• Pros

• "Very easy to use, good looking, and intuitive, with the possibility of making a later analysis of the sessions"

• "Easy to use Good network connectivity Ability to mute participants Registered Users only"

• "The ability to record your presentations, see your past sessions, polls, pre-upload your presentations before live presenting. Integrates well with their CRM."

• Cons

• "Nothing as such, only thing free trial should have been atleast for couple of months since it would need some time to evaluate the software."

• "No negative feedback at this time ...haven't really used it a lot."

• "I haven't used it enough to find any issues to date."

Browse Zoho ShowTime Reviews

Otto from Turku School of Economics

Industry: Research

Zoho for university collaboration

Pros

Groups within the community approach and versatile functionalities to support co-operation in groups.

Cons

Hard to say. It seemed to fit quite well into, what I project as, our use cases. Devil is in the detail, though, and one detail I noticed was that in polling functionality didn't support multiple choices.

Can Zoho ShowTime best suite for remote medecine business

Pros

Honestly I need some extra time to truly evaluate the application before presenting to my customer

Cons

Can not say any cons before truly evaluating the app

Reasons for Choosing Zoho ShowTime

Hi,I have a client who is asking me for a remote medicine solution (secure video communications between patients and the doctor) and I wonder if Zoho ShowTime can be adapted to my client needs. Therefore, I need some extra time for presenting the application to my customer and let him evaluating it by himself. I scheduled a meeting with my customer for Friday the 16th August 2019 at 15:00 (CET) and any recommendations from Zoho Team and/or presentation of the application and its features will be very welcome.Furthermore, we do have an open source (FreeSWITCH based) cloud PBX, we provide SIP routes terminations and we would like to partnership with Zoho for completing our offers portfolio with Zoho Mail and Collaboration Applications Suite. We need your valuable support and recommendations for prioritizing our Zoho subscriptions for which Zoho products/services depending on our needs and our budget restrictions before, during and after running production.I look forward for your reply. Thank you very much for your support.

Emin from China Outbound Tourism Research Institute

Industry: Research

Useful software for middle-sized business or research companies

Despite, Zoho Showtime is not as popular as Microsoft PowerPoint or other presentation tools, during my Sales Assistant job, I used this software as other tools of Zoho. Especially, Chinese customers had positive feedbacks on working through this software, since they had opportunities to follow a .new series of presentations via mobile phones

Pros

1) Easy to install and learn to use different features 2) The capacity of Zoho attendants is really large to share a presentation and multimedia products 3) Data security is at a high level when you use this software and you are not annoyed by undesirable links and errors.

Cons

1) Most of the features and facilities of the software are only possible to use after a paid subscription 2) Sometimes the software has problems to connect the internet. It might be different in regard to browsers like Safari, Chrome or Internet Explorer 3) In editing procedures of presentation, the software can open new windows unexpectedly.

dickson from university of zimbabwe

showtime with zoho

training is essential to working people as most of the time they are glued to their machines in offices, so zoho showtime comes in handy helping these people to do their training through use of video sessions that they can use for their own sessions. its ability to distribute training handouts lead to awareness for training.

Pros

very user friendly, any knew user can easily follow, have detailed analytics that covers all the essentials and impacts of training.

Cons

because of the shorter time i have used it, havent found any weaknesses yet. maybe with time will see the challenges

Rob from Grant, Sheridan and Assc. Ltd

Fairly easy to setup. Not alot of options for video placement.

Pros

I like the integration with other Zoho Suite apps. Simple to use. Easy upload of slide show deck. Video window is a bit small and could be adjusted to allow larger size. Trying this software to evaluate the delivery of online lectures as part of an LMS. Like the ability to garner feedback on the session, but have not tried a live session yet.

Cons

1. The PPT integration seems to be only available for PC, not Mac. 2. Playback of slides seem to lose header information. 3. Hard to use the free version for larger class sizes. 4. Have not tried the distribution side of the software and need to still assess UX from students POV

Sergio from Tecne

Extremely professional, very willing to work

Pros

It is reliable, and it complies with what I expected it to do. It has very good support Good access and presentation. It seems very powerful, although I could not spend much time and just use the mail, I always want to achieve something new to surprise or achieve things that help my business.

Cons

I need more information in the native language. And so I can explore better. I do not know everything I can do and achieve. On the one hand by the language and on the other by lack of time. Although I understand that there are many tools

Anatoliy from Air Dogs LLC

I use the Show to train new employees. This is a convenient and simple tool that does not require the installation of additional software. This is especially important for our company, since we only use Chromebooks. Of the minuses - not very conveniently located chat. In short - a good product with a few shortcomings in the interface.

Pros

Easy setup. A convenient polling function. Can be used on Chromebook, does not require the installation of additional software.

Cons

No option Pay as you go. For the lecturer it is inconvenient to see the chat.

Peter from XD Business Solutions

Great Remote Training Tool

My overall experience with Zoho Showtime is great, I think they did a really good job.

Pros

Easy to use, and good performance as well.

Cons

Downloaded recording doesn't include PPT.

Daniel from E-Learning

Zoho ShowTime Review

Pros

simplicity, has the functionality i need, web based software

Cons

missing features: RTL Hebrew language support payment management is not mature yet

Iris from IMExport

Modern meetings

For the moment, nothing has happened to me or I have not experienced something that I do not like. Zoho always adapts to the user's needs.

Pros

In this information age, this tool is a good communication option. Organize your meetings and / or present new projects, it is excellent for conferences. You have many elements to achieve your business objectives.

Increasing Audience Engagement with Web Conferencing

Pros

Zoho Showtime is the software that I use when Im conducting training sessions to a large group of attendees, especially to new hires. Its convenient because theres no need to download a software application. Each Zoho session can be accessed through a browser and can have up to 200 attendees. I can easily share my audio and video, record sessions, create polls, questions, or quizzes, ask for a rating, send chat messages, share my screen, and more. It also has its own slide presentation maker. It has a mobile app that allows easy access from various gadgets.

Cons

A disadvantage to Zoho is that the basic features are limited. I have to sign up for a premium account to unlock the other features. Also, I cant see my attendee/s video, so I cant check if they could follow along. I also noticed that Zoho consumes much internal memory, so it makes both my computer and internet slow. I suggest using a computer that has a higher RAM.

Luis Felipe from Domo Vera

Industry: Civil Engineering

Excellent service!

I could get better coneected with my teammates in the company.

Pros

Efficient and intuitive I liked the enviroment of the platform and it was very useful to make my conferences with my team.

Cons

Nothing was bad for me, i really enjoyed it. Maybe you could add more options like conect with windows apps.

Steven from Nummax

ShowTime has really added the professional touch to my presentations

The software allows me to professionally present and train without having to physically be on-site with the audience.

Pros

Ease of use. Immediately after opening the application for the first time I was able to figure out how to present within a few minutes. First presentation was 15 minutes later and all went well

Cons

I haven`t figured how to turn the video off when presenting using a headset. If people call in using the number provided then I don`t have to use video

Jojo from Shell Artists

Zoho Showtime is unique, engaging, and totally worth a try.

I decided to use Zoho Showtime because I wanted to try something new, and I wanted to get more engagement from my audience than if I had just used a dry, boring powerpoint. Zoho Showtime offers a plethera of features, including the ability for viewers to see the slides on their phones, comment, ask questions, like slides, and participate in polls. It's great!

Pros

It has tons of features to engage the audience in the presentation. You can even add a life twitter feed!

Cons

The layout is kind of weird. When you want to edit your presentation, you can't just edit in the normal browser. It opens the editor in another window.

George from GAR EMG

This is one of the highest quality email utilities that I have ever used. Features are great.

Pros

There are no pesty ads, no false warnings, no junk mail, and spam cannot get through. PRIVATE BEYOND BELIEF!

Cons

Initial learning experience was slightly confusing because I did not understand all of the terminology, but once I got the hang of it, it was EASY.

Jacob from JP Industries

Great Product and Great Customer Service

Zoho's customer support when I have contacted them has been nothing but fabulous. They are great and know how to explain the product to you over email support without any misunderstanding.

Pros

I love the entire interface of the product including the features which some come in handy when I really need them. I love the fact I have to have my customers register for the webinar so I can not only track which customers are attending but in fact to restrict it so everyone has a chance join at least 1-2 webinars.

Cons

I wish It would work a little better with the built in microphone in my laptop but that is the only thing

Great software

Pros

Cons

I haven't used it enough to find any issues to date.

Kyrsten from Protegee Design Company

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Perfect for our company!

Pros

We use this software for virtual design meetings with our clients. I love being able to set up a meeting ahead of time and set a time limit. This makes it easy to coordinate and user friendly.

Cons

I don't have any issues with it so far. We will be using this software for all of our clients that are out of state so it works perfectly for our company.

Mario from Cornejo Corporation

a different way of making presentations

Pros

I like to be able to schedule presentations, keep in mind the participants, be able to count on elements of other internal applications and external elements. I like that you can get feedback in the presentation.

Cons

From the free version to the paid version, the cost to obtain all the benefits is very high. It is still possible to have a lower payment plan.

Milind from Self

Excellent

Ernest from ACE Technology Consulting

Zoho ShowTime review

Very user-friendly

Pros

I tried it out ince...haven't really used it a lot.

Cons

No negative feedback at this time ...haven't really used it a lot.

Good Conferencing Tool

The free version is great and the paid versions provide good value.

Pros

Zoho Showtime is a good tool for conferencing, training, and presenting. I like how Zoho gives you the ability to upload PowerPoint files or use Zoho Show files to use directly in the conference. My favorite part, though, is that Zoho provides a free version that surprisingly is very feature-rich.

Faith from NCLS

Good for online teaching

Easy to use, cost less.

Pros

free, user friendly, sound quality is good in general.

Cons

sometimes I heard an Eco sound, no hands up feature

Very easy to set up and use.

My clients enjoy using it - they told me it was easy to use.

Pros

Easy to load presentations and launch webinar. I like that the audience can easily provide feedback.

Cons

It is great that we can now record. Just have to watch the size limit, but otherwise, this is good.

Megan

Chad

Came in the clutch when I needed it!

Pros

The program is like most of Zoho other products which are pretty straightforward and easy to use out the box.

Cons

The codec which is used for recording may not be the greatest. You have to be very mindful your recording.