All WP Event Manager Reviews

Ignatius

Financial Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed October 2023

Amazing product

Overall, my experience has been amazing. The quality product made my goals achievable.

PROS

Its easy to use and love the fact its the most used product in the business, which comes with quality features

CONS

It would have been helpful to have phone number to call for critical and time sensitive issues.

Reason for choosing WP Event Manager

I really like how user friendly the software was for my goals. I loved it and highly recommend.

William

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Great plugin

Using WP Event manager is a life changing experience as the package we bought came with all the Solutions that we needed to get our event management website up and running in less than the expected time from our client and that was a was a really big bonus for us. And they provide exceptional support big up for that.

PROS

The plugin is come with a lot of features help my team resolve our problems with ease. It was a perfect solution and the features that we used the most are registrations, sell tickets, attendees and mobile application which is very handy and our event organisers enjoyed using it.

CONS

Our event organisers said that the event organiser dashboard was not user friendly on the website and the mobile application kept crashing with some features not working properly. Also the list of the attendees that were checked in was not listed in a standard format, for example checked in attendees were listed alphabetically instead of showing the date and time of when they were checked in.

Reason for choosing WP Event Manager

I didn't have all the features that we wanted for our website and it didn't give us much room to play around with.

Hi William, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are glad that you liked the features of our product. Thank you for raising concerns about the Dashboard and application. We have informed the team, and we will improve it in future updates. Let us know via support channel if further changes are needed.

Alex

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2021

Crap Support and Pricey

After reading their sale page and watching videos, I purchased the plugin for one of my clients. After installing the plugin, the event page was displaying completely different from the one in their demo. I know something this happen that's why I asked the support for help. The first time I reached out, their 'most useful answer was to switch WordPress theme, which takes A LOT OF work of customisation. I replied asking them to help to edit the event page styling and reminding changing the theme was not an option. Their second reply was exactly the same "Can you please switch the theme and check.". What to say?

PROS

Nothing, to be honest, I had a horrible experience

CONS

Customer support and their useless answer

Hi Alex, We're so sorry that your experience did not match your expectations and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. In regards to your issue, it was because of the misunderstanding created during communication. When a Theme is created and a lot of customizations are done, there may be an issue where the plugin does not respond or interfere with the theme. and hence, the users are asked to switch to default themes. "Can you please switch the theme and check" was meant for the temporary purpose, wherein, because the plugin works with default WordPress themes, it becomes clear if the problem lies in the plugin, or because of the customized theme, and hence the approach to solve the problem is looked upon. Switching the theme was meant only for temporary purposes, and not on permanent basis. We are committed to providing great customer service and we would like to make things right. You can connect back to the team and the problem shall be resolved.

Hardik

Civic & Social Organization, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Awesome solution provider for event management and ticketing

WP Event Manager & its add-ons plugins are really time & cost saver solution for our events management & ticketing system. Key Features: Easy to Setup & Integrate with WooCommerce eco system Easy to manage event like create, update & listing Easy to manage selling of events tickets with different types of tickets like paid, free etc. Easy Process of Attendees Check-in & look up via WP Event Manager Mobile App. Quick developer support in case of queries & questions We, Gujarati Samaj Berlin e.V. is registered non-profitable organisation in Berlin Germany. We organise huge festival events in Berlin. We are using WP Event Manager since 3 years. In 2021 we had 1000+ attendees in our Navratri event. In 2022 we had 1500+ attendees and in this year we had around 2300+ attendees. All our event attendees buy their entry tickets via our website which have integration with WP Event Manager. On the event day for us as organiser very handy to check-in process for huge attendees using WP Event Manager Mobile App. We are very happy & lucky that our website have integration with WP Event Manager & its add-ons plugins. Thank you so much

PROS

- Easy to Setup & Integrate with WooCommerce eco system - Easy to manage event like create, update & listing - Easy to manage selling of events tickets with different types of tickets like paid, free etc. - Easy Process of Attendees Check-in & look up via WP Event Manager Mobile App. - Quick developer support in case of queries & questions

CONS

Please add feature to search by order number in Mobile app.

Deepak

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed February 2024

Best eventmanagement APP

PROS

Features, ease of integration, support from the expert team

CONS

There is nothing as such which i didnt like about the tool

Ed

Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2020

Flexible, adaptable, and works as it should

After trying several other products, I had a pretty good idea what we needed, and it was easy to figure out how to set up WP Event Manager to meet our needs. When I had questions or needed help, they replied to me quickly and with the information I needed. I wish that all companies had customer support this good.

PROS

We had a few questions while setting it up, but no problems. The support staff was great about answering our questions and helping us. WP Event Manager adapted easily to our needs, and best of all our Instructors love it. It is very intuitive to use, so none of our Instructors have asked us for any help. We love it!

CONS

The Organizer listing seems to be designed for websites that have a very large number of listings, not for a site with only a few dozen listings. We don't need all of the sorting and search options, but there doesn't seem to be any way to disable them.

Reason for choosing WP Event Manager

Some didn't have front end submissions, other had front end submission that were very difficult to restrict so the public couldn't use them. Some left users' email addresses exposed. Some didn't have the features that we needed. And the clincher was the customer service. When I asked for clarification on a couple of things, they got back to me quickly with the information I needed. I used the free version of WP Event Manager to start with, and they were still quick to answer my questions and help me. We tend to choose companies that provide good customer service. WP Event Manager has provide great customer service to us.

Reasons for switching to WP Event Manager

We wanted something that looked better than a Woocommerce Product Table, and something so Instructors could list their own events so we didn't have to.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate it. The support team will always be available for future help and assistance.

Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2021

The Best Calendar Software Plugin For Wordpress

I really like it because on can freely design the format of the Event Details page from the Event-List page. It is a well designed system but could probably use some improvements. I like that fact you have a Awesome Screen Shot software. That is very helpful. It's a great teaching tool.

PROS

WP Event Manager provides a front end Form for people visiting our site to let us know about their relevant event and makes it available, upon approval. That is a wonderful attribute about WP Event Manager. I like also that one can have three views from the Events List. A tiled version, a list version, and a Calendar version. I like the use of Word Press's posting system to create events.

CONS

I originally set up my event template and it worked great. Then one morning I found my template I created stopped working. I presume it was a bug. I know you are in India. I am in California, USA. The time difference makes it so it takes awhile to get to me with solutions in Tech Support. It is understandable. On another note I needed to use CSS to manipulate my text and I do not know the all the objects used for manipulation. I didn't know I needed to use the ".event-description " object for manipulation the align-text: left;. to make the "description" field on my detailed event page. Because you have an HTML box above and below the description field in Elementor, it confuses me on how and where to use the CSS for the "description text".

Hi Paul, Thank you so much for the amazing feedback, and the fact that you liked the plugin thrills us. We understand the fact of users being unaware of certain hardcore functions, and CSS and hence, we are planning to implement the customization service in the future to make it, even more, easier for non-technical people to implement customizations on their very own website. Hope this will finally resolve the issue you faced with us.

Dikson

Events Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2021

A convenient and easy to use ticketing platform

I love the overall experience, very user friendly and has all the important features. It has got everything you need to run a event. Preivously experience in ticketing company has allowed me to understand this. The team is also helpful. There is live chat function to talk and fix any issues. They resolve almost all the issues I had.

PROS

The plugin is very easy to use and has all the important and necessary functions to run a registration and event smoothly. The plugin has a bit of everything. I also love the functionality of the app, which makes it really useful when tracking registrations and managing entry on the day.

CONS

The plugin has very limited reporting and analytical features. I would like to see this improve in the future. More graphs and especially a total income received feature on the dashboard will be useful.

Reason for choosing WP Event Manager

I choose the plugin because of the review on wordpress and also youtube.

Hi Dikson, Thanks for sharing your positive review for WP Event Manager. Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the motivation to continue improving the product. We have and in the future are implementing the charts and analytical function in the Mobile Application, making it easier for organizers to track data.

Matthew

Hospitality, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2021

WP-Event Manager is Excellent

This product is fantastic. it install easily, there is great technical support

PROS

Easy to use. we have a number of non technical users and this ticks all the boxes.

CONS

The only draw backs that we have is that we would like a waiting list feature so that when our registration places are taken, our members can go onto a list. the other thing would be to have a mass mailing option. we tend to have a maximum of between 50 to 100 spaces on an event, so for us, being able to send them all an email with additional information would be great. one last thing. it would be good if the order button could be synchronised with the number of registrations so that when the registrations are full the order button is removed even though there may be inventory for the ticket in WooCommerce.

Reason for choosing WP Event Manager

Because we felt that is was the closest product to what we do and it was easily customised to our terminology and use

Hi Matthew, Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. This is incredibly helpful. I wanted to let you know we've taken the feature request you've mentioned in your review into consideration. We have a Waiting list Plugin on our minds to be developed in near future.

Valerie

Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed January 2021

A Digital Agency's Go-to Choice for Event Management Sites

After transitioning to WP Event Manager, the event management process became more streamlined and less time consuming compared to previous plugins. The most beneficial features of this plugin include the frontend forms, which allow our team to easily customize and organize clients’ events, as well as the search filters that make it painless for site visitors to look up and find relevant art events. We will continue using this plugin as it meets our needs perfectly.

PROS

What we like the most about the WP Event Manager is that it's an all-in-one event management solution with high ratings, helpful features, and developer-friendly functionality. Being able to customize the plugin on the frontend and backend allows for the perfect amount of flexibility. This is our go-to event management plugin for all of our event client sites.

CONS

This is such a user-friendly plugin, that it's hard to find anything that we didn't like. This plugin is an all-in-one option that can be easily customized or used out of the box to meet any client site's needs.

Reasons for switching to WP Event Manager

WP Event Manager is much easier to use and has the features our clients need for their event websites.

Hi Valerie Thank you so much for your positive review. It's great to hear that you had a positive experience with Wp Event Manager. Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off! If there's anything we can do to serve you further, let us know.

Reviewed December 2023

Worst event listing product we have ever tried

Its awful. They dont offer refunds and it is probably the worst $35 dollars we have ever spent-LOL. Avoid this if you value your work time, you will waste $ more trying to get help and looking for specific short codes than you will on the product.

PROS

The price attracted us and the many features it claims to have, alongside integration with their other products.

CONS

It is a giant hassle. The listings are all driven by shortcodes and in the plugin they list the main shortcodes but to really make it look the way you want, you need to get different short codes (like hiding filters or categories) and the support and resources t find and copy these codes is oddly difficult! Their support is terrible. We have submitted two tickets, the first was never dealt with at all and we are still waiting on the shortcodes help. Their resources page seems to miss out on the basics. They should list all of the shortcodes available to users to customise the look and feel and make that accessible without you surfing 5-6 YouTube videos or having to submit a ticket.

Reason for choosing WP Event Manager

The Events Calendar never seemed to grasp the importance of its visuals. But we are going to revisit it after dealing with WP Event Manager

Joel

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Great product, with lots of potential, but terrible support

I still use them since the system is working, but it is impossible to get any support from them.

PROS

The Events Management and Ticketing options are nice and the system works fine, until you need to contact support for one thing or another.

CONS

Terrible, terrible customer support. I mean, probably the worse I have experience in Wordpress plugins in years, and I deal with loads of them every day. Each ticket can take 10 days if not more to be answered, and to be answered "no", without any explanation or helpful solution.

Ganga

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Best WordPress Plugin for Event Management

PROS

This plugin is very simple and easy to use. If you want to host online or offline events, then this software is the best among the best. Now, we can do virtual events/conferences using this plugin and that is the best part of it. The pricing is really affordable too.

CONS

I didn't find anything bad about this plugin. But, I think the design can be improved.

Hi Ganga, We are happy to hear you had a positive experience with WP Event Manager! We value your input and encourage you to keep giving us inputs like these. We are working on the design of the product and hope for you to like the improvements in future.

Capucine

Graphic Design, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2021

Module facile à prendre en main et service client au top!

PROS

Facile à utiliser. Nombreux tutoriels disponibles en ligne Service client très réactif

CONS

Module Registrations : Il faudrait ajouter la possibilité d'informer l'administrateur du site par un email de notification lorsqu'un internaute s'inscrit à un événement.

Hi Capucine, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback. The fact that you liked our customer service pleases us so much. Regarding the Email notification for the event registration, We have added a organizer notification, because not all events are created by Admins, rather there is an organizer associated, and hence its done that way. We will still inform our research and development team on making some changes based on your recommendations.

Reviewed May 2023

formation

Créer une formation à distance et de mettre les utilisateurs de nous inscrire plus vite

PROS

Il est facile utilisée par rapport aux autres

CONS

il est mieux evolué à propos de disegn dans front et backet

Marc

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2021

Lange gesucht, und viele Tools getestet: Das ist die Lösung!!

Habe vielen Tools getestet und angesehen. doch der Funktionumfang von WP-Eventmanager ist wirklich grossartig. Hat aber auch seine Preis. Es ist mit Abstand das teuerste tool.

PROS

Umfangreiche Addons, welche das Plugin wirklich zu einem kompletten Event-Management-Tool machen.

CONS

Teilnehmer sollten sich noch einfach anmelden können. ZB. wie bei einem Chat. Auch wäre es toll. wenn die Veranstalter von Trainings (regelmässigen, wöchtentlichen Trainings) schnell und unkompliziert die Teilnehmer sehen könnten. So wären sie auf die Anzahl der Teilnehmer vorbereitet.

Reasons for switching to WP Event Manager

Anzahl der Addons welche dazugekauft werden können.

Hi Marc, Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. I will forward your request for a chat interaction feature on-site with participants to the team. if feasible, We will in the future try to implement.

Kathleen

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2021

Great Event Management Option!

Easy way to highlight upcoming events on our website and provide additional info if needed.

PROS

I love the ease of use and it was so easy to figure out the customization options.

CONS

More visual options would be nice! Some other layouts that could easily be switched to to fit a variety of different themes.

Reason for choosing WP Event Manager

The ease of customization and the price point was very reasonable.