All GoTo Webinar Reviews

Kyle

1,001 - 5,000 employees

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed November 2020

excellent way to deliver live webinars online

Yogendra

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed September 2019

Very good software for hosting Webinars or Presentations for larger audiance

This is a great software even for large organizations. We all love it.

PROS

1. Our company uses GotoWebinar for hosting quarterly update calls and all hands meetings 2. It is a slick application that has useful features such as muting or unmuting all or few. 3. Attendees can virtually raise hands in the app by pressing a button when they are muted by organizer and when they want to speak. 4. Users can send private messages to one another or can send group messages or broadcast messages to everyone. 5. It has screen sharing and Video camera option too. 6. It has lot of toll free and local numbers from almost all of the countries to dial in 7. Phone app is equally great to dial in and has a calling ability as well. 8. No need of hosting this software in local premises. It is available as a software service.

CONS

I have no complaints about this software.

Reasons for switching to GoTo Webinar

Skype was hosted on a local server in our premises. Upgrade and maintenance was a problem and also calls used to drop more often during the meeting.

Kate

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2020

Good for hosting webinars and training

It’s among the best webinar and virtual meeting software platforms. I recommend it and will keep using it unless another platform can do the same thing for a lower price.

PROS

GoToWebinar is easy to use from the get-go, the learning curve is very short. It makes setting up a webinar very simple and you can share events in a variety of ways. That makes it easy to get the word out about your events and it integrates nicely with other products, like Pardot and website platforms.

CONS

Sometimes it’s confusing to know what level of service you have, and it’s not always clear if a feature is included in your subscription or not. It would be nice if they took excluded features out (based on your service agreement) or made it clear what’s included in you subscription and what’s not when you’re setting up an event. We also have multiple people using a corporate account and the notifications get out of control sometimes.

Reason for choosing GoTo Webinar

It integrates with our phone system very easily which uses GoToMeeting

Reasons for switching to GoTo Webinar

Needed additional features, like join by computer audio and

Akhilesh

Insurance, 5,001-10,000 employees

Great Webinar meetings

My journey with GoTo Webinar has been really awesome.

PROS

GoTo Webinar is the best webinar service as far my usage is concerned. Lots of customisable options are available.

CONS

No, I don't have any negative thing to report about GoTo Webinar simoky because it never gave me any problems.

Kat

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2020

Utterly Disappointed and Let Down By GoToWebinar

PROS

user friendly, like the analytics and reporting

CONS

GoToWebinar has let us down time and time again when calling into the customer service line. We receive information that ends up being incorrect. Previous experiences include video recordings lot playing and recordings disappearing. The most recent and most upsetting, particularly in the times we are in, is with a webinar we hosted on the CARES Act yesterday (Wed). We had almost 1,500 registrants. My team called in on Monday to verify our package and limit we have available to specifically avoid people not being able to get into such an important webinar. We were told we had a limit of 5,000 attendees. That was specifically asked. We reassured our Board and Executive team with this info, which we trusted since it came straight from the source. Day of the webinar, we had a max of 501 and several hundred people were unable to join. Finally speaking with a friendly rep today I learned that we were misinformed by the GoToWebinar representative on Monday and that since it shows the max attendee number on the general pricing page online GoToWebinar chooses not to take responsibility. This is so disappointing how little care is shown, as mentioned, particularly in these times. Folks livelihoods are in the mix and all GoToWebinar can say is "Sorry, info is on our website". Where is customer service and trying to mitigate a situation? We will have to look elsewhere for another product as we cannot continue to support a company with so little regard for people in need of help.

Reason for choosing GoTo Webinar

We will be looking at zoom meetings and other platforms to transfer our business.

Prasad

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed June 2023

reliable and feature rich solution

Overall the product is excellent and i would recommend anyone seeking a top notch customer experience and webinar platform.

PROS

The interface is user friendly and controlls are very easay to find both for the host and audience. The dashboard shares a convenient overview of upcoming webinars and manage multiple events effectively. The audio and video quality is excellent thus enhancing the customer experience.

CONS

social media integration feature would enhance the product. An interactive whiteboard would be a next required feature.

Reasons for switching to GoTo Webinar

connectivity issues, delays in presentation sharing , video bufferring

Eric

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Solid Marketing

PROS

GoTo Webinar is the best software for web conference and video conferencing.

CONS

No cons has been observed with this particular software.

Michel Carlos

Capital Markets, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Smooth webinar conferences

GoTo webinar had extraordinary qualities which I like very much.

PROS

GoTo Webinar organizes very smooth operations of webinars and conferences. It is of high definition too.

CONS

Well, I never came across any roadblock while I was using this awesome webinar and video conferencing software.

Roger

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Fantabulously great webinars

PROS

GoTo Webinar is the best webinar that I have ever used.

CONS

It does not have any major problems at all.

monica

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2023

The best modern collaboration application i have ever used

using the application has helped us to save some money since training and meeting are conducted online

PROS

i use goto webinar to conduct meetings, training, and conferences, The application is easy to use, the interface is nice, i like the ability to allow screen sharing and recording and file and power given to host is best

CONS

for the time I have used goto webinar, i have not encountered any issues, therefore for now i don't have any thing to dislike

Victoria

Biotechnology, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed September 2023

Watch Webinars with comfort and ease

My colleagues and I like to continue our education through watching webinars. Many of them are hosted on GoTo Webinar. It is pretty easy to watch, and the recordings always work well. I never have any trouble figuring out the controls for the platform, but some may. I like to imagine that my parents would struggle a lot to figure out the small arrow that pops up the rest of the controls.

PROS

One thing I do quite like is the separate space for questions. This leaves the chat free. Additionally, it is nice that I am typically placed in viewer only mode. I never have to worry about being unmuted, or accidentally turning my webcam on.

CONS

The automated voice at the beginning, which is always annoying. Additionally, the program always unmutes my computer as soon as I join, which typically gives me a jumpscare.

Claire

Online Media, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2023

A Comprehensive and Convenient Webinar Platform

GoTo Webinar is an excellent webinar platform for businesses of any size. It provides a comprehensive suite of features that make hosting and attending webinars simple and efficient. The platform is user-friendly and allows for easy remote connection with audiences.

PROS

GoTo Webinar makes hosting and attending webinars a breeze! The platform is easy to use and provides all the tools needed to create a professional and engaging webinar. The features are comprehensive and make connecting with remote audiences a snap.

CONS

GoTo Webinar can be pricey for organizations with limited budgets. The subscription tiers can add up quickly and the lack of an entry-level option can make it difficult for newer organizations to get started.

Reasons for switching to GoTo Webinar

GoTo Webinar is the perfect choice for businesses looking for a comprehensive and sophisticated webinar platform. It provides more features than its competitors and is simpler to use. It also offers a wide range of subscription tiers so businesses can find the perfect fit for their needs.

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed September 2020

With ongoing use, you will learn how to use it

We use GoToWebinar to host educational sessions with our clients or leads. If you're an experienced user, the platform does everything you need it to do. It also integrates nicely with our email management platform and takes the burden off of manually managing registrations and confirmations.

PROS

All organizer controls are readily accessible when you host your event. Everything is located on the right hand column so you can toggle between boxes for whatever function is required. The newly designed dashboard makes it easier to see at a glance upcoming events. Creating an event is simple and integration with our email management system was seamless. The automatic confirmation emails that are sent to registrants are also one less thing we have to worry about during our webinar registration process.

CONS

When you first host your event, the controls can be intimidating. The boxes are piled on one another and it's not straightforward as to what each control does unless you've had prior experience running an event or reviewed their resources to understand how to operate everything. While the labels of the function provide some context, it would be helpful if a "?" hover option was available so users know what each feature does while you're in an event. Chatting during an event is also a concern. You'll have to be very careful to select who you want your message to go to.

Reason for choosing GoTo Webinar

GoToWebinar was within our budget and offered the necessary functions needed to host our events.

Charlotte

Staffing and Recruiting, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed February 2020

Perfect Solution for Collaboration on and off network

Overall this tool allows us to reach a greater audience with ease and we have had a lot of success with people logging in from home or at the office to tune in. I like the ease of use and the results we have had!

PROS

I think that the ability to use GoToWebinar both on and off network is great because we host weekly training sessions across the nation for people at home or at various companies. We haven't had any connection issues and the interface is intuitive and user friendly. Pulling reports on attendees or viewing how many people are registered are a breeze with the option to pull .csv or .xls. You can easily share screen, see the attendee view, add in polls, chat function for questions, etc. I like that all webinars are recorded and you can share them out afterwards. The ability to schedule/change/cancel reoccurring webinars is nice too! Easy to figure out without a user guide which is a plus!

CONS

When you pull reports for for attendees you aren't able to pull by parameters, it is just a set report. For example, we have a recorded webinar that we send out to people and weekly I need to view for new applicants - I would like to pull the report based on specific dates but I can only pull the report as is (a giant list of everyone that has ever viewed the webinar). For my purposes its only a minor inconvenience but more capability in this area could provide more insights.

Reason for choosing GoTo Webinar

If a user did not have skype they would not be able to attend the webinar as easily. This would have been a barrier to trainings that we want to be available to everyone!

Peace

Music, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2022

GoTo webinar app review

The on-demand feature was everything for me as it increased my reach, boosted my ROI as I've been able to convert my live webinars into contents that are reusable.I enjoyed the experience, it was worth the money.

PROS

The download and setting up was quite easy.The interface is amazing. There was not much lagging. The customer service was very responsive. Registration customization was easy and I like the features. The audio and video quality was good. I also love the on-demand feature, it increased my reach and ROI.

CONS

The basic version didn't have everything I needed,like more participants. The premium is a little high, you know. Without a very strong internet connection, it would lag and with bad webinar performance. The interface can still be worked on. Integration with eventzilla was quite easy.

Reason for choosing GoTo Webinar

It was not so expensive and I had a very good experience and turnout after using it

Reasons for switching to GoTo Webinar

I couldn't take in more than 26 participants and I wanted to expand my reach.

Kira

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Good Webinar platform!

Overall this is a good webinar, conference, and virtual classroom tool. My experience was positive and although the price wasn't ideal I am satisfied with the value for money.

PROS

I love the teaching and training features like virtual classroom, Q&A, and polling. I like the webinar templates and scheduling feature. The control settings are useful. The audio and video are both high quality and reliable, I don't worry about miscommunication. Easily integrated with other products. It's great for presentations and includes screen sharing!

CONS

There are no free versions and the cheapest plan only allows for 100 attendees. One of the more frustrating cons is that for a participant to share video they must be added as a host. I have also experienced issues when using the scheduling feature at times.

Reason for choosing GoTo Webinar

My positive experience with other GoTo products

Reasons for switching to GoTo Webinar

Zoom did not meet our needs

Gabor

Accounting, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed February 2023

Quick, efficient, works everywhere, helps you rise above the market

It is a great tool for delivering presentations/online trainings. I expect a software like this to be quick and stable. I have found all of these qualities in the GoTo Webinar.

PROS

GoTo is really a work from anywhere company and with this product you can also embrace this quality. Go To Webinar has always worked seamlessly, I would dare say effortlessly, without experiencing the regular hickups with similar software.

CONS

At first I did not really see why I should choose GoTo instead of Zoom or Teams. I am not sure how this could be fixed other than trying the product and seeing if it works better for you than the competition. There is a free trial after all

Reason for choosing GoTo Webinar

I tried them out both and I am more pleased with the GoTo product, for me it was more stable and I am also happy to introduce some extra personality in my online training business by going with GoTo`s product

Reasons for switching to GoTo Webinar

I was looking for a product with more personality and I had the chance to work with GoTo`s products so I decided to give a try. I am happy I did.

Reviewed June 2021

Now organizing online is much easier with GoToWebinar

PROS

GoToWebinar makes your webinar registration process much easier. It has very clean user interface. New user also can navigate GoToWebinar easily. It record our webinar automatically. we can execute polls smoothly. Attendee reporting is also good. GoToWebinar provide real-time data of attendees. Easy to share screen. compatible with all devices.

CONS

Email automaton feature is missing. We cannot use digital background. Need strong internet connection for using this tool.

Reasons for switching to GoTo Webinar

GoToWebinar providing better feature and excellent support.

Caryn

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2019

Presentation software that is a must have for businesses

PROS

I love the functionality within the webinar. How you can chat one on one or send it to all the viewers. I like how multiple people can come on as hosts and respond to questions. Love how you can put out handouts and the recording sets to the cloud upon starting.

CONS

I don't love the new layout. It was much easier for me to use it based on the old view, which I still use. I also wish it wouldn't attach a recording automatically to the registration page and you have to manually pull it off.

Reason for choosing GoTo Webinar

For the above functionality. Multiple people hosting and chat functions while we are presenting. I like how it integrates easily with PlusThis and Infusionsoft for registration.

Denham