• Pros

• "Its very powerful and it seems to have a lot of featured that we didn't think of when we first started looking at this type of software. Great reports and easy to use screens."

• "This system is very user friendly, quick and easy to follow. I like that I can send Orders to multiple approvers at one time."

• "Very simple layout that provides numerous functionalities. This software is immensely important to the overall success of our department."

• Cons

• "There are some bugs that could be resolved that would make the overall experience better, but overall it does a good job for us."

• "Reporting is a bit manual but other than that compared to other systems I have worked with or demoed it does a reasonable job."

• "Seems easy to use and I have had no issues with it"

Browse eBuyerAssist Platform Reviews

Richard from Unum

August 2016

Reliable, easy to use and very flexible to change

We had to deploy a new procurement system with very short lead times - I was tasked with finding, testing and recommending a new product - I looked at 5 and the Mikrofax system stood out both to me and my managers. We liked its ease of deployment, short training requirements and highly flexible methodology. We had some very unusual requirements and the team at Mikrofax really nailed it for us.

Pros

Feature rich Ease of use Speed of deployment Easy to change Strong workflow Very strong customer service

Cons

They constantly release new features which is challenging to keep up with for our staff

Katarina from Sun Gardens Dubrovnik

Great software

Eyvo software is very user friendly and simple to learn and use.

Pros

The Eyvo software helped us to shorten the time from receiving the offer to the offer being approved. With Eyvo software offers are visible to adequate person almost immediately so there is no more waiting or calling to get the approval. Since our firm has three or sometimes even four approval levels – before Eyvo we used to spend a lot of time just getting approvals.

Cons

Not really any large cons. It is really easy to use.

Robert from Cleary Gottlieb

Industry: Law Practice

Very easy and intuitive software

Cons

Response from Eyvo

Replied March 2018

Hi Robert thanks for the nice words and giving us a review. Regarding your comments, our support team report we have not had any issues logged on your system ; However, if you have any concerns please do refer them to your local sysadmin who can review them and forward them to us for immediate resolution.

March 2016

David James from Barwa Bank

March 2016

Comprehensive product, feature rich works well and was simple to deploy

We deployed this system into our bank after reviewing several different eprocurement vendors. We found the Mikrofax eBA system to be the perfect balance of functionality, usability at a fair and affordable price - plus the pre-sales staff were very knowledgeable and knew the correct answers to all our questions - even helping us improve our internal process's. We had onsite training which helped our more hesitant users. Since deployment we have also deployed some additional modules like RFQ and Vendor Portals - our suppliers now feel fully engaged - we would recommend this product.

Pros

Great order approvals process - via email suits us perfectly Good design, easy to understand Simple to train on Technical Support staff are excellent Cost per user was fair Have run incident free for over 12 months so far

Cons

On-boarding of our vendors was complex as we didn't have then in a computerized form so they had to be manually entered Setting up new users needed some additional detailed training to ensure all the access rights were correct There was minimal documentation when we first started to assist us getting our expense codes worked out but they have since improved the documentation

Clive from Proskauer Rose

Director of Procurement

Really happy.

Pros

eBuyerAssist is a great product and great value. It has robust and complex eprocurement functionality at a fraction of the cost of the big 3 or 4 leading providers. I have worked with the system for years and the support is good and the functionality improves regularly.

April 2016

Alan

April 2016

Great system to grow your purchasing dept with and instill strong buying controls

We did a thorough search of the market place in 2015 and found only 3 vendors that managed to give us the price performance ratio we were looking for. We settled on the eBA system from Mikrofax because they were highly responsive to our needs and wowed us with their excellent sales presentation. Our CFO was sold on the basis of ease of use and the level of tight control the system offered over the buying process. The system has been running for 6 months without any issue and has delivered everything it promised - in fact we have added 50 extra users and 4 optional modules since we initially deployed it. The RFQ module alone is saving us a ton of work we used to do manually. I will be recommending it to other companies that I know.

Pros

Well designed and powerful with good analytics and budget controls Easy to use with minimal training Deployed in 7 days ! Kept it sales promises - no bait and switch Integrates well with other systems due to the Open ODBC platform Their customer support is very fast - responding literally in minutes

Cons

Its not the prettiest system to look at - the design is very business like - could do with a bit more color but that a personal choice Reporting tools are powerful but needed a little getting used to Can be expensive if you want any custom work done but thats fairly typical

Carmela from Sofitel Dubai The Palm

Sales and Marketing Budget Analysis Tool

eBuyerAssist is user friendly and straightforward. There will always be room for improvement, but overall I am satisfied with the experience so far.

Pros

eBuyerAssist is efficient in tracking history of purchases which is crucial to maintaining budget and account balance.

Cons

I would like to suggest for eBuyerAssist to integrate currency converter based on real time exchange rates.

Krista from Sofitel Dubai The Palm

Good

Pros

Ease of use. The software is user-friendly.

Cons

It is a bit hard to find cost centers at first

Harun from Sofitel Palm

Ebuyer

Pros

The provided solution is user friendly and fast.

Cons

Ebuyer is kind of costly from my point of view

Response from Eyvo

Replied October 2020

Thank you for the great review !

Rado from Sun Gardens Dubrovnik

Excellent PO system

We use it for purchasing control and approval and it has proven to be very handful in both cost management and order tracking and approval. It is online based so the orders can be placed and approved at any time and any location which saves time enormously.

Pros

It is very user friendly and intuitive. It allows easy creation and submission of PO's and is overall a very good system.

Cons

I found no features that could be improved or added for the level of services I use.

Response from Eyvo

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the review !

LISA from GOODWIN HOUSE INCORPORATED

This software is very user friendly. It was easy to install and implement. It's a huge asset!

Convenient, simple, and easy.

Pros

The software was very easy to install and implement and our IT Director loved the fact that it was cloud based. It has a great budget component that allows us to monitor the budget in real time. The remote app is extremely important because it allows us to assign PO numbers, approve orders, and using our smart devices. I also like the fact that I can monitor the work flow in my office by checking the status of the orders. I also like the fact that I can receive order confirmations from the vendors. The contract repository is great, especially the tickler system. The Management Reporting feature is great. It allows us to summarize our purchases for the managers in real time. The analytics are fantastic, and the built in audit trail is wonderful for our auditors.

Cons

I don't like the fact that system does not integrate with our financial system. It would also be great if we could have templates for RFP's and write contracts from the system. As the Director, I would also like to receive notification when an item changes price.

Response from Eyvo

Replied August 2017

Thank you for your review - all your comments have been noted. We wanted to let you know that we do integrate with all financial systems and we would be happy to discuss this with you further plus we would be happy to address/resolve the other points you mentioned. Please do send us an email to kick this process off. Thanks again ! Eyvo Support.

This is the one I like the best

Pros

I have used several systems in previous jobs that are supposed to do procurement but they never really understand what our job is as buyers. They always come from accounting perspective and make it very hard for us to get the information that we need when we need it. My personal experience with this system has been very positive I have found all the data that I need when I need it the pricing history previous purchase orders and purchase orders are all very easily accessible. This means negotiating a contract with a new supplier have a lot of information to back up what I'm looking for. I found it easy to use and intuitive I would recommend.

Cons

I have not found anything that really annoys me about it it's just a tool and it seems to do its job pretty good especially when I have compared it to other systems on the market that are either overcomplicated or oversimplified - this one seems to balance correctly.

Response from Eyvo

Replied April 2019

Thank you !

Sasha from Alert Innovation

Industry: Machinery

Well-designed easy-to-use

Before we got this system in place will be using a combination of spreadsheets and Post-it notes and random bits of paper we also had a big problem with Maverick purchasing where unapproved POs were made with no oversight and no control. The Eyvo system has solved all that and given us a lot of added benefits that we did not perceive at the time.

Pros

As a user I appreciate the straightforward nature of the workflow and the design of the screens is not confusing. I have used many large procurement solutions in the past from Oracle to SAP and they all seem to be designed for people much smarter than me I have had no issues learning the system or managing our processes in it it's proven to be reliable highly functional and gives our company exactly what we needed.

Cons

I cannot currently think of anything really wrong with the system the only thing I would mention is that it did take us quite a long time to deploy but that really wasn't the fault of the process or the programme it was more due to our own internal staffing issues and trying to find enough time to sit down and start using the system but once we were rolling we were all on board and very happy.

Jane from Macmillan Publishing

Very useful system - fast and easy to learn

We have had a good experience with both the company that provides the solution and the solution itself. Any time we have had a question regarding how to do something the support team have responded within minutes it has really been quite exemplary quality of the support and something that has left an overriding impression across all of us. We didn't believe the online reviews so we spoke to some of their clients and their existing customers confirmed what the review seemed to say and now having been a client for over a year we can also confirm this is true.

Pros

There are many things that we like about the system and also the company that provides it mainly we were promised that it would be easy to deploy and it was we were also promised that it would be accurate and fast and it has been it's really given us a level of control that we didn't have before and it was quite well priced when considering the competition although I was not involved in choosing that is what I since found out.

Cons

Nothing I can think of to say in the section.

Well thought out design with strong features and been very reliable

Pros

Presents the spend information in a very easy to understand manner - all the reports are clear the graphics are clean and the screens are not cluttered. Many of the other systems we looked at were way too overdesigned and far too busy on the screens and it was harder to train on and understand what was going on. We tested three sets of software we liked the Eyvo system the best and we have deployed many users across three different offices over two countries. We use multiple currencies and multiple legal entities with several different approval levels in the system took it all in its stride. It seemed to be the most flexible of the bunch that we looked at.

Cons

Overall we are very happy with the solution and can't think of too much to say negative about it if anything. We look forward to using the system in the future and seeing what else Eyvo have in their product pipeline.

Top shelf customer service very helpful in pre-sales and onboarding process great system & service

We had two divisions in our organisation each doing slightly different things but the end goal is the same so we decided to amalgamate these two separate processes into one by using a good tool that could bend for each division but yet still have one system.

Pros

I was responsible for reviewing for these solutions for our business admittedly none of them are perfect but the one we felt was the most flexible and we could use straight out of the box with the Eyvo system So in the end our management decided to go for it. We have not been disappointed product works as advertised descriptions on the website are accurate more than that the product is very flexible and managed to fit around our business needs.

Cons

None that we can identify - all users seem to be happy with the speed and reliability of the product management is happy with the reporting tools and graphics.

Response from Eyvo

Replied April 2019

Thank you !

Highly capable, lots of functions, a broad and deep product for Enterprise purchasing

Overall we couldn't be happier and we will be recommending this product to some of our other clients who are in the market for an Enterprise grade system.

Pros

We just completed a deployment of this tool and my impression was that it had a very wide range of tools to assist everyone in the buying chain from Requestor all the way through to Accounts payable. The dissemination and presentation of information was timely and impressive. It has a very low training requirement which meant we could get all our users on boarded very fast. Take up has been good with out user base of over 100 people and the CFO seems happy with the choice.

Cons

Really very little. Even their customer support team and on the ball. We normally find when we buy a product that the vendor is very sales focused and forget about you after you have given them your money - but not these folks.

Laura from Macmillan

Industry: Printing

Product has been in use for 18 months - no issues so far

We have had a positive experience with the package and the team at Eyvo

Pros

We like the oversight that we can have over our requestors - and particularly we like being able to measure our turnaround time from request origination to to final purchase order placement and delivery items this allows us to get some accurate metrics on our performance of the Department which helps justify our existence to the CFO

Cons

Its not available in Spanish - Which we found to be a bit of a problem as we do operate in Spanish-speaking countries But I understand the system can be translated into foreign languages we just have not done yet

Response from Eyvo

Replied June 2019

Thank you ! We appreciate the feedback.

Ilyse from LettuceB Organic

Great for non-techie users - very reliable, powerful and easy to use

This is a giant step in the right direction for our company - using a real enterprise grade platform is giving us a lot of credibility with our vendors and the punchout is a massive time saver

Pros

We had no system in place at all and so did a review of the top 15 products here - Eyvo came out on top based on feature set vs price - we really liked the scalability of the product - that it could grow with us. Internal Requisitions with attachments and all the controls it has was a perfect fit for us.

Cons

Nothing yet - we think this is a good fit for our business.

Brad from Stantec

Industry: Civil Engineering

Capable enterprise grade system at a competitive cost

We have managed to monitor our costs more closely and get regular savings analysis from the system. Our finance people really like it and have become more efficient not chasing bits of paper anymore

Pros

We like the fact that they are improving the system with constant new features. They appear to be very aware of what the competition is doing and are ensuring the platform has all the latest features.

Cons

We would like to host the system ourselves and that now appears to be an option we can pursue.

Theresa from Stantec

Using it for 2yrs great system, very reliable, no issues, would recommend

We consolidated 4 different systems into this one and have gained a lot more efficiency

Pros

Very proactive development - they are always enhancing the system and adding new features. Good support, they get back to us crazy fast with answers to any questions. System has proven itself in both functions and features. The feature set is very rich - really engages with out users and the managers.

Cons

Would like better out of the box foreign language support

Zoe from Above The Clouds

Very happy - good product and very good client support

Very happy with our experience so far

Pros

We had some challenges getting it going but it wasnt the systems fault - it was us - our senior management could not decide on some basic practice points which delayed us a bit but once we got going we were v happy with it. Great reports - easy to integrate - simple to import and export - easy to use.

Cons

Nothing yet - whenever we have a suggestion for an improvement they get it implemented.

Very happy with the system

We wanted to build an integrated purchasing system into the rest of our systems and we found the system easy to use and to train other people on.

Pros

Cons

Nothing at the moment. Except we found the embedded SQLServer ODBC integration hard to use - but that's mainly due to out poor internal IT experience than Eyvo.

Melissa from assure360

Industry: Computer Networking

I have had nothing but a positive experience.

record keeping and tracking of all RFQs, Orders and Support Contracts.

Pros

Cons

I would prefer that it doesn't time you out. The cost is a bit high, but I guess you get what you pay for.

Reliable and easy to use - the users like it and managers love the reports

We had a good experience and are still having a good one.

Pros

It has the wow factor when you first start to use it you realize you should have had it years ago. It really made us realize how behind the times we were. We love the fact all our users see the same information and the requestors can see whats in stock before ordering replacements.

Cons

we wanted to export reports in XML format but that wasn't possible - we realize its a bit of an unusual request so its not really the systems fault - they Eyvo team, are working on that aspect now.

Amazing product

I, myself, have found that Eyvo eBuyerAssist is a great product, it has helped me tremendously and is a great asset to me. I recommend Eyvo to others because it is a great product and people should know that. I recommend that even if you do not believe me to try it out yourself. It checks all my boxes, great and dependable.

Pros

I like that Eyvo eBuyerAssist keeps your stuff secure and safe. It helps out tremendously. It is a reasonable price when you buy it. It is a high quality product that is amazing and has been since using it. The customer service is amazing. They are very friendly and when you have a problem that you are needing help to solve, they are always dependable and look forward to helping you solve it. It is very easy to install on the device you are going to use it on. Also it is cloud based and makes it even better.

Cons

There is little to nothing to dislike about Eyvo eBuyerAssist because it is a very great product. It is very secure and keeps your stuff safe, customer service is dependable and friendly, which makes it great. So I dislike nothing about it.

October 2014

David from Unum Limited

October 2014

A decentralised procurement business user 'self-serve' application at Unum Ltd

Product modular approach provides great flexibility to us at affordable cost. We have tried to contain customisations due to complexities of small changes causing knock-on issues elsewhere. Our business users (internal customers) number 300+ and they populate Purchase order templates easily & successfully with little error given they are not Procurement people; we do not use Requistion stage on tool. Internal customer feedback extremely positive on ease of use & content / structure, which is managed by our small strategic Procurement team. We have applied 'punchout' facility with 1st Tier computer manufacturer as supplier......very effective & used in case study. Customer support from Mikrofax has been 1st Class with a quick turnaround of any issues. Pros: Good simple system that does a clean job, user experience is good, great customer service, easy to implement & Mikrofax support to implement was effective, overall attractive total cost of ownership. Cons: Not many......mainly ability to alter orders part way through once part-received stage passed. Ability to apply financial adjustments to invoice matching / posting stage against orders.....credits particularly. Reporting tool could be updated to be less demanding on manual manipulation. Overall, we would certainly recommend the eBuyerAssist tool for overall performance & functionality at a very attractive total cost of ownership.

D from Axon

July 2015

Lots of functionality -but required minimal training

We are an overseas engineering firm that needed a quick solution for a big project we had just won. Mikrofax reacted very fast to our needs and delivered everything they promised. I don't normally write reviews but they asked us what we thought of their work and I was happy to assist as they did a good job. We had several demos involving different departments - they all went without a hitch - all questions were answered well. Our account manager was efficient sometimes answering our emails within a few mins of us asking questions. Training was well organized and easy to follow. The thing that set them apart was their willingness to adapt the system to our needs - they convinced us they had a solid change control process in place to manage it. So far we are 5 months in and everything is working well - I understand that one of our suppliers was so impressed with our new ordering efficiency that they have been in contact with Mikrofax for their own business. If I had to fault them at all it would be that on first inspection their prices are a little higher than average and that did make us think twice - but I can tell you that they did listen to our budgetary and assisted us with the total cost to bring it within our budget (although they might not like us saying that here) and you definitely get what you pay for in this marketplace.

Jessica from assure360

Easy to use, eliminated a lot of disjointed spreadsheets, made procurement process smoother

Pros

-Automatically generated approval emails make my life so much easier. -Being able to organize supplier contracts by end date

Cons

-I wish there was a way we could pay less for certain users that are only cost center approvers. -I wish there was a way to hide Closed & Cancelled orders

Paula from Macmillan

August 2016

High functionality and very flexible

We thought we had simple requirements but none of the more basic eprocurement systems listed here could meet what we needed - when we found the Mikrofax system we found a perfect match of function and fit at the price we had a budget for. We are very happy with out choice,

Pros

Lots of features with very flexible approval rules The system is constantly being updated which is great Mikrofax support are first class in their knowledge and responses

Cons

None

David from Raddisson

August 2016

Best procurement system we found

This seemed to be the best of the bunch. Excellent requisitioning module and approvals support complex chains with multiple different levels - the vendors love the portal they can login to to do their RFQ and the vendor onboarding has never been easier. Our line managers love it as they can do their approvals on their mobile devices with ease.

Pros

Great experience all round - highly recommended

Cons

None

John from Cleary Gottlieb

eBuyerAssist Procurement Software

Our firm has been working with Mikrofax and their eProcurement software since 2004. In January 2013, we upgraded to eBuyerAssist, which the Purchasing Department has been extremely pleased with. The transfer of our data from the old system to the new was a challenge, but the Mikrofax team worked dilligently to ensure the transition went smoothly. The current solution is easy to navigate and utilize, while robust enough to provide all required functionality, such as creating requests, orders, RFQ's, matching invoices, receiving goods, and reporting. The Mikrofax support team has always quick to respond and correct any issues, which have been minimal, and are are always open to suggestions that could enhance their product. Overall, the solution has been an asset to the Purchasing Department in managing our day to day responsibilities, and we are hoping to eventually expand it's use to many of our global offices.

Bill from Health Management Systems UAE

August 2015

Highly flexible - Great design - Easy to use - Active development and support team

Very impressed with this system - I have used many in the past including some of the big ones like SAP and Oracle and I have never had such a smooth deployment out to our user base. 150 users went live on this product in one week - we now have our engineers sending in their requests to the buying team who are checking the approvals seamlessly, budget holders see at a glance how much they have to spend and even the suppliers love the interaction they can have with us now. It really made a seismic shift in the way we approach our workflow and paper shuffling. But what really sold us on this system was the dynamic development - the team at Mikrofax are constantly pushing forward with new ideas and these filter into the system at a constant rate - we love the new invoice Approvals module that just went live at no extra cost to us. Would happily recommend.

December 2014

Chris from Charities Aid Foundation

December 2014

Wouldn't hesitate in recommending this solution to any other organisation.

Before we had the Mikrofax System, procurement was done at a local level using spread sheets and paper sign off forms with no central view of purchasing requests across our IT department, which accounted for 95% of our organization 3rd party spend. We were keen to find cost a effective and easy to use solution which would enable us to have a consolidated view of procurement activity against which we could make strategic decisions on procurement and sourcing whilst cutting out the unnecessary paper work. After solicitation of a number of procurement system vendors we selected Mikrofax eBuyerAssist as the most economically advantageous system which met our needs. We have been very impressed with system and the support from Mikrofax both from a implementation point of view and going support. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this solution to any other organization.

Sophie from DJI Inc

Modular and fits our needs

Pros

What we liked was that we only had to purchase the parts of the solution we needed and we didn't have to buy the parts we didn't. That allowed us to hit our budget which was quite low.

Cons

The system starts to get complex when you add the additional modules and also starts to affect a lot of different departments in different way - this can be a good thing if you are a large company but not so good if you are a much smaller firm - but the system certainly does what we needed

Jan from GM Engineering

August 2015

Highly functional product well supported for Enterprise level requirements

Our team liked the depth of the eBuyersAssist package - we only really wanted to do requests and orders approvals and have budget control - but we found many other features we could use like the asset management and the invoice matching ability. We have rolled the system out to an initial 50 users but we have another 350 that could use it. So far we are very happy and its already made a tangible difference to our operations. We have had two suppliers contact us asking about it as they say the new format PO's they were getting with the automated acknowledgment URLS - they wanted to use it for their own operations and also wanted to recommend it to their other clients - it really has been a great experience - Its a bit like a mini-SAP but a lot easier to use.

Adam from Nippon Heavy Engineering and Construction

Outstanding Product and Service

I was tasked with reviewing 5 different eProcurement products - what impressed me about this product was their sales team was very knowledgeable about every aspect from usage to integration to deployment ; They responded to our numerous pre-sales questions within minutes allowing the project to move at a fast pace. We finally selected them for their innovation, and continuous development process - we have had the system for 4 months and have already seen new and interesting functionality provided to us at no extra cost like a full invoice approvals suite. Our staff like it find it much easier to use than our previous system - plus their 24/7/365 user support is not a myth - they answer the phone at 3am ! Cant beat that.

Jasna from Sun Gardens Dubrovnik

Very helpful purchasing tool

Great application, very user friendly, saves time for the overall purchasing process and helps us in managing costs spending so that we are always in compliance with our allotted budget.

Pros

The software is so easy to use and ensures time saving for the total order process.

Cons

I found no features to dislike, the platform is very helpful and easy to use.

Response from Eyvo

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the review !

Derek from Jamco Engine

Excellent product and price/performance

We were asked to give our review of our use of the Mikrofax eProcurement product. Before opting for this solution, we did an extensive market survey and contacted several of their competitors. Our analysis team found Mikrofax to be the most competitive in terms of price vs functionality. Since we have been using the product over the past 18 months - we have absolute metrics that show the cost of our order raising has been reduced by about 40% in terms of time saved and the timely management information provided to the accounts department has been invaluable - plus our vendors seem to love it as well as they can interact with us via the vendor portal. Our buyers love the punchout facility.

Craig from TD Engineering

September 2015

Great product with easy integration of Quickbooks

We needed something that would integrate to Quick Books - and within 5 minutes of being activated we had successfully synch'd our suppliers, nominal ledger codes etc - we were up and running so much faster due to that. We tried 2 other companies that are listed on this capterra site and none of them could do what the Mikrofax people did. We were very impressed and the system itself is easy to use - we took the training which helped and I would recommend that to familiarize yourself with the different modules - what we really loved is whenever we had a question on how to do something they came back to us within 30 mins with the solution.

Steve from BTM Technology SA

September 2015

Easy to use and highly effective

This product has only been in use for a few weeks but we hit the ground running and have already issued hundreds of orders. Our account clerk is so happy now - its saves him many man hours dealing with different spreadsheets as now everything is in one place. The supplier portal option is the main reason we got the system but we have seen so many spin off benefits we were not expecting - on boarding of new vendors is now fully automated. The team at Mikrofax were very hands-on and responded to all of our early questions in literally minutes - I have never seen such a high level of customer service before. Great product, great company.

Arrie from PPM (Canada) Inc

Very happy - Up and running within hours

We found Mikrofax on Capterra and contacted them and a few others providers. Mikrofax were the most responsive and delivered everything they promised. We are a small team but growing very fast so flexibility was high on our list of requirements and we can see how adaptable the eBA system is. The system went live within one day of being deployed as we had a big procurement and sourcing project we were waiting to work on; Mikrofax were on hand to guide us in the first few days and that contributed greatly to the success. W took 5 modules so ended up with its quite a big system but it was logically laid out and everything was easy to find.

Alan from BioGen Pharmaceuticals

Comprehensive excellent modular product

We found Mikrofax via Capterra and we also looked at some of the other solutions featured here but none had the feature depth we were looking for ; we did not want to be forced to get a new in 2 years - We were really impressed with the pre-sales process and demos ; Our CEO made the final decision and our eventual deployment was smooth and fast - we had our first orders out of the system on the first date of going live - 6 months in we have had no problems and have expanded the system by purchasing additional users and modules ; The system is robust, reliable and fast - we couldn't be happier.

October 2015

Toby from TS Logistics and planning

October 2015

Really good product - thoughfully designed with very few issues

What attracted us to this system was the ease of integration - it seems to be able to integrate with any other 3rd party system which was a real bonus for our requirements. It also has a very sophisticated approvals system which is very flexible and managed to accommodate our very archaic management structure where everybody has to sign everything. We really liked the vendor portal for the RFQs and our suppliers like it as well. Lastly the implementation support from Mikrofax was 5 star - we have deployed may SaaS systems and this was the easiest by far.

January 2015

Subramanian from Crescent Petroleum

January 2015

Buyer's delight

eBuyerAssist as the name suggests truly assists buyers to manage and control their procurement process. The system provides a simple yet powerful process that controls the procurement activities through the requisitioning, enquiry and ordering stages. Being web enabled and equipped with the ability of email notifications, the workflow and approval process is very smooth and quick. We rate this system as one of the best procurement software in the market and recommend it for the superb value, functionality, excellent service levels and our satisfaction.

Tony from Gilt

Great for approvals and quick requisitions

Pros

I mainly use ot for raising requests, doing approvals and monitoring staff expenses - seem solid

Cons

Seems easy to use and I have had no issues with it

Mogens from Rungsted, LLC

Mikrofax's Online Procurement

We have been using Mikrofax's OnLine procurement solution for 2 years and we have been delighted with its function and fit for our business. We were up and running within 10 days from the install date and we found Mikrofax personnel to be knowledgeable and helpful. We raise all our orders through the system and the system hasn't missed a beat ' furthermore their customer service is virtually instant and is outstanding. I would have no hesitation in recommending their product or service.

April 2015

James from ProcurePlus Management

April 2015

A simple but comprehensive and effective tool

We were looking for a solid but expandable purchasing software system for a law firm client. We reviewed most of the systems on Capterra but ended up with the Mikrofax system as it had the best combination of features for the price, was simple to learn and had a very efficient interface plus their pre-sales support (and it turns out their post sales support) were been above and beyond what you would expect leading to a very efficient deployment - and very happy clients.

Zin from Bam Logistics

September 2015

Logical system - easy to use

After the training we found it very easy to use - fit perfectly with our workflow and we didn't have to change anything. We really liked the fact that they could open their back end database for us to run our own reports and integrate it into our finance system. We currently only have the basic req-to-check modules but we are now looking at asset management and the full invoice approvals suite. We would recommend both this system and Mikrofax as a company.

Steve from Endorphin

September 2015

Seems quite easy to use and does the job

This system was installed a few months ago - its manages our orders effectively and is easy to use - its has some very useful reports and we don't rely on excel spreadsheet anymore which is great. The training is important - that got us going very fast but even without that i think we would have picked it up quick enough. It has some very powerful features like multi-level approvals across different legal entities and in different currencies.