• icon"This soft ware is amazing, it puts you directly and easily in touch with clients. I love that it saves hours of your day reaching out to leads on your behalf."
  • icon"I can have Textdrip on my phone and be logged in to reach out or respond to customers anytime, but I can log off and disconnect just as easily. The software is so easy to use and navigate, I love it."
  • icon"I like the ease of dripping...basically a set it, and forget it. It runs itself and the price is VERY affordable."
  • icon"There is nothing about this software I don't like."
  • icon"The software can become laggy and ineffective if you do not archive conversations regularly. After 500 responses, it becomes difficult to navigate the software smoothly."
  • icon"The only con I can think of when using this is if your number gets blocked by carriers, it may be hard to know at first."

Browse all Textdrip Reviews

• Have you used Textdrip and would like to share your experience with others?

Alexander

December 2021

TextDrip is a great way to immediately scale in a high volume sales environment

Overall, the benefits of the software far outweigh the limitations and TextDrip is an incredibly comprehensive tool to allow you to immediately scale your business. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very helpful and is constantly improving the intuition of the program to make it adaptable to each user's purpose. I am confident that the software will continue to get vastly better, but as far as I have seen this is by far the most helpful and affordable tool to help individuals scale rapidly in a high volume sales environment. Mass communication is a major staple in my industry and I don't know where I would be without this platform.

Pros

1. TextDrip enables you to automate much of your prospecting cycle with much higher deliverability than most competitors. 2. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] always makes himself available to answer questions and optimize use of his software 3. TextDrip subscription is very affordable ($10 per month) and messages are inexpensive ($0.01 per text) and drip messages stop immediately after you have received a response to prevent you from spending unnecessary money. Superior bang for your buck compared to most mass texting platforms. 4. Messages can be archived to allow you to access previous responses to text messages, competitors often times do not populate messages until your next message has been sent out 5. The software enables call forwarding to send inbound calls directly to your cell phone along with displaying the inbound caller's number for ease of access. This is incredibly helpful compared to Ringy, which routes inbound calls based on what number the prospect is calling and not their phone number.

Cons

1. The software can become laggy and ineffective if you do not archive conversations regularly. After 500 responses, it becomes difficult to navigate the software smoothly. I had to learn this on the fly, but once you begin archiving conversations to clear out the ones that are not productive it works smoothly. 2. The software is not a standalone CRM. It must be used in conjunction with a CRM like VanillaSoft, Ringy, or SalesForce to get the most out of the service and keep yourself organized. 3. You must manually enter a prospect into another drip campaign once they have been uploaded into TextDrip. When you upload prospects who are duplicates, the software does not allow you to enter them into a new drip campaign unless you manually access the lead from the Contacts tab and add them into the drip. This can be extremely time consuming when trying to consolidate positive responses and spark up a conversation by automatically entering them into a new drip. I would appreciate a function that automatically re-enters prospects into another drip after a certain period of time after receiving a positive response (hours, days, weeks, etc.) to automate your funnel. There is a way to manually do this, but it can be tedious if you are working a large volume of prospects because people inevitably slip through the cracks.

Alicia

Great Value and User Friendly

I've been utilizing textdrip for about a month. I've had excellent results. Setting up drips and auto responses greatly reduces time wasted doing this manually. I like the ease of use and how simple it is to set up and integrate with my CRM.

Pros

Easy to use interface, reliable results, great value for consistent branding, messaging and prospecting.

Cons

Charges for messages longer than 160 characters, inability to attach pictures, vcard, etc.

Reasons for switching to Textdrip

Textdrip is a faster, better, more cost effective and efficient system.

Amiah

October 2022

Client Conversion

Pros

Text Drip does all the work for me. Its easy to use and has helped me scale my personal business more than I could without it.

Cons

It can cost a bit if you run automation through it but that is expected

julius

December 2021

why is it so hard to get a refund?

Simple enough to use, but terrible customer support. I can't take off my CC in the system..

Pros

cool idea. Nice that I can text drip people.

Cons

Terrible execution. Billing support was non-existent. There is no way for you to take off your card in the system. I am currently contacting support, but it is taking forever.

nicholas

July 2022

Fantabulousness!

This is the ultimate Lazy Person Technique. Just dont forget to change the send out times for the drips ; )

Pros

Its pretty much free iykyk <3 It literally works the way its supposed to.

Cons

That it's not completely free : ( Having to change drip times it doesnt doit automatically.

Reasons for switching to Textdrip

Its better... Wouldve been silly not to.

Joshua

Best Texting Platform Around

It has been a smooth transition into this platform, my cost has been very low, and my client outreach has been very consistent.

Pros

The software is affordable, easy to set up, and I haven't had a problem yet. Everything thing is user friendly and accessible.

Cons

There are not any downsides that really stick out to me.

Reasons for switching to Textdrip

Isales became too expensive and too many interweaving parts to cause errors.

Trent

Thank you TextDrip!

Pros

It's made contacting many people at the touch of a button a reality. A lot of people don't respond to the first or second text, so a software that keeps in contact and allows me to touch people I may have forgotten about!

Cons

Sometimes my texts don't deliver, and I wish I knew which ones, hope I don't get charged, and wish I could re-drip them.

Hector

Textdrip Wonderful Platform

Its been the best experience with Textdrip

Pros

I like that is can easily engage with a mass amount of phone numbers/ leads off of one click

Cons

Theres nothing about the software that i dont like

Cory

Cory

Great!

Pros

Easy to use and easy to keep track of prospects

Cons

I liked everything about text drip there is not anything I didn't like.

Anthony

Love Text Drip

Textdrip has allowed me to reach clients that I normally would not be able to access.

Pros

The constant updates and changes to the system make it such an easy program to use.

Cons

There's really nothing I dislike about this program.

Tray'veon

Pretty easy, and it works!

It’s easy to use and not too expensive. I wish there were a few other features to really use the software to it’s potential but overall great delivery and really helps if you build a campaign right. Would recommend

Pros

Text delivery, ease of use, relatively inexpensive

Cons

Limited function, just wish there was more functionality with organization of contacts

Derek

Texting made simple.

Text drip is great. I have used pretty much every texting platform and text drip is by far superior. That platform is so easy to use you can be up and running in minutes.

Pros

Easy to use, very affordable, great customer service.

Cons

I have not found anything I do not like yet.

Jake

Excellent!

⁣Highly recommended to any professional who needs to reach out to people. This software is not only great, but with it, you get a highly skilled and quick responding team to help you out. Their attention to detail and determination to fulfill the needs of the customer is extraordinary.

Pros

This software is very easy to use and does not take much to set up. It functions as it should and hasn't had any bugs or crashes since I've started using it. Not only does this software make everyday tasks much easier but it also keeps you organized.

Cons

I am not sure if this already exists and I just haven't come across it yet, But I would love to see if my messages were actually delivered, if possible. On other texting apps, it will tell me if the message could not be sent. Also, not sure if this exists either as I am new to the software, But a way to resume drips once automatically stopped due to a response. I apologize if these features are already implemented.

March 2022

Simple and Sweet

I would like to say. My experience with Textdrip, has made my marketing fun. All I have to do, is make sure my clients receive a response in a good manor of time.

Pros

I really like how easy it is to navigate your drips and making sure that your message gets delivered to your client.

Cons

The organization part. But thats about to change, with their new update.

Efficiency

Christopher

Best texting app!!

Overall it's been the best app to work on getting in front of multiple clients at a time and really help my overall production.

Pros

Deliverability- no mater what I know my text messages are going to go through.

Cons

Hard not to like this app but if I were to say one it would probably be price when sending multiple messages.

Reasons for switching to Textdrip

price and deliverability for sure

You dont want to miss out!

I have loved textdrip so far! I use the software daily and it has already generated several closes for me and many more in the future

Pros

This software is very user-friendly! The simplicity of the user's interface makes working a breeze

Cons

The text drip system doesn't have a full CRM to use with it and disposition leads

Liz

Love it

I never have any problems it

Pros

How simple it is. It’s super easy to use. I didn’t have to worry about doing everyone single follow up by myself.

Cons

At first I hated that you couldn’t archive multiple stuff at once. But it was fixed so yeah

Reasons for switching to Textdrip

Because my texts kept disappearing

Christian