issues is no longer with the company. My emails go ignored, I lose account access regularly and I have been overbilled by $600. AT&T can't do anything without speaking to Fleet Complete and visa versa. The product is decent albeit basic and outdated but for our needs it works. The account and product support is horrendous and in all honesty is teetering on the edge of fraud.

PROS

It meets the bare minimum needs for tracking and reporting but that's about it.

CONS

Basic account features with no customization for account access. They are quick to complete a sale but then have no concerns about delivering the product they have promised. The units regularly do not capture the drives in their entirety.

Reasons for switching to Fleet Complete

Seemed like a better option for tracking in real time.