TeamViewer Meeting Software Reviews

FrontRunners 2022

• icon"Blizz offers robust and secure videoconferencing capabilities. It serves as an excellent backup to Zoom for people who are not comfortable with using Zoom on account of security issues or otherwise."
  • icon"I have quite experience with some software for the online conference and Blizz is simply best among all of them."
  • icon"I am fairly impressed by this new software made by TeamViewer especially due to low installation effort. If you have questions concerning usage or known issues you can join the Blizz community."
  • icon"There is no white-boarding feature in Blizz any longer."
  • icon"The mobile app does not show all the features. This makes it difficult for first-time users to use it."
  • icon"The mobile version didn’t show any tutorials so I’m not sure if I’m missing out on any features. Not many people use this yet so I have to ask new clients or team members to download it first."

Browse all TeamViewer Meeting Reviews

• Have you used TeamViewer Meeting and would like to share your experience with others?

William

TeamViewer Meeting - a great addition to the great tool

Overall, TeamViewer is a great meeting app and it allows you to organize and manage small to big groups of people at the same time. This is a very stable and good quality tool with multiple options and should be tried out by everyone.

Pros

TeamViewer has created a perfect addition to their portfolio by adding the Meeting add-on and it works great. It is not the most popular meeting tool, at least not for now, but it has full potential to become one. The amount of options and add ins is great and provides everything that you may need for a quality conference or a presentation.

Cons

There are a couple of things that may be better and upgraded a bit, as the connection time - this is one of the things that takes a long time and may be a bit annoying from tome to time. The other thing is the file transfer, because the original TeamViewer handles it much better.

Rahul

Best video conferencing App

Pros

Video meeting & document sharing plus we can make live projection

Cons

delay in visual movements + sometimes slow in processing or passing info to rest of team

Reasons for switching to TeamViewer Meeting

because those are hvaing real issue with functions & speed of movements with visual appearance

Yasmin

March 2022

didn't convince me

Pros

Nothing really. It was recommended as it was the preferred platform used by my client.

Cons

It was glitchy. I had to download a previous version to get it back up and working.

Reasons for switching to TeamViewer Meeting

My client used teamviewer so I had to switch

Frank

Interactive interface to maintain broad communication.

Blizz is a complete platform that offers different types of communication and leaves emails behind, offering an interactive interface with a live chat we are happy because offering other services in the same interface is perfect for us, it can also be downloaded to the computer or device mobile we can use this service to add contacts and it is extended since you can send files and documents, which makes it more important I am very happy with this software.

Pros

Blizz We love it because you have a large panel that offers different types of services such as, for example, chat, calls or videoconferencing, they fulfill your communication objective very well, and it plays a fundamental role in our company, unlike other services, it has similar characteristics but All included in one panel.

Cons

It is a complete platform but, nevertheless it has to optimize the characteristics and of this improve the service the most important is the video conferences, it gives many failures while one is being made, improving it would be the best.

Hie Ling

Industry: Civil Engineering

August 2022

Covid 19 Lifesaver

Pros

We used teamviewer for all our internal team collaboration work during covid lockdown, and also for remoting into our work PCs from home when we couldnt get to the office. Honestly, without teamviewer we could not have survived being locked down at home.

Cons

We don't really use this to communicate with external companies because they have adopted other platforms such as Zoom or Teams, so we are forced to install many different softwares for the same purpose.

Mauricio

Blizz brings you closer to your contacts for more fluid communication

We need an application that is versatile and solid and we find it in Blizz. On this aspect, what I liked most about this application is that with it, solid chat functions are maintained, which has been very useful for us. It is an aspect that is worth a lot since other applications that make more noise are characterized by instability, which causes problems to maintain good communication with the contact. And if it's a customer, the matter is more important. Actually Blizz maintains an almost permanent contact with how the contacts. And if it is a frequent or preferred contact Blizz takes it into account. For them Blizz offers a cross-presence indicator, so let us know if one of our contacts is online, to maintain a special communication with him. It is characteristics that can be seen very well so as not to lose the line of communications with certain groups. Blizz brings you closer to your contacts for more fluid communication.

Pros

It is practically impossible not to communicate with Blizz. This online platform offers everything you need to make our meetings line something simple and smooth. He hadn't found anything better and now he wouldn't want to change it for anything. Blizz has greatly improved the communication environment in the company, which has also influenced a better relationship with customers. We have done great things thanks to Blizz and we hope it will continue to be better with its great advantages.

Cons

There is talk of Blizz and not much talk. But this is not so much due to users, but rather to the creators of the application. What happens is that it is a little known online program that for that reason does not generate the trust it needs. That means that you cannot connect with her to all the contacts you would like. First they must know Blizz so they can participate in the environment that it generates.

Khush

Industry: Research

June 2022

Excellent collaboration tool

Good overall.

Pros

Found it really helpful during remote working setting for organizing meetings. Additionally remote sharing function is super useful.

Cons

Sometimes the software can lag and glitch, especially during low bandwidth connections which is inconvinient.

G

Just what I needed to help me manage my startup business. It's very convenient and easy to use.

I’m the owner of my business, so I use this app to manage and train my team.

Pros

When I started my online writing business, I knew I needed an app that would allow me to communicate clearly with my team members in more ways that just email or Skype. I needed something that offered more options, and something that everyone could use with ease. That’s when I found Blizz. This app is great for doing online business meetings, and keeping in touch with my team members. Everyone has an easy time using it with its simple setup. The HQ video calling comes in handy a lot. Unlike other apps I’ve tried, this one works great with both Android and iPhone, which is really important when you have a big team of people that use different phones. Not only this, but it can be used on a computer or other devices as well. This app has saved me a lot of money and hassle since I started using it for my startup business. I don’t have to worry about coming up with a meeting place for every meeting or that any other app will let me down.

Cons

I don’t like that you can’t add any contacts unless the person first has their Blizz app account set up, but this wasn’t a huge problem.

Deanna T

June 2022

Simple communications and easy implementation

My experience has been good because it has allowed me to carry out the tasks that I normally carry out in this type of system, in a safe and confidential manner.

Pros

What has caught my attention the most is that it has all the functions of communication systems, in efforts to maintain the connection with high quality, this tool does it very well, and it is also easy to understand

Cons

I don't have anything to say about its functions but I would like it to have a more accessible system for non-teamviewer users

May 2022

Efficient Video conferencing tool

We have solved many technical issues & also easy to solve any doubts instantly by connecting the user remotely

Pros

TeamViewer meeting is the best tool for video conferencing & online meetings. It is very much simple and easy to use. It allows users to share their screen & it seems highly efficient while doing presentations online. Also we can share files easily & instantly. The video quality is also top notch.

Cons

Only dislike is not working properly when the internet connection low

Rocibel

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

More contacts app

Great. Has been quite good in use. Within its use, it has been quite user friendly and has been able to run the sessions successfully.

Pros

User-friendly, quality sessions. Video calls run smoothly, image quality and screen sharing. Good interactivity

Cons

There is always room for improvement, for now I see it as good. multiple screen sharing at the same time

Nabil

Industry: Plastics

February 2022

Online meetings easier with TeamViewer

I used to make meetings with it and i lile it so much beacuse i think it a friendly user.

Pros

Its so easy for use for all people and you can transfer the control to other users while you are share your screen

Cons

If you use the app without paying you have to reconnect every 45 minutes if you are in the meeting with more than 1 person

Frank

Industry: Computer Hardware

Special video conferencing and screen remoting software.

I discover TeamViewer Meeting remarkable easy that this instrument has to consolidate third gatherings, which permits the work process to be changed here and there. Especially on these occasions when many peoples are working from their houses, TeamViewer Meeting permits us to impart either for sound calls alone or even those that are with recordings, Teamviewer meeting permits screen sharing and different decisions that help us consistently as a machine.

Pros

Team viewer meeting is one of the important communication platforms of associations that work straightforwardly with huge numbers of clients, accomplices, or representatives, or even is utilitarian to the point that it effectively adjusts to enterprises, for example, schooling. The best part about it is that I can add countless my partners in a solitary go and things go easily. It is a fundamental broadcast communications stage because of its assortment of specialized strategies. I like its plan since its product is secure, liberated from gatherings, Mainly dependent on controller objections around the globe.

Cons

Similarity TeamViewer Meeting platform with certain devices is somewhat shaky since it doesn't adjust to any advanced media. When imparting through video gatherings, some screen goal alternatives are influenced, by not opening and executing the relating activities.

Sarah E.

Industry: Defense & Space

Blizz is the most detailed collaboration tool

This free software for meetings and other online collaborations is perfect for working with remote computers, since meetings can be accessed from any computer or Smartphone device. It is quite good, as it offers the ability to add up to 300 participants to meetings, with the use of a shared screen. We were amazed and completely satisfied to have acquired a platform with incredible quality. Without a doubt, having invested in Blizz has been the best. Blizz is one of the best platforms on the web that know how to provide the best service and professionalism to any company (either mainly or not). Without a doubt it is incredible.

Pros

Its integration to the Outlook platform is very good for managing live mail during meetings. Meetings can be recorded in excellent image quality. Its security system is quite large, since the authentication process it offers is two factors. This layer of security makes our meetings completely hermetic to unauthorized access. Blizz is a good alternative to those heavy collaboration tools that do not offer adequate remote access. Its integrated chat service is one of the best in the current market in terms of personalization and ability to share files. The use of blizz is recommended for the creation of discussion threads, and for handling comments.

Cons

The access code is very short-lived, so sometimes it becomes difficult for all staff members to access meetings if they take a long time to do so beforehand. Blizz does not provide any board where you can write down the crucial information about the meeting points, as a quick notes or notes.

Erich Hein

Industry: Computer Networking

Best Option For Meetings

Struggling with some of the free software made me realize that sometimes the cheaper option is buying a decent product and saving time in the end. So far most have been happy with the software not only on the meeting side but also the remote access. During the pandemic we've seen as a company that 90% of the work can be done remotely without having to go to the office. I don't think we'll be replacing TeamViewer soon.

Pros

The security is a big concern to us as confidential information is constantly brought up or the topic of the meeting. Other software (Zoom) has been known to have breaches and therefor security was comprised. The cost is very low compared to the features offered.

Cons

Some users have slow internet speeds compared to others and the office so sometimes that user would miss info during meetings.

Reasons for choosing TeamViewer Meeting

We already used TeamViewer to remotely access sites. Why have 2 different apps when one can serve both purposes.

Security concerns.

Baldemar

An hidden gem within the vast web.

Pros

Windows version review: This is a very compact app, small in size. I introduce this App to my student so we can have English classes. The support for this app is minimal since the developers pour more of their attention on TeamViewer; however, the online documentation is complete, and it rarely crashes on Windows. The video chat and settings screen is smaller than Teamviewer, this makes it have an edge over teamviewer if you like to screenshare and were bothered by other apps "stealing" screen space (like teamviewer setting bar being visible while having video calls). You can use meeting IDs or a phone number to start your meetings. It is unknown why this app is not popular. With its limited features, you can get straight to business without hassles. Before there used to be an iPad app which crashed often, and even the App description said to use TeamViewer instead while they fixed the issues. I'm not sure if the iPad version continued into developement.

Cons

You have to convince others to download it since they haven't heard of it. The iPad version's development/upgrades seem to have come to an end.

Reasons for switching to TeamViewer Meeting

Skype feels outdated and clumsy. I don't like the interface, screensharing on Blizz feels and looks better.

Copley

Industry: Writing and Editing

Blizz enabled interaction and made us feel less disconnected even though we work remotely

Pros

- I can connect with multiple people even with the free version. - Other apps often overwhelm new users with the multitude of features. In the end you don’t become more efficient because it’s too complicated to use. Blizz is very basic as a simple communications tool and it’s not confusing. - The app doesn’t take up much space on my SmartPhone so I don’t feel bad asking others to download it too. - The video quality is impressive in terms of color and clarity. - It’s so easy to record audio or video so I don’t even take notes of meetings anymore. - It syncs across all my devices.

Cons

- I work mostly on my SmartPhone but the mobile version doesn’t show all the menu options available on my computer. - The mobile version didn’t show any tutorials so I’m not sure if I’m missing out on any features. - Not many people use this yet so I have to ask new clients or team members to download it first. - There is a slight delay on audio. - I only use Gmail and I still need to figure out how to send invitations from that platform.

Tom