• icon"I appreciate the ability to contiously monitor our employees' well-being in a non-obstructive, easy-to-understand manner. Especially helpful when managing people working remotely or from home."
  • icon"As a user I like the simple graphics that actually makes it fun to respond to the surveys."
  • icon"This is a very good software easy to use for both managers and employees."
  • icon"We haven't came across any negative things yet. Sometimes the employees felt that the weekly report is too frequent."
  • icon"It is easy to think that we all interpret the symbols in the same way and then it can lead us in wrong."
  • icon"What I have heard is that it is little bit mor complicated from the administrators perspective, but I am not an administrator so I am not totally sure about that."

Browse all Happy at Work Reviews

• Have you used Happy at Work and would like to share your experience with others?

Mio

Super easy to use and to the point with its functionality

I've used similar products in the past, but they all suffer the same problem - too many questions, takes too much time to fill in - and this leads to employees not liking the process which in turn means you feel hesitant to run the review with a high enough frequency. The end result is that the other products fall short because of this. Happy at Work is focused, to the point and is a joy to use for employee and employer alike.

Pros

So easy to use both as an admin and as an employee. The questions are spot on, focuses on the core rather than being so broad that no one wants to go through with the review. How much work load? Are you happy? Write a comment. That's it, done in less than a minute. Can run this weekly without anyone being upset. Step 1 is finding out there's a problem, and the sooner you do the better. If you wait a year to run your yearly review then it might already be too late to remedy any problems. With Happy at Work you have close to instant feedback loop with your employees in a light an playful way.

Cons

There's no downsides in my opinion. You get exactly what you pay for and it does that job really well.

Reasons for switching to Happy at Work

Cheaper, can use more frequently, all in all is more useful because it's so focused.

Response from Interactive Happiness Survey

Thank you so much Mio! This great comment means a lot to us. Our goal is to provide as fast, easy and effective service as possible to help spread happiness at work. We are very happy to know that we have achieved this with your feedback!/Minel

Replied May 2020

Behrouz

Flawless product

It helps our business by taking care of the greatest asset of all, the employees. We can evaluate and communicate in a way not possible before. Happy workers, happy business!

Pros

The user interface and the value it provides is just great. At least 2 products before this made us disappointed but we finally found what we were looking for.

Cons

Nothing, it's easy to use, looks good and does the job perfectly.

Reasons for switching to Happy at Work

It did not meet our requirements and was too expensive.

Response from Interactive Happiness Survey

Thank you Behrouz! I am happy you like our product. /Andre

Nutsa

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Simplicity is the key to Success!

I use Happy at Work since companies were forced to go home and do remote work due to Covid-19 and it really helped me find out what challenges and issues my team was having and how it has changed over time. I will keep getting feedback from my team with the help of Happy at Work.

Pros

The most I like about the product is the way statistics are shown, you can compare the results of the survey taken within a different time period and you can see how the result have changed over time. Also, I like the simplicity and the interface of the product. It is very easy to navigate the system and build up a survey. As a member of Agile team I found the product very useful to track team health. Finally, the support on an individual level is priceless!

Cons

What I would love to find improved about the software is that I wish there were some already built-in templates so that I could do just some minor changes in it and send it. And the most that bothers me there is no draft saving feature there, when you start building a survey you should finish it at once. But as I know the need of the feature is already taken into consideration and hope to see it deployed soon :)

Reasons for choosing Happy at Work

I wanted a tool to track team's mood in a fun and enjoyable way so I found Happy at Work, they offered me a good deal and here we are!

Response from Interactive Happiness Survey

Thank you so much for your nice review Nutsa! We are happy to know our solution is of help to you. In line with the feedback we receive from you, we have updated our features, so you can save templates as drafts now! :) /Minel

Replied September 2020

Sandra

October 2022

Easy, versatile and fun to use

Pros

It's very quick and easy to use, it only takes a few seconds to answer a basic survey where you anonymously share your current status. I also like the extended surveys that my company sends out to gather feedback about anything from work processes to the latest kickoff event.

Cons

The standard questions may get a bit repetitive from time to time. I guess it's a good idea as an admin to vary the questions from time to time so that users don't lose engagement.

Response from Interactive Happiness Survey

Hi Sandra! Thank you so much for giving us this review. It means a lot and we take this feedback with us. Have a great day! Kind regards, André

Replied October 2022

Max

August 2022

Great tool. Simple to use.

Very happy with the product. Recommend it for anyone looking for a survey tool that is easy to use and that gives good data.

Pros

Ease of use for me as an administrator and for the users.

Cons

The UI needs an update but that release is just around the corner as I understand it.

Response from Interactive Happiness Survey

Thank you so much for the feedback, Max. We are really happy that you like our service! And you are right, the new UI is just around the corner. Hope you will like it! / Max

Replied August 2022

Stefan

Awesome!

Pros

It's very easy to use which means that all our employees use it and that gives us correct data from all employees.

Cons

It's pretty straight forward tool, so no issues so far.

Reasons for choosing Happy at Work

It's much easier to use and focus on the most important thing, which is employee satisfaction.

Response from Interactive Happiness Survey

Thank you Stefan for your feedback! We are happy that our service is of help to you :) /Minel

Sylvia

Review of HaW

Overall I am satisfied.

Pros

That it is user-friendly and it takes less than a minute to answer the every other week question. For me as an adminstrator of the software and HR-manager to be able to anonymously chat with my employees is fantastic.

Cons

Well, due to the fact that it is easy to use it's also not so many functions for me to customize it on my own.

Reasons for choosing Happy at Work

Personal input, I think the contact with HaW as been very casual and not very "selling" which gave me the impression they genually cared for me as a customer.

Response from Interactive Happiness Survey

Thank you so much Sylvia for your feedback! We will continue to develop the functions while keeping the service easy and effective!/Minel

Replied August 2020

Anikó

A chance to make your employees happier at work

It is a really nice platform if you want to see the big picture how your employees feel, and you are ready to take steps regarding to the results.

Pros

- Easy to use, - Understandable, - Can be customized (pulse survey), - There is a reminder if someone did not fill it out, - Warning in case of negative trend (dissatisfaction, work overload), - Anonymity for the users, but the admins can send personal messages if it is needed

Cons

That would be nice to customize a little bit even the standard survey because the most important questions can be different from company to company.

Response from Interactive Happiness Survey

Thank you Aniko! We are so glad for this nice comment. As we improve our service, we will continue to keep it easy and efficient. You can create your 3-question customised survey with the pulse survey, as an alternative to our standard survey :) /Minel

Replied July 2020

Zahra

The good feeling of being taken care of!

Pros

What I love most about this software is how it shows to me that my boss actually cares about my well-being and how much work I had during the past week. Whenever I receive the Happy at Work email in my inbox, it feels like someone's asking me ''How did you feel this week?'' and that is a good feeling. One other feature that I love about Happy at Work is the easy-to-use UI/UX of the software. I did not have any problem understanding the function from the first time I opened it.

Cons

This is really difficult to say but if I want to be picky, I can say that I would improve the visual design of the software to become more aesthetically pleasing. I am a designer and I always have an eye for improving the looks of everything!

Response from Interactive Happiness Survey

Thanks a lot Zahra! We are happy to know that our service makes you feel good at work. We will keep working hard on making our service even better for you by improving our design and adding new features:)/Minel

Happy at Work

Great tool, easy to use, gives you what is promised. Quick handling of support requests and overall dialogue, and all in all very good value for money!

Pros

Quick to get started, easy for the users. Appreciated the new features that was added along the way.

Cons

A few minor bugs (which was corrected along the way), as well as the "anonymous chat function". The thought is awesome, but I believe it can be done even better with just a few slight changes.

Response from Interactive Happiness Survey

Thank you so much David! We really appreciate your feedback. We are working so hard to make our service even beter!/Minel

Replied July 2020

Christina

From SV Kronoberg

I am very satisfied; it is easy to use and introduce.

Pros

It is very easy to use and explain. It can be used without taking too much focus from the job.

Cons

We have discovered that we need to define what we think is the ideal result when it comes to the glass-symbol. Is the ideal scenario to have ha glass with space for more water in case we need or is it to use our capacity on top every moment and that everybody should have a full glass? It is easy to think that we all interpret the symbols in the same way and then it can lead us in wrong.

Reasons for choosing Happy at Work

Personal knowledge of the company

Response from Interactive Happiness Survey

Thank you so much Christina! We really appreciate your feedback. We will take your suggestions into consideration to make our service even better!/Minel

Rita

Happy at Work

As our groups are divided into groups, and because of the hierarchy there were sometimes problems about communication between groups and to see how the employees really feel about the workload, as they were not always comfortable sharing it to face to face. The app helped them to open up, and share thoughts and ideas better. So we can see and react on the problem right away. It improved the overall happiness and satisfaction, and the communication has also improved by it.

Pros

Easy to use, fast, efficient. Gives immediate feedback of the workload and happiness index of the employees. Helps to have a better insight which makes it easier to be proactive.

Cons

Nothing. We haven't came across any negative things yet. Sometimes the employees felt that the weekly report is too frequent. But we can change that in the system, so we might do it in every tow weeks later on.

Reasons for choosing Happy at Work

It seemed to be the easiest, fastest, and most efficient tool.

Response from Interactive Happiness Survey

Thank you so much Rita! Your satisfaction is our priority. We will do our best to keep it fast, efficient and easy while we are making our service even better!/Minel

Robin

Great tool for reviewing team and individual status

In remote work it is absolute key to have the ability to follow the changes amongst wellbeing of team and individuals. Making this swiftly on a regular basis with Happy at Work has been a great experience for us.

Pros

Happy at work dresses the need of an annual review of your team that takes minimum time and effort for the employees to implement. I does not get swifter than this!

Cons

For us this has been the perfect tool for weekly statuses. It does leave out a lot of information but for further analysis there are probably other methods to use.

Response from Interactive Happiness Survey

Thank you so much Robin! We do our best to provide maximum efficiency by taking minimum time and effort of the employees!/Minel

Davit

“Happy at Work”

Pros

Great tool to be in touch with your employees and keep tracking their happiness or stress level. Instant statistics, graphs and possibility to compare different groups statistics, is a big advantage of this product.

Cons

Minor issues with fonts, while saving reports in PDF.

Response from Interactive Happiness Survey

Thank you so much Davit! We appreciate your feedback and are constantly working to improve our service further./Minel

Replied November 2021

Johan

Industry: Mental Health Care

Mental health on work

We are as healthcare company impressed over the respons we get on the digital service in Happy at work. We have been customer since 2017 and it has been an fantastic developer of the instrument.

Pros

Its easy to use for me and my employees.

Cons

It could be the dialog between HR and employees.

Reasons for choosing Happy at Work

I meet [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on an business meeting and he gave me No reason to avoid the possibility to choose HappyAtWork.

Response from Interactive Happiness Survey

Thank you so much for your feedback Johan! Glad you liked the ease of use. We do our best to improve our service even more and to add new useful features for our clients:) /Minel

Replied May 2020

Carl

In normal cases a company does a survey once a year, they try fix and changes what ever comes up being bad. With Happy at work you can point out problematic questions from the the larger survey and ask short/easy follow up questions monthly to actually see if actions that you are taking actually helps.

Pros

Easy to use which contributes to that you actually uses the product to tell your company about your status and how you are feeling. If the product would have been complicated to use you probably would not use it.

Cons

Not really sure, I do like it and it is very simpelt. What I have heard is that it is little bit mor complicated from the administrators perspective, but I am not an administrator so I am not totally sure about that.

Response from Interactive Happiness Survey

Thank you Carl! Glad to hear you found our service easy to use. We will do our best to keep it easy-to-use, fast and effective while making it even better!/Minel

Helena

Happy users and HR!

Pros

Easy to use both for the employees and for HR. Fun user interface!

Cons

I would appreciate a possibility to benchmark our survey results to other organisations' results.

Response from Interactive Happiness Survey

Thank you so much for this comment Helena! I am happy you have given us your confidence for 2 years now. We will do our very best to keep you satisfied! All the best, Andre

Olof

Easy to use and gives good insights

Easy to see how everyone is doing. Instead of guessing I can just use happy at work. Co-workers like that it just takes a few seconds to answer.

Pros

Easy to use and gives a quick glimpse on how everyone is doing.

Cons

Not sure, we use it because of its simplicity. At the moment it's just what we need.

Response from Interactive Happiness Survey

Thank you so much Olof! This feedback is really helpful for us to continue to make a valuable product for our customers. We will always keep it simple, I promise! Best regards, Andre

Replied September 2020