• Pros

• "Customer service is on point in terms of timely support and helpfulness. Calling and getting an answer on questions helped quite a bit. The WMS is great and very responsive. Integrations went smooth."

• "That it will update across all of the marketplaces. I also like that you can set figures for when to restock. You can do purchase orders right from SkuVault. "

• "It usually works. The quality control is pretty good. "

• Cons

• "It wasn't the most intuitive interface for me in the beginning, so it really helped to have the assistance in the first few weeks to learn the terminology, layout, etc."

• "I would prefer to be able to customize more in SKUVault to better fit our use case but I understand that this might be unique to our industry."

• "There are a few reporting gaps that show in extracting the users data but compared to other Web based applications, you can access your data and it is traceable to a company's internal SKUs."

Browse SkuVault Reviews

Ease of Use and Customer Service

Pros

Cons

The times at which it updated inventory to the store was debatable as in time frames. I ran into inventory issues especially with low stock inventory. I found the scanning process of the SkuVault was very repetitive with extra steps when used in conjunction with other shipping software

Hallan from Carpets & More

Exactly what we were looking for.

Excellent experience, almost no issues what so ever. If we do run into a problem, their customer support is fast, clear, and helpful. The implementation and initial setup was a longer experience than we thought, but because we had a lot of internal decisions to make, but their implementation team was always available to help.

Pros

Some features are daily essential to our business model, such as picking items, quality control, inventory management, reordering and replenishing, the ability to use scanners, multiple users, etc...

Cons

Perhaps the interface and layout of how the products and catalog are displayed could be more flexible and adjustable.

Reasons for Choosing SkuVault

Because folks from Channel Advisor recommended SkuVault for such great connectivity with their platform.

Reasons for Switching to SkuVault

We needed more functionalities and a more robust technology.

Patrick from NoiseAware

SkuVault is the Industry Leader in inventory management for SMB's

Pros

I researched at least a lot of different tools before coming to SkuVault, but I chose SkuVault because they were obviously customer centric throughout their sales, onboarding and support. Their sales team met with me and thoroughly answered all my questions and made sure everything I needed could be managed in SkuVault. Their onboarding team put together a custom implementation plan and met every week to make sure things were set up properly. As we continued to use the system, support was on point to quickly answer any questions we had.

Cons

We are currently only utilizing a fraction of SkuVault's offering. It would be nice to have a more streamlined user interface that only showed what we are using and hid what we are not using. This would help us in onboarding new employees and limiting mistakes.

Reasons for Choosing SkuVault

The team and the focus on customers

Reasons for Switching to SkuVault

Finale was difficult to implement and had sub optimal customer support

David from Delta Molding LLC

Didn't Work For Us

I think "ripped off" describes our experience. We paid the $2,000 onboarding fee and spent a month setting up SkuVault. We also spent additional money integrating our drop shippers with SkuVault. After launch, SkuVault failed to sync our external warehouse quantities with WooCommerce. After another month, tech support still hadn't fixed the issue, so we switched to Ecomdash and had everything running in 72 hours. Ecomdash refunded our monthly subscription fees but they still haven't refunded the $2,000 onboaring fee. I'll update this review if that changes, but I currently cannot recommend SkuVault. You'll basically be paying $2,000 just to see if SkuVault really does the things they claim it will do.

Pros

SkuVault has rich features for warehouse management. For example, SkuVault tracks inventory in containers, and in multiple locations. You can also track inventory history, reasons for removal, etc. If you have a large warehouse, it might work well for you.

Cons

A) It's not terribly easy to use. Heck, they made us buy a $2,000 training package. B) The product search function is frustrating. You pretty much can't find a product in SkuVault unless you can type in the product name "exactly". It's almost maddening at times. In comparison, Ecomdash finds my product before I even finish typing; the right product shows up after I type just a few characters. C) The Shipstation integration and packing quality control didn't work very well. The picking/packing flow required too much jumping back and forth and created additional opportunities to screw up an order. We turned these features off. D) The WooCommerce integration doesn't work very well. Evidently, the built-in integration is fairly new, and they preferred that we use their older "tool"; a downloadable program for inventory syncing. However, this didn't work so well either. E) Multiple warehouse functionality is limited. We have warehouses and sales channels in the US, and also in the UK. Ultimately, we need to push our US inventory quantities to our US sales channels, and our UK inventory quantities need to push to our UK sales channels. SkuVault can't do this; it's designed to sync the total combined quantity. Ecomdash has a warehouse override feature that takes it a step closer to doing this. For about $2,500, Ecomdash offered to develop this for us.

Reasons for Choosing SkuVault

SkuVault was attractively priced. We have a lot of sales channels and many other companies charge for each channel integration. In the end, we went with Ecomdash. It has fewer features, but it actually works and it's less expensive.

Response from SkuVault Inc.

Replied January 2020

David, Thank you for your comments. Please be assured they are reviewed and put in context against feedback from our portfolio of long term and recently fully implemented clients.

James from TerraFirma Foundation Systems

Warehouse Management Solution - Solved

Fantastic support from the first demo all the way to go-live. Very professional and knowledgeable people at every step.

Pros

The ability to integrate a cloud based warehouse management solution to our customized Salesforce.com frontend while using most of the functionality of SKUVault to manage inventory in multiple warehouses.

Reasons for Switching to SkuVault

Cost to integrate with our custom Salesforce frontend

Will from Helixx Sports

Amazing Software - Must have for small business

Amazing experience. These guys are the best.

Pros

Love the ease of use. Tons of videos and help articles to explain how to do anything in the software. If that doesn't help, then they have amazing customer support. They are always innovating the software to make things more streamline and cater to other industries. Another pro is the product feature submission. If you have a suggestion on how making something more streamline, they welcome these ideas.

Cons

The only thing that was challenging was getting the 10's of thousands of sku's set up in the system and barcoding everything but that is something that is unavoidable with any software. My other con was that I didn't use this sooner :)

Reasons for Choosing SkuVault

Price, Easy to use, Met all the needs we needed for the business.

Mike from Makeup Geek

Industry: Cosmetics

Our experience overall has been a great one. The training we got was fantastic and the videos of the training for referencing later was a great tool. Our day to day tasks have become so much faster since we starting using skuvault our timelines for the whole company have started becoming shorter and shorter.

Pros

Being able to kit products so easily was life changing for us as a company. The reporting has made our daily tasks much easier. We love the order forecast that we can do, it has made ordering product so much easier for our team.

Cons

I wish I could search by product name in the search bar and not just by Code, Sku or License Plate.

Reasons for Choosing SkuVault

The feature set and ease of use was better in our opinion.

Elliott from Seager

GREAT ONBOARDING PROCESS & SOFTWARE!

Amazing. Our onboarding specialist, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was unbelievably helpful and responsive. She trained us up and got the software up and running for my business in no time. She deserves a raise and/or promotion!!

Pros

I love the cloud based and easy to use interface of the software. Makes running my business much more streamlined.

Cons

Wholesale seems to be slightly trickier than it needs to be.

Reasons for Switching to SkuVault

Non-cloud based and clunky interface. Pricey.

Michael from SAUCIER ENTERPRISES

Provides all of the necessary functions for successful warehouse management

Skuvault allows us to fairly easily keep track of all items in our warehouse and provides perpetual inventory valuation. It also helps us to reduce out of stocks with individual item re-order points and purchase order generation.

Pros

Ease of set up, accurately maintains warehouse location and inventory data.

Cons

Order creation process for shipments and inventory removal is difficult to learn and cumbersome.

Response from SkuVault Inc.

Replied March 2019

Michael, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are happy to hear that you are seeing success with managing your warehouse inventory, We strive to provide best in class software and support to our users and take feedback seriously. We are sorry to hear about your difficulties with order creation, and would like to help you find a way to make it a better experience for you. May a member of our team reach out for training? Thank You

Eli

Jay from Beverage Universe

SKU Vault's Integration Saved Me 4 Hours A Day

My experience with SKU Vault has been great. Customer service always answers right away. Every time I call, they are very informed and know exactly how to solve the issue. Even if they don't know right away, I've always gotten a follow up call an hour or two later. Also, the software just works. It's such a relief to not have to worry about your inventory program.

Pros

I like the integration compatibility with Amazon, Magento, and Shipstation. I use to spend half of my day manually inputting orders and then confirming them. Integration has made this process 100% automatable. Also, the ability to push inventory quantities for kits and non kitted items was huge reason for switching to SKU Vault.

Cons

I wish they had a phone app where I could look up inventory quantities on the fly. That would be AMAZING! Currently it can only be used to scan and pick orders, not view inventory quantities.

Reasons for Choosing SkuVault

Integration Options, Price, and Customer Service. SKU Vault was the only WMS provider that took the time to explain to me exactly how they would achieve integration and automation. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from SKU Vault provided me with a demo and spent about an hour showing me exactly how SKU Vault works. That sold me right there.

Reasons for Switching to SkuVault

Quantity push for kits was not possible and integration with Amazon, Magento, and Shipstation was also not possible. By switching I have saved 4 work hours a day, allowing me spend time on the things that matter: making accurate purchase orders based on accurate inventory numbers, and not spending 4 hours a day just to get the inventory up to date.

Ryan from SCS International Inc.

Works Well - Tons of Flexibility

Allows us to track exact location of every item in the warehouse, and QC each online order before shipping. Makes the warehouse much more efficient, and significantly reduces shipping errors.

Pros

Very detailed, can be tailored to many types of businesses and has a large number of integrations so chances are it works with your setup or can be adapted easily. Includes a remote print server so pick lists, labels, etc. can be printed anywhere and at multiple locations - very cool.

Cons

They advertise support with accounting software, but the accounting side is VERY limited - does not take into consideration discounts, tax, or shipping so this is really useless. A more thoughtful accounting integration would really improve this service.

Response from SkuVault Inc.

Replied March 2019

Ryan, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We appreciate hearing about all the ways you find our platform useful and that you find it flexible. We are taking your concern about accounting to our product team for a closer look at what we can do to help make a better experience. May we contact you if we have any follow-up questions? Thank You,

Darrell from Walter Bauman Jewelers

2nd time around

Wonderful. My second company that I installed the software into.

Pros

Dynamic inventory management, that allows us to use multiple warehouses.

Cons

We are connecting Sku vault with Shopify and like to have the ability to view the product in Shopify by mirroring warehouses inventory. Unfortunately Sku vault does not have this capability yet

Reasons for Choosing SkuVault

I had worked with it in the past and knew it was the best fit for the business

Reasons for Switching to SkuVault

It was not the right fit fow our short and long term goals

Jane from A2Z Ozone

Great with multiple selling channels

We are right down the road from SkuVault, and I have to admit that was a factor in choosing them. I needed a solution to updating the marketplaces so that we could keep a handle on our inventory. We have just a few suppliers, so that end of things is pretty straightforward. We've enjoyed a great relationship with SkuVault, and while the product is a bit complicated at first, they are there to help at every turn. This program does so much. It has been a great asset to us.

Pros

Cons

I wish it would take the place of ShipStation. In that case, it would need to create Commercial invoices. I would like to create invoices. I also would like an easier way to keep track of our Amazon Vendor Central orders. As it is, we manually have to subtract the inventory, and if anyone forgets to do that, we can get caught shorthanded.

Reasons for Choosing SkuVault

Partly because we are neighbors, but the main reason was that SkuVault integrated with our eCommerce platform. It also was able to push inventory out to all the marketplaces we used.

James from Style Centre Limited

Excellent Stock Management System

I think its an excellent solution, the product itself is perfect for our business, my only concern is the cost, Its something I consider each year which is a concern as if I was happy with the value I would not be looking.

Pros

Its extremely easy to use, user friendly interface means training even for new staff is very quick. It integrates exceptionally well with the other software platforms we use and has helped to organise our warehouse which means pick and packing time is far more efficient than before. It has also helped us to avoid countless fulfilment errors using the Pick and Quality Control processes

Cons

The cost is very high and ongoing, the increases for additional users are too high in my opinion also, which does have a negative effect on business as the cost scales quickly for having more users.

Matt from Instocklabels.com

Manages Awesome

Helped us manage a 3K plus size inventory​ soooo much better.

Pros

Ability to add, manage and do a rolling inventory.

Cons

Wish it could handle mobile a bit better.

Response from SkuVault Inc.

Replied March 2019

Matt, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are happy to hear that our software is helping you manage inventory better. We take user feedback very seriously and will share your concern about using a mobile device with our product team. May we contact you if we have any specific questions about your case? Thank You,

Jonah from Partsbuilt 3D

Industry: Consumer Electronics

2 months in and loving it!

Great on-boarding experience. Really appreciated all of the assistance from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest of the team to help me get Skuvault integrated and up and running. The few questions I have had since then have been answered quickly. The support has been awesome and I really appreciate that they are located in the US.

Pros

It provides us with everything we need in an inventory management system. We were coming from just using Quickbooks to manage inventory, so the ability to keep track of everything, print labels, send POs, view reports, etc. in one place has been great. Our productivity has definitely increased.

Reasons for Choosing SkuVault

Relatively inexpensive compared to other inventory management software. Appreciated the hands-on support I received during the first month of set up and that it was US based support. I preferred the monthly payment structure instead of a large up-front fee.

Matthew from Madsen Inc

Industry: Warehousing

Very Professional and Easy to Use!

The team at SKUVault is very professional and easy to communicate with when necessary while getting set up. The application is extremely easy to use, it will be a great asset to our company‘s inventory management. Thank you SkuVault! Very pleased.

Pros

The functionality for inventory management is extremely logical and intuitive within the SkuVault application. Thus, SkuVault is very easy to understand even if you do not have any coding or application experience.

Cons

Lacks the ability to customize when necessary, even if desired for an extra fee.

Communication, customer service.

August 2015

Ron from CRT, Custom Products, Inc.

Cost effectiveness, Functionality & Service

After more than a year with SkuVault, I can honestly say that this is the best and most evolving to fit the customers' needs WMS that I've ever encountered. SkuVault is highly affordable compared to other warehouse management systems. You'd be hard pressed to find another WMS with as many features for the same amount of money. Our last warehouse management system cost 6 figures, and we had to fly someone onsite for more than a week to install it. SkuVault has more features than that system, and you don't have to pay to fly someone out to update it for you... That's the beauty of the cloud. About the cloud, if you're worried about that... We've haven't had any down time the entire time that we've been with SkuVault. SkuVault's WMS is feature packed, and we love the user accountability. Any time that we've had an issue with the way that something worked, SkuVault has changed it for us. The suggested feature section of their website is something that they watch like a hawk, and they are very receptive to customer suggestions... They've made at least 5 changes to the software that we've asked for within that year and a half that we've been with them. What other software company does that? SkuVault has been great for us. Anytime that there's an issue, they are there to help... Immediately. I can't say enough good things about their customer service. I've talked to many people over there, and they've always bent over backwards to help us out. SkuVault is awsome!

Response from Agile Harbor

Replied August 2015

Thank you so much, Ron! :) Hearing from awesome customers like you is what motivates us!

Allyse from Baby Cubby

A reliable way to track and audit inventory.

I love Skuvault and it makes my job in retail so much easier!!

Pros

I love that I can trust Skuvault to give me correct numbers. We use light speed, but always double check inventory through skuvault to make sure we are right and on track. It has helped our company to stay on track!

Cons

Sometimes finding an item can be difficult- putting in a location, item and warehouse can take a second and can cause room for error. Also, at times, if you choose to audit a certain brand it doesn’t have all the items listed.

Michael from Sunbelt Products

SkuVault has helped us organize our listings and logistics

We have been using SkuVault for almost 4 years (Since 2013). We have checked our other WMS along the way (Skubana, Seller Cloud, and a couple more) but none of them offered the full features we have with SV. One of our main uses at first was to use SkuVault to push live inventory to Ebay, Amazon and Shopify. Since then features were added and we use SkuVault to run our sales reports, reorder reports, create our POs, receive POs, audit our warehouse, and to track our FBA sales. We also use Shipworks which SkuVault is integrated with. We are looking to possibly add a CMS like Channel Advisor and integrating it with SkuVault and Shipworks but we are not quite there yet and are instead using SkuVault.

Pros

Good forums to make feature requests where users can vote on requests Customer service is fast and we usually talk to the same people every time Integrates with our shipping platform Shipworks Has the most features for the price (We are under 1K a month)

Cons

Does not have the ability to create listings. A work around is needed for this. Sometimes we miss when a new feature is released

Simon from ShipTo Partners

Industry: Import and Export

Skuvault - Rapid implementation and fantastic customer support

Pros

Wave picking is well done, inventory management is great, integration with ecommerce platforms and accounts works great!

Cons

Using a scanner and a tablet to do the picking is not the most efficient because there's no dedicated app so you're running off a webpage. which is great because it has the same features as the full website, but you might have to scroll rather than having everything on the same page

Much easier to use

Cheryl from Champagne Spas

Easy to use, does exactly what I need it to

Pros

It is one of the easiest inventory products that I've used. Keeping track of everything is essential and they make it fairly simple once you get the hang of it. There is definitely some learning to it but once you figure it out, it's awesome

Cons

Well, it's internet based so you have to have a pretty stable internet signal to use it but other than that, it does what it is designed to do. It is pricey so it's up to you to determine if it's worth it.

Response from SkuVault Inc.

Replied March 2019

Cheryl, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are glad to hear that you find our software easy to use and that it meets your needs. We constantly strive to deliver the best software and support at the best value, so if there is ever anything else we can do, please don¿t hesitate to reach out directly to our team! Thank You,

Anthony from Powder City LLC

Excellent startup WMS

This platform was developed by an eCommerce company for their own use. This gives the comfort that the designers and account managers not only talk the talk but walk the walk.

Pros

SKUVAULT is a flexible, fungible platform that is adaptable to nearly any eCommerce operation. It adapts to control of inbound raw materials, application of multiple SKUs to one item. It can handle Kitting, and light manufacturing operations, converting consumable items, raw materials, packaging and assigning the Finished goods part number. SKUVAULT is versatile in the Order selections process and offers a final item match to prevent shipping errors. The live Cycle Count process is a valuable tool for the operation.

Cons

Matthew from Infinity Source Inc.

Great choice for inventory management and picking

Overall a good software with some negligible issues here and there. If you're looking for something to help you manage inventory, pick, integrate with other software and nothing more, then this a solid choice.

Pros

Very straightforward, with no extra unneeded features. Includes many ways to bulk import and update virtually everything. Software is mobile friendly and their on boarding program and customer service will answer any questions you may or may not have. Integrations with channels are part of the software plan and do not incur additional costs.

Cons

UI has some issues with usability in terms of ease of use, the picking and QC pages are in different sections even though they are meant to be used in conjunction. You are also unable to resize columns in the catalogs making it difficult to see long strings of text.

Bert from BK Designs LLC

Excellent inventory management!

Pros

Flawless integration with many different sales channels.

Cons

When we first signed up, they had occasional server down issues, but they corrected those very quickly and we haven't experienced any issues since.

Seth from CP Addict LLC

Great for a fast paced company

It has been a great transition from fully manual picking and inventory control

Pros

Ease of use lots of automation Speeds up our workflow

Cons

Some of the intergation with Bigcomerce didn't go as planned

Reasons for Choosing SkuVault

Best integration, most user freindly and scalable

Hiral from YFWarehouse

Warehouse Managers Dream Software for Inventory Management

We needed a way to catalog and add location codes in our warehouse for over 144k SKUs, we move inventory frequently around the warehouse so simple methods of barcode scanning and updating where required. Warehouse staff needed ease of use at every level from receiving to order picking and shipping.

Pros

Simple setup Lots of features Integrations across every section of the Internet Retail Multi-level Blanks inventory kitting and bundling

Cons

Limitation on users in the pricing tier and cost of additional users. Training staff can be challenging with so many features

Sara from The Daily grace go

SkuVault is Great

SkuVault is awesome for what our company needs for everyday use?

Pros

SkuVault is great for the company to be able to organize and place orders for our customers. We use it daily.

Cons

There are some glitches and slow moment in SkuVault printing shipping receipt. But overall we like the product

Feedback

I enjoy it - otherwise I’d leave .

Pros

Overall fast and reliable service with decent customer support. They are comfortable to deal with and good at issue resolution

Cons

Make things more simple when it comes to processing . Time consuming sometimes . Not all reports can be generated

Tommy from SlimShades

Fulfills All of Our Inventory/Warehouse Management Needs

SkuVault has been a god-send for the inventory/warehouse management of my business. Some of my favorite features of the software are: 1) It uses bar code technology to track the precise location of all warehoused items. 2) It integrates with all of the major 3rd party marketplaces to accurately juggle quantities as items cycle in and out of the warehouse. It also integrates with my shipping software (Teapplix) to import orders and sales data. 3) It logs the history of all personnel activities to better monitor the productivity of employees. Additionally, it logs the history of items and locations. 4) It provides detailed reporting on many aspects of my business - sales reports, inventory reports, reorder data, etc. Bottom line, the team at SkuVault is serious about what they do. They provide a very powerful tool already and they are constantly developing and adding new features to make it even greater.

Response from Agile Harbor

Replied August 2015

Thank you so much, Tommy!! That is so great to hear! :)

David from Tortle Products

Making my job a breeze with SkuVault

My expericance with Sku vault has been amazing! I really trust the team! The support that Skuvault provides is worthy the investment. I really believe the SkuVault teams wants to see our company succeed.

Pros

It simplifies my daily workload. I trust Skuvault

Cons

We are a Mac based company. I had to purchase windows and a software called Parralls to run on a mac mini. This really isnt a big deal. Its all i got for a con

Reasons for Choosing SkuVault

It fit my needs Amazon, Woo, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a hell of a salesman.

Naftali from Grow and Behold Foods

Reasonable product, but not spectacular

Pros

It usually works. The quality control is pretty good.

Cons

There is too much downtime with unstable servers, and some of the functionality (lot numbers, lot tracking) are not well done.

Response from SkuVault Inc.

Replied March 2019

Naftali, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We take user feedback very seriously and will take your concerns to our product team and work toward a solution. May we contact you if we have additional questions about your use case? Thank You

Aman from OpenRoad Auto Group Ltd.

Handy and works well with multiple shops!

Managing a vast floor of inventories across multiple channels has been greatly overhauled with a very minimal manual effort required.

Pros

Effectively managing centralized inventory would be the best thing it offers with almost instantaneous uploads to all the connected CRM's.

Cons

The UX is a bit old-fashioned, reminds you of the good 'ol days a bit, but it's effective with its layout, so I would be inclined to withdraw this comment.

Gavin from KapscoMoto

Great Looking Software with Lots of Features

Software was very impressive and has lots of great features. Main issue we had was the pricing structure. We would not be using some of the features that they have worked into the price which means what we really needed the software for become overpriced.

Pros

Lots of great features

Cons

Price

Response from Agile Harbor

Replied October 2016

Thanks for the feedback, Gavin - pros & con noted! :) I'll pass the info on to our Product Management team, as I know they are always trying to make sure that our feature set (and therefore our pricing points!) are meeting our clients' needs. If you have any more specific feedback regarding which features in particular you value the most/least, you can send them to info@skuvault.com, and I'll make sure your notes get sent to the right pair of eyeballs!

Jeff from Dreamway Trading LLC

August 2015

Very easy to use and the SkuVault team is amazing.

The software is very easy to use. I can now track the movement of all of my inventory and track everything my employees are doing. The people at SkuVault actually listen to our suggestions and often implement the functionality we ask for to their software with out asking us to pay for it. We have been through many different software platforms, and this is the best partnership by far that we have experienced. I would recommend SkuVault to any company that needs better visibility of the work being done in their warehouse. Also, compared to most WMS's they are very affordable.

Response from Agile Harbor

Replied August 2015

You've had some really great ideas to increase functionality - we're always happy to hear 'em, Jeff! Thanks for the feedback! :)

adam from Shively Sporting Goods

Just what we needed

Since working with sku vault our business has grown year over year. Not only has the system been easy to use but the team at sku vault has always been there to help with any of my ecommerce needs. The upper management really understood what I was doing because they have had experience in online sales themselves. Good company and great people

Kimberly from Universal Distributors, LLC.

Skuvault is not a good system for Manufacturing

The people who work at Skuvault seem nice.

Pros

The setup of the software seems nice, it just was not a viable option for what we specifically do with our Company. Skuvault integrates with QuickBooks.

Cons

That we paid a lot of money to have this system setup specifically for our plant. Unfortunately, after 5 months of use, it was still having problems mapping information over from EDI and other Commerce websites. Also, the system would freeze while I was working in it and it would add or remove inventory more than once (sometimes over 5 times), which caused a lot of rework or extra time to correct the errors.

Michael from Sunbelt Products

August 2015

Easy to Launch. Good customer service!

We have been on SkuVault for just over 2 years and it works great for us. We use it because it integrates with all the other software we use (Shipworks) and makes it easy for us to push our available inventory to Ebay and Amazon. We also run all of our POs through their system. Anytime we have questions, we just call in to customer service or open a ticket. We currently have over 8 employees using SV with most of them being in our warehouse.

Response from Agile Harbor

Replied August 2015

We love hearing from happy customers - thank you so much, Michael! :)

Adam from Shively Sporting Goods

Great Software

Been using SkuVault for 3+ years now and has drastically helped our warehouse being more efficient and save time. Anytime I need help with the program the customer service at sku vault responds quick and gets the job done

Response from Agile Harbor

Replied August 2015

Thanks, Adam!! That's what we like to hear! :)

Luke from Proozy.com

Inventory management simplified!

SkuVault's team has been very beneficial to our business in terms of adding value, going above and beyond with customer service, and delivering results that help out our bottom line on a monthly basis.

Response from Agile Harbor

Replied August 2015

Thank you so much, Luke - we're glad to hear that!!

Jenny from Iconix

Skuvault not working in South Africa

Pros

we have paid ,but couldn't set up successful,no refund, we couldnt find anything good. if we couldnt use the service ,we are supposed to get money back

Cons

We have tried 3 month and couldnt set it successfully. not compatible with our laptop , the service is horrible . no refund