All ClassJuggler Reviews

Katie

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2019

ClassJuggler has helped our school run more smoothly!

ClassJuggler has helped our acting academy with streamlining bookkeeping, giving customers current account information and so much more!

PROS

I love pretty much everything! I like the customer portal access and the ability to help reset the password for those who forget. I like how easy it is to quickly print the attendance sheet for instructors. The mailing labels, student birthdays and the list goes on!

CONS

The one thing I would change about Class Juggler is the lack of ability to schedule private lessons.

Reason for choosing ClassJuggler

The cost and the ease of use.

Thanks for your kudos, Katie! It means the world to us that ClassJuggler helps you to work with your customers and streamline your bookkeeping. Thanks for your specific feedback on certain features that have proved valuable to you

Molly

Fine Art, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2021

Customer Service is top notch!

PROS

The Customer Service at Class Juggler is top notch! Anytime I have a question I have almost an immediate response with extremely helpful information! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team are great and really listen to what their customers want! Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!

CONS

There are a few features that I wish we had, like voice calling or voice messaging but overall I’m very happy with Class Juggler.

Reason for choosing ClassJuggler

My franchise reporting was automatically sent to corporate and there was strong encouragement to use Class Juggler. A few years ago we trialed several other Class Managment software products and found Class Juggler to be far superior in their personal communications alone. Their ease of use was another selling point to continue using Class Juggler!

We're grateful for your review, Molly. Our ability to streamline franchise reporting is a feature we identified early on as important to our customers. We also appreciate your feature suggestions!

Nalani

Sports, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2017

Does the job, and can use some improvement

Once learned, functionality is reliable. Regularly hear from parents that the system is very difficult. Regularly discover that parents have registered, but not enrolled, which leads to frustration. Wish there were more ways to easily communicate with classes, parents, schools. The email template approach for communication is limiting and frustrating. Would like to be able to include school contact and instructors on some mass emails. Appreciate the recent addition of being able to email multiple classes. That is a HUGE help. Being able to make mass charges or credits to all classes at one school would be very helpful. The ease use for me is good, but it's not an intuitive system.

PROS

Secure online credit card payments and processing and statement delivery. Easy class list update and creation for printing. Good mobile site. Can do everything on phone that can do on computer.

CONS

Not intuitive. Very challenging for new users.

Thanks for your review, Nalani! Greatly appreciate the suggestions you submitted for product improvements. In the 4 years since you wrote this review, we have addressed ALL of your suggestions as part of our regular updates to improve the usability of ClassJuggler. For example, we've completely rewritten our Customer Portal to be 100% mobile responsive. This should be a huge improvement for your customers. Reach out to us if you have any questions or would like to see a demonstration of these upgrades.

Kelly

Sports, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2022

The BEST there is!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent

PROS

The features and the ease to use. You have a quotidian a human answers the phone :-)

CONS

There’s a lot of options on what it does, I don’t have the time to go through it all. Not really a con. Just my time.

Reasons for switching to ClassJuggler

Customer service talk at a convention. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is outstanding!!!!

Thanks much for your glowing review, Kelly! Give us a call when you want to go over a feature or tool you haven't yet used, and we can walk you through it.

Replied October 2022

Marianne

Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2021

Making my life so much easier!

Definitely helped to organize my business and helps me get a better overall view of my income and activity.

PROS

I like the ease of managing my customers, classes and payments. It has freed up more of my time to focus on other areas of my business.

CONS

I just started using the software, and haven't used the more advanced options yet, but so far it seems pretty easy.

Reason for choosing ClassJuggler

Class Juggler is a good fit for my emerging Franchise business and was more reasonably priced than the others that I tried out.

Pleased to hear that ClassJuggler is working well for your business, Marianne, returning more hands-on time for you with your students. That is our supreme goal: to give you efficiencies so that you can spend more time doing the very thing that you got into business to do: helping your students grow! We are very happy to help

Suzanne

Reviewed March 2017

Good Software for the money and great customer service

This is our 2nd year using the software for our dance studio. Last year we used it to for our student enrollment, class scheduling and reporting. This year we started using it to bill our customers and track tuition and payments. I relied on customer service quite a bit while I was setting up the financial side of things, and they were extremely patient and helpful. We still only accept cash or check but are looking at adding a credit card option for next year. We also don't use the customer portal option currently. Class Juggler has helped us keep our heads as we grow. The only thing I would like to see is an option to help us create recital orders. The interface isn't very pretty or intuitive, but it does function well and it doesn't take much time to figure things out. I would rather have a hard working reliable software than an unreliable one that looks pretty.

PROS

Reliable, updates are useful. Reporting often has an export option so it can be manipulated and customized in excel. Monthly tuition statements are easy for the customer to read and understand. Customer service is helpful.

CONS

No recital/performance/ dance order option. Not very pretty to look at and not intuitive.

So glad to hear that ClassJuggler has helped you "keep our heads as we grow," Suzanne. :-) And we hope to continue growing with you, which we will continue to do by listening to your suggestions and allowing them to influence our ongoing product development, so thanks!

Shelly

Performing Arts, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2017

Personal opinion

As a dance studio director, I have found Class Juggler overall to be a great addition to our company! I still wish there were some additional ways to record specific information for Prospective customers and keep them out of our Active count. Also, I find the email functions a bit "unreliable." Often, even after selecting specific customers, mass emails go out and therefore cause more time needed to respond and clarify to the unintended receivers.

PROS

Great way to manage accounts, create reports and for the most part, user friendly.

CONS

Email functions have some control challenges. Would still like to have some better options for recording specific info regarding prospective customers and tracking details as we wish.

Shelly, thank you for your positive review! Please feel free to contact us regarding the e-mail issue you're having and we'll see if we can address that.

Ann

Reviewed March 2018

For the most part easy customer entry and enrollment features.

Ability to record and track customers.

PROS

...Access and adjustable date ability to Customer Balance Statements for printing or email. ...Pre-Pay ability.

CONS

..Lack of versatility with start and stop dates; would like to be able to insert a preset start and stop-date instead of waiting for actual day and then going in to complete task. ..Being able to have make-up and trial attendees be recorded in number of students for that particular day in that particular class shown under capacity categories when list classes for day. ..Being able to record multiple charges before saving to customer account. ..For reports being able to use search words.

Ann, Some of your suggestions are really great. I'll get them added to our suggestions database for possible inclusion in a future release. You can also make suggestions directly to us on any screen in ClassJuggler by clicking on the "Suggest a Feature" button. Give it a try any time you have an idea.

Katelyn

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Reviewed September 2018

A great way to manage classes and students

PROS

It makes it easy to keep track of students and classes and to allow other to also see information on classes.

CONS

It can sometimes have glitches and technically issues.

Katelyn, thanks for your kudos! Glad to hear that the ClassJuggler is helping you manage classes/students and class schedule displays. :)

Replied July 2019

Great!

PROS

This company is great! their customer service is amazing and they make it really easy to keep up with payments and stay in touch with parents.

CONS

I wish there was an app for teachers to make attendance on the go a little easier. And a better way to do drop in classes.

Lisa

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Great for Dance Studio owners

Great customer service

PROS

Portal feature is great for customers and saves us time

CONS

Charged for inactive students unless they are deleted

Thanks much, Lisa, for your positive review! Many others agree with you, that the portal feature has been a real timesaver for them. By the way, we've got a couple of great tools to simplify the process of identifying and removing inactive students. Also check ClassJuggler's YouTube channel, where you can watch a video on how to do that: https://youtu.be/spQ3Lo2_KdM. Or gve us a call and we will be happy to walk you through it.

Replied October 2022

Kimberly

Fine Art, 2-10 employees

Perfect for my business

I've been using Classjuggler since 2014 and have to say, it was the best decision I've made for my business. I went from keeping my books on paper and having no monthly billing statements for my customers. There is so much that Class juggler offers with such a low monthly cost I wouldn't use anything else! The website is so easy to use and operate. My mom who is my office manager and is 65 does it with ease! We love Class juggler!!

PROS

The ease of use and record keeping to pull up balances due for all of my parents and to also see the growth of my studio

CONS

Not being able to click on each student from the class tab to enter payments etc.

Delighted to hear that ClassJuggler has proven to be such a user friendly system for you. Thanks for your specifics about what it does well for you, as well as the one feature item that could benefit from an upgrade. We'll look into that.

Erica

Cumbersome.

ClassJuggler is a way to organize info on classes, students, customers, and billing. Unfortunately, it isn't as user-friendly or powerful as other software like MindBody.

PROS

I like being able to quickly print class rosters for my teachers and being able to easily enroll one student in multiple classes.

CONS

ClassJuggler is not intuitive - some registration and billing steps occur out of the expected order, and with no "back" option, you have to restart the entire process if you want to correct an earlier step. There are few indications of required fields, and the flow of information collection and processing in the software does not follow the flow in which the information would be used in real life. This includes billing, entering info on students, creating classes, etc. The ability to customize and save settings (i.e. reports, fields) is minimal.

Thanks for your review, Erica. You'll be happy to know that your concerns from this 2018 review have been addressed in our frequent product updates over the years since you wrote this. Feel free to reach out to our customer support team for more info on that.

Scott

Sports, 2-10 employees

Good Programe

This is a great program for the price. There are some features that would be easier to use if they took out some extra steps. A lot is learning the system, it can be a bit daunting but gets easier with practice. Customer service is great and very quick to respond. All in all a great program for the price.

PROS

The birthday recognition, billing detail as far as charging and the teacher alerts.

CONS

It is hard at times to get the types of reports we need. Some of the options are not quite what we need so we end up having to manually get the information or print a couple different reports to get the info we need.

Thanks for your review, Scott. Glad to hear that you're finding it a good value. We are updating our response to let you know that we have applied several of your reporting features/usability suggestions in product upgrade over the five years since you wrote this. If you are not currently using the product, contact us and we can walk through the many new reports and capabilities we've added over the years.

Jerri

Reviewed February 2018

Easy to use and great product

PROS

Customer service is top notch and the software features are perfect for my business. There are frequent updates based on customer needs to ensure the usability is as effective as possible.

CONS

I would like to use more images in customer emails for aesthetics but no images are allowed (only links to images).

Thank you for your review, Jerri, and your high rating! :) You can of course use more images in the emails you create for your customers, but we understand your request ¿ that you would like the convenience of being able to upload images into ClassJuggler rather than pulling them from an Internet web address. We will take this suggestion into consideration when looking at future product enhancements. To your point, we make them often. :-)

Replied February 2018

Rion

Reviewed March 2018

I use Class Juggler at work and have had an easy time using this for over a year now

PROS

I like the layout and easy access to profiles. If we ever have a problem with the system or would like something changed, we have no problem getting someone from customer support on the phone to assist us. Everyone from customer support is also very good about calling us back in a timely manner.

CONS

I really dislike the fact that once a transaction has been entered, you cannot edit the transaction, you have to completely delete the transaction. I also dislike that the system does not automatically save progress. This makes it hard to multi task

thanks for your feature suggestions and for your kind words on the customer support and change requests and the overall layout! your input helps us to understand our customers key priorities, information we can use to make ClassJuggler an always-improving product!

Emily

Sports, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2018

Classjuggler makes keeping track of students SIMPLE and predictable!

PROS

Transactions are so easy to keep track of! If an employee doesn't know what to do, it takes less than three minutes to explain the process.

CONS

One thing that I would like is to have easier access to parents and students, most of the time I have to go all the way back from start when I need to go back in the system.

We so glad you find the tracking of students simple and predictable, Emily, as well as the ease of performing transactuons. We appreciate both the kudos and the constructive advice. We are always looking for ways to make the ClassJuggler more user-friendly and will take your input to heart as we make further updates

Becca