• Pros

• "Easy to use and lots of functions and integrations with other awesome tools"

• "The drag and drop features are easy and I love that I can use the same success page for multiple forms and can add video to my forms."

• "It's easy to make a form without having to do any complicated coding. I really like that there are so many templates to choose from."

• Cons

• "AidaForm isn't the most established form builder, so they have relatively few integrations. Although, they can support webhooks, which is nice for extensibility."

• "The design and formatting could be a little better. I'd also like to see a native integration with Wordpress and Stripe."

• "I would love for more templates to be added. There is a limited template option which I consider a limitation which should be looked into"

Browse AidaForm Reviews

Benjamin from Consulting

An excellent tool for creating online forms!

I am using AidaForms for a parallel project and everything works as expected. What is significant is that it is possible to link the Forms to a wordpress blog.

Pros

What I like with AidaForm Online Form Creator: it's the ease with which it is possible to create and share forms, as well as to collect responses. AidaForm has several Sample Templates depending on your business and the collection of results is very detailed. The customization of the questionnaires is sufficiently complete for my taste. You just have to drag and drop elements and design into the main window which serves as a draft and then you can preview your form to check if it suits you.

Cons

Personally, I have nothing to reproach AidaForms for now ... You can create and share your forum forms in a pleasant way and then collect answers. There may be the indicators part which could be improved because it seems to me that it is not possible to know where the people who answered our forms come from ...

Reasons for Choosing AidaForm

I was entitled to a very interesting offer and that is why I chose AidaForms rather than another platform and as I am very satisfied, I didn't try to change.

Sean from Igniter.tv

Best way to completely systematize your business

I think the most important thing a business could do these days is set-up a good intake form, or several. I've found there are so many benefits of using an third party software than trying to program one into your website or relying on a wordpress plugin to get you that information (too many plugins fail and your web designed can't always be trusted to fix every database issue). I has a friend who is recruiting for his real estate office and we set up a business "audit" so he can crate a one page marketing plan- he uses Aida form to collect those answers and uses it as a conversation starter to the recruiting process. I think ever business can implement this system to some degree.

Pros

I like the options to have either regular survey or conversational forms. There are a lot of great options as far as types of questions. I like how it automatically sends a PDF of responses.

Cons

The biggest negative (which I've talked to support about) is the MANDATORY use of the label OPTIONAL if the field is not required. This isn't on any other form builder I've used and all it does is deter the user from filling out as many questions as possible. I would also want to be able to save filled in forms every time the user hits the "continue" button. This could be done just by tracking the IP number, or inserting a cookie. I wish it had a better backend that would attach answers to a contact, even if taken over multiple surveys.

Reasons for Switching to AidaForm

Price, sorry to say. But I loved Typeform. I got an Appsumo LTD, so I started using AF, but at this price I would recommend Aidaforms over Typeform all day long. I know you guys don't want to just be a cheap Typeforms alternative, but form software prices keep going up, so even if you were it would be enough.I look forward to the changes you make and options you come up with. I'm currently reading [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], so being able to implement his methodology would be huge. I think he basically promotes Bucket.io, so any of their features would be great too.

Sandro Roberto from ACOPAMEC

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Aidaform é a melhor ferramenta para criação de formulários online!

Pros

Ferramenta muito intuitiva e fácil de utilizar, fácil customização, criação muito fácil de questionários nos dando um feedback do que podemos melhorar. Estamos utilizando o Aidaform como mais uma maneira de contato com nossos clientes, parceiros e visitantes online. Assim temos a noção exata do que eles mais precisam visualizar no nosso site e nas nossas redes sociais, principalmente agora durante pandemia. Tem sido uma ferramenta de fundamental importância para entendermos os anseios de quem precisa dos nosso serviços.

Cons

Nem sempre se tem uma boa visualização na navegação mobile. Algumas pessoas ao utilizar os formulários online tem apontado essa dificuldade para nós

Awesome design scarred by lack of features

Overall, the experience was mediocre. The support / founder response merely mentioned they were upcoming features, and no timeline was given. All in all, it's a VERY PROMISING software, and if function is up to par, ild certainly love to jump back in.

Pros

The design and ease of use was what attracted us. It's certainly one of the better looking form softwares that we've used.

Cons

There were many features or lack of basic functionality once we started setting up the software. From the lack of flexibility to send emails to dynamic email fields (typeform, cognito, formstack, jotform all count it as base functions). There was also a lack of flexibility in many of the fields. You would think those would be a natural progression, but there hasn't been much ability for us to create the forms we require.

Reasons for Choosing AidaForm

Price and Design. The initial deal through AppSumo opened us up to testing AIDA form. But after 3 weeks, we submitted a refund.

Design of AIDA forms.

Teresa from Cuyamaca College

Best form application on the market

I spent days finding And testing the perfect form at a low cost and this is the only one that meets all my requirements and looks nice too.

Pros

It’s easy to use and has everything you could need in a form. Plenty of customization but not too much that someone could make it ugly or nonFunctional.

Cons

Adding in new questions puts them at the bottom automatically and you have to manually move it up. It would be nicer to be able to designate where the new question goes.

Reasons for Choosing AidaForm

Had everyhh th OMG I needed at a cheap price. Good trial option and the highest tier is still reasonable.

Reasons for Switching to AidaForm

Cleaner. Cheaper and better looking.

Mike from Motion Pictures & Film

Great software and great Devs!

Pros

The devs are fast to respond and implement feature requests. The software is also always getting new and better updates.

Cons

Some of the file handling and form submission backend could use streamlining with 3rd parties like Zapier.

Reasons for Choosing AidaForm

Did not have the conversational features needed at the time.

Reasons for Switching to AidaForm

Aidaform had pretty much the same features for a better price.

Drew from tekRESCUE

Industry: Computer Networking

AidaForm is an Easy, Affordable Solution for Collecting Valuable Data

In the short time I've used AidaForm I've been able to replace my contact form on multiple websites with a nicer, cleaner form that is more reliable than using Contact Form 7 (for some reason about 1/4 contact requests just never seem to come through on CF7, and no one I've talked with seems to know why). I've also built a quick customer satisfaction survey and sent to my list that has provided valuable feedback, so it's proving handy in multiple scenarios.

Pros

I love how easy AidaForm is to use. With their prebuilt templates you can drag, drop & customize the fields you need and adjust the style/look with a few clicks and go live in a matter of minutes.

Cons

I do wish they offered more templates - they have a handful for each of the about 15 categories categories they list (applications, contact forms, surveys, etc.) but it would be nice to have more of each type of form to start with.

Reasons for Choosing AidaForm

Overall I think AidaForm has the best feature set for the price. Paperform was a bit too expensive to unlock some of the better features and unlimited responses. JotForm was also quite pricey when comparing features and limits. Plus AidForm has some beautiful templates, so I was sold on that combination (pricing and style).

David from Guided Leads

Simple to use and just works & they seems to always be working on improving the forms

Overall, I have not had any major issues with AidaForm at all. and when I did have any questions the support got back to be pretty fast and addressed my issue.

Pros

The biggest pro is that the forms simply work and that it works nicely with Google Docs. That was when I need a simple form (or something a tad more complex) its only takes me a few mins to set up.

Cons

I wounds says the design is so amazing out of the box. many times I will just use one of there templates then just make some changes when I need something in s pinch. In the long-run for my sites, I use other plugins but still, this works nicely for what I need it to do.

Reasons for Choosing AidaForm

They had a deal going on when I got it, and it was simply a no brainer. So, while I might not be a daily used I sure am a long time user.

Arpad from WhiteX.Design

One of the best Conversational Surveys

Till now I had only a positive experience. Form elements look nice, well thought. On multiple choice elements you can add all the options at once, which is very convenient. Overall a great experience.

Pros

The features of AidaForm are quite complex, what I like most is that you can set your survey to mimic a conversation. The viewer will have a much more pleasant experience when they complete your survey if it's like a real conversation. One question at a time, less distractions, with possible logic jumps.

Cons

Currently you have a "Report Abuse" button on each survey, with an ugly footer. Once your survey is published in an embedded form on your website, the Start Survey button is about a 1cm above the report button, which is very bad. Fortunately, you can agree to the extended terms of use and they can remove the button.

Reasons for Switching to AidaForm

As a design business, I need forms that look nice and have a great UX, the customizability with Google Forms are very limited, and there is no possibility to make the forms conversational.

Sunny from Mindfulness First

We use Aidaform weekly and love it.

Pros

We like everything about it. It is simple to use and looks great. It's simple to embed and easy to find all of the functions, everything is in one place. We use it both for our students and for internal information gathering. It's so much easier on the eyes than Google Forms and overall 'feels' better.

Cons

Nothing at all.

Reasons for Switching to AidaForm

We received an ad for Aida Forms through App Sumo and liked the look of it, and we were in the market for something better than Google Forms.

Lin from Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital

Amazing tool for a free service

Always easy to use and intuitive to teach. Aida really stacks up well against the competition.

Pros

I have used a lot of online form creators, both paid and free, and AidaForm really climbs to the top. Very intuitive and plenty of functions available for every user.

Cons

Like most online form creators, this is a freemium model, but I wish there wasn't such a small limit on responses to the Free version. We're use the Lite paid, but more freedom and free would allow me to share this tool with others.

Reasons for Choosing AidaForm

Functions are great and plentiful

Robert from Sports

Good but has a long way to go

I have setup a form that is ready to be used for marketing purposes. It falls short in the final stages but overall I do believe in the app.

Pros

It has some great functionality and it looks professional. Very easy to use for the person who completes the form. The development team is making improvements and is listening to the community. They have more work to be done but I believe that Aida Form can become a great tool in a couple of months.

Cons

You cannot customize the email notifications. In fact, you cannot send the answers to the person who filled out the form. You can add selectable images in your form but the selection is not saved and cannot be used for "logic jumps". Also, you cannot create "smart fields". Meaning, you cannot use the answer from one field populate in another part of the form. Example, person writes their name and later in the form you cannot feed their name back to them. No email responder or Zapier integration. No custom "Thank you" pages. They do have a redirect after completion option but on that screen you cannot show custom information based on the persons answers. Again, everything looks and works great but falls short on some key areas that make it almost useless for marketing purposes. I believe that with updates and hard work it can become a great marketing tool in a couple of months.

Reasons for Choosing AidaForm

Curiosity and I saw a walkthrough with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he sounds like a hard worker who want to create something great!

Reasons for Switching to AidaForm

Price and I got a great AppSumo deal.

Great form builder for business

I like AidaForm for its ease of use and its ability to create forms quickly, which can serve as nice interactive landing pages (again, newsletter signup, payments, scored quizzes) more than just surveys.

Pros

AidaForm has great pre-built fields that are business friendly. From Newsletter signup confirmations to the ability to accept payments via PayPal and Stripe. AidaForm is more than just data collection (although it can do that, too!) and is a business driver.

Reasons for Choosing AidaForm

The lifetime deal was a benefit over Typeform and SurveyMonkey, but the payment, quiz, and other interactive elements were a benefit over Excel Forms and Google Forms.

Reasons for Switching to AidaForm

There was a lifetime deal (LTD) available for AidaForm via AppSumo in early 2020.

Feyisayo from Fabeny Consulting

Creative ease of creating form

Pros

1. The traditional and conversational forms are a great way of choosing what design fits your need. This gives the flexibility to the form you are creating. 2. The ease of embedding form into the popular website design platforms like wordpress etc 3. Social Share option allow for viral posting of the forms that i consider very cool.

Reasons for Choosing AidaForm

The multiple features that AidaForm offered is the reason I chose it

Flexibiliy

Solid Product

Great product, moderately progressing in development. Support isn't great. Again, I wish they knew where their value was and marketed/developed their product accordingly because I'd like them to actually make it so I can use it in the future.

Pros

It's growing development, customization and integrations make it more and more useful.

Cons

They are trying to be an "Instagram Bio Link Page". Which is useful, but not nearly as useful as something like Typeform (Which Aidaform could someday challenge, but they have a ways to go.) I wish they had a clear development direction and knew 100% where the main value in their product was. They launched on Product Hunt and kind of flopped because they tried to be position themselves as the Instagram bio page/form - but I think they could have reached Product Of The Day" if they had just

Drew from Hudge Media, LLC

Got in for both me and a client (and still bragging on AidaForm to others)

I like to keep tools around that make life easier and in this case, can get responses quicker. Their support has also been helpful and responsive. That's always worthy of mentioning.

Pros

Aida is easy. I have another form builder that I really like. And I *do* still keep using it too, however, Aida gave me a super fast and easy form builder. I loved how I could build a form that would be 4 pages of paper in something like 10 or 15 minutes! I just kept duplicating the question and altering the duplicate. I flew through it! I already REALLY like the design features. A lot of forms are "stuck" into looking very plain but I thought that Aida did a nice job at allowing some flexibility on how my forms look without getting in the way. And speaking of UI, wow. I love the drag and drop widgets. When I saw a demo of that, that was probably the feature that tipped me very quickly. It felt like Aida caught onto what so many web and funnel page designers have been enjoying for quite a few years now. Makes total sense that it would be included in a form. I also noticed the button on the right of the fields on the published forms that lets users "dictate" their responses into my forms! What!? It's built right into the front-end form UI! That's awesome! Last, I really appreciate the upload feature. I can now create an easy form and not worry about connecting any additional cloud services (because they are ALWAYS adding another link in the chain and therefore, that increases the likelihood for something to break).

Cons

I don't believe it has conditional logic (yet). I would be surprised though, if in the future it didn't; I'm sure they'll add it. However I don't use conditional logic ALL the time so it's not a deal-breaker either. Also, not a deal-breaker, but there is not a "save and return later" feature. This isn't a huge deal since most of the forms I personally publish will be completed in one sitting or I can simply break up my inquiries when onboarding clients.

Matt from PASS

Ease of use & support is great

Aidaform helps us easily collect form submissions - whether these are for events, surveys etc - it's a powerful form builder/hoster that lets us collect data quickly and seamlessly.

Pros

Very easy to use this tool. After using similar tools before, Aidaform has proven to be very simplistic yet powerful. The UI is great, and so is the customization available.

Cons

Really needs a Zapier integration, but this is coming soon I believe.

Reasons for Choosing AidaForm

Better value and price point for our business.

Reasons for Switching to AidaForm

Very similar functionality, but Aidaform had a strong roadmap and a better price point.

Brett from Blick Digital

Solid and easy-to-use form builder

Overall, I enjoy it. It makes collecting information easy. It has additional features that Google Forms (previous product) doesn't have.

Pros

The form builder is quick and easy to set up. It has a bunch of features for surveys, forms, etc. I like the webhooks and native Google Sheets integration.

Reasons for Choosing AidaForm

Less expensive, quick and easy to use.

Ability to have custom domains Upload feature Signature feature

Kendra from NC State

Aida Form Review

Overall, Aida Form is an easy software to use that has a loft of useful and helpful features for creating forms, tracking responses, and examining date from responses to make decisions.

Pros

AidaForm is a delightful form to use. It is easy to setup and get started right away to create forms. The user interface is beautiful and pleasant to work with. AidaForm offers loads of templates to create forms or you can create your own form from scratch. It uses a drag and drop interface to drag elements in to the survey and then customize them to your desire. You can also add icons into your form, how fun. You can even add signature blocks and captcha fields. I have used google forms previously, and I think Aida Forms has an edge over google forms. You can also track user responses and see what type of device they completed the form on, which helps determine how well your form performs.

Cons

One down side of this software is that it does not easily integrate with word press as a third party plug in. It can be used in wordpress, but not in a method that is as seamless as I would like.

Reasons for Switching to AidaForm

Google Form, is great, especially since it is free. However, often times users are required to have a gmail account in order to access the form.

A eficient way to know your customer's feedback

We use it to see the response of customers in relation to new products. It helps us to know the feedback regarding quality and price of these products. In this way we can adjust to be more competitive in the market.

Pros

It is an efficient, fast and easy to use program. It is used to receive customer feedback quickly and easily. Aidaform's great strength is its accessibility, which is very simple and intuitive. With the information received from Aidaform we can adjust our products to what customers are looking for.

Cons

At the moment nothing negative was found, since it is very intuitive to use, and it also has a very fast response from the Aidafrom technical service for any questions that may arise with the forms.

Leo from SEO & Media Buyer

AidaForm is great!

I'm going to be using these forms for collecting leads and doing some surveys.

Pros

Cons

The customization of forms in terms of font, color, etc. are somewhat limited right now.

Reasons for Switching to AidaForm

I switched because I liked the templates and because I thought it was easier to work with. I'm happy with the default form appearance.

Dov from Indie Top 39

Industry: Music

Very promising tool!

IT's a brilliant tool that I am very happy with. I know that you guys are working really hard to improve the tool daily. It would be awesome if you'd consider adding the thing I mentioned to your roadmap.

Pros

That it is easily customisable, can embed on the WP site, have everything in one place to manage all the incoming forms.

Cons

At the moment: 1. it is a bit tricky to setup logic sequences in the form. 2. if I choose to have multiple selections there is no option to set minimum and max amount. In this case, users can select either only 1 or absolutely all options. 3. would love to have a possibility to change the size of the font (didn't see that option) 4. when adding photos (cards) you can't seem to have an option to have a small photo centred in the middle of the page

Reasons for Choosing AidaForm

I purchased both just found your tool being more user-friendly, having great features and lots of potentials.

Reasons for Switching to AidaForm

I needed to find a visually cool solution. Forminator was extremely clumsy when it came to dealing with the forms after someone fills one in.

ADAM from KETCHUM INSURANCE

GREAT VALUE!

I found Aida form at exactly the right time. I was looking for this type of solution when I stumbled onto AidaForm and the price/value/UI was a no brainer.

Pros

The overall functionality and affordability is why I love this product. Other solutions are so overpriced it isn't even funny. AidaForm is easy to use and doesn't break the bank.

Cons

I haven't found any downside to the software yet. It works perfectly embedded on my site and does exactly what I need it too. I would prefer a little more control over the customization but I can live with what I've got.

Pricing and value

Michael from HIKE Media

Love it

Pros

Great alternative to typeform Affordable Can duplicate forms (great for using with multiple clients) Constant improvements

Cons

Form UX not quite on par with that of typeform

Jessica from Englishier.com

Growing together with AidaForm

Pros

I love the interface. Forms look more appealing than JotForm. Creating forms has been really easy and I'm pleased with the updates that I've seen over the past few months. The option for media answers was extremely important for my business and AidaForm was one of the cheapest and easiest ways to get that feature to our clients. Overall, AidaForm seems to be adding features that are useful all the time. This makes me optimistic about the future. As an educator, I have really benefitted by the auto scoring function.

Cons

There are still some things that make the product more difficult to use than other form builders. The payments page is not as flexible; I am still using a competitor for payments at the moment. If you have to make a lot of forms, there is no way to organize your forms. This is a daily struggle for me and the thing thay makes using AidaForm the most frustrating. Forms cannot even be sorted in any way and they seem to be listed by most recently viewed by the client which gives me a random sort that is different with almost every refresh. I have also struggled to embed my forms in some places because there is no iframe option in the publish/embed section.

Reasons for Switching to AidaForm

AidaForm was more functional and less expensive. They showed a lot of promise in their roadmap.

Tania from Pon una Donna en tu vida

Industry: Online Media

Easy and clear

Pros

Easy to use and lots of functions and integrations with other awesome tools

Cons

Poor bulk of languages to translate the forms

Leah from Leah with Luxevo Vacations

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Love this forms program

My experience so far has only been positive. I may have more feedback after using the forms for a longer period of time.

Pros

Like the ability to create my own forms to match the needs of my agency. Forms are easy to send via email or embed in websites. Also like that I could purchase a version that is not based on a monthly fee.

Cons

Nothing yet. However I would like the option of having secure fields that can mask the information that is input by the person filling out the form, but that can be retrieved by the form administrator.

See comment above.

Reasons for Switching to AidaForm

The cost of EmailMeForm was a deciding factor, plus I really like the layout that AidaForm offers. The layout is much cleaner and more modern looking.

Mark from Proven Marketing LLC

Truly Grateful to Have Purchased AidaForm!

Overall I like the easiness of use and the embed feature and the look and feel of these forms.

Pros

What I like most is the ease of creating surveys for my pay per lead services. I also like that I may embed my survey/calculators in any website I own with the embed code.

Cons

I think they should have ability to have certain types of flows to funnel in only certain leads and be able to disqualify the lead if certain questions are not meeting my clients criteria. as some leads that answer certain questions can go to client #1 the others will go to client #2, etc. so that would be a great feature (now maybe its already in aidaform and I have not seen it haha to be fair) not sure.

Reasons for Switching to AidaForm

I made the switch because after testing aidaForm I really enjoyed how easier it was to use Aidaform than ResponsSuite

Peter from Carnarvon Motel WA

5+ Thank you. Great support as well.

Pros

Not sure how we would have got through the Covid-19 period without the help of this software. Was easy to setup and we have ended up using it throughout our establishment for staff reports and online questions from our customers. It has eased our workload immensely.

Cons

Only thing was not being able to split the pay online section but we managed. e.g. Entree - Main Meal - Dessert etc...

Price and practicality.

Response from AidaForm

Replied June 2020

Dear Peter, Thank you very much for your feedback and the warm words that inspire us! I remember our chat at the help center and just wanted to let you know that we have added new functionality to order forms. Perhaps it will be relevant to you, please take a look at the new templates: https://aidaform.com/templates/create-simple-online-shop.html https://aidaform.com/templates/checkout-form.html They include multiple order shopping carts and payment via Stripe/PayPal both. Best regards, Evgeniya AidaForm Team

Jonathan from Kwantum Leap Group

More than a forms product

Pros

Lots of pre-built templates to get you going, and all the standard question-types you want. Fairly intuitive to use. Has a lot of options to help monetize built into the product.

Cons

While the product is great at capturing data for you, was surprised by the lack of features on the back-end analysis. So if you're using this product to conduct some deeper research via surveys, you're basically on your own needing to download the raw data and manipulate it yourself. Seeing the recent new features makes me wonder what the product is trying to do...be more of a shopping cart for online stores or true to the product's name?

Reasons for Choosing AidaForm

Purchased AidaForm through an AppSumo lifetime deal, so given that, it's been worth it.

Cheaper

Vivek from Pointtopoint Hospitality

Great solution if you need something simple and effective.

Pros

The best thing i like while using Aidaform is the simplesity of use. Just drag and drop and customise, thats it. Moreover, the forms look beautiful as is without need of any complex customisation.

Cons

I feel Aidaform has a long way to go when it comes to advance functions like calculations and piping etc. But overall I feel the team is responsive and listen to their users.

Ivan from AppinaCraft

Great product for collecting data about your customers

It's a great tool for collecting feedback and conduct interviews. Taking into consideration the price - it's the best decision on the market.

Pros

The most beautiful features of this product are: -Nicely looking view (it is far ahead of standard google forms) -Great statistic capabilities (you can check devices people uses to answer your forms and time when they did this) -Adding captcha for verification -Possibility to integrate with 3rd party services

Cons

A couple of features should be added: - Aida lacks the possibility to show one by one questions like Typeform -Still needs more 3rd party integrations (Mailchimp, Zapier) -Would be great to have expanded forms statistics (countries where people filled a form etc)

Price and functionality

George from e-paidotopos

Getting your customers' feedback via AidaForm forms is so SIMPLE

Collecting and analyzing our customers experience via forms is a vital process for our business. Especially when building a form is done in less than 5 minutes. Magic.

Pros

The best thing in AidaForm is that there are a lot of templates available easy to customize. Collecting our customers feedback quickly is important to us. In addition, creators seem to be publishing updates constantly.

Cons

Haven't found any drawback yet, perhaps some User Interface issues like buttons position.

Reasons for Choosing AidaForm

AidaForm website was far more attractive and convincing that the product is much more reliable.

Ganesh from RankMe1

Simple and Beginner Friendly

I am very much satisfied with aidaform, they've taken the feedback from users and introduced custom domains feature... Expecting SSL for custom domains soon

Pros

Creating and publishing a form is easy Custom domain feature is adding the real value Inbuilt Google sheets and Paypal integrations

Cons

SSL (Https) not available for custom domains Storage space can be higher, currently its only 5GB on Pro plan

Herlim from H7Business

Great Great Tool

I've used a lot of form software pieces in the past. Aidaform is exactly what I needed when I needed it and the UI/UX is marvelous and the price is good

Pros

I have just published my first form and I was amazed. The whole experience could not be easier. Light, simple and robust! Modern UX,

Cons

More templates covering other use cases will be apprciated. But existing templates are quite good. More integrations could be great More themes, fonts customization could be really appreciated. Possibility to add custom domain, frame, page integration like Typeform

Unlimited Deal on Appsumo, great business ever

Price

Kristin from Real Estate with Kristin

Good So Far!

I'm in the real estate industry so it's nice to be able to connect with a prospect and follow up with a simple form they can fill out. Saves us all time and doesn't have either of us on the phone for very long. They fill it out in a few minutes and I have the form returned to me instantly and it's there when I need it.

Pros

Easy to use, shareable link that can also be embedded into a website, easy set up

Cons

I really can't think of anything that I don't like about it.

Reasons for Switching to AidaForm

I didn't have the paid version of JotForm and I'm an AppSumo user. So... when I saw AidaForm it just made sense for me to purchase the lifetime subscription and use it for the things I used JotForm for.

Megan from Megan Victor Properties Group

Better than. GOOGLE forms

Aidaform had helped me get into position to scale my business.

Pros

Cons

Honestly, I can't think of a thing that is missing.

Reasons for Switching to AidaForm

I needed a solution I could brand

Jeff from Abbey Eye Care

Excellent from builder

Pros

Easy to use. Form builder is very robust, all the features I want are available. Clean, intuitive builder interface. Love the fact that results can be pushed to google sheets, that integration is amazing. Customer support has been quick and solved the issue(s) immediately.

Cons

Nothing really, it does exactly what I want and the price is fair. Great value for money.

Karam from American School of Doha

With aidaform I am able to create applications for certain things and receive direct responses on discord and other third party applications. I overall have enjoyed its usage and will continue to use it in the future.

Pros

I like how you can easily connect this to third party softwares promoting an ease of access. I like how it can be customized easily and made for user preference.

Cons

I think this application should be open sourced because I’m limited in my web hooking capabilities

Reasons for Choosing AidaForm

Simplicity, ease of access, customizations.

Reasons for Switching to AidaForm

Google forms wasn’t as customizable.

Wendy from WENDYBREAKSTONE.COM

Easy To Use. Simple to Integrate

I took me about 5 minutes to create my first form and embed it into my website. I've used several form software including Typeform, Paperform, and Zoho Forms and Aidaform is extremely competitive and much more affordable.

Pros

Very simple to create a custom form from scratch or use one of the pre-built templates. Perfect affordable solution

Cons

I haven't found anything that is a "con" yet.

Cost.

Shade from Peacock Shades

The BEST I’ve experienced!

A really great experience - extremely easy to set up because it’s so intuitive. I love the various modern-looking features. One of the easiest and prettiest form-builders I’ve used in a while!

Pros

Aida forms is such a joy to use! Honestly, it is a well thought- out tool with modern features. It is extremely easy to setup and looks BEAUTIFUL!! I especially love the fact that I can accept payments right within Aida forms — how cool is that?!!

Cons

Honestly, I haven’t come across anything I don’t like about the tool! It’s all pluses from me!

Reasons for Switching to AidaForm

Aida forms is head and shoulders above the capabilities of Google forms - much prettier too!

Randy from IM Graphics Inc

Industry: Graphic Design

A great forms creation tool...

I was desperate for a Jotforms replacement for a few client site contact forms and one PayPal form... I found it in AidaForms! The system is easy to navigate and understand for the beginner and has many tools available for the pro.

Pros

Quick and easy to use and the forms work immediately.

Cons

Since the latest upgrade - nothing that sticks out.

Reasons for Choosing AidaForm

primarily because of the ease of use and the support that was made available.

Reasons for Switching to AidaForm

JotForms recent upgrade made it harder more complicated to create forms and their price increases made it difficult to justify the expense into my client projects.

Dhouimer from Cody Lab

Industry: Graphic Design

LOVE LOVE the interface - Pretty forms indeed

Pros

I'm not used to leaving comments but this Aidaform really deserves that I share my opinion. I love the models which are very easy to use, the sleek and modern design, the ease of adding fields, the wide variety of fields, the possibility of integrating Paypal in a few clicks. Integrating my own domain ... and the list goes on. I love the support, responsive and give you clear and precise answers.

Cons

The notifications are in the form of PDF as an attachment but I trust the teams because this function is provided on the roadmap

Geoffrey from Neuro-Performance

First Form is very robust

Overall delighted with the software and looking forward to trying some more forms.

Pros

I have applied AidaForm to a mental toughness assessment and have found it to be very robust, accurate and sturdy which are exceptional benefits with modern software.

Cons

I would welcome a few more templates to help with the speed of set ups.

Tomomi from Pebbles & Drops

Easy to set up

Pros

I like its simple designs and how easy it is to set up a new form.

Cons

I wish that the response inbox can be exported as a CCV file.

Better design options

Andrea from Freelancer

The best alternative of TypeForm

Pros

AidaForm is very easy to use. The team constantly publishes new features

Cons

When a user gives the answer he does not jump to the next question automatically

Robert from Kennedy Copywriting

Outstanding Product

AidaForm allows me to receive and collect data without much effort.

Pros

AIDA form presents a modern look and feel and performs very well. I was able to set up and use it quickly, without the need to examine documentation. Their new "Response Summary" tab which lets you easily scroll through various responses is BRILLIANT.

Cons

There was a lag of some hours between results and statistics which frustrated me. I didn't quite understand why it took many hours to show the stats.

Better performance!

Miguel from Blue Bot Advertising

Aidaform is great and very user friendly

It's a great form builder for data capture. I will keep using it for sure! Glad I found it!

Pros

it's user friendly, and i'm able to get my clients to sign up for their own accounts and update/maintain their own online forms easily.

Cons

The cost is a bit pricier than some of the other companies, but i guess for all of the features it has it's worth it. I haven't really experienced any other cons though.

Reasons for Switching to AidaForm

Aidaforms has much more options and also payment options, which was why i moved over.

Manu from ATEQUA

So easy and so nice!

I have been using Aidaform for +/- 2 months now and I am delighted! The tool allows you to produce perfect looking forms in just a few minutes. I have sometimes used it directly at the client's home by doing it with them. I miss a few things: the fact that I can make conditional forms, that there is no possibility that a checkbox is checked by default, ... But all in all, the tool is just perfect for simple use. I was lucky enough to buy it in a lifetime deal and I am happy with it every day!

Pros

Ease of use that allows to have forms ready to go in only a few minutes Look and feel that really roxxx

Cons

Some minor things like checkbox that can't be checked by default and also conditionnal forms

Victor from Central TX TV Mounted

Better of them all

I use to use other companies that you had to pay a monthly fee. Now i dont have to. Thank you.

Pros

Very easy to use and i dont have to waste my money.

Cons

none really, everything works as it says it does.

Ease of use and price.