• Pros

• "It's easy to make a form without having to do any complicated coding. I really like that there are so many templates to choose from."

• "The best thing i like while using Aidaform is the simplesity of use. Just drag and drop and customise, thats it. Moreover, the forms look beautiful as is without need of any complex customisation. "

• "Very easy to use this tool. After using similar tools before, Aidaform has proven to be very simplistic yet powerful. The UI is great, and so is the customization available. "

• Cons

• "AidaForm isn't the most established form builder, so they have relatively few integrations. Although, they can support webhooks, which is nice for extensibility."

• "The design and formatting could be a little better. I'd also like to see a native integration with Wordpress and Stripe."

• "Haven't found any drawback yet, perhaps some User Interface issues like buttons position."

Browse AidaForm Reviews

Drew from tekRESCUE

Industry: Computer Networking

AidaForm is an Easy, Affordable Solution for Collecting Valuable Data

In the short time I've used AidaForm I've been able to replace my contact form on multiple websites with a nicer, cleaner form that is more reliable than using Contact Form 7 (for some reason about 1/4 contact requests just never seem to come through on CF7, and no one I've talked with seems to know why). I've also built a quick customer satisfaction survey and sent to my list that has provided valuable feedback, so it's proving handy in multiple scenarios.

Pros

I love how easy AidaForm is to use. With their prebuilt templates you can drag, drop & customize the fields you need and adjust the style/look with a few clicks and go live in a matter of minutes.

Cons

I do wish they offered more templates - they have a handful for each of the about 15 categories categories they list (applications, contact forms, surveys, etc.) but it would be nice to have more of each type of form to start with.

Reasons for Choosing AidaForm

Overall I think AidaForm has the best feature set for the price. Paperform was a bit too expensive to unlock some of the better features and unlimited responses. JotForm was also quite pricey when comparing features and limits. Plus AidForm has some beautiful templates, so I was sold on that combination (pricing and style).

Great form builder for business

I like AidaForm for its ease of use and its ability to create forms quickly, which can serve as nice interactive landing pages (again, newsletter signup, payments, scored quizzes) more than just surveys.

Pros

AidaForm has great pre-built fields that are business friendly. From Newsletter signup confirmations to the ability to accept payments via PayPal and Stripe. AidaForm is more than just data collection (although it can do that, too!) and is a business driver.

Reasons for Choosing AidaForm

The lifetime deal was a benefit over Typeform and SurveyMonkey, but the payment, quiz, and other interactive elements were a benefit over Excel Forms and Google Forms.

Awesome design scarred by lack of features

Overall, the experience was mediocre. The support / founder response merely mentioned they were upcoming features, and no timeline was given. All in all, it's a VERY PROMISING software, and if function is up to par, ild certainly love to jump back in.

Pros

The design and ease of use was what attracted us. It's certainly one of the better looking form softwares that we've used.

Cons

There were many features or lack of basic functionality once we started setting up the software. From the lack of flexibility to send emails to dynamic email fields (typeform, cognito, formstack, jotform all count it as base functions). There was also a lack of flexibility in many of the fields. You would think those would be a natural progression, but there hasn't been much ability for us to create the forms we require.

Reasons for Choosing AidaForm

Price and Design. The initial deal through AppSumo opened us up to testing AIDA form. But after 3 weeks, we submitted a refund.

Arpad from WhiteX.Design

One of the best Conversational Surveys

Till now I had only a positive experience. Form elements look nice, well thought. On multiple choice elements you can add all the options at once, which is very convenient. Overall a great experience.

Pros

The features of AidaForm are quite complex, what I like most is that you can set your survey to mimic a conversation. The viewer will have a much more pleasant experience when they complete your survey if it's like a real conversation. One question at a time, less distractions, with possible logic jumps.

Cons

Currently you have a "Report Abuse" button on each survey, with an ugly footer. Once your survey is published in an embedded form on your website, the Start Survey button is about a 1cm above the report button, which is very bad. Fortunately, you can agree to the extended terms of use and they can remove the button.

Leo from SEO & Media Buyer

AidaForm is great!

I'm going to be using these forms for collecting leads and doing some surveys.

Pros

Cons

The customization of forms in terms of font, color, etc. are somewhat limited right now.

Kristin from Real Estate with Kristin

Good So Far!

I'm in the real estate industry so it's nice to be able to connect with a prospect and follow up with a simple form they can fill out. Saves us all time and doesn't have either of us on the phone for very long. They fill it out in a few minutes and I have the form returned to me instantly and it's there when I need it.

Pros

Easy to use, shareable link that can also be embedded into a website, easy set up

Cons

I really can't think of anything that I don't like about it.

Shade from Peacock Shades

The BEST I’ve experienced!

A really great experience - extremely easy to set up because it’s so intuitive. I love the various modern-looking features. One of the easiest and prettiest form-builders I’ve used in a while!

Pros

Aida forms is such a joy to use! Honestly, it is a well thought- out tool with modern features. It is extremely easy to setup and looks BEAUTIFUL!! I especially love the fact that I can accept payments right within Aida forms — how cool is that?!!

Cons

Honestly, I haven’t come across anything I don’t like about the tool! It’s all pluses from me!

Randy from IM Graphics Inc

Industry: Graphic Design

A great forms creation tool...

I was desperate for a Jotforms replacement for a few client site contact forms and one PayPal form... I found it in AidaForms! The system is easy to navigate and understand for the beginner and has many tools available for the pro.

Pros

Quick and easy to use and the forms work immediately.

Cons

Since the latest upgrade - nothing that sticks out.

Reasons for Choosing AidaForm

primarily because of the ease of use and the support that was made available.

Miguel from Blue Bot Advertising

Aidaform is great and very user friendly

It's a great form builder for data capture. I will keep using it for sure! Glad I found it!

Pros

it's user friendly, and i'm able to get my clients to sign up for their own accounts and update/maintain their own online forms easily.

Cons

The cost is a bit pricier than some of the other companies, but i guess for all of the features it has it's worth it. I haven't really experienced any other cons though.

Selle from Masterly Business Solutions

It's Easy to Use and Will Hopefully Surpass it's Competitor

Pros

It's very easy to use and has all the basic features needed including SSL.

Cons

It's not as easy to customize as JotForm and even the overall appearance lacks a bit in comparison. Hopefully, they develop and surpass JotForm.

Robert from Sports

Good but has a long way to go

I have setup a form that is ready to be used for marketing purposes. It falls short in the final stages but overall I do believe in the app.

Pros

It has some great functionality and it looks professional. Very easy to use for the person who completes the form. The development team is making improvements and is listening to the community. They have more work to be done but I believe that Aida Form can become a great tool in a couple of months.

Cons

You cannot customize the email notifications. In fact, you cannot send the answers to the person who filled out the form. You can add selectable images in your form but the selection is not saved and cannot be used for "logic jumps". Also, you cannot create "smart fields". Meaning, you cannot use the answer from one field populate in another part of the form. Example, person writes their name and later in the form you cannot feed their name back to them. No email responder or Zapier integration. No custom "Thank you" pages. They do have a redirect after completion option but on that screen you cannot show custom information based on the persons answers. Again, everything looks and works great but falls short on some key areas that make it almost useless for marketing purposes. I believe that with updates and hard work it can become a great marketing tool in a couple of months.

Reasons for Choosing AidaForm

Curiosity and I saw a walkthrough with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he sounds like a hard worker who want to create something great!

Drew from Hudge Media, LLC

Got in for both me and a client (and still bragging on AidaForm to others)

I like to keep tools around that make life easier and in this case, can get responses quicker. Their support has also been helpful and responsive. That's always worthy of mentioning.

Pros

Aida is easy. I have another form builder that I really like. And I *do* still keep using it too, however, Aida gave me a super fast and easy form builder. I loved how I could build a form that would be 4 pages of paper in something like 10 or 15 minutes! I just kept duplicating the question and altering the duplicate. I flew through it! I already REALLY like the design features. A lot of forms are "stuck" into looking very plain but I thought that Aida did a nice job at allowing some flexibility on how my forms look without getting in the way. And speaking of UI, wow. I love the drag and drop widgets. When I saw a demo of that, that was probably the feature that tipped me very quickly. It felt like Aida caught onto what so many web and funnel page designers have been enjoying for quite a few years now. Makes total sense that it would be included in a form. I also noticed the button on the right of the fields on the published forms that lets users "dictate" their responses into my forms! What!? It's built right into the front-end form UI! That's awesome! Last, I really appreciate the upload feature. I can now create an easy form and not worry about connecting any additional cloud services (because they are ALWAYS adding another link in the chain and therefore, that increases the likelihood for something to break).

Cons

I don't believe it has conditional logic (yet). I would be surprised though, if in the future it didn't; I'm sure they'll add it. However I don't use conditional logic ALL the time so it's not a deal-breaker either. Also, not a deal-breaker, but there is not a "save and return later" feature. This isn't a huge deal since most of the forms I personally publish will be completed in one sitting or I can simply break up my inquiries when onboarding clients.

Matt from PASS

Ease of use & support is great

Aidaform helps us easily collect form submissions - whether these are for events, surveys etc - it's a powerful form builder/hoster that lets us collect data quickly and seamlessly.

Pros

Cons

Really needs a Zapier integration, but this is coming soon I believe.

Reasons for Choosing AidaForm

Better value and price point for our business.

Brett from Blick Digital

Solid and easy-to-use form builder

Overall, I enjoy it. It makes collecting information easy. It has additional features that Google Forms (previous product) doesn't have.

Pros

The form builder is quick and easy to set up. It has a bunch of features for surveys, forms, etc. I like the webhooks and native Google Sheets integration.

Reasons for Choosing AidaForm

Less expensive, quick and easy to use.

A eficient way to know your customer's feedback

We use it to see the response of customers in relation to new products. It helps us to know the feedback regarding quality and price of these products. In this way we can adjust to be more competitive in the market.

Pros

It is an efficient, fast and easy to use program. It is used to receive customer feedback quickly and easily. Aidaform's great strength is its accessibility, which is very simple and intuitive. With the information received from Aidaform we can adjust our products to what customers are looking for.

Cons

At the moment nothing negative was found, since it is very intuitive to use, and it also has a very fast response from the Aidafrom technical service for any questions that may arise with the forms.

Dov from Indie Top 39

Industry: Music

Very promising tool!

IT's a brilliant tool that I am very happy with. I know that you guys are working really hard to improve the tool daily. It would be awesome if you'd consider adding the thing I mentioned to your roadmap.

Pros

That it is easily customisable, can embed on the WP site, have everything in one place to manage all the incoming forms.

Cons

At the moment: 1. it is a bit tricky to setup logic sequences in the form. 2. if I choose to have multiple selections there is no option to set minimum and max amount. In this case, users can select either only 1 or absolutely all options. 3. would love to have a possibility to change the size of the font (didn't see that option) 4. when adding photos (cards) you can't seem to have an option to have a small photo centred in the middle of the page

Reasons for Choosing AidaForm

I purchased both just found your tool being more user-friendly, having great features and lots of potentials.

ADAM from KETCHUM INSURANCE

GREAT VALUE!

I found Aida form at exactly the right time. I was looking for this type of solution when I stumbled onto AidaForm and the price/value/UI was a no brainer.

Pros

The overall functionality and affordability is why I love this product. Other solutions are so overpriced it isn't even funny. AidaForm is easy to use and doesn't break the bank.

Cons

I haven't found any downside to the software yet. It works perfectly embedded on my site and does exactly what I need it too. I would prefer a little more control over the customization but I can live with what I've got.

Pricing and value

Leah from Leah with Luxevo Vacations

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Love this forms program

My experience so far has only been positive. I may have more feedback after using the forms for a longer period of time.

Pros

Like the ability to create my own forms to match the needs of my agency. Forms are easy to send via email or embed in websites. Also like that I could purchase a version that is not based on a monthly fee.

Cons

Nothing yet. However I would like the option of having secure fields that can mask the information that is input by the person filling out the form, but that can be retrieved by the form administrator.

See comment above.

Mark from Proven Marketing LLC

Truly Grateful to Have Purchased AidaForm!

Overall I like the easiness of use and the embed feature and the look and feel of these forms.

Pros

What I like most is the ease of creating surveys for my pay per lead services. I also like that I may embed my survey/calculators in any website I own with the embed code.

Cons

I think they should have ability to have certain types of flows to funnel in only certain leads and be able to disqualify the lead if certain questions are not meeting my clients criteria. as some leads that answer certain questions can go to client #1 the others will go to client #2, etc. so that would be a great feature (now maybe its already in aidaform and I have not seen it haha to be fair) not sure.

Vivek from Pointtopoint Hospitality

Great solution if you need something simple and effective.

Pros

Cons

I feel Aidaform has a long way to go when it comes to advance functions like calculations and piping etc. But overall I feel the team is responsive and listen to their users.

Ivan from AppinaCraft

Great product for collecting data about your customers

It's a great tool for collecting feedback and conduct interviews. Taking into consideration the price - it's the best decision on the market.

Pros

The most beautiful features of this product are: -Nicely looking view (it is far ahead of standard google forms) -Great statistic capabilities (you can check devices people uses to answer your forms and time when they did this) -Adding captcha for verification -Possibility to integrate with 3rd party services

Cons

A couple of features should be added: - Aida lacks the possibility to show one by one questions like Typeform -Still needs more 3rd party integrations (Mailchimp, Zapier) -Would be great to have expanded forms statistics (countries where people filled a form etc)

Price and functionality

George from e-paidotopos

Getting your customers' feedback via AidaForm forms is so SIMPLE

Collecting and analyzing our customers experience via forms is a vital process for our business. Especially when building a form is done in less than 5 minutes. Magic.

Pros

The best thing in AidaForm is that there are a lot of templates available easy to customize. Collecting our customers feedback quickly is important to us. In addition, creators seem to be publishing updates constantly.

Reasons for Choosing AidaForm

AidaForm website was far more attractive and convincing that the product is much more reliable.

Ganesh from RankMe1

Simple and Beginner Friendly

I am very much satisfied with aidaform, they've taken the feedback from users and introduced custom domains feature... Expecting SSL for custom domains soon

Pros

Creating and publishing a form is easy Custom domain feature is adding the real value Inbuilt Google sheets and Paypal integrations

Cons

SSL (Https) not available for custom domains Storage space can be higher, currently its only 5GB on Pro plan

Herlim from H7Business

Great Great Tool

I've used a lot of form software pieces in the past. Aidaform is exactly what I needed when I needed it and the UI/UX is marvelous and the price is good

Pros

I have just published my first form and I was amazed. The whole experience could not be easier. Light, simple and robust! Modern UX,

Cons

More templates covering other use cases will be apprciated. But existing templates are quite good. More integrations could be great More themes, fonts customization could be really appreciated. Possibility to add custom domain, frame, page integration like Typeform

Unlimited Deal on Appsumo, great business ever

Karam from American School of Doha

With aidaform I am able to create applications for certain things and receive direct responses on discord and other third party applications. I overall have enjoyed its usage and will continue to use it in the future.

Pros

I like how you can easily connect this to third party softwares promoting an ease of access. I like how it can be customized easily and made for user preference.

Cons

I think this application should be open sourced because I’m limited in my web hooking capabilities

Reasons for Choosing AidaForm

Simplicity, ease of access, customizations.

Wendy from WENDYBREAKSTONE.COM

Easy To Use. Simple to Integrate

I took me about 5 minutes to create my first form and embed it into my website. I've used several form software including Typeform, Paperform, and Zoho Forms and Aidaform is extremely competitive and much more affordable.

Pros

Very simple to create a custom form from scratch or use one of the pre-built templates. Perfect affordable solution

Cons

I haven't found anything that is a "con" yet.

Dhouimer from Cody Lab

Industry: Graphic Design

LOVE LOVE the interface - Pretty forms indeed

Pros

I'm not used to leaving comments but this Aidaform really deserves that I share my opinion. I love the models which are very easy to use, the sleek and modern design, the ease of adding fields, the wide variety of fields, the possibility of integrating Paypal in a few clicks. Integrating my own domain ... and the list goes on. I love the support, responsive and give you clear and precise answers.

Cons

The notifications are in the form of PDF as an attachment but I trust the teams because this function is provided on the roadmap

Andrea from Freelancer

The best alternative of TypeForm

Pros

AidaForm is very easy to use. The team constantly publishes new features

Cons

When a user gives the answer he does not jump to the next question automatically

Manu from ATEQUA

So easy and so nice!

I have been using Aidaform for +/- 2 months now and I am delighted! The tool allows you to produce perfect looking forms in just a few minutes. I have sometimes used it directly at the client's home by doing it with them. I miss a few things: the fact that I can make conditional forms, that there is no possibility that a checkbox is checked by default, ... But all in all, the tool is just perfect for simple use. I was lucky enough to buy it in a lifetime deal and I am happy with it every day!

Pros

Ease of use that allows to have forms ready to go in only a few minutes Look and feel that really roxxx

Cons

Some minor things like checkbox that can't be checked by default and also conditionnal forms

Krystal from Magen Handmade

Best online form i’ve found

AidaForm has been the perfect solution for a small business like mine - allowing my to create an online custom order form for my arts and crafts. The customizing of the form has been my favorite part, and makes my business look professional.

Pros

The forms are easily customizable and very efficient

Cons

I dislike that I have only limited options in some fields of response (or: how the emails are titled when I receive them)

Juan Francisco from Roemmers

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Aidaform is easy and fast to use

It allows me to quickly identify my potential clients, optimizing my work time.

Pros

Aidaform makes my job easier. All these years I used google form, but it does not have certain functions that I needed. Aidaform has an intuitive and really fast spreadsheet builder to create. I thank the creators of Aidaform and I believe that in the near future they will be leaders in the market.

Cons

Honestly, for the use that I give to Aidaform, I don't find any negative points. I would like to see more customization of forms, colors, font type, etc. in the future.

Tristan from Hotel Sonne Erzgebirge

Easy to work with, maybe some more implementation

Helpfull quick reacting support team. Even on sundays they respond within 6-12 hours.

Pros

It is really easy to make a contact form or order form. Even what the free version offers is really nice. Used the free version for a while before I decided to purchase the Appsumo deal. Currently using it as a contact form and a gift voucher form.

Cons

Would be nice to maybe have some kind of Booking functionality inside the form. And maybe some more payment methods in order forms.

Some better reviews.

Konrad from Professional Services

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Brilliant form

Pros

The product was easy to use and it has a chuck-full of features. I highly recommend it. I was able to put together a complex form without looking at a single tutorial

Cons

It doesn't have piping which is unfortunate in this day and age. The customization and personalization features are also pretty limited. I hope they intend to work on these in the near future.

Lili from Uniweb Digital

Great form!

Great forms! And looking forward to improvements

Pros

Ease of use, good templates to start with and integration with Google sheets and Slack

Cons

- no ability to create sub accounts - subdomain should have (Beta) so users know it’s not a fully rolled out feature - waiting for Stripe integration, - would like to see form info instead having to download pdf file

A great form building experience all round

It’s a great experience for both the form creator and the end user. One of the best UX experiences you’ll find in this industry segment.

Pros

The form builder is one of the most simple and intuitive in the industry. It’s not only fast to build a form, but easy to make adjustments with minimal effort.

Cons

The lack of form logic and autoresponders isn’t ideal.

Reasons for Choosing AidaForm

It is faster and has a cleaner user interface.

kashir from Education

very good in helping this software

I have worked last 6 months

Pros

the front end is the most valuable feature

Cons

the processing of buttons is slow and it starting is also less

Marraina from Mnah

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Highly recommend

Love it.

Pros

I liked most that it was convenient and trustworthy and easy to use. I found it on google and i havent been disappointed yet. This site also keeps me updated through email consistently.

Cons

There’s nothing really wrong with this website. I overall enjoy it.

Allison from Purple Media Group

Industry: Online Media

Form Review

Awesome way to onboard new clients & I can see a future use for ordering a service. Fantastic app!

Pros

It is easy to use & works prefect for onboarding my new clients

Cons

Not being able to use my brand colours for buttons etc

Matthew from Sapphire Wolf

What all form platforms aspire to be...

Tests, Quizzes, Polls, Surveys, and more!

Pros

AidaForm is just flat out gorgeous. Usually with form platforms you sacrifice UI for powerful tools, but AidaForm is an exception. You get powerful tools AND a great looking platform. The ability to conduct test and quizzes are a huge plus for my use case, but every other block is super useful as well. The configurations and use cases are endless. The devs are quick to implement feedback as well. When the request of removing the 'Back' button was suggested for quizzes, they were quick to launch it in their next update.

Cons

Still in its infancy, so they're going to be updating it and implementing new features, so if things aren't there, just request them and they will come with time most likely!

Martín from Bioars S.A.

Great form builder with a lot of capabilities

Pros

Form constructor is very easy to use, with a great UI and a large collection of templates to use.

Cons

We started using its trial version and the watermarks seemed a little annoying to us. Perhaps decreasing its size could be a nice improvement.

Cuong from Cuong Thach

The most beautiful online form I've ever used

I embedded AidaForm on the landing page outside Wordpress that works perfectly for me.

Pros

I love form design from AidaForm that I believe no one can complain about it. It's simply beautiful. Besides, the platform performs fast and stable. Look like they seriously invest in its cloud Infrastructure. I cannot see any lag or slow response once all my click action. A good feeling for any form design starting!

Cons

AidaForm has a template library for quick start and saving time. However, I do not like the way it's imported. It redirected me and open a new tab to the page that shows the library instead of selecting it inside the app. You have to choose the template there and come back to the backend for modifying. It wastes my time and unnecessary action.

Jenni from Eaton Cakes

Form review

Pros

Easy to use. Convenient to upload multiple images with an enquiry

Cons

Emails come through with same "From" name and "subject line", would prefer them to include the clients name to help filter them. Have to open a pdf or a link to website to obtain client details, would prefer it within the email form.

I love AIDAform!

Nothing much more to add. It's a great tool... works really well... does exactly what I needed it for.

Pros

This tool is just awesome. Easy to set up. Looks great. Delivers my client intake data directly to my email address. Clients love the process too.

Cons

I can't really think of anything negative right now. I mean, maybe some new templates might be good... but I don't need them!

Giacomo from New York International Real Estate Corp.

Simple Yet Powerful

Setup and learning curve was simple and fast. After trying several other form providers, I know we made the right choice with AidaForm.

Pros

Very easy to create and host forms. Analytics dashboard is very useful.

Cons

I needed ability to add different notification emails, but I am pretty sure that they just added that as a new feature.

Bibhash from Evergreen Programmer

Such a nice survey tool :)

Overall experience is pretty good. A nice survey tool that works and has a good roadmap.

Pros

I am loving to use AidaForm. Here are few highlights [1] pretty slick and modern UI/UX [2] stable; can't recall any hiccups so far [3] Iove the real time response dashboard; the UI there can be improved though; understand it's in beta still

Reasons for Choosing AidaForm

I was not happy with my previous product ResponseSuite.

Victor from Public Speaking Blueprint

Great software

Pros

Affordable and functional compared to other software I have used for applications.

Cons

Once it has a Zapier intergration it will fill all my needs

Joshua from Josh The Copywriter

Almost a perfect replacement for typeform

Aidafrom has a lot of features which makes it a really great survey and data collection tool. I just need that final integration I spoke about earlier.

Pros

The software has a lot of typeform features, and keeps the style that typeform users love.

Cons

I wanted to automatically save responses from a quiz to my users contact record inside of Active Campaign, or mailchimp, either via a direct integration or via zapier. Currently you can't do that from what I understand, or at the very least I haven't figured out how to do that within the help guides.

Francine from Mika Boo Limited

Brilliant

Pros

It does Pretty much everything I need, it’s easy to use and great value for money.

Cons

I can’t embed my finished survey to my Wordpress website.

Reasons for Choosing AidaForm

Unlimited responses. No monthly fee.

Luciana from Catalent Pharma Solutions LatAm

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Strong tool for marketing

Pros

Great customization tools for creating attractive forms.

Cons

I think there's room for improvement in mobile optimization.

Michael from Oceanview Digital

Good Option but needs some feature upgrades

Definitely a good start but looking forward to future updates.

Pros

This platform is very intuitive and easy to use and set up. It has a lot of options for the type of forms and surveys you can create. The UI is clean and simple.

Cons

It’s missing some key features. Some are on their roadmap so they are coming but it needs things like the ability to add tracking codes, to auto move to the next survey question once the previous question is answered and more customization on the look and feel of the forms. All or at least most elements should be removable but aren’t at the moment.