• icon"What I loved about Outrgrow the most was its ability for its quizzes to have multiple outcomes. Its so easy to use and visually pleasing and uncomplicated."
  • icon"They have a great range of quiz types / calculators etc. Outgrow has great customer support."
  • icon"I love that outgrow does most of the things that we need for a reasonable price. It allows us to engage our audience in creative ways, capture data and integrate with our current tech stack."
  • icon"Again, it is a product that can be quite difficult to use."
  • icon"With hard to read fonts. To get really working implementation, the essentials plan is not enogh."
  • icon"Of interface is an upsell. Also they change the pricing and the tiers, so the costumer keep losing features."

All Outgrow Reviews

Charles

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Really good value ,does what I want!

Steven

Powerful Interactive Forms, Quizzes, Surveys + more

Can't say enough good things, I wish I had found them earlier.

Pros

That you are able to build + customize interactive content and tools to gather information in an engaging way based on your use case is what makes Outgrow great.

Cons

I'm not normally this guy, but there's really nothing to dislike.

Reasons for choosing Outgrow

The builder, the interactive content option – Outgrow takes the cake in every category that matters.

Reasons for switching to Outgrow

At first it was just to test it out, but then I was fully convinced.

Tania

Outgrow is your go to platform for quizzes, questionnaires and surveys. Plus so much more....

The Support has been very helpful with solving the following problems: Getting the formulas for the results of the quiz in such a way that it helps my students. Getting the right template is always tricky, but you can choose one and convert it from a quiz to a survey or you can start from scratch. Love the interactive templates

Pros

The templates they have are real easy to convert into my own content. The integrations with my CRM is so fantastic that I get to see all the data right there. But I can also see the Analysis on Outgrow. They have suggestions on how to improve your content. If you need help, their friendly support staff have the solution for any problem.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike, keep up the good work! Some Training Videos would be nice so that I can learn the more intricate functions of the platform, but Support helps you just as well.

Reasons for choosing Outgrow

They were most cost-effective. What you pay is a lot less than what you get in comparison to the other platforms.

Reasons for switching to Outgrow

Outgrow has better templates. They also have fantastic customer support

Paresh

November 2022

Great Platform and Tech, Bad Sales Support, Processes and Management

Overall, it's a mix. Great product, we could really see ourselves using this tool but these warning bells are serious enough to stay away for now. Advice to the leaders, please change your sales process and team. Start building relationships, figure out ways to go over and beyond especially when it does not cost you to do it? I mean I did not have time to properly evaluate the tool, your team know I am looking at a possible alternative. I am serious, please show that you care and want me as a customer.

Pros

Platform is very versatile, you can build so many different things.

Cons

Sales Onboarding Support is Incompetent, lacks customer care and understanding, even when you spell what you want/need help with. There were a handful of scenarios, asking for an trial extension was a problem, eventually offered less time than I asked. When they think x number of days is enough for you to test, I just said I had not had an opportunity to properly evaluate the tool, I am really interested.. they don't have question and answer Analytics to get that you have to pay a ridiculous amount at $600. Without this info, you don't know where the biggest drop offs are occurring. Which should be a basic necessity. If they really wanted people to succeed with there quizzes then they should offer this stuff as standard or at least available in the cheaper packages. Taking there branding off will mean paying them $600 per month. Just so unprofessional, and unnecessary to use a tool that even after paying them alot they cannot afford to take name off.

Reasons for switching to Outgrow

I am still using Bucket.io but its specifically design for a single strong purpose. It could do with some more advanced features. Like dynamic result pages

Ahid

Industry: Libraries

September 2022

A really nice platform for puzzles, quizzes and surveys!

Pros

They have a really nice support team to help me with any problems or questions i have, it is easy to implement and in general a good layout, it is also a good tool to connect with a youthful audience through the quizzes and surveys.

Cons

There are literally no flaws on this software, keep up the good work Outgrow!!

Caroline

Fun and Easy

My main goal is to make our website more interactive through quizzes, assessments, and eventually a Chatbot. In less than a week, I have been able to create 4 new interactions for the website. They are engaging, colorful, and hopefully fun and informative for the end-user!

Pros

From the moment I signed up, I was able to quickly create a custom Calculator. The learning curve was small. When I did get stuck, there is 24/7 chat with the nicest, most competent Tech Team!

Cons

One aspect that I would like to see is more features included in the lower tier pricing.

Reasons for choosing Outgrow

I chose Outgrow for ease of use, ability to customize with images and colors, 24/7 chat support, depth of content creation.

Reasons for switching to Outgrow

Outgrow had a better selection of content and layouts for our business

Charles

Really good value ,does what I want!

Very happy. They do what I need them to do without charging a ridiculous amount of money.

Pros

It's better than the alternatives and is feature-rich, so I can direct people to a unique URL for that outcome with an upsell without showing the result page. And I can follow up with them based on their answers in an email to bring about the purchase. What is not to like? What it does, it does well.

Cons

With the calculator, it can get rather complicated if you're not a math whizz depending on how complicated your quiz is. Getting support to explain it in non-mathematical terms is hard.

Reasons for choosing Outgrow

Better features, integrates with my CRM, affordable pricing

Jason

Its super flexible

They've been great. The support team probably know be by name now ;-)

Pros

It was the only quiz platform that could do a combination of product recommendation and personality outcomes in a combined quiz. The support was unbelievable to make this work for me.

Cons

Nothing that I have discovered to date. Its been a pretty seamless experience.

Reasons for choosing Outgrow

It was the only product that could do what I needed

Christopher

A Powerful and Essential Tool

The standard landing page isn't as engaging; Outgrow quizzes provide opportunities for the target audience to learn and be involved. We've found better engagement with this tool and so many applications.

Pros

The variety of quizzes create endless possibilities depending on your marketing goal. This has been a game-changer for our clients in creating unique experiences for their audience and capturing leads. Additionally, Outgrow support has been amazing in providing help and guiding us in the right direction

Cons

I can't say there's much to dislike. I wish more features would come in the standard version, but I've never found myself at a disadvantage.

Reasons for choosing Outgrow

The interface was more intuitive and the implementation of the quizzes were a lot more straightforward.

Dave

Great tool for online calculators!

I work for a Carsharing company and we use Outgrow to easily make calculation tools where people can quickly see if a shared car is beneficial for them. They are super easy to make, and can be duplicated and modified within minutes. This allows us to scale our company more efficiently. Our company is relatively small, so every euro has to be spend wisely. The Freelance package offers enough for us to do exactly what we want to do with our calculations. I've done some research into alternatives, and I find that the competition is not on the same level. I recommend this software to anyone that wants make basic or advanced calculation tools for their website within a few hours. The reason for the 10/10 is that the one time I got stuck within Outgrow, there helpdesk was able to fix it within a few hours. The calculator wasn't displaying properly and I don't have the technical know-how to resolve the issue myself, but with the support of Outgrow I got it up and running the same day.

Pros

Calculation Tools: Within a few sliders and a dropdown menu a visitor of our website is able to determine if our service is beneficial for them. Conditioned Results: Due to the nature of our service we do not always want to show the same text for every result. If someone does not directly financially benefit from our service we would like to show all non-financial reasons to choose our company. Customer Service: All issues that you might have can directly be resolved by their Intercom chat. We use Intercom ourselves, and we envy there response time.

Cons

I would suggest splitting Quizzes and Calculators into two different products, as I can imagine some people are only using one of the two. But I see how the 2 features are largely intertwined, and splitting might be difficult. Maybe allow people to 'shop' their own package. I'm eyeing on some features that are in the next plan, but I don't need all of the extra features. So if it is not too complicated it might be interesting to individually purchase some features.

May 2022

Best Lead Generation Tool on the Market!

Pros

Lead Generation has been key to our rapid growth in Australia and outgrow has been the ultimate tool allowing us to connect with a youthful audience through quizzes and calculators. The platform is intuitive and easy to navigate, no coding experience is required. As a professional marketer with a tight budget, I can highly recommend outgrow. You'll be generating more leads, more efficiently and for less!

Cons

So far, we've enjoyed using outgrow and no dislikes!

Patrik

The most powerful suite of lead generation tools

Enjoying more efficient lead generation. Initial interception of data where I collect key information at the first point of contact before ever having to interact with potential customers. They simply interact with the embedded quiz, calculator, form or chat bot and provide the information which is asked for. This have prompted a lot quicker turnaround in terms of quotes or general information. It doesn't hurt that the quizzes, calculators, forms and chat bots are nicely designed and can be customized to fit the brand or design or website which adds to a richer user experience when potential customers visit the website or webshop.

Pros

Great UI when it comes to building forms, quizzes etc. Very good customer support who has been very quick to resolve any issues I've encountered over the past 12+ months. The uptime of the embedded content on site have an uptime that is close to 100%. There was one incident where the embedded chat pop up form did not load properly, which was solved within hours after contact their technical department.

Cons

No complaints really, overall very happy with the Outgrow product and all it's tools. The price is a little steep if you only have a small company but I believe it's worth it due to the flexibility and customization of the different forms, quizzes, calculators and chat bots. Would be good if there was some sort of validation of the embedded content, as to notify if an embedded form is displaying properly or not.

Julia

Nimble survey tool!

I love to use the tool, it’s easy and I have a lot of flexibility to change things to be the way that work best for our brand. When I run into trouble their customer success team has always been able to find a solution for me. The availability and willingness to help of that team is so amazing!

Pros

I like the Marketo integration best, and the ability to launch a survey from within a Marketo email. The ability to add lead GEN forms is great and mapped the data back is even better. Their pre formatted surveys and numerical quizzes are what we use most and it’s great you can get them running without having to know JavaScript!

Cons

I wish more of the features were just included it out of the box, each feature is an added cost.

Reasons for switching to Outgrow

We needed a tool that could create mathematical calculations and one that integrated with Marketo.

Jeff

The results are like magic!

The best lead generation system on the market.

Pros

As a person who knows inbound marketing, I was quite stunned when I began using Outgrow about 10 months ago. During that time it has helped me creating stunning calls to action that bring in the leads. It has literally generated 100's of leads for my clients. Outgrow has become my #1 lead generation tool as a professional inbound marketer. It is easy to use, and the program guides you through the process of creating an interactive lead form that is not only super appealing, but it works! It's like magic --- the leads arrive! My clients thank me for their marketing results. The credit is due to Outgrow! Also, the customer support at Outgrow is fabulous. They really care about helping you succeed with the service.

Cons

Outgrow is a very robust program and it has a lot of features. I do wish that on the Essential Plan that I could send more data other than contact information through Zapier, to programs like Google Analytics, Pipedrive, as well as send custom email notifications. I also wish there was a way to remove the Outgrow branding other than having to purchase the Business Plan. Those are my two big wishes, but they are not deal breakers. I am a fan of Outgrow.

Gregg

Outgrow has helped me generate more leads at a lower cost per lead than other lead generation tools.

I was able to generate more leads, at a lower cost per lead, and do a better job of qualifying leads prior to follow up.

Pros

I use Outgrow to help clients generate highly qualified leads. Outgrow quizzes are one of the most successful "lead magnets" I've ever used because the conversion rates are very high AND it has the added benefit of qualifying leads before the business spends time and resources following up. As the lead goes through the quiz, they leave valuable demographic and psychographic information that enables us to tailor our offers to their specific needs and wants. Very few leads will fill out an extended form that will capture this information, but they do complete an extended quiz because it's fun and there's the promise of gaining value at the end. You can't get this type of intel and interactivity when you're offering an ebook or video course. I highly recommend Outgrow to anyone seeking a lead generation tool that qualifies leads and aids in the sales process.

Cons

If I have any complaint, it's that it's not a Wordpress plugin. You can embed an Outgrow quiz on a wordpress page, but I think it would be powerful to use it as a plugin and publish pages directly onto a wordpress site without embed codes or iframes

Natasha