• Pros

• "Gutes Backend, intuitive Bedienung, gute Vorbereitung eines Webinars"

• "excellent product, easy to set up even with no porevious knowledge. Good pricing and terms, excellent customer service"

• "The software is very intuitive to use. So even if you're not technical WebinarGeek works for you. The fact that there is a helpdesk in dutch is a pro as well."

• Cons

• "nothing really - except that it would be great if the attendees could bee seen on video too"

• "I honestly would not know. There is a small delay in what I see as host and what the viewers see (approx. 5 to 10seconds, I guess), but I guess this makes sense. It doesn't bother me at all."

• "There are just a few minor minor 'nice to haves' I can think of but I am pretty sure they will implement these in the near future. "

Browse WebinarGeek Reviews

Maksymilian from MLK Ltd

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Best webinar software I've ever met

I was looking for a webinar solution and tested all the big ones. And I wasn't happy, there was always something missing. And the I came acroos Webinargeek. It's a solution that has i all. Not only webinars, but also landing pages, statistics, recording, prerecording, links, whatever you can think of. And for a person who is just a user it is all very friendly, showing you point by point what to fill in and how. So in fact you can't go wrong or miss something important. I tested it extensively and now I'm a devoted user.

Pros

Webinar creation is divided into steps and the system shows you what to do and how to do it. Extremely easy for a beginner. You can prerecord and/or test your webinar before you do it for real. Landing pages, statistics, data bases etc are included. You don't need anything else.

Cons

Nothing really, I'm filling this field just because it is required.

Price and possibilities

Response from WebinarGeek

Replied October 2020

Hi Maksymilian, so happy to hear you find the perfect fit! It is so important to use the right platform. Have fun with upcoming webinars!

marielle from Marielle de Munnik tekst en communicatieadvies

Very easy to use

To anyone who provides training to a larger group, where you want people to see only you, I say: look no further. Webinar Geek is a wonderful tool.

Pros

I used to give webinars on a different platform. Since my training registrations grew to over 50, I wanted a platform where people couldn't see each other, but only see me. A week before my training I found WebinarGeek while googling. - It's super easy to set up - You can keep track of registrations - The helpdesk is available all day long to answer your questions in just a few minutes, but many questions have already been explained on the platform, so you don't always have to switch with someone. - You can apply your own house style colors (at least with the second package). - You can upload slides, so you can easily share slides during your presentation. You could do this by going through your entire slide deck, but you can also pick out a few slides without having to press a 'share screen' button each time. Works very well and your presentation will run much smoother! - You can set the program so that your training is automatically recorded. Some trainers sometimes forget to record the training from the start. With this function you no longer have to think about this.

Cons

I miss two things in the program: - You can send emails to viewers and non-viewers. Unfortunately, you cannot see who ultimately opened the mail. - You can build these e-mails in your own house style. Only the format is fairly fixed. It is not possible to add extra text boxes or buttons. But these are points that do not weigh up against the functionality that the program offers during the webinar.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarGeek

Zoom works fine, and also offers webinar options, but setting up isn't as easy as Webinar Geek.

Reasons for Switching to WebinarGeek

Because I didn't want people to see each other.

Peter from CopyTrading.Pro

Good webinar tool without need to install any app (works in browser)

I needed a webinar tool without need of installing any app (works in browser) that can be integrated with Hubspot and Wordpress, so my web page visitors can register directly on my web. Great ang helpful customer service which is almost always online and can help you with anything.

Pros

It can be integrated with Hubspot and the deployment was pretty easy. I also liked that the pricing is very favourable. It is great the viewers do not have to install any software and that they can watch directly in the browser window on any device. This is an important feature, because many customers come to the webinar in the very last moment and then they realize they have to install some app so many just don't bother and do not participate. If they don't have to install any app they just click a link and it opens directly in the browser. Another important thing for me was integration with Hubspot CRM.

Cons

There is not an option for viewers of a webinar to turn on microphone and cameras and to interact with the host. The only way is via chat.

Reasons for Switching to WebinarGeek

I needed a webinar tool that can be integrated with Hubspot.

Response from WebinarGeek

Replied April 2021

What kind words, Peter! Thank you for leaving an honest review. It's amazing that you can host webinars so easily and the viewers can just walk into the 'theater' without the hassle. With the ability to integrate with other tools the workflow gets much better. Have fun hosting your next webinar, Peter!

Kristin from BVDD e. V.

Schlechteste Performance ever

An sich eine hübsche Plattform mit guter Bedienbarkeit. Aber die wesentlichen Standards eines Webinars fehlen dann doch. Das schlimmste ist aber die eigentliche Live-Performance. Bei Einwahl der 30 geladenen Teilnehmer ist das System im Grunde zusammengebrochen. Viele hatten keinen Ton, andere hatten weder Ton noch Bild, der Wechseln zwischen den Co-Presentern hat nicht geklappt, einige waren in einer sich permanent wiederholenden Ton-Schleife gefangen, Ein Co-Presenter flog permanent aus dem Webinar raus. Nach 35 Minuten zermürbender und perinlicher Versuche: ABBRUCH! Der Schaden, der uns aus diesem Desaster enstanden ist, liegt im mittleren vierstelligen Bereich (Rückerstattung der Gebühren). NICHT ZU EMPFEHLEN!!! Das die Probleme am Tool lagen, ließ sich einwandfrei daran feststellen, dass ein Wechsel zu Zoom einwandfreie Ergebnisse zeigte.

Pros

Gutes Backend, intuitive Bedienung, gute Vorbereitung eines Webinars

Cons

Upload von PDFs hat nie funktioniert, musste vorher immer alles in Bilder umwandeln nur max 2 Co-Presenter möglich Branding suboptimal keine Möglichkeit, Teilnehmer per Ton dazuzuschalten Evaluation muss man Frage für Frage einzeln vorbereiten und händisch abspielen keine Freitexteingabe bei Evaluation möglich

Reasons for Choosing WebinarGeek

Weil es zunächst frisch und innovativ aussah und ein Test mit wenigen Teilnehmern gut funktionierte. Auch attraktiver Preis.

Reasons for Switching to WebinarGeek

Die geplanten Webinare sind mit Webinargeek NICHT DURCHFÜHRBAR!

Koen from Forum BEELDtaal

Best price versus value

I have worked with WebinarJam vor over 5 years. Always were there quality with the broadcast. WebinarGeek provided instantly superb quality. It was literaly our first problem-free webinar. Next to that WebinarGeek offers more functionality and much better support. I can only recommend this product.

Pros

WebinarGeek is easy to set up and provides a stable and good quality broadcast. I know that this is nog common for all webinar providers. Subscrition for the users is easy and the customer experience during the webinar is great. Due to the wisely selected features and easy to use for me as presenter.

Cons

Hard to say, as you can read above I'm happy with the progression we got by switching to WebinarGeek.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarGeek

WebinarGeek provides the best performance and quality for the lowest price.

Reasons for Switching to WebinarGeek

WebinarJam did not manage to achieve a stable performance. At least the first ten minuets of the webinar was always horrible with drop-outs and technical problems at the customer side.

Response from WebinarGeek

Replied February 2021

Hi Koen, so happy to read you are finally getting a hassle-free webinar experience! Stable and good quality can make a webinar. Have fun with upcoming webinars and thank you for the kind words!

Kevin from MrWork

Great tool for starters in webinars

We wanted to start doing webinars. As we didn't have any in-house knowledge about these (especially the tools), I've done some research. WebinarGeek came out as the tool with the most functionalities for the best price. This made me decide to start a demo, and eventually get the software. So far, it does exactly what I need and it doesn't cost me a lot of time to figure out how to use it. All the people involved are positive about the tool and it gets me the results I need, so I'm very happy with it.

Pros

This software is easy to use, as we've set up a complete webinar in a few days without experience in such a tool. All the features we need are available, there is an integration with our marketing automation tool, and our partners that work with us on webinars, as well as the viewers, are very positive about the technical aspects and the quality of our webinars.

Cons

There are very few cons I've encountered, but there's one thing I'm missing. As I'd like to keep my webinar as branded as possible, I use the embedded registration form. The only downside of doing this is I am unable to track the traffic sources of the people that register for the webinar. If there comes an integration to do this I can get a clearer view on where my viewers come from.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarGeek

Mainly because of the price for the features I needed.

Response from WebinarGeek

Replied March 2021

Hi Kevin, good news! It is possible to track where people come from with the embed form too. If you search on 'Embed form' in the help center we tell a bit more about it. Please contact us via the live support chat if you have any extra questions on setting this up!

Roderick from TeamForge

Best option

I am a huge fan!

Pros

Implementation of laws regarding personal data privacy (Dutch law: 100% AVG proof). For me this was one of the main reasons to switch. After using the free 14 days version I had no doubts at all. The software is easy to use, complete, tons of features to interact and best of all: very stable and reliable connection. In the back-end WebinarGeek has a lot of features installed for data analytics of registrations, viewers, replays, sending e-mails. etc. And if that isn't enough for you, they have created integrations with the most used software tools like MailChimp, HubSport, etc

AVG proof and pricing

Reasons for Switching to WebinarGeek

Expensive, far less options, not AVG (protection of privacy) proof (at all, by Dutch law)

Response from WebinarGeek

Replied March 2021

Hi Roderick, So happy you found WebinarGeek to use as webinar software. We're fully GDPR proof (AVG for the dutch ones under us) which is very important. Have fun hosting more webinars!

Dennis from Tree Eleven

Amazing support - low cost - very good performance

Very happy with webinargeek. They really focus on making an easy way to organise webinars with an amazing support

Pros

Software is incredible easy to use. Step by step you create your webinars. It is easy to make changes and adjustments. Even in the basic version you have already enough functions to organise good webinars. Support is quick and really helpful. I upgraded my product to have extra functions, compared to other providers the price of webinargerk is much lower but you will receive everything you need.

Cons

I really like the product. And every time you receive upgrades. When they communicate the news you think: I didn't miss it before, but now when I have it I am very happy with it.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarGeek

Price, support, and product is focused on user.

Reasons for Switching to WebinarGeek

I have tried a couple of different webinar software. For giving webinars I prefer webinargeek. Price, support, quality of streaming, usefully functions make this the best webinar software.

Response from WebinarGeek

Replied February 2021

Thank you for the compliments, Dennis! We're happy we can help you have a stress free webinar experience.

Kristel from MiGusti Media

So easy to just start!

Easy set up, professional set up and presentation for your customer. Although you are just a beginner, it is not the software that shows it. Great!

Pros

Since I didn't have any experience with building or doing webinars, it was easy to set up. The steps took you through the whole process and with just a litte effort, the webinar was ready to go. For a beginner, I was so proud to have done that all by meself (and the steps of course).

Cons

The free version is limited. But that is understandable. I just wanted to see so much more!

Reasons for Choosing WebinarGeek

All the options we needed. Presenting a webinar and reusing it easily.

Response from WebinarGeek

Replied February 2021

Hi Kristel, so great to hear you were able to set up your first webinar all on your own. That is something you can be really proud of. Thanks for the review and have fun with the upcoming webinars!

Shana from RoadtoRemote

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

I love WebinarGeek

Best experience I had with a webinar tool so far!

Pros

The ease of use, and the fact that WebinarGeek has a lot more features than other similar systems, this makes it very easy for me as a presenter (both in preparing and giving my presentation).

Cons

Not missing something yet, happy with al the features!

Reasons for Choosing WebinarGeek

More features and possibilities for me during the webinars (adding notes to the slides, implementing youtube videos directly, very easy to implement polls and questions, call to actions,...).

Response from WebinarGeek

Replied January 2021

Great to read you find your perfect webinar software fit. Have fun with upcoming webinars, Shana!

Sascha from Government Administration

Easy to use and fair priced tool

We use WebinarGeek about 6 times a year. I never have to think twice when using the tool again after a longer period of time. Also easy to copy events :-)

Pros

WebinarGeek is easy to use and takes you by the hand how to use the tool. Follow the steps and before you know you're ready to broadcast.

Cons

Viewers who use a mobile phone might not alway be able to read your sheets. Too small. Especially when you show both yourself and the sheets while broadcasting

Easy to use.

Price.

Response from WebinarGeek

Replied March 2021

Hi Sascha, thank you for the kind words. What a wonderful thing that even if you don't use it that often you can just jump into it and the webinar software speaks for it selfs. As a solution for your cons I suggest turning the phone horizontally, this way the viewers have some moe space and can see the sheets a little better. Although I can understand that on a phone it will be harder to read than on a bigger screen.

Shelley from Hashtag Lifegoals

Easy to use software with a lot of features

Pros

WebinarGeek is very easy to use and makes hosting webinars accessible for everyone. I especially love their good customer service, they reply very fast and take your feedback into account! Once I suggested a change to something and they actually made that change, within a day or so. Other than that, everything is always working as it should and I've never had any issues while doing a webinar.

Cons

When you co-host a webinar with someone else and also want to show some slides to the audience, you can only select one host to be visible at a time and the screen with the slides become very small, so it's hard to read when you're giving the webinar.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarGeek

It looked like the best option and I got the most positive reviews about if from people I know.

Response from WebinarGeek

Replied March 2021

Hi Shelly, thank you for leaving a review! So happy to read it makes hosting webinars accessible for more people. Regarding your feedback on the presentation. We have incorporated your feedback into the tool. You can now click on the + mark to zoom in on your presentation. The other possibility has multiple co-presenters visible at the same time is something we're still working on. For now it is still switching manually or automatically who is in the picture for viewers. We hope to have it ready in a few months. But will first take the time to test it and make sure it works without hiccups, to give you the best possible. Thanks again!

Hanneke from KLU Cursussen Kunstgeschiedenis

Just great

Pros

Easy to start/set-up and use. Everything works pretty straightforward. I use it to teach art-history classes and like the feature to add high quality images/slides to share with the user, instead of sharing your screen and losing a lot of quality. Also for my viewers every thing works easy and straightforward. Their customer service is perfect. Always available, always helpful, even when I ask stupid questions. Over the last years they have been implementing a lot of new features and functionality very much based on the users demand.

Cons

Response from WebinarGeek

Replied June 2020

Hey Hanneke, great to hear that you are satisfied with our webinar software. We release new features every month. If you have any ideas or suggestions, we would love to hear it on the chat! With kind regards, Team WG

Marieke from Marieke Driebergen Coaching & Training

Easy to use and professional look and feel

This morning I gave my third webinar, even though I only started a month ago. WebinarGeek appears to be a clear and simple program to show myself and my service in a professional way. As a starting entrepreneur I notice how after 3 webinars WebinarGeek is already a wonderful addition to my marketing and I have good sales so far, so I will definitely keep using it! I love the professional appearance of the software.

Pros

I love how I can add speaker notes to the presentation so that I never have to look at my paper. I don't even have any separate notes next to the presentation! I am also enthusiastic about the statistics. How cool to get exact insight into the registrations, viewers and viewing behavior.

Cons

The integration with Active Campaign requires some extra attention from me. The first set-up went well. I find I can use some extra help with further fine-tuning.

Good price-quality ratio.

Response from WebinarGeek

Replied January 2021

Hi Marieke, amazing to read that after 3 webinars you already saw what a wonderful addition it can be to your marketing and sales funnel. This really puts a smile on our faces! I will pass on your feedback to the team to check how we can support you even further with the Active Campaign integration abilities.

Katleen from De Copywriter-BE0860102265

The tool that makes me money

The last two years I have held a webinar now and then. Since corona I give weekly webinars. In the last three months I have given 18 webinars and only with one of them there was something technical. I contacted the helpdesk and it was solved in a few minutes.

Pros

Cons

I find it not so easy find the subscribers when you give multiple broadcasts of the same webinar. The data are available but you have to look for it.

Reasons for Switching to WebinarGeek

Because of the dutch helpdesk

Response from WebinarGeek

Replied October 2020

Very nice to read that the webinars in corona time could help! There are indeed several ways to show data. Via extra broadcasts, we work with a drop-down menu. This is because you can only register for 1 webinar at a time. Do you work with series? Then you will see all available data clearly displayed and you can also register for all webinars at the same time.

paolo from tde srl

Industry: Consumer Electronics

SCELTA

IL SOFTWARE HA IL GIUSTO PREZZO COMPROMESSO

Pros

HO INIZIATO AD UTILIZZARLO E MI HA SODDISFATO

Cons

ALCUNE COSE POCO PERSONALIZZABILI E LA CREAZIONE

PER SUA QUALITA' PREZZO

ERA TROPPO COSTOSO

Andreas from Blackbox Claims Systems

easy to use

Reasons for Choosing WebinarGeek

easy to use, functions and pricing - especially for small entrerprise

price and functions

Nanda from N-balans

Easy to use, great support

Easy to use, great support, good price

Pros

From the beginning a setup teaching how to use it. And great support during webinars

Cons

You can not change a poll during the webinar

Reasons for Choosing WebinarGeek

Great startup info, eusy to use, great support, I tryed it for a month first for free and loved it.

Response from WebinarGeek

Replied November 2020

Thanks for your 5-star review, Nanda!

Myra from Bureau de wildt

An absolute yes

Great features. The best customer service. Attractive brand.

Pros

I really enjoy working with this software. It is easy to use and had the right features you would expect from a webinar software. The customer service is one of the best I have ever experienced. They respond very quickly and always offer a good solution.

Cons

I love working with Webinar Geek, I do not have thing I don’t like.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarGeek

I also like WebinarGeek because it’s a Dutch brand, so when I started working with WG, I also liked it to support a Dutch brand.

Emma from E-mergo

good balance between price and quality (value for money)

value for money

Pros

Interactions Scheduled webinar option Option to embed a webinar channel

Cons

Missing customization options for the channel (ie filters etc) Embed forms are buggy when loading website

Reasons for Choosing WebinarGeek

good price and combination of features

Response from WebinarGeek

Replied June 2020

Hi Emma, it is true that the adjustments to the webinar channel are still quite limited at the moment. Our webinar channel is currently a beta version. We will have an update on this soon! If you are having trouble placing an embed on your website, please contact us via chat. We are happy to help you with this! With kind regards, Team WG

Anouk from The Social Brand

Hele gebruiksvriendelijke tool !

tijdbesparing en meer sales!

Pros

Dat het een Nederlandse tool is, gebruiksvriendelijk en veel handige elementen die veel kunnen automatiseren. Zoals het versturen van Follow-up mailtjes en het toevoegen van een salespage aan het einde van een webinar.

Cons

Het zou fijn zijn als er naast een koppeling met Moneybird ook een optie zou zijn om betaalde Masterclasses of webinars direct een factuur te maken en te versturen, dit doen wij nu handmatig omdat we geen Moneybird gebruiken.

Reasons for Switching to WebinarGeek

Mogelijkheden en NL bedrijf.

Response from WebinarGeek

Replied March 2021

Hi Anouk, thank you for your feedback. It is not essential to use MoneyBird for paid webinars. You can set it up without it. :) MoneyBird can be used to automate the invoice process of your paid webinars. Another option is to check if you tool that you use for it is available on Zapier. Thanks again for the feedback.

Charida from Vitamin C Lifestyle Coaching

Surprisingly easy to use

A great way to show your expertise and give value to (potential) clients. And especially in this period, were live contact isn't possible, this is such a great way to reach a lot of people!

Pros

I always thought that hosting a webinar would be a challenge from a technical point of view. I couldn't be more wrong. With Webinargeek it took me less then an hour to understand and set up the webinar. The presentation that I made with Canva, was easily uploaded to Webinargeek. And I loved that you can use your own branding colors and logo in the E-mails and invitations etc. The option that really boosted the interaction during the webinar, was using polls en quizes. I chose to offer a replay for people who were not able to join me live. That was a great decision that almost doubled the total viewers! I highly recommend to use the free trial, if you want to discover if hosting webinars is the right thing for you. I discovered that I definitely want to continue to give value through webinars and getting more clients by doing so. That's why I purchased a year plan!!!

Cons

I haven't discovered any cons yet. And I didn't miss anything to host a successful webinar.

Response from WebinarGeek

Replied February 2021

Thank you, Charida! Happy to have you as a user and reading about your success. Keep up the good work!

Mirjam from Dirkzwager legal & tax

Industry: Law Practice

A good reliable platform for webinars

Good, fast and frendly.

Pros

It is user-friendly Clear and good explanations and frendly videos as instructions A fast help desk, friendly and adequate!

Cons

The link to look back gets the name of the webinar

Reasons for Choosing WebinarGeek

we wanted to present professional webinars

Kas from Clipit News BV

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

The best platform to stream a webinar!

With WebinarGeek we have all we need to stream professional webinars and to arrange al the other functionalities such as e-mails and evaluation forms. There is even an after-sales page to arrange follow-up meetings or so.

Pros

Webinargeek is really easy to use and to setup. There are a lot of instructions and the helpdesk answers your questions really quick. The best about this tool, is that you can arrange everything from sending your invite to send an evaluation. That makes it unnecessary to use software such as MailChimp.

Cons

The only minor thing is that adding an extra user will double your costs. Even if the other user in only looking at the subscribers for your webinar

Response from WebinarGeek

Replied November 2020

Thanks for your review, Kas! Glad we can provide you with an all-in-one tool.

Sjoukje from Profbloggers

Wonderful webinar software, and great helpdesk

I love working with WebinarGeek for my webinars. The conversion is very high because of all the great sales features.

Pros

This product is so easy to use. The information is very helpful and guides you trough all processes. In the case you can't figure it out, the helpdesk provides answers within minutes.

Cons

I had some issues with the software in the past, but since the last update all of my software issues were fixed.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarGeek

This product was the cheapest by far and also the easiest to use.

Response from WebinarGeek

Replied March 2021

Thank you, Sjoukje. Great to hear it all works without issues! If you ever experience any feel free to contact us so we can help you asap!

Miranda from Yoga Ruimte

Yoga in contact, without distraction

I'm very happy with this product. Maybe also because I can retract in my own language. Beside that I'm not a computer expert but webinar geek is easy for me to work with.

Pros

I love this product because it is very easy to work with. In less than 5 minutes I can prepare a new class. People get an email and can join the class. We chat before class and than we do our yoga class. Afterwards people get there replay. It is so easy. When there is a problem the helpdesk is there in person to help you. I 've tried other providers and I don't like it when a robot is helping.

Cons

The least was that the button high quality for recording was gone after a while. But still the video is in perfect condition.

Jaïr from MostWare

WebinarGeek works for you and your company

Overall a very good tool with an easy to use interface. Als the on-demand feature is a great add-on.

Pros

- Easy to use - Good insight tool for after sales -On-demand feature with capability for viewers to ask questions (which will be directed to your e-mail)

Cons

- When mutiple users are having mutiple seminars the interface with all the webinars is getting quite busy. I would like to see a single interface with my own webinars (those who come and those which has been done)

Reasons for Choosing WebinarGeek

We tried several products and the webinargeek was the most easy to use

Tessa (NVFZ) from NVFZ

Easy platform for our first webinar

Good, fast help in the online chat

Pros

There are a lot of options to use. I have not used all of it yet. It looks professional too + good that we can choose our own colors and logo.

Cons

That I could only add two co-presenters even with the paid account.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarGeek

Because Microsoft was slow answering questions Webinargeek answered immediately.

Response from WebinarGeek

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the kind words, Tessa! Good news, with your feedback we're actually looking into a way to add more then 2 co-presenters. At the moment of writing this, it is available in beta. So make sure to send a message in the live chat. So we can help you set it up to test. Have a nice day!

Myriam from KNMP

Very happy with the tool

Pros

Easy access, quick setup, the tool is easy to use, great support via online help center and live chat. Fast and effective response, always friendly and patient. Good value for money. Tool is in Dutch which I can appreciate a lot.

Cons

Missing break-out rooms and some features might get some extra possibility as it comes to easy setup. Sometimes just a little too basic.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarGeek

Dutch support, quick and easy start up

Response from WebinarGeek

Replied June 2020

Hey Myriam, we are busy with more new features every month. We take your feedback with us! With kind regards, Team WG

My favorite tool to do a webinar

Pros

Happy with the feature to copy previous webinars and emails, set up is very quick this way. Great and quick support. Embed is a great function to integrate your webinar opt-in on your own website.

Cons

Would be cool to also have the option to see the openingrates of the emails.

Most value for money

Very helpful company, great support. And really nice they actually listen to their customers

Pros

Very good and stable webinar software. Alot of features that work really well. We like the interaction tools the most. Our webinars are interactive and we really get to know our audience.

Cons

We like to have a assessment tool were people can make a prefilled test. We asked if something like that can be made. They where really helpful and they told us its gonna be on the request list.

The pricing

mounia from Beurtvaartadres

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Easy and effective webinar tool

Pros

The tool has features to make a webinar personal and interactive. But what makes it easy to utilise them is the acamedy video's. If you never worked with a webinar tool it can be overwhelming. For me it was the first time but the video's and instructions gave me a clear idea of where to start and the support desk if good en fast. It makes it easy to set up a webinar in a way which helps you reach your goals.

Cons

In the beginning I had to get used to the menu structure. But now I know where to find everthing.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarGeek

I had a list of criteria like camera, interaction possibilities and for the future it should be able to be integrated with MailChimp, Hubspot and do paid sessions

Response from WebinarGeek

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your review, Mounia! We're glad to hear our resources are helping you in getting an easy start to hosting webinars!

Estelle from Eva Connections

Super easy to use!

Easy to use, good price and love the user journey

Pros

This is one of the easiest webinar software Ive used to date!

Cons

Id like to see a notes section for presenters, so when presenting you can still read your notes without sharing those

Reasons for Choosing WebinarGeek

The price and the sales person really took the time to understand my needs

Response from WebinarGeek

Replied October 2020

Hi Estelle, I have some good news to tell you. After feedback from our users, we implemented the speaker notes option. You can now set up your notes without showing it to viewers. Thanks again for the feedback!

Sander from Reuma Reset Methode

Great tool for hosting webinars

Pros

It's ease of use and rich features make WebinarGeek a great tool for hosting webinars.

Cons

I'd love to have some more templates to choose from for the e-mails. And I'd love the possibility to change the position of the action button (CTA) woch is under the presentation screen, out of sight.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarGeek

Pricing, features, ease of use.

Response from WebinarGeek

Replied October 2020

Hi Sander, thanks for your feedback! Something important to know is that when you activate the CTA the screen of your viewer will scroll down automatically so they can see it clearly.

Mirle from De Nieuwe Zaak

Great tool, easy to use

It's a nice tool for small to medium webinars (for us), because of the ease of use. I like the Hubspot integration, so that the leads immediately appear in our CRM. Good price-quality ratio!

Pros

This tool is easy to use and it's nice that you can organize the invitation and follow up all by yourself. A great thing about this tool is that it does not require any software to be installed, which is the case for many other tools.

Cons

Because of the use from the webbrowser the connection must be good and stable if you want to give a flawless webinar with WebinarGeek. But actually this always works fine.

Response from WebinarGeek

Replied February 2021

The no downloads is one of our favorite things too! Makes it easy for viewers to join. But it is correct that a strong cable connection is needed. Whn you do not have a strong internet you can always look into the automated webinar option. Thanks again for the review!

Emma from SEM social

Review WebinarGeek

I am very positive about WebinarGeek. I like the software and especially the Customer Service, which is always fast and good.

Pros

I like the most that I am able to automise the Software. People are able to register and watch, while I am busy doing other things.

Cons

The integration part with other marketing tools. This is quite difficult.

Response from WebinarGeek

Replied March 2021

Hi Emma, thank you for the review. So nice to read you can spend your time on other things and just let the automated webinar do the thing. The integration with other tools can be more technical for some indeed. I will note your feedback so we can look into improving the documentation and adding help videos to guide you better. If you have any additional feedback on this part feel free to share it with us!

Gerrieke from Gerrieke Lodewijks

less is more

Very good, people respond very quick on the service chat. Also the quality was very good. really satisfied.

Pros

The easy excess and user options. The possibility to make it your one look & feel.

Cons

That I can't see my visitors. I really missed the connection.

Response from WebinarGeek

Replied November 2020

Thanks for your feedback, Gerrieke! It is correct that we focus on webinars instead of a meeting tool. Which is why there is not an option to see you viewers face to face,

Remco from RedFoxBlue

Good webinartool with automation

Pros

The product is easy to use to setup, but also for the viewer.

Cons

The missing feature to see more that one host on the screen.

Reasons for Switching to WebinarGeek

The automation option are not that great.

Response from WebinarGeek

Replied November 2020

Amazing to hear it is easy to use for you as well as the co-presenter and your audience! You can organize a webinar with multiple presenters. Right now, the main presenter is the one who can change who is on the screen in front of the viewers. Good to know the microphone is on for all presenters and can be heard all at the same time.

Karlijn from Karlijn L'Ortye

Easy to use - complete one-stop-shop-webinar software

Complete!

Pros

It's all there: salespage, confirmation mails, reminders, even the replay is automated. Don't look any further. Try this and you're hooked.

Cons

Take a tour or demo to set you webinar up completely.

Reasons for Choosing WebinarGeek

Dutch makers, easy to connect sales support.

Response from WebinarGeek

Replied November 2020

Hi Karlijn, it is again possible to schedule a product demo or watch a product demo webinar. We also started with a tour in the tool itself. To help you guide through the process of setting up your first webinar.

Wendy from Casa dell'Arte

Industry: Museums and Institutions

Broadcast your own lectures

WebinarGeek created for me the possibility to give live lectures and offer my clients a replay of the lecture afterwards. By offering a fully customized process I am able to approach my clients with my own logo, colours and company vibe. I particularly like the service: whenever I had a question their was a quick, helpful and friendly response.

Pros

WebinarGeek is a super easy to use means to give, share, record and replay seminars and lectures. You can completely customize everything: from the registration proces to after sales by sending the participants various emails. Once you have given your seminar or lecture you can dowload it to offer this as a reply to your participants as a VCL file which is a much smaller file than that of a recorded powerpoint presentation.

Cons

The presentation you give is represented as images and not as a proper powerpoint presentation which makes using a pointer or animations en embedded video's impossible. This I find the only disadvantage

Hannelore from Boostways Coaching

Very intuitive webinar tool!

Very satisfied! Have been using the tools for organising webinars and it just works. Connected also via Zapier to my email marketing tool which is handy as well!

Pros

The set-up is very intuitive. You can personalise the registration page, webinar look and feel and e-mails without having to code.

Cons

No fix templates for registration pages or e-mails, which would make work easier and faster

Price Dutch company

Ulrich from Kirchdorfer - Leben im Einklang

Great Offer for a great price

Pros

The tools are very easy to handle and compared to other plattforms, there are many options for a great price.

Cons

There would be great, if there would be the possibility to use your own logo in die basic-version.

Many cool options. Real Webinar-Plattform

Response from WebinarGeek

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your review, Ulrich!

Rick from Trapdoor

Industry: Publishing

Beautiful Software. Geared towards Europe

The team there were prompt, polite and professional. If they were to make the software more UK friendly, it'd definitely be my first choice.

Pros

I recently found myself looking for a webinar tool, and WebinarGeek was the slickest and most impressive software when it came to actually delivering webinars.

Cons

The big problem I encountered is that, if you want to monetize your webinar, you need to quote in Euros, and payments are done through Mollie. I'm in the UK and so too are my customers, so not being able to quote in sterling was a problem. Also, integration with Stripe would also be great.

Response from WebinarGeek

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your feedback, Rick! For now, it is good to know that there is integration with Stripe possible via Zapier. More on this you can find in our help center.

Roy from Future Growth

Industry: Online Media

Future Growth

Goed, moet wel mijn eerste webinar nog geven

Pros

Dat het van een Nederlandse organisatie is

Cons

Beperkingen in eigen mail schrijven en lay-out van inschrijf formulieren

Nederlandse organisatie

Daphne from Hooked on health

Aanrader!!

Makkelijk in gebruik! En als ik dingen even niet weet kan ik het vragen en heb ik altijd binnen enkele minuten al antwoordt!

Pros

Ik zocht een tool om makkelijk en snel webinars te kunnen geven en daarnaast vind ik het belangrijk dat er een goede klantenservice is. Dit heb ik gevonden in webinargeek! Zeer tevreden.

Cons

Eerlijk gezegd heb ik geen dingen wat mij niet bevalt.

Response from WebinarGeek

Replied March 2021

Hi Daphne, we are thrilled to have you as part of the WebinarGeek customers! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! Enjoy your next webinar!

Janine from Roots of Me

Simple and reliable

Pros

Webinargeek is easy to use. Ans it encourages me to create a good funnel for leads. Good and fast support form the helpdesk through the chat.

Cons

Some user had trouble with viewing a webinar fullscreen.

Response from WebinarGeek

Replied March 2021

Hi Janine, so happy that WebinarGeek encourages you to create a good funnel for leads! Sorry to hear that 1 viewer experienced some trouble setting up the full screen. That is not something we've seen before. Please contact our support team on the live chat via our website. So we can help you out with this and making sure the next time it doesn't happen again.

Anneke from PRMinded

Webinargeek works simply fantastic

I have been using Webinargeek for several years. The customer service is superb. When you give webinars you know that it can sometimes be stressful when things go different from what you expect. The team has always responded quickly to my questions. They keep on expanding their features and service. I am not going anywhere else!

Pros

Ease of use, customer service (!) and easy integration with relevant other applications like Active Campaign, LinkedIn and Facebook.

Cons

None. There are no features I don't like.

Response from WebinarGeek

Replied June 2020

Hey Anneke, thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate this! With kind regards, Team WG

Max from NFGD

Industry: Broadcast Media

Daily webinars for multiple companies

We are having a good experience with Webinargeek so far, we always use the external encoder function that makes it very suitable for our business.

Pros

The biggest pro is the customization options in the platform on different levels. From the registration page to the e-mails send out.

Cons

Also the biggest con is that not everything is adjustable, like for example the background of text blocks in the registration page. Also another con is that you can not put a pre-live video, only an image.

Annoesjka from Ann's Coaching Voeding en Lifestyle

Easy to use!

It is a pleasant and easy working program. Definitely recommended if you regularly give webinars.

Pros

The program worked very easily and intuitively. I started with a free webinar making challenge in a two week free trial, so I learned easy and step by step what is important for making webinars. The outside, but also the inside.

Cons

The only thing that didn't work well was the evaluation form that you can add at the end of the webinar. I was unable to change the order of the questions and had to fill in the entire form again. I wouldn't expect that based on the rest of the program.

Reasons for Switching to WebinarGeek

Because of the automatically scheduled e-mails with the link to the webinar and the statistics.

Fijne software met goede service

Fijne, simpele software. Gebruiksvriendelijk.

Pros

Er is de afgelopen tijd een hoop verbeterd aan de software, waardoor het betrouwbaar is om mee te werken. Als ik ergens niet uitkom, krijg ik snel en adequaat feedback.

Cons

Ik zou graag willen dat je mee kunt lezen met je tekst op het scherm.