• Pros

• "It's super easy to use and very reliable. It's also helpful that users are provided with international dial-in's as well. We've never had any quality issues."

• "The sound quality is great, especially compared to some of the non-free competition. Running a screenshare is very easy, particularly when the other attendees don't have an account."

• "The biggest plus to the system is in the title, it's free. It works well, no noticeable issue in sound quality. For the most part people don't have any issues calling in."

• Cons

• "The site needs a look overall. It's not very attractive but otherwise no issues at all. It works very well. "

• "What I like least about FreeConferenceCall.com is that there could be more clarity of the functions. Other than that I have been satisfied every time I have used it."

• "There really is no con. The only con would be the number is not local, but that was not an issue for us. This is a great service, so give it a try. "

Browse FreeConferenceCall.com Reviews

Néstor from Néstor Marquínez

One of the best Webinars and Online meetings platform

Awesome, really awesome. People is constantly bugging me about Zoom... let them have it, I´d rather work with FreeConferenceCall instead.

Pros

First of all, this is one of the very, very few SaaS of this kind with no limitation on the number of participants on a given webinar or call. Let me repeat: no limitations You can also record and replay your webinars. FCC offers 1GB storage for free and let´s you manage who can access your content via password. That means you can have your perpetual webinar system set up in matter of minutes. This is one of the best features FCC brings to the table.

Cons

This is a tough one... Because all my main complaints have been solved with their latest update (like being able to share your presentation and record it). So I guess the thing I like the least is... like every new major update, there will be minor issues that the FreeConferenceCall team would have to work on. I know, I know... but the software is so good that this is no even a complaint about the software.

Reasons for Choosing FreeConferenceCall.com

I´ve had a few issues when using Zoom that I´ve never experienced when using FreeConferenceCall. (lost connections, issues to access meetings...) Plus: I´ve found it easier to use than Zoom

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Replied September 2019

Thank you for the awesome review Nestor and for your continued support! We are happy to read that you are enjoying all the features we offer. Rest assured that we will continue to work hard to provide you a world class service you can be proud of! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please email us 24/7 at support@freeconferencecall.com.

Josh from The Results Team

Easy and Reliable Phone Conferencing Solution

All complaints about UI aside, the best part of FreeConferenceCall.com is its simplicity. It's quick and easy for anyone with basic phone experience (i.e. almost everyone)—we call in, we enter a PIN, and then we're conferencing). What's more, it's reliable. We haven't experienced a single instance of needing to use the service and it not being available. While other conferencing solutions offered more features, FreeConferenceCall.com won out for us due to its ease-of-use, pricing structure, and consistency/reliability.

Pros

FreeConferenceCall.com's consistency and reliability are the most important aspects of its offerings. Our team has used FreeConferenceCall.com every Wednesday morning for the last three years. After an initial account setup that took maybe 10 minutes, we have been able to use the service without fail week over week. We call in to the same number every week, enter the same PIN code, and we get to enjoy free, clear communications with our entire team no matter where they are. There are many conferencing solutions out there, but FreeConferenceCall.com has been the most reliable, easiest-to-use platform we've ever experienced.

Cons

The user interface isn't great, if I'm being honest. We actually just learned that there are several really great features (video conferencing, recording features, etc) that would have been awesome to know about a year or two ago, but the platform doesn't do a great job of messaging those options clearly. It seems like a non-answer to say the thing I like least is the fact that they have more features than I realized, but this really is a negative for me. There have been many times since we started using FreeConferenceCall.com when a video and recording solution would have made our lives better, and instead we had to find other, more expensive alternatives simply because the extent of FreeConferenceCall.com's feature offerings weren't clear.

Reasons for Choosing FreeConferenceCall.com

Both of these services offered more features but, as I mentioned above, they were pricey and we had more technical issues than we wanted. For a small team with employees/collaborators of varying experience with technology, that ease of use was vital.

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Replied October 2019

Thank you for the detailed review Josh, we truly appreciate your honest feedback. Please email us at support@freeconferencecall.com so we can walk you through on all the features available to you. We even offer free live training with one of our specialized agents to get you up to speed!

Muhammad from C7

A Technology for Not Tech Savy

It made it easy for me and my Board members and probably many others who were struggling with the complexities of the alternatives.

Pros

Due to the pandemic we have switched all our on-site meetings to virtual and phone conference call meetings. Fact that i am managing around 20 communities and deal with different Board members out of which some are tech save and some are not at all. For those who were good have started using the alternative paid services lime Zoom and Go To The Meeting but i was dealing with sone Board members who couldnt schedule their meetings using these complex softwares, i came across freeconferencecall and have tested it before offering it to my clients, i would say this is the most easy and convenient conference calling software for Board or any other meetings for peoppe with less or no technical expertise.

Cons

Except for a lack of live technical support i dont see any cons.

Taniya from SNH Capital

General Use Review

Great, no problems. Call clarification was good.

Pros

The cost. You can use this product for free.

Cons

There aren't extras it is exactly what it says it is.

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Replied December 2019

Hello Taniya! Our service does offer extra features like private numbers, toll-free numbers, extra recording space, custom hold music and greeting. If you had any specific features in mind, would you mind sharing them with us at support@freeconferencecall.com. If there is anything we can improve on or add to our service, we are open ears!

Feigie from Geminix

3-4 years of using this software

After using multiple diff conference call software for our global teams and global clients, we started using FreeConferenceCall a few years back and never looked back! Thanks to this software, we have a great product that we are very happy with.

Pros

Extremely easy to use. We use this successfully for dispersed remote teams across diff continents. It's simple and easy, and we don't encounter connection trouble. The custom unique phone number for incoming calls also makes it so convenient. Very convenient Desktop and iPhone app - really makes it very easy to use, streamlined to my workflow, and non-disruptive. The team at FreeConferenceCalls is personable and care about their users.

Cons

I honestly have not compared it to other software since I started using FreeConferenceCall a few years ago. I don't have any negative feedback . Also their team is amazing and they are always open to suggestions.

Reasons for Choosing FreeConferenceCall.com

We originally just tried it, based on a recommendation from one of our partners. Once we implemented and setup and started really using the system heavily, did we really become fans and stay with FreeConferenceCalls.

Bronte from Dental Branding

Easy and Free!

Pros

I have loved that this is a free software allowing for screenshares (with lots of other features). I'm really excited to explore it thoroughly. I've been using this on my client calls to share my screen with clients. It's been really easy to connect with them and I like that I can pause, and recontinue my screenshare easily. I like that it's easy with a simple link for my clients to follow that I can email over or invite them to join, and that they're able to see my screen.

Cons

I don't like that my clients have to enter their email to join the screenshare. I wish that wasn't required.

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Replied August 2019

Thank you for reviewing our product Bronte, we truly appreciate the feedback! We are happy to read that you are enjoying our online meetings feature! As for your clients email addresses, note that they are not required to enter one; the email address field is optional.

Amy from Desktop Deputy Virtual Assistant

Industry: Executive Office

Dedicated Line for your Conference Call needs for FREE!

Overall, we are very happy with FreeConferenceCall.com. We use it practically every day for our business with our clients, whether it be a prep call or a marketing call, or a call with our team.

Pros

I like that you have the same phone number and access code for all of your calls. It makes it consistent for your clients and easy for you to remember. I also like the record feature as we like to share the recordings with the rest of our team on a regular basis.

Cons

Every once in a while, the calls don't go through on the first dial for clients based on call volume or based on the phone service carrier. It's not frequent, but when it does happen it causes some issues.

Edwin from Chicago Internet Marketing

An easy-to-use communcation tool!

I really like it!

Pros

It is super easy and reliable. It is perfect for meetings with multiple people.

Cons

Some charges may apply from telephone service providers.

Reasons for Choosing FreeConferenceCall.com

It has many more free features.

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Replied March 2020

Hello Edwin, thank you for reviewing our service! If you or your participants are being charged to connect, please email us at support@freeconferencecall.com so we can provide you with alternative solutions that will help avoid calling fees.

Sometimes you get more than you pay for!

My overall experience is hard to describe because it's so effortless! I just email invites and connect into the service as call host. It just works really well. In my use it's super simple, high quality and gives me a reliable conference call/online meeting solution.

Pros

FreeConferenceCall.com (FCC) is easy to use conference calling platform. I almost always use it for host voice only conference calls, but have occasionally used it for video conference calls. In that context I like how easy it is to start a call and how easy it is for participants to join it. The voice quality is very good on voice only call from either dial-in or direct through laptop or using a mobile device. There are a lot more features including a wall for meetings and the ability to share screens function as a broadcast medium. All particularly pertinent while living through the Corona Virus isolation time.

Cons

I don't have anything I dislike. While "free" you can opt to pay a small monthly fee to help support the service which I think is worth the market rate. I would like to encourage paying something so FCC stays around with their excellent service.

Marcos from Atenea Producciones C.A

FreeConferenceCall experience

In short, it is a good option when making a work video conference, it is fast and very intuitive for basic users. I recommend it

Pros

What a good option to make video conferences and calls, if you are the host just by sending the invitation by mail to the contacts who already have the application installed and ready, what I like about this soft is that you can share content from your screen with the of more guests, mute them, the truth is an excellent free option when making a conference

Cons

I don't know how secure the software is since the first time I organized a meeting and shared content from my screen, the Windows Firewall gave me a security alert, there is a long delay in calls

Dawn from FELA

I Wish It Really Was FREE

The biggest value of using FreeConferenceCall is everyone can collaborate at the same on ideas even though we are spread apart by several miles. It is convenient, easy, and accessible to everyone on our team.

Pros

FreeConferenceCall.com is quite user-friendly and many of the participants have no issues with the service. The service provides substantial participation for up to 100. The screen sharing functionality is top notch and participants have stated that the service is easy to use.

Cons

The biggest con I have with this service is that it is NOT free for everyone. I have many participants who join remotely and even though the number is supposed to be free, their mobile service does not allow them to call the number. Many times they are charged an additional fee to call.

Reasons for Choosing FreeConferenceCall.com

We chose FreeConferenceCall.com because it was advertised as an ideal option since our nonprofit is just starting out. It gives us flexibility and does not hurt our pocketbook.

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Replied August 2019

Thank you for your honest review Dawn, we truly appreciate it! Note that you can connect up to 1,000 participants on your conference call via phone, screen sharing or video conferencing! As for your participants that are being charged, there are two providers who we are aware of that do this. Please email us at support@freeconferencecall.com so we can provide you alternative solutions that will allow your affected participants to join your meetings without having to pay any fees to their provider.

Noah from Colvin + Hallett, P.S.

Industry: Law Practice

Noah's Review of FreeConferenceCall.com

I was happy with the service. If we didn't end up running into issues with dialing in, I'm sure we would still be using it today. In retrospect, it may have been worth it to contact their customer support. If all you need are basic, telephonic, conference calls, I would suggest using this product. Its free, so at least give it a try before signing up for a paid service.

Pros

Our law firm used this software for upwards of two years (me, for approximately one year), and generally speaking it worked well. You are provided with a call in number that is always yours, and always available for conference calls. This way, as long as your save that number, you can easily organize conference calls without having to generate new numbers for each teleconference meeting. Best of all, the service is free. While free services often bombard you with ads, special offers, etc., FreeConferenceCall did not.

Cons

The reason we eventually stopped using FreeConferenceCall was because one of attorney's office phones was no longer able to enter the teleconferences. He would continuously enter his pin to no avail. The service generally worked on our other phones, and on his cellphone, but occasionally we would experience the same issue on our other phones. Additionally, there are better services (that you must pay for unfortunately) for screen sharing/more technologically advanced style meetings.

Reasons for Choosing FreeConferenceCall.com

Our office implemented FreeConferenceCall before I became an employee.

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Replied January 2020

Hi Noah! Thank you for your honest review. We wish we would have had the opportunity to troubleshoot these issues with you. If you ever decide to give us another try, please email us at support@freeconferencecall.com so we can set you up right. Note that we do offer video conferencing and screen sharing for up to 1000 participants for free! Although free, we believe it is up there with the paid versions our competitors offer.

Suzan from Metro Media Consulting Group LLC

FreeConferenceCall.com review

Overall, FreeConferenceCall.com is software that I would highly recommend. It's an extremely easy feature to use, and all those years ago, it was very simple, quick and easy to set up and begin using. I like that you just retain the conference call code, and provide it and the number to call to the other people that will be attending the conference call. It gives a great platform for all parties to come together in a reliable, straight forward platform. Good pricing packages as well.

Pros

I really like FreeConferenceCall.com. I've used it for years. I like that it keeps your phone number confidential, so if you use your personal phone number for conference calls if you're on the go, etc. you are secured and your privacy is kept in tact. Super simple to use and set up the conference call sessions.

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything that is bad about this software. I've been able to use this software for years and have never had a technical problem, and have never had to contact customer support.

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Replied July 2019

Hello Suzan, thank you for the amazing review and for making us your preferred conferencing solution! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email us at support@freeconferencecall.com or contact our 24/7 customer care team at (844) 844-1322

Dave from bookskeep

Robust and Reliable

Free Conference Call is an easy to use, reliable, mostly browser-based web conferencing service. We needed a service that would allow clients to participate using just a web browser and this service does that. The meeting host has to use their software, but participants just have to join with a compatible browser. We tried a number of services and were paying for an unsatisfactory service when we discovered FCC. The paid service supposedly had a browser-based solution, but we soon learned that all participants had to download a sizeable program. This just isn't an option for a number of our clients. The only shortcoming of FCC is the service requires any participant who wants to share their screen to download their program. This prevents clients with IT restrictions from full participation if screen sharing is required. >90% of the time, this isn't an issue. However, when it is, we have to use an alternative, fully browser-based (but inferior) service. If FCC resolves this limitation, they will have an almost perfect service.

Pros

Stable, good quality audio and screen sharing. The service is very responsive. Remote viewers see screen activity with little to no lag even with relatively slow internet service. This is the best service of at least 10 we've evaluated - paid and free.

Cons

Participants have to download software in order to share their screens. A lot of companies don't allow users to install software on their business computers. This is a significant shortcoming.

Response from FreeConferenceCall.com

Replied July 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback. If for any reason participants firewalls are restricting them to access our desktop app have them call our 24/7 customer care team at (844) 844-1322 for alternative ways to connect.

Linda from Advent Funeral & Cremation Services

Stress FREE Conferencing with FreeConferenceCall.com

I am part of a large group and we use FreeConferenceCall.com for our monthly meeting. What I like most about it is that if you prefer to do video conferencing, its available with no hassle setup. My overall experience has been excellent which is why FreeConferenceCall.com is always my first conferencing choice.

Pros

FreeConferenceCall.com is a stress free conferencing service that has quickly become an important communication tool in my world. I have used it to communicate with family, church groups, membership associations and the office. Whether your preference is conference call or video conferencing, the options are limitless which makes it an optimal communication tool. With unlimited users, it is a great resource for large groups. I love it because no money or credit card is required, just an email and a password so, you do not have to enter into a binding contract. Additionally, Free ConferenceCall.com can be used without being interrupted by advertisements, pauses and annoying noise. The service is excellent, the quality of the call is extremely good. Its not just a business tool and can be used to communicate with family and friends when you want everyone on the same page. Is there anything else? No, FreeConferenceCall.com has my trust and loyalty.

Cons

Great alternative to paid conference call tools

A free, easy to use solution for hosting conference calls and screen shares.

Pros

Cons

The only con I can think of is that the desktop client can be hard to find at times. I often have to login to the web portal to get a meeting start. In the grand scheme of things, this is a minor problem compared to the difficulties I've had with other conference call platforms.

Response from FreeConferenceCall.com

Replied June 2018

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your loyalty to our service. Feel free to reach out to Customer Care at (844) 844-1322 any time with questions.

Bob from Hospice

Freeconferencecall.com has been extremely valuable for our company's daily communication.

Cost effective and offers an advantage in communication! We depend on it and it has never let us down!

Pros

This service is so easy to use! Never any down time, it's secure and extremely affordable! We use it on a daily basis and sometimes multiple times per day. In healthcare, communication is of the essence and this service helps connect staff which assists with keeping everyone on the same page and update with the needs of our patients.

Cons

What's not to like! There is a limitation the number of users but our organization has never surpassed the limits.

Response from FreeConferenceCall.com

Replied December 2018

Hello. Thank you for your positive feedback! We are so happy to be your go-to service for your daily conference calls!

Pradeepan from Cognizant

Amazing product

Pros

I have used several other webconferencing solutions in the past including webex, hangouts, go to meeting etc but I have been looking for free conference call solutions online and the only product that I could find which is truly free was freeconferencecall.com. There are so many products out there in the industry which provide conferencing solutions but this is truly the best. Obviously its free but they have not cut down the features because its free. You can host upto 1000 people at the same time, screen sharing, no time limits, video & audio, Mobile app and what not. Truly amazing. I am not sure why would anyone use any other software just puzzles me..

Cons

Hmm let me think about it..... Nothing I can complain of.. Truly amazing product.. If I have to be truly be picky then I would say if there was a better way to see yourself, audience and the document you are sharing especially the only stored in cloud and not on the desktop. Also very rarely you cant hear or see the other person( I guess it's because of internet issues and not necessarily the product). I also wish there is no desktop app but truly online product without needing to download anything to your computer.

Response from FreeConferenceCall.com

Replied July 2018

The team here at FreeConferenceCall.com is thrilled to hear such good feedback, we appreciate you using our service!

Amy from Desktop Deputy Virtual Assistant

Industry: Executive Office

Conference with your Clients Easily & Professionally!

We have two FreeConferenceCall.com accounts so that we have a few options for overlapping calls. It allows us more time to connect with future clients, and with the recording feature, we are able to listen back for follow-ups.

Pros

I love that you can use FreeConferenceCall.com for FREE! I also love that you are able to record your calls for playback at a later time, and giving out a conference call line on your invitations for business calls makes a more professional impression.

Cons

There isn't much I don't like about this software, other than there are times that callers are unable to dial in and when calling support, there really isn't an explanation.

Truly A God Sent

Pros

The ease of use and quality of sound is amazing. We have paid for products that didn't give us the same quality as we are getting from this service. And although we are not using if for anything other than the simply phone conferencing capabilities, we are more than please with the service that we are being provided with. It a bigger plus that we know that we don't have ever switch products when we are ready to expand.

Cons

We are totally in love with this software. As I said earlier, the quality, service, and value are unmatched in the market as far as we are concerned.

paul from nypc

was great but now not so much

overall, when it was TOTALLY free it was great. now that some of our people get charged to use it (not on freeconferencecalls side, but their phone service provider side), we no longer use it.

Pros

our church loved the fact that we could translate our service from korean to english using this free conference call service. we could have as many people dial in and hear the translation going on. as the host, you could have it auto-mute everyone which is a plus so that you don't have to hear their coughs or noises.

Cons

unfortunately, this isn't their fault at all but recently phone companies have started charging the user, the customer, on their respective ends about $.01 per minute. this kills it for us because no one should have to pay to have things translated. we abandoned this service due to this issue.

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Replied January 2020

Hello Paul, thank you for your kind review! Please note that we offer alternative solutions to help users avoid the $0.01/per minute charge from their provider. Please email us at support@freeconferencecall.com to learn more. We would hate to lose you over this issue.

Derek from Outsourced CIO, LLC

The best softphone conference call application out there!!!

Pros

I have been using FCC for quite some time, and recently, when they brought their business premium package online, was even more fired up. Easy interface, software, apps, and setup. Also, love the default settings and reporting. Calls are clear, reporting is instantaneous, and the apps are awesome (desktop and Android). I have only needed to contact support 1x, and it was also effective, efficient, and timely! Highly recommend!

Cons

I can't thin of anything I don't like about this software...

Frank from SixPlus

Great for no-frills, free conference calls, but with some key shortcomings.

Good enough for no-frills conference calls, but make sure that no participant is from T-mobile or else they won't be able to dial in without incurring additional charges. On the positive side, international numbers are available for distributed team members. Overall a good free solution, but better alternatives like uberconference exist.

Pros

Freeconferenceall.com is easy to set up and provides international numbers that make it convenient for distributed teams. The service is reliable and the pin works as you would expect with a professional voice talent.

Cons

The free plan's numbers have issues when dialing from certain domestic phone providers. In particular, T-mobile users are informed they will incur charges for dialing the number even though they are domestic numbers. That presents problems for any teams that have users on those phone providers. The online interface and tools are also not as modern as some of the other competitors.

So Crazy How Well This Works

I work with a number of clients who need conference lines from time to time. They do not use them frequently but when they do they are very handy. I always recommend FreeConferenceCall.com and use it myself for the same reason, I don't want to pay a monthly fee for a service I may only need a handful of times a year. I have had nothing but success using FreeConferenceCall.com and all of my clients who have used it continue to use it because it is just as good as the paid services they were using. In the end I highly recommend giving them a shot, great company and service!

Pros

- It is completely free; I believe they use this to help sell you on more advanced features in other products. Truly it is 100% free with no strings attached. - Excellent call quality and reliability; I have not had one issue yet on a call using the system for several years now. - Can record meetings and download the audio for archiving - Presenter controls that allow you to mute attendees and control the call - Report at the end lets you see who was on the call and for how long

Cons

- Does not offer more advanced conferencing features, but since it is free it is hard to complain - Their free plan does not really offer any kind of customer support, although I have personally never needed to call in

Dorothy from Unity Fellowship Church of Columbia

I have used Freeconferencecall services for several years. I find it reliable and easily accessible.

The benefit is that I can host meetings with people from various locations simultaneously, especially by phone. I have also had good success with video conferencing, through which screen sharing, facilitator control of the room (including the ability to mute and unmute participants when necessary) has made the task of running a video conference meeting quite easy.

Pros

I appreciate its ease of use as well as it's accessibility, that I can use it for video as well as audio conference calls and that I can set up web video conferencing that can also accommodate simultaneous voice calls.

Cons

I find very few cons with freeconferencecall.com. I occasionally have difficulty with the video signal but the audio signal is usually fine.

Response from FreeConferenceCall.com

Replied July 2018

Thank you for your review and loyalty to our service. If you are ever experiencing any audio issues feel free to contact our 24/7 Customer Care team and they will be glad to assist.

Jill from Growing Faith Ministries

Excellent

Pros

It's ease of use and reliablity. Customer care and the quick status listing of the calls. It is received in less then a minute!

Cons

Wish I could see s list of who is on the call during the call. Some do not give their name or may not stay on the entire time.

Response from FreeConferenceCall.com

Replied July 2018

Thank you for your review! You can always use our web control feature to see a full list of participants that are on the call. Feel free to contact our Customer Care team at (844) 844-1322 if you have any questions.

Great conference service!

Overall it has been a great service that has met our needs as a whole and we will continue to use.

Pros

I love the connectivity of this software and the quality of the calls

Cons

some people are being charged by their providers for using this service

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Replied April 2019

We love that you enjoy using FreeConferenceCall.com! As for your participants that are being charged to connect, please contact us at (844) 844-1322 so we can provide you alternative ways they can connect without paying; we have agents available 24/7!

Martine from Foundation for Advancement of Haitian Midwives, Inc

FreeConference Call

My overall experience using Free Conference Call for the non profit and other business has been positive.

Pros

What I like most about FreeConference call is that it is user friendly even for those that are not too techno savvy.

Cons

What I like least about using Free ConferenceCall is that it does not link into your address book so you need to manually invite people by accessing your address book then using the site (per invite).

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Replied December 2019

Thank you for reviewing our service Martine! As for inviting your participants, you can do so directly from your preferred email client without having to go through our site. As long as your participants have the correct dial-in number and access code, they will be able to join you at any time. We also offer email plugins for Google and Outlook. If you use either of those, please email us at support@freeconferencecall.com to learn how to utilize them!

Janette from Creative JR LLC

The Best Conference Call Solution

FreeConferenceCall.com allows me to set up conference calls from anywhere. I'm not tied to my office or a conference room to initiate a call. The name says it all. The best part is that it's free.

Pros

I have used freeconferencecall.com for over a decade. I like that the app gives you the ability to set up calls when you are on the go or on the road. The new features now allow you to do video conferencing. The best part has been the reporting aspect. Keeping track of business calls is extremely important and the recording feature captures all the appropriate information that is needed to make the meeting a success.

Cons

I have to say that the hold music is my least favorite. It has been the same for years so I may have gotten used to it.

Simple and Easy

I run a small business which is just me but I regularly host calls with clients across the country. The service allows me to conduct biz, be professional and be smart with my money,

Pros

Having used several conference call services over the years freeconferencecall.com is simply the best. Very easy to use and never any sound quality issues. The service is very reliable and I know I can count on it.

Cons

It is difficult to come up with any good reason as to why you should not use these guys. What more can you possible ask for?

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Replied November 2019

Thank you for the great review! We love being able to serve small business owners and provide them with the tools and features needed to stay competitive! If you have any suggestions on features that will help improve our service, please email them to support@freeconferencecall.com.

Tyson from Maverick Distribution

All the Features You Need, Why Pay More

Remote training has become so easy. Being able to connect with others in the same office in different rooms is a nice function for us as well with screen share and collaboration.

Pros

We have been able to setup conference calls and screen shares for training and collaboration with ease. Even my not computer savvy employees are able to use it well. It has also come in handy when trying to make an impression with potential customers on a sales pitch over the phone. We have a remote sales staff and being able to conference call and screen share with them enhances our training greatly.

Cons

I haven't experienced anything I don't like about this product to date. It has met all expectations and allowed us to enhance our business in many ways.

Reasons for Choosing FreeConferenceCall.com

The free version has given us all we need to enhance our experience and improve our business.

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Replied January 2020

Thank you for reviewing our service Tyson! We are thrilled to read your experience has been phenomenal, glad to have you on board! If you ever require assistance, do not hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 customer care team at (844) 844-1322

Safiya from NCEL

Why am I now getting charged to use this

Pros

I love it keeps track of who joined the call by a email call log. It allows your calls to be private with a access code.

Cons

sometime the feedback is not the greatest. I am now being charge one cent a minute to use the line when a year ago it used to be free.

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Replied November 2019

Thank you for reviewing our service Safiya! Note that you can monitor your conference live from the web controls section of your account. The web controls will allow you to view all participants, activate recording, mass mute/unmute, and even drop callers from your conference if they become disruptive or are not authorized to be on the call. Please email us at support@freeconferencecall.com to learn more about the web controls and the $0.01/per minute charge that is applied by two specific phone providers; we will be able to help you avoid those charges!

Jordan from Beacon Technologies

Best Conference Call SOlution

I love how much myself and clients love the software. How quick it updates, how great the quality is, and the summary emails you receive afterward.

Pros

I love the ability to setup an account, have your own dedicated line, and the consitency of the sharing software and call quality.

Cons

I don't like the ability to share the screen if the meeting invite was set up by another user.

Can't Beat Free, But Can Be Glitchy

Overall, free can't be beat. If you are a small company or only occasionally use conference calling, this is fine. If you anticipate being a heavy user, I would stay away from it.

Pros

It is free! For a start-up law firm (or any business, for that matter), any expense you can save is ideal, even though there may be downsides to the product. Overall, freeconferencecall does the job well. I use it to schedule conference calls with my clients/others where multiple people will be on the call.

Cons

It has mostly worked out for me and others at my firm, but it sometimes glitches. At one point, it started directing my conference call line to someone else's phone so someone kept picking up! Eventually, I'm not sure what happened but it the problem got fixed. I was otherwise ready to give up on it. I still use it, although I will probably look for another provider (e.g. Google Hangouts). These conference calls are sometimes first impressions for prospective clients and I would not want it glitching or causing inconvenience for them.

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Replied April 2019

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate the feedback! If you ever encounter issues with your conference line, please do not hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 customer care team at (844) 844-1322 for immediate troubleshooting.

Nathan from Growing Hope Counseling

Industry: Mental Health Care

Video Conferencing

Great quality for the value.

Pros

That it is free. People can call in or use the video platform.

Cons

System can freeze more frequently than other video conferencing I use.

It is free.

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Replied December 2019

Thank you for reviewing our service Nathan! If you continue to have issues with video conferencing through our app, please email us at support@freeconferencecall.com. We would love the opportunity to try and resolve this for you.

Works great for small businesses

Pros

Cons

The fact that it announces itself as 'free conference call' when you dial-in can be a bit off-putting if you're in the client services business.

Rebeka from Sinai Temple

FreeConferenceCall.com

Pros

I have never had an issue using FreeConferenceCall.com. The directions of use are clear for both the leader of the call and for the participants and I appreciate that even with using it as a free service, I'm never subjected to unwanted ads that I have to listen to before conducting my group call.

Cons

I really have no complaints. I don't use the service often but every time I have used it I've had a very easy and smooth experience.

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Replied July 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our product Rebeka! No one should have to listen to ads when trying to connect to their conference; our commitment is to our users and we intend to keep it that way! If you ever have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 customer care team at (844) 844-1322

Susan from Susan Shatzer

I have been using Free Conference Call prior to its arrival when it was FreeConferencing.com

Pros

I love the ease of use and the 24/7 customer service is absolutely one of the best features. As a tele-call and video-show host, I use the customer service department to field participants questions and difficulties in getting on a live event and accessing the replays.

Cons

One of the cons is very small, their pre-set invitations have to be sent one at a time. I get around it by posting the main info on social media and sending the details through email and text.

Response from FreeConferenceCall.com

Replied July 2018

The team here at FreeConferenceCall.com is thrilled to hear such good feedback. You can always download our Outlook or Google plug in to send multiple invites at once. Feel free to contact our 24/7 customer care team for more information.

LeKeshia from Little Pink Houses of Hope

Conference Call

Our overall experience has been a positive one as a small business that can operate like a large one with this software.

Pros

This has really come in handy as a nonprofit that serves 48 states and Canada with bi-weekly meeting calls to have everyone at the "table" to exchange important information.

Cons

We have not had any complaints from our users nor do we have any dislikes to say the least with using this software.

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Replied December 2019

Thank you for reviewing our service LeKeshia! We are thrilled that our service has come in handy for your nonprofit organization! If you have not yet incorporated our free video conferencing tool into your meetings, please email us at support@freeconferencecall.com to learn more; a fun way to enhance the experience for everyone!

Juan from About Construction

Industry: Civil Engineering

Conference Calls with Ease

Pros

Easy to use and to get your own dedicated number. You can record your calls and have the dial in number very accesible and ready to use at all times. Always lines are available to join the call

Cons

Time it takes and message during a conference call prior to joining th call.

Pamela from Besteder Newsletter Service

Having to hold sales team conference call, we've found this service to be one of the very best.

It allows our sales team to interact with each other to get vital information without me having to call each one or set up a different schedule to disseminate. It's also great for them to be able to interact no matter where they are.

Pros

I like that participants can dial in from their phones to a regular phone line (not an 800 number) and be connected. I also like that as the call moderator, I can determine who can or cannot be on the call and restrict that access. It's also good to have the reports after the call is over on who attended so we can follow-up or reschedule for another call.

Cons

I don't really have anything I like least about the software. It does basically want I want it to do.

Response from FreeConferenceCall.com

Replied July 2018

We are glad you enjoy using FreeConferenceCall.com - especially the call detail report feature. Thank you for the review. We appreciate your loyalty to our service.

Free Conference Calling with Premium Features

Overall, it has helped our business by providing a free platform for us to connect with brokers, demo reps and retail partners to provide training support on our product line. The recording option helps us to share information with others who may not be able to attend.

Pros

As a host, I have had very positive experiences using FreeConferenceCall.com. It is my company's software of choice. My favorite feature is online management of calls. If we are hosting a training, the host can mute all other callers and can easily see who is on the call.

Cons

It does not interact well with our Polycom phones, so as a host, you have to use the online features to record training calls.

Barbara from The Divine Life Institute

Free Conference Calling is GREAT!

My overall experience has always been good. I just need to make sure that I remember to record the calls. This has been a great service to my business and my personal life.

Pros

I like that we don't need to pay for long distance calls. I can chat with one person or a whole group at once. It is great for business conferences, as well as for teaching students. I like that you can record the calls.

Cons

Not sure, I don't think there is anything that I do not like.

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Replied February 2020

Thank you for reviewing our service Barbara, we appreciate the kind words and support! Note that we also offer video conferencing and screen sharing for free; great way to enhance your meetings with no cost at all! If you wish to learn more, please email us at support@freeconferencecall.com.

Nancy from No Nonsense Smart Business Solutions

Tried and True

Pros

While everyone is using all the fancy new technology, as a business coach, I like the ease of use and the functionality. I use this for my coaching session, I use them for client up date calls...and it has always worked great.

Cons

There is absolutely nothing to complain about with this software.

free and reliable

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Replied December 2019

Hi Nancy! Thank you for reviewing our service and the kind words you shared. It is user feedback like yours that motivates us to continue to work hard to provide a world class service you can be proud of.

Rachael from Natural Awakenings Publishing Corp.

Industry: Publishing

So many features and functions for FREE!

Pros

What I like most is that you get features (conference call lines, online meetings with screen sharing, video conferencing, etc.) that you would normally have to pay for with other platforms such as GoToMeeting, Zoom, etc. They even do a fun call in number over the holidays for kids to "call Santa"

Cons

Can't really say anything negative since it's a free service! What's there not to love about that?!

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Replied April 2019

Rachel, thank you for your feedback; we are so happy to be your go-to conferencing service! We love that you are enjoying all of the features, especially Santa's hotline! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our 24/7 customer care team at (844) 844-1322.

Joseph from Bok Tower

Yes, Yes and Yes!

We benefited a lot! This service was a great tool and helped me accomplish what I set out to do.

Pros

First off, how do you complain about their services. I started using freeconferencecall.com this year and it was GREAT! I needed a way to conference several organizations in on the phone call, and their site was the solution. They give you a phone number that even though is not local, is still in the U.S. and a pin. The service worked as intended and we were able to accomplish a lot! This is a great service for any department who needs to hold a conference call.

Cons

Response from FreeConferenceCall.com

Replied June 2018

The team here at FreeConferenceCall.com is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we¿re proud to be one of the best conferencing companies in the world. We appreciate your loyalty to our service. Feel free to reach out to Customer Care at (844) 844-1322 any time with questions.

Olivia from SPEEDVEGAS

Easiest group calling tool on the planet

Pros

Some might think the best feature of FreeConferenceCall.com is that it's free. That's true, but what's even better is that the designers didn't cut corners in creating the software. Easy set-up, great sound quality, and helpful extra features (like call report e-mails sent to the admin directly afterwards or the ability to record calls, if needed) make it a must-have for any team that works remotely or has occasion to bring clients and managers together in group settings.

Cons

Really, there is nothing not to like about this kind of free software. A+.

Clayton from AirPR

Value is in the name...

Pros

It's FREE! This was a godsend when I was at a bootstrapped startup and needed to be doing conference calls on a regular basis.

Cons

The slightly cheesy hold music is both good and bad, but when customers hear that you're using freeconferencecall.com, it can work against you and make it so they don't take you seriously. Not really a major issue, but one to consider if you're a small company and trying to present yourself in a certain way.

Response from FreeConferenceCall.com

Replied July 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback! We have custom greeting and custom hold music options available as well. Feel free to contact our Customer Care team at (844) 844-1322 to learn more.

Mary Ann from NSPE/NAFE

Awesome Software!

This software helped all of my many subcommittees conduct conference calls.

Pros

I like using FreeConferencall.com because it is extremely user friendly. It also provides few advanced features if you need them. Perfect for quick, simple (and free!) conference calls when needed.

Cons

I did not have anything that I didn't really like about this software. It's free and you get what you expect...and they delivered a lot more!

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Replied September 2019

Thank you for the great review Mary Ann. We will continue to work hard in providing our users a world class service they can be proud to use! If you ever have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to email us at support@freeconferencecall.com.

Sarah from SD 163

FreeConferenceCall.com-Great for Meetings Without the Video

I like this program overall, but it still has a few problems that need to be worked out. I think it may be better when there are not as many people using it all over the world, but it will suffice for what I need it for at this time. I like that it chimes or rings every time a new person joins the call, but that can be disruptive to anyone that is speaking when it happens. There also seems to be a lot of feedback or noises in the background that others can hear. This may have happened because of the amount of people on our call though. I tried it again later in the day with only one other person on the call and it seemed much better.

Pros

I like that after you complete a conference call, you receive an email stating how long the call you were on the conference call. It is nice because I can keep track of the amount of time I spend on each call. I also like that I could use my personal cell phone to join the call and I didn't need anything more than the call number to join my meeting.

Cons

We tried to have a conference call with a lot of people last week and it stopped letting people in the call after approximately 25 people were participating. This was a problem for us because half of our staff members were unable to be part of the call. We were able to make a second call and repeat our meeting, but it was more work than necessary.