• Pros

• "Really impressed with the support staff and their commitment to your satisfaction and success. Loved the intuitive design."

• "The pre-built calculators and templates make it easy to set up something useful very quickly. The support team is responsive and extremely helpful - especially with more complicated calculations."

• "So many options available to create simple to more complex options for surveys, polls etc"

• Cons

• "Some of the text layout options (size of text, alignment) don't fit with what I'd like to do, but the interface is easy enough to work around it and create something that I'm happy with."

• "There's nothing I don't like. It's a little pricier than other quiz programs, but well worth it. I used less expensive programs and they didn't meet my needs."

• "Nothing at all, maybe their price are a little high for small new business but fortunatly they made an offer for this kind of situation."

Browse Outgrow Reviews

Tania from Mindset College

Outgrow is your go to platform for quizzes, questionnaires and surveys. Plus so much more....

The Support has been very helpful with solving the following problems: Getting the formulas for the results of the quiz in such a way that it helps my students. Getting the right template is always tricky, but you can choose one and convert it from a quiz to a survey or you can start from scratch. Love the interactive templates

Pros

The templates they have are real easy to convert into my own content. The integrations with my CRM is so fantastic that I get to see all the data right there. But I can also see the Analysis on Outgrow. They have suggestions on how to improve your content. If you need help, their friendly support staff have the solution for any problem.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike, keep up the good work! Some Training Videos would be nice so that I can learn the more intricate functions of the platform, but Support helps you just as well.

Reasons for Choosing Outgrow

They were most cost-effective. What you pay is a lot less than what you get in comparison to the other platforms.

Reasons for Switching to Outgrow

Outgrow has better templates. They also have fantastic customer support

Steven from Self-Employed

Powerful Interactive Forms, Quizzes, Surveys + more

Can't say enough good things, I wish I had found them earlier.

Pros

That you are able to build + customize interactive content and tools to gather information in an engaging way based on your use case is what makes Outgrow great.

Cons

I'm not normally this guy, but there's really nothing to dislike.

Reasons for Choosing Outgrow

The builder, the interactive content option – Outgrow takes the cake in every category that matters.

Reasons for Switching to Outgrow

At first it was just to test it out, but then I was fully convinced.

Ale from Media

Industry: Newspapers

Amazing calculator but the pricing is wrong

I bought unlimited, with template club and they start removing features they promises and the template club never delivery. They promise 1 new template every month, they give you 1 new premade quizz from a old template... Like i say, the problem is the template are not very customisable so you are insanly limited The support is good and helpfull, but founder miss manage the app and they really dont care the customers. The app have so many limitation is not worth the pricing. I do suggest try other solution, you can get better result for less money

Pros

Outgrow is a good solution for make interactive calculator, quizzes and test. - Easy to use - Easy to implement - nice support - Insight are really good But...

Cons

The big problem with outgrow is there not a editor design like other similar tool (like brandquiz) so you depends on templates... and well for access the templates you have to pay or get premium packages so, you are stuck with 3 -5basic design.(even with template club) Im on the template club and is really bad, and also they dont delivery what they promise. Overall outgrow is a good tool but is not sense the pricing. Is like buying microsoft word, and have to pay more for use bold or italic. - Very expensive - They lock most all features - very basic templates - not very editable or customisable - Ui sometimes is bugged and work slow - So Many limitation is non sense - 70% of interface is an upsell Also they change the pricing and the tiers, so the costumer keep losing features Overall is a good tool but not worth the money Hope they make a clear pricing and tier once for all

Kevin from Plan A

A great, powerful and agile tool

Pros

This tool is either very complete and accurate with how marketing is going to grow. Getting and managing my leads are now easier and I can now focus on my core competencies confidently. Creating quizzes is pretty easy, so i got the opportunity to iterate and find very quickly the best solution for my situation. If you have any question don't worry, the support service will answer you with the best delay and i can say that they are really friendly.

Jason from Troppolicious

Its super flexible

They've been great. The support team probably know be by name now ;-)

Pros

It was the only quiz platform that could do a combination of product recommendation and personality outcomes in a combined quiz. The support was unbelievable to make this work for me.

Cons

Nothing that I have discovered to date. Its been a pretty seamless experience.

Reasons for Choosing Outgrow

It was the only product that could do what I needed

Patrik from Sourcified Limited

The most powerful suite of lead generation tools

Enjoying more efficient lead generation. Initial interception of data where I collect key information at the first point of contact before ever having to interact with potential customers. They simply interact with the embedded quiz, calculator, form or chat bot and provide the information which is asked for. This have prompted a lot quicker turnaround in terms of quotes or general information. It doesn't hurt that the quizzes, calculators, forms and chat bots are nicely designed and can be customized to fit the brand or design or website which adds to a richer user experience when potential customers visit the website or webshop.

Pros

Great UI when it comes to building forms, quizzes etc. Very good customer support who has been very quick to resolve any issues I've encountered over the past 12+ months. The uptime of the embedded content on site have an uptime that is close to 100%. There was one incident where the embedded chat pop up form did not load properly, which was solved within hours after contact their technical department.

Cons

No complaints really, overall very happy with the Outgrow product and all it's tools. The price is a little steep if you only have a small company but I believe it's worth it due to the flexibility and customization of the different forms, quizzes, calculators and chat bots. Would be good if there was some sort of validation of the embedded content, as to notify if an embedded form is displaying properly or not.

john from Real Estate

Industry: Information Services

Powerful personalized content creator

Outgrow allowed me to create very individualized content that creates engagement that keeps our visitor onpage and interacting.

Pros

Outgrow has been an excellent tool to create content that get's people interested in the content and then participate in their unique outcome and relative to others. It is a form of personalization that just works. The tool is easy to use and support is terrific. There are a multitude of designs and formats that will allow you to create just about any kind of survey, quiz or calculator.

Cons

It does so many things that I needed to just learn a few aspects, implement then learn more and implement more.

Ruben from TBauctions

Best tool for gathering leads

The problem of getting leads quickly and easily. The benefit is realized for us is that I solved the issue of how to gather leads in a market that hasn't heard of you. We wanted to collect leads in this market, but were doubting between which lead magnet to use. Either giving a way free webinars or ebooks, but these low commitment lead magnets were easier to set up and cheaper to launch. Especially when your start audience isn't to key on reading long white papers.

Pros

The tools helps me get leads very quickly on a level that is understandable for everyone. No more long boring expensive ebooks. Also the team has created very cool templates for uses to use. This makes it easy to start and customize them to your personal needs. The way you can set up forms and quizes also makes it possible to personalize them.

Cons

A downside for smaller companies could be the price of the higher tiers, but the team is really willing to help you with a custom plan if you need to. Also you will earn everything back if you use it properly. Another potential dislike for me was the learning curve, I noticed that due to all the possibilties I got stuck into the "what should it start with" phase. But the team offers great feedback and videos on how to start and which functions to use.

Yehuda from Torah For Children

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Full of Features

The features and general interface works well to create an intuitive fun quiz that will make people come back multiple times.

Pros

The Question Bank can be used as a Question pool and then an amount of a subset of questions can be chosen randomly each time a site visitor takes the quiz. This makes the quiz fun and site visitors are more likely to come back more than once. While this should have been an obvious feature needed for the competitors, Outgrow is one of the only software out there that does this. This is after checking out numerous quiz software companies.

Cons

The options to customize the design has some limitations. Having the multiple choice options be able to go two by two would have been nice and changing the size of the text would also be convenient. They do have an option to implement CSS to achieve this though.

Reasons for Choosing Outgrow

I am looking to market an innovative product that needs a quiz to peak people's curiosity as part of the marketing plan. Outgrow has the question pool feature which helps make the quiz intriguing and ensure that people will come back multiple times.

Michelle from UADV

Best Marketing Tool in 2020

Their customer service is phenomenal. they answer super fast and are willing to help me out no matter what

Pros

Outgrow makes capturing leads so much easier. All the quizzes and calculators are beautifully designed so they easily match any type of website whether I'm marketing a service or product.

Cons

I wish there was a showcase where you can see the best performing outgrow examples in each industry. Would be kinda cool!

Dave from Juuve Carsharing

Great tool for online calculators!

I work for a Carsharing company and we use Outgrow to easily make calculation tools where people can quickly see if a shared car is beneficial for them. They are super easy to make, and can be duplicated and modified within minutes. This allows us to scale our company more efficiently. Our company is relatively small, so every euro has to be spend wisely. The Freelance package offers enough for us to do exactly what we want to do with our calculations. I've done some research into alternatives, and I find that the competition is not on the same level. I recommend this software to anyone that wants make basic or advanced calculation tools for their website within a few hours. The reason for the 10/10 is that the one time I got stuck within Outgrow, there helpdesk was able to fix it within a few hours. The calculator wasn't displaying properly and I don't have the technical know-how to resolve the issue myself, but with the support of Outgrow I got it up and running the same day.

Pros

Calculation Tools: Within a few sliders and a dropdown menu a visitor of our website is able to determine if our service is beneficial for them. Conditioned Results: Due to the nature of our service we do not always want to show the same text for every result. If someone does not directly financially benefit from our service we would like to show all non-financial reasons to choose our company. Customer Service: All issues that you might have can directly be resolved by their Intercom chat. We use Intercom ourselves, and we envy there response time.

Cons

I would suggest splitting Quizzes and Calculators into two different products, as I can imagine some people are only using one of the two. But I see how the 2 features are largely intertwined, and splitting might be difficult. Maybe allow people to 'shop' their own package. I'm eyeing on some features that are in the next plan, but I don't need all of the extra features. So if it is not too complicated it might be interesting to individually purchase some features.

Jeff from Jeff Payne Company

The results are like magic!

The best lead generation system on the market.

Pros

As a person who knows inbound marketing, I was quite stunned when I began using Outgrow about 10 months ago. During that time it has helped me creating stunning calls to action that bring in the leads. It has literally generated 100's of leads for my clients. Outgrow has become my #1 lead generation tool as a professional inbound marketer. It is easy to use, and the program guides you through the process of creating an interactive lead form that is not only super appealing, but it works! It's like magic --- the leads arrive! My clients thank me for their marketing results. The credit is due to Outgrow! Also, the customer support at Outgrow is fabulous. They really care about helping you succeed with the service.

Cons

Outgrow is a very robust program and it has a lot of features. I do wish that on the Essential Plan that I could send more data other than contact information through Zapier, to programs like Google Analytics, Pipedrive, as well as send custom email notifications. I also wish there was a way to remove the Outgrow branding other than having to purchase the Business Plan. Those are my two big wishes, but they are not deal breakers. I am a fan of Outgrow.

Gregg from Plan2Profit Marketing

Outgrow has helped me generate more leads at a lower cost per lead than other lead generation tools.

I was able to generate more leads, at a lower cost per lead, and do a better job of qualifying leads prior to follow up.

Pros

I use Outgrow to help clients generate highly qualified leads. Outgrow quizzes are one of the most successful "lead magnets" I've ever used because the conversion rates are very high AND it has the added benefit of qualifying leads before the business spends time and resources following up. As the lead goes through the quiz, they leave valuable demographic and psychographic information that enables us to tailor our offers to their specific needs and wants. Very few leads will fill out an extended form that will capture this information, but they do complete an extended quiz because it's fun and there's the promise of gaining value at the end. You can't get this type of intel and interactivity when you're offering an ebook or video course. I highly recommend Outgrow to anyone seeking a lead generation tool that qualifies leads and aids in the sales process.

Cons

If I have any complaint, it's that it's not a Wordpress plugin. You can embed an Outgrow quiz on a wordpress page, but I think it would be powerful to use it as a plugin and publish pages directly onto a wordpress site without embed codes or iframes

Natasha from The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Faculty of Law

Helpful, accommodating, and responsive

It was a pleasure working with Outgrow. Every team member I interacted with was helpful, encouraging, and knowledgeable. As a company they are incredibly responsive-- my queries were responded to in less than their promised 5 minutes. I also appreciated how supportive they were in resolving any confusion I had working on my calculator app. Due to them, I can now provide an interactive reference for users to quickly calculate the arithmetic sentence starting point and plea adjusted sentences aiding with consistency and transparency in the judicial process. We are setting it up to help the judicial and lawyer communities first, and later on plan to expand the audience to other beneficiaries.

Pros

I liked its user-friendly interface best

Cons

Only one person can work on it at a time

Reasons for Choosing Outgrow

Easy to use, contained relevant templates, accommodating free trial, helpful and responsive service.

Reasons for Switching to Outgrow

Open as app was too limited in what it would allow us to program into the calculator. Needed to set it fully in free trial to be able to get funding approval for subscription plan. Their free trial restricted what could be done. Outgrow, on the other hand, was accommodating of what we needed and even let us experiment with options we were not as familiar with to see what would be most ideal for our product.

Miguel from Icontackt.com

Pretty Nice APP with all the bells and Whistles

a 15% bump on conversions

Pros

I am using Outgrow to segment my visitors and customers so I can deliver RELEVANT content in a dynamic way that works intuitively according to behavior. Calculators or quizzes do just that! it brings information in a FUN interactive way and as a result Customers and Visitors spend more time on my site. For Visitors I can use the quizzes for lead generation, again I am able to deliver relevant content and send hm to a funnel that better suits their needs. For Customers and Students and I find out what they would like to learn next and create new relevant courses, Its pretty simple to create those calculators and quizzes and embed them on your site or you can use a custom domain and have them host them for you. You can also use your own logo which is a nice tough. Last but not least... The support was on point and helped me every step of the way.

Cons

I Use an Off Brand Email Marketing Tool and they don't connect to it BUT support showed me how to use it with Zapier and a Webhook.

Tristin from Wasatch Herbals

Powerful, Beautiful, Intuitive

-Beautiful lead magnets that impress my customers, build trust, and establish expert authority. -Powerful "premium" calculators that customers will pay to access. -Flexible and intuitive app that saves me hours and hundreds or thousands of dollars on development. -Freedom from complex coding that was previously necessary for these calculators. -Quizzes that can be used in digital course administration to aid the learning process and enhance the student experience.

Pros

Outgrow is best thought of as a very powerful calculator. Imagine a very intelligent person sitting across from you with a computer asking questions, calculating results, and feeding the results back to you in an easy-to-understand form. Outgrow is all of that and more. The best part about Outgrow is that it is equally useful for beginners and advanced users alike. You can get started creating simple calculators and quizzes in no time. You can make those calculators and quizzes gorgeous with little effort. You can do it in less than 15 minutes. But it doesn't stop there. The advanced calculation features allow you to design highly complex apps without needing to do any coding. The possibilities for lead magnets and premium products are infinite and exciting.

Cons

Very little to complain about. The pricing structure can be a little complex, so make sure you know exactly which features you need before purchasing a plan. Otherwise I can't think of anything I don't like about Outgrow.

Cynthia from Boston University

Industry: Market Research

#1 Platform for Creating Incredible Quizzes and Surveys

We are using it to market for our platform. We trust Outgrow to give us the best results. And the tracking info/data feature is amazing!

Pros

They have so many features that make any quiz look professional and fun. The staff are always ready to answer any and all questions and even create custom codes for special requests! All of my friends taking the quiz think it looks so cool, and we are currently using it for our business because we know of all the available platforms, there are none as powerful as Outgrow.

Cons

Honestly, nothing! Everything is so good. In the future it would be nice if there were more decorating options, but it's not needed.

Reasons for Choosing Outgrow

It is so powerful, and not too expensive

Nick from Loan Hero Solutions

Fantastic product for creating fast quizzes with logic

We're using Outgrow to help generate leads, since incorporating a quiz style landing page, we've been able to reduce our CPA by 40%. We've also been able to use the integrations to push our leads directly into SalesForce. Prequalifying leads before they come through into our system.

Pros

Cons

It can be a bit slow at times, also had issues with random questions appearing in my quiz. It can be a bit slow at times, also had issues with random questions appearing in my quiz. It can be a bit slow at times, also had issues with random questions appearing in my quiz.

Gen from Gen Griffin Consulting

My secret weapon for all Lead Generation Campaigns

From amazing chat support to great looking and excellent performing quizzes and chatbots I am so glad I've found this product.

Pros

I loved the templates, design and functionality, They weren't boring stuffy templates like previous products I had used. Chat support is second to none I am so impressed with how chat support are there every step of the way. I was also making quizzes within 5 mins so easy adoption is great. When I did get stuck I was able to chat and get it sorted on the spot. The results I have received have been amazing for my facebook campaigns and landing pages for clients. Outgrow was recommend highly by a big name in lead generation and I was not disappointed. I would highy recommend Outgrow for all those looking to increase engagement and lower lead price.

Cons

The higher tier packages are out of my price range but I have made do with essentials and with the results I'm getting more than justify the cost.

Reasons for Choosing Outgrow

Design, great looking templates, I liked the support after running through the trial they helped me increase my performance.

Reasons for Switching to Outgrow

Through a recommendation, also looking for something with great design features.

Top Notch Calculator Creation Program. It can calculate way more than numbers. Check it out!!

Pros

It is easy to get started. You can start from scratch and build your calculator, getting assistance from the Tutorials OR you can use a template that is closely related to your topic. I used it to create a product cost estimate calculator, where you are able to choose which product(s) you would like and whether you want a monthly or a yearly subscription and at the end, it spits out a cost estimate. The program is called a Calculator, but it can calculate much more than just numbers. You could calculate whether you are an Introvert or Extrovert based on a series of questions that you assign a percentage of Introvert or Extrovert and at the end it calculates the percentages assigned and outputs whether you are an Introvert or Extrovert. It is up to your imagination what calculation can be done.

Cons

At times you can get lost in the logic of your calculations. Such as if the user selects this option what is the value that is returned is it a percentage, a number, an Item, the outputs, and variables are endless.

Michael from Steel Bridge Graphics

Industry: Graphic Design

I am very pleased, it is difficult to find anything to build custom online calculators .

It allows me to create extremely custom applications for my clients. This really sets me apart from my competition!

Pros

OutGrow is a very useful service. In my opinion there is nothing else like it. It give you the ability to build not only unique interactive lead magnets but also very useful tools that people will seek out and use over and over. It can be used very intuitively, especially when you need to build something quickly using the available templates but if you need more customization the depth is there as well. Outgrow offers a lot of features and options to build a large variety of different kinds of lead magnets. I really like the fact that I can upload my own images directly to the software. It also has many ways that the end use can input information, these range from sliding scales to dropdowns just to name a few. The app is very polished and creates a very high quality and high value look and feel to it's calculators and surveys.

Cons

I would like to see an expanded selection of templates, but the one that are available are very good.

Kelly-Anne from DarkLight Digital

My client is thrilled with the outcome

Increased and better qualified leads!

Pros

I implemented a simple quiz on a client site rebuild job (tour company). On the old site which had a contact form 7 questionnaire, my clients were lucky to get one or two leads - and about 50% of those were basically unqualified. Since the new site went live with an Outgrow quiz, my clients are averaging one to two leas A DAY and very well qualified. I need to tweak the questions to better qualify the leads, but we are off to a flying start.

Cons

Analytics interface is a bit basic - I'd like to be able to sort the columns. That said, the system is worth every cent.

Lead Generation for the next generation

Pros

We implemented Outgrow to give our students and customers more value in a more interactive way. Sure, it is not for free. But are you giving away your most valued ideas and tools, which are providing even more opportunities for other business? You won't. I love the fact that I can create interactive content for our followers, such as our calculators or quizzes. I then can use those information for the lead generation and create well suited email funnels for the marketing. It is a win-win situation for our business and our customers. Moreover you can easily implement those calculators and quizzes to your website and use the custom design option to implement your own logos for example. Besides the software I can recommend the helpful support! Overall: I am a happy customer and we implemented all our funnels with Outgrow to get more leads and more happy customers.

Cons

I found a missing option, where a link was redirecting to another tab instead of staying on the same page, but the support could help us immediately and will implement this option in the next update.

Robert from Fresh Eyes Consultancy Limited

Easy, Effective, Interactive Content

Outgrow has enabled us to provide interactive content for client who previously didn't have access to the technology. Helping them standout from competitors.

Pros

We've been using Outgrow to create interactive content for a range of clients. It's a great tool for creating interesting ways to add leads to the top of the funnel, whilst staying away from the overused free PDF guides, etc. The content builder is very easy to use, but extremely powerful. The scoring logic is really useful, especially the "if most answers are A, give the outcome X". There are a number of potential integrations, including to the most popular email marketing systems. The native integration with Active Campaign was perfect for our clients.

Cons

The recently launched library of examples has really filled a gap - previously it was sometimes difficult to see how you could use the many features, or where to start with a specific industry, but the examples have made that much easier.

Angie from Purple Cow Digital Marketing

Outgrow has been a great investment for my business. Great product and amazing support.

Outgrow is a full featured survey, quiz and calculator platform. I use it in my business for clients wishing to create a product match quiz and also for customer qualification. It is easy to use and the Jump logic gives it an edge over many competitors.

Pros

- Outgrow offers a full system. They have a great range of quiz types / calculators etc. - Outgrow has great customer support. Support is available via chat and they are very helpful. - Outgrow have a great range of templates to make the process of building your quiz even faster - The interface is very easy to navigate and easy to use.

Cons

- To be able to use all features, the software is quite expensive - I'd like to see more features available on the first two pricing tiers - I think it would be better on lower tiers to have more features, but keep the view rate / participant rate lower. Otherwise it is a bit hard to know the value of these features.

Bradley from Anew Media Group

Outgrow is Amazing! I have Triple Leads when using outgrow!

Everyone at Outgrow is friendly and super helpful on everything. An amazing support team and responsive to everything.

Pros

I love the software and its ability to make interactive content that converts. Some of my clients don't have a high of success when compared to others, but we are working on those. On average, my conversion rates are between 8 and 25% when compared to Google Averages of 4.45% in my industry. Also, the great part is that we can get more info out of leads vs traditional forms.

Cons

I wished there were better pricing options for startups to have access to more of the advanced features. Currently, there are lower price points, but to get all the tools you need you to have to pay more.

Brian from Foxxr Digital Marketing

Lead Generating Machine

Pros

We use outgrow to build ROI calculators for SEO and paid search management. The tool is amazing! It's easy to set up and built for lead gen. The UI provides answers in real-time when the user enters or changes the data. This is one of our favorite tools to generate leads and close deals. Talk about ROI, Outgrow walks the talk!!

Cons

Calculations are limited on the basic plan. You can't remove branding on the basic plan. No option to undo changes made after last publish.

Nathan from Macroscape Inc

Helped us close leads into paying customers.

Pros

Outgrow is spectacular. I own a blockchain software company, Macroscape, and we face the same problem that a lot of other companies face: scalability. We have a lot of different customers who want to ask us the same questions over and over again. Plus, other companies we work with have that problem. So we bought Outgrow, and it has helped our clients close more deals, and even we close more deals. One of our clients, a bike company, has had 3200 visits and 1144 leads since they went live 6 months ago. That's a 36% conversion rate! Being a blockchain company means we have to answer a lot of the same questions, and qualify our leads. Outgrow helps us do just that, and we've been able to convert a lot of leads into paying clients. The Outgrow team has been extremely helpful and responsive to all my questions. They have been right there on intercom helping me and my team customize their work. I suggest mapping out your quiz on paper, so it will be easier for you to transfer it to Outgrow. It's really easy to implement their code on your site, and across your social media platforms, which is important because your can close clients from across your channels.

Cons

I don't have any complaints. I think a future integration should have more AI capabilities built into it.

Manzer from Kounteq Limited

Industry: Computer Networking

Creating a Lead Magnet

I found the support I received from Outgrow outstanding. This is a key tool in attracting leads from our web site, social media campaigns and marketing emails and because it integrates into our CRM, the end-to-end work flow is automated. We will be creating an additional 3 quizzes.

Pros

I looked at 2 other quiz software and found Outgrow came the closest to my requirements. 1. The attractive templates, ease of use and intuitive 2. Feature-rich especially the logic jumps and conditional messaging 3. Choice to third party software to integrate to 4. Outstanding Helpdesk

Cons

I would recommend the following be improved: 1. The integration to 3rd party software needs to be simplified for a non-technical user 2. The formula tool in conditional messaging is advanced but needs some expertise to setup. I used the excellent Help desk for assistance. 3. Easier formatting of wording instead of the html editor.

Reasons for Choosing Outgrow

The was based on the features available in Outgrow and the value it brought to our business

Tim from Contract Simply

Best calculator tool I've used.

Sales enablement. Lead generation.

Pros

Outgrow offers tremendous flexibility for quickly creating compelling content. Their editing tool turns basic formulas into elegant front-end design that we share with prospects during a sales call as well as online for various lead gen initiatives.

Farbod from Everboard

The most powerful quiz platform I've come across + integration with tons of services using Zapier

Helped us to extremely increase our lead capture rate. Easily integrated into our existing funnels thanks to their Zapier integration.

Pros

Before knowing this product, my co-founder and I were spending days on creating custom quizzes, hours of coding spent on making sure that the calculations are flawless. Outgrow saved us from all those pains, saved us tons of times. The platform is very easy to use, no technical knowledge needed to get it up and running. You can just choose one of their pre-ready templates, modify it and you're ready to go in just a few minutes. Although the platform might look simple, it's powerful enough to create complex quizzes. We easily turned our ICO decision trees into interactive quizzes which boosted our lead capture rate significantly. Their integration with Zapier makes it super powerful. Now we're adding the leads we captured though Outgrow quizzes directly to our CRM, adding them to campaign and sending a series of emails using MailChimp to them. Their support team is also extremely responsive. Everytime that I reached them out, they got back to me asap and invested their time to address my questions and issues.

Cons

Nothing much to complain about. An analytical dashboard for the essential plan would be a great addition.

Best-in-class quiz and calculator builder

Pros

By far the slickest, well-designed quiz builder available in the market. Integration features provide limitless expandability. Quizzes are one of the best ways to collect information from potential customers, while also generating leads. This interactive form of content is fun for the customer and easy to build for us. Combine that with the powerful features of this platform, and you have a recipe for a quick way to grow your audience.

Cons

Advanced analytics features are bundled in the Business plan, which is too expensive for most small businesses.

Jose from Farmers Insurance

Outgrow helped my business grow and attract qualified buyers in 2017 and for

Outgrow helped me sell more life insurance and attract referral partners (mortgage lenders and realtors). I was also able to cancel other services and replace them with outgrow and save money while doing it.

Pros

Outgrow is used by my insurance agency to help sell life insurance to prospective and existing clients. I have tried many services in the past including formstack, typeform, wufoo, and clickfunnels to build lead capture forms to fill my sales pipeline none of those tools have worked better than outgrow. Their template library selection is original and engaging. I also use outgrow to help my referral partners (mortgage lenders ' realtors) generate leads. I would highly recommend outgrow to business owners, internet marketers and sales representative to help grow their business.

Samantha from Maniscripting LLC

Simple to Use + Great Lead Generator

Awesome! Their customer support chat is amazing! They were always quick to answer and help with any questions I had.

Pros

I love how simple Outgrow is to use and it's also budget-friendly it is for my business! I use the quiz tool for lead generation and the primary reason I came to Outgrow was when someone quoted me over $10,000 to create a quiz for me... and that's way out of my budget (and also, wow at the quote). So I went the DIY route and *insert Outgrow.co here*. I created a beautiful quiz fast! It's so simple to set up and integrate. I use wordpress and Klaviyo! I couldn't be happier with this platform and also the customer support is always ready to help!

Cons

Honestly happy with this platform, except Klaviyo is currently a Zapier integration (I personally dislike zaps) BUT have had no issues and I'm looking forward to the native integration happening in the future!

Naja N. from THRIVE Entrepreneurs Inc.

I really like that Outgrow allows me to easily design beautiful and "smart" quizzes.

Pros

The ease of use. The templates. The client service team. The program has allowed me to create several quizzes for myself and for my clients that have resulted in an increase in leads and interest in their products and services.

Irakli from Space Neobank

Great Lead Generation Tool

We are getting lot of customer acquisitions for our Loan products through outgrow calculators!

Pros

Very easy to create quizzes, calculators and many other. The interface is very easy to use and the builder is also great. The possibility to install your tracking pixels also helps a lot for retargeting. We are using also Mailchimp integration to send automatic emails to those who fill out our forms and use calculators. Pricing packages are also very convenient and suit any kind and any size business perfectly. But what it excels in is customer support, immediate response on any issue and willingness to go extra mile to make your campaign a success. All in all it is a great marketing tool for lead generation and acquisition. Highly recommended.

Cons

Nothing specifically, every comments or suggestions we had, Outgrow team implemented all of them.

Andrea from GROWERS

My agency create quiz and calculator for clients that need to generate lead with new tools.

I can create very hight profile lead from our paid campaign

Pros

You can create a lead generation machine in a few minutes: the template are simple and easy to use, the calculator is simply awesome. You can squeeze at max your audience with this tools and very few buckets! ;)

Cons

You need some hours to understand all software features but... it is worth it! :) The pro version, with the essential features of logical jump, seems to be expensive, but the money you can give from this tool worth this effort and at least, we are here for create business, not play! ;)

Victor from Webjoy

Fantastic engagement tool for social media campaigns

Pros

Easy to set up, fast template driven, with lots of types of quizzes and calculators to chose from. Both complex and simple. Great reporting. Great connectivity to lots of other services to pump data between Outgrow and your CRM software.

Cons

Writing the calculations can be daunting for complex forms, but Outgrow provide excellent help if you get stuck.

Sudheen from Myidealvilla.com

This is an extremely smooth interface to use that is stable and intuitive.

I have a way to engage with the market that focusses more one what interests them. I love qualified leads!

Pros

I like to use my time to work on my business but tactical are just as important so being able to learn a piece of software in the shortest space of time make sense. But that's not all. I have used all sorts of software , from page builders, to trackers, to heatmappers, to webinars software. what impresses me most about Outgrow is that it delivers on it's promises. All functionalities work and the support turnaround is fast and personal. I find i am not wasting time waiting 2 months plus for bug fixes and poor excuses. When i have an issue or i am not sure about a particular function - i just send a chat ticket and invariably it gets answered with 40 minutes. Money likes speed and money is fuel for a business. I like things that work!

David from Growth Accelerate

Just My Personal Experience That I Am Sharing

I have used this software quite a number of times but not daily/ weekly. During those times, I would say slow is the main problem for me. Hopefully, it is already improved now.

Pros

- good looking UI & interface - ready templates so that you can create your quiz with ease - direct integration with some established email service providers is a plus - a diverse range of options for quizzes. Example: calculator, poll, survey & so on.

Cons

- Features locking to force upgrade is not cool. - it can load pretty slow at times - "Business" plan seems expensive to me.

Benjamin from Meingebrauchtwagenprofi.de

Perfect for generating Leads

Very nice and clean Software. I love it for lead generation!

Pros

You have many design Options and create awesome custom Quizess. The Customer Support is very reliable and answer all question in less then 12 Hours. I love it!

Cons

Outgrow has very many features. So you need much time to really understand all the awesome features given!

Bradley from Vinson Creative Solutions, LLC

Intuitive, functional, great lead magnet for increasing interaction with potential clients

The ability to connect with my audience and give them a smooth, easy to use end product that's worth them signing up for. I anticipate continued growth of my audience and bottom line due to this software.

Pros

Design. Point and click functionality. Ability to add to existing email marketing system seamlessly. Because I deal with 'tough' topics; grief and grief recovery, the software helps me create a smooth process that helps the end user AND gives me the ability to build relationship later.

Cons

Omar from Expensya - Gestion de frais pros, cloud et mobile!

Outgrow is an awesome tool to generate more leads

Outgrow is very important in our content strategy: it allows us to generate more leads and to have more informations about them easily.

Pros

Our Marketing Team is using outgrow to generate more leads: it is part of our content marketing strategy. Thanks to Outgrow, we don't need a web developer to create and integrate calculators to our website, and we are able to create dynamic content, which makes it easier to collect contacts than by offering content to download (eBooks, Customer cases, etc...).

Cons

There is no startup plan in their public pricing and i found it very hard to find a plan adapted to our needs. I think the only thing to change in outgrow is to readapt their plans.

Patricia from AssoConnect

Excellent For Engagement

Using Outgrow in the nonprofit technology sector has been a lovely experience as we feel that their company is truly aligned with our values. Not only do they have excellent customer service, their product has helped us create more varied and diverse content that has transformed cold leads into clients.

Pros

Outgrow is truly a unique product that supports great content creation. In order to break the mold, we needed a tool that was easy to use, that had lots of feautres and something that integrated easily with our teams. Anyone on our team can use their features and it has been an excellent way to not only produce high-quality content, but has aided us with lead capture and transformation.

Cons

Nothing! Excellent, easy to use and great customer service. They could update some features but for the price, it's very reasonable.

Christian from GateHouse

Very comprehensive product - and excellent service!

I'm very satisfied with finding a product that is this advanced in terms of features, integrations etc. Fits all my needs - and as mentioned the support is outstanding.

Pros

Advanced features that you will not find anywhere else (to my knowledge, and I did do research before choosing). The really amazing support is what makes the platform stand out for me, to be honest they saved my a**.. Tip: If you are a small business and eligible do make sure to see if you need any advanced features at a discounted price.

Cons

Not much, really. Of course you would always want all the advanced features at ½ the price, but you really do get more than you pay for already with current plans. :-)

Erdal from Mens+Manus Ltd. Co. KG

Exactly what I wanted! I am amazed by the quality of this software.

It makes lead generation easy

Pros

I am going to collect my leads only with quizzes and calculators because they make it so much more easy and Outgrow is the best software that I found. These days a lof quizz softwares hit the market but none of them has so muchOutgrow is made by marketers who really understand the needs of modern lead generation. I am able to implement even very complex quizzes but also simple and complex calculators.

David from DeCaro Luxury Real Estate Auctions, Inc.

My Conversions Increased 10%

more clients and visitors

Pros

ease of use and functionality . Very simple to place within other sites and landing pages for marketing and advertising purposes.

Cons

some script issues but minor. I attempted to use on a couple of 3rd party sites and was able to get them to work with some minor assistance

Santiago from IGT Ventures Asia

One of the most exciting tools to boost conversion and engagement

Boosting conversion Improving visitor/customer engagement Accelerating lead qualification process

Pros

Outgrow is the gamification of online customer engagement, a conversion machine that improves the experience of our visitors. At Bazaar10X.com we track the most effective growth strategies and Outgrow comes at the top of our list for online marketing and customer engagement. Their platform is flexible, easy to use and fully customizable making every experience unique and relevant to our target audience. We use Outgrow to drive conversion, add value or educate our audience and to pre-qualify leads. The follow-up process for our leads is much more targetted with Outgrow because we already collected key information to make the content and value proposition more relevant. We collect more leads with more relevant info. I term of SEO, the platform includes all the bells and whistles to rank and it can be used both as a standalone landing page or embedded on a website. All and all relly impressed with Outgrow, right now at the centre of our online engagement strategy.

Tom from Lyons International

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Great product for creating quizzes, surveys with viral power.

A lot more client engagement, we had no way to provide assessments before an event, this completely filled that Void

Pros

Love the calculator option, we can create powerful assessments for our clients which calculate scores, then use that score to assign an assessment or gap value. Amazingly powerful. Support is great, really great, they always answer, always help with things we are doing even when it's a weird request.

David from CIHS Center for Integral Leadership

Great resource for building interaction with prospects

Getting prospects engaged, keeping customers and course-takers involved. As to benefits, whenever we can get people interacting with us, the likelihood that they'll purchase or remain customers only increases. Outgrow's software makes doing this as simple as possible while providing an unusual range of flexibility with ways to engage.

Pros

Easy to set up polls, quizzes, calculators, etc., with lots of flexibility in terms of how long they can be, the types of responses that can be asked for, branching logic, etc.

Cons

Getting access to all of Outgrow's impressive capabilities can get quite pricey for solopreneurs and startups, but if you're a well-established enterprise, Outgrow can be a cost-effective engagement powerhouse.