All Webex Reviews

Webex Review: Digital signage queen reviews Webex

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2019

Host Meetings Professionally!

Cisco WebEx keeps our meetings professional for both internal users and clients we work with! We've noticed that most people are familiar with the software and have used it before so it makes hosting meetings even easier.

PROS

WebEx is really easy to use and setup! From both the view point of the admin setting up a meeting or an end user who was invited to a meeting, it's all really simple! I especially enjoy how WebEx will automatically adjust for time zone changes since many meetings I'm joining or hosting are with people on the other side of the country. Screen sharing also works really well, usually I'd experience some bandwidth issues with other software but for some reason WebEx works wonderfully!

CONS

The only con I can think of is that sometimes if I'm joining a meeting that I have scheduled in my Google Calendar it won't work correctly. It should be able to load the meeting invite and join as intended but I usually find myself having to manually enter the meeting ID, attendee ID, and passcode.

Reason for choosing Webex

It was pricier than most but because WebEx is such a familiar name with lots of users and so simple to use we felt the price and ROI was justified.

Reasons for switching to Webex

We wanted a more professional look and feel once we migrated from Google Apps for Business to Office 365 but didn't want to utilize Skype for Business.

Kimberly

Law Practice, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed February 2024

Does what it needs to do, but is not the go-to software

PROS

I like the interface of Webex - some of our courts use it and it is easy to click through to the proper screen.

CONS

It did not always connect properly and left us waiting for other users to get on. They had to switch to web-based applications rather than the app to get in.

Reasons for switching to Webex

We needed a product with a longer meeting time.

Banking, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Multiple uses for webex

The product is very robust and easy to use on a daily basis.

PROS

The ease of use for creating meetings is perfect for our company. We can start a meeting quickly and several people can join at once.

CONS

There aren't really any missing components, you can have video meetings, voice only meetings, we also use webex for presentations.

Reviewed April 2021

Complex but a few shortcomings

We're using Webex to do tech meetings with US partners, and to manage remote meetings of local institutions.

PROS

It stands among the most feature-packed conferencing apps, and comes with dedicated hardware, powerful and extensive means provided to connect users to a conference

CONS

Even with lots of free bandwidth (both in the organization and in the remote connections) the audio can do 1-2 seconds lags, or the audio can just be bad for a few partecipants even if they have good audio and bandwidth, I suppose it's a server side issue. Can be resource hungry when there are >20 partecipants with video. The image quality using the Cisco room kit is underwhelming for its cost.

Reasons for switching to Webex

Webex has proven to be more reliable

shaik mohd

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1,000 employees

as a user and a tester

it was good but there are some bugs which need to be solved as i tested the application

PROS

the features of the application i like the most

CONS

the design of the buttons and the options are't looks good when compaire to others

Reasons for switching to Webex

webex has more features when compaire to other

Sheshanka

Biotechnology, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed March 2024

A decent conferencing service application but can get better

PROS

Has all the basic conferencing features. It includes audio, video, chat and screen share capability.

CONS

Ease of use is much better with other competitive tools like Zoom and Teams

Adrian

Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Great resource

PROS

Webex allows me to make and receive calls over VoIP. The call quality is great.

CONS

There is a couple second delay between an incoming call through the desktop and the mobile.

Mary

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Meeting at ease

PROS

Webex helps us meet with our parents, our team and any other meeting needs we have. It is flexible and very user friendly.

CONS

I don't like that sometimes its hard to get the sound to connect on the computer.

qasm

Computer Games, 51-200 employees

Application review

PROS

Very easy to use and safe application, I loved this

CONS

I contacted customer service and did not receive an appropriate response

Chelsea

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Remote jobs should always use webex!

PROS

The simplicity of Navigation for users and administrators

CONS

I did not enjoy the frequent buffering it has.

Maria

Hospital & Health Care, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2024

Using WebEx for research meetings!

PROS

I mentor undergraduate research and LOVE using WebEx to schedule my meetings with my undergraduate students! The features on WebEx allow me to share research materials while also being on screen! It’s a great app,

CONS

Nothing! I think this is an excellent application.

Brandy

Import and Export, 501-1,000 employees

Could be magic

PROS

It is really helpful to be able to have one-on-one conversations throughout a conference, which is why I adore it. Raising hands, surveys, and group discussions are all really nice and simple to use tools.

CONS

Each time you go among the individuals in the room, all of the camera screens need to refresh. It is really unsightly and affects the audio quality for half of the individuals in our room.

Tamara

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Positive experience using Webex

PROS

The easy to navigate platform when setting up or attending a meeting

CONS

There were some glitches with sound and audio that took time to work out

Kevin

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2020

Teleconferencing software with an enterprise mindset

Overall, the product works well enough. The features and quality of the video and audio work well to the point that we can perform paid consultations and workshops with our members. The interface is straightforward and is used by all of our technical and nontechnical staff on a daily basis with great success.

PROS

The software is relatively easy to use and set up from both an administrator and user perspective. We have been using this software for around two years, and we have had success with 1-1 Meetings, group meetings, company-wide town hall meetings, and large workshops or other events involving people from both inside and outside of our organization. The integration with GSuite email and calendaring works great, and the ability to have personal rooms along with persistent rooms for invited guests has been a big feature for us, especially with everyone working from home. Finally, the integration with the RoomKit devices in our conference rooms has worked really well with bridging together on-premise and remote workers during meetings and other collaboration sessions.

CONS

While there is a stand-alone application which can run all the time on your computer, I feel there is a fair amount of confusion as to if it should be used or to always simply rely on the web client for everything. Product features seem to lag significantly behind other solutions such as Microsoft Teams and Zoom, and I have found that WebEx is slower in connecting to meetings, and has lower video quality, than Zoom.

Reasons for switching to Webex

Our contract was expiring and we were looking for a solution that allowed the best integration with room-based cameras and presentation equipment.

Nelson Kipchirchir

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed October 2020

An awesome online meeting tool!

PROS

No too many logins needed just a meeting link, one click, and boom! you join the meeting The application provides a very clear audio and video quality. The number of people it can accommodate in meetings awesome. The meeting still goes on even if the host disconnects or has internet connectivity problems. The android phone application is very stable and anyone with a good phone can use it. A good tool for conducting interviews online as it provides additional functionalities like a lobby and also meeting locking.

CONS

The pricing is slightly higher for individuals with a low budget. They should look into that It also needs a very stable internet bandwidth. I did not like the idea of using voice over the internet while using mobile phones. It also proved a difficulty for people who have no complete understanding of users to use the app on a mobile phone.

Reason for choosing Webex

The video/audio quality of Webex is awesome plus it has more additional features which make it easy to conduct virtual meetings more interactive as compared to other related products.

Kelly

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2021

The most reliable conferencing software out there

After having tried several other products, I have come back to WebEx time and time again.

PROS

I use Webex to teach continuing education courses at my local community college. I actually pay for an account out of my own pocket after having so much trouble with the software the college provided. Webex is very consistent. It's rare that a student has trouble getting on. It allows me to share my screen, record sessions, track attendance, use breakouts, share files and video. Really, anything I've needed to do. The phone app is very good and I've had to use it when my power went out during class. I just hopped on the mobile app and finished teaching from my phone.

CONS

The only downfall of the software is that users have to download a plugin to use it on their computer. Rarely do any of my students have an issue with it. However, people seem more resistant to downloading things these days and some of them do complain about it.

Reason for choosing Webex

I like the WebEx interface better.

Reasons for switching to Webex

WebEx is the most reliable software I've used for teaching. I rarely have technical issues with it.

5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed August 2020

User Friendly Collaboration Tool

Overall Webex has helped our organization meet with each other regardless of our location. It allows us to train new hires, schedule 1:1s with employees, or simply collaborate to bring out a project.

PROS

I have several favorites when it comes to Webex. I really like how you can schedule unique future meetings with recurring sessions and how you can also schedule ad-hoc meetings using your Personal Room. The use of the personal room is one of my favorites because you have your unique link that you can start whenever, or you can choose to not use your personal room and schedule meetings ahead. I also like the new virtual background and blur features that were just released.

CONS

Sometimes it uses up a lot of bandwidth... that's to be expected. However, it can cause overload when you are sharing webcam and perhaps doing a demo on a product. Of course that is relative to your OS, but it's one of the things that I notice specifically when I use Webex.

Reason for choosing Webex

We chose Webex because compared to other products, Webex had a user friendly interface and it was pretty intuitive as well.

Reviewed July 2020

Best video meeting solution I've ever tested

Since COVID-19, I couldn't visit our customer and have a meeting on offline, so I should've find the way to solve this problem. First time I used Zoom for my video meeting but I had a bad experience while on meeting such as lack of signal or poor quality of voice. Therefore I found many video meeting solution on Google and tested 21 solutions last MAR. Finally I selected Cisco Webex. You can see my test experience below link.(You can translate via Chrome) [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] At now, I'm using Cisco Webex meeting when I need to have a meeting with other companies. This has very simple UI, so I had no difficult for having video meeting with my co-workers. Thanks to Cisco Webex, I can cover my customer when I need to have a meeting and communicate with Webex Teams when I need to share my contents(especialy large files). Although there are some weak point on Cisco Webex, I will use this until it appear other video meeting solution better than this.

PROS

- easy to use : no need to install client S/W for meeting, only can invite an attendee by 2 steps - good quality of vioce : can hear good quality of voice and latency is under 0.2 sec - network connectivity is always stable : I didn't experience for lost signal while meeting - video screen adjustment : can increase or decrease video screen size and put wherever you want - great collaboration S/W : I think that Webex Teams is better than Microsoft Teams.

CONS

- Language support : AI function can't use in Korean. - hard to use in Webex Event : UI/UX in Webex Event is very complicated - expensive : compare other S/W, I think that Cisco Webex is most expensive in this area.

Reasons for switching to Webex

I've experienced lost signal while I have a video meeting. As a result of my test, Cisco Webex kept connection well but Zoom didn't. Zoom's voice quality was not good for me.