• Pros

• "I love how user friendly this software is. Very easy to learn. Anyone could use it."

• "It is easy to use. Parents can register for events, i can communicate with parents and the easy download to excel is a HUGE help."

• "It's extremely easy to use, and the Customer Service is fantastic - Very Timely Responses! "

• Cons

• "The fee is slightly high, but site quality is worth it."

• "The programs took a little to figure out but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was helpful!"

• "nothing. Jersey Watch has been great servicing our organization "

Browse Jersey Watch Reviews

Michelle from Buffalo Trail Public School

Great product and easy to use

I am very happy with the product our league has selected and would recommend it to any sports team/league who would like to have a clean site with no additional advertising for a reasonable price.

Pros

Jersey Watch is easy to use but flexible enough for those who wish to use some coding. The support is exceptional! While trying to figure out what we wanted, the Jersey Watch team was quick to assist me with any questions I had. Since we have been using Jersey Watch, there have been some great features the company has rolled out. I am excited to see what else they add.

Cons

I wish they had team standings option but I was able to do a workaround and embed a spreadsheet. It would be nice to have the option to select two teams connected to one event so that I am not have to create the event 2 times and assing to each h team schedule.

Reasons for Choosing Jersey Watch

The league executive liked the look of how this program was set up.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied November 2019

Great to hear things are working well Michelle! We're planning to work on a simple standings feature and we'll keep you posted!

Joe from Omaha Shockwave Volleyball Club

Outstanding Website, Easy To Use, and Fantastic Support Staff

My overall experience with Jersey Watch has been "outstanding"!

Pros

Website was designed by the Jersey Watch team saving me a lot of time and stress. They designed an awesome website that is easy for me to update and tweak to my specific needs. It's also extremely easy to navigate for the players and parents. The Tech Support staff is always willing to go the extra mile to make sure that my questions (lots of them) are answered, provide suggestions, and assist me whenever the need arises.

Cons

At present there is not a means to "cap" program registration at a specific number of participants. Right now you can only set a program registration deadline. It would be nice to be able to establish a max number of participants so you don't have to constantly check the status of registration to avoid overbooking of Camps and Clinics. I spoke to Jersey Watch about this, and they are planning to roll out something of this nature in 2020.

Reasons for Choosing Jersey Watch

I chose Jersey Watch over the competition for three reasons: 1) The friendliness, expertise, and support of their staff, 2) The ease in navigation and editing of the website, and 3) The monthly cost associated with the product.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied October 2019

Thanks Joe! Good luck with the upcoming volleyball season.

Jodi from Perrysburg Wrestling Club

Easy, Affordable, Time Saving Team Website

Love, love love them. We feel 100% supported and all of our needs are met. We run four three website through Jersey Watch. Our Community Wrestling program that holds information for our HS, JH and Youth program, our Private Elite Wrestling Club and an annual fundraising event. Extraordinary customer service for a cost effective, efficient program.

Pros

This software allows multiple administrators to run the program on the back end. I have used many sites before and this is the most user friendly. Limited training of users is needed. If support is required, the Jersey Watch Team responds in a heartbeat. We feel part of their family and they for sure are a part of ours.

Cons

At times we have a hard time creating registration pages for camps, and club fees. We usually have a complicated fee structure and need costume support. The system handles 99% of our registration needs, but every once in a awhile, we step out of the box. The Jersey Watch Team handles all of it for us immediately.

Reasons for Choosing Jersey Watch

We were referred by another program

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied November 2019

Thanks Jodi! We'll be working on making some of the complex registration features available to administrators over the next 12-months.

STEVEN from Southern Boone Wrestling Club

Wrestling

Makes registering for Tournaments so much easier. It would be cool if it was targeted specifically to a particular sport (ie- wrestling), because I often times have to change things due to the sport lingo (example, wrestlers name other then "players name". Other then that, i really like what you have going.

Pros

Cons

The credit card fee's. I would be more willing to pay a higher annual fee from JW, the pay the CC fee. I have to complete an addition budget form just because of the fee's to account for $1.70 from every transaction.

Reasons for Choosing Jersey Watch

Customer service did a great job working with me, when I have very high maintenance.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the feedback Steven. We're looking at making more wrestling specific language in the future if you have a wrestling account. We'll keep you posted on that!

James from Caney Wrestling Club

Great for centralizing youth sports information

I can make easy changes to one site that allows the masses to see what is scheduled. I can also communicate with everyone through the super useful text, email and announcement system. That has been worth every penny.

Pros

Price. Ease of use. Customer support. Overall look user friendliness.

Cons

I wish they could customize more of the options. It's really geared to your top 5 sports played, and not for wrestling. It still works great, we just have to make due with some minor issues (eg., player number instead of weight, age groups, etc.).

Price. Customer support. User friendliness

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied December 2019

Great to hear James! More customizations for wrestling and wording that makes more sense for wrestling programs. Thanks for the suggestions!

Brian from Woodstock Cyclones Wrestling

Great support!

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very responsive and made launching and operating the website, registration and communication for the club as simple as possible. Highly recommend Jersey Watch!

Cons

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied December 2019

Thanks for leaving a review Brian! Glad to hear things are working well. We'll be working on making things even easier to use over the next year.

Mark from Newton Baseball Club

Jersey Watch

We are able to do Registrations, payments and background checks all from this platform.

Pros

Ease of use, functionality, appearance. It is also the software that our local Football club uses, so there's consistency for our patrons.

Cons

We are working on issues with the support team regarding payment discounts for low income families.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied December 2019

Glad things are going well so far Mark!

Sean from Fox Lake Wrestling Club

Great solution for our wrestling club

Customer service is great, always a quick response!

Pros

Jersey Watch makes it easy for our club volunteers to make the most of their time. Website and registration is all streamlined, and easy to update each season.

Cons

I wish we had a bit more flexibility in making changes to our registration options when using payment plans for our families, but the Jersey Watch team is always quick to make the changes we need for us!

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied November 2019

Great to hear Sean! We'll be making the payment plan feature available for you to make changes to in 2020 - we'll keep you posted!

Alan from Bennington Wrestling Club

Website

This is a website editor for our wrestling club website.

Pros

What I liked most was the ease of its use.

Cons

Some minor limitations in the text editor.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied November 2019

Thanks for reviewing Alan! We'll be working on making the message sending editor more flexible and easy to use in 2020!

Dave from Kankakee Valley Pop Warner

Jersey Watch Review

Increased enrollment Overcame our communication challenges we had in the past.

Pros

Simple to use, functionality of site for both admin and user is very friendly. Also, it is very easy to explain to my team on how to use the admin functions. Customer service has been outstanding and couldn't ask for a better team to work with.

Cons

None so far. This service has been wonderful.

Reasons for Choosing Jersey Watch

Their customer service was key...

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied October 2019

Appreciate the review Dave!

Mike from Kings Youth Football

What a Tool

This has been nothing but an excellent experience. They have helped and supported me all the way. Top Notch Team!

Pros

Easy to use, affordable, nice looking, great support.

Cons

I think you could add some functionality that would send this to the next level and make it the product to use.

Reasons for Choosing Jersey Watch

Because they were there to help me through the process. Other companies wanted to just hand me the site/product and send me on my way. Jersey Watch helped me when I needed it and helped me learn to do things on my own. They also were great letting me know if what I was asking for was even possible and if it wasn't they always had a creative solution to make it happen. The Jersey Watch Team is the difference.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied June 2019

Thanks for leaving a review Mike - good luck with football season!

Dan from Great Neck Wrestling Club

Jersey Watch is the BEST!

Outstanding! Kicks the snot out of Team Snap...especially with regard to customer service.

Pros

1. Customer support. Far and away better than our prior provider, Team Snap. 2. Ease of use. Navigating and updating the website, registration and calendar are super easy. 3. graphics. We had a super professional website set up in less than a day 4. Did I mention customer support?! 5. Jersey Watch will work with you to try and make an uncommon request work.

Cons

Email and text communications are limited to a specific number/month depending on the package purchased. Would prefer unlimited as we have several user groups.

Reasons for Choosing Jersey Watch

I had done research a few years back when we decided on Team Snap. No other product seemed to suit our needs. After 3 years w/Team Snap a random search found Jersey Watch. After one call we decided it was worth a try...very happy we found Jersey Watch.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied October 2019

Appreciate the review Dan - we'll be working on making many improvements to the text and email features in the future!

Andrew from CDW

Absolutely fantastic

I was a bit nervous setting up a website, registration engine with fee collection, etc. We needed it to look professional, deliver the functionality of a custom site, and Jersey Watch accomplishes all of this! On top of that, the support team is Top Notch. I cannot say enough about how thrilled our wrestling club is with the Jersey Watch platform. A+

Pros

The platform has excellent functionality that is very easy to use and administer, even for non-technical folks. The mass communication/announcement feature is extremely helpful and easy to use. Parents love this too. Also, the fact that the platform can be viewed equally well from a desktop or mobile makes it useable for everyone - the entire audience can be reached.

Cons

Sometimes when adding contacts, the autosave function creates duplicate contacts. However, there is no negative impact when this happens. It's just a nit.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied November 2018

Appreciate the review Andrew! Good luck to Spartan Wrestling this season.

Tiffany from Glenwood Cougars Football & Cheerleading Organization

Great Customer Service!

My overall concern has been great! The support is always available when I need them. Whether if I call, chat or email, someone responds to me right away and help me with my issue.

Pros

Cons

I would like to see an easier way to upload documents to the site.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied September 2019

Thanks Tiffany. We'll be working on simpler ways to add documents over the next 12-months - particularly making it easy to upload a PDF or form directly to a page instead of having to store it in the Documents section first!

Kevin from Maple Park Baseball

We are Stying!

Besides the software being extremely easy to use Jersey Watch's customer service is top notch! Our organization made the change last year and we continue to get such positive responses from parents/users on how easy the software on our site is to use and not to mention our site looks amazing!

Pros

Anyone of our board members can log on the backend and make changes on the site smoothly and quickly!

Cons

That I wasn't aware of this software prior to utilizing our old site and software.

Response from Digital Edge Sport

Replied August 2018

Appreciate the review Kevin! Looking forward to the 2019 season.

David from Great Neck Wrestling Club

Amazing Customer Support

The support is fantastic, really.

Pros

This isn't just a company that provides pre-made with options website the guys we dealt with went above and beyond to help daily for a month while we tweaked the site for our use. Often exchanging a half dozen emails a day. Response time was fantastic.

Cons

Nothing to speak of. Great company, great guys to work with.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied October 2019

Thanks for leaving a review David! Good luck with wrestling season this year.

Brian from Sled Stars

Great company

Very positive experience. We love the ease of use of their system. When we do have an issue it feels as though customer service is sitting right next to me! Thats how quickly we get an answer to what we were asking.

Pros

Absolutely easy to use and to set up! And if you do need help it is only a quick email away. We love our new website.

Cons

Zero true cons to jersey watch. The whole setup and system works amazing!

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied October 2018

Appreciate the review Brian. Talk to you soon!

Joe from East Allen Sports Club

Online Registration

Great!

Pros

Fast Customer Support. Ease of use. Quick deposit and refunds.

Cons

The fee is slightly high, but site quality is worth it.

Reasons for Choosing Jersey Watch

Fast support, easy to use, fast deposits.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied October 2019

Thanks Joe! Great to hear things are working well with online registration and payment.

David from Seven Hills Basketball Federation

Great site for our basketball organization

Have had our basketball program with them for 3 years. Great support who is friendly and quick to answer questions.

Pros

Great and easy to use, support is phenomenal!

Cons

The site is great, nothing not to like!!

Response from Digital Edge Sport

Replied September 2018

Appreciate the review Dave. Good luck this season!

Roy from HighLine Volleyball Club

Excellent Choice for a Small Business

Excellent choice for our volleyball club! Simple to use and the support is fantastic!

Pros

Ease of use and Customer Service is PHENOMENAL! Replies to questions within minutes, not days!

Cons

So far, everything seems to be perfect. If I have issues, I reach out to customer support and the issue is resolved very quickly!

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied November 2018

Thanks Roy! Good luck with the upcoming club season.

Leon from Yeadon Education Athletic Association

Jersey Watch

Overall experience has been Great!!!

Pros

User friendly, updates get done in a fast pace

Cons

nothing. Jersey Watch has been great servicing our organization

Response from Digital Edge Sport

Replied August 2018

Appreciate the review Leon! Talk to you soon.

MacArthur from Founder

Outstanding!!

I love the GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! The software is easy to use and the Jersey Watch team is outstanding and give great service! Easy to reach and respond! Took such great care of us and my team, I will always use them and continue to use them NOW! You could not ask for a better website for your team! I highly recommend Jersey Watch for all website needs!

Pros

The ease of use! Simple and pretty strait forward not complicated at all!

Cons

Some features it just didnt offer but software is still growing and adding.

Response from Digital Edge Sport

Replied August 2018

Appreciate the review Mac! Looking forward to talking to you soon.

Lance from Jamaica Bulldogs

Satisfied

Good

Pros

Online registration and the way the messages display when recieved.

Cons

Not enough included message capability. Not enough picture display capability.

Response from Digital Edge Sport

Replied September 2018

Appreciate the review Lance. We're going to keep on working on the flexibility of the messaging system!

Michelle from Southampton Knights Youth Football

Makes running a youth sports organization easy

The software is excellent and the support staff are always willing to jump in and help.

Pros

Everything! Especially like that you can email and text messages to your families.

Cons

I love everything. No complaints at all.

Response from Digital Edge Sport

Replied August 2018

Thanks for the review Michelle - talk to you soon!

Lisa from Lancaster Youth Baseball Association

Great Website

Amazing staff with quick response to questions and always very helpful! Website service overall was easy to manage, great updates and emails keeping you informed of all updates. Would highly recommend to any sports league looking to start a website!

Pros

Great web design, easy to use, always making useful updates and great staff who always keep you up to date on new and improved upgrades!

Cons

There isnt anything that our sports program didnt like about the software.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied November 2018

Thanks Lisa! Good luck this year.

Joshua from Gull Lake Wrestling Club

Absolutely love it!!

Pros

The Jersey Watch is exactly what we were looking to to better manage our wrestling club. We previously use paper forms, collect cash & checks, and our communication was all over the place via email, Facebook, etc. With our Jersey Watch site we have a great looking website to direct people to, can easily collect payments, send out texts & emails, and pull user friendly reports. It has been a HUGE time saver! The customer support was also outstanding to help get everything set-up and has continued to be great as I have had questions or needed anything else.

Cons

I honestly cant think of anything just yet but confident if I need help I will get it!

Nick from Rock Creek Patriots Travel Baseball

Great Web Management and Even Better Service

Pros

The rep has been great to work with. Very helpful with any question or need I had, and very responsive to all emails.

Cons

The mobile version could be more visually appealing

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied October 2019

Appreciate it Nick! We'll be building a mobile app for volunteers in the future :)

Angela from Ozark Youth Wrestling

So glad we use Jersey Watch

Pros

We started using jersey watch about four months ago and have loved every minute of it. The Program is so easy to use and the customer service is above anything Ive ever experienced.

Cons

I have not experienced anything that we do not like about the program

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied November 2019

Great to hear things are working well Angela! Good luck with wrestling season!

Ginny from Wilton Parents for Youth

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Best Ever

These guys were so helpful when we signed up one organization that when I ended up volunteering for another organization, I made sure we used them again. They are there when we need them and anytime I had a question, they understood and got us where we needed to be. Both organizations I am a part of still use them and hopefully will continue to do so long after I'm gone.

Pros

Setting up the webpage and organizing events was so easy.

Cons

I don't think there was anything I didn't like about it.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied October 2019

Great to hear things are working well Ginny!

JERMAINE from Crosstown Spartan Elite Wrestling Club

Crosstown Spartan Elite Pros and Cons

Its has helped ease the team registration process along with team communication.

Pros

It is very user friendly! We are able to accept payments and distribute information effectively to the team members and parents.

Cons

When creating programs, the button for every program is labeled as "Registration". It would be nice to label the buttons accordingly ("Uniforms", "Tournament", etc.).

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied November 2019

Great to hear things are working well for you Jermaine!

Ragena from Con Kids Wrestling Club

Great Product, Outstanding Customer Service!

Outstanding customer services, website is great once I figured out how to move around in it (like anything new, adjustments are hard)

Pros

The customer service was amazing! I can not say enough about how helpful they are and great at their job! We just have a few pending thing we would like seen added to our website but I'm sure they are working on those & will get back to us for next season!

Cons

It was a bit tricky to set up the website but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was always very quick about responding to all of the clubs requests/questions/concerns

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the feedback Ragena! We're going to be working hard to make things even easier to use in 2020. We'll keep you posted on all of the updates!

Kurt from Plymouth Canton Wrestling Club

Solid wrestling template

Pros

Good IT support, ease of setting up camps, season fees etc.

Cons

Little pricey, standard template needs some work for wrestling

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied December 2019

Thanks Kurt! We're looking at making language for wrestling clubs in the registration form slightly different. We'll keep you posted!

Scott from Dover Youth Football

Easy to use!

This has made registration very easy for our football program.

Pros

This has been very easy to use. If I do need help, there is always someone available and they reply very quickly.

Cons

Layout could be more modern I guess but other than that, no issues.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied November 2018

Thanks for the review Scott! Great to hear football season went well this year.

Nick from Sports

Great software for youth sports organizations

Jersey Watch enables our organizations to set up online registration, add registrants by hand if they sign up in person, keep track of payments, and makes record keeping a breeze by allowing excel spreadsheets to be exported.

Pros

Online payments, exporting registration spreadsheets to excel, automatic deposits daily, great customer service

Cons

Mobil app could be a little more user friendly

Greg from St Henry Soccer

Overall our experience has been awesome! They help with any issues or questions we have very quickly. They understand what we are trying to do and they do it.

Pros

Some of the greatest customer service I've ever seen in a company. Definitely separates them from the rest.

Cons

Some items I am not able to do myself (linked documents)

Response from Digital Edge Sport

Replied August 2018

Appreciate the review Greg. Good luck this fall!

Julius from Tartan Girls Traveling Basketball

Awesome service!

This service allows me and my staff to provide a product to our customers in the youth sports industry that keeps us up to date and or ahead of the competition!

Pros

The ease of use and customer service. Also the ability to customize things the way we wanted them.

Cons

Nothing as working with the staff has been great and that answer every question we have while providing suggestions.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied October 2019

Thanks for leaving a review Julius! Good luck with your basketball season.

Jenifer from SASEAS Boosters

Boosters review

Great! Only compliant is we dont get our percentage of the spirit wear sold by Rokkit wear as promised.

Pros

Ease of use and phenomena customer service.

Cons

Need more tabs for the webpage. The minim amount of words needed for this box on the review page

Chris from Bear Creek Jr. Wrestling

Great Experience Overall

We were using the same software as every other youth sports wrestling team, and like everyone, online reg was a manual item, updating the site was a pain in the butt. After talking with our rep, going over features and cost, it was a no brainer!!

Pros

Easy to setup, dedicated customer service rep that basically held my hand through the entire process. Online registration system, easy to maintain and manage!

Cons

Nothing. Everything so far has worked as expected or better overall.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied November 2019

Great to hear things are working well Chris!

Ginny from Tinted Vintage Iowa

The Best thing our Club ever did!

Member communication is the most important and we accomplished that by using this program.

Pros

We love the ease of access and use. Our Wrestling Club made the decision to switch over to a more electronic way of keeping up w/ our members. Jersey Watch did just that for us! Best decision we ever made!

Cons

I haven't had any problems with this software. There is nothing I would change.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied January 2019

Thanks for the review Ginny! We look forward to working with Wilton Wrestling in future seasons!

Tony from Ernst & Young

Ease of use

Pros

We used a complicated program in the past that was not easy to use (too many options). This website software is intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

It costs a little more, but in my view - it's worth it.

Response from Digital Edge Sport

Replied September 2018

Thanks for the review Tony! Good luck with the Robbinsville Wrestling season this year.

John from Bellbrook Lions Club

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Bellbrook Lions Club

We have used Jersey Watch for several years. We have never had an issue that wasn't addressed immediately.

Pros

Ease of setup and use. Especially the quick and complete service.

Cons

It does more than we need, but that's not a problem.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied October 2018

Appreciate the review John! Good luck with the upcoming basketball season.

Jeff from Jackson-Milton Hot Stove

Small school community leagues

Pros

The interface is friendly for a novice webmaster. We switched webmasters and the support from the company was excellent. As we transitioned from paper registration to online registration and payment, Jersey Watch was able to customize the process to meet our specific needs. Response times were more than timely - I would often get a reply within the day. The reply would always contain a solution to my needs and requests. We were also pleased with the ability to export registration information as a spreadsheet for our records.

Cons

Uploading sponsor photos individually and organizing them alphabetically was tedious.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied October 2018

Thanks for the review Jeff. Good luck with basketball season!

Melinda from VMA Cross country

Job was easier

The staff was always ready to help when I asked.

Pros

Communication features made making announcements easier. I didnt have so many parent questions because the answers were on the site and were also emailed and texted!

Cons

Some parents didnt use it so they still asked. Some also didnt click the Get more information link - they only read what they could see

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied November 2019

Thanks for the review Melinda! We're working on making some nice improvements to the messaging system over the next 12-months!

Julie from Cincinnati Attack Volleyball Club

Great product for reasonable price.

Pros

Very easy to use! Customized colors. Ability to take payments although we haven't made use of that yet.

Cons

No cons, but would like to see a calendar option and an immediate import of contact lists. Also, would be nice to have the option to move the areas on home page around, such as to be able to add a content block above the slideshow.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied November 2019

Thanks for reviewing Julie! We'll definitely be working on making elements of the homepage more flexible in the future.

david from Bayport Wrestling

Great Product for an athletic program

This company provides a high quality experience with extreme amounts of online support and a very reasonable cost!!

Pros

assistance from Jersey Watch is amazing!

Cons

I don't have an issue with this software

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the review David - good luck with wrestling season!

Connor M. from Roots Lacrosse, LLC.

Jersey Watch - Big Fan!

Pros

Cons

No Complaints - Great Work, and Great Product!

Response from Digital Edge Sport

Replied August 2018

Thanks for the review Connor! Looking forward to working with you as you guys keep growing.

Shelli from Cloverleaf Youth football

Great Company

The site is easy to navigate and if I have any questions they get back to me very fast! Great customer service!! Thanks

Pros

Very User Friendly and easy to manage!!

Cons

Nothing at this time. There are no cons.

Response from Digital Edge Sport

Replied August 2018

Thanks for the review Shelli! Good luck this football season.

Michael from Local Government

Jersey Watch

Very helpful in running our youth sports website

Pros

Great Customer Service and the site is always updated

Cons

They have met all of our expectations and then some.

Kyla from Meadowdale Pee Wee

Great Service

Pros

Its user friendly, but looks professionally done! I would highly recommend this software

Cons

We do not have any complaints about the service.

Response from Digital Edge Sport

Replied August 2018

Thanks for the review Kyla!

Michael from Charge Baseball

Charge Baseball

Extremely easy to work with. They addressed my questions in a fast and efficient manner and went above and beyond at all steps along the way.

Pros

Extremely easy to setup and use. Gave my organization the ability to automate some tasks that I would have to manually do prior to this site.

Cons

Page options are somewhat limited, maybe include more templates.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied December 2019

Great to hear things are working well for you Michael! A more flexible template is something we're looking at adding in the future. We'll keep you posted!