Browse SMTP2GO Reviews

Matt from EscapeCode Ventures

SMTP2GO is the best choice for SMBs looking for outgoing email

I used SMTP2GO to improve deliverability, and it has delivered on that.

Pros

I was having issues with sending outbound email from my home address, even though I was using a GSuite domain and Google's SMTP services. SMTP2GO provides a simple SMTP endpoint with clean IP addresses that I can use to deliver mail with nearly 100% success. They offer 2FA for security, all the modern email authentication signatures (DKIM, etc), and enough monitoring for my use.

Cons

I could not think of a single con with the service, but they do not offer the ability to add or remove headers that pass through their SMTP service, which may be a problem if you need that functionality.

Deliverability issues.

Response from SMTP2GO

Replied July 2021

Hi Matt, Thank you so much for the amazing review! We really appreciate that! Do let us know if you run into any issues or have any questions. Happy emailing! :)

Ihab from GUC

Excellent and reliable Email delivery service

Due to the bad reputation of our public IP addresses at our ISP, there were times where we couldn't send 20 emails per day as our IPs were blacklisted by all known antispam providers. we had no choice but to rely on a smart-host like SMTP2Go. we tried similar competitors but this by far was the best.

Pros

if your business relies on emails and If you are looking to enhance your email delivery and not worry about sending failures, SMTP2GO is your best choice. theirs servers are whitelisted at any Antispam service, your Email wont get bounced unless you have a typo mistake. They also provide you with brilliant reports to track every single email. support team are very helpful. several packages are available for everyone and you always upgrade/downgrade if you wish

Cons

I never had any problems so far. except for one time when we had a few infected users sending bulk emails to invalid recipients and got us blocked. it will a bit tough to handle with the support team cause they were too strict to unblock us but to be honest they had a valid reason as our problem could have affected the other members and therefore their business. otherwise, we are happy with what have!

Reasons for Switching to SMTP2GO

We had a few problems with Sendgrid, some emails were bounced for no reason and the logs didn't show enough information. Support team are always busy, and they were not suitable to our business.

Response from SMTP2GO

Replied October 2020

Hi Ihab, Thank you for the review! So happy you are with us! We are elated to hear that you were able to work through the infected users! Our support team is ready to help! Happy emailing! :)

It works-ish

Pros

Provides SMTP on the go which is great for temporary email solutions

Cons

Had a couple of tests with this to ensure it works via temporary email addresses. Account got blocked. Other than that, its great.

Response from SMTP2GO

Replied May 2019

Accounts are blocked if they do not meet the Terms of Service agreement, as is the case in this incident.

Panos from Inertia Sound Systems

Lifesaver

Pros

It just works. It's good being fancy and all, but in the end, it's the product that matters. Simple layout, no dynamic loading. Clean sections. I love it.

Cons

No real downside to their services. If I had to, I would change the following: The overall style of the app, make it feel more modern. Support light/dark mode. Just to make it simpler on late night debugging. The logo feels a little outdated. The landing page could use a breath of fresh air.

Reasons for Switching to SMTP2GO

The support was kind, but in the end not helpful. The company was stuck with tons of undelivered emails in Black Friday weekend. Hell. SMTP2GO worked 100% no missed deliveries, no nothing.

Response from SMTP2GO

Replied December 2020

Hi Panos, Thank you for the review! We are so happy that you are with us. We love your suggestions as well! Reach out if you have any questions. Happy emailing! :)

Steve from Bury St Edmunds Chess Club

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Easy Integration with WordPress - It Just Works

What I like about SMTP2GO is that it was easy to get started and it just works. I searched pretty hard to find the features I wanted on a free service, and while they weren't the only organisation that fitted the bill, the others wanted me to jump through hoops to sign up. By the time I'd jumped through them, I'd already implemented SMTP2GO. We may move away at some point, but on our current level of usage the benefits of doing so would be marginal and we'd obviously have some set up and testing work to do.

Pros

SMTP2GO was amazingly easy to implement. Signing up was free, I was happy with the level of service available on the free tier and connecting it to WordPress couldn't have been simpler as they maintain a plugin to make sure all email calls go via their service. We currently combine SMTP2GO with the WeMail plugin for sending mailshots to our members, and the combination works nicely.

Cons

The usage limits on the free tier aren't especially generous, and to stay within them when sending mail shots we have to allow the messages to send over an hour or so, which means "last minute" emails aren't an option for us. Not a big deal as we'd prefer to avoid last minute emails in any case, and now we have an extra reason to do so!

Reasons for Choosing SMTP2GO

The free tier gave sufficient level of service and it was very easy to implement.

Response from SMTP2GO

Replied September 2020

Hi Steve, Thank you for the great review! We are so glad you are with us! If you need any assistance or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Mike from Kopy-Rite

Head and Shoulders above the Competition

Used online Chat during the sales process, and then during the setup. Both experiences were great. Friendly and professional staff.

Pros

I was using SendGrid, and I cannot imagine a more awful experience. SMPT service should be transparent, and should not require any attention. SMTP2GO delivers just that. Once we registers, I have not had to spend a second thinking about SMTP service. WIth SendGrid, it was a daily worry.

Cons

I have nothing to list. It has been a solid product.

Reasons for Switching to SMTP2GO

Horrible delivery. Slow, unreliable support.

Response from SMTP2GO

Replied October 2020

Hi Mike, We are so glad you are with us! Our support staff is top notch and is available to help whenever you need it! Thanks for the awesome review and reach out to us anytime! :)

Sergio from CPG

Industry: Civil Engineering

Never Looked Back after Using SMTP2GO

We host with another company and our email was being flagged as spam and never delivered. After many hours with them all they could suggest was that i upgrade my account so i did some research and found SMTP2GO and now we use them to send all our email.

Pros

Easy to Use, Friendly and helpful support staff, Never experienced downtime, never experieanced email bounces, very good email tracking.

Cons

For me there are no cons it works all the time.

Reasons for Choosing SMTP2GO

loads of good reviews and well priced packages.

Reasons for Switching to SMTP2GO

All of our mail was being flagged as spam an not delivered because Justhost's ip addresses were being blacklisted. They offered little to no solutions so i had to make another plan.

Response from SMTP2GO

Replied April 2021

Hi Sergio, Thank you very much for leaving us a glowing review! Glad to know that you've been so happy since you have been with us! We are too! Reach out to us at anytime, and happy emailing! :)

John from iTSN

Love it - just makes life simple as an MSP

Pros

I don't use alot of the features - I use it for setting up all my Multi Function Devices at customers site - with IP authentication makes scan to email setups super simple. No more hassleing with getting the ISP of choice SMTP server to talk. Enter smtp to go and walk away. LOVE IT. Also make life simple for IMAP/POP mail users to send from everywhere - Yes this can be setup - but SMTP2GO just makes it easier - and then I am off to the next job. When I have needed support - customer email going wild (spammy virus) support was awesome!

Cons

Well if it was completely free that is always better... But life doesn't work that way

Response from SMTP2GO

Replied April 2021

Hi John, Thank you for leaving us an awesome review. We love our support team and glad you do too! They are always around, so reach out anytime! Happy emailing! :)

Ryan from The Gateway Acadeny

Great Service

Great Product, customer service, extremely reliable

Pros

Easy management interface, reliable uptime, simplicity of the service

Cons

Nothing so far - after nearly 3 years of use

Reasons for Switching to SMTP2GO

Our ISP SMTP will regularly black listed which caused problems sending out to various accounts

Response from SMTP2GO

Replied April 2021

Hi Ryan, Thank you for leaving us such a fantastic review. We really appreciate it! Happy to hear that we have worked out for you. :) If you have any questions, do let us know. Happy emailing!

SMTP2GO used for system and application notifications.

Pros

Very easy to use. Accepts multiple ports and simple security protocols

Cons

Mobile app for control and notifications,

Reasons for Choosing SMTP2GO

Response from SMTP2GO

Replied April 2021

Hi there, Thank you for leaving us a review! We are so happy to hear that you find us easy to use! :) Do let us know if you have any questions. Happy emailing!

Giulia from Interlingua Formazione srl

Easy to use and reliable

Overall the experience has been good: we've been using the service weekly

Pros

SMTP2GO allows you to keep in touch with your Customers and Leads at the touch of a button, the delivery rate is great and the reporting allows you to constantly update you lists

Cons

I can't think of anything right now, the experience has been good

Reasons for Choosing SMTP2GO

the other supplier did not trust our lists and kept interrupting the service without advising us. There may be various reasons for a company to delay updating the lists, it is important to adive them rather than stop the service

Response from SMTP2GO

Replied April 2021

Hi Giulia, Thank you for taking the time and leaving us a review. We really do appreciate it! Super happy to hear that your experience with us has been great! Do let us know if you have any questions. Happy emailing! :)

Dimitri from Nexco Computing

Perfect mail relay

I started using SMTP2GO as my customers starting moving to fibre providers that did not offer an SMTP relay server. Then as customers started moving to MS365 we always had issues integrating scanners and applications that sent email notifications. Although 365 does provide these relay options it is usually a pain to setup and some scanners did not have the required options available in their config. With SMTP2GO there is no guessing involved. 1 minute to setup and works every time. Whenever I add a new customer, within days their support team will contact me if they pick up any issues with my mail server configuration and provide info on how to prevent backscatter or if they pickup my customer is mail bombing. The final big plus in my opinion is that they care about keeping the internet "clean" and not chasing the money by allowing users to send as many emails as possible. I use the dashboard to track down email delivery problems and can get a quick view on the big users. Every single aspect of SMTP2GO is perfect for my needs. SMTP2GO is one of my few service providers that make a huge difference in my job as an IT professional.

Pros

Dashboard for tracking and troubleshooting mail delivery. Ease of use.

Cons

Zero cons. Honestly, this service does exactly everything I need.

Response from SMTP2GO

Replied November 2020

Hi Dimitri, Wow! Thank you for the amazing review!! We are so happy to hear that we are exactly what you need! Feel free to reach out to us at anytime! :)

Youssef from WonderEight

Easy to setup - very useful smtp service

we started using SMTP2go long time ago when our hosting server's IP got blacklisted. getting started was very easy and we were able to create different user accounts for our clients and to control their monthly spending limits

Pros

very simple setup, easy to get started and most importantly we can use it for all our clients websites we develop with the need for an smtp account from their side

Cons

there is no specific issue in the software, it helped us deliver our clients emails perfectly

price and easy setup

Response from SMTP2GO

Replied October 2020

Hi Youssef, Thank you for the amazing review! We are glad you are with us. Reach out anytime you have questions. Happy emailing! :)

easy to use and reliable.

Using SMTP2Go to solve what was an ongoing headache for my clients with Emails not being delivered due to mis-blacklisted IP addresses where ISP / Hosts share IP's between clients this software has released my time and it worth every penny - in the lats year I have not had to track down a mistaken RBL listings once where as previously this was a monthly occurrence for some co-hosted clients. but every time I move a client over to use SMTP2Go the support overhead vanishes in this respect because it just works, I could not recomend highly enough.

Pros

the web-based interface, and ease of integration made this the natural choice long term - having had problems a with my IPS and hosting company getting shared IP address listed on DNSBL or RBL lists and spending allot of time doing de-listing because of other peoples mistakes rerouting via SMTP2GO made perfect sense, I tried the free package and while this would suffice for 90% of the time I don;t mind paying what is realistically a small fee for piece of mind - my clients don't notice and mail gets delivered.

Cons

As yet I have found no drawbacks, I can't fault the interface or the service.

Tony from Tontin

SMTP2GO A solution to blocked emails

I have several clients who were having their emails being rejected by various other receiving domains, by using smptgo they are now able to send emails and know that they will be received by their clients and no business will be missed.

Pros

Relatively easy to use, high mail limits, lots of help and advice. You can have several domains all linked to your account making management easier. The email log will show you any emails that are having problems. To be honest once all set up we just tend to leave it alone and just log in once a year to renew.

Cons

First time set up can be a bit daunting. Verification could be easier.

Reasons for Choosing SMTP2GO

Looked at the features and read a few reviews and it seemed to be the most appropriate for our needs.

Response from SMTP2GO

Replied September 2020

Hi Tony, We appreciate your awesome review! Let us know if you have any questions. Happy emailing!

Philip from Digital Jive

A reliable solution for problems sending e-mail

I previously used the SMTP servers from my web host and my ISP and both would have occasional but annoying problems; I would send e-mails to certain recipients that wouldn't arrive. When this happened the companies would blame other people and be generally unhelpful. With SMTP2GO, I never have any problems and can trace everything.

Pros

It is easy to set up and provides excellent and complete reports. Also the company is the most responsive provider I deal with. Any e-mails to them are responded to by a human within minutes.

Cons

Ideally, my ISP or web hosts should provide a better service and I shouldn't need to pay extra for SMTP2GO. But since I made the choice, sending e-mail has been flawless and so I consider it to be worth the money.

Response from SMTP2GO

Replied October 2020

Hi Philip, Thank you for the review! We are so glad you are with us! If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! Happy emailing! :)

service is impeccable!

our ISP didn't provide an SMTP server with any reliability. our emails stopped going out and as our business is very much email driven it was vital to find a service provider that would be beyond reproach. Success was received once we were given a referral to smtp20 by our software providers. The referral proved to be perfect, and we have not looked back once since moving to smtp2go and nor will we. The very small issues regarding billing and service that we have had, were rectified immediately with 0 down time and superb & expeditious customer service.

Pros

No down time, superior service and communication is awesome!

Cons

my con for the software would only be price. I don't find it unreasonable but if i have to provide a negative, then this would be the only thing i could think of.

Response from SMTP2GO

Replied November 2020

Hello! Thank you for the amazing review! We are so glad that you are happy! If you ever have any questions, please do let us know! :)

Bernd from NetSol Co., Ltd.

Best SMTP Provider

We are an IT Service Provider and are using SMTP2GO for many of our clients. Mostly to send out emails on the local Mail Server but also for any custom build software which needs email sending functionality. SMTP2GO has proven to be rock solid. In all he years, we have never looked anywhere else. And if there is an issue such as a bad IP, their support is super fast and always got the issue sorted on first try.

Pros

It's extremely simple to get started, the software is straight forward and offers all the features we need.

Cons

I didn't find any cons for this software.

Reasons for Choosing SMTP2GO

SMTP2GO had the best overall packages and was so easy to use. And my questions got almost installed answered.

Response from SMTP2GO

Replied February 2021

Hi Bernd, Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate it! If you ever have any questions, you know where to reach us. :) Happy emailing!

Andy from Cirros Document Solutions Ltd

Great SMTP Service for ensuring email delivery and not being classed as SPAM

Pros

Great service for ensuring reliable delivery of ALL emails and for ensuring emails do not get incorrectly classed as SPAM. The service is designed for bulk email but we also use it for day to day super reliable email delivery.

Cons

Nothing, we have had no issues and the pricing is awesome

Response from SMTP2GO

Replied October 2020

Hi Andy, Thank you for the glowing review! We are so happy that you are loving our service! Please let us know if you ever have any questions! :)

Ian from Private

SMTP2GO for reliable email delivery

I started using SMTP2GO when my ISP's shared server I use to host my website wasn't getting emails through to the users. It turned out that the server appeared on various blacklists and it's reputation was not being maintained by the ISP. I switched to SMTP2GO and have never looked back. Emails are delivered reliably and with ease, and the comprehensive reporting allows me to troubleshoot in the event that email isn't delivered for some reason.

Pros

The fact that my email is delivered reliably, while I don't have to worry about maintaining the reputation of my outgoing email server.

Cons

I don't really have any least liked things; the product just works once set up properly.

Response from SMTP2GO

Replied November 2020

Hi Ian, Thank you for leaving us a review! We are so happy to hear that it's working out great for you! Reach out to us at anytime! :)

Steve from Proximity Solutions UK Limited

Powerful SMTP services without the headache!

Pros

SMTP2GO gave us a simple solution to enable web applications hosted within our own network, so send emails from .NET pages easily. It removed the overheads in setting up and maintaining local email services, plus allowed us to keep our own server IP's away from blacklists - especially useful when providing shared hosting space to many different customers! The web dashboard for SMTP2GO provides simple configuration and online reporting and usgae stats, plus provdes simple logging of mails, deliveries and failures.

Cons

TBH, nothing - it just works! SMTP2GO provide fast reliabel support and there is a wealth of information online to get you sorted, IF you get issues.

SMTP2GO - Well rounded, easy to use MTA service

Our main client is a animal welfare NGO. They have experienced some issues in balancing service quality with budget. Some of the test/ support features that a fully commercial operation might have access to have yet to happen. Rick - our usual support person has done a really wonderful job of getting us through a few roadblocks Hope the team feels our appreciation

Pros

The main things: * Outstanding service quality * Heavy commitment to quality customer support * Smooth considerate and competent handling of a variety of mission critical incidents * Easy memorable setup process * Caters for a wide range of end user use cases * Adequate metrics -- easy to use and not over complicated

Cons

We're in New Zealand. Sometimes the backend load is a bit slow

Toby from Savills Commercial (Ireland) Ltd

Reliable SMTP Relay

As we removed internal mail server we discovered issues with Office 365 mail relay for legacy systems and those that could generate high volumes of alerts. SMTP2Go resolves this and gives us the ability to get anything to mail relay from wherever is it based

Pros

Really simple to setup and use. Great solution for legacy devices like older Multifunction printer/copiers, old payroll system that wouldnt talk to Office365 and for bulk alerts from comms room temp sensors, backup apps and building management. Allows us to whitelist source IPs or use usernames/passwords for sites without a static IP. Reporting dashboard makes it easy to troubleshoot delivery issues.

Cons

Cant really think of anything. Havent had a single issue

Luis from Runnymede College

The only company that would provide the service we need

We have spikes in our emailing that most other providers could not accept. As a school we send out regular reports to parents and these have always been sent by one user as fast as the system could produce them. We may have 2,000 emails going out from the server at regular intervals very quickly and no other smtp service would accept this as it looked like spam to them.

Pros

What we need was a service that would not impose limits on emails per user or per hour. With SMTP2go we simply set a monthly maximum for the whole school.

Cons

My only complaint, and I'm told it may be addressed in future, is that I cannot set a common footer for every user. The footers have to be set individually for each user, which is a chore when the footer has to be changed.

Nicholas from Software company

Industry: Machinery

Our internet connection is bad, so we're glad SMTP2GO is so good

Everything is great with SMTP2GO.

Pros

We use SMTP2GO as a solution to a bad internet connection. Because of our industry, we need to host our own email servers. However people trying to email us often ended up getting bounces and undeliverables while our internet was down or flakey. The solution is to relay our email through SMTP2GO. They accept our email and hold it for delivery when we're back up and ready to receive.

Cons

I really don't have any complaints to be honest.

Response from SMTP2GO

Replied November 2020

Hi Nicholas, Wow, thank you for the glowing review! We are so happy to hear that our service is working perfectly for your needs. Let us know if you have any questions! Happy emailing! :)

CESAR from ATUSA Empresariel SLU

Industry: Building Materials

Best Solution to send a big quantity of Mails

We need this solution to send more than 800 mails instantly

Pros

Easy to use. Possibility to send a big quantity if mails and not be a spammer

Cons

For us this product is perfect and I have nothing to say against

Reasons for Choosing SMTP2GO

it was easier to implement

Response from SMTP2GO

Replied September 2020

Hi Cesar! Thank you for leaving such an amazing review! We really appreciate that! Happy emailing!

Hartley from Toba Sportswear

Industry: Wholesale

We couldn't send outgoing emails with our ERP software / or scanner before using SMTP2G0

Pros

SMTP2G0 cured our issues of not being able to get outgoing emails from ERP software or scanner to send. once we setup SMTP2GO our emails have not had any outgoing issues since. We were trying to resolve these sending issues with ERP software company, email hosting company, outside IT provider, and internet provider. No one could resolve, but once SMTP2GO was suggested by another user, boom, our issues were resolved.

Cons

I have no cons to report on - we are very happy with SMTP2GO!

Response from SMTP2GO

Replied October 2020

Hi Hartley, Wow, that you for the great review! We are so happy that you are happy! Reach out to us if you ever have any questions! Happy emailing! :)

Suggested SMTP relay service for non techy individual

As I worked in an ISP company, it is a requirement for us to provide smtp relay server. Purchasing the service from a third party company minimizes workforce requirement from us to maintain the system.

Pros

It is easy to use and has a lot of integration / API to other systems. We have this embedded on our monitoring system so it can send SMS to relevant team when there's a critical alarm.

Cons

The price is a bit high in my opinion given that SMTP relay service can be obtain from open source systems.

Reasons for Choosing SMTP2GO

Pricing, support, scalability and integration feature.

Response from SMTP2GO

Replied October 2020

Hello! Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate all feedback. Please let us know if you have any questions!

John from Royal LePage Frank Real Estate

Ironic Timing for a review request

Up to the above issue we have had no issues

Pros

Easy to set up and maintain Reasonable cost

Cons

Ironically we have recently received several emails from SMTP2GO regarding a scam email. We did have a legitimate change in our credit card info and received an email requesting to update and we did so. It has left us feeling uneasy and concerned our credit card may be compromised. We attempted to call customer support and it rang and rang without answer. We are monitoring our card and uneasy about attempting to log into our account.

Response from SMTP2GO

Replied October 2020

Hi John, Thank you for your review! Let us know anytime, if you have questions regarding any emails from us. We are ready to assist you! :)

Christophe from anne et valentin

Perfect Tool

I am very datacentric. I am CEO and old programmer at the same time. So I like to drive the company by data, and I push all the company to drive their services by data. So I did some programs which daily extract data in the ERP, compile these datas, write the data in XL and send XL to the approriate users via email. Previously I did it with a classic SMTP, and as there were too many emails, the smtp servers banned me for abuse detection. So a lot of time lost to reset, to reconfigure.... Since SMTP2Go, nothing to do, work smoothly.

Pros

What I like the most, is that it is invisible. It works all the time. I send 20.000 / months. Smooth, no issues. It is easy to set-up, easy to program in any language. I use VBA or VBScript, so easy.

Cons

I do not know. I didn't have any issues. I hope, the company and this service will remain active for a long time. You never know who purchase who.

Roy from Start-up Shop

It no longer works as it used to.

See above. I would be delighted to talk with somebody at SMPT2GO if they can spare 5 minutes. My number is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I am based in France.

Pros

A geek receommended SMPT2GO to resolve a problem caused by MS-Outlook. Microsoft does not want to know about this problem, much less deal with in.

Cons

For the past several weeks the problem has once again become acute. SMTP2GO is no longer effective. I have no idea why this is so. Neither does my geek.

Response from SMTP2GO

Replied September 2020

Hi! We'd be happy to chat. You can message us and we'll call if you like (your phone number was hidden). We even have a French speaker on staff. :)

Hendrik from RAR Benelux

SMTP2GO

Pros

* the new statistics. * the ease to handle bounces/softbounces * their strick police about the quality of their users. Read: no spammers allowed ;-)

Cons

* the slow website. It can take a while before everything is displayed

Reasons for Choosing SMTP2GO

https://www.serversmtp.com/ * The other mentioned a more aimed at "big users" and I'm a small user... And small users have also the right to send out newsletters through a quality SMTP service I think. * But I do need to send out newsletters and want to (best possible) be sure if they went into the "Inbox" and not in their "Spam folder". * their price is to high to afford. I'm mainly using it for sending out "Flashmails" for a non-profit user.

Response from SMTP2GO

Replied October 2020

Hi Hendrik, Thank you for the awesome review! We look out for our customers equally, large or small! Please reach out to us anytime and happy emailing! :)

Excellent Value

We're using their outgoing mail server service. It's flawless and a life saver. We look forward to growing our business with them in the future.

Pros

SMTP2GO has been reliable, straightforward with billing, and responsive to my issues. Their pricing is also flexible for lulls and surges of service requirements.

Cons

No complaints. Honest! It works. It's fairly priced. ...and they are there when I need them. One minor con... Their summary reporting of email status isn't ideal for large deliveries. I believe they could use a redesign. I'm sure they know it and are probably working on one.

Response from SMTP2GO

Replied November 2020

Hi there, Thank you for the awesome review! We really appreciate it! Any suggestions you have, we are happy to listen and pass them on to the team. Happy emailing! :)

James from JB & SL Waddell Consultants

A simply solution to sending as many emails as you want. Side step ISP email limitations.

Overcoming ISP email monthly and daily limitations at a modest cost. Not more I can say to that is there?

Pros

No limits on the number of emails you can send from your email client. Overcomes the email limitations of many ISPs. Good metrics and support if there are issue with blacklisting. They are strict that only opt-in listsare used and that there are clear opt-out instructions.

Cons

Nothing. It does what it says on the tin. Sometimes there can be issues with blacklisting, but support always are responsive and help fix the issue quickly.

Lynton from DIGITAL PHOTO INDUSTRIES PTY LTD

Industry: Photography

Easy Outgoing Email, Anywhere!

Able to send emails wherever I am in the world. It just runs in the background and I've never had an issue.

Pros

I travel regularly, and frequently hit problems where I couldn't send email via the hotel WiFi. It was always an outgoing mail server issue. With SMTP2GO, I've never had a problem, from the U.S. to Vietnam, to Europe.

Cons

There's nothing I'm unhappy with, it just works.

Response from SMTP2GO

Replied October 2020

Hi Lynton, Thank you for your awesome review! We are so happy to hear that we are working well for you, even on your travels! :) Reach out to us anytime!

Vance from CalSouthern

Use SMTP2GO for our mass email systems. They do a great job and we get all the reports we need.

Being able to use email marketing which is essential.

Pros

The simplicity and how easy it is to use their services. Mass emails are essential and they help make sure everything is sent. I also like their dashboard and being able to see everything in the website.

Cons

Not really too much. At most the set-up in the beginning was slightly difficult. But that comes with most of these types of services. Also, upgrading the services, I haven't been notified or communicated on any new updates they have done to improve their product.

Silvan from Pt.Tunggal idaman abdi

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

SMTP2GO Review

More than 3 years we've been use these services we did not find any major issue or trouble, any queries are answered quick and clearly, overall we are quite satisfy with smtp2go mail delivery services.

Pros

This smtp2go services is the most stable mail delivery services any spam will be filtered and reported here, so we can keep our mail verified and spam free.

Cons

At moment i cannot find any cons with this services

Response from SMTP2GO

Replied October 2020

Hi Silvan, Thank you for your awesome review! We love to hear that you've been with us for so long! Reach out to us anytime! :)

Jens from Pressebüro von Berg GmbH

Very good tool for mail needs

We send out Businessmail and invoices from our Intranet through SMTP2GO and it's very reliable. Also our network devices use it to send notification mail.

Pros

It's very easy to setup, the prices are good, even for small businesses like ours. and with the API and the Webhooks, it's easy to get notified if something goes wrong.

Cons

Sometimes it's a little slow, but this does not happen too often.

Response from SMTP2GO

Replied November 2020

Hi Jens, Thank you for the review!! We are so happy that we are what you need! Let us know if you have any questions. Happy emailing! :)

John from John Brendle Consulting

SMTP2GO has been my go to for out bound email delivery for years.

With large copiers being used for scanning becoming the norm, I have used SMTP2GO to resolve issues that the tech delivering the machine could not get the scanning to work consistantly

Pros

I have only had to call tech support once over the 5 plus years I have used the service. The call was quick and my issue was resolved very quickly. There are very detailed reports that can be tweaked to you needs.

Cons

No Complaints. The one call I had to tech support was resolved so quickly I don't even remember what it was.

Simon from Office Printing Solutions Ltd

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Great Service

Very easy to set up, and runs seemlessly in the background. Have recommended this service to several other copier dealers and I.T professionals.

Pros

Very easy to use, and makes setting up our customers "Scan to Email" functionality a breeze on many different brands of multi funtion printer.

Cons

Not really had any negative issues with the service

Response from SMTP2GO

Replied November 2020

Hi Simon, Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it! Very awesome to hear that we are working great for your scan to email! Let us know if you have any questions. Happy emailing!

Does what it says on the tin!

Excellent, they are fast to respond to queries, alert you to any problems and best of all seem to continually invest in the platform

Pros

Smtp2go is a simple & easy to use product that is packed full of features making IT admin nice and easy.

Cons

The only thing I can think of (and it took me a while) is probably down to the policies as opposed to the software it’s self, such as the dislike to people using autoforwarding of emails - but this may be just my understanding as to how it should work

Richard from Sailpower

Industry: Maritime

Excellent value!

Pros

SMTP2GO is an inexpensive way to ensure that email gets delivered as intended without many of the problems that other providers encounter. If you need to track your traffic, that is available and useful.

Cons

Nothing to report that comes to mind. My needs are relatively simple; reliability and consistency.

Response from SMTP2GO

Replied November 2020

Hi Richard, Thank you for your review. We appreciate it! So happy to hear that you are happy with our services! Reach out anytime you have questions. Happy emailing! :)

Jason from B'nai B'rith International

Our organization is a heavy user for SMTP2Go to process thousands of messages.

BIPAC would not be able to do business without SMTP2Go. If we had to switch to another vendor it would require a significant time expense to have our developers rebuild applications and then to create the level of analytics provided by your platform.

Pros

Great analytics and openness of the platform. It provides us a lot of intelligence for how our messages are sent to companies and government officials.

Cons

It seems expensive for our monthly contract as compared to other solutions in the marketplace (e.g. mailgun).

Ken from Strickland Agencies Limited

No drama, ever!

Pros

Have found SMTP2GO extremely reliable and have never experienced any issues with the service. email delivery. User interface is simply, clear and easy to use. There is a good level of detail available in the log files that is useful in tracking email delivery issues.

Cons

Only minor request would be to have the option to retain email logs for up to 12 months. This is functionality I would be happy to be a small additional charge for access to.

Lars from Stadshartkerk

SMTP2GO as a worry free mail service

I experienced problems with sending mail from my own server. Often they didn't arrive. Therefore I wanted to have a solid worry-free, reliable solution for sending mail instead of configuring and maintain a smtp-server myself. The quality is very good for the prices. I would recommend SMPT2GO to everyone.

Pros

I like the ease of adding new users in a very short time. The multiple ports and protocols are a big pro. Also the stats / reports are nice to have.

Cons

You cannot assign a webhook to a single user.

Mike from Hatfield Integrated Technologies Pty Ltd

Industry: Computer Networking

SMTP2GO Works Flawlessly

We find interfacing with Office 365 Exchange online is sometimes very slow and a bit temperamental. SMTP2GO works every time. It is also perfect for bulk email distribution without the blacklist possibility.

Pros

It is simple to setup. It does what we want it to without fuss and problems

Cons

The payment processor. It is cumbersome and doesn't always work first time.

Response from SMTP2GO

Replied October 2020

Hi Mike, Thank you for the amazing review! We really appreciate that! Let us know if you ever have any questions! Happy emailing!

Tim from Call One

Sends our emails exactly as expected.

Pros

Decent reporting so I can see who is sending how much mail. I am able to generate spreadsheets over whatever time period is relevant that show who send mail to who with what subject line at what time.

Cons

Stop emailing me about SFP configurations. One of the people in our SFP record has theirs configured to be more wide-open than SMTP2GO likes, so it harasses me about it weekly, but I can't make that other company change their record.

Nic from Highground Design

Highly Recommended Mail Sender

The sending quality is 100% , it is literally blacklist proof, which is why we use SMTP2GO. Other mail senders claim to be, but after trial usually misstep. The customer support is also exceptional.

Pros

This mail sender is blacklist proof, pure and simple.

Cons

Set-up is technical, but then again mail senders are by default, so it's expected.

Response from SMTP2GO

Replied October 2020

Hi Nic, Wow! Thank you for the glowing review! We really appreciate that! We are here if you ever have any questions! :)

Very Good Service. Great value for email services

This service is being used to send alerts for photo alarms. All alerts are always on tile. Very very reliable service and I have been using this company for many years. Very happy with the service.

Pros

This service is very cheap but very efficient. All messages sent were delivered promptly and quickly. Never had and issues with bounced messages for my recipients.

Cons

No issues to report. Never had any problems with this service.

Giovanni from Support Logistic Services srl

Industry: Defense & Space

Very good Service

I solve the problem to configure the email once and mantain it always working even if we change service provider. From the business point of view, it means the possibility to easly manage requests, messages, wherever I'm and with any provider.

Pros

The capability to be use my email account on my laptop, mobile, table wherever in the world without to change any configuration.

Cons

Nothing, I found the service easy to set up, and easy to use.