Browse Linkly Reviews

Mohamed from Fekry Studio

I love how simple Linkly is

Pros

It's pretty accurate and easy to use! I like how it's focused on 1 simple mission, and it gets the job done as easily as possible, as fast as possible.

Cons

I loved how easy it is to start creating links, and how even easier it is to track everything, nothing more than I need for the task I am aiming to complete.

Powerful, Easy to use, and Best Customer Support of all the Link Trackers

Linkly tracks our email marketing campaigns, and influencer reach outs on social media. With the information that linkly reports we are able to see which links are being clicked, which links have the highest conversions, along with beautiful charts.

Pros

The onboarding process is super intuitive. Setting up DNS was also very clear. I was able to start using the service immediately virually within minutes. I have tested other link tracking, and shortners that were way to complicated. Linkly does everything we need it to do, plus its easy to setup, and manage. The reporting is also very clear. The support team is the most responsive out of any of the providers that we use. We contacted a bunch of other companies, and most didn't even respond. Linkly support is always support helpful, and follows up to make sure you are satisfied. The personal attention is amazing.

Cons

Initial it didn't have the conversion tracking built into the reporting screen. However, after contact customer support they were able to revise the report to accomodate what I needed. It took them until the next day, I have never seen a company act so quickly as Linkly did to accomodate our needs.

Reasons for Choosing Linkly

Linkly has everything we need, it's easy to use out of the box. The customer support is top notch. We can count on it. Other services did not have conversion tracking at all. They also were not nearly as helpful or responsive, or their pricing was also too high. Linkly charges very reasonable pricing, and is the best valuable based on the feature set.

Alon from Mayple

Easy to use, quite powerful, responsive developers

Very nice product, was our favorite among several we tried. The developer/owner of Linkly is very responsive and developed helpful features quickly, following our request. Very cool.

Pros

Simple, sane defaults, easy to use web app.

Cons

Not all data easily visible in-app in list mode, no rule enforcement or defaults for new link configuration.

Great tool for tracking every link with free-for-life minimum option

So far it's been great. It meets all my expectations from tool of this kind. Robust, powerful, with a lot of features that, to my surprise, I didn't think of but found most useful. Highly recommend

Pros

I like the most how comprehensive it is. When you look at it you know that creators really know online tracking. There is not a single feature that make you think "what would I need it for?". Cloaking, setting referrers, UTMs, blocking bots and spiders, protection from fraud, conversion tracking, tracking pixels (e.g. FB, Google). It's a bonafide tracking powerhorse. Love the tool.

Cons

Seasoned marketers would find their way about this tool pretty quickly but for beginners configuration may be a bit overwhelming. Some initial tutorials or interactive guides that show most important features would be highly beneficial.

Reasons for Choosing Linkly

It offered free option with no strings attached

Paul S from hearth health

Simple and effective

Great - simple and smooth!

Pros

Ease of use, ability to add simple peramiters to URL's, clear and clean dashboard

Cons

Having to click to create a new link - maybe a quick link creator field on main page so enter URL and gives you a pastboarded tinkly link - you can then go and do more if you want.

Reasons for Switching to Linkly

Wanted a really basic, immediate and simple way to track link clicks

Shanda from Shanda Em

Great for tracking

This software it remarkably easy to use and would be a great choice for any marketer who wants to be able to track link metrics without losing brand integrity.

Pros

The metrics that this software provides is excellent for most users, I would imagine. It's also great that your links are fully branded.

Cons

Though this is no fault of the software itself, I think it's worth mentioning that plenty of people are still sceptical of clicking on shortlinks.

I am so Happy I Found Linkly!

Pros

The easyness and the google sheet integration with the add-on - it just helped me and my team reduce a lot of effort in the whole duration of data tracking analysis.

Cons

The Free Trial only allows 1000 clicks. Only if it was a better number I would have been able to make a much more informed decision as to which subscription to buy.

Anthony from AWong Media

Great solution for link shortening, especially for "mail:to" events

I am able to link to customers a "mailto:" link that pre-populates an email message for them to send to their friends to forward our deals and sweepstakes. This is a feature that works very well in Linkly, that doesn't work on platforms elsewhere.

Pros

To be completely honest, there are a lot of these services, bit.ly, etc. But, Linkly provides some amazing tracking and analytics in a very well packaged dashboard. I believe that for the price you pay, this sets them apart. In addition, I am specifically using them for their ability to shorten and enable "mailto:" links. Many other URL shorteners don't work like that. This way I can enable my customers to be able to forward my messaging in a pre-packaged email.

Cons

I wish that the views on the free plan were extended a little bit bas 1,000/month, to get a good feel for the software, but it's understandable.

See above, re: "mailto"

Robert from Walport Productions

Solves a core problem cheaply and efficiently

For any marketer on a budget look no further, Linkly solves the key link tracking needs.

Pros

Linkly is an awesome service that allows for easy centralization of link tracking and cookie-ing. Makes monitoring and optimizing digital marketing easy.

Cons

It's not the most fully featured software but it covers all the basics and at a very reasonable price

Jeffrey Ty from Hydro-Ganics LLC

Industry: Farming

Must Have Software

Anonymous email forwarding.

Pros

I like being able to mask my domain from internet trolls, spiders and bots.

Cons

Still trying to find a con. So far i have been unable to find any drawback whatsoever.

Reasons for Choosing Linkly

Their Worldclass support is second to none.

michael from Self-employed

The best link shortener I,ve tried.

Linkly is the best custom link shortener I tried. Add your retargeting pixels then the advanced Redirects Redirect the users based on their country, device, languages.. Another feature that is usefull for marketer is the link rotator to split your traffic. With the integrations like zapier and google sheet it give you everything you need and even more.

Pros

The ability to redirect users by country, device or by using a link rotator.

Cons

Maybe the apparence of the dashboard can be improve, but it really didnt change anything when you use it.

Reasons for Choosing Linkly

Most of the other tools missed some of the key features or integration I was looking for.

Best tools for link rotate

Pros

Easy to setup. Will suggest to my team to maximise use

Cons

Limited function, But for overall is good

Thomi from Thomi Sakali Consulting - Space to Play

Super Intuitive - User-friendly

I am tracking clicks to links on my website without having to get a headache figuring out Google Analytics.

Pros

Very easy to use and intuitive interface and features. I use it to track traffic/clicks on different links on my website. It gives me the ability to exclude all IPs of my team so I can count customer clicks only. Also their customer service connected my product to godaddy and now I have really nice subdomain vanity urls for all my products which I am tracking.

Cons

I am looking forward to more integrations by Linkly. I would like to see an integration between Linkly and Capsule CRM.

recommended by Google.

Dylan from HustlerSource

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Why I chose (and stuck with) Linkly

I'm loving the link rotator feature personally. This allows me to split test and get the maximum return on my clicks!

Pros

I really like how simple it is to get started (custom domain, pricepoint). I was able to get my initial setup in less than 30 minutes! Additionally, I like how you can see all of the clicks in one central dashboard - makes it super easy to track!

Cons

I haven't come across anything yet that I didn't like. I'm a newer member but I'm completely setup and have had zero issues thus far!

Reasons for Switching to Linkly

This wordpress plugin didn't give me the capabilities to link rotate, target by device, etc. Linkly is going to help me get to the next level in my business!

Nick from BeeLine Reader

Great for mailto links

I used automated emails generated by Stripe in my business. They only allow us to use web links in these emails, even though some of the buttons they use would work best for us with mailto links. Unfortunately, the link shortener I was previously using is not compatible with mailto links. Fortunately, Linkly is!

Pros

Found this because I was searching for a link shortener that works with mailto links. This one does, and it's really easy to use. I'm looking at shifting over all of my link shortening to Linkly.

Cons

So far, I've not found anything I didn't like.

Sagar from AR Digital

Feature rich URL shortener geo targeting and mailto links

Pros

Love the geo targeting feature whereby it auto detects user's location and redirects to appropriate local URL, also happy with the mailto link shortening which isn't offered by most link shortners

Cons

the shortened URLs are longer than those from bitly and goo.gl and using them on linkedin ends up getting re-shortened

Reasons for Switching to Linkly

mailto links and geo detect

Jesse from Vegan Travel Guides

Industry: Writing and Editing

Best link service I could find.

All I've done is set up a few links, but that was very easy, and everything has gone smoothly. Based on this I'd be confident to try other services if/when I need them.

Pros

I like how simple and intuitive it is. All I require is a handful of links to track, which should be a simple task in 2020! But despite spending most of my day online solving problems, I spent a surprising and frustrating amount of time with other systems. With Linkly it took me only a few minutes to set up everything I need, and monitoring the links is also very easy. That's all I need at this stage, but there is clearly a lot of other functionality there for businesses who need it.

Cons

I haven't found anything to dislike. It does everything I need, for free.

Reasons for Switching to Linkly

Bitly would have charged for a service (half a dozen different links to the same page) which wasn't worth paying monthly for at my business's current stage of development. This is free with Linkly.

Jed from Mission Connect

Solid Product

Pros

Super easy to use from the moment I landed on their site. Love all the options to track how links are utilized.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. I think Linkly is a great alternative.

James from WikiJob

Very intuitive, with lots of nifty features

We're using it to manage the various types of affiliate links we promote on WikiJob – where those links redirect to, how we monitor and report on them, etc.

Pros

It's simple to use, and the in-built reports on platform, destination, referrer etc make it easy to see what's working and what isn't it. Plus it's good value for what you get.

Cons

As yet, there's no means to do bulk edits.

Reasons for Switching to Linkly

Linkly is better value and easier to use than either of those two competitor products.

Ramprasad from UnitedHealth Group

Short link to email

Pros

Allows creating short link for e-mail addresses, which isn't available with bit.ly. Similarly, allows modifying actual URL which again isn't available on bit.ly.

Cons

Cannot create custom url-link-extension, like in bit.ly

Reasons for Switching to Linkly

Couldn't create short link for email addresses

Fernando from Punta Cana limo Transfer

Linkly best solution for shorten links

See you click on the link I send, it has help me also to easy the Url by shorten it and is easy to send and track

Pros

the fact that I can track how many people chick on the link and I can use to promote my business

Cons

so far none! Linkly has surpassed all my expectations.

Leif from LivNao

Useful Application - Wish I Knew of Earlier

We are using this to simplify our user experience tracking and account access. We used to have to delegate someone to go to each application one by one. Now it all comes to one place and allows us to retask our time to other things.

Pros

Simplicity. It does not require training or demonstration to use. It also does not require constant updating or use, you set it and then it runs until you need to change anything at your discretion. Making it very easy to leave run in the background.

Cons

No complaints thus far. I need to use it more often before I would be able to adequately communicate any complaints.

Laura from Computer Games

Industry: Program Development

Great support and help

Overall really positive. Quick helpful support and a great product!

Pros

I liked how simple it is to use - and it works! Only in free trial now but time will tell to see how it works for conversion!

Cons

I feel like a quick video tutorial would have answered most of my questions. As set up needed a little explanation. Maybe some to help explain integration with Facebook for example a bit more.

Marcus from BOND

Good option for creating shortlinks for mailto: links

Pros

Possibility to create shortlink from a mailto: link

Cons

Not really any hickups, pretty happy at the moment.

Reasons for Choosing Linkly

Possibility to create mailto: shortlinks.

Niels from Niels Mentink Websites

Great service, amazing ease of use

Great, used it for a poster for people to sign up for a tournament

Pros

The ease of use, it's super easy to just make a link that you can change afterwards and also get to monitor

Cons

The fact that it doesnt sanitize urls automatically, i spent a few minutes figuring out why my url wasnt working.

Jeevin from Absolute Results Productions Ltd.

The Software We Exactly Need!

Pros

Linkly helps us shorten links....exactly what we need

Cons

Not as simply to use as competitors; links are a bit too long.

Andrew from Symphonic Distribution

Industry: Music

Linkly Made it Easy for me to Share a Mailto Link

I've been able to accomplish the task of tracking email send link click conversions for a lead generation campaign.

Pros

Linkly accomplishes what other link-link sharing platforms fall short on, like mailto link sharing and more.

Cons

I have yet to find a con with this software.

Viviana from Loue Froid

Industry: Machinery

Linkly Review

I would recommend this software when someone is looking for a platform that does this.

Pros

I like the ease of use of the software. Having to post on all platforms can be tedious and Linkly definitely helps with this.

Cons

Posting on all platforms doesn't work, I had issues when using it for Instagram.

Louis from Government Administration

Industry: Government Relations

Our email address is really really long so this website is a game changer.

Pros

I was looking for a shorter email address and I found this website. It's super easy to use and support "mailto:" fonction!

Cons

Nothing so far, I just start using the product.

Like bit.ly but better

Pros

We needed "mailto:" support for links, and Bitly could not support this. Came across Linkly and glad that we were to find a solution for our needs.

Cons

No cons -- it does what it does -- shortens links

Needed "mailto:" link support

Niall from Custom pharma services

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great software

Pros

Good features, relatively easy to use and got great results

Cons

Download options are limited and should have a feature to use images hosted on your own server

Kenneth from Ken Thompson Creative, LLC

Much better than tiny URL

Everything went swimmingly

Pros

What attracted us to Linkly is the ability to use a short URL for a mailto: situation, which the competitors do not allow or have functionality for.

Cons

None that come to mind at this point in time

Daniel from LivNao

Linkly helps fill a gap that bit.ly left

Pros

We can use mailto: links, something that bit.ly doesn't support!

Cons

The UI is a little bit dated and harder to use compared to bit.ly

Edward from PracticeReasoningTests.com

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

A brilliant product

Pros

Linkly is easy to use, simple, quick and best of all, it works great!

Cons

Nothing bad so far, everything including customer service has been fantastic.

James from GDCG

Great mailto generator

Pros

The only mailto link shortener I found that works!

Cons

Nothing I could see has made think it's missing.

Aleksandra from OLIO

Absolutely recommended!

Pros

- very easy to use - great customer help - clear data

Cons

- analysis of the trafic could be a bit more specific

Michelle from Computer software

amazing for mailto links :) !

Pros

I love that it works with mailto links.

Cons

Nothing really! It's perfect! It easily let me create shorter links for mailto links.