• Pros

• "This is the best product on the market now. Easy to use, easy to train new customers on. Browser based. "

• "It has functions to help in many aspects of small business management, it's reasonably priced and it's straightforward to use. Nothing else does as much for the cost."

• "Easy to setup up and use Comprehensive feature set Affordable, compared to similar platforms Responsive and efficient customer support "

• Cons

• "The price point is a little out of range of what I would like, but also understand it is an in-depth tool and the abilities are nearly limitless."

• "Takes time to fully learn the software when just beginning. Complicated integrations may run into unique issues, but support staff is friendly and available to help."

• "It is all in USD, it can do conversions perfectly but because we are in Canada it required some quick conversions at times."

Browse Skubana Reviews

Eric from Inovelli

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Exactly What We Needed - Switched from a Competitor and Have Never Looked Back. Great Software!

Pros

What I like about Skubana is that it seems to be designed by an actual business owner instead of some programmers who think they understand what business people need to run a business. While just about any program out there can help with connecting the various channels (ie: Amazon, eBay, Newegg, BigCommerce, etc) Skubana shines in that it also tracks Analytics to make business decisions necessary to grow and optimize your business. We started with Jazva, which promised a lot, but failed to deliver on so many counts (and customer service was absolutely terrible) and so my expectations when checking out Skubana was actually quite low. However, I've been pleasantly surprised and actually excited at the level of customer service you receive. You have a dedicated account manager as well as chat support (instead of the ol' bait and switch technique where you get a great account manager and then Tier 4 Help after a month). Our account manager has been there since day one and answers emails within hours, which is fantastic. Especially when you're learning. In addition, their programmer, represetative was fantastic and helped load a ton of data into the system to help with our metrics (another thing the competition couldn't do) and was pleasant to work with as well. Finally, what I like about Skubana is their partnerships in the industry. The representative gone above and beyond to connect us with partners to further cater to our unique business needs. NET: We love Skubana!

Cons

While the Analytics are a definite pro and what sets them apart from the industry, Skubana could improve with how they're laid out. Data right now is everywhere in their Analytics module and sometimes it's hard to find what you're looking for. However, to combat that, we've created a spreadsheet that better organizes the data, making it easier to read. Again, though, Skubana is the only company that we've found that has this type of granular data (channel fees, velocities, etc) -- and they've also said they're looking to revamp their metrics section, so hopefully it will be easier to read.

Great platform

All in all I highly recommend this platform.

Pros

We've been using Skubana for more than 2 years now. It was a game changer for us. It's great to have everything under one roof. Since we joined it looks like they've spent a great effort on fixing small bugs and now they're starting to add new features. All in all I highly recommend this platform.

Cons

Small bugs and annoyances which I know they are working on fixing.

Reasons for Choosing Skubana

Cin7 was lacking features and was horribly expensive.

Monica from EcomAutomotive, Inc. dba Tuff Stuff 4x4, Tuff Stuff Overland

Pros

Web-Based Rep. was an amazing individual. If you are so lucky to work with him he will do everything in his power to help you. I cannot say enough positive things about my interactions with this gentleman.

Cons

Too many required "integration partners" and "connectors" in order to use the software. Cost for value. Each "integration partner" and "connector" has additional integration and monthly fees. Some are very expensive on their own and some are minimal but once you add up all the "integration partners" and "connectors" required to make Skubana function you'll have a hard time justifying the costs. Inventory accuracy.

Excellent software & support

Positive - platform allowed us to leverage multiple sales channels, synchronized inventory across multiple warehouses, and has been created with scalability in mind

Pros

We utilize Skubana for order routing and inventory management. It's a fantastic platform that has helped us leverage multiple additional technologies. Their support and account management staff are exceptional as well. Highly recommend.

Cons

Implementation is a bit tedious and you'll need to be well-versed in all of the functionality prior to flipping the switch. Give 2 weeks for testing post implementation and education. Steep learning curve.

Reasons for Choosing Skubana

Stitch declined to offer us services with their sales rep stating Stitch would be "too expensive" for our tastes (Skubana became the obvious alternative). Stitch has since tried to vie for our business, unsuccessfully.

paul from Harmoneez Inc

Quit shopping and sign up now!

Pros

Skubana has people you can actually talk to, they know their business and understand yours. If you're looking for a selling platform then look no further. I've been in contact and used many. Channel Advisor: I never signed up with CA since tier pricing is a joke which is always to their advantage and you still need to hire many additional companies to actually make all the gears turn. Sku Vault: I was with this company for 4-6 months and by far the absolute WORST out of all of them, 3k+ start up fees to launch on a platform that never worked. Overselling often and only way to contact them to resolve was to "submit a ticket" to an email system that had "bugs"(I have e-mails to prove this) I was forced to leave Sku Vault and go back to Stitch labs. And of course, you can't get the start up fees back. Stitch labs: My second favorite (behind Skubana) and actually a good company. I was with for a few years and they were good but still they're missing tools I needed which skubana has. Seller Cloud: paid the fees+ start up and never went live so it was a loss. I was sold on many tools they said they had and the further I dug (after start up fees paid) I realized they were not a fit.

Vu from DevLon NorthWest

USER OF SKUBANA SINCE MAY 2018

Pretty much I ‘watched’ a demo by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] SKUBANA and he talked about running a 8 figure business with I think he said 1 person? I now run my operation with my wife part time along with myself (full time). We were operating with 3 other employees before we switched over to Skubana. I’m not a 8 figure seller yet but I can easily see who I can keep scaling with Skubana.

Pros

It was a while ago but I loved the launch process. Skubana will have a dedicated rep work with you to setup Skubana while you are currently in the transition person away from your current provider!

Cons

There isn’t anything that I dislike. Skubana is very responsive with their CHAT function anytime we run into issues.

david from Merchandise Mecca

Skubana- I Can't Live Without You

Vast improvement in efficiency processing orders. This app is everything we hoped it would be from the simplicity of use to the excellent customer service

Pros

The inventory tracking is airtight, and now that they've built a QBO connector, you have accounting natively integrated. Plus there are tons of integrations available so you can essentially plug and play.

Cons

We like everything about it. Nothing not to like.

Response from Skubana

Replied February 2020

We appreciate and value your business. Thanks for the feedback!

Amanda from Logisitcs

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

It's the perfect platform for our company

Working on adding additional carrier into Skubana. In the near future hopefully we can have Skubana placing orders for us. Adding inventory rules.

Pros

It's great to have all our marketplaces at the same place, it ties it all together. It's easy to keep track of orders, inventory and statistics. And since we're working from different parts of the world it is very helpful to have everything under one roof

Cons

It can be a bit overwhelming with all the different features that Skubana can help out with. But if you just take it step by step and not try to get into everything at once it is a very helpful marketplace.

Alexander from Mixt Solutions LLC

3 Years with Skubana

It has been great! Skubana is an important part of our business and has allowed us to manage our inventory as we have grown to thousands of SKUs

Pros

They have been willing to listen to us as we both grow together. They are always open to new ideas and changes that help us.

Cons

There have been small limits of the software and places where we have to move through multiple clicks. But they have always tried to work with us on this.

Isser from Crown Real Estate

Amazing product that saves tons of time and money

Pros

This product is well thought out. It is the difference between running a successful online business. The cost savings are immense.

Cons

The price is a little high, and will be expensive for a small start up company.

Omni Channel made easier and better visibility into marketplace profitability

Pros

1. Ties all marketplaces and websites under one roof! Enough said. 2. Allows you to see profitability and sales in various forms including: per sku, by marketplace, top grossing items, overall profitability, desired dates. All of this allows a business to make better decisions on which products are winners and losers. And it enhances your ability to know which products are doing better on the different marketplaces. 3. View inventory levels at all your warehouses as well as customizing how you see the inventory. 4. Auto generated PO's based on historical sales. This feature takes the guess work out of knowing which items need to be in-stock especially if you are selling through FBA. You can configure this feature in various ways to allow customization based on your inventory and PO needs. 5. Open API - This is important if you are a more advanced seller and need to integrate Skubana into other apps or platforms. 6. The support team at Skubana has been wonderful to work with and very responsive. They do a much better job that other software companies. Support is included with your package. You can email or talk with a live person in the U.S! And you are never rushed or pressured to get off the phone. 7. They are focused on building features that help you sell more. And in the 2 years we have been using the Skubana software it has gotten better with the new features they have released.

Cons

1. This platform is jammed packed with so many features that you can get a bit overwhelmed. On the filp side, when you do get overwhelmed just email your account manager. Our account manager has been a pleasure to work with.

Great capabilities if willing to pay big bucks

After five months we decided that Skubana has a lot to offer its end user, but it was not a good fit for us as a pure Amazon FBA seller. PO's were auto-generated; however, we had to review each one to ensure it was profitable and a proper order to place at the time (projections were off even after 90 days of data collection). Furthermore, we had a very poor experience communicating with the the support team. It seems we had an account coordinator, who was always available and very helpful, but beyond that - the entire organization felt like a sales team. When it came time to communicate, they were mum and quite difficult to get a hold of. Business development is key to small business (we understand that as a small business) but client relations is even more important. "Disappointed" is the understatement of the year for us in describing our experience.

Pros

The automated PO generator is a great feature if ... You do not have competitors selling the same product, which could impact your velocity/profitability. We also saw issues with the forecasting projections. Not a couple units, but hundreds of units off.

Cons

Software required a massive amount of dedicated time and effort to set up with Amazon FBA. We had an on-boarding period that was long and painful. It was long because there was endless customization required. It was painful because after all was done, we found out through another Skubana employee that we did not set up our products/inventory properly during our on-boarding. This was quite troubling. Lastly, in full-disclose, I spent the first decade of my career as a software validation engineer, and I can say - navigating the software was very clunky. It has massive capabilities, but a software application is only as good as the user - in other words - the UI should not take 12 months to become familiar to the user. At some point, training on the application needs to end and the user needs to be able to fully perform duties on their own.

Kyle from Phusia.com Inc.

Requirement if you know how important automation is nowadays.

I started with Skubana almost a year ago. I had no Idea what I was doing. Orders were getting out of control so I know I needed to do something quickly. I researched them all, tried Skuvault, brightpearl, stitch labs, Fishbowl, Unleashed and many more. They all did some things okay but lacked some major features we needed. Skubana had them all; most notably automatic PO, Order filters (you can automate pretty much anything with these),All the analytics you could ever need, even broken down to a order level. - plus some I did not know we needed until we started using it; then looking bad I don't how we even managed without them- like audit controls and automatically routing orders to different warehouses. Skubana truly feels like it was built for the modern day eCommerce business. It's the only program I have found that you can tell was built by sellers for sellers. Some of the others feel like they were built 20 years ago and is only supported by a technical team that have no selling experience on modern day marketplaces. All in All - If you are serious about growing your eCommerce business then you should give it a try, you won't regret it.

Pros

Ease of use Automation Amazing customer service Automatic PO Audit Controls All shipping carriers Connects seamlessly to WMS software + every other program you need Unlimited listing SKUS per marketplace Easy to migrate and get started FTP to connect directly to your supplier Complete dropship automation

Cons

Increased revenue because of Skubana - Win all the way around.

Pros

#1 we make more money. The integration accross all channels yet we still control all pricing , inventory from the single cloud system flat out genius. Unlimited users, everyone on my team has access to everything at anytime. Not just one or two but everyone. The ability to use 3PL's that integrate directly into Skubana is allowing us to lower our costs and reach more customers faster. The customer support with the dedicated support specialist is the best we have ever seen. Anytime ANY of my staff have had an issue the support from Skubana has been second to none. Fast, accurate and exactly what is needed in real time. All inclusive. Over all Skubana is all inclusive, support, users, native features etc. all part of what you get. Love it.

Cons

Would like to see native two way communication with Quickbooks. Skubana has a 3rd party app at an added cost that will allow down loading into QB but not two way.

Stephan from Cotopaxi.com

July 2016

Incredibly well architected, holistically integrated warehouse/inventory/fulfillment management

We switched to Skubana in the context of opening up our own 10k sqft warehouse. Skubana powers our entire warehouse, inventory and fulfillment functions and we could not be happier. The system was designed and developed by a team of successful ecommerce entrepreneurs, e.g., the founder and CEO Chad is a top 100 Amazon seller. This experience really shows in how they architected Skubana from a workflow and productivity perspective. Skubana fully supports a multi-channel sales approach through various pre-built integrations (incl. Manual pick orders, Shopify, Shopify POS, Amazon and various other listing sites). Beyond that, the team is taking a very smart approach to customization, via a well documented API and app store. We process thousands of orders every week and could not be happier with our experience.

Pros

See above, incredibly well architected, flexible and holistically integrated warehouse, inventory and order fulfillment system.

Cons

The product is early stage, so every once in a while we run into small bugs or missing features. That said, I have never seen a product team respond and act upon customer feedback as quickly as the Skubana team. Bugs are fixed within hours, new features rolled out within days.

Response from Skubana

Replied July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with the e-commerce seller community. We look at all feedback and appreciate your comments regarding our Skubana and our team. This will help sellers choose in a very noisy marketplace. We certainly look forward to helping you keep making more money and automating your business.

Britt from MSS

Best available

Mostly pleasant, some hiccups with missing shipping labels.

Pros

Cons

Some features that are standard on other platforms are not available. Changing orders and updating channels is a big one.

Main Inventory Functions very reliable; other secondary functions not so much.

Pros

Skubana's inventory system is very reliable. It tracks outgoing and incoming units well and rarely if ever gets the units wrong. If you are looking for Inventory Management software mainly to track your inventory across multiple platforms, which you should, then Skubana works great.

Cons

Although the interface looks nice, there is a lot of work that can be done. A LOT of the bulk functions need to be done by uploading spreadsheets. Even simple things like selecting/editing multiple items is not an option. If you want to edit something you have to do each of them individually or upload a spreadsheet. Skubana needs to improve on a few of their secondary functions: Their shipping module is very inefficient and time consuming, and if you want any sort of efficiency you would probably use another shipping software.

Monica from online e-retailer

A fantastic ecommerce "Hub" solution!

Pros

Intuitive - Skubana is incredibly intuitive to use. All of the features and functionality are set up to flow in a very natural way. This is especially great for our end users but it also keeps our training and operational costs down. All-in-One - No system is an all in one solution but Skubana is pretty close. We can manage an enormous amount of our business through Skubana directly or through one of their ever-expanding App partnerships. Onboarding - Skubana assigns a point person who walks you and your team through set-up and use of the system. Honestly, they hold your hand so that even technically challenged implementors and users can run w/the platform w/out much effort. This is a huge bonus for smaller companies w/out a lot of resources. Trouble Shooting - I've never been through an integration that didn't have set-up issues. Skubana works as your partner and your advocate to push issues through to resolution. Pricing - A company would be hard-pressed to find another solution that does as much as Skubana does.

Cons

I wish they had a bigger staff to do even more great things! The current system already has great functionality. But I know they have more in the pipeline. Skubana's only limitation is its bandwidth and time.

Daniel from G-Style USA

Skubana is very reliable for inventory mgmt and they have very proactive staff.

Pros

Skubana's inventory management system is very reliable. If you are across more than one marketplace and are looking to consolidate your inventory, Skubana's great at that. I also like that their staff, from top to bottom, seem very proactive. The CEO is always presenting new and helpful ideas across emails and other platforms. We've had two of our dedicated Skubana tech agents get "promoted" to higher positions. Their tech support, for the most part, are very proficient.

Cons

Skubana has a number of other functions that we rarely use. Analytics reporting methods will vary by company. If you do put in a function request, don't hold your breath on it, as there are some functions that we put in a long time ago that have still not been addressed.

Jeff from Cleary Bikes

Industry: Sporting Goods

Skubana is best of niche for small business

We use Skubana to ship 2500-3500 units annually. We use it to track inventory, sync with Shopify and sync with FedEx and USPS. We process manual orders and wholesale and retail sales that populate automatically through Shopify. Skubana requires us to use a point of sale software, an accounting software and software to communicate between those two systems. It's not the most robust system or the easiest to use, but you do get a knowledgeable person to help when you call. Their support shuts down with east coast hours, which is a hassle for those of us on the left coast, but again, they do a good job when you reach them. We haven't found anything any better for the money.

Pros

It syncs with Shopify and FedEx.

Cons

The interface (the screen you look at when you use it) is crowded with information we don't need which makes it hard to find what we do need. Shipping information, for instance, resides in 4-5 different places. It takes 20 key strokes to print a shipping label and packing slip. Why can't you ship an item without first creating a shipping queue?

Josh from BikeShopHub.com

Skubana Simple and Intuitive yet Powerful

An easy to jump into solution for all of my inventory management need.

Pros

I really like how intuitive and straight forward it is. With very little training, my team was able to get up and running very quickly in a time crunch. Skubana really seems to have almost everything we need to sort out the inventory side of our business. The fact that the owner comes from a background of eCommerce is very clear as the software works great for running small to medium size eCommerce operation.

Cons

As we're still getting setup, the issues that are problematic with it for us will likely get sorted out one way or another. That said, we would like to see the MPN on pick lists and packing lists. Being able to maintain settings view setting on more screens would be helpful. I'd like to see inventory numbers on the pick list so we could look for inventory issues while picking. Like I said, we're new to Skubana, getting settled in and figuring out our way through it. My list of issues is basically a summary of what we're sorting out over the last few weeks. But I can't imagine having some form of similar issue with other software.

Response from Skubana

Replied June 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback of your experience on Skubana. Your advocacy is truly valued and appreciated! Happy Selling! Chad

David from The Better Foundation

Saved me hours a day by integrating 4 selling channels into 1 easy to use program.

Saved me tons of time!

Pros

We were selling through Shopify, Amazon, Jet and eBay. Before we got Skubana, I was spending hours a day bouncing back and forth in between the 4 selling platforms making sure orders were importing correctly, stock quantity was current and making sure tracking information was uploaded for each order. Skubana easily integrated all 4 selling channels along with our 3PL we use. It has easily saved me 10+ hours a week.

Cons

The one thing I wish I could do directly from the software is to contact support. It would be nice if there was a button or link that I could click on that would automatically open up an email addressed to my account manager.

Response from Skubana

Replied June 2017

David, Thank you for trusting Skubana with your business. We are happy to hear that our platform has significantly improved your productivity in your business. We are constantly improving our platform, so stay tuned!

Jeffrey from Cleary Bikes

Industry: Sporting Goods

Skubana is best solution for small business

Skubana customer support is unparalleled. We've use it for shipping wholesale and retail from multiple warehouses, we send PO's to vendors, we track inventory, we fulfill manual orders, in-store purchases and orders through three different websites all through Skubana's single interface. When we call for help someone answers the phone and generally they fix the issue within days if not hours. I highly recommend it.

Pros

Cons

Manual orders take a bit of time to process. (But, they're working on a fix!)

Response from Skubana

Replied September 2017

Awesome to hear about your experience! Thank you for your support.

Sam from Cross Path Capital, LLC

Skubana frees up time to focus on growing and scaling your business.

Pros

If you are serious about growing you e-commerce business you need an automated system to manage inventory and link all of your sales channels in one central location. Skubana solved this and then some for us. Designed specifically for e-commerce businesses this software has all the necessary tools that other competing software's may lack because they were designed for general business applications outside of the e-commerce realm. Exactly what we needed to automate repetitive, non revenue generating tasks to free up time to focus on scaling our business. Would definitely recommend to other e-commerce sellers.

Grant from CuttingBoard

Near Enterprise Grade without the Cost

Saves us countless hours in manual order processing, inventory updating and managing our shipping.

Pros

- Performance oriented for large sellers - UX that mostly makes business sense vs UX designed by coders - Multiple warehouses, brands, vendors and channels - Strong auditing and user controls - Great value for price - Good support - API (but not strong on documentation)

Cons

- Small UI/UX bugs that persist - Occasional performance hiccups - Many useful features (bots) have poor documentation

A lifesaver in the industry

It truly did help us with our inventory/shipping management on multiple channels

Pros

After attempting multiple inventory management, omni channel, shipping management systems, Skubana was a breath of fresh air. The capabilities inside of this system brought us to the next level in our business. We were able to automate nearly the entire process while receiving detailed reports on various aspects of the business. The UI is very intuitive and simple to navigate. The customer support is quick to respond and the development team really does listen. The price is right on par for the capabilities and automation it brought to our business.

Cons

Building out a more robust reporting feature would be wonderful. From high level reporting to deep diving.

Response from Skubana

Replied April 2018

Thanks for the wonderful review and feedback!

Amauri from Kuna

Smart, Simple and Affordable. The perfect "AI" for Orders, Inventory and Analytics.

As a lean, frugal, and fast growing startup that sells products direct to consumer via multiple online channels, we needed a platform to manage complex orders, control inventory from different vendors, and provide useful analytics to help us focus on what matters to us: grow our business. Skubana does that. It's smart, simple and affordable. It's the "AI" for Orders, Inventory and Analytics. And the onboarding and support team is responsive, knowledgeable, and customer oriented. If you are looking for a comprehensive, still affordable platform, I strongly recommended you consider Skubana.

Pros

Cons

No listings content management

Doug from QuiltAddict.com

Skubana definitely has great value!

It's amazing, the number of tools included in the Skubana eCommerce management system. My biggest challenge has been to make sure all data is entered so the system can work.

Pros

A very detailed eCommerce management system from inventory control thru determining your best and worst selling products. The Skubana system has been well thought out and updated features are being added steadily. It is a great value for the tools that are available in one system!

Cons

The system learning curve is longer than I would have liked, although after trying several other systems they appeared similar.

Response from Skubana

Replied January 2017

Thanks Doug for your feedback on Skubana! We appreciate your business and we're looking forward to bigger things with you this year.

Rick from Undaunted Brands

Does a lot very well and adding features that we love

We save a lot of time and don't have to manually figure out when inventory needs to be ordered because Skubana keeps track of sales velocity, lead times, shipping, etc. It's also nice to be able to process orders using one tool as opposed to each channel.

Pros

I really like the auto-PO feature and the product bundling functionality... it saves us a lot of time. I also like the ability to manage all our orders from one location. Skubana connects to all our channels including Amazon, FBA, Walmart.com, and our own Shopify website. The analytics section helps us see what's going on as far as lost profits, COGS, etc. I can't wait until they come up with listing management features!

Cons

I wish it would send me emails when I get an order I need to fill, or at least highlight the "Order" menu with the number of order that need attention as a little badge overlay.

Response from Skubana

Replied June 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the community and for choosing us as your platform. We are extremely happy that you are having a remarkable experience on Skubana. We pride ourselves in our technology and our account management support. Happy Selling! Chad

Michael from Death Wish Coffee Company

Solved Our Inventory Problems

Our goal at the beginning of 2014 was to find and implement an inventory system across all of our selling channels. It took us over 2 years and many failed attempts. Luckily we found Skubana this year. Finally, I have an accurate view of my sales, inventory and many other perks that make running this business fun again.

Pros

I like the customer support and the reporting most. Not only can I tell where my inventory is and my total valuation but I can also see my exact profit on each item I sell on any selling platform. If there is ever an issue we have a great rep who handles this with us immediately.

Cons

There's not much to not like about this software. They are in the process of integrating with QuickBooks which will be great. I do not use all of their features at this time because my 3PL handles my shipping, but it's nice knowing it's there.

Dustin from Death Wish Coffee Company

July 2016

Skubana makes running a business fun again

Great Product for a Growing Company

Pros

I like the ease of use and the fact that it's online so I can access it anywhere at any time. Also, the linkage to my webstores and third party logistics centers was quite easy! It's very simple to train new employees on. Its a very good tool for small to medium sized companies.

Cons

The PO section can definitely be improved upon. The way it does partial line items is very frustrating. I also found that the customer support person I worked with was restricting the overall ability of Skubana due to their lack of knowledge about what could be done. I ended up doing things I was told were not possible. Pretty frustrating to learn on my own.

kris from Nautical Brands

A Must Have

Game changing SaaS. Automated our business. Have tried all software on the market and SKUbana is by far the best out there. Increased multiple marketplace sales by over 50%. Staff is very help and knowledgeable

Pros

Automated our business. Saved hours per day on tasks.

Response from Skubana

Replied March 2017

We thrive on your feedback Kris. Thanks so much for your business. We look forward to continuing to empower your multi-marketplace business.

Ben from Goal Kick Soccer

Awesome Software, Brilliant Customer Service

We have been using Skubana for about a year now and it has really fixed our inventory issues. The best part - the staff. Emily walked through onboarding with us every step of the way and is still available to jump on a call or respond to us with questions. We have about 30,000 SKU's with inventory in our own warehouse and amazon.com - so we needed a software that worked well with both. We tried 5 different programs before Skubana, so we did our homework. We also used different shipping programs before, but Skubana eliminates those and really works well as an all-in-one solution. So, the bottom line is If you are looking for an all in one solution to keeping track of inventory on all your platforms, issuing PO's, shipping, don't look any further. Skubana is the best.

Pros

Ease of use. Customer Service.

Cons

Price.

organize your SKU's

Love Skubana. Would highly recommend this tool to anyone looking to keep track of their SKU's. I wouldn't go back and try manually keeping track of them for nothing after discovering Skubana.

Pros

the ability to organize my SKU's across multiple vendors, multiple warehouses and locations has helped streamline my workers tasks considerably.

Cons

Lots of potential - extremely promising software platform

Pros

Purchase order manager is great FBA Workflow (NEW and in BETA) looks good and promising Inventory management control is good and working how it should

Cons

I have been having issues with calculations in analytics that have not been resolved for months. For order printing skubana is less advanced when you compare to shipstation. The automation rules, the selecting of orders, etc. is not good on skubana so there is some logic configuration that needs to be changed once you go to skubana from shipstation. Some of the logic cannot be transferred over either from shipstation to skubana which causes more manual input.

Alla from Floorcare.com

Best move ever

We switched from Quick Books Enterprise to Skubana about four months ago to streamline our process and maximize efficiency. Our business model is based on drop shipping from multiple manufacturers and sales orders coming in from multiple channels and market places. Skubana allowed us to automate connections to both, suppliers and selling channels, which saves a ton of time. Even though we are still learning our way around, Skubana team has been extremely helpful throughout this process. The customer representative was instrumental in getting us set up and one more representative who is my go-to guy on daily basis. He is not just exceptionally knowledgeable and experienced, but also very personable and patient. Working with other ERP systems in the past (Infor Syteline and QB), it is very refreshing to be able to reach your support guy at any time and actually get solutions to your problems. Switching to Skubana was a great move for our business, as there is no way we would've been able to keep up with the growth we're experiencing without that team.

Response from Skubana

Replied April 2017

Thank you Floorcare team for choosing to partner with us. Your insights about Quickbooks have been really helpful in developing a platform that truly supports your needs.

Adrianna from Shop709

Easy to Use Software with even better Tech Support

Pros

Straightforward function and display, easy to navigate. Very helpful Account Manager who provides comprehensive support, solutions to any problems faced.

Cons

As with every software, some limitations or unavailable functions. However, have been able to work with Skubana team to implement new and desired functions.

Response from Skubana

Replied June 2018

Thank you for the great feedback! On behalf of the Skubana team and myself, thank you for being a client. We're tremendously happy to hear that you're loving our software and our support! If we can do anything to help even further, please do not hesitate. Chad Rubin Co-founder & CEO, Skubana

Eric from Dr. Berg Nutritionals

The company really takes care of you!

They also get back to you immediately and answer all my questions - this is huge.

Pros

The software is not only error-free but allows us to integrate all the moving pieces. This is a huge relief for us.

Cons

I don't see any downside to this company at all.

Matthew

Finally Something That Does What It Says !

Pros

Skubana Does What It Says! I have tried multiple solutions over the years, and every time you start to use the software and it falls short of something huge it was supposed to do. Not at all the case with Skubana, it continually helps us grow. Skubana has also helped us effortlessly ship out of 4 storefront locations along with automation between several of our distributors who dropship. One of the best parts about Skubana is the analytics. Now we know exactly where we are making money and what we need to improve. Having this feature is nearly priceless and saves tons of headaches cobbling stuff together that ends up not being entirely accurate. WIth Skubnana it's all right there. Lastly, the customer support is amazing. I have never had such good accurate support using any other services. Ryan and Chad have been amazing to work with,

Law from GotHydro.com

The number 1 Multi Channel application on the market

Great customer support, application and the one stop shop for all e-commerce. It runs fluently with the multi channel functions it is the best program on the market. Tried 6 different applications leading to this one because they would be missing a features that were not integrated. This has everything integrated inventory/shipping/Analytics/POs/Multi User log ins. Best program on the market that is always improving.

Pros

When it comes to multi channel software this program capitalizes on everything.

Cons

No Cons because this program is always being updated.

Kris from Lake Productions, LLC.

Game Changer

Pros

Sales increased by over 50%. Best all in one SaaS and always adding more features and integrations.

Cons

No Cons as this software has changed our business. Any feature or integration that they do not have they are always open to suggestions

Phil from Genesis BookShop

June 2016

Awesome tool for any business!

they are still growing and things don't always work out just perfect, but their support team is always ready to help- sometimes one support guy will email us whatever he found as late as midnight! I think it's awesome that they care for their customers that much.

Pros

makes life easy when it comes to sorting loads of incoming Amazon info

Cons

sometimes small shipping details get lost in the fray, as well as the PO system taking a while to get down right

Response from Skubana

Replied June 2016

Phil, We are happy to know that you are happy with us and you find our tools very useful in growing your business. Expect more awesome things from us soon!

Emily from WSG

Skubana is Quality!

As our e-commerce business is growing and we are expanding to other selling platforms we were looking for a management system that could help us manage our inventory, warehousing and our orders. We came across Skubana about 3 months ago and at first we were a bit intimidated with all that it has to offer and the learning curve, however we had not found anything as sophisticated in the market as Skubana. We decided to try Skubana to see if it truly offered everything that we were looking for. We are pleased with our decision to give Skubana a try. Since contracting with Skubana we have found that a parts of our business has become automated, relieving us of great stress and frustrations. Because this system is so intricate and complex, Skubana assigned an account manager to us to ensure that we completely understand how to use it. We are ever so grateful to our account manager Wali. He has been extremely patient with us and has gone above and beyond to make sure we understand all of it's functions so we get the most out of it. There is a learning curve to Skubana, however with an assigned account manager and all of it's functions it is well worth taking the time to understand and put it to work for you!

Pros

Excellent customer service and training

Cons

There is a learning curve

Response from Skubana

Replied June 2016

Emily, We are so happy to be working with you and your team. Your comments and feedback since you've started with us have also helped us grow and learn more on how we can further improve Skubana to make it fully worthwhile and useful. Thank you for trusting us with your business! The Skubana Team

November 2015

Tyler

November 2015

A Game Changer

We've been looking for years for a solution to support our fast-growing multi-channel ecommerce business. We tried several other 'competitors' (though, I would not call them that), but they were all missing the pieces to the puzzle. Skubana was the first software solution to have all pieces to the puzzle. This sets them apart in the industry. They get it. They were built from the ground-up knowing the limitations of their competitor's offerings. They made sure they could address those missing pieces. Chad and his team have been top-notch and it has been a great pleasure working with them from launch to running day-to-day operations. I would highly recommend Skubana.

Pros

- total back-end solution for ecommerce businesses big and small - includes many features and integrations - lots of new features and integrations always being released - ground-breaking analytics (now and more coming) - superlative support

Cons

- learning curve is steeper than expected

Response from Skubana

Replied November 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback. Looking forward helping you achieve much more success this holiday season and beyond!

Zsolt

Incredible

Total life changer. This literally saved our business! Thank you, team, for developing this tool. We are now so successful that we can sell our e-commerce business.

Pros

Onboarding team is amazing Great inventory management

Cons

Some part are little tedious No repricing feature Still not 100% functional after 1 year of tweaking (but we are much better of with it than without)

Aaron from WineOvation

Best Option for MultiChannel Fulfillment and Integration

Skubana has delivered. We have been with many of the others out there including Solid*** and Seller**** Yuk!! Had horrible experience with the other providers over promising and WAY under delivering. Skubana so far has delivered and we have the following all integrated - Amazon FBA, Shopify Stores (3), eBay, Jet.com, 3PL, and soon Walmart! This is the way eCommerce should be -AUTOMATED! Work Smart folks!

Pros

Ease of integration / responsive and accessible support staff.

Cons

Some of the financial reporting could use refinement.

Mayte from Best Natural Choice, Corp

We were looking for a long time for an affordable software to help us with our inventory system.

Pros

I personally highly recommend the software. It is very friendly and helpful. I use it on a daily basic to manage orders, inventory, etc. They have a very good price and when it comes to customer service they are excellent.

Response from Skubana

Replied July 2017

Thanks for your support!

Skubana is a great software overall, very friendly and in my opinion has the most versatile platform

Pros

It has a very friendly User interface, good service and a lot of integration options. For me, the biggest advantage with it was the orderbots, this feature basically lets you customize and automate your order process depending on many variables. For example from which warehouse did the product come, what sales channel did the sale come through, what label does it have (you assign this personally), and others. This makes the software exceptional and very versatile.

Cons

There are some glitches with ebay Global shipping program, the price that shows in skubana includes the global shipping which the client pays directly to ebay, we asked for this to be fixed since last year and nothing yet... This has been the only issue with them

Good but can be improved

Great for what you need in terms of an everyday order software but like all things there is room for improvement.

Pros

I love how user friendly this software is. I was new to e-commerce and this did not make the transition overwhelming.

Cons

Too many glitches. Search feature needs work and can be very particular. Add in a space after an order number and you'll get zero results. Can be very annoying.