All Nextiva Contact Center Reviews

Paulo

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Nextiva is friendly and useful for business

These two years using nextiva have been really helpful and definetely this virtual tool has increased productivity for all the team in office and remotely.

PROS

I like nextiva because it is really easy to install and interact with. You can do calls with just one click which is wonderful

CONS

I would like nextiva to integrate with more tools so we can have a solid product in all matters to attend in daily basis

Eric

Machinery, 11-50 employees

Nextiva Great Quality for the Price

Our overall experience has been great. I have zero complaints. As long as Nextiva remains consistently reliable and affordable, I'll stick with them.

PROS

I like the consistency of quality. Dropped and garbled calls are very rare. Voice quality is consistently reliable. Customer service has been knowledgeable, friendly, and quick. Desktop and mobile app integration ins very intuitive, requiring minimal training and support for staff.

CONS

I'd like to be able to globally block calls through the admin web portal instead of submitting a support request.

Reason for choosing Nextiva Contact Center

Nextiva has great reviews. They had local reps. Phones came preprogrammed so the setup was literally plug and play. Price was half the cost of Mitel.

Reasons for switching to Nextiva Contact Center

Mitel cost twice as much as Nextiva, and had daily dropped/garbled calls. Support often required escalation, which lengthens the process. Mitel support wasn't as knowledgeable or as positive as Nextiva.

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

Used less than 6 months

Do Not Do Business With This Terrible Company

It is with much disappointment and regret that I write today regarding my recent experience with Nextiva and its employees. It was, without a doubt, one of the most personally frustrating and financially damaging experiences I have had to experience in my years of communications with a service provider of any kind. I am a business owner who depends greatly upon the ability and ease for my customers to contact me for products or services. Without the communication of both our established and also potential clients, I wouldn’t be in business to this day. I find it most imperative that in order to keep my clients, I must carry my business in a way that is integrous and honest, and it was to my ultimate disappointment that Nextiva’s employees did not share the same values. As my business grew, I found myself in need of a phone service that offered more than my mobile service provider did, so I began looking for internet phone providers that could accommodate my needs. It was in March of 2018 that I committed to finding a resolution to the need, and also when I initially contacted Nextiva for service. My business and its employees rely solely on communication by mobile devices, and it was our understanding upon several conversations with Nextiva’s sales department that Nextiva would allow me to continue to use my mobile device while utilizing their features for my business (IE Call Forwarding, Call Transfer, Conference Calling, etc). Through multiple conversations with Nextiva Sales and even Nextiva Management, I made it very clear that I used a Straight Talk mobile device powered by Straight Talk wireless service, and I was assured that Nextiva’s service and features would work perfectly well on my device, and that there would be absolutely no issues porting, but rather a reliable and smooth transition and zero loss of connection at any time. After many issues, failed port-in attempts, and multiple service disconnections, we discovered that Nextiva does not work with a Straight Talk mobile device. This distressing sequence of events resulted in a devastating loss of profit for my business while we experienced multiple shut downs of our only business line of communication. In fact, we believe to be the first customer of theirs to attempt use of their service with a Straight Talk device, as it became clear that they were not even aware that the type of device would not work with their service, further proving that they had not ever tested using this type of device. It is unfortunate that Nextiva advertises that their service will “work with any provider on any device” as it is blatantly untrue and false advertisement. It took two separate instances of “mobile phone disconnections” and troubleshooting with Nextiva’s technical support team to conclude the prior stated. Not only did Nextiva’s service require that we go through three port-in attempts, but our mobile services (and therefore business calls) were disconnected twice over several hours before Nextiva’s team could conclude the reason why. After several days and hours on the phone spent with Nextiva’s team and realizing that their service would not work for our needs, the porting team then ported-out our main business line without our authorization or knowledge. In fact, we didn’t have any idea that Nextiva’s porting department ported out our number for nearly an entire week and were not able to retrieve the number for 8 days after it was brought to our attention that it was ported out unauthorized – we only found out because we received an email from a customer asking for a “working phone number” that they could reach us at. You can imagine the kind of frustration this caused on our end to realize that the reason we weren’t receiving business was because of something Nextiva’s employees took upon themselves to do without our authorization, let alone our knowledge. Upon requesting that our service be cancelled prior to the unauthorized port out, it was made clear to more than one person that we could not port out our number until we had a new service provider to port out to. Support team members of Nextiva supposedly understood this by promising not to shut our service off until we found a new service provider, yet ported the number out anyway, leaving us to chase it down on our personal time outside of Nextiva in an effort to regain control of it. This year our profit margin had been slowly rising higher until we had no phone or open line of communication with our customers. During the month that we spent attempting use of Nextiva’s service unsuccessfully with our multiple port in attempts and disconnects, our profit margin dropped 96%. I can’t begin to place a value on the amount of business that I have lost by not having an open business line for my customers to reach me at. I have hundreds of loyal clients of over 6 years that were unable to reach me (and at this point may believe I’m no longer in business), several sales that I was in the middle of that I was never able to complete, and several websites and advertising avenues with business line listed, that appeared fraudulent to (who knows how many) potential clients searching for services from my business as well. It is unknown if I’ll be able to recoup all of them back, and unfortunately, there is no way that I’ll ever know. I can state for certain that I did not receive business phone calls for anywhere between 1-2 weeks combined due to the incompetency and many mistakes of Nextiva’s employees that we experienced during our attempts to use their service. We were billed for two months of service that we did not use and spent hours of both our personal and our business time in attempts to resolve any and all issues with their team, ultimately, to no avail. It was discussed with both Nextiva’s porting department as well as their retention team the multiple issues that contributed to our needing to cancel, and we were assured that because we were unable to use their service as expected, that we would be refunded the full amount of our costs. We signed up for a 30-day trial (or money back guarantee) but because of the multiple failed ports, we missed our window to cancel (to no fault of our own). Not only were we assured that our payments would be refunded due to our extensive issues, but we were then lied to on the phone during our final disconnect of service by an employee whop stated that Nextiva would never have promised us a refund, and that we should not expect one. I am a business owner that is undoubtedly frustrated and beyond upset over the financial damages and los that we experienced during our time attempting use of Nextiva’s services. I wouldn’t recommend that anyone spend a moment of their time speaking to their team. It was most devastating to learn that I couldn’t trust the words coming out of their mouths at any given time, as they have mastered the art of saying exactly what it is that their consumer wants to hear. Perhaps this may be a service that works better for landline users (though that is stated with only the utmost assumption), but if that is the only case, then Nextiva needs to stop selling their service as a solution for mobile phone users as well.

PROS

Nothing. This product was absolutely horrible - but the customer service was even worse. Customer Service and Tech Support know very little about what they are selling. See full review below.

CONS

customer service, technical support, customer relations. All of their team does not work together and none of them know what they're talking about. Their service states that it will work with ANY DEVICE, and it is NOT TRUE.

Jeremy

Automotive, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Nextiva Contact Center

The Nextiva Contact Center is overall a great we to manage incoming call, and messages.

PROS

The Nextiva Contact Center is a great way to interface with our customers.

CONS

There is nothing that I can think of that I don't like about the Nextiva Contact Center

Jesse

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Nextiva VOIP & Call Center are Excellent for Business

The experience has been excellent and did I mention their Amazing Support!

PROS

From the moment we discussed our business needs and use cases with the Sales and Account Management team to the implementation and support teams, we have been thoroughly impressed with their product and how it works. They have amazing support and they made the selection process and project a rewarding experience to this day.

CONS

Not having found Nextiva sooner to switch to.

Reason for choosing Nextiva Contact Center

Nextiva provided the best value in relation to functionalities out of the box in comparison to others.

Reasons for switching to Nextiva Contact Center

We wanted to switch from an on-premise system that was more dynamic and allowed more business continuity and better support.

Barbara

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Nextiva is a Top Tier SaaS

My overall experience with Nextiva has been excellent. From the purchase to the integration and on a daily basis in the weeds when being put to good use.

PROS

I love the ability to manage contacts. It makes everyone day much easier having all of our contacts shared in one easily accessible location. It saves us constantly from connections falling thought the cracks, anyone in business could certainly appreciate that.

CONS

I have yet to come across and features that i dislike or that i cant find a new use for.

Reasons for switching to Nextiva Contact Center

we were lacking on features and paying too much to fall short.

Robert

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Best Call Center Out

PROS

The ease of use for those employees that are not tech savvy. The pricing is less than what we paid for the previous service, and the features are more advanced with Nextiva.

CONS

The process of licensing new people reuires a call into customer support. I would like to be able to do that on the portal.

Reasons for switching to Nextiva Contact Center

We switched due to the pricing and the lack of capacity in the old system.

Adriano

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Nextiva works good, but you need to be patience with the system

it is ok, we just have to be patience with the system... but as my father used to say, no system is perfect... Nextiva still be better in the market...

PROS

Help our company, because most of the cold calls IVR handles it. Employees are more focus on the daily tasks.

CONS

The cellphone app, the notification of miss call will be there in your cellphone forever... there is no way clean that up... When the system is don't, you cant get no reports of the incoming calls during the downtime... The computer application NextivaOne, every other week, we experience a glitch... be prepare to delete and install it again...

Porter

Computer Networking, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Great Constact center

PROS

Outstanding contact center easy to communicate and address the problem you need to get fixed

CONS

No real problems here would love for a quicker pick up time but not really a huge deal

Amir

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed May 2024

A great system

PROS

The comfortable integration with our current CRM tools and navigation of the software.

CONS

There seem to be more pros than cons from my experience using Nextiva's contact center.

Sergio

501-1,000 employees

Reviewed December 2018

Cutting edge technology is here!

We’re seeing double digit growth on last year’s numbers. Without sounding too over the top, this system is pretty amazing. It’s definitely helping us manage our team and understand the importance of key metrics and driving positive behaviors. The dashboards are great training tools and managing a large team we have to be on top of everything or it can get out of control fast. 2019 will be a record breaking year if we keep going the way we are. It’s exciting times and it’s great to know we have a system that’s actually helping us achieve our goals.

PROS

We were so happy when we found Nextiva. They offer a service and products that really solve our key problems. We struggle with keeping our team on task and motivated, it’s a communication thing. We need to be able to put the goals and tasks up and track everyone towards the company targets. It’s hard with a large team and lots of different personalities and levels of experience. With our new Analytics platform, we can share how things are tracking and it’s keeping the team really focused and on task. We love it and the results are pretty amazing too.

CONS

We had to do a lot of work to determine which were the correct metrics to drive the right behaviors. We were warned it’s easy to just say one thing is “the goal” but then people don’t always behave well. You have to achieve the goal the right way too, or you could hurt the brand and the business long term. With our business being second hand car sales, we already have a challenging reputation. We got there in the end but it took some time to work out how to frame the numbers to get the team working together.

Richard

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 employees

VoIP for the future

Nextiva VoIP is a huge improvement on our old system and has enabled us to better communicate internally and externally as an organization. Once we have adapted our team to the system more, training etc. then we will see even more benefits. It’s just the beginning for us!

PROS

Nextiva VoIP has a great offering that’s affordable and flexible for various types of businesses, we have seen great success with their VoIP platform and the team really enjoys all the features and capabilities they now have.

CONS

Prepare for change with this system. We are experiencing some pains from implementation as it’s brought to light a lot of process and team challenges we were not previously aware of. We now need to deal with these issues.

Adam

Accounting, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2017

Terrific Customer Service

We were having issues with our auto-attendant. For whatever reason the dial numbers and lines were not connected properly and so customers were being directed to the incorrect lines. This had been going on for a few days before we realized it. Called into the support department and was able to reach someone right away. I spoke with a gentleman named Chris. He was very good-mannered and showed me how I was able to make the changes myself. The issue was fixed quickly and our auto-attendant was working perfectly and has been since our call. I had a few other questions for Chris and he was very patient and nice about answering all of them. He also gave me some extra tips on how to manage our network. It is always nice to know that you have a real person on the other end of the phone that can assist with anything you need. Needless to say, it was overall a great customer service experience.

PROS

The customer service is outstanding. They are attentive, patient, and very friendly. The service has worked great and we are very happy with everything.

CONS

Only hiccup was with our auto-attendant, however, it was fixed in a short period of time.

Pharmaceuticals, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed November 2018

Amazing VoIP call quality

Consider investment in more self-training materials for NextOS to aid in the onboarding process.

PROS

We were concerned about the call quality and ramping up of new team members. Neither of these things have been a problem. We’ve had no reported incidences of dropping calls, or static lines.

CONS

Onboarding is a challenge as some team members are adopting more easily than others. We needed some to get more training and others are running miles ahead of the rest. This could be solved by some more training materials so we could get ahead of the issues of different degrees of technology comfort.

Communication is Key

The Nextiva team were amazing to work with, they made sure we had just the system we needed, they took us through requirements, implementation and training to ensure we had what we needed. The team has been able to hit the ground running and we’re already seeing loads of positive outcomes. It’s a big turnaround from our old system.

PROS

Our team had been struggling with the old system for a while and now we’re with Nextiva we’re really well set up for the coming years. Not only that, we are also saving money!

CONS

Our set up was quite a complicated ordeal and it took a while for us to understand and then plan out what we needed. However, the Nextiva team were very helpful and worked through requirements with us so that was amazing.

Mike

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Nextiva Call Center Category on Capterra

The product has delivered for our TMC. We are constantly looking at ways to improve our call pick up times and call resolutions. Nextiva gives us the tools to work with the data.

PROS

Admin controls and real time flexibility to control call flows/call centers. Monitoring and reporting options are top notch.

CONS

Having to use different portals to admin the user profiles/call center live feed agents and supervisors

dayana

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 employees

Game changer

PROS

how easy can be use , and how proficient is for us to use this tool in daily basis

CONS

sometimes it can get a little bit slow ,but nothing the troubleshooting team can fix

Donna