• Pros

• "typically i source my items of interest on other sites and snag the URL, paste it into Go Procure and enter the basic info orders are almost as simple as Amazon and other on-line retailers... "

• "easy to approve supply purchases - easy to order and source from different suppliers"

• "1. the ability to forward a buyer a list of products I need and have them source and price them. 2. "

• Cons

• "I dislike that we aren't given enough updates regarding our purchases and have to email the supervisor regularly."

• "It would be nice to receive updates on the status of my order."

• "Sometimes I put in a link and will not show the product. So i need to search for that item somewhere else."

Browse GoProcure Reviews

Very Easy to Use!

Overall very satisfied!

Pros

Very easy to use, Customer Support is very prompt and responsive, wide selection of suppliers

Cons

Could use a few additional features such as the ability to create a favorites list. Also once items are place in cart, can not easily get back to the listing without a new search.

Ebony from Luxottica RXO

Industry: Facilities Services

Concerns and appreciation

Getting all Produce in a timely manner

Pros

It's easier to find the items you are looking for

Cons

When you guys send the orders back for cost

Reasons for Choosing GoProcure

Go Procure have more than 1 store to choose from love there selection

Reasons for Switching to GoProcure

You can get more stores on Go Procure website then any other website

Renee from Oakley

GoProcure Review

I have a love/hate relationship with GoProcure. Sometimes the buyer reliability is questionable, so I've learned that the best practice is to spell out every detail of the order in the buyer notes. Custom orders can be a little bit dicey for the same reason. I really like how easy it is to use (mostly), and the updates make it feel like they are a truly customer-driven software.

Pros

I like having the ability to order from essentially any website, meaning that in theory I can get whatever I need from anywhere. I also like that GoProcure is constantly providing updates to the software based on user feedback, which has meant significant improvements since the initial rollout (which was a little rough).

Cons

Despite constantly requesting that future updates provide tracking and delivery information, I am still unable to see the status of my order after the order is actually placed. This means I have to contact customer support and wait a few days for a response, which can be frustrating when I'm waiting on urgent items. It's also difficult to reorder something that you previously ordered, it would be nice if there was an option to keep a list of frequently ordered items. Or make the order history easier to navigate, without so many missing details. Cancelling orders is also more difficult than it should be.

Company decision

Jenny from Oakley

GoProcure

Overall GoProcure is an ok system. I like the idea of having vendors bid for your business but the results are inconsistent. My last bid from over a year ago is still open without a single result.

Pros

With the current updates it's great to be able to create a basket and place a single order.

Cons

The time delays and subsequent missed-cost savings is frustrating. Inconsistent customer service is painful.

Janice from Luxottica

Industry: Executive Office

GoProcure Review

GoProcure Support has been very helpful and supportive when I have run into issues and problems.

Pros

Able to search online many vendors for specific product, much more flexibility in finding exact item needed. Can purchase office supplies from our chosen vendor whose office supply catalog is linked online with GoProcure,

Cons

At first intro 2+ years ago was not as user friendly as it is now. Company and GoProcure Team have worked out and streamlined the process very well. I have very few issues now.

Paola from EyeMed Vision Care

GoProcure handles all the paperwork hassles so I don't have to

I like the convenience of the tool since it saves me time and frustration working with our accounts payable department and it eliminates me as the middle person between accounts payable and the vendor. It's relatively simple to submit requests and get approval quickly. However, I really do wish there would be a way for us to see if an invoice was paid rather than having to ask the Help Desk for status.

Pros

-GoProcure handles the invoice and PO with my company -It's easy to route a payment request to the appropriate approver -Cost center and General Ledger numbers are automatically loaded into a convenient drop-down

Cons

-There is no functionality to find out if an invoice has been paid. -Customer Service isn't instant. It takes up to several days to get a response from anyone at the Help Desk -Vendor doesn't always receive a 1099 and it's difficult to help the vendor troubleshoot since we don't have access to that information.

Drusie from Luxottica Optical Manufacturing

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

GoProcure Survey

Pros

I like that you get choices for best price.

Cons

When searching for a specific item, you get may other items that are ot the size/color you are looking for. Ordering is time consuming. An item that I am searching for might not show up. Then the next time I look it will be available. Often times the item I order is not available and I have to find another seller. Very time consuming.

Gerrit from Luxottica

Opinions:

Pros

I like the vast amount of inventory that can be searched. It is sometimes difficult to narrow searches down due the the broad search options.

Cons

The software is fine. The communication when an order is canceled for any reason needs to be better.

Donald from Luxottica

Needed enhancements

Operational/Project purchases

Pros

ease of use, the ability to buy with on line purchases

Cons

The ability to track purchases through delivery, POD if needed.

Reasons for Switching to GoProcure

Company directed, but this tool is much better and assistance is great

Connie from EyeMed Vision Care

GoProcure

Pros

It's quick and easy to submit invoices, and the support team resolves issues quickly and politely.

Cons

It puts a bit of a wall between myself and my vendors. I also cannot see the status of payments.

Tarkan from Luxottica US Corp

Industry: Facilities Services

Luxottica

Pros

Financial tracking, report generated makes it easier for AP to track

Cons

Not friendly search options. Most of the time item is not available or the price changed. Hard to find what you are searching

Jerry from Luxottica

GoProcure is simple to use for the most part

back end payment processing is a breeze now.

Pros

Cons

there's a whole online catalog that i honestly never get into, this could probably be of a better service but it just depends on what your trying to do.

Nikki from Oakley

Go-Procure Review

Not great, the lag time is very long. Much more efficient to order stuff myself and expense back.

Pros

I like that he has now been update to copy and paste the link from a website and source the product.

Linda from Oliver Peoples

Go Procure for supplies and gift cards

good

Pros

Cons

some of the required fields seem confusing

Cathryne from Luxottica

Industry: Medical Devices

GoProcure has been good

Pros

I like that you can use a URL to place an order.

Cons

The search functions are not very user friendly.

Juan from Oakley (Luxottica)

Oakley

Easier t place an order, sometimes reducing the approval time, but so far two of my order been lost and never receive them, so the way to track the order shipments is not there.

Pros

Easy to place purchases, not too many fields to fill in place an order

Cons

hard to find updates regarding PO's status, maybe a section to include this should be great.

To make it easier

Troy from Luxottica

Industry: Medical Devices

Very easy to use

Pros

I like how easy it is to copy in a link and it will automatically search to see if there is a cheaper cost at another site.

Sandy from Luxottica Retail

Go Procure Great concept/poor execution

I don't use GO Procure unless it is absolutely necessary due to issues with tracking and communication with buyers.

Pros

Cons

1.No package tracking available. 2.Lack of communication on orders when there are problems. 3.Buyers have rude and pushy to my current vendors. Vendors have called me to complain.

Patricia from Oakley, Inc.

Good Product

Pros

This software is very easy to use and I like that they follow up if anything comes up with your order.

Cons

It would be nice to receive updates on the status of my order.

CHRIS from LUXOTTICA RETAIL

Industry: Warehousing

Easy to procure

I have found the system easy to use and even though there is not everything in their data base I'm looking for I've been able to find most items.

Pros

With the recent upgrades, online ordering has become much easier. copy and paste and move on.

Cons

Nothing I can think of, the software is easy to use and learn.

Derek from Luxottica Exciton

Industry: Research

Good Idea, Poor Implementation

In a word, frustrating.

Pros

When it works as advertised, it saves time.

Cons

Rare or no confirmation notification that order has been placed. Too much lag between requesting order and order placement can cause problems when ordering low inventory items. Difficult to navigate "old orders". No idea how to return an item, assume it would be too cumbersome to go through GoProcure. Rare or no tracking number for orders provided unless specifically requested. I need to get back to work, but there are more complaints.

Claudia from Oakley, Inc.

My Review

Pros

It's easy to use and there's a lot of product within the software. The customer service reps are friendly and happy to help with any issues.

Cons

search tool can be a little bit easier to use.