• Pros

• "Ease of use is amazing - no hangups when going from a PC to a mobile device to view calls or data. Real time reporting and notifications are great. "

• "I like the availability of phone numbers and the tracking system best. "

• "The ability to to text from our landline office number from anywhere. The web-based tool and app make it easy to text from anywhere. "

• Cons

• "I wish I could customize the reporting for some things we track. "

• "I don't like how the dashboard/format has changed so many times over the years. It is not very easy to navigate and this is where there is room for improvement."

• "I would like the ability to integrate the software with other API's. Google Data Studio, HubSpot, etc."

Browse Callcap Reviews

Jamie from dDaniel Advertising

Call May Be Monitored (by us)

I would be remiss if I didn't mention just how important Callcap has become to our analytical findings. Because Callcap has been so easy to use, we have expanded our analytics department and have increased the amount of information that we are able to provide to our clients, resulting in better business strategies for them. I would also be remiss if I didn't give a shout out to our most excellent rep and technical support people, without whom, we would probably be stuck. So, thank you to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our rep and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], technical support.

Pros

dDaniel Advertising is a full-service marketing agency. One of the unique features that we offer clients is ANALYTICS. As part of the analytic package, we listen to and review each phone call that comes in on the dedicated tracking line, and provide a summary of all calls to the client. This is a great tool for them, and for us. Callcap (unlike some other call tracking companies whom I will not name) has the greatest ease of use. The product seemed to have been designed with this function in mind. Unlike some other call tracking companies, Callcap allows users to listen and type a summary of the call in the notes section, which will then pull to an Excel spreadsheet. Additionally, users can access call records for up to 2 years, just in case they need to.

Cons

If I had to change anything about Callcap, it would be the way that the Excel spreadsheet looks when it is pulled, which is very hideous. It takes effort on our end to beautify the report so that it is (a) easy to read, (b) not ugly, and (c) fits easily on a page or two. Even though it isn't a huge amount of effort to beautify the reports, having the reports pull as client-ready straight from the software would be immensely gratifying and would save us time.

Response from Callcap

Replied January 2020

Thank you Jamie for your feedback. It's comments like this that we appreciate. We will definitely take your cons into consideration as we continually work to improve our system to give our end users a cleaner and better experience!

Sharon from Lakewood Music Academy

Industry: Music

Great tool to monitor employee phone conduct and effectiveness

I have had a great experience overall as I look at it as a training tool for my employees.

Pros

I enjoy being able to listen to calls that my employees are having so i can monitor how they interact with prospects. This allows me to train them further on areas they need improvement on in order to turn the prospect into a client. Plus I can play them back when they tell me they said something that they really didn't or didn't carry through with things they way they should have. I also like using it as a caller ID in case I need to call back if the call was missed. Another advantage, since we correspond after the fact with info we gather, is that if we aren't sure we heard an email or name correctly, then we can go back and listen to get the right info.

Cons

The evaluations. I tend to ignore them now because so many are evaluated wrong. I wasted more time having you guys correct them. Personally if it cost me less to not have the calls rated, I would prefer that. But I think I'm required to have some rated.

Reasons for Choosing Callcap

Learned about it from Marty Fort and his group I belong to. It provided what I needed and didn't need to look any further.

Response from Callcap

Replied January 2020

Thank you Sharon. Helping businesses turn their prospects into something more is what we pride ourselves on. We appreciate your review.

Aleksandra from New You Dental Center

account representative doesn't take ownership of issues that clients have

Software is good. Account Representative doesn't put an effort to follow-up with us on requests. We are thinking to switch to different provider if service and customer support doesn't improve.

Pros

Software is good. It does what we were looking for.

Cons

I wish it had a better user interface .

we liked the product.

Brian from dDaniel Advertising

Best Overall: Fast and Reliable

I have evaluated many different call tracking software and have found that CallCap is the best overall.

Pros

The speed, support and reliability is second to none.

Reasons for Choosing Callcap

Speed, reliability and price.

Response from Callcap

Replied January 2020

We appreciate your review Brian. Please know our devs are constantly working to make Callcap work better with other software.

Brandy from Cambridge Family Dentistry

Works for us!

We have never had an issue with this system. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. We get our messages in a quick and efficient manor.

Pros

Callcap works great for our business. We run infomercials after business hours and they are there to answer the phone with a friendly voice and take a message for our staff to call the person back during business hours.

Cons

We have no issues to report with using this system.

Reasons for Choosing Callcap

We wanted a live person answering the phone when people try to reach us after hours. We found that if people called our main office number and go the answering machine after hours they would hang up and not leave a message.

Response from Callcap

Replied December 2019

Thank you Brandy! We love having you as a customer and being able to prove out our goals and give customers great value and return. We appreciate the review!

Tanya from Install My Lights

Happy User

The level of customer service has definitely risen over the years and I'm always glad to do business with companies that have great customer service.

Pros

I like the availability of phone numbers and the tracking system best.

Cons

Response from Callcap

Replied January 2020

Thank you for your feedback Tanya. Our dashboard is high on our priority list this year and we hope to provide you an easier interface to make your ease of use better.

Erika from Chas Roberts Air Conditioning and Plumgint

Amazing Resource

Marketing tracking has become much easier - especially with being able to report on revenue per lead source.

Pros

Cons

I wish I could customize the reporting for some things we track.

Reasons for Choosing Callcap

Experience - i have used Call Cap before.

Response from Callcap

Replied January 2020

Thank you Erika! We are thrilled you are getting value from Callcap!

Marlaina from dDaniel Advertising

Provides Invaluable Information

Pros

We assign a phone number to almost every product piece we do for a client. This gives us so much data for our Analytics Department. When a client may not "feel" a campaign did it's best, we are able to go in and measure the sales down the cash register. This is invaluable information. Anytime we have a problem, our rep is always quick to aid or provide an answer.

Cons

Once we have cancelled a phone number for a client, we are unable to go back in and listen to the calls years down the road. It would be nice if that data remained with the account, not necessarily the phone number.

Response from Callcap

Replied January 2020

Thank you for your feedback Marlaina. We will talk about this with our devs to see what could be done in the future. Should you have anymore suggestions, feel free to send them to sales@callcap.com

Crystal from HOTWORX

Support Team Is Amazing

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]and the team are very responsive and I will continue to use this service for a long time.

Pros

The ease of use is nice and the support team when issues due arise, is responsive and quick to help me get a solution. I can text my rep directly and that makes a big difference in todays lack of customer service issues! I highly recommend this service for it's affordability and ease of use.

Cons

Due to MMS restrictions it takes some knowledge to understand the number of characters you can use in each canned message. But it was all resolved immediately and the company gave me a nice credit to make up for the inconvenience.

Response from Callcap

Replied January 2020

Thank you Crystal. We love our support team and glad you do too!

Ray from Mildenberger Motors

Call record great for training and review of message, text or recording.

When we get a call, the entire conversation is recorded as well as the phone number of the caller. This allows us to go back and call those who got us after hours. Also reviewed calls are used to train sales reps to improve phone skills during business hours. Dashboard allows us to review all calls and find info we didn't note during call. Helps us capture after hours interest in the vehicle designated in the reported email.

Pros

It captures every call, records conversation, and captures phone number of caller. Support was responsive and fixed while we spoke.

Cons

After hours, we were missing an 'office is Closed message', so the silence was recorded as well. No other issues were noticed as a weak link.

Response from Callcap

Replied July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave this excellent review, Ray! We really appreciate your business.

Alan from Fort Worth Lawn Sprinkler Co.

Excellent tool, could use some polish

The ability to text our customers from our main office number is great and we don't have to use our personal cell phones.

Pros

Cons

Sending/receiving pictures is glitchy. Using the mobile app, it takes at least two attempts to start a new conversation. Also, once I've addressed a notification, I have to kill the app and reopen it for the notifications badge to go away. One the website, having to click the box to agree to the terms every time I log in is a hassle.

Response from Callcap

Replied January 2020

Thank you Alan. These are the types of comments we like to hear. We certainly take these comments into consideration when building out our roadmap and working on things to provide our customers a better experience. Should you have anymore suggestions, feel free to send them to sales@callcap.com

larry from Tampa Fine Arts Academy

Great system for quality control

Pros

You can look up any incoming call. It's nice to be able to go back and review calls to help improve customer service.

Cons

It is a little slow sometimes to run when reviewing calls on website. It's hard to cue to different parts of phone call when using on mobile device.

Response from Callcap

Replied January 2020

Thank you for your feedback Larry! The web interface is on our priority list to clean up for the year. Stay tuned!

Conrad from Micro Quality Calibration, Inc.

Valuable system for monitoring phone calls and performance

Recording phone calls to listen to again at a later time.

Pros

Callcap comes in handy for me on an everyday basis. I love how I can record conversations to revert back to later on in time. That aspect can really help drive sales. From a management perspective you can hear your employees conversation to assure quality.

Cons

Could be a tad bit easier and user friendly. Overall it is what you pay for and I cannot say that would hold me back from recommending this software.

Response from Callcap

Replied February 2018

Conrad, thank you for your review of us! At Callcap, we strive to ensure the best customer experience possible. Please let us know if we can assist in any way.

Michael from HVAC Growth Strategies, LLC

Happy new user

Experience is great, but I really think you should have an app at this point to make the mobile experience much more user friendly instead of having to log into the site on mobile.

Pros

Has everything I need to get the information necessary to improve my staffs phone etiquette and increase closing percentage

Cons

There is no App!

Response from Callcap

Replied March 2017

Thank you for the great feedback, Michael! We're always looking to enhance our customer experience, and an app is something we're considering!

Beth from Prochaska, Howell & Prochaska LLC

Install was quick, easy and smooth; personnel knowledgeable and courteous.

Pros

So far, I have found the software is very user friendly and I was able to quickly access the information needed.

Cons

Our firm is new to use the software installed. At this time, we do not have any no cons to submit.

Response from Callcap

Replied July 2018

Thank you for your kind words, Beth. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!

Josh from The Roy Group

Wonderful

Pros

Callcap is easy to use, my team really benefits from it!

Cons

That we didn't start using sooner! I don't have any complaints!

Response from Callcap

Replied January 2020

Thank you Josh for the review!

Dan from Redcat Racing

Industry: Sporting Goods

Using Callcap for a quality customer experience.

Being a lean company, it's difficult for us to afford a system that will allow us to review and monitor calls. But since customers are our lifeblood, it's important to make sure we are taking care of them best as we can. Callcap let's us do that while at the same time letting me focus on growing the business.

Response from Callcap

Replied March 2017

Thanks for the great review, Dan!

Venu from Rapidleo Private limited

Easy to use and great customer service!

Pros

The customer service was absolutely amazing.

Cons

There were no cons with this software.

Response from Callcap

Replied April 2020

Thank you so much for the review! We are thrilled you are enjoying the service.

Tammy from Tex-Perts Cooling & Heating

Callcap Usage

I have worked with one of the customer service representatives, and all communication has been great :) Her follow through was exceptional, and she was so easy to work . We will continue to use the service, as it has brought in several customers. She worked very quickly to update our list of customers that did asked to be removed, and provided us with an updated list.

Response from Callcap

Replied March 2017

Thank you for the great feedback, Tammy!

Julie from First Call Heating & Cooling, Inc

New review

We are new but the experience so far has been satisfactory. Nothing knocked my socks off but there have not been any issues.

Response from Callcap

Replied March 2017

Thank you for your feedback, Julie! We offer frequent calibration calls with all of our customers. This is to ensure you're maximizing the full benefits of our products. We're glad that you're off to a great start!

SHAMECA from NEBBEN PHYSICAL MEDICINE

So easy to understand and affordable

We like being able to see what is generating call into the office

Pros

Affordable easy to understand no extra aggravation

Cons

nothing is wrong with the software. It works well

Response from Callcap

Replied December 2019

Thank you so much! We are incredibly happy to have you aboard and look forward to continually helping you understand your call analytics.