• Pros

• "I love how user friendly this software is. Very easy to learn. Anyone could use it."

• "It is easy to use. Parents can register for events, i can communicate with parents and the easy download to excel is a HUGE help."

• "Ease of use. Love that you don't need an IT degree to edit the website."

• Cons

• "The platform isn't as feature-rich as some others, but it this results in a platform that is simple, effective and just works."

• "The fee is slightly high, but site quality is worth it."

• "The programs took a little to figure out but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was helpful!"

Browse Jersey Watch Reviews

Michelle from Buffalo Trail Public School

Great product and easy to use

I am very happy with the product our league has selected and would recommend it to any sports team/league who would like to have a clean site with no additional advertising for a reasonable price.

Pros

Jersey Watch is easy to use but flexible enough for those who wish to use some coding. The support is exceptional! While trying to figure out what we wanted, the Jersey Watch team was quick to assist me with any questions I had. Since we have been using Jersey Watch, there have been some great features the company has rolled out. I am excited to see what else they add.

Cons

I wish they had team standings option but I was able to do a workaround and embed a spreadsheet. It would be nice to have the option to select two teams connected to one event so that I am not have to create the event 2 times and assing to each h team schedule.

Reasons for Choosing Jersey Watch

The league executive liked the look of how this program was set up.

Reasons for Switching to Jersey Watch

The previous administrator found it very unuserfriendly.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied November 2019

Great to hear things are working well Michelle! We're planning to work on a simple standings feature and we'll keep you posted!

Brenton from CQM Youth Baseball

Perfect for Youth Sports

We love it. It’s very easy to navigate and we believe it’s user-friendly. The thing we wanted most was to be able to have clients register and pay through the website - which has been a success. We have received several compliments on the website, so we owe that to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team at Jerseywatch.

Pros

There are several features/things I like about the software, but I would say I like the option of being able to send out mass text messages/emails through the software instead of emailing people on a team by team or individual basis. I also like that users can subscribe to text alerts so they get notified when changes are made to the schedule or we need to get important information into the clients hands as quick as possible.

Cons

I suppose one thing that could be changed is the way your “amount of text messages/emails” you get to send out per month could be explained a little better. I believe we selected the 500 per month plan and didn’t realize that when I sent one out, it didn’t count as one email to all of the users, but instead counted the number of users included in the email. Also, our organization is undergoing changes and we found it slightly difficult to set up the “pay online” option through information needed. We did get it set up by setting it up through my personal account, but need to change that as it keeps deducting out of my account instead of league account. We don’t have a bank card, which was the main issue when setting it up.

Reasons for Switching to Jersey Watch

We wanted to be able to have clients register and pay online for registration. We also wanted a cleaner and more updated look for the website.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied April 2020

Great to hear things are working well for the league Brenton! We're excited for baseball to be back soon!

David from Flag Pull MN

More Features for sports

Its a great website for begginers. But the more i use it the more feature i want. Its very basic. But user friendly.

Pros

Easy to use setting up registration, payments and sending out info to users.

Cons

It has the potential to be great. Please Add a feature for stats for flag football. Also, it would be nice if it could be used if a captain registers his teams and he can send out a link to where they all have to sign waivers. it would save the owners of the leagues a lot of time.

Reasons for Choosing Jersey Watch

Because at the time it was very easy to use and learn. Now i know what my customers demand and what can make my company more money. Just by adding a stat feature would increase my revenue and help my league be more exciting. Please contact me for an idea i have on adding stats. its very simple.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied August 2020

Hi David, Really appreciate your review! We are focused right now on building a simple product that is easy for organizations and their participants. Because of that I don't think we'll be adding any features for flag football statistics soon. I'm going to send you an email directly with some solutions that might work better for you if stats are a high priority. Talk to you soon! Tim

Van from Surprise Blaze Club Basketball

First-class Service & Website Design a Plus!

Pros

Look no further! Jersey Watch has provided our basketball club first-class service! The response time to answer questions is unbelievably fast and above all - professional and courteous. Super easy website to build and navigate for those who not as "techy"! Pricing is very low compared to others that attracted us to Jersey Watch. Thanks for all your support in helping us design a website that has attracted our customers!

Cons

-None- I appreciate the added features to help make the website more attractive and user-friendly!

Reasons for Choosing Jersey Watch

Pricing - League Keeper will nickel and dime you for each customizable section! This is included with Jersey Watch!

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied November 2020

Thanks for the review Van! Glad things are working well for your basketball club!

Mike from Kings Youth Football

What a Tool

This has been nothing but an excellent experience. They have helped and supported me all the way. Top Notch Team!

Pros

Easy to use, affordable, nice looking, great support.

Cons

I think you could add some functionality that would send this to the next level and make it the product to use.

Reasons for Choosing Jersey Watch

Because they were there to help me through the process. Other companies wanted to just hand me the site/product and send me on my way. Jersey Watch helped me when I needed it and helped me learn to do things on my own. They also were great letting me know if what I was asking for was even possible and if it wasn't they always had a creative solution to make it happen. The Jersey Watch Team is the difference.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied June 2019

Thanks for leaving a review Mike - good luck with football season!

James from Caney Wrestling Club

Great for centralizing youth sports information

I can make easy changes to one site that allows the masses to see what is scheduled. I can also communicate with everyone through the super useful text, email and announcement system. That has been worth every penny.

Pros

Price. Ease of use. Customer support. Overall look user friendliness.

Cons

I wish they could customize more of the options. It's really geared to your top 5 sports played, and not for wrestling. It still works great, we just have to make due with some minor issues (eg., player number instead of weight, age groups, etc.).

Price. Customer support. User friendliness

Reasons for Switching to Jersey Watch

WIX was awful for the money we were paying.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied December 2019

Great to hear James! More customizations for wrestling and wording that makes more sense for wrestling programs. Thanks for the suggestions!

Mark from Newton Baseball Club

Jersey Watch

We are able to do Registrations, payments and background checks all from this platform.

Pros

Ease of use, functionality, appearance. It is also the software that our local Football club uses, so there's consistency for our patrons.

Cons

We are working on issues with the support team regarding payment discounts for low income families.

Reasons for Switching to Jersey Watch

Better service, value, functionality and appearance

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied December 2019

Glad things are going well so far Mark!

Shawn from Thief River Falls Takedown Club

Great Product, but definitely could use some more features.

Overall it's been a great experience.

Pros

Looks professional. Online Registration/Payment is a great option. Easy to use

Cons

I wish there was a form option for things outside of registration, right now I'm inserting a google form. Same thing for Calendar. A Calendar option with the ability to sign up for notifications based on the calendar would be awesome.

Reasons for Switching to Jersey Watch

Wanted something that looked more professional than what I could create on my own.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied May 2020

Glad things are working well Shawn! Calendar and more flexible registration options are in our future plans!

Ben from Oakwood Youth Basketball

Great support and partnership

Pros

The Jersey Watch team is superb at implementation and ongoing support. They release features and updates regularly.

Cons

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied October 2020

Appreciate the review Ben! In 2021 we'll be improving features and adding some new functionality. We want to make the platform easy to use for both volunteers and parents, but there are areas with the messaging and registration that we'll be improving soon!

Joel from Newton Baseball Club

Great Product!

Pros

This software is very user friendly and customizable to our specific needs. Customer service is very helpful and responds quickly.

Cons

In some of the areas it's hard to format text.

online registration

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied November 2020

Thanks for reviewing Joel! We'll send you a message about areas you're having trouble with text so we can try to get that resolved for you.

Gord from Kitchener Sports Association

Glad I found this resource: no regrets!

Being a totally satisfied customer, I have recommended Jersey Watch to many groups for their consideration.

Pros

Compared to other website packages that we looked into and tested, Jersey Watch was the cleanest, easiest and quickest to use. The learning curve is pretty much non-existent! The quick "as-you-go"preview lets you fix glitches before they go public. Everything is logical so no "second guessing". The website is easy to maintain and update and, making it all even better, if needed, the Jersey Watch team is ready, willing and able to help. Always good to see them working on new features too!

Cons

We do a fair number of group presentations and like to feature photos of them so it would be great to be able to have the photos captioned. (Our photos are all captioned but that information currently doesn't carry onto the web platform.) This isn't a deal-killer as we're embedding short captions right into the photos themselves but that's extra work and everything else is quick and easy!

Reasons for Choosing Jersey Watch

Cost, features & ease of use, interest & feedback from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (Jersey Watch), timing, willingness to help, ...

Reasons for Switching to Jersey Watch

League Toolbox was bought out --- they had a great product --- and the platform was being discontinued so we needed to start afresh. Moving to Jersey Watch saved us transition costs. It's best to deal where your business is appreciated: loyalty is a two-way street!

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied April 2020

Thanks Gord! Great to hear the new website is working well for you and your members.

Joe from Omaha Shockwave Volleyball Club

Outstanding Website, Easy To Use, and Fantastic Support Staff

My overall experience with Jersey Watch has been "outstanding"!

Pros

Website was designed by the Jersey Watch team saving me a lot of time and stress. They designed an awesome website that is easy for me to update and tweak to my specific needs. It's also extremely easy to navigate for the players and parents. The Tech Support staff is always willing to go the extra mile to make sure that my questions (lots of them) are answered, provide suggestions, and assist me whenever the need arises.

Cons

At present there is not a means to "cap" program registration at a specific number of participants. Right now you can only set a program registration deadline. It would be nice to be able to establish a max number of participants so you don't have to constantly check the status of registration to avoid overbooking of Camps and Clinics. I spoke to Jersey Watch about this, and they are planning to roll out something of this nature in 2020.

Reasons for Choosing Jersey Watch

I chose Jersey Watch over the competition for three reasons: 1) The friendliness, expertise, and support of their staff, 2) The ease in navigation and editing of the website, and 3) The monthly cost associated with the product.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied October 2019

Thanks Joe! Good luck with the upcoming volleyball season.

Dan from Great Neck Wrestling Club

Jersey Watch is the BEST!

Outstanding! Kicks the snot out of Team Snap...especially with regard to customer service.

Pros

1. Customer support. Far and away better than our prior provider, Team Snap. 2. Ease of use. Navigating and updating the website, registration and calendar are super easy. 3. graphics. We had a super professional website set up in less than a day 4. Did I mention customer support?! 5. Jersey Watch will work with you to try and make an uncommon request work.

Cons

Email and text communications are limited to a specific number/month depending on the package purchased. Would prefer unlimited as we have several user groups.

Reasons for Choosing Jersey Watch

I had done research a few years back when we decided on Team Snap. No other product seemed to suit our needs. After 3 years w/Team Snap a random search found Jersey Watch. After one call we decided it was worth a try...very happy we found Jersey Watch.

Reasons for Switching to Jersey Watch

Team Snap customer service is horrendous. Email-only communication and replys may take up to 48 hours...Absolutely NO phone support. Conversely, Jersey Watch replied to email almost immediately and they are more than happy to offer phone support when needed...which isn't often. Also, Team Snap registration set up is far more cumbersome than Jersey Watch AND web graphics with Jersy Watch are far superior.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied October 2019

Appreciate the review Dan - we'll be working on making many improvements to the text and email features in the future!

Jodi from Perrysburg Wrestling Club

Easy, Affordable, Time Saving Team Website

Love, love love them. We feel 100% supported and all of our needs are met. We run four three website through Jersey Watch. Our Community Wrestling program that holds information for our HS, JH and Youth program, our Private Elite Wrestling Club and an annual fundraising event. Extraordinary customer service for a cost effective, efficient program.

Pros

This software allows multiple administrators to run the program on the back end. I have used many sites before and this is the most user friendly. Limited training of users is needed. If support is required, the Jersey Watch Team responds in a heartbeat. We feel part of their family and they for sure are a part of ours.

Cons

At times we have a hard time creating registration pages for camps, and club fees. We usually have a complicated fee structure and need costume support. The system handles 99% of our registration needs, but every once in a awhile, we step out of the box. The Jersey Watch Team handles all of it for us immediately.

Reasons for Choosing Jersey Watch

We were referred by another program

Ease of use.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied November 2019

Thanks Jodi! We'll be working on making some of the complex registration features available to administrators over the next 12-months.

Andrew from CDW

Absolutely fantastic

I was a bit nervous setting up a website, registration engine with fee collection, etc. We needed it to look professional, deliver the functionality of a custom site, and Jersey Watch accomplishes all of this! On top of that, the support team is Top Notch. I cannot say enough about how thrilled our wrestling club is with the Jersey Watch platform. A+

Pros

The platform has excellent functionality that is very easy to use and administer, even for non-technical folks. The mass communication/announcement feature is extremely helpful and easy to use. Parents love this too. Also, the fact that the platform can be viewed equally well from a desktop or mobile makes it useable for everyone - the entire audience can be reached.

Cons

Sometimes when adding contacts, the autosave function creates duplicate contacts. However, there is no negative impact when this happens. It's just a nit.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied November 2018

Appreciate the review Andrew! Good luck to Spartan Wrestling this season.

STEVEN from Southern Boone Wrestling Club

Wrestling

Makes registering for Tournaments so much easier. It would be cool if it was targeted specifically to a particular sport (ie- wrestling), because I often times have to change things due to the sport lingo (example, wrestlers name other then "players name". Other then that, i really like what you have going.

Pros

Cons

The credit card fee's. I would be more willing to pay a higher annual fee from JW, the pay the CC fee. I have to complete an addition budget form just because of the fee's to account for $1.70 from every transaction.

Reasons for Choosing Jersey Watch

Customer service did a great job working with me, when I have very high maintenance.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the feedback Steven. We're looking at making more wrestling specific language in the future if you have a wrestling account. We'll keep you posted on that!

Tiffany from Glenwood Cougars Football & Cheerleading Organization

Great Customer Service!

My overall concern has been great! The support is always available when I need them. Whether if I call, chat or email, someone responds to me right away and help me with my issue.

Pros

Cons

I would like to see an easier way to upload documents to the site.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied September 2019

Thanks Tiffany. We'll be working on simpler ways to add documents over the next 12-months - particularly making it easy to upload a PDF or form directly to a page instead of having to store it in the Documents section first!

Mike from Madison youth wrestling Association

Jersey watch

It's an incredible website dealing with sports teams communicating with your teams registration programs everything you need wrapped up into a nice user-friendly site

Pros

Not only are these sites super handy for sports teams they are very user-friendly and their customer service is top-notch some of the best I've ever dealt with always willing to help and quick responses

Cons

I have not experienced any difficulties or challenges or dislikes with this software

Reasons for Choosing Jersey Watch

Upon research they looked very user-friendly I was impressed by their customer service and we noticed a lot of our other sports teams in the community were using them locally

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied September 2020

Thanks for leaving a review Mike - best of luck with wrestling season!

Kevin from Maple Park Baseball

We are Stying!

Besides the software being extremely easy to use Jersey Watch's customer service is top notch! Our organization made the change last year and we continue to get such positive responses from parents/users on how easy the software on our site is to use and not to mention our site looks amazing!

Pros

Anyone of our board members can log on the backend and make changes on the site smoothly and quickly!

Cons

That I wasn't aware of this software prior to utilizing our old site and software.

Response from Digital Edge Sport

Replied August 2018

Appreciate the review Kevin! Looking forward to the 2019 season.

David from Great Neck Wrestling Club

Amazing Customer Support

The support is fantastic, really.

Pros

This isn't just a company that provides pre-made with options website the guys we dealt with went above and beyond to help daily for a month while we tweaked the site for our use. Often exchanging a half dozen emails a day. Response time was fantastic.

Cons

Nothing to speak of. Great company, great guys to work with.

Reasons for Switching to Jersey Watch

Poor customer support at team app

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied October 2019

Thanks for leaving a review David! Good luck with wrestling season this year.

Chris from Cincinnati Attack

Quality software with great support!

So far, my experience has been a very positive one. Tim's support has been fantastic to help a web beginner get up and running and really improve our site's look and feel!

Pros

Easy to use for a web novice Nice layout and feel

Cons

Our required athlete registration has moved to Sports Engine, so integration with that would dramatically help our administration and prevent additional work. Also, it would be nice to be able to remove some of the default fields on the registration form, though maybe this is user error.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied November 2020

Glad to hear things are working well Chris! More to come on the flexibility of the default registration form.

Brian from Woodstock Cyclones Wrestling

Great support!

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very responsive and made launching and operating the website, registration and communication for the club as simple as possible. Highly recommend Jersey Watch!

Cons

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied December 2019

Thanks for leaving a review Brian! Glad to hear things are working well. We'll be working on making things even easier to use over the next year.

Joe from East Allen Sports Club

Online Registration

Great!

Pros

Fast Customer Support. Ease of use. Quick deposit and refunds.

Cons

The fee is slightly high, but site quality is worth it.

Reasons for Choosing Jersey Watch

Fast support, easy to use, fast deposits.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied October 2019

Thanks Joe! Great to hear things are working well with online registration and payment.

Brian from Sled Stars

Great company

Very positive experience. We love the ease of use of their system. When we do have an issue it feels as though customer service is sitting right next to me! That’s how quickly we get an answer to what we were asking.

Pros

Absolutely easy to use and to set up! And if you do need help it is only a quick email away. We love our new website.

Cons

Zero true cons to jersey watch. The whole setup and system works amazing!

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied October 2018

Appreciate the review Brian. Talk to you soon!

Sean from Fox Lake Wrestling Club

Great solution for our wrestling club

Customer service is great, always a quick response!

Pros

Jersey Watch makes it easy for our club volunteers to make the most of their time. Website and registration is all streamlined, and easy to update each season.

Cons

I wish we had a bit more flexibility in making changes to our registration options when using payment plans for our families, but the Jersey Watch team is always quick to make the changes we need for us!

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied November 2019

Great to hear Sean! We'll be making the payment plan feature available for you to make changes to in 2020 - we'll keep you posted!

Jodie from Port City Soccer

Fantastic youth soccer software!

They are AWESOME and I wish we would have found them sooner.

Pros

The website transition was seamless as they did most of the transferring of material for us. It's very easy to use, the website is clean without any extra distractions to viewers and customer service is the best we've ever experienced in this industry and this would be our 4th or 5th in about 12 years.

Cons

I would like the export to be able to be customized by name, uniform size, etc. for information we use in roster distribution.

Reasons for Choosing Jersey Watch

Customer service. They were very attentive and answered all of our initial questions right away.

Reasons for Switching to Jersey Watch

Customer service issues when they merged. Basically customer service was nonexistent.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied September 2020

Great to hear things are working well so far Jodie! We're going to be working on more "player management" features for after registration is over in the future and will keep you posted!

David from Seven Hills Basketball Federation

Great site for our basketball organization

Have had our basketball program with them for 3 years. Great support who is friendly and quick to answer questions.

Pros

Great and easy to use, support is phenomenal!

Cons

The site is great, nothing not to like!!

Response from Digital Edge Sport

Replied September 2018

Appreciate the review Dave. Good luck this season!

Joaquin from East L.A. Bulldogs Football & Cheer

Amazing Follow Up & Completion of Product

They have been exceptional and on point on whatever we ask and add that helps us to get the website and online up and running

Pros

Amazing follow up and completion of our project of setting up our website. And implementation of our online registration for our organization.

Cons

We should have the credit card transactions fees lowered to get more customers and organizations to come on board since we are a 501c non profit organization

Reasons for Choosing Jersey Watch

Better quality and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was always there from the inception of our transition from our old archaic website prior to Jersey Watch

Reasons for Switching to Jersey Watch

It was not user friendly and very difficult to make and add changes to website

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied April 2020

Great to hear things are working well for your football program Joaquin! We might have some more options to possibly bypass credit card fees in the future and will definitely keep you posted!

Roy from HighLine Volleyball Club

Excellent Choice for a Small Business

Excellent choice for our volleyball club! Simple to use and the support is fantastic!

Pros

Ease of use and Customer Service is PHENOMENAL! Replies to questions within minutes, not days!

Cons

So far, everything seems to be perfect. If I have issues, I reach out to customer support and the issue is resolved very quickly!

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied November 2018

Thanks Roy! Good luck with the upcoming club season.

Alan from Bennington Wrestling Club

Website

This is a website editor for our wrestling club website.

Pros

What I liked most was the ease of its use.

Cons

Some minor limitations in the text editor.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied November 2019

Thanks for reviewing Alan! We'll be working on making the message sending editor more flexible and easy to use in 2020!

Leon from Yeadon Education Athletic Association

Jersey Watch

Overall experience has been Great!!!

Pros

User friendly, updates get done in a fast pace

Cons

nothing. Jersey Watch has been great servicing our organization

Response from Digital Edge Sport

Replied August 2018

Appreciate the review Leon! Talk to you soon.

Dave from Kankakee Valley Pop Warner

Jersey Watch Review

Increased enrollment Overcame our communication challenges we had in the past.

Pros

Simple to use, functionality of site for both admin and user is very friendly. Also, it is very easy to explain to my team on how to use the admin functions. Customer service has been outstanding and couldn't ask for a better team to work with.

Cons

None so far. This service has been wonderful.

Reasons for Choosing Jersey Watch

Their customer service was key...

Reasons for Switching to Jersey Watch

Cost, customer service and functionality

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied October 2019

Appreciate the review Dave!

MacArthur from Founder

Outstanding!!

I love the GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! The software is easy to use and the Jersey Watch team is outstanding and give great service! Easy to reach and respond! Took such great care of us and my team, I will always use them and continue to use them NOW! You could not ask for a better website for your team! I highly recommend Jersey Watch for all website needs!

Pros

The ease of use! Simple and pretty strait forward not complicated at all!

Cons

Some features it just didnt offer but software is still growing and adding.

Response from Digital Edge Sport

Replied August 2018

Appreciate the review Mac! Looking forward to talking to you soon.

Dave from New Albany Parks and Recreation

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Great Website hosting

The fact that we don't have to pay someone to edit the website for us, is a huge savings. Can edit from any where.

Pros

Ease of use. Love that you don't need an IT degree to edit the website.

Cons

Uploading documents to the site, is duplication of efforts with uploading to the site and then posting to the area I want it to go.

Reasons for Choosing Jersey Watch

Ease and cost, total win.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied October 2020

Glad to hear things are working well Dave! We have some ideas for adding documents directly to pages - should be something we are able to improve in 2021!

Steve from Tipton Titans

Easiest website company to work with

It was very easy for a guy that knows very little about building web pages. The support is off the charts good.

Pros

How fast they respond to any questions and the ease of them when working with me

Cons

I wish there were a few more features that I could customize like txt font and color and stuff that you all put on the page.

Reasons for Choosing Jersey Watch

They gave all the right answers from the beginning .

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied April 2020

Great to hear Steve! We're looking forward to football season.

Joshua from Gull Lake Wrestling Club

Absolutely love it!!

Pros

The Jersey Watch is exactly what we were looking to to better manage our wrestling club. We previously use paper forms, collect cash & checks, and our communication was all over the place via email, Facebook, etc. With our Jersey Watch site we have a great looking website to direct people to, can easily collect payments, send out texts & emails, and pull user friendly reports. It has been a HUGE time saver! The customer support was also outstanding to help get everything set-up and has continued to be great as I have had questions or needed anything else.

Cons

I honestly can’t think of anything just yet but confident if I need help I will get it!

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied April 2020

Thanks Josh! Glad everything is working well for your wrestling club.

Lisa from Lancaster Youth Baseball Association

Great Website

Amazing staff with quick response to questions and always very helpful! Website service overall was easy to manage, great updates and emails keeping you informed of all updates. Would highly recommend to any sports league looking to start a website!

Pros

Great web design, easy to use, always making useful updates and great staff who always keep you up to date on new and improved upgrades!

Cons

There isn’t anything that our sports program didn’t like about the software.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied November 2018

Thanks Lisa! Good luck this year.

Lance from Jamaica Bulldogs

Satisfied

Good

Pros

Online registration and the way the messages display when recieved.

Cons

Not enough included message capability. Not enough picture display capability.

Response from Digital Edge Sport

Replied September 2018

Appreciate the review Lance. We're going to keep on working on the flexibility of the messaging system!

Michelle from Southampton Knights Youth Football

Makes running a youth sports organization easy

The software is excellent and the support staff are always willing to jump in and help.

Pros

Everything! Especially like that you can email and text messages to your families.

Cons

I love everything. No complaints at all.

Response from Digital Edge Sport

Replied August 2018

Thanks for the review Michelle - talk to you soon!

Ragena from Con Kids Wrestling Club

Great Product, Outstanding Customer Service!

Outstanding customer services, website is great once I figured out how to move around in it (like anything new, adjustments are hard)

Pros

The customer service was amazing! I can not say enough about how helpful they are and great at their job! We just have a few pending thing we would like seen added to our website but I'm sure they are working on those & will get back to us for next season!

Cons

It was a bit tricky to set up the website but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was always very quick about responding to all of the clubs requests/questions/concerns

Reasons for Choosing Jersey Watch

Price & [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was not pushy in purchasing his product, just checked in with us every couple of days/weekly to see if we had questions, gave us other wrestling clubs he had worked with so we could view their website. The other company (and I honestly can not remember their website/company was very very pushy with our board).

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the feedback Ragena! We're going to be working hard to make things even easier to use in 2020. We'll keep you posted on all of the updates!

John from Wittrock Woodworking

Professional looking site and functions better than promised

Our organization is completely happy with all that the Jersey Watch team did for is.

Pros

Easily track all changes at the swipe of a finger. Met every requirement that our youth sports team need during these uncertain times. Great staff to work with. The team at Jersey Watch listened to our needs and made a sit w that worked for us! It looks great and functions perfectly. I have already recommended them to other teams without hesitation and expressed my gratitude to the team that recommend them to us.

Cons

I have no cons to list about the finished project, the service, or the end results. Wish we would have done this way earlier!

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the review John! We're looking forward to football coming back soon!

Nick from Rock Creek Patriots Travel Baseball

Great Web Management and Even Better Service

Pros

The rep has been great to work with. Very helpful with any question or need I had, and very responsive to all emails.

Cons

The mobile version could be more visually appealing

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied October 2019

Appreciate it Nick! We'll be building a mobile app for volunteers in the future :)

Jeff from Jackson-Milton Hot Stove

Outstanding Service

Tim from Jersey Watch is always prompt with replies - typically less than one day to respond! I regularly report back to our organization's board members with high praise for Jersey Watch as their company quickly responds to our board's very specific requests with the online registration process. I feel like Jersey Watch understands our small organization's needs and always gives us VIP service.

Pros

Our non-profit youth sports organization has been utilizing the online registration process available through the our website. We also use the website to communicate information to families about league play and fundraising, including the posting of necessary forms on the site.

Cons

I can't complain - Jersey Watch has been great!

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied May 2020

Thanks Jeff! We look forward to getting back to sports soon!

Angela from Ozark Youth Wrestling

So glad we use Jersey Watch

Pros

We started using jersey watch about four months ago and have loved every minute of it. The Program is so easy to use and the customer service is above anything I’ve ever experienced.

Cons

I have not experienced anything that we do not like about the program

Reasons for Switching to Jersey Watch

We switched because we wanted something easier to use, customer service and something that would help us do our registrations online. And help track the things that we do with our club

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied November 2019

Great to hear things are working well Angela! Good luck with wrestling season!

Mike from Wildcat Youth Football Clib

Positive Experience with Jersey Watch

Tim our Representative is on top of everything. I email with and questions and responds immediately and fixes any issues

Pros

Ease of function. Easy to navigate thru

Cons

Nothing. Very simple and I am not tech savvy

Reasons for Choosing Jersey Watch

Before my time with organization, not sure why they choose jersey watch

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied August 2020

Appreciate the review Mike! Glad things are working well for your football program!

Ginny from Wilton Parents for Youth

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Best Ever

These guys were so helpful when we signed up one organization that when I ended up volunteering for another organization, I made sure we used them again. They are there when we need them and anytime I had a question, they understood and got us where we needed to be. Both organizations I am a part of still use them and hopefully will continue to do so long after I'm gone.

Pros

Setting up the webpage and organizing events was so easy.

Cons

I don't think there was anything I didn't like about it.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied October 2019

Great to hear things are working well Ginny!

JERMAINE from Crosstown Spartan Elite Wrestling Club

Crosstown Spartan Elite Pros and Cons

Its has helped ease the team registration process along with team communication.

Pros

It is very user friendly! We are able to accept payments and distribute information effectively to the team members and parents.

Cons

When creating programs, the button for every program is labeled as "Registration". It would be nice to label the buttons accordingly ("Uniforms", "Tournament", etc.).

Ease of use.

Reasons for Switching to Jersey Watch

For the ease of service and quality customer service.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied November 2019

Great to hear things are working well for you Jermaine!

Kelly from Elkhorn Express Fastpitch

Great website for a great price

The customer service with Jersey Watch is incredible!

Pros

As an admin what I liked most about the website is how easy it is maneuver around and to make updates.

Cons

So far I have not come experienced anything I do not like about the software :)

Reasons for Choosing Jersey Watch

We chose Jersey Watch because of their designs, we didn't want a "cookie cutter" website

Reasons for Switching to Jersey Watch

We wanted to be able to collect payments and registration forms online

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied April 2020

Great to hear Kelly! We're looking forward to softball getting rolling again soon!

Kurt from Plymouth Canton Wrestling Club

Solid wrestling template

Pros

Good IT support, ease of setting up camps, season fees etc.

Cons

Little pricey, standard template needs some work for wrestling

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied December 2019

Thanks Kurt! We're looking at making language for wrestling clubs in the registration form slightly different. We'll keep you posted!

Scott from Dover Youth Football

Easy to use!

This has made registration very easy for our football program.

Pros

This has been very easy to use. If I do need help, there is always someone available and they reply very quickly.

Cons

Layout could be more modern I guess but other than that, no issues.

Response from Digital Edge Sports

Replied November 2018

Thanks for the review Scott! Great to hear football season went well this year.