What are PetDesk users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using PetDesk software through verified user reviews

• icon"PetDesk Support is usually very quick to address any issues that might arise, and are generally helpful and friendly."
  • icon"I really loved the virtual physician I can get for my lovely pets.I love how you can put all of your pets needs in one place."
  • icon"Helps provide rapid support as support helps solve issues if I can't. Can schedule appointments and fill medicine without having to make a phone call."
  • icon"I didn't use it that much unless my pet was sick or I needed to ask a question from my pet's office."
  • icon"Lack of integration with our practice software evetpractice - the appointment request system has no ability to sync with our appointment calendar."
  • icon"The worst part is that clients request times that are completely booked and we have to go back and tell them they're taken."

Browse all PetDesk Reviews

• Have you used PetDesk and would like to share your experience with others?

Kerrie

Industry: Veterinary

Less phone time and fun app

It's been great. I feel like I can concentrate more on my job and it helps our receptionist and manager be able to communicate to our clients in a efficient manner.

Pros

This software has saved me so much time. With Reminders and reaching out to our clients it has saved us a ton of time. When I was doing reminders with snail mail it took me over 5 hours. Now with texting, emailing, and sending cards for us that is more time for me to do more necessary duties at the clinic. We are also able to double check phone numbers, emails, and contact information that petdesk alerts us before our clients come here. Our clients love the app to request RX refills and make appointments without even calling us on the phone. We can also send mass messages about Holiday closers and promotions we have coming up. We feel more connected to our clients now with Petdesk and that is important to us in the Veterinary Business.

Cons

understanding more about the stats and graphs with the program. I seem to ask everytime because I have to redefine the meaning of them.

Candice

Industry: Veterinary

Convenient communication with our clients

So far we love PetDesk. There are some kinks to work out but customer service has been fantastic and prompt at fixing our issues. We now try to screen shot the issue and send it directly to the agent in the chat box message on the webpage.

Pros

It's very easy to use, navigation is not difficult even for those who aren't as computer savvy. The two way text is very convenient as most people prefer text these days anyway. I also love that there is a Pet Portal for the clients so they can keep track of their pet's vaccinations, appointments, medications, etc.

Cons

The two way text feature has some issues. You have to refresh often to see new communications and there have been times the conversations seem to overlap if you are speaking with more than one. It's hard to explain so refreshing has to be done all the time so you aren't responding to the wrong person. The phone number integration needs some work also. As PetDesk can be utilized by several hospitals and clients, we see many that already have an account but don't realize it and then create a secondary account. This makes for a challenge when we are searching by client name and they aren't appearing. We then search by phone number and have to reach out that way. The phone number is usually the same, linked to our client in our database but doesn't show up in the PetDesk system. I know you've implemented "valid number" next to client phone numbers but it's still confusing and takes more time to send clients messages. It would also be nice to change the "range" time for appointments to perhaps 3 time slots they prefer. Adding an additional pop up or alert that this is a REQUEST and not an actual appointment would be helpful as well. I know you have that in place but clients don't read everything so maybe something in their face, bright, BOLD, BIG, will clarify that they are requesting an appointment and that it is NOT confirmed. We've had many clients get confused with that and I'm sure it has everything to do with them not reading through everything.

Reasons for switching to PetDesk

Better features with PetDesk. We did not have a very communicative relationship with our rep at the time and their software was not appealing or easy to navigate.

Ruby

Industry: Veterinary

I Recommend PetDesk to other veterinary clinics.

Easy to work with, excellent support staff!

Pros

Ease of client to clinic communication. Two-way texting with client. Appointment scheduling and confirming. Loyalty program!

Cons

I can't think of anything we don't like about PetDesk.

Reasons for switching to PetDesk

PetDesk has a much better platform.

Danielle

PetDesk Review

Overall, it is a good experience. We use Petdesk all day, every day at our practice. The loyalty program we are able to offer is very popular. The customer service staff, as well as our direct rep are all very friendly/helpful.

Pros

The 2-way texting capability is a godsend. With more and more clients becoming driven by technology, this makes sending out all sorts of communications easier.

Cons

Being unable to edit client information as an admin. It would be helpful when a client's contact information changes, vs contacting Petdesk customer service.

n/a

Loyalty Program and App capability

Mick

Love this app, but needs a little work

Pros

I love this application for communicating with my veterinarian and keeping track of my dogs medications, appointments, and vaccination statuses.

Cons

The application isn't very user friendly and needs a bit of cleaning up. It doesn't track the fact that I have scheduled time for my dog to be boarded at the vet. It also isn't the best tool for communicating directly with my vet with questions or trying to figure out the best appointment time on a particular day.

Mary

PetDesk ROCKS!

I think I already covered this above

Pros

PetDesk has been a GAME CHANGER for our clinic!! We started a little slow as we learned how to use it. Now we text back and forth with our clients all day - it is so convenient. And it helps keep our phone lines free. I created patient information forms in JotForm. We text the link to the forms to our clients. The form is easy to fill out on their phone, they submit and it comes to our email. We are able to get the info we need and get the charts ready BEFORE appointments. We also text information about curbside service and what to expect at their appointment. The webpage is gorgeous! it is so much better than the one we used to have! And if we need something changed - it just takes one email and it is done. Customer service is fantastic!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are always there for us. They are knowledgeable, friendly and quick to respond. I can not say enough good things about them!! Best customer service EVER!! Thank you PETDESK! Mary

Cons

There are a couple of little things that could use a teeny bit of tweaking. We try to send suggestions in when we have them. But overall - we love it!

Reasons for switching to PetDesk

We were getting poor service. Especially customer service. And our reminders were a problem. We tried to work with them, but got nothing but frustration. PetDesk blew them out of the water in the first week.

Katie

Industry: Veterinary

A great addition to a practice!

Pros

I first used this software when it was implemented into my previous clinic, which was a 5 doctor practice with multiple phone lines, and was the busiest clinic in my town. This helped so much with keeping hold times down and being able to attend to emergencies faster.

Cons

One of the biggest issues was with appointment scheduling. If someone requested an appointment and that timeslot was unavailable, we could send them 2 options for new times. However, if, by the time the client responded, those timeslots are no longer available, it becomes more difficult to communicate with them.

Kristen

Industry: Veterinary

PetDesk has been a great addition to our hospital

Overall we are happy with PetDesk we are still learning the potential this service can do and plan on growing with the company over the years to come.

Pros

Our clients love that they are able to text us and request services via the app. We were using VetStreet portal and didn't have many active clients. We are able to use this every day and noticed that more clients are responding via text than picking up the phone. It has definitely helped our hospital greatly. I'm also not sending post cards out monthly and it has saved me a lot of time not stamping over 300 cards a month. We have noticed since reminders go out every 2 weeks now the call volume has leveled where as it would peak as soon as the post cards all went out at one time. Most of our clients are confirming through the app or text notification so it has decreased our outbound calls.

Cons

There are a few things we hope improve over time with PetDesk. We don't like how long it takes for confirmations take to update in Avimark it can take more than an hour. You definitely need double monitors to use PetDesk easily otherwise you would minimize a lot of the time to go back and forth between the two screens which is time consuming. We also don't like how it doesn't tell our surgery appointments to fast via text when we set it up to do that. I would like the app to block clients from requesting sick appointments, we have it listed in the note section not to use the app for sick appointments but clients still do it. When it comes to appointments we have the option to send alternate times I would like to see that be one option and not two, we don't always have that availability. I wish they had an app for Admin/Manager to use it would make things a lot easier for me to check-in while at home or over the weekend.

Reasons for choosing PetDesk

I did look into using Rapport that integrates with Avimark. I didn't like how they tried to push for us to allow clients to schedule online, PetDesk has this but doesn't push it. I liked PetDesk's interface as it was bright, easy to see, and user friendly. Rapport was not appealing to the eye when it comes to design. Even though PetDesk is still on the higher end of affordability for a small animal hospital it was cheaper than Rapport.

Reasons for switching to PetDesk

Vetstreet was not helping our clients stay in contact with us. The online portal was not cell phone friendly so a lot of our clients did not log in. We needed something that was user friendly so our clients would be more willing to log in.

Julie

Industry: Veterinary

CUSTOMER SERVICE. I had never done a website set up before, they had always been cookie cutter sites. I really enjoyed working with the staff and loved watching them make our ideas come out- Customer service follow-ups-I wish I had more time to spend with them to be able to take advantage of what there is to offer. (texting)

Pros

Reminders, texting clients, mass messaging-during bad weather situations or power outages, I am able to access from home or my phone to contact clients. CUSTOMER SERVICE-Start to finish and continues to be the best thing about this company. (So don't go changing that)!

Cons

I would say when scheduling an appointment from an owners request, lag time during their response, will cause them to lose that time. Without having to block times off, there is not really a good way to manage that. Having said that, I feel like there is not a great way to fix that either.

Reasons for choosing PetDesk

Customer service and follow ups.

Reasons for switching to PetDesk

Not enough services, customer service was terrible

Sharon

PetDesk in Small Animal Practice

PetDesk has been a great asset to our veterinary practice. The staff time saved and postage/postcard expense saved in processing manual reminders alone is worth the cost of PetDesk. We have new and increased avenues to communicate with clients and they with us in our "phone/social media connected world. Customer service is also good.

Pros

PetDesk has made a large impact on our daily functions with integration into Avimark, sending reminders and confirmation of appointments. Clients like the mobile app and it offers another level of client communication. Staff time on the telephone is reduced. The software is easy to use and train. Integration was very easy and successful.

Cons

Handling new client requests via the PetDesk link on our Website can be challenging as a call or other forms of communication are needed to set up new clients.

Reasons for choosing PetDesk

Weave could not provide the Avimark integration required to send reminders and the overall Aviamark integration was not as progressive and easy to use.

Courtney

December 2021

Great App for Clients

Petdesk has a great support team, whenever I had a issue they were very quick in getting it fixed for us. We would still be with Petdesk if we didn't come along the other software that we switched to.

Pros

The feature that we liked the most was that clients were able to have their pets medical records and had the capability to email their pet's vaccine record to their groomer or boarder.

Cons

We just cancelled our services with PetDesk because we switched over to Vetstoria who can allow our clients to live schedule. With PetDesk there was a lot of phone/text tag trying to figure out which appt time worked best for them.

Reasons for choosing PetDesk

Petdesk had more to offer then AllyDVM plus all of the services that we wanted Petdesk had!

Ezra

May 2022

Review for PetDesk

Pros

It's easy to use, basically an app to book appoint for your pets. It does give you reminder and shows all your pets information on it.

Cons

It could be better if they can include all the history of visit and showing what kind of treatment or medical the pets need.

Crystal

March 2022

Overall great tool for improving client compliance and communication

Pros

Our team finds the texting and direct messaging extremely helpful in increasing our client communication ease and abilities. Appointment scheduling and medication request is also a very useful tool and helps cut down on phone calls and time spent on the phone.

Cons

Some difficulty with archiving and assigning staff members so the medical notes are accurate.

Char

Industry: Veterinary

Love it! But needs some upgrades.

Overall, everything has been great! Customer service is exceptional as well as Tech Support!

Pros

When we initially purchased this, we need a company that was ahead of what others were doing. It was easy to transition to and get our clients to use.

Cons

We need the ability to accept payment through the app (other than CareCredit's link to their site). Televet offers this option. We also like the ability to send electronic forms. We'd like to be able to have separate logins or the ability to track who is texting with the client.

Reasons for choosing PetDesk

We considered VitusVet about a year ago. We stayed with PetDesk because it's geared equally between client and clinic use.

Reasons for switching to PetDesk

Cost and product offerings.

Tracy

April 2022

Easy and Handy App for Vet Appointments and Records

If I forget when appointments are needed, or when we last did vaccinations or such, I can easily reference the app, rather than calling the vet office.

Pros

I like that it has my pets' information in one platform that is easy to reference.

Cons

I haven't found anything that I don't like so far - it all seems fairly helpful and easy to use.

Stephen

Industry: Veterinary

I can't imagine my job without PetDesk

PetDesk saves our hospital time and, by extension, money. I would estimate that the app saves 90-120 minutes of telephone calls EVERY DAY across our entire team. For that reason alone, I can't recommend PetDesk highly enough.

Pros

The automated appointment reminders save at least 30 minutes of confirmation calls every day. The vaccination/diagnostic reminders regularly lead clients to book appointments without us ever reaching out. The online booking options allow clients to request appointments without calling us. The texting option has become an invaluable means of communication for our treatment team to reach out to clients without tying up phone lines. The clients love the reward program. And the video appointment option has grown in capabilities the past year to a level that offers fantastic clarity and capability.

Cons

I wish that PetDesk had an alert that would show up on the tab screen on my browser window similar to how Gmail and Facebook alert me to activity while I am working in another tab. I also wish that the software recognized Cancelled and Rescheduled appointment settings and did not send them appointment confirmations.

Julie K

Navigating Covid-19 with the help of PetDesk

Despite their current limitations I think that PetDesk has been an incredibly valuable tool and came along just in time to help our small staff manage the dramatic changes we all faced with the constraints imposed by the Covid virus. I also really appreciate their allowing us to opt out of all marketing preserving our direct client patient relationship without the optics of having sold our client list for economic advantage. Their support staff has not only been prompt in resolving problems, they were incredibly tolerant of frantic "I can't make this work right" emails or chats. They have all been very kind and understand that we know about your pet but we probably don't know about your desk!

Pros

We initiated PetDesk in February and in March we were deploying our first mass message to reach out to our clients with our Covid-19 protocol announcement. The timing for taking on this platform could not have been better. With phone ordering, check in and check out the functionality of communicating through PetDesk messaging allowed our small staff to keep up with the exhilarating phone load.

Cons

The mass messaging platform still needs some development. Message composition is very primitive in its capabilities. To not be able to place pictures and be able to preview the whole message as it will be seen when it is published makes it very difficult to produce a professional product. I do wish that the texting message characters was extended so you don't have to spend time massaging messages into a small space or have them fragmented in multiple sends.

Reasons for choosing PetDesk

Simplicity of use for both our staff and our clients. Our ability to opt out of certain features so we could manage the platform rather than having to take it as is with no options. We were really attracted to the ability to text through the platform as our office phone number keeping communications with our clients as familiar as possible with the expanded ability of texting, sending pictures and documents.

Reasons for switching to PetDesk

We sort of switched. Prior to PetDesk we were using our internal capabilities to send pet service reminders to our clients. We did not have an app type platform for expanded outreach although we had been looking at options when we settled on PetDesk.

Francis

Industry: Veterinary

Objective thoughts on how PetDesk helped us

Overall highly recommend. Have used for 18 months at two veterinary hospitals. It has some features like Compliance Report, or other reporting, that I do not utilize very much. I primarily utilize for appointment request functionality, loyalty program, app for clients, and text communication - these work very well even if they are slightly imperfect with no bi-directional integration with our practice management software. It's simple to use for Pet Owners and team members. It was pretty low effort to get off the ground and very little effort to maintain after team trained in its use. 2-way texting feels like a huge win even if it is hard to measure ROI. Customer support has always been quick and helpful (shoutout to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]). With appointment requests available outside of working hours, and 2-way texting helping avoid missed appointments and adding clarity elsewhere, I feel it has paid for itself while adding clarity to communication for clients and the team. Still judging the effects of the loyalty program fiscally, I had to rebuild the default system that was in place, it was too generous.

Pros

The texting functionality is great and easy to use. We reach clients by text that we can't reach by phone (or they just don't answer or check voicemails). Communication is ESSENTIAL in our line of work. Appointment requests are also quite straightforward to setup and manage once setup. Customer support has been top notch. Automatic appointment confirmation is a big time saver.

Cons

Lack of integration with our practice software evetpractice - the appointment request system has no ability to sync with our appointment calendar. Communication with clients by text doesn't auto-import into medical records. This means many small steps need to be done twice by team members (or appointment auto-confirmations need to be quickly entered in the practice software, although it does save a lot of time even so). Even with these cons, it is still worth using and broadly helpful.

Reasons for choosing PetDesk

I spoke with two other hospital owners who utilized PetDesk, reviewed feedback about them from a owners & managers group on social media, and demo'd its use as a pretend customer.

Thomas

Industry: Veterinary

Excellent veterinary support software.

Positive experience overall. The appointment reminder texts/emails have been outstanding. The reduction in no calls/no shows is super helpful, as well as the appointment confirmation reminders generating cancellations that are not last minute. This allows the clinic to make much better use of it's already stretched resources. I do like the provision of a company website, and I would like to do more customization with it in the near future.

Pros

The biggest selling point of PetDesk for my clinic was the automated due date and appointment reminders. We didn't have a large amount of no calls/no shows prior to PetDesk implementation, but now that we use PetDesk that number is the smallest is has ever been. Our no calls/no shows are in the single digits each week. No longer having to print out and stamp/mail hundreds of reminder postcards every month is another thing I will definitely not miss.

Cons

I wish there was a way to filter out or prevent certain kinds of appointment requests. For example, I manage a single doctor practice and this DVM has a MASSIVE clientele. He is booked out 1-2 weeks constantly. We ceased to take new clients a couple years ago in hopes that he could get his work load under control (still a work in progress). I get a large number of requests from new clients, and I have to turn them all away. I am not sure how such a feature would even be possible, but it would be nice if there was a way to only allow those with an existing record match to request appointments. The other gripe is similar to the first. I wish there was a way to prevent clients from requesting surgical appointments without first having a related exam/UTD vacs. It's a hassle to have to contact someone who has not had their pet in for an exam in 3 years and explain to them why we cannot simply schedule a dental, and then have to listen to the counterargument that if an exam is necessary, they should not have been able to request the surgery appointment as they did. Last complaint, and it is small. I wish the character limit outside of "direct messaging" was not so small. Having to find ways to summarize why I am suggesting alternative appointments to what the client requested in such a small number of characters is a hassle.

Lisa

Industry: Veterinary

Time saver & great compliance addition

Overall, PetDesk has saved staff time when having to schedule appointments and deal with the reminder system. We believe PetDesk has also been a great tool for client retention, gaining new clients, and client compliance. We've also noticed that our amount of no show appointments has almost diminished thanks to PetDesk. We vetted several other services before making our choice and PetDesk was the best for our practice. It is also nice that it includes statistics and clients can leave reviews that we see on PetDesk and can address any issues that may arise in the reviews.

Pros

I love that we no longer have to spend loads of time sorting through 1st, 2nd and 3rd reminders. We have been able to customize our appointment reminders to clients. We are able to alter our appointment time slots. Being able to send out mass e-mails about upcoming promotions or closings is also a great addition. We preferred a service that did not make alterations or use our scheduler so that we would limit any simultaneous scheduling errors and still have control of our daily appointment and block offs since they change. Our clients love that they can e-mail questions and request medication refills through the app. We spend less time on the phone scheduling appointments which frees up the tech staff since they are responsible for phones.

Cons

I wish that we had a calendar on our app end that would allow us to have black out dates for upcoming holidays or closings. Instead, we have to go in and block out a day ahead of time and then remember to open the availability again once we are back to work. We wish that new clients had to enter more information when requesting an appointment. The information is very incomplete and we always have to play phone tag to get complete information as well as a better understanding of their situation. As well, it would be nice if when a client chooses to schedule a surgery they are only allowed to choose from the days we do surgeries.

Tracy

Industry: Veterinary

Can't imagine doing what we do without the help of Pet Desk!

Increased compliance from our clients due to the fact there are more ways they can contact us now. We also get the benefit of cutting back on some of our incoming calls now and can answer client requests (via the Pet Desk Dashboard) at a time that doesn't take away from our face-to-face interactions with customers in the clinic.

Pros

Our clients love that they can make appointments, refill meds and be reminded of appointments through their Pet Desk app. People lead busy lives and don't often have time to call our clinic during the day so using the Pet Desk app has been great for our customers. Our compliance with health service reminders has improved since now it is even easier to schedule visits with us. We also love that the clinic saves money on postage and reminder postcards because Pet Desk is able to send emails to the clients who prefer them, and send postcards to the rest. Most of our clients prefer email so there has been a great cost savings there. We now have an easy way to send messages to our clients as well as send mass emails to them when necessary. In addition to all of the great features Pet Desk has to offer we are also very happy with the customer service we receive from the Pet Desk team whenever we have questions.

Cons

So far we haven't found anything we don't like about the software. If we could change anything we would like to personalize the photos that our clients see when they land on a Pet Desk page from our website. For instance, when our clients (who are not app users) click to schedule an appointment from our website, we don't love the page they land on. We are a feline only practice and, although we love dogs too, would like to be able to choose a cat-only photo for this page.

Aimee

Industry: Veterinary

The app is great, but their sevice team is hands down the very best!

We did a fair amount of comparison between different companies and options for reminders, client communication, etc. Many companies and apps were about "rewards programs", which we aren't a fan of; we don't sell groceries, we practice medicine! At the time, we were using a different company and our clients weren't a big fan of using the portal. Since switching over to Pet Desk, we process (electronic and mail) reminders as well as communicate with clients, costing less money with far better response. So far, our clients and staff love the Pet Desk app. It has opened up new methods of communication with our clients, including adding a personal touch by sending pictures of their pets via text while visiting us...without our staff losing privacy or sharing their number. We can send group e-mails/messages to notify clients of upcoming events, closings, education, reminders for PE/vaccines, etc. We can handle scheduling, Rx refills, answer questions and resolve a lot of communication without having to use multiple resources. With today's busy schedules, I find that our clients like the "text" option over calling. As a client/pet owner, I love having the app (even though I have regular access to my pet's records) to add reminders, show pictures of my pets to friends/family, have access to my pet's records for immediate release of info, etc. I can edit/add information/details (diet, license/microchip #), add additional "providers" (local emergency services, specialist referrals, boarding, grooming, training, day care, pet stores, etc.) without other companies accessing the client/patient information or privacy. Any editing done is non-medical information and does not transfer to our software; Pet Desk only sends updated information to the client's account, the practice never receiving data. The app even allows me to look at my pet's medication history, dates filled, quantity and instructions for administering. Another "perk" is that we have ASPCA pet insurance as a "provider" in our app, encouraging and allowing our clients to look into pet insurance without pressure. In addition to the app being a great tool for our practice, the service provided by the Pet Desk team has been phenomenal. Any questions that we've had were answered quickly and their support always positive and personable!

Pros

So far, our clients & staff love the Pet Desk app. It has opened up new methods of communication w/our clients, including adding a personal touch by sending pictures of their pets via text while visiting us w/out our staff losing privacy or sharing their number. We can send group e-mails/messages to notify clients of upcoming events, closings, education, reminders for PE/vaccines, etc. We can handle scheduling, Rx refills, answer questions & resolve a lot of communication w/out having to use multiple resources. W/today's busy schedules, I find that our clients like the "text" option over calling. As a client/pet owner, I love having the app to add reminders, show pictures of my pets to friends/family, have access to my pet's records for immediate release of info, etc. I can edit/add information/details (diet, license/microchip #), add additional "providers" (local emergency services, specialist referrals, boarding, grooming, training, day care, pet stores, etc.) w/out other companies accessing the client/patient information or privacy. Any editing done is non-medical information & does not transfer to our software; Pet Desk only sends updated information to the client's account, the practice never receiving data. The app even allows me to look at my pet's medication history, dates filled, quantity & instructions for administering. Another "perk" is offering ASPCA pet insurance w/out the clients feeling pressured.

Cons

I wish it would truly integrate w/our software and lab. Otherwise it's a great addition and better than other options we've looked into.

Madyson

Industry: Veterinary

Great resource but some bugs

Overall we benefit greatly from utilizing PetDesk at our practice and our clients seem to really enjoy this integrated technology. I would like to see an expansion of communication tools, i.e. increase of character limit via text and appointment scheduling communication, and possibly more "alternate time" options beyond the mere 2 that is currently available, in addition to suggestions previously stated.

Pros

Having a app that clients can use to communicate, and request prescriptions and appointments has been amazing. Clients seem to enjoy the ease of being able to make these requests electronically, and client confirmations takes a load off of our front-desk staff. Contact via text has been an extremely helpful tool for when phone calls and voicemails are not getting through.

Cons

There have been some issues with syncing between our software scheduler and the PetDesk scheduler. Some confusion also takes place when pets have multiple owners. I think secondary owners would like to be able to access their pets information without having to use the primary owners login information. This breakdown is also initiated if "primary" owner information is altered between more than one person in our records. It would be helpful on our clinic end, if new clients were prompted to input more basic information about their pet(s)- we often are only aware of the name and species and nothing else about the animal.

Linda

Great Vet Reminder Program

Very good, they were able to help retrieve a lot of lost clients due to a data error with our last reminder system.

Pros

I like that PetDesk integrates with our practice management software easily and accurately. Makes appointment confirmations more efficient.

Cons

When a client reschedules their appointment, and we move the appointment to a different day in our software, PetDesk doesn't catch this information and will send the original appointment time to the client when confirming. The only way to avoid this from happening is to go into PetDesk as well, and reschedule/recreate the appointment at the new time in PetDesk for the client to receive accurate appointment reminders.

Reasons for choosing PetDesk

They have the most customization than the others in regards to their reminder types, app, and mass email messaging. They also send post card reminders to clients that opt in for mailed reminder cards as well.

Jaime

Best Program!

Communication is key and with PetDesk we are able to communicate with our clients quickly and there is no "phone tag". This has saved our client relations team hours of phone time and they are able to give our clients that are in clinic more attention.

Pros

We had tried many different marketing programs to help ease the work load of our client service team as well as help drive appointments. PetDesk has been the best program to help us with it all. They helped us build a beautiful updated website and are able to make updates/changes quickly when we need them. The program helps with appointment confirmations, upcoming/past due reminders, mass emails, and text communications. My favorite part would be the personalized app. With today's technology, the new generations need an app for everything and the PetDesk app does it all. Clients can even request new appointments, cancel appointments and request medication refills directly through the app. They even enjoy the loyalty program. Our client relations team raves about how much time they have saved with the new form of communicating with our clients and how easy the dashboard is to use.

Cons

There are times when responding to clients through the dashboard we are limited on the amount of characters we can use. We always want to give the best customer service and with limited characters we have to cut it short.

PetDesk