All Fliki Reviews

Hossamudin

April 2022

The best AI tool out there?

Great experience! Being able to get natural Arabic voice overs is so great!

Pros

Ease of use, clean UI. And, more importantly the quality! Many tools promise a HQ TTS, but they are just obviously (robots)... This one really sounds natural... I like that it supports Arabic in a very good way compared to the rest out there. Also, the ability to adjust certain word pronunciation is a breakthrough.

Cons

Well, I'm not sure if there is something I didn't like as I only used it for less than a month so far...

Reasons for choosing Fliki

I found many good reviews, and also I found out that one of the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is the same as Rytr's [SENSITIVE CONTENT]... and, Rytr was a great tool I'm using weekly, so I choose to try it, and it was as great as Rytr.

Reasons for switching to Fliki

For a better quality at a high value for my investment.

Juan Alfaro

January 2023

Fast, simple and really functional! All in one to create videos by AI.

In general, you will not believe that this level of quality is already being reached in such a simple and fast way. You will have a super complete tool, with incredible amounts of resources, like hundreds of voices in hundreds of languages from dozens of countries. You will have the possibility to transform your finished video to another language in just 2 clicks.Another great advantage is that you will be able to export your videos in MP4 in high quality, ideal for the most common social networks.

Pros

If you want to make a video quickly and with professional level quality, then you need to bookmark this amazing artificial intelligence tool.Anyone with basic knowledge will be able to use and take advantage of this tool that uses artificial intelligence.

Cons

A bit simple, limited in some factors like adding elements freely, subtitles not that flexible and really limited.

Alfredo

August 2022

At the top of the game, with room to improve

I create podcast for my clients and Fliki is very easy to use, extremely easy! However, for publishing I depend on another platform which is a big con for me. It is a simple interface, so don't expect too much customization, but you can create scripts with multiple voices, which is not as common as it should be in other platforms. You can also create videos within the platform but I haven't had much use for these since I rather use other platforms for that. I can definitely recommend this product since it is a time saver and the quality of the produced audio is really good.

Pros

Basic use cases are very well covered. I can very quickly produce a podcast with multiple voices. It is a very stable platform compared to others, so I haven't had technical issues until now. Very polished basic interface.

Cons

Publishing podcasts, even though you can have many, is not easily geared for agencies, since authoring is attributed to your account instead of being customizable enough for your clients. Selecting from the many voices can be time consuming since we can't choose favorites.

Reasons for choosing Fliki

I still use Listnr.fm for publishing, but for producing Fliki is so much more polished and easy to use, and using multiple voices is also way easier in Fliki.

Ferdinand

October 2022

Love this product for helping produce podcasts

This is used by our team on a daily basis. We stopped using rumble studio, and now are using this completely for our podcasts. The voices are amazing, the bg music you can add, the different sections to plan out the podcasts with different voices...just stellar.

Pros

We like the quality. We have it up against play.ht right now and it seems to be winning.

Cons

There really isn't anything we like least except for the credit usage... just be aware of your credits and download the versions so you don't use them up listening to the tts recordings. We made that mistake and went through a ton of credits not realizing.

Reasons for choosing Fliki

The quality really amazed us. We are using Sarah and it sounds like a real human being....simply amazing how real it sounds.

Reasons for switching to Fliki

Better quality in our opinion as of now.

Anisha

Cut time 2 hours per video making with fliki

amazing because it cut my time, usually I need 2,5 hours to make 3 minutes video but with this, I just need less than 30 minutes

Pros

This using AI to generate more video efficiently and faster than other. Also the image and video generated by this, is very accurate

Cons

I see no drag n drop feature, like I got from lumen5. But overall this tool is very easy to use

Reasons for choosing Fliki

I just like the simplicity of this product

Reasons for switching to Fliki

because this tool is much cheaper than other

December 2022

Fliki is everything it says it is and more!

I've been very satisified with Fliki so far. I've created several videos and am proud to present them to my audience.

Pros

I recently purchased Fliki and I'm so glad that I did! As a professional content creator, I was looking for an audio and video editing tool that would allow me to generate content quickly and easily. Fliki is the perfect tool for this as it is incredibly user-friendly and easy to use, even for someone with little knowledge in the industry. I was able to create a high-quality video in just 5 minutes, which is amazing! It is definitely the best purchase I have made this year. I highly recommend Fliki to anyone looking for a user-friendly and intuitive audio and video editing tool.

Cons

There's really nothing that I've found about it that I don't like yet. It's super easy to use and outputs a quality product.

Supmare

Industry: Market Research

An amazing Text to Video App

The user experience is excellent. The interface is easy to navigate and the process of creating a video is straightforward. The fact that you can access 5+ million royalty-free images, clips, and background music to create videos is a major bonus. It makes the process of creating a video much more efficient and fun.Overall, I highly recommend Fliki for anyone looking to create videos from text-based content. It's a great tool for boosting your user base and republishing your content in different formats on various platforms.

Pros

I have used Fliki for a few weeks now and I have to say that I am really impressed with the app. The text-to-video feature is incredibly easy to use! It's great to be able to create videos in my own language and dialect and make them feel more authentic.

Cons

Maybe include storyblock API into the software, to make it more compatitve.

Milton

Industry: Computer Games

Milton Valdez taveras

Excelente

Pros

What I like the most about this tool is how easy it is to use

Cons

I don't know if it can be used in the same way on mobile devices that would be very good since not all of us have computers

Viktor

Industry: Alternative Medicine

December 2022

Easy, fast all in one web sollution

I am creating content with very easy way in few steps. Mostly of all I can blend my already written texts with astonishing videos

Pros

I like everything honestly. Becouse I have everything I need.

Cons

Least Liked is acctually to little credits - or 10minutes in free version :D

Johan

Industry: Writing and Editing

Flick is great!

Pros

Hello great year 2023!Fliki has made it easy for me to create the first video in a simple way, eliminating the editing difficulties completely, I recommend Fliki to everyone!

Cons

Nothing to say against it, I just wish they would expand the free offer a bit with tasks or answering surveys earning minutes of video creation.

Irwin

January 2023

"¡Fliki Voice Generator: la herramienta imprescindible para dar vida a tus personajes de forma fácil

En general, he tenido una buena experiencia con Fliki. La interfaz es fácil de usar y tiene una gran variedad de opciones de personalización, lo que me permite crear voces de personajes divertidos y únicos. Sin embargo, he notado algunos problemas con la actualización de la página. A veces, la página tarda en cargar o se bloquea, lo que puede ser frustrante cuando se está tratando de trabajar en un proyecto. A pesar de estos problemas, sigo encontrando Fliki Voice Generator como una herramienta valiosa y recomendaría a otros a probarlo. Sin embargo, es importante tener en cuenta estos problemas de actualización al evaluar si es la herramienta adecuada para un proyecto en particular.

Pros

Fliki Voice Generator es una herramienta fácil de usar y muy útil para crear voces de personajes o simplemente para darle un toque divertido a tus videos y grabaciones. La interfaz es intuitiva y tiene una variedad de opciones de personalización, como el cambio de tono, velocidad y acento. Además, cuenta con una gran variedad de voces disponibles, desde una voz de robots hasta una voz de celebridad. En general, recomendaría Fliki Voice Generator a cualquiera que busque un generador de voz fácil de usar y con una gran variedad de opciones.

Cons

Mi experiencia con Fliki tuvo un punto negativo, y es que en ocasiones, la página presentaba problemas de carga y estabilidad. Estos inconvenientes en la actualización de la página pueden interrumpir el proceso de trabajo y extender el tiempo de proyecto

Zahid

April 2022

Excellent Tool for creating audio and video content

Overall, I am giving 5 Stars to this awesome tool and I believe this is the best tool in the market.

Pros

I love Awedio! It's such an easy way to create audio and video content. The voices are so human-like, and it's really easy to use. I can't believe how affordable it is. I have used it for many projects and I found it very useful. It's the best text-to-speech solution I've ever used. With the use of this tool, you can create videos or podcasts with voiceover for your website or blog. You can also convert any text-based content into videos, podcasts or audiobooks. Awedio customer support team is also very accommodating, and supportive. I definitely recommend Awedio to anyone who wants to create audio or video content.

Cons

There is always a room for improvement.So I have not found anything that I could desribe.I think this is an awesome tool with great potentail to grow.

Response from Nine Thirty Five

Hey Zahid, Thank you for these amazing words. Really appreciate the feedback, looking forward taking it to the next level

Replied April 2022

Benson

Industry: Broadcast Media

June 2022

Best AI voice-over app for my YouTube channel so far.

Overall the app is great. I have settled on a voice([SENSITIVE CONTENT]) and I hope to continue using the app since that gives me my online voice avatar.

Pros

Unlike other AI voice-overs in the market, Fliki offers all the voices for each plan which makes it easy to explore and choose what best suits me. Also, the price is competitive for what this app offers. I also like the interface. It's clean, unlike the others which look cluttered.

Cons

The only downside so far is the number of credits. For the $9 plan for 10,000 points is a bit expensive for a small YouTuber like me, especially given the next plan is $29.

Reasons for choosing Fliki

Murf is expensive and also I didn't quite get the voice I was looking for in Murf. I settled on [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in Fliki which I've liked so far.

Faber

November 2022

I highly recommend this product!

Fliki is an AI-powered video creation tool that can turn any text into a stunning video with a natural voiceover. You simply input your text, and Fliki takes care of the rest. The videos are high quality and look great, and the voices sound natural and engaging. This is a great tool for creating marketing videos, product demos, or even just simple explainers. The best part is that it's easy to use - you don't need any special skills or knowledge to create awesome videos with Fliki. I highly recommend this product!

Pros

Cons

I hope they´ll add some other real voices (voice cloning) in other languages like german, Italian, French and Spanish. The English ones are amazing.

Mauricio

April 2022

Amazing software with lots of GREAT surprises

Amazing, surprising, such a great tool to have for your toolkit, especially if you plan to batch content and increase production.

Pros

I love that the entire UI is so intuitive that you don't need an onboarding video or any instructions. I can easily copy + paste text into the video editor and it automatically structures it by sentences. You have control over changing the voice in each sentence, so you can have dialogues. Two great surprises that I wasn't ready for were the podcasts and audiobooks features. This is brilliant!

Cons

The only thing I didn't like is that you don't have enough control over the text background color/style. I was hoping for my videos to look like they're native to Instagram or TikTok, but you don't have enough control over the text to make it work.

Timothy

November 2022

Fliki Takes AI to a New Level

Spectacular!

Pros

All of it! I had a script for a social media post. I copied it into Fliki and within an hour I had a professional video complete with professional volcie, music and video. I have nothing bad to say.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about Fliki.

Raoul