All Webex Reviews

Webex Review: Digital signage queen reviews Webex

Vadiraja

Information Technology and Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed August 2020

One of the best, could be better

So far, the experience with the application is really good compared to other ones which I have used. So thanking the team for this and hope they still update it better than what it is today so it can reach the level which we expect from it in upcoming years.

PROS

> The primary option which I liked really in this software is connectivity from other sources like mobile phone or other for audio connections which helped me a lot whenever I was stuck in the less internet connection speed. > Webex is so far the best one I have ever seen where the speed and ease of use is on the stake here. The ease of use as I mentioned really applies to this since as soon as the connection has been done, the options to join the meeting and the security it applies to the meeting is the one I like the most. > Other than that, the speed as mentioned before, even in the low internet speeds, the lack of any lag makes this application the most I used ever.

CONS

There is really less things which I don't like about this software which is desktop application readiness. Whenever I always connect through the desktop application, sometimes it takes a lot of time to join the meeting which would result in some of the escalations which you can get in your professional life. I hope this would be made better in the upcoming versions.

Reason for choosing Webex

The versatility and the easiness which the application suggests is really important and made us pick this application in front of so competitive other ones.

Reasons for switching to Webex

We actually made the switch since we had some meeting with the outside of the organization which is better in case of webex compared to the one we previously had i.e., Skype. So we had to select the one which helps the team during the important external calls.

Aimee

Alternative Medicine, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2023

No intuitive interface, features hard to find

I am an experienced user of video meeting platforms. I operator school, and we do all of our courses online and we had been using Zoom for years before we decided to switch. I experienced a lot of frustration the first time that I used WebEx. A lot of features that I was used to having on the other platform that I use was not available in WebEx. It feels like an old interface that they’re using and there’s definitely a significant learning curve to get started.

PROS

The video quality of webex was excellent. It has a crystal clear display of all meeting participants.

CONS

I didn’t find it easy to use. Every other video meeting software I’ve used has been super simple. WebEx feels like an old interface and a lot of the features are hidden or not available.

Reason for choosing Webex

It integrates with the LMS we use in our school - which is LearnWorlds.

Reasons for switching to Webex

Zoom changed their terms of service, and they have a new policy that allows them to use the content that we were delivering inside of our meetings for their AI platform. Because we deliver a lot of sensitive content we decided to stop using zoom.

Banking, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Multiple uses for webex

The product is very robust and easy to use on a daily basis.

PROS

The ease of use for creating meetings is perfect for our company. We can start a meeting quickly and several people can join at once.

CONS

There aren't really any missing components, you can have video meetings, voice only meetings, we also use webex for presentations.

Reviewed April 2021

Complex but a few shortcomings

We're using Webex to do tech meetings with US partners, and to manage remote meetings of local institutions.

PROS

It stands among the most feature-packed conferencing apps, and comes with dedicated hardware, powerful and extensive means provided to connect users to a conference

CONS

Even with lots of free bandwidth (both in the organization and in the remote connections) the audio can do 1-2 seconds lags, or the audio can just be bad for a few partecipants even if they have good audio and bandwidth, I suppose it's a server side issue. Can be resource hungry when there are >20 partecipants with video. The image quality using the Cisco room kit is underwhelming for its cost.

Reasons for switching to Webex

Webex has proven to be more reliable

Rita

Dairy, 51-200 employees

Slido on webex

PROS

Webex is a very useful app for meeting allows you to do a conference meeting for more than 200 people or more can share presentations with no interruptions and have a lot of great features

CONS

That need to download 2 apps one for schedule a meeting and other for join a meeting

Reasons for switching to Webex

Webex allows me to mute the participant and enter the meeting and add cohost even 5

Petrica

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

use it from everywhere

PROS

constant connectivity and possibility of collaboration with colleagues and clients

CONS

sometimes the website webex.com is offline

Reasons for switching to Webex

management change from on-premise to the cloud

ROB

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed March 2024

From radio silent to active listening

Exceptional useability that provides proof to the skeptical with every contact. Our adoption rate across operations is nearly 90% and complaints about the product just don't exist.

PROS

Webex gave us the ability to incorporate a real-time viewing element when diagnosing customer issues that also layered in the simultaneous ability to consult technical SMEs and avoid escalations as well as resolve issues and questions faster. This improved the customer experience for us and customer satisfaction rose.

CONS

It is a good product with few if any drawbacks.

Reasons for switching to Webex

Needed a third party platform that was not microsoft.

Davide

Investment Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

An high level product

A very good experience, we have been using it for more than 6 months and i'm more than satisfied

PROS

The recording works well and the possibility to organize multiple meetings with an easy use of the calendar is fundamental

CONS

Chat is not well developed and the sharing of the screen should be simplified

Reason for choosing Webex

Functionalities and reduced costs respects to the alternative products

Reasons for switching to Webex

Required by several clients who preferred the functionality of Webex

qasm

Computer Games, 51-200 employees

Application review

PROS

Very easy to use and safe application, I loved this

CONS

I contacted customer service and did not receive an appropriate response

Juan Carlos

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

No nonsense Video Conferencing

PROS

All of our meetings are done on Webex, and it works without a hitch,

CONS

As of now, I have no problems, or have not found anything that I dislike.

Reasons for switching to Webex

Feels more secure overall, and the ease of use.

Kimberly

Law Practice, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Does what it needs to do, but is not the go-to software

PROS

I like the interface of Webex - some of our courts use it and it is easy to click through to the proper screen.

CONS

It did not always connect properly and left us waiting for other users to get on. They had to switch to web-based applications rather than the app to get in.

Reasons for switching to Webex

We needed a product with a longer meeting time.

Marty

Accounting, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2024

The Webex

PROS

Easy to use. Screen sharing is easy to use.

CONS

Sometimes voice and audio can be a little choppy.

Tamara

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Positive experience using Webex

PROS

The easy to navigate platform when setting up or attending a meeting

CONS

There were some glitches with sound and audio that took time to work out

Kevin

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2020

Teleconferencing software with an enterprise mindset

Overall, the product works well enough. The features and quality of the video and audio work well to the point that we can perform paid consultations and workshops with our members. The interface is straightforward and is used by all of our technical and nontechnical staff on a daily basis with great success.

PROS

The software is relatively easy to use and set up from both an administrator and user perspective. We have been using this software for around two years, and we have had success with 1-1 Meetings, group meetings, company-wide town hall meetings, and large workshops or other events involving people from both inside and outside of our organization. The integration with GSuite email and calendaring works great, and the ability to have personal rooms along with persistent rooms for invited guests has been a big feature for us, especially with everyone working from home. Finally, the integration with the RoomKit devices in our conference rooms has worked really well with bridging together on-premise and remote workers during meetings and other collaboration sessions.

CONS

While there is a stand-alone application which can run all the time on your computer, I feel there is a fair amount of confusion as to if it should be used or to always simply rely on the web client for everything. Product features seem to lag significantly behind other solutions such as Microsoft Teams and Zoom, and I have found that WebEx is slower in connecting to meetings, and has lower video quality, than Zoom.

Reasons for switching to Webex

Our contract was expiring and we were looking for a solution that allowed the best integration with room-based cameras and presentation equipment.

Nelson Kipchirchir

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed October 2020

An awesome online meeting tool!

PROS

No too many logins needed just a meeting link, one click, and boom! you join the meeting The application provides a very clear audio and video quality. The number of people it can accommodate in meetings awesome. The meeting still goes on even if the host disconnects or has internet connectivity problems. The android phone application is very stable and anyone with a good phone can use it. A good tool for conducting interviews online as it provides additional functionalities like a lobby and also meeting locking.

CONS

The pricing is slightly higher for individuals with a low budget. They should look into that It also needs a very stable internet bandwidth. I did not like the idea of using voice over the internet while using mobile phones. It also proved a difficulty for people who have no complete understanding of users to use the app on a mobile phone.

Reason for choosing Webex

The video/audio quality of Webex is awesome plus it has more additional features which make it easy to conduct virtual meetings more interactive as compared to other related products.

Felipe

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed January 2022

The professional choice for collaboration

Excellent experience. During the pandemic, there were very specific moments of deterioration of the service as a result of the explosion in the use of this type of tools (it multiplied x10). It is something that affected all online video conferencing and collaboration tools globally. Including Zoom and Microsoft. However, Webex knew better to measure up

PROS

I've been using Webex for over a decade. Being a Cisco product gives me the guarantees of being robust, secure and continuously updated. In the last year, many new Artificial Intelligence functions and other interesting features (p.e. simultaneous translation) have been integrated. In addition, it complements very well with the rest of the Cisco portfolio for videoconferencing, voice, contact center, etc.

CONS

Little to complain about Webex. Perhaps that is more expensive than other similar options. But it is a product oriented to professional use that is worth what it costs. Security is very important, and that pays for.

More robust and secure.

Reasons for switching to Webex

Microsoft Teams and Zoom Meeting are good choices too. But Webex is more robust, secure and complete

Reviewed July 2020

Best video meeting solution I've ever tested

Since COVID-19, I couldn't visit our customer and have a meeting on offline, so I should've find the way to solve this problem. First time I used Zoom for my video meeting but I had a bad experience while on meeting such as lack of signal or poor quality of voice. Therefore I found many video meeting solution on Google and tested 21 solutions last MAR. Finally I selected Cisco Webex. You can see my test experience below link.(You can translate via Chrome) [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] At now, I'm using Cisco Webex meeting when I need to have a meeting with other companies. This has very simple UI, so I had no difficult for having video meeting with my co-workers. Thanks to Cisco Webex, I can cover my customer when I need to have a meeting and communicate with Webex Teams when I need to share my contents(especialy large files). Although there are some weak point on Cisco Webex, I will use this until it appear other video meeting solution better than this.

PROS

- easy to use : no need to install client S/W for meeting, only can invite an attendee by 2 steps - good quality of vioce : can hear good quality of voice and latency is under 0.2 sec - network connectivity is always stable : I didn't experience for lost signal while meeting - video screen adjustment : can increase or decrease video screen size and put wherever you want - great collaboration S/W : I think that Webex Teams is better than Microsoft Teams.

CONS

- Language support : AI function can't use in Korean. - hard to use in Webex Event : UI/UX in Webex Event is very complicated - expensive : compare other S/W, I think that Cisco Webex is most expensive in this area.

Reasons for switching to Webex

I've experienced lost signal while I have a video meeting. As a result of my test, Cisco Webex kept connection well but Zoom didn't. Zoom's voice quality was not good for me.

Mirza Abdul Ghafoor