• icon"As a person who pays attention to time and money saving practices, I was amazed by the solutions offered by LiveWebinar."
  • icon"Great reports of each session. Visual customization easy and pretty."
  • icon"Super customer care, easy to use and very cheap."
  • icon"Often I have a problem with the audio and some people do not hear me correctly. In these cases, I have to logout and login once again to solve the problem."
  • icon"They have an option to customize the branding and it's very difficult to understand what you're changing."
  • icon"That way, I can use krisp, a noise cancelation software to block out noise from my audience. Right now, I can't and that's a pain."

Browse all LiveWebinar Reviews

• Have you used LiveWebinar and would like to share your experience with others?

Koen

The best webinar took I've used

Gary John

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Our Small Business depends on video meetings

It has helped in having a good branding experience in working with clients and with candidates. We have not pushed the boundaries of 100's on one video call yet, but so far we have had excellent video and audio quality, along with stellar support when stumped. As more and more people we work with do work from home or remote, we can see this becoming a daily product we will use, just like email. So overall, a great experience.

Pros

Several items we enjoy most are: dedicated/assigned permanent meeting rooms. So we can set up each client with a dedicated video conference room and include their brand and our branding on it, so it feels very customize. Also we can easily assign someone to be the admin or controller of the room, or a moderator for chat responses, and just muted participants. With the push of a button, can change to small meeting video room for all to share and chat. We also like that all chats can be recorded. We do lots Interviews with technical job seekers every day, and the ability to interview and record is invaluable to share profiles/skills with clients with ease. And we can set up a private waiting room, so all who log in for meetings are waiting until I let them into the video room, which is great when running late. You can just alert people and they can wait on hold. One of my favourite features would be extensive document and screen sharing for whiteboard exercises, or for training purposes with staff in remote offices, or working from home. And this can be used for full blown webinars, including recording and replaying evergreen webinars. Recording has some limits but for our use it is more than adequate at this time. You can purchase additional recording space and higher resolution if you like. One last feature I like a lot, is all the video is rendered in your browser. I have tried on Chrome and Firefox so far and both work fine. You don't download addons like Zoom.

Cons

I did have some initial challenge with understanding how the various access types worked, and how to permanently lock down waiting rooms. As I have been most used to simpler Video products like Google Hangouts, and been simply a participant in Gotowebinars, Zoom webinars and others, I had a small learning curve. But this stated, I quickly emailed Support and always had a response to resolve my issue within a few hours. Sometimes within minutes. So I felt confident someone was around to assist whenever needed.

Reasons for choosing LiveWebinar

Value. For the price point and features, no one came close.

Reasons for switching to LiveWebinar

We needed more capabilities, larger audiences at times, and more control on branding.

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a review, Gary.We appreciate the backing and support as well as you having having a great experience using our product!

Replied February 2020

Jay

Very Good Software

Overall it's good. Again, I think it could be easier and more user friendly, and a little better as far as one-on-one or group/team meetings go.

Pros

I use LiveWebinar for nearly everything, it works better than some of the more named software out there. I really like it for my meetings, webinar, etc. I like that I can use this for almost everything.

Cons

I know this started as a software for Webinars, and they've sort of fit in meetings within. I think meetings and webinars both work well, but I do wish they would focus a little bit more on the ease of meetings and repeat meetings, as well as making it more user friendly overall. It's always a little confusing, especially for people who I meet with who are new to it. I guess that's part of the issue with anything that does so much :).

Reasons for choosing LiveWebinar

I have used those software's as well, but I wanted an all-in-one software to do meetings and webinars, and I got that in LiveWebinar

Reasons for switching to LiveWebinar

I wanted something that could do more, and frankly worked a little better. I don't have issues with calls dropping or losing connection anymore, which was my main reason so switch. Now lets update LiveWebinar to make it more user friendly!

Response from RTCLab

Hi! Thanks for your review. Our team is constantly working on the meetings feature, and we will happily implement any ideas you might have!

Replied October 2022

Ilyas

My take on Livewebiner

Great stuff, if only if can be more affordable and give price concessions to low earnings countries

Pros

The webinar delivery is smooth and setting up is straightforward and

Cons

The pricing is on the high side, for economically low country users

Reasons for choosing LiveWebinar

It offers what I needed at the time

Robin

September 2022

LiveWebinar is a hidden gem for Real Estate sales team admin & marketing!

Pros

The product is comprehensive and supports a good feature-set

Cons

The software unfortunately can't be made compliant for certain real estate industry compliance requirements in Canada's largest real estate market board area for a permanent wide-scale implementation

Reasons for choosing LiveWebinar

Comprehensive integrations and interoperability with standards-based PBX

April 2022

Stable platform to host webinar and use it for daily work and meeting

it is easy to use, we use it to host webinar and training, the live stream are stable and on point, love the one click invite too

Pros

stable, many features like white board, cta, forms, one click joining with a link , no more keying in credentials

Cons

the ui is a little old fashion and no filter

Reasons for choosing LiveWebinar

because it has been around for a while and we read good reviews about them

Reasons for switching to LiveWebinar

because of the 1 click joining, so they dont have to go through the credential process, we still use zoom but only for short meetings

Fernando

Industry: Mental Health Care

September 2022

The best online webinar software that feels like a video call

I've been using live webinar for marketing purposes mainly and I've loved the ease of use for our attendees

Pros

The thing I like the most about live webinar is the feature where participants can open their mics and cameras to interact in a more fluid way with presenters or you can disallow this just as easy

Cons

Backend looks a little overwhelming at first but it's quite easy to use really.

Reasons for choosing LiveWebinar

I've true them all but this was the best option for ease of use

Lucia

Industry: Publishing

May 2022

Organizzo incontri di coaching, meeting e tanto altro con facilità

Come ho indicato, uso LiveWebinar solo da poco tempo e per ora la mia esperienza complessiva è più che positiva. Lo consiglierei senza dubbio.

Pros

Cercavo uno strumento per gestire gli incontri con i miei clienti, i webinar e i meeting con i colleghi e ho provato LiveWebinar. Mi trovo molto bene, c'è la possibilità di registare l'incontro e poi scaricarlo, per proporlo a chi non è riuscito a connettersi durante la live, e ultimamente hanno introdotto un metodo di pagamento, quindi la possibilità di farsi pagare per una consulenza.

Cons

Avrei preferito che al posto di stripe (o meglio oltre a stripe) avessero introdotto anche PayPal come metodo di pagamento, ma magari è un'opzione che aggiungeranno in futuro. Inoltre non riesco a impostare la lingua italiana, nonostante io abbia seguito le loro istruzioni.

Reasons for choosing LiveWebinar

Era un tool appena lanciato sul mercato, credo, quindi ho avuto modo di acquistarlo con un lifetime deal. La relazione qualità/prezzo è ottima.

Julio

Great Product, Lots of Features

I've had a great experience trying the product. I plan to go full onboard with it and make it my main tool to work with on 2023.

Pros

The ability to have several services under one roof. I think this is an incredible tool to have under the belt for any professional in the training or coaching industry.

Cons

For me, it was about learning to setup everything, but one you set the time apart to dive in, it is straight forward.

Reasons for choosing LiveWebinar

Mainly the superior offer of services and tools that the service has. In other products you need to pay more for the different types of services.

Jim

A Rock Solid Option For Webinars & Online Meetings

Pros

I bought this as a LTD from Appsumo and I am loving it since the beginning. Its easy to setup and use and very reliable. I use it to do webinars, run online meetings, teach courses and do coaching.

Cons

As with most other meeting software, first-time users will need to grant Livewebinar access to the camera and mic when they attend a webinar/meeting/coaching for the first time. This will sometimes result in technical problems.

Reasons for switching to LiveWebinar

Zoom is too costly and takes up too much of my computer's processing power.

Évaluation

Pros

The idea,really i think this software is exclusive

Cons

I think that it's to expensive for a webinar

Response from RTCLab

Hi! Really appreciate your review! We try to get the pricing as affordable as possible, and as a result it's very industry-competitive!

Replied September 2022

Highly customizable and safe online meeting & webinar software

As a person who works mostly remotely and collaborates with people from all over the world, I appreciate the intuitiveness of this platform and security. I speak with clients about business strategies, so I want to be sure that my data is safe and that information wouldn't leak from our digital meeting. LiveWebinar is also highly customizable - I'm using a Business pricing plan currently with a few add-ons that I could pick from the list. Very handy and personalized software.

Pros

As a person who pays attention to time and money saving practices, I was amazed by the solutions offered by LiveWebinar. What I like the most is the possibility to divide a meeting into smaller conversations with breakout rooms and have control over each one as an administrator. From a marketing and sales perspective, I find also Call To Action very useful, as it helps me close deals and sell more during the webinars. I also like to prepare content in advance so an option of a library for videos, where I can save YouTube films and play them without switching the tabs is handy as well.

Cons

Compared to those which I used before, I don't think I see anything that should be radically changed. I don't have problems with online meetings, not live webinar content.

Reasons for choosing LiveWebinar

LiveWebinar offered more customization for a better price. Also choosing the pricing plan was more intuitive than in some other cases. I personally find it more secure than the other software systems too - and it's an important factor at my work. LiveWebinar also allowed me to host both - closed online meetings and broadcast live webinars externally.

Reasons for switching to LiveWebinar

LiveWebinar has more marketing and business integrations, is safer, and allows you to make webinars as well as host online meetings. It's also customizable.

Response from RTCLab

Hello, Thank you for 10 out of 10 review! We really appreciate your backing & support. We are happy that you are enjoying our platform features and functionalities. Kind regards, Danijel RTCLab Team

Lightweight reliable alternative to Zoom

I mostly use LiveWebinar for 1x1 & team calls, but I will be using to run live private webinars. I won't be using it to run evergreen webinars, thought it has that feature. If I didn't have another platform running an evergreen webinar, I'd use LiveWebinar to keep it all in one tool. This is a solid tool that won't be going away anytime soon. I wouldn't rely much on other video conference/webinar streaming platforms that are cropping up, as they're taking advantage of a market gap - but LiveWebinar was established before everyone was going online and their focus was more business & corporate clients, so they've built a solid solution for professionals, not hobbyists. You can confidently get setup with LiveWebinar without worrying about platform switching for at least the next 5-10 years.

Pros

I love how simple and straightforward and intuitive LiveWebinar is. I also love that it's not hackable like Zoom is! The interface is clean, professional, not too active or fancy or trendy - it works very well for business settings. The UI is very intuitive and I LOVE the flexibility & features. It's quite literally got everything you'd want (other than remote control, but that use case is very specific, and not for webinars) The quality of streaming is decent - it's not like I'm creating a professional production - and it makes for NO lags, which is great. Zoom is still laggy while I've had no issues with LiveWebinar. I've not tested it with more than 5 people, but I can say with confidence that the platform has given me no reason to contact customer service, so I know the tech can scale. (With other platforms, if I have to contact Customer Service, that indicates issues later on when scaling - this is tried & true for me for years)

Cons

The only issue initially was my clients not knowing how to activate their It seems a bit glitchy on mobile/table, from the client side, but I wouldn't know as I use only on desktop. No remote desktop control after a year of waiting.

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review! We really appreciate your feedback & support. Stay tuned for new features being added now and in the near future. Kind Regards, Danijel

Replied December 2020

User friendly, brandable & professional...needs more monitoring to keep improving

I enjoy using Livewebinar as an administrator. I am generally concerned about new users finding their way around it, so I would really appreciate if LW would monitor more the way people struggle to use it and improve usability.

Pros

* The brandability of the whole webinar platform especially the large widget on the right for the pro version. * Multiple layout formats is useful, although can be confusing for newbies * Permanent rooms are really useful I really like the backend UI for setting up rooms and getting links.

Cons

* No landing pages like other webinar systems, you have to embed it into your site but that doesn't look so professional as it could. * The UI is not particular easy for new visitors. People can often struggle to find how to swtich cames on or find the chat. (more investment in continuous UI improvements needed) * Browser based webinar can be difficult for many people who find that as well as Chrome taking a lot of RAM to have Livewebinar on top can take a lot of processing power. * Live chat support badly needed

Reasons for choosing LiveWebinar

I use both Bigmarker and Livewebinar end up using Livewebinar more as the UI is more brandable

Reasons for switching to LiveWebinar

Cost and wanted brandable solution

Response from RTCLab

Hello, Thank you very much for your review. We are very happy that you use our platform for every day work. Our goal is to always improve our product and service. So happy that you are with us. Kind regards, Marcin

Martin

Industry: Broadcast Media

All-in-one solution for out-of-the-box needs

I've been using LiveWebinar for team meetings and live-broadcasting. The software was not created for broadcasting live podcasts, but it works surprisingly well in that role and replaced my old icecast solution. I keep the LiveWebinar window embedded on my website when I broadcast. Embedding is a unique feature of this service, making communication with listeners/customer very easy, comfortable and pleasant solution.

Pros

LiveWebinar provides webinar/meetings room services that are most versatile on the market. You can broadcast from anything and listen on anything. The connections are reliable and stable, also have very little lag. Pro plan hits the perfect value/price ratio spot for most of the users. I've used the service for webinars, teem meetings and (surprisingly) real-time broadcasting, and as well as your connection is stable, the stability of the system is nearly perfect.

Cons

Some people in the customer service have some very strange ideas about doing business. I was presented with some bureaucratic problems, too ridiculous to mention. It was fixed eventually, so no harm done. But it is obvious that the company is pretty new in the market and it's learning. The team seems very enthusiastic though and willing to help. There are some minor things in UI that could be improved. Q&A mode is fantastic and I used it often, but it's not so clear for a listener how to join the conversation. They are minor though and hopefully they will be fixed in time. The quality of video is decent, but not impressive. It's not necessarily a bad thing, as it is perfectly balanced between bandwidth and quality. But if you need something really impressive, you may want to think twice. Also I wish the sound was stereo instead of mono, but in most cases mono is good enough. There is not enough support for languages other than English. It is also expected to change in the future.

Reasons for choosing LiveWebinar

LiveWebinar works on anything without hassle, uses WebRTC, has great Q&A mode and very competitive price.

Reasons for switching to LiveWebinar

Iceast is a really old internet broadcasting technology. It is very basic, not mobile-friendly and requires external tools for a full user experience. Technology is mature now and LiveWebinar takes advantage of it and does it well. Its features give much more comfortable and intimate experience for my listeners/viewers.

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for writing LiveWebinar a stellar review, Martin! We really appreciate the backing & support. Stay tuned for new features being added now and in the near future, until then happy webinaring.

Replied March 2020

Francisco

Great software and the price is a steal

2 friends and me wanted to create marketing courses online. One of us had this software but didnt use it that much. Since Im the tecchie guy I spent a while picking and clicking everything and when I set it up now its our only webinar platform. Ive used zoom, gotomeeting, webinarjam, google, but this one is the best by far since it allows too much to be done and once you know what to click theres no stopping. Since you can connect to fb live its a great plus. Dont know if its possible or available to connect to more than one platform (for example fb, insta and youtube) at the same time. If that is possible (dont know yet) then its a must purchase.

Pros

- All the possibilities - Sharing video, image, files, everything can be shared - moderation - Control over event: you can control everything, let people interact or even let it transform into a stock market... everyone talks!! - Good qualiy of video - No record limit (only your space allocated, but nothing like zoom with 20 mins or so) - Live stream connection in 2 clicks

Cons

It has a learning curve, not for begginers. Thats all I can think.

Reasons for choosing LiveWebinar

Gotomeeting seems oldfashioned and webinarjam seemed expensive for what it offered

Reasons for switching to LiveWebinar

The quality and quantity of users is better here than in zoom. And zoom gives A LOT of trouble to be used for newbies. I have had to install even teamviewer so I can help them put zoom online (the irony) With livewebinar one link and youre set

Response from RTCLab

Thank you for a stellar review of LiveWebinar, Francisco! We appreciate your backing & support. To answer your question from the review, yes you may stream to other platforms at same time with the concurrent sessions feature. Contact support@livewebinar.com if you're interested and happy webinaring!

Replied February 2020

Anna

December 2021

Great tool, weak support

I simply love the tool and am big fan of it. At the same time I really wish the support team was more attentive to highlighted problems and not make clients to feel guilty for reporting them.

Pros

I simply love the tool for its comprehensive offer of options. It's easy and intuitive to navigate. It has all I need for my everyday work as a consultant and e-learning specialist.

Cons

The only "con" I really experience is a support approach to reported problems. I have to admit they response quickly which is great yet whatever the problem I reported the most common answers I got were simply to "clear your cookies", "it must have been your Internet", and "we did not have any other reports on the matter".

Reasons for choosing LiveWebinar

I fell in love with this one. It meets all my needs.

Reasons for switching to LiveWebinar

Originally the tool was a part of a marketing solution I bought.

Carlos