What are Livestorm users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Livestorm software through verified user reviews

• icon"The simplicity to setup the software and train webinar contributors who were new users. The webinars were easy to run and really high quality."
  • icon"Our team also really enjoys the fact that you can ask participants to join the stage and ask questions or contribute to the discussion with camera. Overall, it's an awesome webinar platform to use."
  • icon"Customer service is awesome. The recording feature is awesome, where recordings can be used for future reference."
  • icon"Showing my screen on a Mac was glitchy and inconsistent, and pixelated & blurry at times."
  • icon"There is currently a limit on the number of attendees the platform can handle, which isn't a dealbreaker but a bit of a bummer."
  • icon"There is a limited capacity of I believe 500 attendees at the moment."

Browse all Livestorm Reviews

• Have you used Livestorm and would like to share your experience with others?

Ron

Best live event platform out there

Honestly incredible. I love the platform, really like the whole vibe of the company and the people I got a chance to work with from Livestorm were kind and patient.

Pros

Livestorm is easy to use, easy to integrate with our tech stack, and support is probably the best I've seen on any SaaS tool that I use.

Cons

There are some missing features, but nothing major. Currently we're mostly doing webinars and other live events and it is great for that. Some advanced features like splitting the audio recording will be nice, smoother integration with HubSpot (we use Zapier now) would be nice. But these are pretty small things.

Reasons for switching to Livestorm

A friend of mine told me I should check out Livestorm because it's better, I did, and he was right.

Enrico

Industry: Broadcast Media

Perfect Webinar platform

We use livestorm in a daily case. Producing live-webinars works fine. Also a lot of daily webinars up to 200 participants to very different themes and attendees works. A big feature is also the extensive automatisation possibilities.

Pros

It is easy to use, has an enormous compatibility and some outstanding features.

Cons

The compatibility mode for bringing attendees to stage could be a little more relaxed. It doesnt work also on iPad pro as a "Mobile device".

Reasons for choosing Livestorm

The whole package including stand-alone-tab "Questions"

Reasons for switching to Livestorm

Supplier, hosted in France - DSGVO / GDPR!

Karel

June 2022

My Experience with Livestorm

A great alternative to Zoom

Pros

Tired of using Zoom? Livestorm is a great alternative Easy to use and host meetings There is a free version for those unsure about it

Cons

You need a good stable internet connection or you may run into issues

Reasons for switching to Livestorm

Looking for other software to use other than Zoom

Hanna

Industry: Medical Devices

DON'T subscribe to Livestorm!!!

- It is very difficult to run a video from a Powerpoint presentation on the platform, the sound simply doesnt work. You have to download other softwares and have a very special organization to make it work. Of course when it's your first webinar and you have no idea what the hell is going on... you are happy to be organized and rehearse as it took us 24hours to figure it out, thanks to the ZERO HELP from customer service! - Sometimes... you don't know why or when... your speaker's Powerpoint presentation wont work on Livestorm. It will only be a black screen... For NO REASON AT ALL!!! Just that the platform is not technically ready!!! Again, we were luck to rehearse in advance but I lost 48hours of the time of a very important surgon who was my speaker and stressed out a lot about this technical problem, she went to buy new webcams, eternal microphones.... we even payed for 12hourse help from a technician to go see her in Israel and try to figure it out!!! Nothing worked! Of course NO CUTOMER SERVICE was answering my complaints except only one hour before the webinar to tell me that it wasnt a fixable problem... I had to PAY AN OTHER SUNSCRIBTION TO ZOOM 1 hour before my webinar and send the new link to all my participants... of course it worked perfectly on zoom in one second! I cant tell you how disapointed I am in Livestorm, I have no trust in them anymore, I am complaining to everyone about it and cant even get an answer for the customer service !

Pros

The design of the software is nice. We chose it originally because it is a French company.

Cons

This software is not ready to be used for the general public. I have had many technical problems that completely enabled my webinar to start, mostly because of incompatibility with Powerpoint presentations. Powerpoint presentations are often at the core of a webinar... there CANT BE ANY INCOMPATIBILITY! Also, there is NO COMPETENT NOR ACTIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE. I am paying 2500 dollars a year to speak to a chat bot and maybe have someone answering my questions 24hours after I need an answer!!! ALSO, it is extremely EXPENSIVE, has no cost flexibility, if you need only one month webinar with more than 250 subscribers you have to pay for the whole year

Reasons for choosing Livestorm

I chose Livestorm over any other product because it had good reviews and it is a french company. But I now have to go to ZOOM and PAY 2 SUBSCRIBTIONS because Livestorm wont answer any of my complait emails!!! There is no problem on Zoom, it is a much better platform where you can have peace of mind!

Response from Livestorm

Hi Hanna, We are truly sorry to read about this experience. Our platform at that time only supported sharing PowerPoint slides via screen sharing, rather than sending. Moreover, we are sorry to hear that our customer service did not meet your expectations. After examination, our Support team worked closely with you and was in touch within 1 hour of your first correspondence with us. We apologize if this was not sufficient. With regards to our pricing plan, it's our mission to be as clear and transparent as possible. As outlined on our pricing page, we offer the ability to choose between annual and monthly plans. There's also options to further customize your plan. We were sorry to hear about this experience and after discussion in December, our Support team had provided you with a full refund. We reviewed your comment again carefully and we'll take it into consideration to continue providing our customers and users with a great experience. All the best, Daniella from Livestorm

Replied February 2021

May 2022

Experiencing the difference with Livestorm.

It was good getting to know a more sofisticated page rather than Zoom and the classic ones.

Pros

That it had e personal page to sign in during enrollment.

Cons

It seemed to me that it was anticipating a lot of Integration from my end because It was micromanaging a lot of steps during enrollment.

Reasons for switching to Livestorm

Because th eEmployer decided we were using that one.

Frédérick

Une divine surprise

Dans cette période de confinement, l'organisation de conférence de type Webinar est une solution très appréciée. Résidant en Nouvelle-Calédonie, donc forcément un peu isolé, la plateforme permet d'échanger avec le monde entier.

Pros

L'ergonomie générale de la solution. La couverture des configurations techniques des utilisateurs (navigateur, OS, etc.) La qualité des statistiques avant l'évènement et surtout après l'évènement

Cons

La sensibilité de la plateforme au débit Internet des participants. La sensibilité de l'usage sur le support de certains Smartphone.

Reasons for choosing Livestorm

Après une analyse comparative des offres concurrentes. Après des tests avec cette plateforme. Et pour accompagner une jeune entreprise française dynamique.

Reasons for switching to Livestorm

Pour toutes les raisons présentées comme des qualités de la plateforme

Pierre

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Un très bon outil de webinaire, simple et complet !

C'est une très bon outil de webinaire, que je recommande autour de moi !

Pros

L'interface du logiciel est simple, la création d'un évènement est intuitive et il y a des fonctionnalités utiles, pas de superflu.

Cons

La perte des données et des enregistrements lorsque l'on n'est pas un abonné en continu...

Reasons for choosing Livestorm

Le webinaire dans le navigateur et le design des landing page, simple et efficace !

Frederic

Easy Platform

I use it for meetings and for our Wine tasting on line.

Pros

Capacity to connect without downloading anything

Cons

Mix in languages and no phone access to platform

Reasons for choosing Livestorm

French and easy. Could find a living adress !!

Julia

Love the Tool!

Livestorm gives me the opportunity to offer a new service to my clients through the webinars. At the same time, I save valuable time.

Pros

You can easily customize your webinars and host weekly events. The content and knowledge base helps a lot and it's fun to test new options.

Cons

It would be great to include the recording after a webinar directly in the email sequence. And I would love to see the results of a poll in the sessions overview.

Reasons for choosing Livestorm

I like the different options to set up a webinar (live event, on demand) and to customize it as well (colors, logo, landing page)

Reasons for switching to Livestorm

We needed the option to host one webinar with many sessions but only with one link we can forward to our customers.

Thomas

Industry: Government Relations

Easy webinar tool

We onboarded quite easily many new users thanks to this user-friendly tool.

Pros

No software to install and update. It's a real SaaS even on mobile. Our international clients have always been able to connect hassle-free. The logic of the sessions (on the same topic) is a plus for those who have recurring content. I like the uploaded content-sharing tool. It makes it easy to broadcast PDF, video, etc. We are trying to make the API work with our CRM. Should be done soon.

Cons

The "team member" status is a bit weird. If a colleague wants to attend an event of your company, the admin has to invite him/her as a team member (a kind of co-host). Otherwise, he/she can't subscribe.

Reasons for switching to Livestorm

GoToWebinar has a difficult-to-use interface and is not a SaaS.

Elizabete

Great of online webinars

Great tool for our purpose - new feature launch webinars, including demo and Q&A. Easy signup for our users and opportunity to have the on-demand webinar recording. There are a few cool integrations we would like to try out as well with the future webinars.

Pros

We used Livestorm for new feature launch webinars. We were looking for a webinar platform that would have the possibility to have interactive webinars with the option of inviting users to speak on the stage and ask their questions. Livestorm delivered just that.

Cons

They offer UTM tracking for signups but it is only visible after downloading the csv file. For some reason, the main dashboard UTM cells were empty.

Reasons for choosing Livestorm

Livestorm had the best price vs. performance ratio for our use.

Alex

Industry: Biotechnology

Easy Webinar Software

Pros

Ease of use Integrations Quick customer support

Cons

Would like to have better management of people who join webinars (bulk export from all webinars, CRM, ...)

Reasons for choosing Livestorm

Webinars don't require users to download any software

Sophie

July 2022

Avis Livestorm

Une plateforme de webinaire pour générer des prospects et me connecter à mes futurs clients.

Pros

Récupération et Gestion des prospects. Interface élégante.

Cons

Le partage d'écran n'est pas forcément très explicite.

Régis

Industry: Photography

Wonderful

Pros

It's a very useful product. I liked it and my customers too.

Cons

Nothing. There is never a bug and I'm confident with it.

Helen

Outstanding product - best combination of features I've found

It has allowed us to pivot our face to face solutions into online ones, rapidly and cost effectively, to respond to the business challenges introduced through the Covid-19 pandemic. Our customers are happy and responsive, and we haven't had any utilization issues or problems from any client thus far. The customer service is excellent, although I would enjoy a live chat functionality, and honestly after investigating many other platforms, I can say this one beats the competition hands down.

Pros

For us, the crucial aspects were the customisation of the registration process (in this case via Zapier which we already use) and the ease of applying consistent branding across multiple webinars with the Duplicate option. The reporting is detailed and simple to use, and the metrics regarding attendance have given us key insights into our user base. The ease of on-demand and replay features also stands out. Lastly, the customer support has been outstanding. I absolutely recommend this product, we were up and running with a branded webinar in less than 10 minutes.

Cons

Honestly, the platform does everything we need. If I had to highlight anything, I'd like to be able to customise reporting a bit more and b) the process of asking for an export, waiting for a mail, and then downloading the export is a bit clunky. I've had several issues with invites being flagged as spam, despite clients whitelisting the relevant domains, and it would be nice to be able to register (rather than invite) people for a webinar directly from the dashboard rather than requiring Zapier, and it would be nice to customise the timing of the triggered mails going out before/after a webinar.

Reasons for choosing Livestorm

a) no need to install client app/software b) suitable price point c) integrations via Napier d) ease of replay/on-demand functionality e) simplicity of interface for my team to configure webinars and manage attendees

Livestorm fills the gaps

The support team seem very responsive, but during lockdown they are not focused on improving the product, rather on making sure that the product actually works with all this increased demand. Fair enough!

Pros

I researched a lot of different webinar packages before choosing live storm. Some of the best features for us were the fact that you could have six different participants on the screen at once, the fact that the attendee doesn’t need to download a file, the flexibility of the registration page, and the ability to upload presentation slides. It looks slick too.

Cons

There are some features that could still be improved. Although it seems to be in beta-phase at the moment the ability for replays of any webinar to have presentation slides is important and not currently possible outside of the beta trial. Also, the display of upcoming webinars could be improved a lot. In other words rather than just one long list of upcoming webinars perhaps allow a list of today’s webinars, this week’s webinars, etc

Emma

Professional and engaging!

Pros

We use Livestorm for the weekly webinars we run in our 7-week online leadership program, Leadership Beyond the Theory. For past cohorts, we used a different webinar software, but Livestorm is brilliant - we will never go back! Our students love the interactive nature of it (polls, chat and questions are really easy to see and use), and from a moderator and host point of view, it's incredibly easy and fun to use. The reminder emails are awesome and I'm confident that the emails led to an increased attendance rate overall. Did I mention how great the polls are? Really useful for collecting important customer information. Great customer service, even with the timezone difference between France and Australia they made time to video call me and help with different bits and pieces. Highly recommend!

Cons

The only thing that I found tricky was making sure our internet was strong enough to run it at a high quality - the other webinar software we used was an app on the computer so quality was the same all the time, but because Livestorm streams through the internet you have to have good speeds (which Australia typically doesn't! When we ran the webinars from the US we had more than enough internet strength to run a really high-quality video).

Reasons for switching to Livestorm

Livestorm features far outweigh Zoom...Livestorm is like the iPhone, Zoom is like the Nokia. Nothing wrong with it, it's consistent and stable, but Livestorm just has so many more features and the user experience is much better.

Response from Livestorm

Thanks Emma, that's great feedback. The fact that we're streaming through a browser indeed demands a bit more resources both in computer power and internet speed, but it's quite close. The pros of our tech is that the protocol is open-source, fully encrypted, and obviously does not demand any downloads. I strongly suggest going through our docs to get the ideal bandwidth, best practices, and the tool to test your environment.

Replied August 2019

ABSOLUTE LIFESAVER!

I did easily 20 hours of research and for the cost and what this offers this is truly better then even the most popular platforms out there with more brand recognition. I have no doubt this will be a household name in short order.

Pros

I could go on and on so I am going to make a list: User interface INTEGRATIONS!!! Great Graphic Design Editing and saving is easy Making webinars and changing them is easy Great landing page Great webinar room Call in options and file downloads chat option poll option private questions option Screen share automatic recording the data gotten on visitors is IMMENSE great customizable questionnaire for signing up Customizable send emails Incredible customer service always present Great audience filtering Easy export of audience data I like the way the teams are built. They don't want to just take all of your money they have ways you can ad team members like me (tech person) to help run the webinar if you only have one host which is all we need.

Cons

The only thing you should note though it's never been a problem ever for me is that they are in France. So the customer service is only available in the mornings in the USA. Also I saw some shortcomings but in the six months using the platform they have made the updates. If you make a suggestion they listen and truly consider adding that upgrade.

Reasons for choosing Livestorm

All listed above. Audience data & Integrations were on the top of the list.

Reasons for switching to Livestorm

I wanted something that gives ROBUST customer data. And this platform doesn't disappoint! What matters most is getting those leads from the effort of putting on the webinar and this company handles that immensely.

Response from Livestorm

Hi Jennifer, Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with Livestorm. Please do get in touch with us if you have any further feedback for improvement :) Regarding the US support hours, you are right. We absolutely needed that to offer a better experience! This is the reason why, we've extended our support coverage to the US timezone since the beginning of September! Whether in the East Coast or the West Coast, you should not have any problem reaching out to us during office hours :) We will make an official announcement in October regarding this. Thanks again for taking the time to submit your feedback Jennifer! :) Best, Elif and the Livestorm team

Replied September 2019

Pia

Industry: Biotechnology

An intuitive, cost-effective platform with great customer support

It has been so much less stressful to hold webinars, and has encouraged us as an organisation to set up and carry out more.

Pros

It's intuitive to use - you can set up and custom design a webinar in minutes, even if you've never seen the platform before It has great integration options It's easy for speakers to access, and it's easy to make people speakers during a webinar It has all the tracking options you would expect to get with a webinar platform It's a cost of the price of the webinar platform we were using Customer support is excellent

Cons

It would be nice to have a private chat function for the hosts/guest speakers during a webinar - this would allow the hosts/guest speakers to discuss which questions to answer live, which to take off-line, and what order to go through them

Reasons for switching to Livestorm

There were a number of reasons we moved from ON24 - Price. ON24 was three times the cost of Livestorm, and when it came to our renewal, ON24 informed us about a price increase that was apparently 'in line with price inflation in the industry'. In addition, we were informed that the price we were paying was only to use the platform in one geography, so if we had attendees from different parts of the world this would incur an additional cost. Any customer support provided would incur an additional cost. - A clunky and complex user interface. The setup and design of a webinar would take a long time, and even after using the platform for a year, there were a number of 'isms' that would catch us out. - The platform required that PowerPoint presentations were uploaded. This is something our guest speakers were not comfortable doing because their presentations would include x-rays, with meta-data that could potentially identify a patient. - The platform only accepts videos in mp4 format. - Uploading presentations and/or videos would take hours. - Speakers were required to dial in via phone, as well as log on, instead of being able to use the audio on their laptop/desktops.

Leonie

Intuitive tooling that works very well for global webinars

The overall experience has been really good and we've had many compliments from over the world. The software is easy to use and as people do not need to download a separate programme makes it accessible.

Pros

It is easy to set up webinars, very intuitive and provides you with a nice data dashboard to directly understand the success of your webinar. Livestorm keeps innovating and improving, and listens to the feedback of their customers. Also, a big plus for us is that Livestorm is GDPR compliant.

Cons

It is a browser software, meaning that it is more susceptible to the internet connection of the speakers. On the other hand, we have not had any speaker (unless there internet was completely down) not being able to finish their presentation. A simple page refresh usually does the trick, but it can of course impact the user experience when speakers drop off.

Reasons for choosing Livestorm

After making a first selection we thoroughly tested 3 webinar softwares, Livestorm was by far the most intuitive and as a browser based software easy accessible from all over the world. Also, as Livestorm is a French based organisation it has to comply with GDPR, for the American based software's it was not always apparent whether they indeed were GDPR complient when looking deeper into their privacy regulations.

Soulier

Industry: Environmental Services

Prise en main très facile

Livestorm nous a facilité l'organisation de webinars, la programmation des emails est très facile et il est possible de les modifier. Nous nous servons aussi de livestorm pour nos webinars "à blanc" permettant ainsi à nos animateurs de s'entraîner en live avant l'évènement. A notre avis, le point d'amélioration serait la personnalisation du graphisme. Quant au webinar, nous sommes satisfaits et nous n'utilisons que des présentations power-point pour le moment.

Pros

Livestorm ne nécessite pas de plugin pour l'installation, il est facile d'utilisation et le service après-vente est très réactif. Nous n'avons eu aucun souci pour l'instant lors de nos webinars qui se sont très bien déroulés.

Cons

Les quelques points faibles actuels sont la personnalisation de l'interface, le choix n'est pas très large, 2 couleurs principales pour le visuel notamment et pas de choix pour positionner son logo. Livestorm s'est amélioré récemment en permettant d'insérer un fond d'écran derrière l'animateur, nous serions ravis que ce fond d'écran puisse être personnalisé avec les couleurs de notre entreprise (prochaine évolution je l'espère).

Reasons for switching to Livestorm

Facilité d'utilisation, pas de plugin à charger pour l'utilisateur. Bonne réactivité des commerciaux avant l'achat.

Bruce

Livestorm for Webinars

Pros

We have used Livestorm for webinars since we were spun out from another company (who use GoToWebinar) and it has been great! We run multiple webinars a month using the platform. We like that no client/downloads are required to view or host webinars and use the "company page" on our website as a way to serve up recorded webinars on-demand and be able to capture viewers details to feed our sales process (which you obviously don't get with Youtube alone). We also like that you can add speaker bios into the platform, there are many other platforms to host these, but none that are integrated with the whole webinar experience. Finally, the whole UI/experience can be branded more deeply than other platforms making for a more seamless experience for attendees

Cons

We recently ran a 16 hour virtual conference which we had wanted to record but were unable to record more than 2 hours with Livestorm. We ended up using Zoom because of this single limitation, which was a real shame as there are many things about the zoom platform that are worse than Livestorm (managing permissions to mention one!)

Reasons for switching to Livestorm

No downloaded client required, slicker experience

Rob

Industry: Publishing

Intuitive, high-quality next-gen webinar platform

Pros

Livestorm is easy to set up. There's loads of functionality for hosts in the back end but fundamentally it's the quality of the videos and the ability for team members/hosts to "direct" a webinar, selecting which speakers to go full screen, when slides should go full screen, sharing video etc.

Cons

There are a few simple things like a post-webinar survey that, while possible, needs a little more technical ability. I haven't really used the automation capabilities but I imagine once I try to we will be able to do things like this easily.

Reasons for choosing Livestorm

Ease of use, modern look and feel, competitive cost.

Reasons for switching to Livestorm

We needed a better video webinar solution and GlobalMeet just felt too clunky and old-fashioned. Also high-cost for questionable customer service.

Andy

Our Go To Webinar Software

We run a face to face training company. We couldnt train face to face anymore so it enable us continue to provide services in the current new norm. In the future we will be able to use it as an extension to our physical sessions too.

Pros

An abundance of included features over and above the competition, no additional 'add-ons', were not fans of the 'Ryanair' menu type software services we just want it to include stuff. Simple user interface and good analytics integrations and analytics

Cons

The support isn't instantly available if you have on the spot issues, but we have only had a need for this once in 6 months. The Current customization and design to white label are a little limited, as is the ability to shift and size broadcast windows to suit

Reasons for choosing Livestorm

More rounded offering that fitted our specifications. Payment otions to suit. Really simple to deploy and maintain.

Jérôme

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Go for it, cocorico !

I can really promote my business to a large panel of people, there is no download needed for the users, there is a unique and personal link for acces to the room for each attendee so i'ts safe ! I will also implement my livestorm page to my website with the program of my online meetings, I'ts very practical,

Pros

The fact that with livestorm my compagny LET'S DRINK SAS can reach people whom not attempted beacause they left their contact information during the inscription process, so I can re-schedule.

Cons

sometimes there is beugs, but they fixed it fast

Reasons for choosing Livestorm

we're french, I wanted to promote the french genius, plus, their options are the best.

Reasons for switching to Livestorm

due to the fact that there is no download needed, I think it's a very simple process for the attendees

Livestorm