• Pros

• "easy to use, it's very simple, tips on each screen to help"

• "This software is packaged very well and written perfectly. Josh Vallera really covered everything when developing this software, and making it a SaaS product. "

• "Easy setup, well made and intuitive user interface, feature-rich, and easy to upgrade. Very powerful dashboard with useful indicators. Built for real people and not just developers."

• Cons

• "Actually no "cons" as we were able to easily customize specific items we needed changed plus the start up documentation had us going live quickly."

• "I am still waiting for some feature requests such as mobile coupons with redemption tracking. Which retail clients do request for ROI. "

• "The ONLY think I don’t like is there is not manual on how to do some operations. However, the support is super fast and very helpful!"

Browse UltraSMSScript Reviews

Carolyn from Strategic Commerce

I have been very pleased with this product. Does exactly what the product listing states.

Pros

I have looked at other SMS platforms with similar features by far the Ultimate Script was the far better value. The support has been very responsive to my needs. They continue to improve the features of the software.

Cons

Response from UltraSMSScript

Replied September 2017

Thanks so much for the great review Carolyn! We plan on adding a more robust coupon feature in the near future, however there are a couple options with coupons in the platform currently. Users either use the "Coupon" group type where you can enter in a code in the auto-reply box so any time a contact texts in the keyword for this group type, it will text them back a coupon code which can be redeemed at POS. Some users have even used our mobile page builder where you can build your own pages, such as coupons with bar code images and include a link in the message to that mobile splash page which would display the coupon. As always, you're a Level 3 client so any future upgrades we make, you get those free of charge!

Dale from Noble Group USA

Terrific Alternative to Paying Higher End User Pricing!

Overall we have been very happy and impressed with the UltraSMSScript, and have made suggestions that one has already been implemented in the first update since our purchase. They will listen if you have ideas that will help make the product better for everyone. Customer service has always yielded terrific results, they know their product. We wouldn't hesitate to suggest using this script to anyone looking for "White Label" services.

Pros

The great part of this software is that you can become the "provider" of SMS/MMS services, rather than purchase these services at retail rates as an end user. The newer Coupons feature is fantastic, as well as Appointment Reminders, SMS to Email / Email to SMS, Voicemail / Call Forwarding and SMS Punch Card Loyalty Rewards just to name a few. This script while seemingly simple on the surface, provides a tremendous amount of "wanted" features in an SMS/MMS service with quality and professional outcomes for the end user. With many gateway providers to choose from for the actual SMS services, you aren't just locked into one or two providers. Utilizing the UltraSMSScript, you can beat your local competition by providing SMS services at a cost below what they have to pay for their own services from another company as an end user. If you are looking to provide "White Label" SMS/MMS services to your customers, or just use it for yourself at lower costs, then this is the script you are looking for.

Cons

Not really anything to consider a Con. White Label Tutorial Videos are fantastic, but as of this time reflect the older version of the script, and do not include a few of the current available features. For a better end user, or "customer experience", it will be nice when the new videos become available to provide a more current and complete end user experience, as well as an updated manual for customers to more fully know how to use the product. These things understandably take time to produce, but are critical and necessary for a better end user customer experience as a "White Label Provider". We look forward to these new videos when they become available.

Reasons for Choosing UltraSMSScript

We chose UltraSMSScript so we could be a provider, and not a subscriber. Now we can resell these services to others as a provider, and our costs to provide our own in house services are lower than the local competition because they are subscribers from these other end user services.

Overall working with UltraSMS script is excellent.

Pros

Overall the software provides a lot of features that deliver a lot of value to organizations looking to utilize SMS to improve communication with their customers or employees. The ability to customize the software allowed for extended features that fit our specific market.

Cons

The support was good so far but I think it has room for improvement. There could be more staff to improve response time. Also for customizations, it can take a long time due to staff loaded with many projects.

Response from UltraSMSScript

Replied July 2018

Thanks for the review! As far as your comment on support, we always aim for a 12 hour response time on support requests, sometimes much sooner. We provide free support and feel this is a fair response time. As far as customizations, that does depend on other projects we have going at the moment.

Dennis from Ubookoo

Love It Times Three!

Exceptional positive experience and I think the fact that we just launched our third business using UltraSMSscript should indicate our satisfaction with this product. On top of that, customer support has been stellar! Super fast response and always eager to help.

Pros

It is "out of the box" and ready to use with moderate tweaking. It has a very impressive array of included features with new ones added on a regular basis. It provides a solid platform with rock steady performance. It is well thought out with an impressive user interface.

Reasons for Choosing UltraSMSScript

It was most important to us that we found a product with solid features and instant functionality that we could develop into our own product to meet the specific needs of our clients. Plus, don't let [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] know, but the price of the UltraSMSscript is a bargain when looking at other systems that have less capability and higher fees and startup costs.

Reasons for Switching to UltraSMSScript

The previous platform was a white label account. We were restricted as to what we could do with the platform and the direction we wanted to take it. With UltraSMSscript, we can customize it, add new features and do whatever we want with it. At the end of the day we have a product that is entirely ours, saves us white label charges, and is something we are proud of.

Ronda from SmithSMS

We needed a SMS marketing platform for white label and this script fit that need perfectly!!

The ability to implement my own quality white label SMS marketing solution that was both affordable and easy to use without monthly fees.

Pros

Really love this software! One of the first things that caught my attention was just how many features this software has. It has so many useful tools, loyalty, chat, bulk sms, appointments, voice and more. One of our clients is a small retail store and are using the loyalty program with kiosk tool and they love it. We did a lot of research and felt it was the best value for our money. The free demo on the website is fantastic. I was able to try out all the features to make sure it would serve our needs before purchase. Support is always spot on with quick responses to all my questions and concerns. (even when I deleted a file by accident on my server causing some website issues, they went in and fixed it for me within 24hrs! The free installation service saved a ton of time. New updates are released regularly so the software is constantly being improved. The control panel, both admin and user is intuitive and easy to navigate. I highly recommend UltraSMSScript for any needing SMS or text marketing software!

Cons

Not a whole lot. If I was to come up with something, would be nice to have a "Send Single SMS" selection under the messages tab on the left (listed under Bulk).

Bryan from 10X Interactive

Easy to use, great support, a company you can trust

Pros

easy to use, it's very simple, tips on each screen to help

Cons

Not really a con, this is great for starting, platform is very easy to use and with clients using platform that is key. As you grow and have a variety of niche clients and you become better with texting you will want more features. Good thing is you can create them. Their developers are great.

Brian from ModoSms

Awesome Software & Support

Pros

I really am amazed at all the features of this software. There are so many things you can do with it!

Reasons for Choosing UltraSMSScript

Because I own it and not rent it.

Reasons for Switching to UltraSMSScript

Ozeki my gateway is very out of date. The tech support is so awful that you have to ask for your money back for them to truly help you. Only one company was available here in the USA that I could use as a gateway. It was the most awful waste of money i ever had.

Corbin from Repli Creative

Well thought out platform and script, with excellent customer service and support.

It enables myself and clients to easily perform text & voice broadcast marketing.

Pros

Cons

Only recommendation I would give would be to add a customization doc to the script documentation for the package 4 purchase. I've had a little trouble finding certain pages when trying to customize but the HelpDesk support has been fantastic and super responsive.

Richard from Client by Design LLC

Amazing Value At All Price Levels

Great experience. Customer support is very responsive.

Pros

Cons

Nothing. Software has everything we need plus more

Reasons for Choosing UltraSMSScript

Cost, setup and ease of use.

Reasons for Switching to UltraSMSScript

Felt nickel and dimed at every step, making this script a perfect option.

Scott from MMS Enterprise, LLC

By purchasing this software, I have positioned my company to reach clients on a global scale.

Pros

This software is highly functional and Customer support representative and his support team are more than helpful. I highly recommend this product!

Cons

Not having reseller functionality can put a damper on the growth potential of marketing agencies looking to partner with others.

Response from UltraSMSScript

Replied June 2017

Thanks for the review! We are always improving the platform and adding reseller functionality is something we plan to incorporate in the future.

Justyn from NBCUniversal Media

Great software platform at an excellent price!

Pros

So many things I love about UltraSMSScript. It has a ton of features, I find it very easy to use, but probably the best thing I like about it is the 2 way sms chat feature which now allows us to chat directly with our customers. Such a great tool!

Cons

Honestly, the only thing I can think of is I got hung up on the installation. I'm not that technical, so there were a couple steps I didn't know how to do, but they offer free installation anyway, so I took advantage of that.