• Pros

• "It is extremely easy to use! It really helps drive my business!!"

• "The customer support was great during my research. They promptly answered my questions, even anticipating future considerations."

• "The price is the best out there, and the response of the support team is immediate. It's very easy to import your data and scheduling a text is so simple!"

• Cons

• "Limited features, but I am sure as you acquire bigger packages, more features are available. BUT if it had an app, this would be out of this world! ;D"

• "The only frustrating part of this was synchronizations between the actual service and email client. Other than that it was good."

• "I wish it had campaigns that we can set up so when we enter a lead there would be a series of pre-determined text that would go out without having to set each one. But really not an issue."

Browse Textedly Reviews

Scott from The Bubble Works Carwash

Great Product!!

I needed an easy to use and reliable text service! I read reviews of a lot of companies and settled on Textedly because of its ease of use and economic value. I have been using Textedly for a little over a year and highly recommend it!

Pros

The ease of use! The price is very nice!

Cons

None really! It took a little bit of time to get to know the interface.

Matt from Renoun Creative

It's the one I chose for a reason

Quite good. They were very helpful early on. Since then, it's been an easy platform to use.

Pros

Cons

There's really not much I don't like. I suppose the layout of the platform itself could be a little better, but that's just personal preference.

Reasons for Choosing Textedly

The customer support answered all of my questions quickly.

The most important feature doesn't work

Pros

When I purchase something (demo or otherwise) for possible consideration, I simply want it to work, even in demo mode. Went through the process of signing on and spent most of the evening trying to figure out how to upload a simple contact(s) list. No button to do that anywhere. I would like to purchase a sms marketing plan that allows me to upload an already established list and simply will not start from scratch. EXtexting, (not happy with them, but at least they allow you to upload a list. Bottom line, when I want something online I want it to work with ease and no headaches. My search continues fro a company that I can do business with

Jared from Hudson's Bay Company

Textedly is at the top for SMS marketing for multiple reasons.

Very happy with the web-based UI. It's just so easy and satisfying to use. One of the surprising things is that Textedly is for everybody. There are so many applications you can use it for besides marketing your business. For example, if your hosting an event and you want an easy way to keep people up to date with event details/happenings then use Textedly - you will love it.

Pros

I didn't feel overwhelmed being completely new to SMS-based marketing. The web-based UI is easy to use and the pricing iss low-cost compared to my own competitor research. You will notice that most people gravitate towards Textedly because they offer the same and more features than similar marketing apps.

Cons

I really wish that they had a iOS app available for iPhone and iPad users. I can asssume this is something to be available soon though.

Christina from Shenandoah Valley Medical System

a must have for multi-facility organizations

relaying operational changes and situational awareness in emergencies primary communication vehicle for early closures, relaying pertinent info on road closures to transport and field staff. All of these functions are easily accomplished in 2 minutes or less. This is a vital tool in our safety and emergency preparedness and management toolbox. Look forward to utilizing additional functions offered, but not yet explored in the software. We have 10 sites in 2 states and this tool allows the customization for each site.

Pros

Ease of use, reporting functions, useful for normal operations as well as emergency operational change information stream notification, ability to craft and store common communication templates, easy navigation using the dashboard even for first time users.

Cons

doesn't make coffee but I guess I can live with that

Reasons for Choosing Textedly

moved to Textedly instead of relying on call down trees

Natasha Ewing from God First Breakthrough Ministries

Poor support model

Pros

You get alot of text messages in each bundle. It is a cost effective solution for a small organization like ours.

Cons

Horrible customer service. Not only did we have a problem with double billing. It is virtually impossible to cancel the service. You can never talk to anyone you are limited to the chat or email only for support. There have been instances when none of my text messages reached my subscribers for unknown reasons or there were significant delays in scheduled texts. My new service is far superior and even offers an app. While it cost a little more. The trade-off is excellent customer support.

Reasons for Choosing Textedly

The user interface was far better and they offered roll-over text. So on the months of lower usage, we can roll over any unused texts to the next month.

Ricky from Brookside Church

Best, easiest, cheapest, hands down service for mass texting

We are currently texting hundreds of people weekly with announcements/sign-ups to keep them involved and informed. It's a great tool.

Pros

It's the best, cheapest, easiest way to mass text large groups of people, and it's set at SUCH a great price! I did some hunting around and this is the best product I've found. Save yourself some googling and just go with this one. Super easy for people to subscribe and unsubscribe

Cons

There's no cons! It's really great. I guess I'd like if it was cheaper but it's already really cheap so I don't want to press my luck. Also, the interface could be a little more user-friendly, but it's not too bad.

n/a

Awesome

I love it ! Every time I have an issue they get back to me quickly

Pros

I have a lot of people to contact. They need to know when they have the opportunities and I can get it to them quickly

Cons

I use it a lot so it costs me quite a bit

Ingrid from On The B Side Inc

Loving It

Being able to market to my audience directly

Pros

I love being able to text customers directly to their phones. It allows for direct contact. A Cost Effective, Personal Marketing Tool In A Social Media World

Cons

I wish I had a few more characters, the "Text STOP to End" takes up quite a few

Amy from Homemaker

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Marketing tool for small businesses

This software is truly great for small business owners to increase product awareness.

Pros

In an age where most people prefer to receive/send texts, even with businesses, this is handy for marketing small businesses. You are able to schedule your messages and send mass texts, as well. There's also no limit to subscribers, which really helps build the clientele list.

Cons

Pricing can look daunting. However, it depends on the business's needs and the marketing expansion needed.

One of the best sms texting and marketing services

We’ve had an excellent experience with textedly and have come to trust them over the years we’ve used them for our important group communications.

Pros

I love how reliable and easy to use Textedly’s web dashboard is. Things are well though out and easy to find. The feature set has everything we need including the ability to bulk import, schedule messages, and even attach photos. It doesn’t require any of our end users to instal anything like WhatsApp and requires no special training for those receiving messages. We use it for group messaging large numbers of volunteers. The pricing is super fair and the customer service is excellent. I’ve compared textedly with a lot of other services in its range and by far I prefer and trust it for needs.

Cons

In order to bulk import textedly has to approve your account and it’s best you sign up with a domain email if you want to import via csv a list of contacts. However they do this in order to reduce the likelihood of getting their short code flagged as spam and this helps to ensure the reliability of sms messages getting delivered reliably. So in truth this is a positive thing. Just requires some manual verification to get approved for it. But customer service is fast to get it done. I’d suggest that maybe they could have someone available via email on the weekends who could enable this feature in case a user signs up late in the week and needs to enable the feature asap. But not a huge deal.

Kevin from Tell It Media

Good pricing for a no-frills texting service. Responsive customer service.

We're still trying to decide if there's enough value with this vendor to counter the issues with importing/exporting subscribers. We're currently with another SMS vendor that has more features (many that we don't use). We're looking for pricing in the range offered by Textedly, but the import/export functions are so basic and so critical to what we do.

Pros

Pricing is quite good. The administrative back-end is intuitive, and the set-up steps are easy to follow. Good match for smaller businesses setting up this type of service for the first time.

Cons

Unable to export subscribers. The current workaround suggested by Textedly is to copy and paste out of the admin listing of subscribers. Not a good solution. Importing/exporting is a basic function with any database-driven service. Unpleasantly surprised that this function is absent. Importing a current subscriber list is a bit unusual. You send your Excel file via email with your keyword as the subject line. Would prefer to handle everything in the admin back-end. Also can't import subscriber join dates, even though that field does exist in the Textedly database. The Textedly suggested workaround is to put the join dates in a different field, such as the email field. Another area that needs attention. In short, I like Textedly for the pricing and general ease of use. But if your business has an existing subscriber base, and you're looking for a new vendor, beware of a few significant issues with importing/exporting. One can hope that Textedly takes note and promptly addresses these issues.

Steve from Affirmative Risk Management

Textedly has an easy to use format, friendly tools, and incredible support GREAT for you too...

Daily, weekly monthly updates. KEEP up the great job!

Pros

The fast and easy to use web interface makes short work of sending 100's of text messages. Managing the users is simple, quick, and intuitive. Each text can be unique or use the self created auto messages to send quick to the point instructions. We have used Textedly to announce our down systems, system maintenance, special HR programs events, and those time pertinent reminders. With no minimum to use and no max, you pay for what you need and what you use. Change plans when ever and how often you need. Simply put there is not a more reliable and more friendly tool on the market to send SMS messages, freeing you up to focus on the more important things like your product, people or customers. We have only had to use Support one time, the response time was super fast, the agent was friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. The actual issue had nothing to do with Textedly, it was a CO issue, but I still got updates and information as the issue progressed and was resolved.

Cons

Nobody is perfect, and no company is perfect, but I honestly do not have anything to list as a con for Textedly.

Michael from Keka Technologies Pvt Ltd

A great interface with a user centered functionality

Recommended!! if you are looking for an effective an on-time solution for you message marketing campaigns.

Pros

We are always on the move so we need something which can be easily accessible and flexible. Textedly suits best for instant messaging. It gives us feasibility to send a proper format message so that our customer/clients gets the whole knowledge in a single message, thanks to Textedly. Along with mass messaging, we can schedule it as well for later days. Apart from all other functionality, Textedly has a great customer support, which adds more value to customer experience.

Cons

Satisfied with all the aspects, and so simple to operate, for the cons, there is nothing much but they can always bring something new, which solves the pain issues of email marketing, can have more options in "Filter". Other than that, Great Work Textedly Team!

Jared from Hope Community Church

Great for churches! The possibilities are endless!

This is opening up new possibilities for our church. People are better able to access information and we can communicate more effectively with Textedly. There are many opportunities we haven't even explored yet utilizing this new way of communicating.

Pros

The ability to reach people in the fastest easiest way. EVERYBODY at least glances at a text message if not read it completely. You can't say that about voicemails, emails, physical mail, etc...

Cons

The software itself is awesome. Took a little while to figure out how to use it. There were not useful videos or articles to help me with what I wanted. I use Textedly for two purposes. 1. For ongoing communication. People subscribe to a keyword (an all church keyword, or youth ministry keyword) and I can periodically send messages to inform, advertise, or communicate information. 2. I use a keyword for single use, or special uses. (To register for an event online, they text the keyword to get a link to online registration. Or to interact with the Sunday sermon, text a keyword to get a link to an article referenced, or for a survey, or poll.) There were no articles that explained I needed to delete subscribers if I wanted them to receive the automated predetermined message again. If they aren't removed and they text the same keyword again, they get a message saying they are already subscribed rather than getting the message I made. Also, you CAN change an existing keyword to a different keyword (the help articles don't say this). But you have to delete everyone that has subscribed to that first keyword before you can change it.

John from John Hunter Services, Corp

Textedly is reliable, easy, and a good value

Except for one sign in glitch, earlier this year, their tech support has been fabulous. They have a personalized business approach to their customers. I don't feel like I'm interfacing with some outsourced tech support halfway around the world.

Pros

It allows me to send out 400 plus texts to our sports league in a matter of seconds. It's reliable. It's easy to add new participants, without a long barrier of entry for the new participants. It is a substantially lower cost than its competition.

Cons

Once entered as a contact, a participant can't change a phone number without you having to delete the entire contact and re-entering from scratch. I would like to see some edit capability in the phone number field, if all the other information stays constant.

Christopher from Bradberry's Best, Inc.

Easy-to-use interface and great way to interact with our customers.

Pros

Interface - it is easy to use for anyone regardless of technical skill. Contact management - it is very easy to upload a CSV file of your customer list or manually enter in a new contact. Searching for a specific contact or keyword tied to that contact is also easy. Ability to schedule texts - this alone is great because I can schedule campaigns ahead of time when a promo goes live and I don't have to worry about setting it up the day-of. Individual and mass texting abilities - our customers love that now we can send individual texts that their order has been shipped and alerts them. Also the ease of use in sending a mass text is the real use of this and having both capabilities really makes this product shine. Price - great value for the product. Texting services are a dime-a-dozen these days and I have used a few but Textedly is the best all around for value of what you get!

Cons

Not a major con, but would like the ability to send messages to specific people or keywords using a filter from the new message page. It already can be done by going to the Subscribers page, performing a filtered search and then sending message from there. It's not a major con and is nit picking since that is only one extra step but that's about the only con I can think of using Textedly.

Adam from Midway Church

It has been very good. User friendly, cost effective, great features for simplistic usage

Increased ability to communicate more effectively with my leaders, teams, and members. Great tool for getting information out efficiently, quickly, and people don't feel spammed.

Pros

I love that I can schedule a group text message to be sent out ahead of time. It is super helpful administratively for me to accomplish this task earlier in the week whereas with other free texting services you have to hit the send button exactly when you want it sent - the send later option is amazing and worth every penny! Super affordable as well too.

Cons

Uploading the contacts can be a little difficult at times - chimp mail is a little bit more interactive and helpful to upload contacts/emails whereas Textedly format of their CSV doc needs to be exact or will reject uploading contacts; however, once you have it formatted properly it works amazingly!

Ans from IOST

Textedly is a MUST for all churches and religious organizations!

Pros

Textedly offers one of the cheapest (if not the cheapest) mass texting with shortcode plans online. For a small church group with just 200-300 members, it was not worth spending upwards of 75 dollars monthly to send them weekly notifications. But with Textedly, the price was almost 80 percent less! Best of all, the user interface is so smooth, I am able to send mass texts from whereever from my phone. The support group always gets back to me as soon as possible as well and is very helpful if I have any questions!

Cons

There are no cons compared to other mass text messaging platforms. The one thing I can say is that they don't offer just a standalone service where you can buy credits one time and just use them. You have to subscribe to a monthly plan no matter what.

Pablo from Rener Team

I love the system. Easy to use and affordable. It is a staple in our marketing plan. A+++++

We use textedly to text the expired listings in our market. It gives us a second option on reaching prospective clients. We are also looking into sending text with video links to our current clients and prospect. The next step is to use as a way to connect with our farms.

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to upload csv file. The interface is perfect. The affordability is great. I love having the templates and having the ability to send at a later date.

Seneca from Gather for a Hunger-Free Community

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Simple and Easy

This service has been incredibly easy to use. If you need to go to more characters and send two texts that works pretty easy. If you don't have enough messages in your bank, it is easy to purchase the additional ones needed to send those all out. Overall, this is just a basic system that is easy to use. You don't get a lot of customization, but for small companies like us with only a few thousand texts going out each month, it is a perfect fit.

Pros

The set-up was really easy. Once we signed up, we used the online chat for help. They walked us through what we needed, sent us the forms, and then it was super easy to implement. Each time we send out more texts, we can see previous campaigns and even re-send as we choose. Notifications when people text us come to our email so we don't have to log in constantly and check. Very user friendly.

Cons

Unfortunately you cannot send campaigns to only NEW people who sign up. So if you have a campaign this week and send it out and hope more people sign up, you either individually have to text them, or wait until your next campaign. You can't just grab those people all in one swoop. Opt in is easy for the member, but if they opt out in error, and text you that...you can't use this system to opt them back in or contact them. You have to use something else (email, call, etc) and inform them to sign up again.

Regina from High Hopes Church

The functionality of Textedly makes it one of the best programs on the market. Textedly is #1!

With Textedly, I'm able to login, setup a text message distribution literally within five minutes. It's amazing how easy Textedly is to learn and executive. Great product!

Pros

Besides the fact that Textedly is an awesome tool, the one thing that I like most about Textedly is that I get to keep my unused text messages. Some months we're heavy users than the next month may not be as busy. The rollover text messages helps our organization in times when we are using more messages. I absolutely love the idea of sending photos and URL's with the text message. Sometimes the photo will grab a person's attention before the actual text. Overall, Textedly is an awesome product for the price. It may not be as fancy as some its competitors but Textedly gets RESULTS! And, that's what matters to use the most.

Cons

I would like to have more KEYWORDS. Perhaps, Textedly could offer a subscription for KEYWORDS. For example, purchase 10 keywords for X number of dollars. Although the option to purchase keywords is already available, I think having a option with a subscription fee would be an improvement.

Md. Ashikur from Itskybd

Best Mass Texting services software I have ever seen.

Pros

This is the best mass texting service I have ever seen. The feature of setting communication on my time is the best feature. I can effortlessly build my customer base. And the other things is, there is no limitation about signing up, how many people I like. If anyone sign up, textedly automatically track zip code, state etc. that's why I can know how is performing my campaign. That's why I am like this software..

Cons

Subscriber data is more complicated. This software is not so user friendly. Company's support system needed some improve.

Anthony from Wild Entertainment

Simple. Cheap. Reliable.

Pros

Textedly is far cheaper than any other mass texting software we have used. On top of that, it uses material design and has live customer support. I am very impressed with their services and recommend them to anyone who needs a mass texting platform. Textedly is by FAR, the best mass texting platform we have tried.

Cons

I wish they had a mobile app (Android AND IOS) and SMS notifications for incoming messages. Also the ability to add subscribers without them having to send and an SMS to the short code.

John from CottageCare

Convenient way to communicate with Clients

Communication with clients has become much easier.

Pros

Ease of use, data it keeps, 90% of the time messages go quick.

Cons

Systems go down 1 -2 times per month for a few hours, causes delays in messages. The frequency of this seems to be going down. Has issues with my browser ( Crome) I have figured work arounds. Overall I recommend the product

Lorraine from Retrograde Mami

Industry: Philanthropy

Lorraine Textedly review

My overall experience is pretty much just wish the software was more up to date so I could really take full advantage

Pros

It is extremely easy to use! It really helps drive my business!!

Cons

I wish there was an app and the ability to add photos on the go. I also would like to have another number my clients can text other than 33222

Blake from Hurricane Off Road

New customer database and communication platform.

Ease of use, ease of read, ease of navigation throughout, and TIME to get the job done! We love it!

Pros

Time management! We can't say enough about how valuable our time is as well as everyone's! Textedly helps each of our customer service professionals get factual information to all our customers quickly without interrupting their other daily duties. It also limits the intrusion of our updates to our customer's busy schedule. A quick text, and you're back to business!

Cons

With our current needs and volumes, Textedly can handle most all jobs. There may be a few applications that can expand the capabilities of what we may do each day. Only at the level of subscription we have we do not have that functionality. It may be an addition we have not looked at this possibility in detail.

Becky from Boundless Media

Stop looking ANY WHERE else! This is it!

I can honestly say that I did a TON of research before signing up with Textedly. Textedly again, and again, and again got a ton or great reviews. After signing up for Textedly I have found that all the great reviews I have read before me are true! They are easy to use. The interface is SUPER easy to navigate. I did have to contact customer service once about a question. They were so kind, and easy to work with. The price is spot on AND conversion rate is insanely good! My unsubscribe rate is ONLY %1.8 ! If you are thinking about signing up for texted messaging service look no further! Textedly is it!

Pros

What I LOVE best about textedly is how easy it is to use. It is effortless !

Cons

I can honestly say that I have found very little that I dis-like about textedly. However, if there was one thing I would say I would like to be able to have a few more keywords included instead of having to buy more after 2.

April 2016

Salvador from JerseyMikes Subs

April 2016

Number One!

Textedly is a relatively new company. They opened there texting platform to the public in 2015. We were there first paying customer. We will never go to any other vendor. Textedly gets it right! Since there platform is so new, it is super-fast, agile, beautifully designed, and works on any device desktop, tablet, even a mobile phone. As soon as we log-in to our account at Textedly.com, we can immediately see a snapshot of our subscribers, text messages sent and delivered, as well as a live activity feed of who just signed up. We can also see our text messages if we have them scheduled to go out in a future date. We currently have over 3,000 subscribers that have opted-in, and we send our marketing text messages to, mostly coupons and discounts. We have never had a problem with Textedly. They usually send those entire text messages out and everyone gets them in less than two minutes. I can review the reports after sending out our text message campaigns. And with their easy to remember Short Code of 33222, it makes it simple for us to gain new subscribers, people opt-in by texting my Keyword to that short code. Highly recommend. On one day, we sent out a text blast message, and it increased our sales on that single day by $2,000. Great company, great service.

Shady

see above

Pros

I have used this service since the end of january, it was difficult at first, but eventually I got the hang of it. I was getting some guidence by someone named [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]at first she was nice then she got more and more impatient and rude. I asked if I could work with someone else but I kept getting her replying to my emails. I get the impression that this is a fly by night company, I have known a lot over the years as I am always trying a way to communicate better with my customers. A bunch of contacts were unsubscribed and after a couple days of waiting for IT, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]writers back, "Unfortunately IT has no record of any issues with this account, nor the subscribers being unsubscribed." yet, here I am and I know these 26 people who work for me, they did not unsubscribe.

Cons

Textedly refuses to do anything to help. Its very suspicious. My guess is that there are about 2-4 people that work for this company and they use a answering service who knows nothing about the company nor can they give me any names. I feel they are hiding and misrepresenting themselves. I would do more research before signing up and avoid "[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]" she seems vindictive and has a huge attitude.

Reasons for Choosing Textedly

they seemed nice at first and the software seemed easy enough to use for our purposes

Laura from Recovery Point Charleston

So easy to use

Pros

Textedly allows me to send mass text messages for meeting reminders and other information. I LOVE that incoming text messages are free so they can text me back for one on one communication. The calendar makes it easy to schedule a text message for a future date in case I forget. Love Textedly!

Cons

I will recommend Textedly to my colleagues and business partners. No complaints!

Ryan from Victory Life Church

Textedly has given me everything I need to keep my audience informed. Great experience.

I am able to communicate with those that express interest in my organization. I keep parents and students informed on upcoming events and such, all in one easy to use platform.

Pros

Biggest pro is affordability. Cost based upon communication need is a no brainer. Textedly is very user friendly. They also offer analysis of texts sent feedback received. The ability to add graphics to text is great as well. A lot of great opportunities for increased outreach through this service.

Cons

I have used this product for almost a year now. At this time, I have not experienced any negative features of textedly.

Tina from Merle Norman Cosmetics & Spa

Industry: Cosmetics

Love this software! Very easy to use!

Saving time on calling clients for their spa appointments. I just set up a reminder text to be sent when they schedule their appt and never have to worry about it again.

Pros

How easy it is to use and how I can schedule texts to be sent at a later date. I regularly use this for sending reminder appointment texts in my spa, so I really love this feature. I also love the notifications feature when customers reply back to my texts. I have it set up to email as well as pop up notifications.

Cons

The only thing that I have found is that I would like to see the subscribers in alphabetical order. However, they are in order when you create a new message and add a subscriber. It also may be user error on my part as to why I'm not seeing it like that.

Barnet from Scrub Bot Express Wash

Used Trial to get a feel and had access to support staff to assist me in understanding how program w

real time results, ease of use, great online and live support

Pros

Ease of use, information that is available to show your results in real time. I appreciate the value that the platform provides with multiple keywords.

Cons

I have had "zero" problems with this program and cannot say anything negative about the platform. OK, maybe the response time to the online chat could be faster.

Adam from CottageCare

Textedly Review

It has been a real time saver in sending out reminder text to clients about the appointment they have on the following day.

Pros

Convenience for us and our busy clients.

Cons

Delays that occur in responses to our email.

Diana from NYU Langone

Using this Text Platform for Reaching out to Research Study Participants and it is Excellent!!

Great! I would not change it for any other option.

Pros

It is VERY intuitive, easy to use, you can import/export your lists and it makes it easy to text specific groups of people or cohorts as we like to call them. I like having specific "Keywords" that people can subscribe to. You can reply to specific individuals, and the dashboard gives you a breakdown of your messaging activity, which is great for tracking your work. You can also schedule messages to be sent at a later time, which is time-saving when I have to juggle multiple tasks at the same time.

Cons

I haven't found anything I didn't like, so far this platform has been perfect for meeting the needs of our project.

Brendon from Darnold Mechanical, Inc.

Great for a small business to communicate

Very good

Pros

The interface is well laid out, it works very well, contact management is very easy to arrange, and group messaging is much better than ordinary SMS.

Cons

I wish there was a way to save pre-set messages for group messaging, but that is a minor complaint. I really like most of Textedly.

Amin from Noor Kids

Like Mailchimp, but for Text

We are a subscription based e-commerce company and we use Textedly to connect with users when their credit card has expired such that they can update their payment method.

Pros

Cost! Of the various texting platforms, we found Textedly to be among the most economical. Additionally, I like that customers can join our text message lists by sending us a text message. This comes in very useful when we are delivering s presentation or are at a convention.

Cons

When you sign up, you’re assigned a phone number like “555-222”. I wish that the number was a normal number, like 612-555-5555, because customer tune out the corporate looking number. Secondly, it is very difficult to text customers individually. Rather, the platform is built for “mass” texts that go to an entire list of people. Finally, there is no ability to add in unique elements into the text. For example, in email marketing you can add tags to include an individual’s name into the body of an email. That type of customization doesn’t exist via Textedly.

Kevin from Premier Vapor®

Stop looking for companies that proclaim they will reach your customers, TEXTDLY will!!

I can reach all of my customers hassle free without third party interference. This Software will now allow me to control when, how and what my customers will receive via text. I can also see progression on new signups etc. from all of my locations.

Pros

Textdly Software is the easiest, but most sophisticated user friendly software that my company has ever used. But even if you did have a question or needed assistance, they are a click a way and will answer any questions immediately, truly remarkable! Best interface my company now has, thanks TEXTEDLY!

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about the software. Best Text messaging platform that exists, trust me, my company has tried many!

Beatrice from Queen Street Baptist Church

Experience has been wonderful

Pros

I enjoy the ease of navigating the process of Texting and the ability to ad photos to the text. The text arrive promptly after submitting them.

Cons

I would like it to be more customer friendly when you need to edit or enter a subscriber that has been deleted back into the process

Great for mass texting

Pros

It is very easy to use. I thought it would be difficult to learn how to send mass texts, but the tools are simple and there isn't much of a learning curve.

Cons

I wish the texts would send faster. I'm not sure if this is standard, but it seems like the messages can take a while to get to our clients.

Simple, exactly what we were looking for.

Ease of use. Quick.

Pros

Uploading several phone numbers in one motion saves a ton of time. I also like the phone preview of what my text will look like.

Cons

I don't find the UI intuitive. I feel like I still have to hunt around for what I'm looking for a lot of the time.

Mark from Flipside Traders

Growth Pains

Pros

Ease of use simple to keep subscribers apprised but technical foundation of the platform and accompanying customer support is suspect

Cons

Upon contacting customer support to discuss why messages were stuck in the quu and not being delivered , the company proesse there were no technical issues on their side. After requesting a constructive escalating I was told I that due to issue severity that by rule I would be contacted within the hour ( BTW asked for a method to contact a tech support manager directly and I was refused). It is now 1 hr and 40 min later and the support magt did not reach out because they were overwhelmed by other delivery escalations - meaning there actually was in fact a a platform issue that was being swept under the rug. As a long time customer support professional and a platform user I find this deplorable.

Fantastic, and the Best Price for This Type of Service

We used this platform to send a series of incentives and promotions to our current customer base over the holidays. The service worked very well for us, and I can definitely see us doing a similar campaign with them during the next holiday season.

Pros

The interface is easy to navigate, and setting up scheduled messages was simple (they included helpful instructions). The price is also great for the service. It may not offer quite as many features as some of the competitors, but for a simplified version of a bulk messaging service, it's a better value (especially when, like me, you don't use many of the additional features offered by other comparable options. For smaller businesses, this is an exceptional choice.

Cons

It would be nice if it were easier to filter, perhaps some more customization options there would be nice. Aside from that, there's not really anything I can complain about. The one time I had to contact support, the wait time seemed a bit lengthy, but I don't know if that's a regular occurrence or not.

Amanda from LuLaRoe with Amanda Beals

Best value!

I love that they’re simple to set up, competitive in pricing, and easy to use!

Pros

I love how I only pay for the outgoing texts! Interface is user friendly and super easy.

Cons

Wish I could double the amount of characters in the texts without using two credits.

Sarah from Lularoe

Great program

Pros

Texting to customers is easy and quick!!

Cons

Sometimes customers can’t get subscribed

Text message marketing tool at its best

We are using this tool mainly for SMS marketing services. This tool have worked really well for us.

Pros

Pay only for what you send, incoming is always free. I see this is one of the really good feature as my customers can send how much messages to me. Seamless integration with Slack Customer support is really good.

Cons

It would be really nice if textedly had more 3rd party integrations. I am actually looking for Google Apps Integration.

Steve from Business PowerNet

Endless Opportunities

It's scales with our needs.

Pros

It works! Plain and simple.. It Works! We use it for multiple promotional packages and only reach the people that want to hear from us, therefore... more sales.

Cons

I can't think of anything to answer this question

Johnny from Prayer House Coffee

Tried the rest, Textedly is the best

It solved a major problem within our organization. We now have internal communication.

Pros

Full functionality! Works extremely well for mass text marketing and communication.

Cons

It works well in every facet. No complaints.

Text marketing tool

Textedly has helped me to reach more people faster.

Pros

Textedly is a useful marketing tool that is easy to use and it has nice interface. It allows companies to contact their potential buyers by text with promotions and other offers.

Cons

At the moment I´m using the 14 days trial. I haven´t found any problem up to today, but I will update if that ever changes.