• Pros

• "The audio quality and stability are awesome! I also love the ability to embed the app on my website thus helping to promote my brand. "

• "I like that there are so many easy tools to use. Some that I never even considered and now absolutely love!"

• "I like the ease of use, the ability to do polls and surveys, the whiteboard, and the different modes that allow people to be on mute or not on mute depending on what you have going on."

• Cons

• "The presenter photos don’t always display properly. The recording function could also be more highlighted or a reminder to check you don’t want record, otherwise can be easily missed. "

• "Hard to say. I think on-boarding could have been better. But that may have improved since I started. More marketing features and step by step visual guidance to set up possible could be tweaked"

• "I don't like that you can't necessarily do a "paid" event using just this software but I also use Book Like A Boss and it pairs with it well. I hope for integration soon."

Browse LiveWebinar Reviews

Tamica from Sears Coaching

Really solid product

I have wanted to do paid webinars for a while but other software has been very cost-prohibitive and difficult to master. LiveWebinar is very easy to learn and well worth the cost. I am very pleased with it so far and really recommend it. I'm finally making money with webinars!

Cons

Response from RTCLab

Replied October 2019

Thank you for such positive feedback :) We are happy for letting us know that your webinars are selling and give profit. We are working on Book Like a Boss integration right now, so stay tuned :)

Haven't used it much - but eager to try out in large teams

I haven't had a chance to use it much, but so far it's worked great for me! No camera/voice lag, it has many more options than Zoom!

Pros

Love how simple it is to setup, the interface is easy to understand, and it's almost plug and play, works right out of the box (on the browser) The features are amazing, even on the basic plan! You can do a regular layout like Skype-style, or you can do presentation mode, where you can stream videos, your own assets, share your browser, or see everyone's camera. It's very flexible and great for all use cases.

Cons

The quality of camera streaming/recording isn't the best - I don't recall the framerate, but it is a bit low unless you upgrade to a much higher tier. It's good for the basic user, but don't expect to be recording full webinars for commercial use - better to record offline, or use Zoom for team recordings.

Craige Hardel from Hardel Enterprises

Very webinar tool alternative to others

Had a good test run and working and holding well. It makes it easy for a small team who want to maintain it well.

Pros

Simple interface and really good on webinar options. The ability to engage during webinars is important and this tool helps with this. Also you can integrate with your email service provider

Cons

Would wish for more attendees. Especially for their pricing, it would be better despite the functionality to have a larger room.

Reasons for Choosing LiveWebinar

Easier and less complicated to use. Cheaper for my usecase

Emanuele from Effective

New Generation webinar

Now I can create interactive webinars up to 25 users or bigger events with hundreds of people connected

Pros

This webinar platform is cloud-based and very easy to use. It adds a lot of new features to create engaging presentations with polls, call to actions, stats... The roadmap is quite challenging... hope they can maintain all the promises

Cons

I've used it too few to identify any cons yet. This platform perfectly fits my needs and objectives

Grzegorz from DIGITALKINGS PL SP Z O O

Big improvement for our agency

We provide webinar rooms for our clients (as a marketing agency) and need software that we know will work every time, reliably, no hiccups and is also easy enough to use even for someone who hosts their webinar for the first time. LiveWebinar meets all our requirements.

Pros

Ease of use and overall quality of webinar is incredible. We have tried some solutions before and this one provides the most stable connection. Interface is user friendly and if we ever get stuck, support is quick to respond and very helpful.

Cons

Honestly, I have no complaints. This software haven't failed us once.

Response from RTCLab

Replied October 2019

Dzikujemy za recenzj :). It's good to know that our platform hasn't failed you even once! It's a great feedback for us. Thank you again!

Luca from Secursystem

Webinars and Meetings without the hassle of installing software

In one word: Amazing. This tool makes my life easier when talking to my team. So far, I haven't experienced the webinar function, but for small team meetings this application is great.

Pros

Creating a new webinar in about 15 seconds is the feature I appreciate the most with the INSTANT MEETING button. Attendees can get in the meeting room in 15 seconds as well just clicking on a link, without the hassle of installing anything. I've tried the free plan and I can arrange meetings with my team up to 5 people

Cons

The dashboard is messy for me... too many functions and it's not easy to use all of them. The registration process shall become more easy to use, with the ability to automatically add events to calendars without downloading the file. The storage as well is a little intimidating. It took me long to understand how to display a document on the meeting panel, in order to share it during the presentation.

Response from RTCLab

Replied February 2020

Hello Luca, we are so happy that LiveWebinar has met your requirements. I can promise that we are going to make some improvements in the Dashboard to make it much more user-friendly. Thank you for your feedback!

HECTOR from Hospitality

AIO perfection

Pros

I love the power to put out many kinds of meetings via video for almost any type of business. I run several businesses because I am of many trade and LiveWebinar helps me achieve my business meeting goals.

Cons

The qualify of video is not yet perfection but the team works on these sort of things constantly. Love the team thats willing to take feedback for improvements.

Response from RTCLab

Replied March 2020

Thank you for leaving LiveWebinar a great review, Hector! We really appreciate it. Stay tuned for new and exciting features being released now and in the near future, until then happy webinaring!

Great value for an affordable price with a dedicated team

Being able to educate my audience is vital for brand building and generating leads. Webinars are a great tool to do this. Having recurring, scheduled webinars has been a wonderful way to stay active without taking much resources!

Pros

LiveWebinar has an awesome set of features. They have some that I find necessary, like scheduled/recurring/evergreen webinars. Then, they had extras I wouldn't originally think about, like the whiteboard features, brand management, and so on.

Cons

When I first got the product, there were some concerns I had, but they have been adding and updating so I'm currently satisfied! (For example, Evergreen webinars are a newer feature that weren't available when I first signed up).

Reasons for Choosing LiveWebinar

Value for what is received!