• Pros

• "It's extremely user friendly, customer support is fantastic, and my favorite part is the time it saves me!"

• "Ease of use/ speed/ organization- a lot of great features! Also great to be able to use the app and/or log in remotely!"

• "The soft ware its easy to use. My staff love it because it makes their jobs easier. Software beest yet to see."

• Cons

• "Booking AND events windows a little redundant for a restaurant but I'm sure comes in handy for a hotel- might be better with a choice for either/or."

• "Every once in a while making a pdf freezes but it clears up quickly "

• "Only issue for me is the notes feature on the calendar is too small for me to notice...think that is more of a glasses issue though :) "

Browse Tripleseat Reviews

Lauren from Weber Grill Restaurant

Industry: Restaurants

The system every Private Dining Sales person has been waiting for!

I had the pleasure of being introduced to Tripleseat at a previous job, and that company unanimously agreed for all of the concepts to make the switch to their program. It was better than the other options out there at the time, and made the most sense. After working with everyone while being at that company, I brought them on board to my current employer. Their sales team, support team, training team, all of them, are so friendly, and helpful! There is no question too small, or request too large to be considered. I am a big fan, and would recommend them to anyone looking for a new booking system in a heartbeat.

Pros

My favorite part of TripleSeat is that everything makes logical sense, and is able to be customized to your needs. When inputting the information, you don't have unnecessary steps in order to get your basic needs into the system. If I have a brand new manager who only gets a date, time, number of guests, and the host's contact info, they can (within minutes) get them a contract. At the very least they can send them an email with menus and instead of loosing a sticky note, have it tracked so I can follow up. Truly this was made for the Sales person in mind, with how the data is tracked, and how much time it saves.

Cons

My only wish for the software, was that it would allow for you to track correspondence directly with a contact and not having it connected to an event. There doesn't seem to be a way to pull up someone who is in your data base, and just send them a prospecting email, or share with them updated menus or promotions. You have to export their contact information and email, or use a previous event.

Courtney from Fernandos

Best Catering Booking Software

Always great. The customer service if I ever have a question or issue that needs sorting is quick and helpful. I use this software daily and I love using it. It makes my job and my day more efficient.

Pros

Ease of use. I can easily train other employees quickly on how to book orders. I love the customization and ease of adding new menu items. The reporting is excellent for keeping track of sales and other marking tools.

Cons

I wish that it had the ability to auto populate a packing slip for the kitchen. I.e. when fajitas are ordered for 10, it would populate on the kitchen sheet the exact amount of food by oz or quarts the kitchen would need to prepare.

Melissa from Ralph Brennan Catering and Events

USer Friendly and Great Customer Support

Tripleseat is great. I do not see us leaving or using anything else . They are wonderful.

Pros

The software is easy to use. You can work your way through the program and it is easy to navigate. The customer support is wonderful. They really work with you until they find the problem. They are all very friendly and keep you posted on finding the issue as well.

Cons

I miss putting information in sometimes because it does not require you to tab through some of the spaces. I find it is an issue for my counterpart as well.

Mackenzie from Pago Restaurant Group

Gets the job done

Pros

Everything is consolidated in one place (communication etc.)

Cons

- Your search in the search bar has to be a full name or title otherwise it won't pull up - Editing in Picklist (when you have long menus) is a pain because you have to type and then scroll all the way to the top to edit (ex: make bold, change color); similarly copy and pasting only sometimes works; similarly when you click the clear all formatting it only sometimes works; similarly when I save a picklist there will be random spaces missing when I go to use it in a BEO that weren't there when I saved it - Functionality in regards to saving email templates is very confusing because there are multiple ways to save and some show in certain places as opposed to others (I've watched ALL the videos on this too and it shouldn't be happening that way according to the videos - You can't do multiple **SEPARATE** dates for the exact same event and a booking leaves a giant chunk of time open especially if it is months apart.

Kimberly from Corkbuzz LLC

A great easy product

Tripleseat is immensely helpful in not overbooking and being able to plan ahead in terms of revenue coming in and tracking client retention. It is also extremely helpful in building and customizing contracts

Pros

Tripleseat is very user friendly and intuitive. It's easy to teach yourself and customize settings to what you need. I run the events for 3 restaurants and can customize what I need for each restaurant

Cons

There are glitches that when I've brought them up to customer support have been brushed off. For example: the emails from tripleseat tend to get blocked by company's firewalls or go to trash. It happens very often with my finance clients. When I've brought this up, customer support has just said to tell the client to check their junk folder but I can't really keep telling the Directors of Private Dining for major banking companies the problem is on their end so I end up not using tripleseat when booking my finance clients which is most of our revenue.

Shannon from Noho Hospitality

Efficiency has driven productivity!!

Overall, I love TS. As mentioned, I am so much more efficient than at previous places of employment without TS. And I can access it anywhere to do whatever I need to do. I would absolutely recommend TS to any restaurants/hotel/sales departments looking to increase productivity and numbers.

Pros

With Tripleseat, I am able to handle more work, communicate with more clients and overall be more efficient. I have been in restaurant events for many years and I am doing more than double in event revenue using TS than with a previous employer without TS. It's easy to use, relatively intuitive (once you get the hang of it) and my experience with my account rep has been amazing.

Cons

The only negative thing I would have to say is the discussions software usage with email servers. I do all of my communicating through the TS Discussions. A lot of my messages end up in Spam and clients have to reach out again, or just never see my message.

Joe from Chenault Vineyards

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Great Support - Can Solve about any problem if you think flexible

Took me awhile to get everyone on-board with it, and get people away from the idea of emailing a scanned, handwritten document. But once people started seeing the magic it took off quick.

Pros

The calendar, daily updates, and ability to customize anything is amazing.

Cons

It's a lot of work to get all your documents set up just the way you want them. But once you figure it out it goes quickly. The support team is fast and can solve any problem. Sometimes they'll do the work for you. Wish it handled vendors better and had a way to schedule musical acts within an event. You can make it work, but it's clunky.

Kenneth from The Kitchen Restaurant Group

Tripleseat Crushes!

Pros

The most easeful part of planning and implementing events is having everything necessary for all teams (admin, chef, service) in a one stop, easy to use place. Since it's cloud-based I can access it at home, and give on the spot guidance to my teams who are already on site.

Cons

The only hiccup that I would like to see rectified is having any uploaded documents that my team has made readily available on the scroll over button on the calendars. For example, you scroll over an event on the calendar and it would be awesome to have not only BEOs but also uploaded menus and receipts there too.

Ryan from When Pigs Fly Pizzeria

Observations

Overall, everything has been great. Every time I've needed help with something, the customer service has been prompt, kind, thorough and very helpful.

Pros

Being able to keep everything centrally located and organized.

Cons

It would be nice if there was greater communications between discussions with a lead then turned into an event. I have had a couple occasions that something was discussed with a guest but was unable to find the conversation. It would be nice if the printable calendar of events was more clear with what is confirmed or prospect. The text is too small and doesn't contain the basic info of what some of my team would need at first glance. I post a paper copy of out scheduled events for the month for everyone to reference but doesn't provide them the basic necessary information.

Carlene from PRESS RESTAURANT

A Modern Day Software for a Modern Day Planner

I LOVE TRIPLESEAT. If you're a planner looking to for a software that is easy for you to use, your team, and your clients this is it. Their customer service is impeccable and all documents are customizable.

Pros

The best part about Tripleseat is the ease of use.

Cons

My least favorite part about the software is the reporting.

Laura from Gulf Drive Cafe

Best event planning software on the market

Everything from being more organized, more efficient, client management, lead management to cost and financial analysis.

Pros

What is not to love? It has every feature and function that I need to keep me organized. We have over 200 weddings and events per year in a multi-million dollar waterfront restaurant, and Tripleseat is basically my right arm. I use it for everything from its calendar, creating BEOs and contracts for the clients, food and beverage cost management, etc. I also have demo'd similar products and have chosen to stay with Tripleseat because they have everything I need, and even things I didn't know I needed!

Cons

There really aren't any cons to list here - anytime I have needed something, I just talk to their customer service team and they explain where it is, or add it for me. For instance, I wanted better reporting on lead sources and where the business was coming from, and they added a custom report for me the next day!

Anna from Etcetera Etcetera Restaurant

Review of Tripleseat

Well it has been 9 years since we have been using this product. We have been using with is to create events for the restaurant. It has a form that captures leads on the website. There have been a handful of times that we have had someone reach out to us to see how we are doing. Their is no integration with other sites that partner to capture more leads and bring them into the restaurant. Marketing it can integrate with Mailchimp which is great but that is not enough for exposure.

Pros

It is east to use and create recurring events for the clients. The integration with Mailchimp is simple. Their is a way of storing CC cards for clients which is a nice feature

Cons

There are no integrations/partnerships with other sites like BizBatch, OpenTable so we get some exposure. We were never explained about the market place and how to create a better listing. No real human help unless that you reached out and asked.

Yessica from Hotel Barcel Santo Domingo

Tripleseat: A tool that every event planner needs

This software is a time saver for every event planner out there. The notes on the calendar keep me updated, and improve the communication with our clients.

Pros

I like the way it is arranged! The dashboard indicate important information you might need in your daily basis. The calendar and other tabs from the menu, are very well organized, easy to access, and great features you can have to run reports, among other things. There are several filters you can use to search for events status, rooms, owners, and availability in the calendar. The copying feature for events and notes, is one of the greatest time saver on this software.

Cons

Not be able to copy an event for several days at once in the calendar.

James from Carmens Events

Tripleseat is a software you NEED!

Tripleseat has completely transformed the way I do business. Moving from paper quotes and contracts to having an actual system like a corporation to manage my customers. Its night and day the amount of information I know about my customers now and as the owner, I like that I can see where each customer is in the sales funnel. Its made our company paperless and so much more organized. In the end, our customers trust us more because we never miss a detail and my employees save time because they arent endlessly chasing down information.

Pros

Very easy to learn and setup due to the onboarding team and account representative.

Cons

Its hard to find something I dont like about tripleseat. I guess my only complaint would be theres no mobile app, just a mobile website. So you have to sign in each time on mobile. Its really not a bother, but if you are forcing me to say something negative, thats all I can think of!

MADISON from 4AM

Good experience, can use improvements

I really have enjoyed using Tripleseat so far, overall. If there could be a way to fix the email going to spam issue, it would make me trust Tripleseat much more.

Pros

First I need to state that we use Tripleseat for unconventional purposes as we are not a restaurant. But I will say it has really helped streamline our contracts and payment processes -- I've noticed a substantial improvement in our A/R process and some credit is due to Tripleseat's ease of use for clients.

Cons

There are a lot of features I wish the software had, or that the software made easier to use. One example would be to show me on the dashboard how many contracts we have sent out that still await client signatures, and to be able to issue automated follow-ups for completion. Another major issue we've recently uncovered is that Tripleseat communication with clients often goes into their SPAM folder which creates obvious issues for us in terms of securing contracts and making our clients happy.

Melissa from TAO Group

Event Coordinating Just Got Easier!

Pros

It is a literal ONE STOP SHOP for all of your Event Coordinating & management needs! It houses all of your leads, easily converts them to a contact or event, allows you to customize what suits your venues needs by building as many templates as necessary & always easy to modify! Also a great overview of your week, easily generates reports, sales etc.

Cons

I can't say much that I dislike about the software, my team & I use it from clock-in to clock-out & also easily manage our events on off days if needed via smartphone.

Karin from Duffy's Tavern and Grill

Easy To Use For Client and User

Pros

The program makes communication incredibly simple and provides great tools for guest interaction. I particularly love how quick the customer support team is to respond to any questions and/or issues that come up. They are incredibly receptive to feedback as well.

Cons

The only issue we have at the moment is that there is no recurring event feature. We have multiple groups that meet at the same time in the same room on a weekly basis and we have to manually enter them in each time. I am told that they are developing this software though!

Casey from Stone Tower Winery

Tripleseat Review

It's been great and a true asset once we got the hang of it.

Pros

This is a great software to receive event leads directly from our website. It also helps to track leads to bookings ratio. I love that people can pay directly through triple seat. It really helps to streamline our event management system. I also love that they can sign contracts electronically and view all of their contracts and payments in their viewing portal. The reporting feature is an awesome way to keep track of revenue.

Cons

I have not been able to figure out how to set up the reminders in a way that is beneficial to us. It seems to have a lot of ways to automatically remind users of when they need to reach out to get information, pay the final bill, etc. but it isn't very straight forward. The website itself could be designed a little better... but it's not terrible.

Ivy from Orpheum Theater

Decent Calendar tool, nice for receivables, but lacking in cost data

The software works for us for now, and it seems to be in active development. However, if VenueOps were more affordable and allowed user customization of system generated forms and reports, we would probably use that instead. Their calendar hold management is far superior for our needs.

Pros

The calendar helps us to track leads and properly manage holds. The invoicing capabilities are intuitive and flexible. I really like being able to customize the forms and documents the system generates on my own. VenueOps didn't allow that, it was very frustrating.

Cons

There doesn't appear to be any way for me to add General Ledger codes for the income side, and there's no way to track the associated costs with invoiced items and services.

Tripleseat has allowed me to be much more efficient with hosting events.

It has been a huge time saver since previously we were managing events with documents and spreadsheets.

Pros

It was very easy to learn, and the customer support is great. I do not currently have it setup to accept payment, but the fact that customers can e-sign so easily has been great. They also have been diligent about making updates and improvements and clearly explaining how to use them.

Cons

The discussions (messaging through the software via email) function has been a bit tricky for me. My messages often go to customers' spam, and the formatting isn't intuitive.

Sarah from Armandos Restaurant

Excellent!

Pros

Tripleseat is very intuitive and user friendly. It has helped us grow our catering and events business. Having Tripleseat keeps us organized and maintain an open line of communication with our customers as well as internal staff.

Cons

The credit card processing is a higher rate than the owners wish to pay. Otherwise I do not see any other cons in the software or the tech support.

TS Review

Pros

The software is constantly evolving and growing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has even helping push through new updates that would specifically help our company and the new projects we come up with. They are definitely ahead of the curve for the event software market.

Cons

Sometime the reports dont tell us exactly what we are looking for and it take a bit more digging.

Lauren from Stone Tower Winery

Weddings & Events Review

The electronic signature and pre created contracts have been most beneficial for our company. Additionally, the ease of locating events through the search bar has been great.

Pros

The ease of making contracts and the ability to organize all events.

Cons

We are not set up to receive payment through tripleseat. This makes receiving payments quite a few steps longer. Additionally, we dislike the structure of the emails sent to clients. It looks very automated, and we are unable to change it. Finally, I would like to be able to reply in the tripleseat portal through my email. For example, when I get email notifications, I would like to be able to respond directly to that email and have the email go through the portal.

Ashley from Brennan's Restaurant

Invaluable

Daily organization of events

Pros

The organizational aspects are the most important. The events are laid out well and the software is easy to use.

Cons

The design and layout are a bit dated and difficult to customize. It would be nice to be able to easily customize the layouts for each page, however, I find that the design element of this software is limited in what it can do.

Jessica from Boston-Events

I love Triplseat

I'm able to get back to inquiries within minutes of receiving them. I'm notified and it's as simple as choosing one of my template emails in order to respond very timely. Also, the customer support is 100%!

Pros

Cons

Small, minor glitches that are typically resolved very quickly after sending a help ticket.

Very user friendly. Great system to keep all your contacts & information in.

Keeps me organized, they have created a user friendly discussion so you can interact with other event professional.

Pros

That I can keep all my notes, beo's, kitchen menus, etc in one database online. If I ever lose a physical copy of a contact I can always go online and pull up the information.

Cons

Sometimes the system has a few minor glitches when trying to input BEO's. The thing I like the least is when I search a name and 5 Jon Doe's show up you have to select one and then start your search over if that is not the correct person.

Maggie from Brewed

Tripleseat makes it easy to keep track of scheduled events and leads.

Pros

I like that the calendar keeps track of events marked as definite, tentative, prospect, etc. I also like that when a new lead comes through, it automatically shows you what you already have booked on that day on the side of the lead form.

Cons

I wish that creating or editing documents and contracts was a bit easier and involved less HTML use.

Thomas from NFL Experience Times Square

Tripleseat over all other options

Pros

I love the calendar feature along with the intuitive design of the software. It makes use whether a first time user or a seasoned user simple and straight forward. Also, adjusting items, drop-downs etc is SO simple

Tripleseat and our Catering Company

Pros

Tripleseat has numerous functions that allow for speedy BEO creation and client to business communication. It lays all aspects of the event order out in easy to read fashion for the customer and creates easy to communicate documents & prep sheets for our kitchen.

Cons

The customer service team is speedy to respond but doesn't always give straightforward answers. There's a couple things I've requested but they cannot help with. Some things I request aren't easily changeable, however.

Great program

Pros

Mobil features are great. Easy to use while on the go or at your desk. Discussion portal as well as sending contracts through the software make it so easy.

Cons

Some clients have trouble navigating the guest portal and finding where to sign the contract. Also if they don't use the original link, sometimes a credit card cannot be uploaded.

Jason from Iron Cactus

Industry: Restaurants

Best event planner product available

This is the go to event management software. It is amazing.

Pros

This is the most robust, affordable, featureful solution to event management out there. Try it and never look back!

Cons

THere are so many features, but it is very intuitive for functionality. Great tool for saving, payment, and BEO production.

Elizabeth from Chimney Rock Inn

Tripleseat Review

Pros

Tripleseat is extremely user friendly and offers great reporting features. Their customer service team is amazing and responds to most questions within minutes. Also very open to suggestions from users and actually implements them!

Cons

Nothing - I have never had a single complaint about the software.

Raul from Dos caminos restaurant

Industry: Military

Its great and well done software. I have to say even though it needs a few upgrates. Over great.

It.makes.my day, with well stablished programs. I use this program to do my daily do's.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes it just drops and but custumer service is a great help to fix any issues we may have. Updates need to happen more often.

Great program for a busy sales/ events person

Emily from City winery

Tripleseat

We have been able to stream line our costs and spending with help from Tripleseat. It makes us all better sales people

Pros

User and customer friendly. Prompt help with any questions.

Cons

Every once in a while making a pdf freezes but it clears up quickly

Michelle from Tao Group/The Stanton Social

I love this product!

Pros

This is an incredible software making communication easy between events personnel and f&b operators.

Cons

I don't think I have many cons, other than my calendar defaults to a random date in June every time.

Thomas from Charlie Palmer Group

A Staple in the Industry

Quick customer service; easy to work with and the reporting is top quality for event sales professionals

Pros

Easy to use; intuitive and straight forward reporting

Cons

The calendar feature has lagged for me in the past

Justin from Hospitality

Tripleseat is the best!

Pros

I like it's ease of use. It makes BEO'S super easy to pull up and print. Also communicating with clients is a breeze

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about this software.

Tim from Helenin the Heights

Tripleseat is excellent

Overall my experience has been a positive one

Pros

Does what I need it to do, helps to organize our leads, makes execution of the event easier

Cons

Not terribly intuitive in terms of use, there are many features that would likely benefit me I have not invested time to learn

Toby from Pike Brewing Company

Solid platform

Pros

Easy to use and organize followup tasks. Great tracking and reporting features. Image libraries and pick lists offer highly custom guest packages.

Cons

Messaging system is clunky, often directs to client spam folders.

Virginia from Howl at the Moon

Tripleseat Review

Pros

Tripleseat allows an easy and thorough way to input information for reservations and parties. It is the most convenient way to see cost breakdowns, party and reservation details, and seating information that I have experienced.

Cons

The interface can take some getting used to. It takes a little while to get adjusted to how to operate the website but once you get the hang of it, it's smooth sailing.

Yessica from Barcel Santo Domingo

Its so easy to manage several events with this software!

Pros

Creating and copying events is very fast and easy with Tripleaseat! I love when I share documents, receive notifications when client signs the contract and I can receive messages from clients directly through tripleseat.

Cons

So far I have no complaints! Only thing Im not sure about is payments though the guest portal, I think it could be a little risky.

Samec from Ascend Prime Steak and sushi

Great software

I have had a great experience with triple seat so far. It makes calendar events easy to read and is a great way organize events.

Pros

I like the ease of use of triple seat and the interfaces simple layout.

Cons

Despite having an interface that is easy to engage with, sometimes the amount of information displayed on the calendar can be a bit too much and therefore overwhelming at times

Makes event booking easier

Pros

Building of a customer database, tracking of data, fairly easy to use.

Cons

Still a bit clunky, can't compete with the live visual aspect of Gather. Missing some intuitive elements.

Winnie from Saloniki Greek

Using for catering and its been great!

Pros

Very user friendly and we like that its web based

Cons

Currently using for catering so some features dont really fit our needs but that was expected when we signed on.

Spencer from Revolution Catering

We use every day for catering & event planning, ease of use is fantastic

Pros

Speed & ease of customer service, straight forward website, ability to perform minute tasks such as pick lists & email templates, line by line documentation, online payment

Cons

Sometimes a little overwhelming- many tools available you can get lost, Sometimes customer service can take up to a week to respond

Cassandra from The Tangier

We LOVE Tripleseat! It was so easy to set-up, and the customer service was excellent!

VERY easy and fast to use! If there were something that we wanted to be tweaked or added, we called and a customer service representative was able to help us!

Pros

We love the picklist feature, the fact that you can customize your own e-mails, that you can create events from leads, and that you can duplicate events with the same documents.

Yessica Michel from Barcelo Hotels & Resorts

Having all the events in an organized calendar, and create notes and tasks keeps me updated!

Having an organized calendar and reminders of the tasks and notes in it.

Pros

The multiple filters you can use to organized the events in the calendar and the copying feature for events and notes.

Cons

Not be able to copy - yet- an event for several days at once in the calendar, but Tripleseat is working on this request!

Kimberly from Cypress Grove Estate House

Great for venue management!

Revenue tracking, saves time, much easier to use (we switched from caterpro)!

Pros

Being able to upload documents to each booking. Ease of sharing BEO's and invoices with clients. Ability to have multiple locations within the system.

Cons

Some of the more detailed features - not being able to add line items in the middle of a picklist, and not being able to move more than one line item at a time.

Hailey from Telaya Wine Co.

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Our event bookings have become more streamlined and leads captured more efficiently.

So easy to track many details and metrics about events. Before we were able to do the same thing, but it took a lot more work, and we did not have the metrics we do now.

Pros

TripleSeat has made it so our team can pull off events much more easily, and our lead event coordinator can take a few vacations a year but leads can still be easily captured and gotten back to within the event software. The tools that TripleSeat offers gives each team member a checklist before the event, as well as email reminders to get those items done, and clear instructions on how to set up the event and execute it to the highest standard for our customers.

Cons

It is a little intimidating for our team to use. If there was a "lite" version that they could use just to seethe checklists or basic event info instead of the entire back end, they might use it a little more often.