• Pros

• "Beautiful software Great support Heaps of features Easy to use"

• "Easy to learn / intuitive, packed with features, customizable, great support so far"

• "I love that ezyVet is very customizable, easy to navigate, and integrates with tons of third party applications. I love that it's in the cloud and I don't have to deal with servers anymore."

• Cons

• "The only con has been the learning curve - the software can do so much that it can get a bit overwhelming. But this is easily addressed by the fabulous customer support."

• "It is so feature rich, but really lacks on the help guides to allow you to implement all the features on your own. Spend a lot of time reaching out for help"

• "Conversion was hard, but the team helped a lot. It can be slower at times than a locally hosted solution, but that is getting better all the time."

Browse ezyVet Reviews

Rene R from My Pet Mobile Vet

Excellent customer service. Innovative platform. The future of the veterinary practice.

Pros

During 2015 and 2016, we tried multiple cloud-based platforms (Idexx Neo, Vet Blue, E Vet Practice), before we settled into EZYVET in April 2017, and have never looked back. EZYVET was able to handle our transition seamlessly, and give a lot of great support. That is one of the best things this company. They provide excellent customer service and are very responsive to any requests. Their platform is very user-friendly, and I love having access to all our patient information, from home. One of the features that we absolutely love is their automated texting and email reminders. This is a very powerful tool in the software, and we have seen the number of appointments made in our practice go up 30% in the past year. We attribute this to the features of this software. That is very exciting for a practice such as ours, who relies so heavily on non-verbal communication with our clients. Currently, between texts and email appointment requests, we are finding that almost 50% of clients are requesting and making appointments through emails and texts (and not phone calls). This is the future of veterinary practice, and EZYVET is ahead of the curve. They also have an online booking system feature which is very exciting. We have a BOOK ONLINE button on our website that automatically creates a new client/ patient profile directly onto the software. Another great feature. Very happy with the software and the customer support.

Cons

Works optimally on google chrome. Not so great on Safari (for MAC users), but EZYVET support has been very responsive to this, and its improving daily. Online scheduler is a work in progress. But progress has been made.

Response from ezyVet

Replied June 2018

Thanks for your awesome review, we're always looking at ways that we can improve and the Customer Portal has been undergoing constant developments improvements

Joanna from Oaklands Veterinary Hospital

Industry: Veterinary

Love love love ezyVet. Did I mention I love ezyVet?

Pros

Thank god for the cloud! I can write notes and arrange prescriptions from home, the local cafe, hiking in a park, or anywhere that I have internet access. I'm no longer chained to my desk in the clinic. The integration with our send-out reference laboratories and in house lab machines and xrays is great, as the integration with SmartFlow makes streamlining workflow and capturing charges for surgeries and hospitalized patients so much easier. Emailing and texting directly from the software is a great feature, no need to re-write the whole conversation down into the medical record. Automated appointment reminders by SMS are sent daily and when owners reply, their appointment is automatically confirmed in the schedule - saving so much time for reception and resulting in so many fewer no-shows. The online client portal allows people to make appointments themselves, check their pet's vaccine status, tracks their weight and vitals for every appointment, and displays all medication history and client handouts as well as any other parts of the medical record that we want to share. Updates are frequent and they're very responsive to suggestions for feature upgrades. The support is incredible. They probably know me by name after all the calls I've made over the past 2 years, but there's only been a couple of times they couldn't find a solution for me. And it's beautiful to look at!

Cons

The written help guide isn't great so if I can't figure out how to do something I need to call in or request a ticket. The formatting options for emails and documents are pretty basic. Inserting jpgs into a document is time consuming and not very user friendly. Pdfs cannot be uploaded as a document template without converting each page into a separate jpg. Last time I checked, the dental chart didn't count as part of the medical record - not great when you're sending records to other clinics. Currently, although SMS text replies are automatically imported into the medical record, email replies are not. However I understand they are working on this, yay!

Reasons for Choosing ezyVet

I had used both software products previously and neither one of them were as user friendly or feature-rich or beautiful. Yes, beautiful. If you have to look at the screen all day, it should be colourful and clean.

Response from ezyVet

Replied May 2020

Hello Joanna, Thank you for your great review! It is great to see you and your clinic getting the best out of ezyVet. You'll be glad to know that the help guides are something that have just received a massive upgrade so watch this space. I've also shared on your feedback among the team. Expect improvements as we roll out our new updates. Sincerely The ezyVet Team

Jeff from Veterinary

Terrible data conversion

Too much extra work. Reduces my efficiency.

Pros

Cloud based, access from anywhere is convenient.

Cons

Terrible data conversion. Too many redundant tabs, too much clicking to navigate. Records including lab results are editable with no tracking of changes in some cases. Time consuming entering charges. No easy way to move estimate over to invoice.

Response from ezyVet

Replied July 2019

Hi Jeff, Thank you for your review and we're very sorry about the experiences you've had. Our 24/7 Support team are always on standby to help you so please don't hesitate to contact them via your Support Portal or phone call. We welcome the opportunity to discuss these challenges with you, as there are solutions and specific reasons to your points, and would be happy to provide the appropriate details as soon as you need. Regards, The team at ezyVet

Jayde from Animal Emergency & Referral Center of Minnesota

#amazing

So far in our use of ezyVet, we are delighted to not deal with crashing servers anymore. The navigation is very easy and if a process does't well for you, there are ways to change. We can input all of our own templates to make it really fit to our needs. The support team is very accessible and happy to answer our questions. I've been able to integrate with almost all the third parties I could with my old software.

Pros

Cons

I wish I had the control to create my own reports. However, their report selection is wide and you can place a feature request for things they don't have.

Reasons for Choosing ezyVet

They had the most comprehensive and customizable software. They had existing integrations with more companies. They had more intensive on-boarding support. They were designed to support specialty hospitals and the other were clearly only made to fit primary practices. ezyVet can adequately support both.

Response from ezyVet

Replied April 2020

Hello Jayde and thank you for this great review! It is wonderful to see a happy customer getting the best out of ezyVet, having customised it to suit your hospital's needs. Stay tuned for more integrations and feature upgrades coming through the pipeline which will help your team further. Sincerely The ezyVet Team

Peggy from Pathway Vet Alliance

Best Software for Veterinary Medical Records

From a clinical perspective, ezyVet allowed my team to become more efficient and increase revenue due to better charge capture. From an enterprise perspective, being able to centralize product codes, templates, and other settings allows us to make implementation easier on the practices and gives us much more valuable reporting as everyone uses the same codes.

Pros

Cloud-based, no server and you can log in anywhere. Very easy to use, most team members become competent within a week.

Cons

This is a hard one as I do not really have anything I don't like. I will say that there can be bug issues as with any program. However, support and developers are always ready and willing to fix the issues identified in a timely manner.

Reasons for Choosing ezyVet

Support and overall look and feel of the software. ezyVet took the time to meet with our leadership team and go over all the features and how to use the software. They followed up regularly to answer any questions we had. Other companies sent us a demo but did not meet with us or follow up. As this is a major purchase we wanted to ensure we went with a more hands-on company that would help us with the transition and beyond. Several years later and they have not disappointed.

Response from ezyVet

Replied January 2020

Thank you for your kind review, Peggy. We are glad you and your team are enjoying working with ezyVet and look forward to improving your experience as we refine our software. Sincerely The ezyVet team

Kevin from Allergy Ear and Skin Care for Animals LLC

Industry: Veterinary

ezyVet is a great veterinary practice software program.

Pros

There is a lot of information that is available on each page. The tabs used for the organization of information and the relationship between tabs is excellent. With some learning it is possible to have the software automate many routine/repetitive steps when entering information in patient records and also when creating documents based on the records. It comes with several useful financial reports. It links with two common veterinary labs and also with a few large veterinary vendors. The product settings are very useful and well thought out and also the ability to automate billing of regularly performed procedures is great.

Cons

Periodically there will be an odd malfunction. The most recent one was due to a software update. However, they fixed the problem and the malfunction is gone. Although overall very powerful there are a few small features that are missing. If enough people request a feature, the company will try to add that feature.

Reasons for Choosing ezyVet

Features, cost, and ease of use/interface seemed the best.

Response from ezyVet

Replied September 2019

Hello Kevin, Thank you very much for your great feedback. We're glad to hear that you and the team are making the most of ezyVet's automation and reporting capabilities. Do keep us in the loop on improvements you think should we should add. It's customer feedback like this that shapes ezyVet's upcoming iterations. Regards, the team at ezyVet

Amanda from Complete Care Animal Hospital

Industry: Veterinary

No more piles of charts on my desk!

We have captured a lot of "missed" charges with ezyVet and that is always a positive!!! It has also improved our efficiency and I no longer have days of unfinished charts on my desk. I enjoy the software and am happy.

Pros

Overall I love the software, once we have customized it for what we need it helps myself and my team be more efficient, miss less charges, and have more detailed records. I am very pleased with the transition and feel that we made a great choice switching from IntraVet. I can easily access the software from anywhere, including my phone or tablet at home in a pinch and feel very comfortable with the security that they offer. We can easily email or text clients directly from the software, so it cuts down on time sucking procedures where we had to print items out, scan them and then email or fax to the client.

Cons

I have very few pet peeves, the biggest being that there is no "minimum" pricing for medications. This is problematic for many of our injectable medications and we had to create a lot of extra codes based on weight classes for certain meds to make sure that pricing was fair for all weight ranges. There has been a feature request for this since before we changed software and I do not feel that it would be hard to implement.

Response from ezyVet

Replied August 2019

Hi Amanda, Thank you for your great feedback! We're happy to hear you've made a good transition from your previous software. We've looked into your "minimum" pricing concern and have added a guide to our knowledge base. We look forward to helping you grow so keep us in the loop on any other ways we can help! Regards, the team at ezyVet

Dean from Flathead Pet Emergency

Fantastic customer support!

I have really enjoyed working with the people at Ezyvet. Their customer service has been superior. Their software has helped us treat and track patients better. We've been able to reduce losses from missed charges. We've been able to see what makes us money and what doesn't. It's made a huge difference in my IT stress. I would recommend this software to any clinic of any size.

Pros

The customer service is second to none. Anytime day or night, you can get someone that can help. They are able to walk you through problems quickly. The system is very reliable. We don't need customer service often, but when we do, they are quick, helpful and friendly. The software is easy to use. New employees are quick to catch on how to use it. Some things are called different since it's out of New Zealand. It doesn't take long to figure it out. The layout is intuitive. The tabs are easy to move through. Integrates with different lab equipment and white boards. No one has to go back and enter lab results. They automatically drop into patient records. This saves a lot of time and effort. Records are permanent. Even though changes can be made, there is always a log of what changes were made so you can use them in court if needed. No updates required. The software is constantly updated and online so you don't need to keep upgrading servers. The cost of the software use is less on an anual basis than the service contracts with other companies.

Cons

Terminology is different. This is really minor and it's easy to get used to.

Reasons for Choosing ezyVet

Overall ease of use, online service, Customer service, Completeness of the software, cost (computers, service contracts, subscriptions).

Response from ezyVet

Replied June 2019

Thanks for the great review Dean! We are so delighted you are loving ezyVet. We will be sure to pass on the kinds words to the Support Superstars too, this will put a smile on their faces for sure.

Casey from El Dorado Animal Hospital

Great transition

I’m happy. Best thing we have done lately.

Pros

The most important thing to me was the learning curve. So far, once getting past the idea of change, our employees have adapted very well to the new software. They all, from the most inexperienced to the most experienced have figured out how to use the software effectively. The second most important thing to me was going paperless ( completely paperless). We have been able to do this almost instantaneously.

Cons

So far, the only real issue that has popped up is occasional slow running periods. This seems to be associated with maintenance on the EzyVet side of things. It has not completely crippled us but has been an occasional annoyance.

Reasons for Choosing ezyVet

They offered and suggested onsite implementation support rite off the bat. I would caution anyone to undertake a software change without this help. I felt like they were the most realistic on expectations

Response from ezyVet

Replied March 2020

Thanks for taking the time to write this review, Mitchell. We are glad to hear that your team has found it intuitive and going paperless is proving a success. Our team gets a real kick hearing these stories. We also appreciate your feedback around the occasional slow running periods. We have just moved to fully automating large parts of our new release cycles, increasing their frequency. What you experienced has likely been early teething issues but if these persist do let us know and we'll sort it. Sincerely The ezyVet Team

Tylene from Pleasant Valley Pet Clinic

ezyVet is Easy!

Medical records are more accurate. Less items get missed in billing. The communications and memos are so helpful for our staff and love that everything is kept in the records.

Pros

Cloud based, allows us to work remotely user friendly multiple windows open at same time

Cons

The reports need some help. Most arent very helpful for our practice

Response from ezyVet

Replied February 2020

Thank you for your kind review, Tylene. We are glad you are are enjoying ezyVet and look forward to improving your team's experience in 2020. Regarding the reports, feel free to send through your ideas on how they can work better for your practice. This is the sort of feedback that shapes our future releases. Sincerely The ezyVet team

Milinda from Aggie Animal Dental Center

Industry: Veterinary

The cloud-based software I've been waiting for

EzyVet has enabled our practice to run much more efficiently. There are never lost charts. It is easy to fix mistakes like duplicate client records. Having specific therapeutics set up with billing triggers means fewer missed charges. The time savings have been substantial.

Pros

I love being able to log in from anywhere! If I communicate with a client from home, I can log it in the patient's record right then and there. The software is quite intuitive to use. I LOVE that we have billing triggers linked to Therapeutics/Procedures so that, as we enter a patient's medical record, we are automatically adding charges to the bill to correspond with what we've done. It has been very easy to adapt our record keeping. The templates and shorthand have saved me a ton of time. I like the ability to customize the medical record format a bit; i.e., we have our "Patient History labeled as "Subjective" and "Physical Examination" labeled as "Objective" to maintain consistency with traditional SOAP formatting. I like being able to easily create customized forms. All of my patient data and medical records were imported from our previous software, so no information was lost.

Cons

It's expensive (but worth it). It would be great if the time clock feature could highlight days when an employee worked >8 hours (or >10 hours for alternative work week practices). I'd like if a linked communication could be moved from one visit to another. I'd also like to see consistent formatting for phone numbers so no matter how they are entered they look the same in the software. There are almost too many reporting features; I haven't learned the nuances of the differences between financial reports (Payment Revenue vs. Invoice Revenue for example).

Response from ezyVet

Replied April 2020

Thanks for your great review, Milinda. It is wonderful to hear you and your team are getting great value from ezyVet, especially at a time like this when everyone is having to adjust to new work dynamics. Please keep this sort of feedback coming. I have shared it with ezyVet's wider team, as it is exactly what helps us refine our next versions of the software. Stay safe The ezyVet Team

Joel from Micronesian Exotic Animal Specialty Services - and - the Wise Owl Animal Hospital

EzyVet Review from Wise Owl Animal Hospital

We have increased the efficiency at our front desk and in our treatment areas. Patients are getting into the exam rooms with less hassle and easy communication between staff. In the treatment area the patients get better care as the nurses know exactly what the Doctor wants. To top it off, everyone is charged for what is done and we have dramatically less forgotten/missed charges. Then we went to the Inaguaral Ezyvet Unleash conference in Queenstown. It was remarkable how much information and personalized attention we were given. Queenstown is outstanding also.

Pros

The 24/7 support that we get. We get rapid response and conclusion to our problems. When we discover or suggest items that need to be changed or created the system set up for this works very well.

Cons

The attachments are semi- separate from the general history. If you do not make an effort to check on the attachments, there is no indication that you should look there.

Reasons for Choosing ezyVet

The ezyvet program is relatively easy to use and get used to. Personally, the biggest problem I had during our transition - and afterwards - has been dealing with the desire to do things in the same manner as our old system and/or bad computer habits that I need to break (yes, I still need to unleash those habits). The biggest reason I give Ezyvet a rating of 10 is that we have 24 hour access to support - and the rapidity of the resolutions. Support - 24/7 - is the most important item for us. We practice on a small island in the middle of the Pacific and we deal with intense logistics that mainlanders cannot comprehend. Our support with Ezyvet is seamless and rapid 24/7. And we are not a big corporation - we thank Ezyvet for dealing with the little guy just like we were a big corporation or University.

Response from ezyVet

Replied November 2019

Thank you for such a great review, Joel. We are glad to know that ezyVet is bringing value to your clinic. Do keep us in the loop on how we can improve our systems. It's the feedback we get from our community that helps us improve the ezyVet experience. The ezyVet team

Ruby from Kingman Animal Hospital

Industry: Veterinary

Very happy with this software!!

Well... The trainers were the perfect pair for our practice. They were patient and informative the whole week they were here and made the whole experience from the set - up to the delivery so much easier. So far the customer service has been great.

Pros

After checking out several cloud-based softwares, traveling all over Arizona to see them all in action and doing all the demos... we finally decided on Ezyvet. We did not make the decision lightly as we have been down this road before only to be very disappointed in the software. I loved the ease of the training and how fast we all learned the system. This is our 3rd software change in 20 years and I am happy to say that the transfer to ezyvet was by far the smooth and easiest! The training was key! We are more efficient in everything we do. We all love that this is a cloud/web-based software that we can easily take it on the road as well as finish up charts at home if needed. Our "on call" emergency techs love that they can look clients up at home to help them with questions on medications etc. Top it off with Smart Flow Sheet and WOW it is awesome! We have really enjoyed the software and feel its just only going to get better.

Cons

There are a few minor difference in this software that we are not used to. There are some minor changes (or add ons) that I would suggest, however there is a place on the HELP tab where you can put in changes and have them voted on and possibly added. But nothing that I haven't been able to work through or find another way.

Reasons for Choosing ezyVet

It had all the "bells and whistles" that we require for our hospital along with the time clock, boarding and inventory modules. I was happy with the price as well as the extensive training we were going to receive. They knew my issues and heartache from previous promises with other software programs purchased and they walked me through the whole transition to make me feel confident in my decision.

Response from ezyVet

Replied June 2019

Thanks Ruby for your review! We love having you and the team at Kingman part of the ezyVet family. We are so happy to hear about all the things you are enjoying about ezyVet, especially after your disappointing journey with your previous software. Please do continue to use the feature request forum and send us your feedback for improvements.

Alexis from Phoenix Animal Hospital

Industry: Veterinary

ezyVet allowed our clinic to grow!

Overall our experience with ezyVet has been amazing. It was the best decision we made overall to expand our practice, profits, and ability to practice better medicine!

Pros

The thing I like the most about this software is the ability to edit most anything you need to fit your practice needs. For example when adding an appointment to the schedule, you can set up the appointment to start billing for that type of exam. Traditionally, when a Technician or Assistant loads an exam room and takes history, this software allows you to create "Clinical Templates" that you can name for example; Canine Annual, Limping, ADR, HBC, Vomiting, Diarrhea, etc. This allows the tech to select the correct template to ask the question that the doctor wants to know. This minimizes missed information when taking a history and also allows you to practice better medicine by making suggestions to the pet owner. Our canine annual exam is set up to ask all the questions you typically would ask but adds in things like "Would you like to vaccinate for Lyme today" and "Did you know that 1 in 9 Adults have some abnormality in their annual screening labwork results?" Adding these questions increased our compliance tremendously! We used to only sale about one tray (25) of lyme vaccines a year before ezyVet. Now we are rolling through that in a month easily!!! This is the same for FELV, Lepto and annual screening panels.

Cons

The only thing that really isn't so easy to use for us is the reminder card system. It took us a while to understand how to set them up to generate correctly. The true downside is I have to print them out and mail the post cards myself daily. No one has integrated yet to do your postcards for reminders. This isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things. As a side note the software does allow you to easily email reminders but our client base really likes the post card method. Also, occasionally ezyVet has to merge servers and the software will be unusable for about 10 minuets while this occurs.

Response from ezyVet

Replied January 2019

Thanks for the great review, Alexis, glad to hear the Clinical Templates are helping improve efficiency in your hospital! Regarding the reminder cards, this is something that many ezyVet users like yourself have requested, and we have already started working on an integration for postcards.

Tony from Veterinary Surgical Specialists

ezyVet Software Implementation and Use

Support has been very powerful, immediate responses are common, live help is readily available and glitches no matter how obscure are tackled in a systematic manner and resolved to my satisfaction. There is a strong sense that this company wishes to hear from you to improve their product and actually recognizes the benefit this has to all users in the future. They have delivered on all promises made and have continued to earn our respect beyond the completion of the initial sales period. Their ability to have integrated with many partners reflects their standing in the community and the mutual respect that other veterinary system vendors have for the developers at ezyVet. I would say this is unique and outstanding.

Pros

The software was highly customizable to allow for us to operate in the manner we decided rather than having to bend our needs to fit software. Robust integration with both in-house and third-party equipment/software eliminating duplication of patient entry efforts and potential errors. Having reviewed all of the current available software options none provided simplicity of comprehensive record review and record completion, record writing has actually become enjoyable. Specific entries, results and actual radiographic/ultrasound images are either visible or one click away.

Cons

My initial review in the early evaluation stages left me feeling too much information was displayed, however rapidly as you use the software your view of what may seem to be ancillary information can either be switched off or is ignored until you actually do wish to use it. Once experienced you will find having a broad amount of information available in one screen highly efficient, such that you can readily identify all components of medical history/treatment as well as have communications available, diagnostic images and immediate visualization of owner details/contact phone numbers, with only one click to access options to document communication, send clients email or text.

Response from ezyVet

Replied January 2019

Thanks for the review Tony! We love having you on the ezyVet journey with us.

Gianna from Heartland Animal Hospital

Industry: Veterinary

Once properly trained on Ezyvet, this program meets the needs of a busy multi-doctor vet practice.

Ezyvet meets the software needs of a busy vet practice. Its integrated text messaging and email capabilities are improving client communications. Its integration with Smart Flow is improving the tracking of hospitalized patients.

Pros

This product is cloud based, making it accessible from any computer or device with internet, WiFi, or data plan capabilities. We have had instances where we have lost internet, but I was able to access and use the program with ease via my iphone. I enjoy Ezyvet's text message communication capability. Any text communication is automatically entered in a client's communication log. Email is the same way. Ezyvet sends someone to train and assist your staff the first week that you implement Ezyvet. This was VERY helpful and vital to our success with Ezyvet. Also, Ezyvet's technical support is prompt in addressing any issue that you may have, even if there is not an immediate fix to the problem. Although this software seems very complicated upon first glance, once trained, this software is relatively easy to use, and it meets the needs of a busy practice.

Cons

First of all, price. Ezyvet is expensive. Be prepared to spend some money for this program. Also, the company is based out of New Zealand, so the time difference was a little inconvenient during the training process. Another thing to note is that this is a newer software, meaning that there are some features that do need improvement. Finally, there is no payment system intergrated with the software, meaning you must find a separate merchant service. This leaves room for error when entering payment amounts from Ezyvet into your credit card software.

Response from ezyVet

Replied February 2018

Hi Gianna, Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on our product! We have a fantastic new payment processing integration with PayJunction that you should check out - https://blog.ezyvet.com/integrated-payments-solution-with-payjunction. In addition, our Dallas office is now open, so we have trainers based in NZ, UK and US timezone! -The ezyVet team

Darren from Dandenong Veterinary Hospital

Industry: Veterinary

Absolutely no regrets. An incredibly comprehensive software platform. Detailed, customisable.

Time saving Improved fee capture Consistent record keeping Detailed record keeping Team accountability Streamlining practice systems Ease of reminder burdens Great client communication Reporting tools are great Customisation is incredible Support is fantastic Integration is well executed

Pros

I do not see me ever needing to change practice software ever again. Put simply, this program does an amazing job of automating my vision of how our practice Standards Of Care are managed, and I can do practically everything I want it to. I love how so many parts of this program allow significant time saving steps, and there is lot of automation. The more you customise, the better this gets, so use these features! This program is very well layed out. Whilst it might be a struggle at first to ensure your entire team is on board with where/how to do specific (practice-customised) tasks, the importance and ease of finding that specific information later is self-evident. The tracking of changes significantly increases accountability and ensures team consistency. The integration is amazing - with laboratories, S8 log book, SmartFlow and more! The autobilling and record keeping is a breeze! If anyone in the team has questions that only ezyVet can answer, the Support system is superb. You can call up if it is a critical issue, or send a written request and rank it's importance. They are very responsive and changes or ideas are also warmly received. I am only just now starting the analysis of data and learning how and what data I want from the program. I am confident even before this review that the program is allowing me to better understand where to focus my attention on business development and financial goals. I know any feedback for improvements is valued.

Cons

There is truly nothing I don't like. Some of the challenges: In order to truly get the best results, you have to understand how the program works, and put in the necessary hours to learn how to customise your own practice program. This time investment can be a very daunting pre-changeover and you will need an ongoing interest to push the program to it's limits as you learn the amazing features over time. If you are not dedicated to put in the hours, then you can't complain it doesn't do what you want. Remember - set it up once and it is there forever more! I have heard users unhappy about how certain features work, only to delve deeper and find that they really had no idea/interest about how to customise their so called "problem", or the immense value as to WHY something is as it is. I am a "details" personality type, and I had intentions to customise a lot of the functions pre-changeover. I could foresee that there was a need for significant time investment in personalising this program long-prior to the changeover date. I would have favoured being permitted to have the access and software training much earlier in the induction process to ease this anticipated time burden. But I understand that that has been addresses with my feedback for others. Any internet based cloud program will suffer from gremlins of dropping requests on occasion, requiring you to reload the page, but that is not unique to ezyVet. Yes, annoying, but that's the internet - suck it up!

Response from ezyVet

Replied October 2017

Hi Darren, Wow, thank you for the positive and in depth review. We really appreciate your feedback and hope your comments will help give insight to other clinics considering moving to ezyVet. We are thrilled to hear you are so happy with many aspects of our system and service. We hope you continue to enjoy your beautiful veterinary software and look forward to working with you in the future to ensure our system provides the best possible service for you and other users alike. The ezyVet team.

James from IndyVet

EzyVet Review

Having had experience with two other veterinary software systems, I was very pleased with the transition to ExyVet. The pre-transition preparation, data transfer, and testing was on time and very well sequenced so that it came off without much difficulty. The "D-Day" of cut over was relatively smooth and painless. Obviously no major software transition is going to be completely painless when dealing with over 60 employees, but I will say that it was as painless as it possibly could have been. I was very pleased with the help we had on-site for the first week of the transition. Their help in developing new standard operating procedures to assist in integrating the software into our normal work flow was outstanding. I would recommend EzyVet without reservation.

Pros

It is intuitive, well integrated, very well thought out as to efficient work flow sequences, and is always being upgraded to suit the needs of the customer. Being cloud based, something can be fixed or changed (when needed) very quickly in a matter of minutes. The medical record is very well thought out and useful; easy to navigate. The ability to pull up records from any computer anywhere and see lab results, x-ray reports, ultrasound reports, client financial data, and handle client questions and document it (again due to the cloud based software) allows one freedom from having to work from a single location. Responsive customer service. Integrates well with Smart flowsheet.

Cons

Due to confusion of the definition of "medical record" from some staff members, sometimes multiple invoices are generated on a single patient that has to be sorted out and not missed. This, however is an operator error, and not an error of the software. This trend also tends to be reduced with operator familiarity. The frequency of the error occurring however detracts from the overall happiness with the software. To be honest, to fill this part of the review in required some significant time to think of something negative to say about it, and again this may be a statement more of the employees than it is a statement about the software.

Response from ezyVet

Replied August 2016

Hello James, Thank you for your review and positive feedback. Regarding the multiple invoicing matter, we appreciated that this could be misused and are glad to inform you that we now have a warning pop up, prompting to link existing medical records. There is also another warning, when processing a payment, alerting of any open invoices that exist for a contact. Enjoy using our software and feel free to contact our Support Team with any other matters - We're here to help. The ezyVet Team

Gladys from Green Dog Dental

Finally, a user friendly veterinary software that has it all, including a stellar support team!

Pros

1) UP TO DATE SOFTWARE WITH CUTTING EDGE TECH - some of my favorite easy to use features are: SOCs, master problems, automatic reminders, online booking. 2) USER FRIENDLY - it's easy to navigate! I LOVE the color coding and the tabs make navigating really easy and intuitive! 3) CLOUD BASED SOFTWARE - No more worrying about your servers going down, no more paper record keeping, convenience of logging in from anywhere gives vets and staff the flexibility to work from home or on the road if needed, this is HUGE especially if you have a mobile practice. 4) BEST SUPPORT & LITTLE WAIT TIME TO GET THEM ON THE PHONE- If there's an issue you know you have qualified individuals (SONG) who will be able to help you RIGHT AWAY and not just walk you through but (ANY DESK) remotely log into your device and walk you through your issue, HUGE advantage and a GAME CHANGER! :) 5) IT'S CONSTANTLY IMPROVING - I feel like EzyVet is in perpetual beta - which is what all software companies should be! 6) ONLINE BOOKING - Love the ability to offer our clients the convenience of creating a profile, seeing our schedule and booking online. It's 2018 - everyone uses their smart phones for everything, including vet appts!

Cons

I LOOOVE THIS SOFTWARE - That said, there are a few things I'd love to see improvement on, but they're more development items. 1) Needing to constantly click the save and refresh buttons. It would be amazing if you guys could get to a point where it auto saves like google docs. :) 2) Not able to attach auto generated discharge summaries to automatic emails. 3) Online booking, it's amazing but it still needs minor improvement, which you guys already working on. THANK YOU!

Response from ezyVet

Replied June 2018

Thanks for the review Gladys! Its always awesome to know that people are getting so much out of ezyVet.

Roni from Bli Bli Veterinary Surgery

It was a big decision to change our Practice software but we're so glad we did. We have no regrets.

Pros

EzyVet has improved our business with better management tools, giving us the opportunity to provide better customer service and increase our profitability. Being web based we have simple access from anywhere - at any time. We can monitor the day in real time and communicate with staff even when we are offsite. The integration with our suppliers makes ordering and receiving simple - and has refined our control of stock levels. Live updates of product costs mean we can maintain our markups without effort. The communication system is one of my favourites. Reminders and marketing are so easy. We now automatically send reminders before appointments, schedule phone calls after surgery, and have a large range of automated mail outs. New features are added regularly and our requests for additional features are also considered. Record searches and reporting ability is extensive. The help pages are complete and easily understood with up to date screen shots, and the support staff are always quick to answer questions.

Cons

Printing through Adobe is a bit slow. It takes time to download each invoice/receipt and print a copy for Clients - perhaps 10-20 seconds.

Response from ezyVet

Replied October 2017

Hi Roni, Thank you very much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We are delighted to hear that ezyVet's automation and management tools are helping improve your business. In regards to the printing speed issues with Adobe, you can solve this by simply enabling google cloud print for one click printing. Our support team will reach out to see if you need any assistance setting this up. We look forward to assisting with future successes and business development for your clinic. The ezyVet team.

Catherine from University Veterinary Hospital

August 2016

Happy to be on the Cloud!!

We took our conversion from cornerstone to ezyvet seriously...and they did too. We studied and they taught. We split our team into departments and they came in on off days to take webinars. I wish we had a handle on our inventory and AR before the switch (don't we all) but the conversion occurred and now we can fine tune. They not only are a vet software company, they understand the business of running a vet clinic and made some great suggestions...from inventory management to pricing to customer service.

Pros

There are many many more pros than cons. We would do this conversion again and again. It is cloud based!! We have enjoyed being at any computer or iPad and doing what we need to do. We are not tied down to the office anymore. I can leave the practice and then tap into the website when I need to update a record or check on something. The flexibility is limitless. So glad our future is here! The records that you can "pull" together in a summary for a case in just one click is amazing...from SOAP to meds to bloodwork to radiographs to master problems...all in one report. In a few clicks we can text or email clients - the communication is just awesome! My favorite is the memo section that allows full team and one on one team member communcation. No more checking my email or texts all day from staff...its right on my computer screen.

Cons

I do think the process of running/prepping for end of month and preparing statements has too many steps, but I have not run it yet so it may be because I am not comfortable with the process...TBD. The SOCs are great, however the term treatment is automatically added and is confusing to clients during written communication. The support is fast and good most of the time, however we have had some issues with scheduling webinars and either running out of time or the time change is off. It is awesome that screen shots are easily generated when you have a question when in use and can send to them immediately - however the turn around can be slow at times.

Jocelyn from High Street Veterinary Surgery

Impressed with Ezyvet

Our clinical data looks very professional and tidy. All the information is in the correct place and easy to find. The pathology results and imaging results are easy to send to ezyvet and easy to find and follow and send to referral clinics. I spoke to a number of clinics that had started using Ezyvet and so learnt a bit of what the challenges were going to be. Change is difficult and I tried to prepare and support our team throughout the process . I found the most amazing hidden skills within our team that I was very happy to encourage and now we have a team with ownership of the software system that they have helped set up. I am enjoying the challenge of making the system ours, to get it to do the things that benefit out clinic. Ezyvet has the potential, I have to harness it

Pros

We have had Ezyvet for 2 months now. There are lots of really great things that Ezyvet have done to make the change over as smooth as possible. We started 5 months before went live , there are training videos and webinars and a trial version to try out. our implementer, was fabulous, soooo patient and knowledgeable. The training and on site implementation and going live was stressful but she had ideas on how to manage it and fixed issues as they turned up. I really like the way that we can each set up Ezyvet the way we would like it and still fit in with the way I like the clinic to run. I also like that there is a place for every bit of information you would like and it is easy to find and summarise later. I like the interaction with the support staff, they show you how to do some thing and then you can work it out and the knowledge stays with you. They always say call me back if you get stuck, so I do if I get lost . I like being able to access Ezyvet away from the clinic. On days off, I can sit at a coffee shop and learn a bit more about it.

Cons

My team do not like the many clicks to go through . I am fine about it . I like the different departments and putting things in the boxes so I know where they are later. The Payment Express has been very slow and their staff not so easy to deal with. The online booking is not as user friendly as our previous system.

Ktanaw from Wise Owl Animal Hospital

So Far So Good

Cloud-based, easy to access, 24/7 support, automatic billing (we don't have to input charges much anymore!)

Pros

We are still in the setup phase of transferring to ezyVet. The process is very meticulous and well thought out. Most other companies convert your data and that's it. It's up to you to train your staff and figure out how to set everything specific to your clinic. ezyVet takes all that uncertainty out of the equation from the beginning. They have a full list of all the tasks that need to be completed to switch to their software, from pre-training information, to helping you set up templates, to working with your project team. They help you get everything set up BEFORE your staff begins to use the software, so it is all there from the onset. Whatsmore, they send implimentors out to work side-by-side with your staff in the first week your clinic "goes live." The ease of use and cloud-based system is also a major reason we chose this software. You can do almost everything from the appointment screen so you're not clicking on an obnoxious number of buttons to get something done. Plus they integrate with our lab equipment and other software to help your efficiency and bottom line.

Cons

It is so EXPENSIVE! I would say this is probably the largest con to ezyVet. If you're going to use the majority of the features and capabilities the software allows for, it is worth it. But if you're just going to use the basics, you may be financially better off going with another company. Also, the transition period is longer than most other companies (about 6 months compared to 1-2). This is largely due to the great detail and care they take to ensure everything is there and good to go from the start. So the timing is the trade-off on this aspect.

Response from ezyVet

Replied September 2017

Hi Ktanaw, Thank you for your raving review, we are thrilled to hear your implementation is going well. We understand upfront costs can be hard for everyone but you can rest assure that it will be all worth it. Enjoy your beautiful veterinary software. The ezyVet team

G from Denton County Animal ER

Highly recommend!!

We are a brand new user of the ezyVet veterinary software program - ~4 weeks as of this date. First, this is an excellent software program. I've been in the veterinary field 20+ years and have used numerous systems including Cornerstone, Impromed, Animal Intelligence, Avimark, Via and DVMax, just to name a few. This software is well thought out, intuitive and packed with an enormous amount of powerful features. Can't wait to maximize it! Second, careful thought was put into the implementation of this program. Having a solid system in place is an essential step in the process, as opposed to releasing a program that is nowhere near ready for the general public which I have experienced in the past. Closely trailing those items is support for the product and the people involved in the implementation process. SUPER important... and ezyVet has nailed it. My experience from the beginning of this process, beginning with Jesse Myles, has been nothing short of outstanding. Jesse was readily available to answer my questions and was very knowledgeable about the system. He helped move the process along efficiently which I'm appreciative of given our dire situation with our current system. As far as the actual implementation went, I can't even begin to describe how EXCEPTIONAL Jess and Tim were from day one all the way through. They are on the front lines of this whole thing so it's essential to have a stellar staff to work out the kinks and finalize the implementation. Jess and Tim went above and beyond. My entire staff loved them and I was actually sad to see them go, honestly. They worked tirelessly, late into the night (with our weird hours) and answered every single question my staff or I had with professionalism and patience. It is rare it to find this kind of service. These are two people that care about the product, know it inside and out and are just generally great humans. It's a trifecta situation ;) I just wanted to emphasize this because as a business owner, I value my great staff enormously and know that they make or break us. I know how rare it is to find hard working people that care about what they do. Since implementation, EVEN IN THE FACE OF A NEW SYSTEM, our efficiency has improved dramatically. I would highly recommend this program!

Pros

Cons

Haven't found anything yet.

Michael from Frisco Emergency Pet Care

Best software I've used in 23 years

We recently installed EzyVet in a brand-new emergency facility in the US. We chose it for several reasons - EzyVet integrates with SmartFlowSheet, which was a must for us. The ease of use and logical flow decrease training time. It is highly templated, and customer support does an excellent job of helping you understand the process for template creation. Although it isn't advertised as "medical records driven," if you set it up correctly, the only time you look at an invoice is to verify charges - everything comes from the medical record (or SmartFlowSheet). Integration with Xero was a big plus, as is the integration with our main distributor, which simplifies inventory and ordering.

Pros

Integrates fully with SmartFlowSheet Integrates with Xero Integrates with MWI Logical flow and layout Ease of communication with clients and with referring veterinarians Cloud-based, no servers to purchase or deal with Electronic signature capture (see below as well) They're in NZ (may not be a benefit for some, but we are only open at night, so the time difference is in our favor).

Cons

We use iPads in our consultation rooms, to go over estimates and get signatures. Because we have Apple TVs in each consultation room, it is easy to use AirPlay to review estimates (or radiographs, because ours is also cloud-based) on the TV. But using an iPad for signature capture is a little tricky, and it took us a while to figure out the sequence.

Jenna from Black Diamond Equine

Industry: Veterinary

A first time users thoughts

Overall it has been great. Every once in a while the computer will glitch and move an appointment or just delete something. And if our internet is slow, so is EZYVET, but that is not the programs fault. The customer service is the best I have ever dealt with and everything is so easy to use. Since it's cloud based we can use it in the field or in the office. It makes everything flow so easily.

Pros

How easy this program is to use and train my staff on. I love that there are so many different ways to get things done. I always feel like they are adding on more bells and whistles and I just love it.

Cons

Honestly what I love the most is what I struggle with the most ha ha! There are so many features and updates, I feel like I am never using EZYVET to the fullest.

Reasons for Choosing ezyVet

I was not a part of the original choice, but I believe it was chosen because of the cloud system and how easy it was to use.

Response from ezyVet

Replied January 2020

Thank you for such a wonderful review, Jenna! We are delighted to hear that you are loving your experience. We have plenty more 'bells and whistles' coming too so stay tuned. All the best The ezyVet Team

February 2015

David from Orchard Park Veterinary Medical Center, Orchard Park, New York

February 2015

Good Medicine = Good Medical Records = Good Software

We have ended a five-year search for better practice software, including an attempt at developing our own, by signing up with ezyVet. We are three weeks into the implementation---we made a good decision. The software is hosted and open source. We can say goodbye to our seven-foot-high rack of servers, turn off the dedicated HVAC unit required to keep them cool, and worry less about MicroSoft licensing fees. I anticipate that our recurring IT costs will be cut in half. What really sets this software apart from the dozens I've looked at is the manner in which it handles the medical records. I'm a big fan of problem-oriented medical records; apparently most veterinary software companies are not. EzyVet organizes the medical records in a unique way that facilitates the management of very complicated, chronically ill patients. Rather than scrolling through an endless string of log items, I can drill down into any case record and look at imaging reports, medications dispensed, or lab results without opening each individual visit. And for the first time in my career I have a complete and searchable Master Problem List, populated by The AAHA Diagnostic Terms (Veterinary Terminology Service Laboratory). The SOAP system of documentation is utilized, but each category is populated separately and in chronological order which really helps for lengthy hospitalizations. We opted for integration with Smart Flow Sheet for our whiteboard. We can now populate the invoice directly from our treatment flow sheets. Theoretically, no missed charges. Regardless of how complex the treatment plan, it is now legible. Shortcomings? It's a little too easy to double-book appointments. Populating the invoice completely from the medical record isn't completely cooked. But ezyVet has a Feedback feature that allows all users to recommend changes to the program. We all get a chance to vote, which brings popular changes forward in the queue. The end results is a software program that is constantly improving---next year's ezyVet will be better than this year's ezyVet. We are early in the process and things are still shaking out. We have a webinar scheduled today to discuss some inventory issues, but the ezyVet staff has been very responsive thus far. I suggest that you give this company a long look.

September 2015

JD from Russell Equine Veterinary Service

September 2015

Two months in and only getting better!

We are an exclusively equine practice with five veterinarians and four support staff. Before ezyvet we relied on a server-based system which required us to synchronize our laptops with the server computer in the clinic to obtain the latest patient and client records. The more laptops we added to the system, the more and more glitchy the synchronize process became. This problem was the main driving force that led us to looking at cloud-based management systems. The change to being cloud based has been amazing! The ability to book appointments, check case files, and input data and invoices during appointments has been a huge bonus. However, there is a learning curve to using this software if you are an equine vet. After two months we are becoming more familiar with how to input medical records in an efficient manner in the new system- however the change from invoice based entry in the old system to medical record based invoicing in the new system has been a change of pace that has been easier for some than others. The result I feel is that we have much better medical records overall, however it is a distinct change in the daily routine to enter the bills this way. In our install we opted for the integration with Xero accounting. This has been amazing! reconciling checks and payments has never been so straight forward and easy. I highly recommend xero and the integration as an addition to ezyvet. We also added on smart flowsheet and are getting to the point of taking it live soon- I will make sure to check in and update on how that is for an equine practice. The use of an i-pad to enter invoices when at an appointment lacks many of the functions present on a laptop. It gets tricky to select clients and patients to invoice when on the i-pad, and modifying the auto-generated invoices is nothing short of impossible. I am using an i-pad with the software daily, and find that I have to dig the laptop out of the truck to do certain tasks quite often. I would not recommend relying only on an i-pad to use this software at this point. The ipad interface has appeared to get better in the last two months, and I feel as though it will continue to do so- however at the time I write this I believe that it is not quite as easy to use as it appeared in the demo.

Steve from Hulen Hills Animal Hospital

EzyVet communicated well, and prepared our team to succeed. Their support team is very helpful.

Pros

I appreciate that the EzyVet software was easy for the staff to learn. The tech time that is saved especially when managing hospitalized patients translates to real dollars on the bottom line. My doctors think the medical record keeping is exceptional which means our exceptional medicine is always reflected in the medical record. Because EzyVet is a cloud-based stable platform, we no longer to worry about a server going down and data being lost. And my team enjoys being able to access records from any location and work seamlessly from home.

Cons

As with any cloud-based software, there's an additional cost incurred for the high-speed fiber. Also, our access goes down when the internet goes down making a redundant internet system required through multiple providers. Being in Texas, our weather can be volatile and it's not uncommon to lose power. When it does, we lose internet through both providers. However, we've overcome this challenge by using cellular-based tablets so we can continue to access medical records and take payments.

Response from ezyVet

Replied June 2018

Hey Steve, thanks for the awesome review. You're right about the reliance on internet being a challenge, but sound like you've got a pretty innovative way of mitigating this!

Kelly from Starwood Equine

Industry: Veterinary

Increased productivity through streamlined billing, client communication, and company collaboration.

- Increased production due to intuitive reminders/communication development. - Greater client support and communication via CallBack option. - Quicker billing and payment through grouped invoice emails and client Portal. - Higher quality of care due to SOC flashing info, detailed reminders, trending functions for Health Status, etc. - Efficient scheduling and one less login (this replaced Google Calendar) - Streamlined Payroll (this replaced TimeStation) - Green Business Certification support through ease of email and text communication.

Pros

Once all staff became comfortable with the software, our medical records are more consistent and billing is streamlined. Less items are missed on the invoicing due to product triggers in the medical notes. The billing and client communication has streamlined end of the month processing and cut the time down considerably. Sending out monthly statements takes 5 minutes. Integration with PayJunction also allows almost instant payment processing and monitoring.

Cons

There is a steep learning curve, so it takes time and commitment to bring all staff into the on-site training. Once learned it is very simple.

Response from ezyVet

Replied June 2018

Thanks for the review Kelly! Good to hear that your equine practice is benefiting so much from ezyVet

September 2016

Jenny from Jacqui Patersons Vets

September 2016

Veterinary software for the modern age!

We were helped through the somewhat difficult process of changing practice management systems by an extremely helpful and friendly team. Considering 50% of this was done remotely as the London office had not yet opened, there were no issues with communication at all. Training was given remote connection. Our contact Jess couldn't have been more helpful during 'go live' she was calm even when being asked 100 questions by stressed staff member, we really felt she was one of our team while she was here and continues to be a massive support for us. Ezyvet is a a completely different level from the PMS we had previously but we have found it very user friendly, if you can use a pc, you can use Ezyvet.

Pros

Ezyvet has helped us to stream line our procedures, the automated reminders for vax,wormer,flea treatment and appointments basically runs its self. Client comminication in itself is so much easier with Ezyvet as a SMS or email can be sent to the client direct from the system. The lab results attach directly from the lab to the patients file and notifies the vet which takes out a lot of time for reception who now do not need to spend hours attaching emails. There are lots of pros compared to our old system so it is difficult to list them all.

Cons

Some small details didn't come over correctly from our old system but I think this is more the fault of the old system than of Ezyvet.

December 2014

Sophie from Tom Walters Equine Vets

December 2014

UK Equine Ambulatory Practice

We wanted a software that allowed us to be in control of our own processes/documents - without the need to continually put in requests for changes/amendments that may or may not be made. We wanted strong reporting features, a comprehensive debt management system, an accurate and user friendly stock tracking module and ideally SMS and email communication/reminders at the touch of a button. I have not had any concerns thus far that has not been explained or resolved within 12 hours and I have complete confidence in the support team that I have been paired with. Obviously there have been areas that have not been immediately compatible with the way we are used to working, however with a few changes to our work processes we have all thoroughly embraced the new software. The team have been extremely positive and welcoming in terms of encouraging feedback regarding features that could improve the software's specific functionality for our business. Several of our requests have already been implemented into the system with a few more in the pipeline. Everything that we have been promised has been provided. As well as incorporating our own personal ideas and ideals into the system, we have discovered many many features that improve the way we operate that we had not even considered previously. We have been using the software for just over a month at this point and despite some initial reticence towards the idea of getting to grips with a new software, all members of staff, both young and slightly more mature, have found the transition to be a positive one. We have found EzyVet to be intuitive, user friendly and have experienced massive benefits in terms of facilitating work processes that were previously labour intensive and unnecessarily complicated. There are no support charges and I believe the monthly costs are fair and competitive. The company has a genuine, honest and personal ethos. Although the software is really quite advanced and evolved already, the team are keen to adapt and tailor the software to the individual requirement and it is that combination that I believe makes the company unique and inspiring to work with.

Rhett from coombs veterinary hospital

Industry: Veterinary

Promises but failed on delivery

Been using this product for three years and still having issues making things work properly

Pros

Some great features such as integration. Has everything one would need for a paperless practice

Cons

Response from ezyVet

Replied April 2020

Thanks for your feedback, Rhett. We are happy to hear that ezyVet and its integrations are working well for you and your practice. As to your experience with help guides, this is an area that we always striving to improve and better document. We are actually just working on an exciting new project that will greatly help our customer base master the software. Watch this space as you'll hear more from us soon. Sincerely The ezyVet Team

TRACY from Animal Clinic Northview

Great Decision

The Implementing team we had from our go live date were AMAZING! The support staff from when we put in tickets have been supportive and have addressed and mostly resolved concerns that we may have found. Everyone we have encountered has extended a supportive hand to help and in the nicest way possible. That alone make working with the ezyVet team a dream! Thank you to all of you for all you do and your hard work.

Pros

ezyVet has improved our communication throughout our clinic to our staff members and has taken us to the next level with a multitude of steps in our clinic. The level of reporting we can do with tags, and how customizable it is to our needs and how we operate seems to be unlimited. We are still learning all the things ezyVet is capable of and how it will help our clinic and team.

Cons

Sometimes we were find glitches that certain procedures or privileges were working but they really were not working and our account information that transferred over from our old system did not all transferred over properly. We are still working through some of these glitches but over all we expected to have some of these as we are still new on the system too.

Response from ezyVet

Replied March 2019

Hi Tracy, thanks for the review! We are so pleased that you and the team are benefiting so much from the switch to ezyVet. The software is complex and is constantly being updated and new features are constantly being added, which can result in a few bugs occurring. Our Support team is always available for help whenever you need for these.

Incredibly easy to use compared to all other EMR systems I've seen!

Overall, Ezyvet has been incredibly helpful with my new practice and I cannot recommend it enough. I also love that it is implemented along with Smartflow for treatment sheets, making billing so much easier!

Pros

I loved that this software was accessible online from phones, tablets, computers, anywhere!!! And not having to log in through a VPN made this so much easier, especially from the field in ambulatory equine work!

Cons

I only had issues with the lab integration and values reported for patients that would only display abnormalities, and not full results unless you went through a few tabs and opened a pdf to see them

Response from ezyVet

Replied October 2019

Hello there, Thank you very much for your awesome review. We're delighted to know that you are so happy with ezyVet. These sort of reviews are what we strive for. Do keep us in the loop on improvements you think should we should add. It's customer feedback that shapes ezyVet's upcoming iterations. Regards, the team at ezyVet

March 2016

Kristen from West Villa Maria Vet Clinic

March 2016

Above and beyond our expectations!

We started using EzyVet in our clinic in June 2015. Jesse and Sophie did a fantastic job keeping us up to date on the set-up and integration of all of our current records and assisted in training our staff through webinars to ease our transition to the new software. Sophie and the EzyVet Support team have gone above and beyond what we expected, and have been extremely helpful with not only teaching our staff how to use EzyVet but also answering every possible question we could come up with. As practice management software we are extremely happy with EzyVet. I feel our entire staff picked up the program rather quickly and we are continuously adding new templates, tags, etc to mold the program into the best fit for our clinic. Pros: -- Cloud based - We are able to access our information from the clinic, farm calls, our homes, etc. -- Our EzyVet set-up is catered to what fits our clinic best. -- Customer Support is second to none. Phone calls, webinars, emails - no matter which method of contact we use the support staff is extremely polite, knowledgeable, and most importantly a joy to speak with. -- There are several ways to get to just about everything. -- Dashboard is easy to navigate and the tab system is simple and efficient. -- Everything on one screen with no additional pop-up screens or windows. -- Automatic invoicing - Prevents missed charges -- Reports- There is a report for just about everything. As a practice manager, it's amazing! -- Countless more Cons: -- Since we are in the US their normal business hours are 19 hours ahead of us. They do have an on-call person available for emergencies 24 hours a day, however if it's not an emergency we try to call when we won't be waking the poor girls in the middle of the night. -- With change comes change. New upgrades take some adjustment time or minor fixes however we always enjoy that upgrades mean improvements and new features for the ever-growing EzyVet software. -- We would like to have a time-clock feature

James from Station Street Veterinary Clinc

Industry: Veterinary

Feature packed veterinary software with exceptional attention to detail & accessibility.

It brings Vets and Veterinary Software into the 21st Century!

Pros

ezyVet allows our company to operate from any location and still retain full access to client details and histories. Cloud based it removes the need for expensive and vulnerable internal servers. Being accessible from any internet enabled device means we can trade even during power cuts or when the phone lines are down. The internet customer portal facilitates on line booking and reminders and the communication options for us to contact clients are fantastic. The data conversion from our existing software was almost seamless and the implementation and training was excellent. Customer support is excellent.

Cons

For such a complex piece of software it has very few let downs. If there is anything you need to achieve with it the team bend over backwards to help and development is on going.

Response from ezyVet

Replied June 2018

Thanks for the kind words James. Our development team is always looking to make sure that ezyVet works for everyone

Ciera from Northway Animal Emergency Clinic, PLLC

overall great experience, very organized company

The benefits we are getting, especially with the addition of Smart Flow to complement EzyVet, is more efficiency and time savings for your staff. it is also helped us to get rid of 90% of our paper.

Pros

Has user friendly features that are very time saving for both the vets and the support staff. It has made our work flow quicker and more efficient, and less redundant than our previous software. Everything is well organized in the medical record and gives a very polished and professional finished look to it. This is important to us, as we are a ER referral hospital and our records go back to all the local vet offices. We were looking for a professional looking finished product, and found it with EzyVet

Cons

The hardest part we have found is navigating through the tabs and trying to figure out where you are. It can get confusing when you have multiple tabs open. The accounting and financial side of thing is also a bit more complicated than what we were used to. Its been a bit of a learning curve figuring out how to allocate funds to specific invoices, especially if the client has multiple invoices. This has also made giving refunds tricky as well.

Response from ezyVet

Replied June 2018

Hi Ciera, thanks for the review! The time savings and efficiency that you get from ezyVet are certainly some of our best benefits. There is a bit of a learning curve but our support staff are always there for you if you need them!

Libby from Great Artesian Veterinary Surgery

Excellent software

Great software with exceptional backup

Pros

Beautiful software Great support Heaps of features Easy to use

Cons

Apps sometimes crash/freeze. Slow to use compared to computer version

Functionality and appearance

Response from ezyVet

Replied April 2020

Thanks for your wonderful feedback, Libby. We are delighted to to hear that ezyVet is working so well for you and your practice. There is a big team that works quietly behind the scenes on our software's continuous improvements. I've shared your review internally as they always gets a kick from a happy customer. We apologise for any crashes you might have had using the app. This too is an area we are presently working to improve. Expect to see improvements soon as we roll out refinements. Sincerely The ezyVet Team

arun from South West Equine Practice

Industry: Veterinary

great software- fully recommend it to any vet clinic

Pros

the soft ware is easy to use. we can use it anywhere. the pull down menus and templates are great. the possibility of creating clinical menus makes it very easy to write up reports

Cons

the only downside is that the software is totally dependent on your internet connection . this is a concern for mobile veterinarians. I would like to see a version that would save information and update it on to the cloud whenever it comes back within internet range

Response from ezyVet

Replied July 2018

Hi Arun, thanks for the great review. We've just released ezyVet Go, a new app which allows you to work offline and sync information into the cloud once back in internet range; https://blog.ezyvet.com/ezyvet-go-offline-ios-application It's great for equine, large animal, and mobile veterinary practices; anyone who travels to see clients in areas with limited internet

Shelley from Marquette Veterinary Clinic

Terrific Transition!

When we decided to transition from paper system to paperless, ezyVet was the best choice for our clinic. We knew that we needed to make this switch and the entire team at ezyVet was very helpful in doing so. The go-live week can be a little stressful, but with our implementer she made our transition to ezyVet as smooth as possible. Support has been terrific and our questions are answered quickly and they always make sure we have the answer we need. The system is very user friendly and what is nice is that ezyVet loves input from their clients as far as what they would like to see changed and/or added to make the program better than what it is. Make sure your project team stays on top of each and every step so you are ready to go when you go live and make sure your staff does the on-line training before going live, it is very helpful and makes the go live that much easier for each staff member.

Pros

We have been extremely pleased with our switch to ezyVet. Ease of use and everything right at your fingertips has been an overwhelming positive experience for our clinic. We are a small clinic, but this has been nothing but a positive experience right from the start.

Cons

No cons, just make sure you allow the time for each team member to get used to this system.

Response from ezyVet

Replied April 2019

Hi Shelley Thank you for the awesome review! It is great to see the team at Marquette Veterinary Clinic have taken the big task of switching software head-on. We are so pleased to have you on board.

Maria from Hewitt Animal Hospital / Pathway Vet Alliance

Very good

Pros

Able to customize more than our previous software

Cons

Days when it is slow or not working properly - down time.

Response from ezyVet

Replied May 2020

Thanks for your review, Maria. I have shared it with the team, who really appreciates it. Sincerely The ezyVet Team

Kat from Penny Paws Animal Clinic

Industry: Veterinary

Innovative technology that greatly improves patient standard of care! Love using the software!

Better patient care, less missed charges, paperless operations, efficient and user friendly.

Pros

Very user-friendly, efficient to use. Love how billing triggers can be generated from the patient's chart that feed through to the invoice. Ezyvet is constantly improving and adding new features and listens to their customers. It has been a game changer for our clinics.

Cons

Reporting capabilities for the performance summary need to be improved. Overall the reports are good but with a multi-location practice, it would be nice to see more features being accurately divisionalized and a correct ACT being added. Also would like to see webinars being scheduled on a more frequent basis at more US friendly times.

Response from ezyVet

Replied September 2017

Hi Kat, Thanks for the review, we strive to continue to improve our software and customer feedback is key to drive what new features we bring out next. We will pass on the reporting improvement request to our feature request administrator! The ezyVet Team

Lori from Animal Allergy & Dermatology

Veterinary Dermatology practice - ezyVet Conversion

We switched to ezyVet from Vetport. There is absolutely no comparison in my mind. The professionalism of the staff at ezyVet, the 24/7 support, the organization and prep work for the conversion process, the onsite training from their implementation team...I couldn't be happier with our decision.

Pros

I love the fact that it allows me to tailor how I want my referral letters to look, allows me to have multiple referring veterinarians associated with a patient, the templates, the short cuts, etc. There are very few things that I don't like about the software.

Cons

There are some menu tweeks I would like, but there is a process for how to submit suggestions/recommendations. ezyVet is constantly making revisions and upgrades which are never an extra cost.

Response from ezyVet

Replied January 2019

Thanks for the awesome review, Lori! The team are stoked to hear that you're enjoying working with us. We'll keep working hard to make sure the system is always improving for you.

Jennifer from Saint Francis Veterinary Specialists and Emergency

ezyVet

It has been pretty good. Some bumps but overall a good experience and user friendly.

Pros

Ease of use and functionality. Ability to memo other team members directly. Easy to view schedule appointments.

Cons

Doesn't have an area to tell doctors which room the client is in. Also the financial tab can be pretty confusing.

Response from ezyVet

Replied February 2020

Hello Jennifer, Thanks for taking the time to review ezyVet. As an FYI, we have just brought in new customisable status flags that tell doctors which room a client is in. It's a new feature so you've probably missed it. Contact our support team to find out more. Once again, thanks for your time and keep the feedback coming on ways we can improve our software. It's customers like you who improve ezyVet. Best The ezyVet team

Heather from Penny Paws Animal Clinic

Very easy implementation and ability to navigate

Pros

Love that you can personalize your user screen to match your own settings. Easy to catch on and how customizable it is for multiple users

Cons

Not able to shorten the username when signing in which does affect time throughout my day. Had multiple times the system went down during busy times.

Response from ezyVet

Replied May 2018

Thanks for your review Heather. While you are currently unable to shorten your username, we do have ezyVet Connect which is an app version of ezyVet for iPhone or iPad which you can quickly sign into with a 4 digit pin-code. The system going down is unfortunate but we are always working to make sure ezyVet is as stable as possible. For example we have just recently added a new server region in the USA which will increase stability going forward.

Sarah from Heritage Animal Hospital

Review from Heritage

Pros

Color coding Memos Customization via templates Ease of reading clinical records Various integrations

Cons

No search function in memos Customer support is inconsistent- some support staff are excellent, while others tell you incorrect information. Delay in correcting some issues that have been submitted. I submitted a ticket in September that has not been addressed and I have received no updates on it. Even when I have called to follow up, no updates are available.

Response from ezyVet

Replied December 2019

Hello Sarah, Thanks for taking the time to fill in this review. We appreciate your feedback. We've relayed your experience to our support team who will be in touch with an update. Thanks again The ezyVet team

Heather from Veterinary Emergency and Specialty Hospital

Very Intuitive Program

The transition from our other software was quick and easy. Best decision our practice ever made!

Pros

This software offers seamless navigation, and is effortless to use. I use this tool for marketing purposes.

Cons

Having to log in every 15 minutes is a hassle, I'm the only one with access to my computer and it's an extra step I have to use often.

Response from ezyVet

Replied December 2019

Thank you for the great review, Heather! We are delighted to hear you are enjoying your ezyVet experience. You can actually adjust the session time-out per user feature. Feel free to contact our Support team if you want someone to walk you through this. Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. The ezyVet team

Eric from Orchard Park Veterinary Medical Center

Give ezyVet a Look for Your Veterinary Practice

Our 24/7 emergency and specialty referral veterinary hospital has been using ezyVet for over 2 years now and it suits our needs well. Medical records are incredibly important to our hospital and how we practice medicine. The way the software is set up puts an emphasis on accurate, complete and user friendly medical records. We love that it is web based and as such it is rarely if ever down. The are constantly aiming to improve the software and in the time that we have been using it they have made many improvements and it has truly come a long way.

Whitney from Gulf Coast Equine Veterinary Services, Inc.

I was nervous to change software and move to a cloud-based product but the change has been worth it.

Invoicing, inventory management/ordering, billing, and medical record keeping. The most amazing part of this software is the help that comes with it.

Pros

You can customize everything with ezyVet - make it the way you want it to be. The set up takes a while but once it's done, EVERYTHING is so fast. I can keep up with medical records and billing so much easier than before. The integrating ordering is also a plus!

Cons

Response from ezyVet

Replied June 2018

Thanks for the review, Whitney! Glad to hear that you're making the most out of ezyVet. It is a powerful solution that does take a good amount of learning, but of course our support team is on hand 24/7 to help