All SMS Notify! Reviews

501-1,000 employees

Reviewed March 2020

Great solution for user outreach

PROS

The solution was very easy to integrate into our ASP.NET solution and allows us to easily reach our customers.

CONS

No downside, the software was easy to integrate and use.

Thank you so much for this amazing SMS API review. We appreciate you!

Telecommunications, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2021

We have always had a very good experience with SMS Notify.

PROS

We like this product because we can customize it to our needs with ease. We can change the way we use it on the fly which in our business is a great feature.

CONS

We really haven't found anything that we cannot do.

Reasons for switching to SMS Notify!

Ease of use and features

Thank you for this amazing review. We greatly appreciate it and your business.

Bugra

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed April 2022

BS_sms notify

I know that market employees use it for communication or discounts.

PROS

We can send any text to any number we want.

CONS

this is outdated and outdated technology

Ted

Simple to write API handling classes from Examples, Reliable to use

My business runs on SMS Notify. I never, ever have to think about beyond the initial set up and testing. When markets are out or carriers are slow, they let us know.

PROS

The best thing about this software are the support team backing it up. Extremely responsive to inquiries & requests.

CONS

I didn't find any cons. I was able to write the error handling and test classes then push to production in a couple of days

Customer service team

Thank you for letting us know what you think Ted. We cherish your thoughts and opinion, and will continuously use them to improve our SMS API services.

Steven

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2020

Good quality product with OK pricing

It works very well, the quality of service is awesome and it's very easy to get up and running quickly. Provisioning DID's was a simple process.

PROS

Easy to use and get started with. Developed an app quickly to utilize the many features of the API. We also liked the ability to host a short code and they made it easy to implement.

CONS

The pricing is not as good as some of the other companies in this space. My customers have many options now and we must stay competitive against the larger players.

Reason for choosing SMS Notify!

At the time, Cdyne was one of the only companies that offered MMS and short code hosting. Most have now caught up with these features.

Thank you Steven for this review! We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to continuously providing you with quality SMS API services.

Bobbi

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1,001-5,000 employees

Texting Made Easy

PROS

-We use SMS Notify as part of our applicant tracking system to correspond with our potential applicants. We use the API to text straight from the applicant's file and the entire team can pick up a conversation at any time so we don't miss a beat even when someone is out of the office. -Pricing is extremely reasonable. -We don't need to contact customer service often, but any time we have, they are quick to respond and are very helpful.

CONS

I do not know of any cons at this time for SMS Notify!

Thank you so much for this amazing review Bobbi. We appreciate you so much for using our SMS API services.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

SMS Notify

It's been good. The API works and is simple to use. I enjoyed the chat option for support, which I used from time to time.

PROS

C# API support. No monthly usage requirements.

CONS

I'd really like a carrier disconnect list, so I can opt out numbers that the carrier will be releasing to the available number queue. It is super convenient and offered by other providers. ex. Vibes and Open Market

Reason for choosing SMS Notify!

We don't generate the volume required by some gateways. SMS Notify is a good middle ground.

Andrew, your review is very important to us and we appreciate your thoughts. We look forward to continuously providing you with quality SMS API services.

Randy

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

IT Review

SMS notify experience is great.

PROS

Product is super easy to use and the Cdyne Wiki is very helpful. I like that we get constant updates on any maintenances and updates when any delays have been resolved. Uptime is also great.

CONS

Not missing any features, there are times when its a bit difficult to get a more technical support member but has only been a few times that we needed support. Other than that no issues.

Thank you for taking your time to leave this amazing review about our SMS API Randy.

Used more than 2 years

Excellent Product/Fast and Accurate Service

PROS

This product does what it says. We are able to deliver notifications to our users with great speed and in large numbers. As a developer, I can say that it is very easy to add to whatever system you're working with. The documentation is very helpful in this regard too. When there have been issues, the customer service has been excellent. The team at Cdyne has always been quick to respond and assist with any issues.

CONS

I would like to be able to send in additional identifying information for my notifications so that I am able to group them on my end when reviewing the logged data that we receive back from Cdyne. This may be in there by now though and I've missed it...

Thank you for leaving such an amazing review about our SMS API. We appreciate you.

Amir

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Used more than 2 years

Good simple API

PROS

Simple to use and implementation is fast.

CONS

Nothing to mention. Simple API for a simple task.

Awesome! Thank you for this review.

Chisolm

Great SMS solution

PROS

This is a great, fast, reliable, and cost-effective solution for sending out SMS messages to clients/users of my automated call-answering service.

CONS

There is nothing specifically that I dont like about this software.

Reasons for switching to SMS Notify!

was previously using an email-to-sms conversion. This proved less than reliable.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It's greatly appreciated. We look forward to continuously growing together.

Houtan

Hospitality, 2-10 employees

I like the system

PROS

Ease of implementation. Having dedicated number for each ID

CONS

cost. I wish it was cheaper. It was fair pricing to start with years ago but as SMS has become more prevalent, i wish it would be cheaper. Perhaps a tiered baseed per sms pricing based on monthly volume

Hi Maleki! Thank you for leaving this great review for our SMS API. We appreciate you for letting us know what you think.

Brett

Consumer Goods, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed September 2019

Get Notified

We've used SMS Notify for all types of projects and it just works, which is exactly what you want out of a notification service.

PROS

SMS Notify is very easy to configure and the admin console is very easy to navigate through.

CONS

We don't have any problems with the software.

Thank you so much Brett! I'm glad we could provide you with quality services.

Replied October 2019

Kechouane

Civil Engineering, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed March 2022

SMS notify review

I use it so send links of my social media platforms, it helps me a lot to manage my SMS .

PROS

The softwareis very helpful because I send SMS daily to different friends and social media flowers.

CONS

The software is easy to use but there is no customizable branding in it.

Andy

Insurance, 51-200 employees

Ease of use

Works well and provided solution for task required

PROS

Ease to send text message, support very helpful when needed

CONS

Nothing, was easy to install and use. Project went smoothly.

Reason for choosing SMS Notify!

Was easy to develop VB app

We appreciate your review for our SMS API Andy. Thank you!

Corey

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

It's worth it

PROS

It's easy to use and it works with all the wireless platforms

CONS

There are some down times that hurt our revenue basis

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave such a great review about our SMS API platform Corey. We greatly appreciate it.

Doran

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2021

Easiest way to integrate SMS based verification.

SMS Notify! allowed us to quickly deploy a password management system with 2FA via SMS text. It has saved us from having to force our users to install yet another app or profile for 2FA/MFA.

PROS

SMS Notify! is easy to use and set up. No special hardware or software knowledge needed to quickly and easily integrate into the software we use for password manage 2FA.

CONS

The software is pretty much a set and forget system, in our case and there are no cons or anything to not like about it.

Thank you for this awesome review. We greatly appreciate you and your business.

Restaurants, 51-200 employees