• Pros

• "Runs fast, and is easy to setup and publish auctions. Customer support is excellent. Really like the ease of adding participants to events. Adding new suppliers is also very easy."

• "Scalable, seems flexible. Excel upload is awesome. Seems to be easy to train and support. Tons of cloud storage. "

• "1. user friendly, 2. highly customized 3. unique reporting format 4. amazing tool that anyone can use 5. hazel free "

• Cons

• "Maybe price? They charge each time for using the program. But they are open to negotiate."

• "Contract is not part of package, will have to complete off line and up load to storage. The part about being self supported is a little scary."

• "After bid reports are limited when using the Basic edition"

Browse ProcurePort Reviews

Douglas from ABA

Industry: Shipbuilding

ProcurePort RFQ/Auction Modules

Great customer focused small company.

Azizbek from Telia Company, Ucell

Short feedback

Customer support on a very high level with very quick response. Very positive feedback from platform users. Functionality is good, however not friendly user in the beginning. Will recommend to improve induction part to show meaning of each change of settings in samples. Overall have positive view and keep her steady!

Pros

Functionality and customer support level

Cons

Not user friendly in the first steps of usage

Judy from Mobilitie

Feedback on the tool

I did not rate 5 stars on the "Ease of Use" and "Features and Functionality" because I have used other tools in the past (Emptoris and Ariba), and compared to other tools, some of the features are missing. For example, it would be nice to have a "base cost" in addition to the "Start price". Overall Ease of use is just okay. It would be nice to have a menu bar on the left side of the screen to quickly visit the section you need, etc. In terms of support from rep, I gave it a 5 stars since he was always available when we needed his help and provided excellent support.

Pros

Ability to show RANK Only which is a good feature.

Cons

Doesn't tell me the # of bids that were placed by supplier. Also, it doesn't alert me that a new bid is placed. The message button is all the way at the top so I have to scroll up to use this feature and miss the auction activity. It would be nice to have all of this in one screen.

Response from ProcurePort

Replied April 2017

Hello Judy, Thank you for the review and the candid feedback on the solution functionality. At ProcurePort, we constantly seek customer feedback to further improve our product usability. Our team is in the process of releasing a new update in April which should resolve some of the features requested by you. Regarding providing a bid alert, the system has an audible alarm as well as a change in color of the newly placed bid so that it is easily recognizable. Our support desk should be able to assist you with demonstrating this feature. Thank you again for the time you took to review our product and we look forward to your continued support.

Scott from Arrowhead Products

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Procureport has delivered

The Procureport program has met all my needs and demands. Additionally, my suppliers (and potential suppliers), who have participated in live on-line bids, have all applauded the ease and simplicity of the program. Many stating that it is not as cumbersome as Ariba's version. Given the ease of use, the cost, and most importantly the help from Procureport customer service and technicians (if needed), my company made the right choice with this program.

Pros

Ease of use, Results, Customer Service

Cons

After bid reports are limited when using the Basic edition

July 2015

Stephanie from DealBaggers

July 2015

Super easy to understand and use.

Implemented this for our inhouse RFPs and Auctions. Our portal was up within 24 hours. ProcurePort support team contacted us and provided comprehensive training on how to use the software. It was extremely easy to navigate. We ran a rather complex RFP followed by a live Reverse auction. The setup was easy and the ProcurePort Support team guided us through the various steps, since it was our first event. The vendors needed very mininmal training so was a smooth experience. Highly recommend.

Alex from Doncasters-- Certified Alloy

ProcurePort is absolutely superior to the Ariba platform for ease of setup and use.

Pros

Cons

Now that I have learned how to use it correctly, there really isn't much to dislike about it. The software is so intuitive that I rushed in and published events, before really understanding the best way to utilize all the features. After our rep's help, I can now setup and run better auctions.

Craig from Arizona State University

ProcurePort for Reverse Auctions

I have been using ProcurePort to conduct reverse auctions. I found the software easy to use compared to other reverse auction platforms that I have used. All of the configuration options that I wanted were included in the standard platform. In addition, customer support was extremely responsive and easy to work with.

Pros

Ease of use.

Ashish from Exl Service

Excellent tool with Customer Centric approach

Procure Port has been as E-Auction partner with EXL at global level from last 2+ years. We are happy with tool and support system offered by Procure Port and that too with cost effective model. Procure Port has helped us to saved multi Million $..... keep the good work....

Alfred from Pizza Hut (International)

Industry: Restaurants

Great support and custom-made programe

We used e-auction program that the ProcurePort made for us. It was easy and efficient for our needs. What I liked the most was their strong support on training vendors and bespoke service they provided. I highly recommend the ProcurePort to someone who is considering any bespoke online auction programs.

Pros

Bespoke service, they were very supportive.