All ClickFunnels Reviews

ClickFunnels Review: Great Way to Get Business Out

Audie

Hospital & Health Care, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2021

WOW!!! Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team for what you've created and made "simply beautiful!"

Outstanding

PROS

Makes it so much easier to implement what I need rather than having to use a "techie" to do it for me, AND it's SOOOOO.... much less expensive.. I'm able get to market and make changes, test different angles, and capture my prospects and clients with ease. It's an outstanding software, yet I love even more what [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] teaches and models. I've VERY grateful to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and how he walks the talk, and helped us get into the CF world! Thank you D[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

CONS

I'd love to have the 6 and 12 month (what about a lifetime subscription?) package offers more frequently, as the $297 isn't inexpensive when you're growing from 0 to "beyond the moon" with a purpose-driven approach to help change the world.

Reasons for switching to ClickFunnels

It wasn't automated sales and marketing. We still use it as a database though.

Hi Audie, Thank you so much for this review! We appreciate your service and can't wait to see what you will accomplish.

Replied June 2021

Greg

Information Services, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2020

Excellent product, continuously improving

Overall I would HIGHLY recommend this product. Russell and his team have done an excellent job capturing the pieces you need to create an EFFECTIVE funnel, and made it so EASY to use. You don't need a developer or web site skills or Wordpress (though they DO integrate with it :-)). They build out the funnel for you, you choose a template/look for it, and it is done. You tweak the wording and colors and add your images/logo and off you go. They are responsive and trying to make US successful.

PROS

Note - I am on the Startup plan. The Platinum plan does more. The funnel templates, even the older ones, are well done. The newer ones are even better than I would expect. The software guides you through creating your funnels, guiding you with a funnel cookbook and appropriate funnel steps that match what you are trying to do. It is a well thought-out software for sure. I also appreciate the TON of learning materials you get -- about funnels, funnel scripts, etc. The integrations with Stripe and Zapier is really easy and seamless, and adding videos via Vimeo and YouTube is simple. Plus the software is always improving.

CONS

Note - I am on the Startup plan. The Platinum plan does more and may solve some of this. First, it is a bit expensive for noobs. The Platinum is what we all need, but it is not feasible until we get our feet under us. For the core parts, building a funnel that leads people from start to finish, it is great, but if you want to build more advanced funnels then this product can fall short. Survey functionality is in beta and feels like it. I expect it will be more fleshed out at some point, but it is not a focus for sure. Where I was debating going with bucket.io, and knowing how popular quizzes/surveys are, I would have expected survey functionality to be more complete. Some traffic statistics don't seem to add up, and there is no way to cross-reference them for accuracy. Shared funnels from them are awesome, but on the Startup plan they quickly take up all of your pages and funnels, so you have to archive them.

Reason for choosing ClickFunnels

I liked the ease of building an attractive and useful funnel, compared to the others. To be honest it was Russell's enthusiasm, smarts, and ability to teach with so much info that got me. It was less expensive overall for comparable items. The other products have their advantages, and two of the three also have good front-men doing a great job. I just felt ClickFunnels had the ease of use, lots of info, and lots of power for what I am trying to do with driving traffic to specific things.

Keenan

E-Learning, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2022

2015 called... it wants its software and marketing techniques back...

Overall I really value the marketing education and sales training I have gotten from ClickFunnels. I would enroll in ClickFunnels again just for that in itself. But the software itself is a nightmare to use. ClickFunnels boasts about all of the "features" they have that you can't get anywhere else... well 95% of users will never even use those specific features that can't be found on other platforms. But for the majority of people, you can find better solutions out there for 25% of the price. I also feel like ClickFunnels is a bit of a ponzi scheme to be entirely honest... most of their 2 Comma Club Members (7 figure earnings in their funnel) have made their money by teaching other people how to make funnels. Most people that try creating funnels for other industries end up failing for a myriad of reasons. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] also uses the expression "You are just 1 funnel away from having your life changed forever. It may not be THIS funnel you or working on, or the next one... but if you keep working at it, you'll build that funnel that eventually changes your life." At its surface, I think this is sound advice... but in practical application, most people never find that "1 funnel" and they just keep trying until they burn out and cancel their account. Also... I suppose that same advice could apply to someone playing the lottery. You are just 1 lottery ticket away from changing your life forever... it may not be THIS one, or the next one... but if you play long enough... ;)

PROS

By far the BEST thing about ClickFunnels is the marketing education. ClickFunnels' education and marketing strategy is world-class and highly effective. Also, their customer support is amazing (which it needs to be because the product is extremely difficult to use). ClickFunnels has a lot of bells and whistles but many of them are gimmicks that worked years ago but are waning in effectiveness now days.

CONS

First off... the vast majority of people who sign up for ClickFunnels will fail. They will sign up for ClickFunnels' hype-based training resources (which do contain amazing content) where they sell you on the vision of a funnel. They then convince you that a funnel works in any industry (which may be true in theory but their customer data does not support that) and then they get you to sign up for the $300 / month package. I am not sure how long most people stick on the platform but I do know ClickFunnels' customer attrition rate is very high. This platform is insanely difficult to learn. I have built over 50 websites in my career on a variety of platforms... ClickFunnels is by far THE worst in terms of user experience. This software is held together by rubber bands and paper clips. There are glitches that you could never discover as a user until your funnel that you spent 50+ hours building cannot work due to one of these glitches you made 5 minutes into the process. I do know ClickFunnels is currently planning a complete overhaul of their software (CF 2.0) and the people I know that have beta access have mentioned how terrible it is. Most of ClickFunnels' training material is a bit aged. So many of the "Secrets" that [SENSITIVE CONTENT] claims changed his business and produced incredible results 4+ years ago are now a bit gimmicky (ugly yellow boxes with red flashing text that says "One Time Offer").

Reasons for switching to ClickFunnels

I got tired of stitching so many addons together to get the functionality I needed. I wanted one platform that could handle all of it and I loved the education I got from ClickFunnels.

Hi Keenan, thank you for the review of your experience with us. Please if you have any questions or feedback you can email us at support@clickfunnels.com.

Replied August 2022

Reviewed March 2020

Deserves its cult following

Fantastic. It’s helped me grow my own business and my clients businesses significantly and made my life way easier.

PROS

What I like most is that it makes creating beautiful landing pages and marketing funnels stupidly easy. Gone are the days when you had to chose between incredibly restrictive templates and full custom coded HTML landing pages that took over a week to deploy. Now I can create an amazing landing page or an entire marketing funnel in a couple of hours. Been a customer for ages and I’ve used it to generate thousands of leads for clients. Absolutely love it.

CONS

The bullet point element is frustrating to use and buggy as hell thought I have figured out a way to make it behave but it could definitely be a lot better.. Also wouldn’t kill them to offer some dropdown menu functionality. Lastly the whole funnel hackers Facebook community and movement they’ve created feels a lot like a cult wing people being a bit dogmatic and set in their views about certain things... but overall these are minor grievances, clickfunnels and the education that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provides are both first rate and world class. Love it.

Reason for choosing ClickFunnels

Both great products but found clickfunnels to be a bit simpler and a bit more intuitive to learn/use

Reasons for switching to ClickFunnels

Templates were too restrictive.

Mike

Reviewed December 2022

Great Software I've Been Using For 3 Years+...

The software does its job but I wish management would improve the current product. I've bought CF 2.0 and it's not that much of an improvement from CF 1.0 apart from the UX being cleaner. I'm primarily using this software for it's one click upsell functions. But I'm very close to switching to custom Wordpress set-ups.

PROS

I love this software as it builds out an efficient sales funnel that converts traffic into customers with higher AOVs. Having used this software for 3 years+, I've become really familiar with building pages fast and efficiently. Love the founder, Russell too.

CONS

My biggest disappointment with Clickfunnels is the lack of updates and improvements to CF 1.0. Most of the community would rather have a better and improved version than to build a completely new platform in CF 2.0. For this year's Black Friday sales, web pages went DOWN, resulting in the loss of sales. This happened across many users. Page builders are still the same, with the occasional glitches; creating products across funnel pages would be long, arduous and repetitive process. URLs always come out buggy with numbers. Page templates look like websites from the early 2000s, when other products like LeadPages have cleaner and better designs. Membership sites are buggy, and confusing for the end-user.

Reason for choosing ClickFunnels

For funnels, one-click upsells/downsells.

Reasons for switching to ClickFunnels

Would like to use the one-click upsell functions.

We appreciate that you let us know about your experiences. We are always looking for ways to improve and will review your feedback. Thank you!

Replied January 2023

Mehandi

Reviewed April 2022

ClickFunnels Review

Business problems which I am solving with ClickFunnels are- creating lead gen funnels, sales and marketing funnels for our client, providing markting & social media services to our clients. Helping businesses to setup their clickfunnels accounts and handling thier automation part. Helping them bring their business online in a day. The best thing about ClickFunnels is that it brings business online in just 1 hour or so.

PROS

Most impactful features are - building an online presence with just simple drag and drop, customizable templates, super easy and fast integration with third party plaforms. Vey very easy to use. No coding or tech skill required to use ClickFunnels.

CONS

If ClickFunnels can have an inbuilt email markeing system better than their jetpack, it will be a boon for the entrepreneurs. Being a tech savvy, it was easy for me work with ClickFunnels and was super easy to start and integrate with my existing business.

Reasons for switching to ClickFunnels

We switched from wix because wix was a bit complicated for us and it was taking much of our time, but with ClickFunnels with just few clicks we can replicate and multiply our entire funnel system and hence increase in ROI.

Tobe

Reviewed February 2021

Love Click Funnels!

I have had a very pleasant overall experience with Click Funnels and recommend it to clients and colleagues all the time.

PROS

Really love how intuitive and easy to use it is. The drag and drop builder is simple and straightforward.

CONS

It can be a little buggy sometimes and clicking on certain sections that are hidden by other sections can make it hard to edit pages at times.

Reasons for switching to ClickFunnels

Really connected with the culture of CF and liked how it was easier to use.

Hi Tobi! We appreciate your review! It means a lot to us that we are helping you succeed. Thanks for being part of the ClickFunnels Family!

Replied February 2021

Fraser

Reviewed July 2021

Still an excellent Funnel Builder

It's a great way to get a multi step sales Funnel live and selling online. Like all software it has a few downsides but overall it is still an excellent tool.

PROS

It works very well, has most of the features that a marketing Funnel needs, and has good reporting throughout the different elements of a funnel.

CONS

The main issues would be the relatively high cost vs the competition, though it does continue to perform well, and and the support could be improved too.

Reason for choosing ClickFunnels

Lack of progression and updates by LeadPages.

Reasons for switching to ClickFunnels

That company pretty much shut down and was no longer a long-term option. Clickfunnels has good longevity and generally works well.

Hi Fraser, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave ClickFunnels a review. We appreciate your support!

Replied August 2021

Reviewed August 2022

Great website builder

It has been positive. I have built lot of websites for customers and they have worked just great

PROS

I really like that is very intuitive and easy to use. It gives lots of default options just to customize copy and your are ready

CONS

I think it is expensive. In marketing there are bad months with few work and monthly cost is a bit high, however it gives lots of thing in return

Reason for choosing ClickFunnels

It gave me what i was looking for. Everything in one place

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review!

Replied August 2022

Sergio

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed March 2022

All In One Landing Page Builder

PROS

Clickfunnels is beginner-friendly if you want to easily build a landing page, capture leads, convert visitors into buyers, and most importantly, increase the AOV through upsells and cross-sells

CONS

They offer a lot of upsells after you choose their plan, and their lowest pricing plan starts from 97$ which is really expensive for freelancers and newbies while offering little functionalities and features.

Reason for choosing ClickFunnels

E-commerce specialists all over the world used ClickFunnels, and because of their reviews

thanks so much for this review and we are happy to hear how much you enjoy our platform!

Replied March 2022

Karen

Internet, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2019

Clickfunnels. Is it Simple to Use?

Overall, I find the software to be great for what I am doing. I am learning how to build sales funnels and with all of the other programs that CF has, like Affiliate Bootcamp, and OFA, I have learned a lot. I am still in the process of building my income as an affiliate marketer of this product. I was disappointed with all the new changes that I feel just put more money in CF's pocket and less money to the affiliates.

PROS

When I first started with this software, I was amazed at how easily I could use the templates and set something up quickly. I wanted to learn more so I started watching the videos. What I find most helpful is the ongoing training on Facebook that you can tune in to. If you stick to it, you can learn this software, but I does take time and consistency to fully understand all of its functions.

CONS

There are parts of this software that can become very complicated. If you're not familiar with page building software it can be quite challenging. There are a lot of options out there to get help but I found customer service to be the best overall. Customer service has improved greatly from a few years ago. What I don't like now is how hard they make it to get to customer service. Submitting a ticket is hard if your questions doesnt fall directly into one of their categories. The other day I was submitting a ticket and it was downright impossible to get an answer to my question.

Reason for choosing ClickFunnels

Less kinks. Both of these alternative products are great, but have alot of bugs and problems that I found CF did not. Although CF did have some bugs, they were not enough to change my mind. Besides, I am trying to earn income through their affiliate program, so that is the only product I promote at this time.

Matthew

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2020

The worst software I have ever used

Awful, time consuming, and vert costly.

PROS

The promise ... The promise is great ... the delivery not so much

CONS

Customer support. It is non existent. Cost : it is an expensive piece of garbage that simply doesnt work Pretty much every aspect of using this awful software was something to dislike intensely

Reason for choosing ClickFunnels

The promise of a fully integrated system

Reasons for switching to ClickFunnels

The promise of a fully integrated system that would mean i could get rid of a load of other subscriptions. The reality was that one by one I ended up adding them all back in until in the end I have a simple (and not very good ) page builder calle clickfunnels costing over $250 a month. useless

Chawn

Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2020

Love the Idea But Fails in Deployment

Given what was stated above, why I try it again? Yes, I would definitely give it another go if I could launch a funnel without any hitches.

PROS

I love the concept of a functional website which is why it was an easy sell for me. The idea of being able to both market to your target audience and take them through a sales funnel/process mirrored my 20+years of success in sales. So, why not find a way to automate the process. From that perspective, I love the idea of it.

CONS

In short, after spending months working with ClickFunnel's tech folks and a good friend who had deployed many sales funnels, I was sad to put to rest my vision of launching a sales funnel for my business. We just could not work through the technical glitches.

Reasons for switching to ClickFunnels

I wanted to try something different and bought into the concept of a functional website and automated a sales funnel.

Bella

E-Learning, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2021

Click Funnels is a Waste of Money and Here's Why...

I started using Clickfunnels (CF) in Sept 2019 and ended my relationship with them in August 2020. I built an ebook funnel. It took me ages like 6 weeks because CF kept glitching this was a 3-page funnel. I have 10 years of website building experience. I would be working on an element and suddenly it wouldn't save. Sometimes it booted me out before I had a chance to save. So I had to often start all over again. I launched my funnel and it went well for a month. Then my ads were shut down because CF glitched and nobody could access my page. The communication between CF and my domain ceased. The error was on CF end. Then I could not edit my front page. It kept coming up with a save error. I contacted support and believe me when I say they are the WORST support team I have ever dealt with. I have used Katra, Kajabi, Groove Funnels, and Simvoly. CF - worst support ever! They couldn't fix it. They accused me of adding code. I proved that there was no code, they agreed and then told me the only fix was to duplicate the funnel. To delete the front page and start over again... So I turned off my ads and re-did the entire funnel as directed and launched. After 6 weeks it broke again. MOST of my traffic was being re-directed to the 404 error page I lost hundreds of dollars. Again CF started blaming me, again no code again proved it and their fix actually made it worse. To the point where my FB ad account was frozen because my potential customers could not access my site.

PROS

I liked that it's easy to use (mostly). I liked that it has templates, and if you attend the Brunson Funnel Friday's they'll give you lots of free templates. I liked that the funnels were easy to see and access in the dashboard.

CONS

I disliked the crappy support, the constant bugs, glitches, disruptions to my business because of their outdated software that they refuse to actually work on. The price is ridiculously high for what you get. The site no matter how good of a designer you are will always look shady and outdated because of the software limitations. If you complain they will block you from the group where the support tell you to go to get help when they have no clue how to fix your problem. The CF support person told me to ask random people on FB for help and to "Google it". The problem was a DEV issue, with their software it wasn't something i could Google or fix myself as I am not a CF developer. You need some good CSS to make it look half good which most people like myself don't know, but if you do use CSS they will blame you for all and every bug, glitch, or error that occurs on your funnel. Even if you don't have CSS they will still blame you and shirk all responsibility to help.

Juan

Professional Training & Coaching, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2021

It's Simple To Use Once Your Learn It, It's Lagging A Bit on Features Compared to New Competitors

I'm happy with platform and I have a sense of loyalty to it because of how easy it is to create a funnel but I do see other competitors coming up with more feature rich services at the same price point. If the funnel doesn't generate income, then there wouldn't be a reason for keeping the platform because there are better options out there. Currently, I stay with it because there are other additional value added but I can't say I will stay with them forever.

PROS

I appreciate the education and resources given by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] via different seminars, courses, and videos. There's a sense of transparency coming from him. I like the simplicity of using the tools once you get acquainted with where everything is located and how it works. It's not setup the same as WordPress or other website builders. I appreciate that their focus in on building sales funnels and not any type of website. It's a specialized website builder. I like that the elements on the page position and scale themselves automatically based on the section size they are in. This is not something available everywhere. It helps those who aren't savvy in html programming. It integrates well with stripe for payment collection and most common email marketing platforms.

CONS

I think there's a little lack of transparency that you'll need an email marketing software to properly send emails to your list. This is a hidden cost to the already $97/month cost. Their member area is very basic so one needs a different platform to setup courses if needed. Sometimes it feels like it's a cart software with a more evolved page builder but one can get that with something like Samcart or Thrivecart for much cheaper. Essentially, the user will need a few other platforms to have a proper online business system. This is not clearly stated in the marketing and it adds confusion to a new entrant. I'd by nice to have a version of proper email marketing feature inside the $97/month plan using an SMTP service so I don't have to pay for another platform and setup integrations. They could have a lower ticket price for those just starting especially since the platform cannot guarantee money generation. ClickFunnels is really more of a simplified website builder focused on building sales funnels and the $97/month price tag is a little much for something like using Samcart funnel or WordPress with Thrivecart or CartFlows.

thanks so much for leaving us this review!

Replied October 2021

SeongNgor

Writing and Editing, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2021

Excellent Support Service/Teaching

I like what I'm learning and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has shown and taught me how to use the important features that will help me to complete my funnel during this 30 day challenge. He is making the difference for me.

PROS

The technical support which I'm receiving while taking part in the OFA Challenge using ClickFunnels is above par when compared to support from other software. I would like to single out [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of this tech support for mention. He is a superb educator, teaching us, a motley group of participants of varying levels of tech knowledge about ClickFunnels. His articulation is very good, his voice is well modulated and he is very very patient, handling our questions and helping us to resolve our difficulties in the creation of our respective funnels. He is an excellent teacher, very professional and caring and I highly respect his passion for what he is doing, very unstinting in sharing his knowledge and teaching us, especially me, an old grandma, 78 years young without any tech knowledge, having been brought up in the era when there was no internet and no computer. I'm super grateful to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for his guidance and his patience . Thank s very much [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. You're one super cool gentleman.

CONS

There are so many features which need to be discovered, in my case, since I'm tech-disabled, and without any help I would be totally lost. I also feel that it is rather expensive, for me anyway, since my currency exchange rate is against me. We're RM4.20 to 1.00 USD so it is hard on my pocket , a retiree without any income except for a small pension of the equivalent of 500USD per month.

Hi SeongNgor, Thank you so much for your review! We love to hear that you are enjoying ClickFunnels and what we have to offer. Keep up the good work!

Replied April 2021