• Pros

• "I like the simplicity of the product. It is very easy to use."

• "It works perfectly and is very easy to use too. No complaints at all"

• "It was very easy to use. I used my phone, sometimes it is then not configured correct but this was not the case!"

• Cons

• "The outlook is a bit outdated. It looks fine, but it's simple and not very easy to personalize. I've also had some issues with formatting on a mobile device, but not always. "

• "Everything was fine. No comments on this software!"

• "I knew there was a option to buy consumption coins with your tickets, I did not find it right away but it t ook me 10 sec to find it. Yet it was the only "bad" experience."

Browse Eventix Reviews

Kyle from Vizient, Inc

Eventix is great for small businesses with a budget!

This software has helped us avoid any shortages of tickets, which we had previously.

Pros

Eventix has streamlined our ticketing system for concerts at our venue. It has helped us manage inefficiencies and allowed us to avoid any conflicts we have had in the past regarding ticket shortages and pricing. They literally are the "compete event toolbox!"

Cons

No cons - this service has helped us tremendously. With an IT background, I think there could be additional features implemented, but none have come to mind yet.

Kelsey from Crow Canyon Archaeological Center

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Eventix

Overall, Eventix is a great platform to use if you are selling tickets to just one event or multiple events. I know that there are many other platforms out there that I haven't had experience with.

Pros

Eventix is an all-in-one ticket management software that is easy to use from creating your event to getting the profits. It's a very stream-lined process that takes all of the hassle and planning out of creating an event and beginning to sell your tickets. It also integrates well with most major website platforms so that you can sell the tickets right on the website.

Josefine from Vox Propria

Features and look and feel of the software

I was a customer??

Pros

The ease to use! And the friendly way to present information

Cons

Tip for the future: the look and feel is not quite clear: the letters are really "vague" and small.. I would recommend more "vet" letters and black or a dark colour (not the light green)... If the lay out was a bit bigger and more readable, it would help to get a more professional standard and look and feel

Linda from GGUSD

Eventix

The experiment is good because it is simple to use.

Pros

I enjoy this website because it helps me to find concert or event tickets online 24 hours a day at affordable prices.

Cons

Sometimes the tickets can be more costly than other websites that also sell concert and event tickets.

Personal Use

I use it to order tickets. It is good for finding a good price, especially when you are buying a large amt of tickets for an event.

Pros

I like how easy this software is to use. It's inexpensive. My company does not use this software, however, I do. I use it because it is efficient and trustworthy.

Cons

I don't really have many complaints. If I have to be nitpicky, I would recommend to streamline the purchasing experience a little more so that it even more straight to the point.

Sebastian from Realty ONE Group

super awesome tracking software

This is a great tool for all businesses to idolize and use.

Pros

whenever I need to check when I am scheduled I just open up the website and bada boom I know how to plan out my whole week.

Cons

The only downside for me is that I always know when I work because of this software lol just kidding in all seriousness there has been 0 dislikes on my side.

Jordan J. from 24 Hour Fitness

Create Event/Sell Tickets From Your Phone

Customers purchase tickets for an event easily from their phone. Digital tickets and ticketscanner eliminate need to print tickets. I can see how many tickets are sold and revenue generated.

Pros

I can create an event with my branding. I sell multiple ticket options (Regular and VIP tickets). I sell parking passes on app. I accept multiple forms of payment.

Cons

Customers paying extra for using certain payment methods. Customer using Paypal gave me backlash for extra fee.

Ashante from Outback Gutters

Industry: Warehousing

Similar to Eventbrite but better!

It's been a great experience with this company. The user data is pretty helpful at figuring out where to market tickets on and where ticket sales are coming from

Pros

I love the ability to integrate Facebook, Google ads, and google analytics. Its a lot easier for people to find out about the event as well as stay informed on the updates. We host networking events monthly and use this software to drive ticket sales.

Cons

There are a lot of moving parts to this software. It can be confusing to figure out what you need for your own business at times. But everything is pretty detailed.

Graziana from UPS

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Review for Eventix

I am very satisfied and I would use it again to book more tickets.

Pros

I have used Eventix a couple of times to reserve tickets for music events. The software is very easy to use and makes the purchase fast and easy. I recommend trying it.

Cons

Since I used the software only a couple of times, I did not find any flaws or imperfections. It's a good website.

Luca from Pwc

Tevreden

Goed!

Pros

De software is makkelijk in gebruik en goed te begrijpen.

Cons

Lang wachten soms laadt de volgende pagina niet waardoor ik mijn reservering kwijt ben.

Joeri from Buurman & Bührmann

Great service and value for money.

More ticketsales, more insights in where my ticketsales are coming from and a save up time and money.

Pros

More features then known giants in ticketing like Eventbrite. Better data handling and almost 50% less costs.

Cons

There are so many options to fine-tune your ticket sales, you need to spend some time in the dashboard

Koya from Interfaith emergency services

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Free!!!

I used it for a non profit event and it was a lifesaver not having to get people to RSVP in person all we did was direct them to the website!

Pros

I love that it was easy to use especially for a beginner like me in this type of software. I loved that it was free! It's free as long as you don't make a sale.

Cons

I've only used it once, so I don't really have anything bad to say. I guess I'd have to use it again for a paying event to see if the cost is worth it.

Great software

Pros

It is very straightforward and has a very user-friendly layout. It is very clear where to put what and thus is very functional.

Cons

If there is something wrong in the data you put or something else, a little balloon pops up in the right top corner of your screen, but it's not entirely clear that there is something wrong. That could be indicated better. Also, an auto-scroll option is missing when putting in data, e.g. when you press [tab] to go to the next field and you are at the bottom of the page, you can press [tab] as much as you want, but the fields remain out of sight.

Damico from UP Events

Very Easy

Pros

It’s easy for me to buy tickets. I think even my grandma wouldn’t have a problem.

Cons

I don’t like the way it looks, it’s too boring.

You know its a party

Good experience

Pros

The lay out was really Nice, very clear

Cons

Nothing special maybe more flowing colours

Inge from Wine and Spirits

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Wine Factory review

They are solving a lot of my business problems. It’s an easy to handle system. I’m very happy with it!

Pros

The speed of the software and the using system. It’s a very easy and quick system.

Cons

Nothing.. I enjoyed it very much. I can’t imagine going to another software anymore.

Dagmar from Summa college

Just great!

My experience with Eventix has always been perfect. Easy to use and great to work with

Pros

Everything about this website and software is just great! It is very clear and there is no uncertainty. You know exactly what to do and there are no useless steps or questions aksed. Would recommend this software to anyone

Cons

I can't think of any cons and don't think there is anything wrong!

Tim from Joanknecht BV

Perfect service and easy to use software

Pros

Facebook connection works very easy. Many payment options. Easy to use and a smooth looking interface.

Cons

I have some troubles understanding the need for such high service costs. The public opinion is that people do not understand the business model and especially costs you make to provide this service. I would advice to be more transparent to create awareness.

Danny from Capgemini

Great jon

Flawless!

Pros

Fast and simple, no problems at all for sure

Cons

Nothing i didnt like, maybe the boxes a little more visible

Marloes from Zorgboog

Good

Pros

I like it because its simply and very good looking

Cons

Its very fast en very clear, i can use it

Maria from real estate

Pros

Eventix is really easy to set up and use through Facebook. It's nice to be able to view tickets and events through Facebook and not have to travel to another website in order to view or purchase tickets.

Cons

Sometimes there are more steps that you have to go through to reach the tickets than seems necessary.

Keep up the good work

Just ordering a ticket

Pros

The fastness of this software was really good. And the money that we need to pay for the software is not that much. So good quality for less money.

Cons

The overview of the page is a little bit off guard. Also i would like more payment options. But overall it's good. Its just something i had to recall because you asked for a dislike

Malou from Radboudumc

Good!

Fast, easy. No irritations

Pros

It is easy to use, but with a lot opportunities in the software

Cons

I would like to use it in Dutch. I like that it is in ny own language

Jessica from Silver Springs Bottled Water

Eventix Gets the Job Done!

My overall experience was great! There were no hiccups in setting up our last few events and the employees have commented how much easier it is to purchase the tickets now as well.

Pros

I love how easy it is to set up events and sell the tickets for said events. Receiving the revenue from ticket sales is made super easy and accessible as well! We have monthly events for employees where they purchase tickets and proceeds go to charity and I am able to set it up through 1 easy site!

Cons

There is not much I didn't like about Eventix. The interface is very user friendly. Anyone could jump on there and be able to accomplish whatever task they have. I would recommend everyone use Eventix for upcoming events. Even just to try it once!

Easy as 1, 2, 3

Pros

You can buy tickets within two minutes, knowing it’s safe and you can be sure of receiving the tickets.

Cons

You receive the tickets from Eventix. I bought Some tickets long before the actual event. When I had to find back the e-mail I had some trouble finding it because I thought the sender would be something with the name of the organisation giving the event. So you have to remember Eventix.

Thuur from Wiertz Personeelsdiensten

Easy to use, looks customer-friendly

Pros

Overview is very important I think. Additionally, I like the colors as well. Bottom line, great software to use for payments and such

Cons

There were not many disadvantages about this software. But if I need to name one: I think the speed of the software can be improved. It took some time before I got what I needed

Eventix

I have purchased tickets to shows and events through Eventix and I have never had an issue.

Pros

It has a very user-friendly layout along with being very straightforward and functional which makes it very easy to buy tickets.

Cons

At this moment in time, I can not think of anything that I would consider a con and prevent me from returning to buy tickets. It's a great option as opposed to using Ticketmaster.

Aron from Van Hulzen Communicatie

Eventix Review

My overall experience is very good, I never had any problems and my tickets were always easy to find and always worked.

Pros

It is easy to use, all clear. When there is a problem (which never really happens) there is an easy to use customer service which will help you immediatly.

Cons

There are not really any ‘cons’. Maybe just the overall app/site in multiple languages.

Colet from HSO

Perfect Service

Pros

Very fast, and the service was so easy to use. Easy steps to follow, nice way of working, keep up the good work !

Cons

No comment, only that the system has problems with me saving this form without text in this field ;)

Lieke from Fonty Hogeschool

Industry: Online Media

easy in use

My overall experience was very great and it gave me a good feeling about purchasing with your website. It wat very quick and It gave me a secure feeling while buying.

Pros

It was a very easy way to buy your tickets for a festival. You have enough different options to pay and it works very easily! I think i had bought my tickets in less than a minute and that's definitely because of it's easy use. I would recommend my friends or other company's/festivals to use eventix!

Cons

The only tip I have is to give your costumers the opportunity to download their tickets to their wallet (if they have an iphone), because that makes it more simple to download it en have it on your phone ready to use at the festival.

Esther from Financial Services

Fast and easy to use

Pros

It's fast and easy to use, links from website to my bank work clear and fast

Cons

On my mobile (Galaxy S9 with Android Pie) the interface could have looked a bit better, outlining of tick boxes isn't consistent.

Petya from webimpression

Great software!

I find the events I prefer and I buy tickets. The price is good and payment options are a lot.

Pros

I can buy tickets for any event listed in Eventix. This is very useful, as Facebook shows me just some of the events I like. I believe that it is very useful to promote any events , too.

Cons

No cons, I am a user and I am satisfied.

Riemke from Kingston University

I had the tickets super fast. Easy to use.

Pros

Super easy. I had the tickets fast. Payment went quickly.

Cons

Only paying with Ideal is free... Paypall is easier to use but that was extra.

Loes from W+B

Industry: Civil Engineering

Lay out and contrast

Pros

Easy/understandable lay out Compability with smartphone

Cons

Light contrast on white background and light grey letters makes it hard to read in bright daylight

Chad from Warren County Schools

Super event management system

Great software solution for hosting and attending events.

Pros

Great features for end users to be able to schedule and find information quickly about events as they happen. App is fantastic.

Bjorn from Campus Health & Sports Club

Very good webshop

I also use eventix for my own events because it's a very good webshop and easy to use.

Pros

Eventix is easy to use and has low extra costs

Cons

There is noting that I don't like about eventix

okay

Pros

Almost everything works fine. It works as expected and that's how it is meant to be.

Cons

When i want to order two or more events i have to complete them seperately

Emma from Breda University

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Eventix review

Great experience, my friends and I use it very often for festival tickets

Pros

Quick and easy. Also international friendly!

Cons

Nothing, everything is very clear and understandable

Yannick from Jick Munro & The Amazing Laserbeams

Industry: Music

Love it!

I love it. As a ticketbuyer as well as an band who can monitor their sales in real time!

Pros

It is really easy to use. Ordering tickets is really nice through Eventix.

Cons

The lay-out is not really beautiful. In my opinion they can make more out of it.

Eventix review

Pros

Easy to use, i like the overall look and the short time it takes

Cons

There is not a thing I would chainge, i can't think of something i would chainge.

Max from TU Delft

Industry: Civil Engineering

Easy way for buying tickets

Pros

The software looks professional, some other payment software looks kind of shady.

Cons

The Facebook login, in therms of privacy.

Anneke from Lumc

Easy use

It was easy, fast en clear how to purchase my ticket.

Pros

It was very easy and fast to purchuse a ticket. It was very clear which buttons I had to click and choose.

Cons

I had to click a couple times to complete the steps.

Jeroen from Gude Online Marketing

Very easy and quick

Pros

Easy to use, no errors or whatsoever. Fast and secure.

Cons

No cons so far. Maybe the overal interface can look a bit more modern.

Easy way to buy tickets

It is a nice experience to use Eventix to buy tickets for The festivals I like. The use of colour and easy working program put me in the right mood!

Pros

It’s an easy way to buy tickets for the event you want to visit. And I like the use of colours, it looks fresh!

Cons

It may be the language option. I would prevere Dutch.

Kay from Akkermans

Industry: Restaurants

Eventix

Pros

Easy use and easy overlooking, never any problems with ordering tickets.

Cons

No cons about the services or the ticket ordering

Yash from Wings On-Board - Global onboard courier network

Order

I can go party now

Pros

It is a fast software and it is easy, if something is not clear, Than you can read an description and That is enough to Go further

Cons

It is easy and Everyone can use iT, even old people

Nigel from RTV Parkstad

Good! Nothing more to say

Easy to use!

Pros

Easy to use, very clear in prices and good transfer to bank.

Cons

Nothing, that's the great thing about the service.

Erin from LCPS

Eventix Review

This system does help streamline the ticket selling and processing. They also do weekly payouts!

Pros

This is a cool platform for you to create an event and then sell tickets for that event. You are also able to scan tickets through this app when the event actually takes place.

Cons

Everything comes at a cost and at the moment is Euro friendly. The customer support also varies for all levels of access.

Bas from Bosch

Quick and easy

Pros

It was Quick and it was easy. Easy payment

Cons

Option to select multiple tickets at once in stead of pushing +

Quido from Vol. Six

Industry: Music

works great

Pros

i think this works great. easy layout. nothing to complain

Cons

what's not to like. it works great. no cons