Browse JotForm Reviews

Datis from Outback Team Building & Training

Not the sexiest form solution out there, but boy is it powerful

Excellent. It's an excellent platform with robust features and tons of integrations. Support is top-notch as well.

Pros

The conditional form fields and calculations make this an extremely powerful tool for anyone looking to capture information. It's affordable, works well, integrates with a lot of platforms easily, and does exactly what it's intended to do.

Cons

There isn't much. It isn't the sexiest platform out there, but with a little CSS you can get the forms styled exactly how you want them. It would be nice to have better WYSIWYG options. Really minor detail, but I get quite annoyed when the forms auto sort in the order of most recently updated. They start by displaying alphabetically, I'll click on my desired form, but right as I click it changes ...

Reasons for Choosing JotForm

The calculation features & conditional logic was much more robust.

Response from JotForm

Replied November 2020

Thanks for your review and glad you like two of the best JotForm features, calculation and conditional logic. We really appreciate it. Regarding the sorting problem you've encountered on the My Forms page, we tried it but we can't replicate the problem. The selected sort option is saved even after revisits. Could you please clear your browser's cache and try it again? If the problem persists, contact us at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help you. Regards!

Isaac from Technoserve

Industry: Program Development

An amazing multipurpose platform beyond just data collection

JotForm actually saved our project from collapsing. In the middle of a survey we had launched with a different platform, we were encountering severe technical issues that caused our data collection activities to completely stall. Migrating to Jotform not only solved all of those problems, but offered us features we didn't have with our previous service. Features that allowed us to cut down enumerator errors during survey administration, improve our agent remote monitoring protocols, and generally enrich the survey experience for our data analysts, survey respondents and field agents. It was absolutely amazing.

Pros

Well, first is the ease of use.With Jotform, survey creation to deployment in a matter of minutes isn't just a marketing gimmick...... we were actually able to do it. The quickly customizable templates and very user friendly feel makes it a joy to work with. Also, when we first signed on, we were migrating an active survey from a different service (which was giving us a lot of technical issues) and the customer service support we received was absolutely amazing.

Cons

Response data was being produced as links instead of the intended .pdf forms we had hoped.....when we first launched. And we struggled a bit to understand what was actually happening, but we later figured out the cause and solved it. That has been the only record of any issue we ever had with JotForm.

Reasons for Switching to JotForm

We had a few technical issues on the survey we were running that were causing delays.

Response from JotForm

Replied August 2021

Thank you for sharing your great experience using JotForm. We are really happy to hear your overall satisfaction including your experience with our customer support team. Thank you and have a good one!

Mark from Saint Louis University

Build Powerful Web Forms in a Snap

I needed to quickly build an embedded form for my website. I registered for an account and completed building the form minutes later. After a few minutes of learning which CSS classes were applied to each form element, the look and feel of the form only took a few more minutest and it was pulling data to the spreadsheet.

Pros

Ease of use and ability to customize a forms CSS to my university's branding standards. Forms are simple and intuitive to build with many options. From standard short and long fields to file upload capabilities, JotForm has many tools to get the job done. Branding was easy to customize by having direct access to the CSS through the form interface.

Cons

At the time of use, JotForm's pricing structure wasn't optimal for my organization. We had a few users who needed to create and manage forms but we couldn't find a level of access that gave us what we needed. Overall, the structure that we needed was affordable for single use, but not for multiple users.

Reasons for Choosing JotForm

The functionality of JotForm and Wufoo allow us to support embedded forms from both platforms, along with Google Forms.

Reasons for Switching to JotForm

We use JotForm in conjunction with Google Forms. JotForm offers more robust customizable CSS functionality to match branding standards of an institution. The branding allows a more consistent look and feel to be applied rather than a set of predetermined templates in Google Forms that don't match brand standards as much.

Response from JotForm

Replied February 2021

Thanks for your awesome review. The ability to customize the form with CSS injection is indeed what most users like because you can do pretty much everything on the form design like matching your branding colors. Cheers!

Natasha from Private Practice Alliance

Love JotForm

It's been great. It streamlines so much of my business. It's become a vital part of my processes and workflows.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the conditional formatting. I love the API features and the fact it interconnects with the other products that make my business work.

Cons

That I can't have an additional user (one other one) unless I get five other users. I don't love the fact that the data isn't stored in Australia or that I don't have the option of doing that. I hate the fact they upsell HIPAA Compliance to health practitioners outside of the US as HIPAA isn't designed for anyone outside of the US.

Reasons for Choosing JotForm

The conditional formatting and the ability to design my landing pages.

Response from JotForm

Replied July 2021

Thanks for your review. Glad to know JotForm helped you in your business. Just FYI, we have an Enterprise solution where you can have a sub-account feature as well as choose your server location e.g. in Australia so your data never leaves your country. HIPAA is also optional in Enterprise. Please check this out https://www.jotform.com/enterprise. For the standard version, since HIPAA is all about safeguarding PHI, all users from different parts of the globe specifically those who also operate in the US can choose to enable HIPAA if they are subscribed to the Silver or Gold plan. If you have more questions, let us know at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help.

Athi from Atrium

Buggy Features, Terrible Support

This form builder appeared promising at first, as we were going to use it as an application form for our company. We had bought the one-year paid subscription. A critical issue was to get the form translated into different languages to assist our applicants. After we translated the whole form, which took multiple hours, the form was working fine and translations were working fine too. However, after some testing, we realized the translations had suddenly disappeared for no reason, and most importantly, despite trying to restore the form to a previous version, we couldn't retrieve the translations. We contacted support (which is only possible via a Q&A forum, no email or phone line available) who told us the problem would be passed to the developers and be looked at. Needless to say, after multiple messages from our side and after a month's time, no one reached out from the developers and solved our issue. As a result, we requested a full refund and will never use the service again. This got us many weeks back of our schedule in the HR Department of our company, and honestly it's a service we would never recommend to anyone.

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive form building, relatively complex conditions can be added.

Cons

Terrible Support. They didn't solve an important issue for us, so we canceled the paid subscription and requested a refund.

Response from JotForm

Replied September 2020

We are truly sorry for your unpleasant experience and we completely understand how you feel about the lack of support during that time. It is also sad to know that your issue was not resolved immediately. While we do not provide an ETA on bug reports, our dev team will always resolve issues as quickly as they can. Anyway, right now, we do not have any problems using the language translation feature so I assume this has been resolved a long time ago. Just to clarify, we provide supports via our Support System at https://www.jotform.com/answers/ and through email support[at]jotform.com. Unfortunately, we do not provide phone support, we believe a web app issue is best resolved through a forum or email because we always provide step by step instructions with screenshots, GIF, or sometimes codes if needed. Thank you!

Lucas from Faith Builders Educational Programs

Industry: Publishing

A friendlier, powerful form software

We started with Google Forms and also use Microsoft Forms quite a bit. All of them have their limitations. JotForm allows us to receive file uploads on a WordPress site, send quick surveys, and explore detailed feedback from curriculum reviewers. Customer service has been helpful, too.

Pros

I've come to rely on the Cards version of forms. I like the breadth of integrations and the variety of field types. The new Tables and Reports features are pretty interesting too. JotForm is reasonably easy to set up and very user-friendly on the front end.

Cons

A lot of the default styles are pretty dated, but there are some fine options for styles. The admin UX takes a bit of getting used to--not quite the normal flow, but there are reasons for this.

Reasons for Choosing JotForm

Jotform offered more power at a better value.

Reasons for Switching to JotForm

JotForm offers more powerful field types and more pleasing UI.

Response from JotForm

Replied May 2021

Thank you so much. We greatly appreciate your time to leave a positive review. Have a good one!

Chris from Bassett Physical Therapy

Best online form platform I've used

The experience has been WONDERFUL! Their support team has always been able to help me navigate any issues, especially in the beginning when I was learning the features that aren;t common in other systems. Now, I can get what I need from their support documents.

Pros

I like jotform for its simplicity. I have used many other platforms to build online forms and Jotform BY FAR outshines them all. It is super easy to use and very user friendly. I like that they have make the user experience so easy to build, implement and tabulate results.

Cons

I haven't really ran into anything that I don't like about the software honestly. Anything I have ever wanted it to do is built into it already or they have an integration already in place to assist.

Reasons for Choosing JotForm

Jot form seemed more in tune with product features and integrations .

Reasons for Switching to JotForm

Ease of use and features available

Response from JotForm

Replied April 2021

Thank you for your nice review. We are happy to hear about your overall satisfaction using JotForm. Best Regards!

Shilles Steven from Startups Venture

By far the best form software

I've used many form software over the years and I always keep changing them due to limitations in functionality and features. Then I came across JotForm and I was impressed and thought to myself, why didn't I came across this platform earlier? Everything I need to start a small business and grow big is here on this platform and I don't need a separate tool/software to manage orders, contacts, customer submissions, staff sales submissions and more. Just one form, and it's JotForm.

Pros

This platform has all your needs to start off, from a regular form to a contract signing, orders managements, contact and more. Best of all, it allows you to integrate into most of the popular platforms seamlessly and it allows you to start small for free and grow big!

Cons

I have not come across any cons yet besides that, the price is slightly high compared to other forms, but worth every penny due to the features in it.

Reasons for Choosing JotForm

Everything I need to start a small business and grow big is here on this platform and I don't need a separate tool/software to manage orders, contacts signing, customer submissions, staff sales submissions and more.

Reasons for Switching to JotForm

Due to limitations in functionality and features

Response from JotForm

Replied May 2021

Thank you so much for your nice compliments. We are happy to know that you find JotForm a worthy product. Cheers!

Sara from Wartooth Designs LLC

Industry: Graphic Design

Jotform + iPad + Dropbox = Contract Robot!

Fantastic! They helped provide a piece of the puzzle I was missing to give a solution to a client with a special need. The ease of setting up the form, connecting Dropbox, and even embedding it into the webpage we used was easy as can be.

Pros

I was faced with a unique problem with a client who wanted to collect contracts they used in their business (lots of contracts weekly) with out having to have physical forms floating everywhere. I used the integrations that Jotform offers - like digital signatures and Dropbox syncing to create a workflow to minimize paper, expedite contract gathering, and have a digital record with out the hassle! Clients could visit a special website that contained the contract on an iPad by the main entrance, sign the contract, submit it, and BOOM! It was gathered in virtual storage!

Cons

I didn't find much I was displeased with when it came to Jotform. There were minor style tweaks that I couldn't get around when using the form inside of a website but it was so minor that it's not even worth the complaint.

Reasons for Choosing JotForm

Jotform gave us more control over the final form we needed to retain.

Response from JotForm

Replied October 2020

Glad that JotForm helps expedite the contract process. It's really great when the workflow is quick and easy. :) Thank you for your nice review and have a good one!

Ryan from Word Of Life Bible Institute

Jotform is the bee's knees

I mostly use JotForm for getting information out, surveying, and scheduling appointments; it has been super effective and very helpful!

Pros

Customizability is by far my favorite feature about JotForm. I've been able to do pretty much everything that I want from visual formatting to data entry to conditional logic to third party integration...it's all there! Very impressive and mostly intuitive.

Cons

My only con is that sometimes my usage numbers take a while to update. I reached a file storage limit, deleted the files, but then my account was still disabled because the numbers didn't update. I reached out to customer service and they straightened it out, but I think the issue is still there if it happens again.

Reasons for Switching to JotForm

My previous option was very limiting in being able to customize my forms.

Response from JotForm

Replied September 2021

Thanks for the rating! Glad to know you're satisfied with JotForm and you have your favorite. To clarify, when you already reached the file upload space limit, it would require manual intervention to reinstate your account. For now, we kindly ask you to delete your uploads before you reached the limit so there's enough time allowance for our servers to sync and update your upload space counter. Have a good one!

YoYo from YoYoFuMedia

JotForm - Google Form on Steroids.

Decent experience. Overall, a mid-tier product at a mid-tier price. Worth it. And has a decent free pricing.

Pros

JotForm had a lot of options that Google Form and Typeform and other form software don't have. Such as accepting payment, accepting signatures, etc.

Cons

JotForm limits what its users can and cannot do with the forms unnecessarily even if you are just making a form for testing purposes. Unlike Google Forms where you can essentially do whatever you want.

Reasons for Choosing JotForm

JotForm had some security and payment processing features that these other forms did not have. And also has HIPAA compliance for the forms.

Response from JotForm

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the positive review and glad that you had a decent experience using JotForm. I'd like to clarify that with our free plan, you can already access all the JotForm core features. However, there are limits including the number of forms. For the free plan, you can only keep 5 active forms in your account. If you have created a test form, you can archive it later so it won't be counted towards your limit. Hope this information helps. Regards!

Reda from Benha University, Faculty of Science, Department of Computer Science

best form builder than google form

Pros

has many options to build all you want in your form

Cons

font not many, also i need to align box to right to use Arabic font

Reasons for Switching to JotForm

Google does not have all this options in creat form

Response from JotForm

Replied July 2021

Thanks for your perfect review. We are so grateful for that. FYI, we have a lot of built-in fonts in the form builder. Here's how to pick one for your form https://www.jotform.com/help/313-beautify-your-form-using-jotforms-built-in-fonts. To align all your form content to the right, you will have to inject custom CSS codes into your form. Please contact us in our support system through our contact form here https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help you with CSS. Regards!

Urvish from Icahn School Medicine at Mount Sinai

Awesome Service Provider

Great services, easy to navigate and quick to learn & execute.

Pros

- Most economic - Very Competitive - Custom made setting - Easy to use

Cons

Minimum number of forms per user for free website

- Most economic - Very Competitive - Custom made setting - Easy to use

Response from JotForm

Replied May 2021

Thank you for your perfect star rating. Have a good one!

Eoin from Self

Very Good and Constantly Improving Online Form "System"

We are using Jotform for completing our onboarding "paperwork" with our new clients. The conditional formatting option is very helpful in reducing unnecessary questions for different types of clients.

Pros

Jotform started out as a simple webform application and has grown tremendously since I started using it in 2015. The ability to easily create basic forms with templates is fantastic. The incredible number of form field options and widgets makes creating complex forms with great conditional formatting options. HIPAA compliance and form Encryption make collecting sensitive information very secure. Customer service is quick to respond and people trying to use JotForm to create forms for Phishing are identified and locked out until they prove they are legitimate (it happened to me when trying to create an online W-9 for our clients.

Cons

JotForm just released JotForm Reports which may solve my primary "complaint". While you can create awesome notification emails which shows the data collected, You are not able to specify in the notifications to exclude fields with no response. This was important for us and required we use a different vendor since we could not create a workaround.

Response from JotForm

Replied September 2020

Thanks for your excellent review. We are glad that your complaint has been resolved. By default, empty fields are not shown on sent email notifications. There's a setting in the email notification where you can enable/disable this feature. Guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/256-How-to-Hide-Empty-Fields-on-Email-Alerts If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us in our Support System through this contact form https://www.jotform.com/contact/. Best Regards!

Kathleen from Leeward Community College

Form Builder that keeps getting Better

I create all the forms and share them with several faculty and staff here at the College. The software very intuitive, so there's little training needed for others to work with it. The notifications are highly customizable, so for each form I can control who sees the submission, the workflow and the response to the submitter. I've watched the company grow, offering more support and more features, while still keeping the cost for the end user reasonable!

Pros

When Adobe stop offering their online form option, I needed a replacement! I researched a variety of options and went with JotForm. The top features are the ease of use (great interface even for beginners), available templates and the ability to export the form in a variety of formats - embed in a website, fillable PDF, email, etc. Another valuable feature is the management of submissions. Simple to use, easy to manipulate or expert.

Cons

At first, there were some accessibility issues. The developers are currently addressing those issues; they just offered a webinar on how to incorporate ADA compliance. Most of the minor problems when I first started using JotForm have been addressed or improved.

Reasons for Choosing JotForm

I wanted to be able to customize my forms, have numerous collaborators, an easy graphical interface and a reasonable cost. JotForm fit the bill!

Reasons for Switching to JotForm

Adobe abandoned its online form software. I needed a replacement.

Response from JotForm

Replied September 2020

Glad you find JotForm valuable for your needs. It is also great to know that your issues has been resolved. Best Regards!

Christopher from Premium Waters, Inc.

The Most Powerful Form Builder Online, Anywhere.

Fantastic. From the limitless possibilities with the form builder to the knowledgeable Q&A support staff, JotForm definitely has a winning solution. I would recommend this for small and large businesses, from technical to food service, from cars to dress alterations, from vacation rentals to feedback portals. The people at JotForm listen to feedback and feature requests, I myself was able to have a widget updated after I found a bug that had previously gone unnoticed. You won't find a better combination of power, flexibility, compatibility, user-friendliness, and helpful support in such a refined package.

Pros

In short, everything. For starters, the ability to sign up for free and begin immediately creating forms that work within minutes is unmatched. I am impressed by the extensive amount of widgets that can be utilized for custom data entry, from QR code scanners to file uploaders to widgets that can perform custom calculations. The logic editor for controlling if and where questions, textboxes, widgets, etc. appear is very powerful and allows for virtually limitless form possibilities. I've used these to in conjunction with QR scanners to load pre-populated forms that allow technicians at my workplace to upload photos of machine issues, describe repair procedures, and even add parts used for repairs. Seperately I've also worked on forms used to report inventory / ERP data discrepancies that can be mailed to specific recipient groups based on which part of the ERP system is in question. I could ramble on about the endless customization with the design editor, the ability to do advanced back-end coding including the addition of dedicated HTML, PHP, and other code languages, the ability to integrate forms with everything from Google Drive to Airtable to PayPal, secondary integrations with Microsoft Flow, you name it. And the amazing thing to me is, the forms look stunning on desktops, tablets and mobile devices. And if you don't like how a particular widget looks, crack open the CSS on the back end and you can build pretty much anything.

Cons

The power and capabilities of the system can be a bit overwhelming to a new user. There isn't an easy tutorial to get you going right off the bat, so you're left searching at times for how best to accomplish a particular goal with your form. That said, the Q&A portion of the website is very helpful, and the ability to ask questions and get fast feedback more than offsets any initial disorientation. The only other con is the weak integration with Microsoft products and web-based services. I'm not sure what the issue there is, but it has been a hiccup during my integrations and projects. There are work-arounds for this, but those are weak as well. That said, JotForm is always developing new plug-and-play integrations, which means this is something that could be seen in the future. And they listen to their users' feedback.

Reasons for Choosing JotForm

Free to start, easy form builder, easy integration, endless possibilities, web-based, mobile-friendly (even has an app for Apple and Android), strong support.

Nathan from CareerSource Florida

Industry: Public Policy

Business forms made easy

We run the forms for all our websites through JotForm. The form responses are collected in a database and we are able to display the results in html tables on our intranet. There is even BI on tap, so questions that have defined responses, such as a multiple choice questions, can be visually represented on web pages as graphs. When it comes to collecting information, JotForm has become an indispensable tool in our arsenal.

Pros

I became a JotForm user when Adobe sunsetted its FormsCentral product and I've never looked back. With a little effort, truly anyone can build an attractive, functional form using JotForm. You don't have to know any html, CSS, JavaScript, etc. That said, you will probably have to know some CSS to get a form to look just the way you want it to if you are adding it to your website. At least that is my experience. While the the form builder does allow for extensive customization, I've found that I've had to add my own CSS to achieve the perfect look I was seeking. Fortunately, JotForm makes tweaking the form look using your own code very easy. JotForm is a very mature and feature-rich platform that contemplates nearly any form need, from conditionals, to calculations, to autoresponders. All field types are available and it's easy to set the properties for each, such as required, character limits, hover text, example text, etc. Using URL parameters, you can pre-populate your form fields, too. You can also use hidden fields to perform calculations or set up honey pots for security. Perhaps the nicest thing about JotForm is all its options are available to every form you build, regardless of which level you buy (or even if the free tier is all you need). What you pay for is the number of forms and the number of submissions. There are literally hundreds of plugins that extend functionality, all included. Customer support is top notch and documentation extensive.

Cons

We purchased a tier that allows up to ten users, however, only the primary user can create forms up to the tier limit--the others users essentially have the limits of the free plan. The only way they can avoid those limits is by moving forms they create to the primary user and sharing the form. I've also occasionally experienced issues with payment.

Patty from BlinkNow

JotForm is the best way to gather information from anyone, for anything.

JotForm makes our team much more efficient. We're able to streamline processes that would normally take our team a lot of time to complete. For example, rather than posting a job application and combing through all the CV's that show up in our inbox, we're able to use JotForm to host the applications and easily view the submissions in one grid. We can also designate which team members should receive certain applications, so that everyone is notified in real time and there's no need to go through and forward messages. It's been so helpful to us, and I can't recommend it enough for automating processes.

Pros

I love how customizable JotForm is. You can get it to do anything you want, with as many custom conditions as you want. We use this for both external-facing forms like job applications, and internal forms like incident reports and expense reports. I love that you can not only receive an email for every completed form, but also easily download a PDF of each one or download a spreadsheet summary of all responses to date. Or better yet, you can have JotForm deposit all of that straight to Google Drive for you. The form features are very robust, and I'm constantly taking advantage of new ones. For example, we have a very long form that users can choose to save before they submit it. I've set it up so that they get an email reminding them to go back and complete the form later. I also use the e-signature feature, the "upload file" feature, and I'm constantly setting up show/hide features. As in, if someone answers "Yes" to question 5, hide questions 6-9. JotForm has added a cool new feature to make their email notifications dynamic, so that only questions that are answered are included in the auto response. It's wonderful!

Cons

I wish JotForm did a better job with compiling survey data. The feature to graph your results is buggy and looks strange. I was able to easily download my survey responses and create my own graphs in Excel, but I don't think JotForm would be my software of choice for another large survey (we've only done one so far). I also wish JotForm offered the option to have a default email formatting style. As it is now, I have to go in manually to each email template on each form and add our logo and other formatting.

Omar from Photography

Site @JotForm : To create electronic forms

The easiest and most effective ways to create a form JotForm.com of the early originators of the forms (if not the first) to emerge on the internet, and during this time they improve the service and make it perfect and second to none. Claim that they have the easiest service, when you want to create a form, you can see why easily. You don't need to spend money or give credit card information to use the features of the site, but they offer an unlimited number of forms and reports fields and forms. For this reason alone, you need to experience JotForm

Pros

- Is the location of the @JotForm : To create electronic forms in an easy manner and very flexible to support the addition of the boxes especially with the credit cards, and input information directly to you through several programs. Uses sentences if it is through, you can hide some fields and show them based on the selection User While most of the sites and programs to modify PDF files that can help you to edit the model or form you already have, the little tools give you the option to create a PDF form the full of yourself, like if you want to create a CV or a contract or something like that. Site Jotform is the place you need to mean to achieve it. It is a free site and wonderful to create files and documents PDF forms with different templates. All these templates were designed by site Jotform themselves to give to everyone without charge. Divided forms templates to multiple categories, such as certificates, agreements, contracts, resumes, etc., knowing that each category contain many other forms, so I prefer to use the search field of the site. Once you find the template you want to use, open it within the editor Jotform and then make your edits to any part of the model then save it as PDF on your device. The only problem here is the watermark Watermark for the site that are placed on each page, lists you must subscribe to the premium account

Cons

Will fans create the forms difficult to leave this long email will take some time to respond

Ashley from All Fire Affiliates

Awesome product, frequent updates, easy to use!

Overall JotForm has been irreplaceable for our company. So many of our processes have been streamlined and built around JotForm, it's truly saved us countless hours of time each week. Their customer support is very responsive and helpful in resolving any issues with software use.

Pros

We've been using JotForm for years as we've grown our small business to solve problems, collect data, and streamline processes. JotForm has been one of the easiest softwares to use, learn, and implement in our organization. The best part about JotForm is how easy it is to use - with drag and drop options, excellent customer support, and regular updates to improve building the forms. I would also add that it is unbelievably customizable. There are tons of templates to choose from that can be plug and play or drastically modified to fit the needs of the task at hand.

Cons

There is almost nothing but high praise for this software. Most issues I've run into over the years (formatting problems, pdf compatibility, etc.) have all been addressed and improved upon with each update. There are still some issues with designing pdf files and editing layouts of automatic emails but nothing that impedes the functionality or use too much. I'm also confident that these issues will only continue to improve based on JotForm's track record of catering to its customer needs.

Daniel from Geyer Springs First Baptist Church

Great form builder for ministry!

I was a JotForm user in 2009/2010 at the first church I served with. Then I didn't use the program for a while, and tried other form builders over the years. I went back to JotForm two years ago and haven't looked back. The ease of use, the features, and their desire to always improve and add more makes choosing them a no-brainer. I use JotForm almost daily, and I am able to execute the types of forms requested from the various ministries at the church. They are always pleased with the quality, and the speed with which I am able to put the forms together for them.

Pros

In churches, sign-ups are needed for so many events, and that has doubled and tripled during COVID as capacity limits are set. JotForm gives so much flexibility for the types of forms needed and the type of data being collected. And with conditional logic, you can streamline your forms to avoid clutter and make them easy for users to fill out!

Cons

If I had to give a negative, it'd be the work required to figure out setting certain conditions for forms. It is not always straightforward, but thankfully I was able to find my answers in the forums.

Response from JotForm

Replied February 2021

Thank you so much for your positive review. It's great to know that JotForm helps streamline the process of your religious activity and we are also glad that your issues were resolved. Please do not hesitate to contact us in our support system through our contact form here https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help you. Have a good one!

Sam from Eiffel Sites

Super Helpful for My Web Design Clients

It makes it easy to get answers to complex questions from my clients. They feel relieved that they don't have to answer a plethora of questions over the phone where they aren't really able to sit down and research how they want to answer. A lot of web design hinges on good business planning, so I appreciate that I can offer my clients a more convenient way to prep for their website build.

Pros

I primarily use Jotform for a client questionnaire I send my web design clients, and it is super helpful. Rather than expecting them to know the answers to all kinds of questions about their branding, desired functionality, etc., I'm able to send them a form that covers all the bases and allows room for extra topics I didn't cover at the end. The form has a great drag-and-drop UI, with options to make radio buttons, dropdowns, text areas, etc., and you can disable irrelevant questions before you send it to a client while not losing that question on your It's easy to duplicate forms, limit forms to only certain users, review old forms that clients filled out, etc. And it's been free for me (I only send a few a month, since web design is my side hustle). I haven't needed to reach out to support, so I can't comment on that front, but the fact that I haven't needed support speaks volumes to the functionality and reliability of Jotform.

Cons

Similar to Mailchimp, I wish there was the ability to see who has opened the email once you've sent the form. I've sent forms to clients before who seemed totally on board, but they never filled out the form and I wasn't sure if it was even received and ignored, or maybe the followed the link but didn't fill the form out. I also wish there was a way to view the client's answers in (somewhat) real-time, so that if they fill in one question, I can see that, instead of having to wait for the entire form to be submitted.

Keturah from Sar Shalom Synagogue

Served it's purpose

It gave me what I needed. For the most part it did what I needed it to do. If something better had not come along, I would continue using jotform.

Pros

I liked jot form quite well. I use it for different forms needed for our ministries website weather it was a contact us form or an event form. Once I got the hang of it, it wasn't to difficult to use actually pretty easy.

Cons

It is almost impossible to get customer service help. If I am having an issue I like to be able to speak to someone who can help me through it. I also had to bump up to a more expensive level because when we do events which occurs a few times a year it would exceed the form limit. I kind of wasn't happy about that. We are talking a few times a year not every month or more often. I am transitioning out of it. We have gone with a ministry management system that also allows for form building. I like it better than jotform and will not renew this year. Also if registration ended for an event I had to go in there and manually shut it down. There was not a cut off date/ time option.

Response from JotForm

Replied September 2020

Thanks for your feedback and we apologize for the troubles you've encountered. Just to clarify, we have a Support System https://www.jotform.com/answers/ where you can get help in less than an hour. Our Support Team works 24/7 from different parts of the globe. Though we don't provide phone support because we believe web app issues are too hard to handle over the phone and we also usually provide links, guides, screencasts so you'd be able to easily follow the steps to resolve the problem. You can also reach us into our support email at support[at]jotform.com. Feel free to contact us through our Support Contact Form here https://www.jotform.com/contact/ should you have any questions. Best Regards!

Great for taking online bookings, surveys, feedback selling tickets or any other kind of online form

Just to repeat my above comments really, it's been really useful and vital for me and great value for money.

Pros

I've used this for many years, mainly to take online bookings for tennis lessons & kids camps. It has been great for that purpose - you can really easily create online forms, either from templates or from scratch, which can be embedded on a website or linked to directly. You can also link the forms to payment gateways like Paypal, Stripe etc. The forms are really easy to create in a drag-and drop way - easily add,move,edit elements. You can also set an autoresponder email that will be sent after somebody submits the form. Over the years, I've also used these forms to sell tickets for events, for feedback and gather information such as contact details.

Cons

The only reason I gave this a 3/5 for value for money and a 7/10 as to how likely I am to recommend Jotform, is because the price has gone up quite a lot since I signed up. It's ok for me as I have remained on my original monthly fee, but for new users who are hoping to take a lot of submissions or payments, it looks a bit expensive now. Having said that, there is a half price sale on at the moment and it looks like you can upgrade/downgrade your subscription any time, so I would still recommend it.

Response from JotForm

Replied December 2020

Thanks for being a loyal JotFormer. Your awesome review really means a lot. We are happy that JotForm has served your purpose well. Due to the increasing demand for online security and privacy that we can't avoid, we choose not to compromise the quality of our product. We trust that you understand. Regards!

Andrea from Just Training East Midlands Limited

Changed my life!

Been using it free for a while, albeit we havent really got down to understanding it fully, so I took the plunge yesterday and upgraded to Bronze. As a micro business with only three of us, this is amazing. We now have a complete set of delegate booking forms that we can just send to our delegates who can instantly fill them in on their phone and press submit and send them back. And they look so professional. I havent integrated with payment options yet, but when I find time to work it out, I will. At the moment I am completed addicted to designing forms, even if we dont actually need them..lol.... its so easy, and just makes life so much easier for us. I havent had the need to contact anyone at Jotform so cant say what the Customer Service is like. But thats good I guess, that the system is easy so you dont need to contact them??

Pros

Fairly easy to get your head around and quite easy to see what the software is doing. Drag and drop functionality is great. The finished on line form looks great, very professional. Its easy for your customers to fill in and submit back to you. For your customers it works on laptop, phone, tablet easily. You can select different languages, although this is very restricted on what becomes translated. Not that expensive. Instantly updates changes but the links stay the same, so you dont have to keep changing any link information. You can download a report as well and access returned forms if you lose them on your email. Thats brilliant. This means I can access returned forms away from the office, when perhaps I cant access my email.

Cons

The PDF Forms are a bit clunky, with boxes tending to jump all over. Not as easy on PDF as the on-line version. Its really frustrating that the scroll bar to move up and down your document is obliterated when you open the right hand feature side bar. You have to keep closing the right hand side bar to get the scroll bar back to move up and down your own document.. Thats very annoying.

Ashlee from Living Bliss Inc

Another easy form

LOVE! my go to form for work and personal. The creating of the form is perfect to gather information however if I would prefer statistics I would use google forms.

Pros

1. The seamless works of the website makes everything flow well. You move from templates to create your own form to how to send out the form 2. Creating the form adding different elements are so easy. Can add signatures, payment options, dates, multiple questions, possibilities are endless 3. The options of how to send it out are numerous. Also if you would like to keep it private you can add a password so only those with a password can utilise 4. Compiles information well 5. Emails me every time someone submitted a form

Cons

1. Statistics I find are not as good as google forms. Google forms provides a good breakdown of each question whereas jot forms compiles the information nicely 2. Can only have so many submissions in 1 month on the free version as well as only so many forms. I do not think they calculate the number of submissions correctly as I had an issue with this before 3. Does not integrate very well. Tried to integrate it with Squarespace and found as soon as the form was submitted the option to submit again was not there.

Response from JotForm

Replied February 2021

Thank you so much for your nice review, Ashlee. We greatly appreciate it. :) 1. Just to clarify, it is actually possible to create a summarized report in each of the field questions in the Tables. You can also expand grouped standard fields if you want to. Example: http://link.jotform.com/CyDn8Mp4WE 2. For the free account, the submissions limit per month is 100 and you can only have 5 active forms. The count starts from the first day of the month to the last day of the same month. There should be no problem with the count, if you come across an issue, contact us at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help. 3. Please try to re-embed your form using its iframe embed code on your Squarespace website, this will definitely help. Thank you!

Nathaniel from NA

Some Experiences with Jotform

When I was stuck at work with a database that was just terrible, I instead got jotform. I used this to digitize most of forms and waivers to manage volunteer information and although it's not officially a CRM, it does offer some strong tools to manage information on the back end which I've been taking advantage of.

Pros

I really have loved how the ease and flexibility with which Jotform allows one to capture information. The range of different fields it offers and the ease of which to set up a form has really allowed me to better manage my volunteer program. The improved back-end features, the reporting functions, and the integrations have really made me like this platform. The nonprofit discount and the overall affordability have been great.

Cons

There is not a ton I dislike and nothing I strongly dislike. I haven't used some features in quite a depth. Sometimes the triggers that I set up don't seem to work (i.e., I think a form will be emailed to someone if a certain condition is met and this doesn't happen, however, this could absolutely be user error).

Response from JotForm

Replied May 2021

Thank you for your amazing review. We really appreciate the compliments and we are happy that JotForm really helps. Cheers! :)

Justina from Alpha Sigma Tau Sorority

Best tool for small shops

At least every two weeks, I say, "JotForm is a life saver." Honestly, I don't know where our organization would be without it. I know there is much, much more we could be doing with it to help us save time. It's been nothing but perfect for us for a variety of projects and initiatives.

Pros

We have a small staff, and we're always looking for tools that can help us close some skills gaps. Many of us wear many hats, and JotForm makes these pieces of our roles easier. For instance, we don't have a web developer, but with JotForm, we don't need one. The drag and drop editor is simple enough for anyone to use. Some of our favorite features include: the automatic email messages upon submission, widgets and integrations (like payment processors), and the new reporting tools. We also try to maximize the benefits of JotForm by connecting it to our other systems through Zapier. Overall, it's been a lifesaver for a small, non-profit organization like ours.

Cons

We've only scratched the surface of what JotForm can do, but so far, I like everything. Sometimes I do wish there were some sort of text confirmation capability, but I understand how tricky that could be.

Response from JotForm

Replied July 2021

We have an SMS Confirmation Widget that's powered by Twilio. If you want to add it to your form, check this out https://www.jotform.com/widgets/sms-confirmation. Feel free to contact us at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ if you have more questions. Thank you for sharing your great experience using JotForm. That's really an awesome review and we are so grateful for that. Cheers!

Great product

Pros

I like the ease of creating forms within few minutes in few clicks. JotForm has integration with lots of third party apps which make it much more useful. I have used it to build plenty of automation.

Cons

They have a great support channel but at times the support representatives are not really helpful. Looks like they are building a support community which does not have answers always. Also, there were some instances where JotForm's script interferes with modern WordPress theme's scripts.

Reasons for Choosing JotForm

JotForm was preferred considering ease of use and a huge integration catalog.

Devyash from MyOnlineCA

Superb Contact Forms or Lead Capture Form

SUPERB Form. We Capture more than 1 lakh + customer database throughout the Jotform and Build a Million Dollar Company from Scratch. JOTFORM is really helpful in our Entrepreneurship Journey.

Pros

We are using Jotform from the Starting when we start our Legal Tech Company in India around 2015. This is the FIRST Software for the Company where we invest apart from domain & hosting. We have to capture the leads from our sites and have to send the automation emails. The Biggest Pros, its all about automation. with the jotform you can simply send the automation emails even schedule emails. so you can say you are running drip campaign on jotform without spending on any other software.

Cons

The Cons is Only the Number of Submission. We have Silver Plan from Starting which have only 10k Submission per Month so sometime we reached the limit just before 1 day end of the month. so just only for 1 day a company can't upgrade the plan. Jotform have to introduce the increase the submission as Add On Plans. Some Apps like Daily Digest etc. are not working on their platform

Robert from The Herndon Agency

Makes My Job So Much Easier

Pros

I used to send my applicants emails with a pdf file attached that they would have to print to fill it out and then scan it to email it back to me. This was such a huge headache. We were already using JotForm for an Interview Questionnaire and that was all we used it for. I don't know why it took me so long to realize that the answer to my problems was to link this pdf to a JotForm that I could send and they could just click submit and it came right back to me. And the fact that I could put exactly what I wanted on the JotForm so the applicants knew exactly what information was needed really made me happy.

Cons

Sometimes the fields from the pdf don't link to the JotForm and you have to go in and manually do it. It takes some time to do that.

Response from JotForm

Replied May 2021

Thank you so much for your positive remarks. Unfortunately, due to PDF API limits and some static elements that are really pretty complex to extract programmatically will sometimes not generated or connected to the original PDF so we can only recommend creating the field and connecting them manually for now. Rest assured, we are continuously working to improve our Smart PDF tool as soon as there's an available solution. Thank you for your understanding and have a good one!

LAURE-ANNE from OhMyDog! Hondenkenniscentrum Den Haag

Packed full of functionality, even the free trial version; and INCREDIBLE customer support

Thanks for conditional logic, we are no longer scaring our customers away with a mega form. Only the fields relevant to their answers pop up. Thanks to the incredible formating, our form is now on-brand for customer sign-ups.

Pros

1. Intuitive advanced formatting features 2. Sophisticated, yet easy-to-setup conditional logic 3. Customer service: answers are fast, detailed and on-point. They even film a demo of what they mean with YOUR example. This within hours, despite the fact that my questions could be quite technical/detailed.

Cons

On two occasions, I have lost hours of work despite saving religiously. I haven't been able to reproduce this so I can't report ti.

Reasons for Choosing JotForm

What pushed us over the edge was the formatting possibilities and how easy they were to design, but it is an incredible package altogether: GDPR-compliant, drag/drop features, tons of form elements (e.g. rating scales), and incredible conditional logic.

Reasons for Switching to JotForm

The form was clunky and ugly and very hard to use and make changes to. It was also huge as it didn't allow for conditional logic.

Response from JotForm

Replied September 2020

We are beyond grateful for your amazing review and your awesome feedback towards our customer service. This just made our day. I can only assume that you are working the same form on 2 separate tabs so it's highly likely that changes on the first tab overwrite the other. When experiencing this problem, we have a Revision History that would help you revert your form to its previous state. Guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/294-How-to-View-Form-Revision-History Regards!

Sarai from Tanisha Sa'Rai LLC

Industry: Photography

BEST FREE APP EVER, YET WORTH THE PAID ACCOUNT AS WELL!

I love JotForm, i’ve been using it for years. And now it just keeps getting better and better with the new Jot Cards. This is where information is split up and is dispolayed to your viewers in sections one question at a time instead of one whole long form at once. I also love the veriety of templates that are included. You won’t find another form system with as many options. Embedd Jotforms into your websites or use stand along pages. Either way, jotform keeps all of the information stored in one place for you while also alerting you in email when someone has completed your form. It’s great. Sign up for your free account today to see if Jotforms is for you.

Pros

JOTFORMS gives you an awesome Free account where you can still use ALL FEATURES for 5 forms and 100 submissions per month. You can’t beat this deal. And if you want to upgrade, then their paid tiers are very reasonable.

Cons

The only con that I can possibly say that I’ve found is that the Paypal submissions are still too limited even in the highest package plan. So if you are using these forms to collect a LOT of payments per month, Jotform may not be the best option.

Jeremy from AlphaBEST Education

Best Form Program

This has been a perfect tool for collecting data. Agents in the field are able to pull up a form on their phone and quickly submit data for analyzing at company offices. Report building has improved in recent updates and can be built to share with upper management.

Pros

JotForm is super simple to set up. The platform is constantly adding new features and integrations. Forms can feed to third party platforms for easier management of data. Recent updates to integrations such as Google Sheets has helped our company greatly. Customer Support is quick and provides real answers instead of excuses. User forum is also a great tool for learning further ways to use the program.

Cons

The only real issue that has come up is with minor glitches from time to time. Have had a couple instances where automatic emails were jumbled which resulted in form submissions not being sent properly. Customer service helped quickly when that happened. Also, integrations can "break" and need to be set up again.

Amanda from Magna Carta Legal Serives

Industry: Law Practice

Streamline Processes with JotForm

I love JotForm. Since using JotForm we have been more efficient in collecting client data, saving us at least half an our on the phone trying to collect the same.

Pros

I was looking for a form to help streamline intake calls with clients for my clerks. I tried Google forms and found that after a trial run, we did not know where the answers were to be viewed. I asked a colleague and he recommended JotForm. With JotForm we were able to customize a questionnaire to be used for certain areas of law to send to clients upon the initial intake. Once the client fills out the questionnaire, we are emailed the answers and can save them to the consultation file for quick reference during the consultation as well as great base notes for the client file, once we are retained.

Cons

That the form can be forwarded to other people. I think I can lock this feature with the pay option.

Response from JotForm

Replied February 2021

Thanks a lot for your nice review. We are happy to know that JotForm has helped streamline your intake calls. Regarding the lock feature, if you don't want other users to clone your form, you can check "Do not allow my forms to be cloned by other users" in your account settings under privacy here https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings. Contact us in our support system through our contact form here https://www.jotform.com/contact/ if you have any other questions. Best Regards!

Kalina from NCSA

Pleasantly surprised

I was making my own personal website, with no budget, and wanting a free way to have people be able to submit forms. I found a couple different options that were honestly quite terrible, with very antiquated-looking and difficult-to-customize interfaces... And then I came across JotForm! It lets you create more polished-looking forms, and there is an option to make them for free if you have a low number of users (like me!). It's really great for what it is.

Pros

You can create free forms for your website, and they look good, too! You can choose between pre-designed themes, which is great for someone who doesn't want to go through the effort (or doesn't know how) to create their own design with HTML and CSS. There IS a paid version, but the free one was perfectly sufficient for my needs. It also integrates with other software - I was able to use Zapier to link JotForm form submissions to a Google Drive folder, which really helped me organize.

Cons

The free version does have fairly strict limits - you can only get so many form submissions per period of time. Honestly this is not that big of a con, of COURSE it makes sense that you should pay for a good service that you use a lot. But still, I was not able to do this once I reached that limit. So, that is my main downside.

Reasons for Switching to JotForm

Squarespace just emailed the forms directly to me. With JotForm, I was able to better organize the submissions.

Jerry from JM Communications

Easy to Use, and keep thing organized

Overall the app program is easy for any small business like to go for paperless but have limited budget. It is to go option. I recommend all my customer to use it.

Pros

Designing the form is easy and simple, and it has various options and plugin with third party service such as paypal, square up. And it has a free plan for any one want to test out.

Cons

If you want to customize the layout or design it will be hard to do. Due to it didn’t well support with customize design. you might use CSS To overwrite but wasn’t easy to overwrite.

Reasons for Choosing JotForm

Jorform has more functions support such as design, third party support

Response from JotForm

Replied September 2020

We have an Advanced Designer where you can customize each form elements in your form. You also don't have to be an expert with CSS. We have a CSS Helper that you can easily click and it will write the CSS code for you. I suggest you take our video course here https://www.jotform.com/help/300-Form-Designer-Tutorial-Let-s-create-fantastic-forms to learn how to customize your form in the Advanced Designer with ease. Thank you for your feedback and have a good one!

Geeta from LASA High School

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Love the conditional logic!

Pros

Conditional logic - love being able to make our own rules for various situations.

Cons

Some of the widgets don't work like we need them to and we have to find work-arounds.

Reasons for Choosing JotForm

Easier to use and has conditionals logic

Needed conditional logic.

Response from JotForm

Replied February 2021

Thanks for your nice review. If you have issues with widgets, please contact us through our support contact form here https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can work on a solution for your needs. Thanks!

Kevin from Daberistic Financial Services

JotForm is easy to use, yet has powerful features to customise and automate an online form

Pros

Has all the basic fields required for the form, such as name, telephone number, date, number, text Has many useful gadgets you can search and plug into the form Drag and drop interface makes it easy to design a form without coding knowledge Field settings allow you to customise the form further Email settings very useful, for creating notifications and autoresponders Ability to customise Thank You page after the form is submitted Ability to create conditions, to make the form more relevant and user friendly Ability to share, search and use form templates created by other users As an old customer, enjoy preferential pricing

Cons

I would like to see the Signature field/gadget improve, to make signing on a smartphone a better experience I would like to see Take a Photo as a standard field option, and a form will only ask permission to access the Camera once, on the Smartphone. Currently if I enter four photo fields, the form would ask me four times about accessing the Camera. I would like to get help on how to add a further answser to a specific question, for example if being asked about health conditions, and a client has multiple health conditions, he can click on a "+" icon to add a further health condition.

Lupe from How Women Lead

Great automation tool to integration among multi-channel platforms

It is a great tool to integrate across a lot of platforms. In our case we use it to gather information from everyone through our website, and we can send that info to our CRM which is key to start the customer journey.

Pros

Integration to Salesforce and other systems to organize workflows with almost non manual intervention

Cons

Lack of Autofill, difficulty customizing the forms.

Reasons for Choosing JotForm

It is very flexible and it covers most of our needs as a non-profit. The pricing is super reasonable and they offer discounts for non-profits.

Response from JotForm

Replied July 2021

Please check out our newly released feature called Prefill Forms https://www.jotform.com/prefill-forms/, this should fit perfectly for the autofill app that you're looking for. You may contact us at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ if you have any questions. Regards!

Janette from Creative JR LLC

Easy Customizable Form Builder

What I've enjoyed most about JotForm is that not only do you have the opportunity to select great templates, but you can customize the forms to your needs. The integration is simple, quick and easy. Which in the end saves me time and money. Plus you can use the forms for any purpose, not only for website integrations. My overall experience has been a positive one with JotForm.

Pros

The functionality and template selections put my mind at ease. Building a website can be easy and fun when you are just starting out. I found out that some platforms to build out my websites didn't have the option to customize the forms that I needed for the goals I had set. I came across JotForm and was able to integrate the template of my choice into my website with ease.

Cons

I had a little trouble accessing my forms in the beginning but with the new updates that JotForm had made, I found that I made the right choice when it comes to customizable forms.

Peter from PS-Sports.de

Jotform is a "just works" software.

Nothing.

Pros

I am not an absolute professional in terms of computers, I build my websites for my work (Kraulkurse, Aquakuse and Triathlon Coaching) and everything in connection with it. I have only used Jotform as a contact and registration form and am very satisfied with it my modest ratios are enough for the free version of Jotform. Recently I also tried a survey with Jotform. Maybe there are better alternatives here, which are completely specialized in surveys, but here too Jotfrom is completely sufficient and I can even use it to display the results of the survey live on the website. This is a feature that others might have, but I found it only at Jotform For me, Jotform is a very good and reliable tool.

Cons

The available space, the number of forms, monthly form views, total form submissions and monthly form submissions is limited,

Veronica from Math MInds Learning Center

The best survey maker

Pros

For basic use I found it very friendly and have a lot of tools. You can customize the forms and create your own templates.

Cons

If you include an external link in a form it wouldn't open if the link is not from JotForm. SOmetimes get very techny to customize and edit the style of the template.

Reasons for Switching to JotForm

JotForms have more features and is friendly for me to use.

Jotform an easy to use feature rich online form builder and maintainer.

Getting patients information into our EHR quickly and we are able to customize the form quickly as needs change.

Pros

HIPAA compliance and allows us to move completed forms and uploaded documents securely to OneDrive for business.

Cons

Print formatting would be great. Right now we have to create offline paper forms that are time consuming.

Response from JotForm

Replied July 2021

Thanks for your awesome review. Glad to know our secure features have been a great help for your work. With regards to print formatting, that's possible when you customize your submissions PDF report. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/384-How-to-Customize-PDF-Submissions-Report. So when you download your submissions data in PDF format and print it, you get the same exact layout as to how you design it in the PDF Editor. FYI, you can also attach the PDF into your form notifications so you can get the PDF right on the email you received. Guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/503-How-to-include-submissions-as-PDF-attachment-in-the-email-notifications

Jenny from Farmingdale State College

Easy forms!

Overall, I recommend JotForm to anyone who is considering to utilize this platform. It is easy to use, has great features to offer and also collaborates with other platforms such as Google to help integrate responses into one cohesive page. JotForm can be used by a variety of audiences from students to businesses to help gather data for projects.

Pros

JotForms is an easy online platform that allows you to create forms for any event. I particularly love how there are many features on the website. There are plenty of templates that one can use, depending on what your needs are. For example, if you have a business and want to track your customers feedback, you can choose the "Customer Satisfaction Survey" template and it would populate all the things you can edit on the form. Another cool feature that I like is that you can integrate it with Google Forms which allows you to populate all the responses from the survey into one sheet. The best part is that Google Forms auto-saves these responses, and also tracks any changes that were made. There are other platforms that you can also integrate it with, such as Zoom and Slack, which are great sharing platforms as well.

Cons

If you have a lot of things to add onto the form, it can be a little laggy and slow to load. But if you're patient, and there's no rush for the form to made instantly, then it should not be an issue.

Response from JotForm

Replied February 2021

It's really a great pleasure to see such an amazing review and happy that you like everything about JotForm especially our integrations with different apps. Please contact us at jotform.com/contact if you have any issues with your forms. Thanks!

THE BEST TOOL ONLINE FORM

Experience in its use, I have 10 days, hardly ... I already have 5 forms made, very professional ...

Pros

The most important thing that I found to this platform is its easy use, intuitive, you don't require much technical knowledge, I just looking for other options, I hardly saw it, I liked it, its look, and I started to browse, make forms, etc., without any training, without watching a video, or asking for technical support. is incredible. We could also say that it has a lot of strength in its integration with other platforms, which offers robust ..

Cons

the theme is that I liked everything .. I found 6 similar apps, but I fell in love with this one, and I still can't find anything that I have to regret.

Response from JotForm

Replied September 2020

Thanks for the compliments. We are so much delighted to see your "pros" specially with your feedback towards our Support Team. We are beyond grateful. Thanks a lot!

Kei from The Inn Crowd

Great Resource For Any Business

Pros

I love the templates JotForm provides. I love all the apps that are integrated​ with JotForm. I'm able to receive payments, get testimonials & so much more! The options are literally endless with JotForm.

Cons

I don't have any cons with JotForm. It has been a great resource for me.

Reasons for Choosing JotForm

I chose JotForm because of the ease of use.

Josh from Construction Management

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Catch-all product

Amazing. This has streamlined communication and added a level of consistency to collaboration that my company didn't previously have.

Pros

This thing is great- it solves nearly any problem on 1 hour's notice (while you search for a longer-term solution with deeper integration) I currently use jotform for QA Surveys, Workorder generation (with unique, auto-incrementing serial numbers), labourer timesheets (where I can verify their check-in locations by using their IP addresses), intra-office action requests... and most of these forms are intergrated with Google Sheets to keep a running database of everything that's ever been submitted for later analysis. Software is sold by packages of how many forms you get to submit... buy the Premium package. Once you get these running full speed, your office will generate thousands of these annually. All are straightforward, easy to track, and accountable.

Cons

The User Interface is somewhat limited. I can see why they want to control it (and force users to leave plenty of whitespace) but there are times when I want a no-messing-around, high-density interface to just get the job done.

Ethan from Naked Lime

Get Information Quickly and Easily

We needed a program to not only gather the information from clients that we needed but to also look like they were applying/registering to a professional company. Jotform definitely achieved that and it didn't take long to really master the system. All of its integrations created even more convenience to make our jobs much easier.

Pros

We use this mostly for applications and registrations. It works so well and looks professional at the same time. You can get all of a person's contact information, have them answer any questions you need whether in essay, multiple choice or choose-an-option formats, and even take payments. It integrates well with other programs. You can get fees paid through Paypal or Swipe, you can have the form's information sent to Google Drive for safe storage, and you can immediately put them on a MailChimp email list. It's easy to insert your own graphics and website links to make it truly your form.

Cons

There are limitations, as with all things. You can only choose one payment type on a form, the text in questions has style limitations, and it has a bit of a learning curve, mostly because it takes a while to find out all the things it can do. Reading submissions within Jotform is also a little difficult just because of its format, but if you have the results sent to Google Drive it's easier to read.

Bianca from Bianca's Pastries

Good platform and helpful support

This helped me get a form in front of my customers and easily getting the info I needed from them. I'm SO GLAD I found Jotform!

Pros

The form creator is awesome! It made it SUPER easy to design a form with the fields I required my customers to fill out and let's them upload images when contacting me. It also emails me the form and attachment, plus with the integration into OneDrive, I can keep track of all my form submissions. The free tier is definitely more than ample to test-drive the platform.

Cons

It would be nice if there were some better logs or alerts around integrations. I've had 2 or 3 forms that did not get emailed to me and weren't uploaded to my OneDrive. I keep an eye on the platform inbox, so I did catch these. Unfortunately there are no alerts for this when this happens or logs to show what may have happened.

Response from JotForm

Replied May 2021

Thanks for your positive review. We actually send reminders to our users through email for misconfigured email notifications especially the Sender Email. We also have an email history where you can check all your email logs e.g. emails sent to your form's recipient email addresses. Guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/293-how-to-view-all-your-form-email-history As for integrations, as far as I know, we do not currently have logs for it nor alert our users when submissions failed to be sent to the integrated 3rd party apps but rest assured, JotForm always sends the form data to the integrated apps even when there are occasional delays. Anyway, I still have escalated your request to our higher team here https://www.jotform.com/answers/3072779. Once this is implemented, we'll update you here.