Browse Duda Reviews

Livvy from IntegrityTek

Best Software for Digital Media Agencies

I have enjoyed every part of it and geek out talking about it to clients or friends.

Pros

I love everything about it, it can be a very simple platform that you can give it to your customers for drag and drop and as complicated as completely hard code the website for it to do whatever you want. Saves on time, loads faster, love the load balancing aspect of it. Takes out so many things that I used to worry about building it in a Wordpress, PHP environment.

Cons

I have not run into it yet. Even though there might be some, the team has been very efficient to handle them .

Reasons for Choosing Duda

Duda is designed for agencies like mine and had a lot more to offer.

Reasons for Switching to Duda

I like the idea of all of it in one place and have so many test environments and builds without paying for it.

Art from Smarter By Design, Inc.

Finally!

We're a small branding and marketing company and we don't usually have super large budgets to design, develop and deliver websites. Duda helps us do that with very little complexity. It's a streamlined platform that delivers the punch and impact of more complex environments but without all of the junk that no one really needs or wants. The ease of implementation makes it possible for us to be more efficient and cost-effective on website builds.

Pros

Duda is an incredibly easy platform to work with and produce really solid websites and engaging experiences. I've worked on Wordpress (always hated it), Joomla, Drupal, Kentico, DotNet Nuke, and other platforms, but Duda is the ONLY platform I have found that makes it incredibly easy to go from design to live site with so little friction. The WYSIWYG ease of implementation has increased our profitability and productivity. It's an awesome platform and I highly recommend you check it out. You will be glad you did.

Cons

The toughest thing about using Duda is that clients and prospective clients these days ask what platform you're going to build in and since so many have heard of Wordpress it take a lot to get them to feel comfortable with the switch to Duda. Once I walk them through the back end to demonstrate the CMS they usually have an "Aha!" moment and get on board.

Reasons for Choosing Duda

It was a no-brainer. Duda has a great product that was easy to get into from day one. The cost of plans is attractive for our agency and our clients. It's a total win-win!

Reasons for Switching to Duda

Adobe Business Catalyst had been my go-to platform for 9 years until Adobe stopped supporting it and basically let it die off. They announced an end of life for the platform and I needed to identify a smart platform that would provide the ease I had experienced with Adobe but was also ready for doing business for 2019 and beyond.

Duda super easy to use not so easy on the pocket book

Super easy to use, but lack of apps and costly upgrades forced us to look elsewhere

Pros

The drag and drop was hands down our initial draw, real time edits, customization all things that sucked us in.

Cons

Right up front the cost, no free plan, so we lost money trying, the other issue was apps at the time there was only wix and weebly and Duda was limited in this respect

it seemed easier to use

Reasons for Switching to Duda

Weebly was not as intuitive as described

Used the platform for over 4 years, and still being disappointed with every update.

Awful. But I'm honestly just not sure of viable alternatives. After using the platform for the past 4 years as an end user for my own, and for my partner's businesses, I'd really like to expand and provide a full web and digital agency offering. In terms of websites, this is totally duda's thing. Custom and white-labelled branding for the editor and site stat reports is a very nice touch and makes Duda a very appealing option for fully fledged agencies. Managing user roles is a breeze too. But the thing is, little bells and whistles are fine - but only if the platform is built on a solid foundation. At the moment, it's not. It hasn't been for the past 4 years. Support isn't great either. I currently have an open support ticket for a basic issue, which is still open after 5 days. It's now weekend so I don't expect a reply until next week. The issue should be a simple one to rectify and I have suggested a fix but it is up to their dev team to implement. Luckily this isn't a client's website, but imagine if it was? How rediculous this would look to the client. Over a week to fix a simple issue? Would you really want to build an agency with this level of support? Perhaps they reserve and prioritise their support team to the bigger agencies - I don't know. So if you're a freelancer or small agency maybe stick with the good old reliable CMS that most of the web is built on (you know the one) or fully research your alternatives before you dive into the Duda nightmare.

Pros

[Quick note before I start - I've used the platform since February 2015]. There are absolutely some pros to using duda. This isn't going to be a totally negative review. But this needs to be a massive eye opener for the team so they can understand in what areas they are failing their customers. First up, as a simple WYSIWYG editor, Duda isn't doing a bad job. Trouble is, in today's market this is more of a minimum expectation, rather than a unique or coveted feature. Back in 2015 when I first subscribed, Duda was aimed more at the end user - fast forward to the present and they have marketed themselves more towards agencies and freelancers. In terms of websites built per annum, they're certainly doing a lot better than in 2015. They do listen to the community, they do ask for feedback and act on it, and they do work on useful updates. They just do it all... really slowly. Duda isn't an open source platform and unlike other platforms they don't have a strong community of developers behind them. They do however have 'duda pro' developers, but their catalogue of work (like custom widgets) is small, uncomprehensive, and unreasonably expensive. Sure, you can absolutely code widgets and write custom code for your website, but we'll cover what a horror show that is in the 'cons' section. Look, I begrudge writing negative feedback, especially when I see the hard work being done by the Duda team, but there's just no point beating around the bush, Duda is just a troubled platform.

Cons

As mentioned above, I've used Duda for over 4 years, since February 2015, so make no mistake - I know this platform inside and out. First of all... eCommerce. This is by far and away probably the worst part of the platform. Duda has a longstanding integration with eCommerce platform Ecwid. On the whole, the Ecwid platform is very good - the issue is, is that the integration you get with Duda, is not fully featured Ecwid. It has a limited feature set, and is, quite honestly, terrible. In addition, many eCommerce platforms require 'apps' or 'add-ons' to expand their functionality, whereas, duda's catalogue of apps for their eCommerce integration is pathetically small. Unless your needs (or your client's needs) are very simple, just don't bother with it. Next up, custom code. When I first signed up to Duda, it was marketed to me in such a fashion where you expected adding custom code to be a breeze. And, of course, I'm not naive - I totally get that when adding custom code to a WYSIWYG editor there is going to be multiple cases of conflicting lines of code. But the functionality of Duda is quite basic, and sometimes you do need to augment that functionality with custom code, which is, well... an absolute nightmare. Don't expect support to help either - they'll just suggest you pay a 'duda pro' to fix it for you. Get to grips with not writing clean code - official support advice for CSS was to just bang !important on everything and bang it in the site wide stylesheet.

Most flexible for custom layouts

It's a pretty quick process to get started. Pick a plan, preview designs in desktop/tablet/mobile views to your heart's content, and go. I look forward to trying their phone support, as when I signed up there was only e-mail support, which has variable responsiveness. Having said that, they do want to help and usually come up with a solution. I liked the platform enough, I started another website with it and will probably have yet another one soon. The user interface is pretty simple, considering how complex the tasks are.

Pros

Duda has a broad set of tools and templates, which are quite easy to customize. The editing tools, publishing updates, and finished websites load quickly. Newly available phone support is a nice addition. You can also save complex groups of laid-out components (called "sections") for easy repetition (and then customization) across your sites.

Cons

Some options for fine-tuning design details are left out or not available in certain views (mobile versus desktop).

Reasons for Choosing Duda

I had to make a decision between WordPress, Squarespace, and Duda. I went with Duda because it allowed more drag-and-drop control over the design of the pages.

Reasons for Switching to Duda

iWeb, while brilliant for its time, was incredibly outdated. It was super easy to use and allowed lots of control over the layout and design. Duda was the only solution that allowed anywhere close to that degree of control and allows the client to log in and safely make changes without hurting your layout.

Michael from Protellus

Duda is a Perfect Web Site Platform for Small to Medium Businesses

Providing affordable SEO optimized responsive websites for solopreneurs.

Pros

The combination of predefined templates, super easy editing, and flexibility to extend the functionality with HTML and widget editors make for a powerful web development and hosting platform that's ideal for most small and medium businesses.

Cons

Limited options for only including videos from 3rd party hosts. It would be nice to have greater control over thumbnails and end-screens rather than be subject to YouTube's restrictions. As the importance of video grows, the impact of this limitation also grows.

Reasons for Choosing Duda

Duda was simpler to use.

Reasons for Switching to Duda

I was more efficient using Duda's editor and with better results.

Lois from Loma Digital

Modern, easy to use drag n drop builder

Overall I am enjoying my experience with Duda, building modern and responsive and good-looking websites has never been easier - or quicker.

Pros

I am using it under the Whitelabel Snapps.ai. What I like most about it is how easy it is to use - it's a website builder for idiots. Also, in comparison to Weebly, it is an absolute dream in terms of speed and customisability. I also appreciate the inbuilt SEO.

Cons

I least like the pricing with Snapps - compared to its counterparts, it is quite expensive. Especially if you have an agency where you own multiple websites, the costs can add up quite quickly, whereas if you built the same sites on something like WP it is essentially free.

Reasons for Choosing Duda

I didn't choose over, I chose alongside. I use Duda for very quick web builds using templates if I have the cash to throw at it, but if I am being more thrifty and working on something a bit higher level or custom I use WordPress.

Reasons for Switching to Duda

Weebly (I use both normal and Designer versions) is just incredibly slow and glitchy. What takes me 5 seconds in Duda (snapps) might take me 2 minutes in Weebly.

Michael from WSI

Surprisingly powerful--it's not what you think.

As a marketing company, this makes my life SO MUCH EASIER. I used to build in wordpress, which is fine, but this is about half the time, and the websites look the same. Very easy to add the things you want to make the sites really sing.

Pros

Simple to bang out a website, the Interface is easy to use and even fun. I really like how the sites come together, you can easily see how they will look on desktop, mobile, and tablet.

Cons

Some limitations in how you put the sites together, it can be annoying to be stuck to the four column design that is common across the web. They've got a new feature rolling out that is supposed to resolve this.

Reasons for Choosing Duda

The price is right, the interface is great, the output is powerful.

Reasons for Switching to Duda

Similar editing interface, but this is so much simpler that it's silly I ever fought the wordpress beast.

René from Gourmet On Wheels Inc.

Building websites is hard? Not any longer

Switching from using a web builder/designer to do it myself was too easy. I recommend it to everyone.

Pros

Setting up my new website was so easy, I completed it in 2 months. Then adding the storefront that took a few hours.

Cons

It does not integrate new Ecwid options fast enough.

Reasons for Choosing Duda

It was competitively priced, the ease of use, and the included belles and whistles.

Reasons for Switching to Duda

Using an outside source took too long and was costing us money every month.

Alexis from Get More Reviews

Great DIY website platform for individuals or small agencies

Been a duda user for years and have built many websites on this platform. Very easy to use.

Pros

Duda makes it incredibly easy to build a really well-designed website. Mobile responsiveness is baked right in however you can also edit the site for different device screens individually. Lots of features and pre-built templates/sections to make it easy. Drag and drop editor is simple to use.

Cons

As a basic website user, Duda has all I need and more. If you are looking for super advanced editing capabilities and SEO features, it may not have everything you need.

Reasons for Choosing Duda

Duda had white-labeling capabilities for agencies.

MEHROSE from Macro Digital Media

Web designing looks easy with Duda

Duda can be used by everyone but it has great scope for freelancers and web designers to create easy tools and logos in real quick.

Pros

Amazing range of applications and widgets for you to add and even create your own customized applications. Too easy to generate tools to work with and make the website looks mesmerizing.

Cons

I have no issues with Duda as I love working with Duda but the only thing that makes me sad is pricing which is too high and no free plans for beginners to get entertain.

Adam from Squideo Ltd

Has bridged the gap for our agency

Overall, really really good. It's saved us from hiring a full time developer. Hope my review does not sound negative, this is just some constructive criticism.

Pros

We were about to hire a full stack developer, no need for now, we just outsource any complex bits of code to another company Websites nice and fast to build, reducing our quotes to clients, or increasing profit margin, though sometimes can be restrictive and we are unable to do exactly as our design suggests. Fairly easy to use interface.

Cons

Some controls not very intuitive Often hard to get things where you want on the page without disturbing Frustrating that elements can't be 'locked' between resolutions, the build process would be so much faster if we weren't switching back between devices getting things just right, or recreating rows because we could not find a compromise. Some menu's appear slightly offscreen depending on where they are, this can be frustrating Sometimes buttons overlap and it's impossible to select the area you need without copying and pasting the row to alleviate this problem Sometimes we're unable to move pages around properly (they would not go where dropped), by duplicating the page we were able to place the duplicate in the right place. We've had an issue where hex codes are identical between rows, though they are not seamless and there appears to be a slight variation in colour between them both (you can see where they join). Or client noticed this and there was nothing we could do. As a paying customer I don't thing email-only support is enough, we have a couple of websites on Duda already and it can be frustrating having to wait for an email reply, especially when it goes back and forth when a phone call would make this much faster. We have had to inform both clients sites we're producing on Duda there will be a delay while we wait for a response from Duda support, to which they reply 'just call them!' Widgets library still pretty small, though I expect this will grow over time.

Speed

Wendie from Designs by Storm, LLC

Great for No-Code Web Design Agencies!

I moved my entire web design business to Duda after Business Catalyst shut down and it has the the best experience! I have been able to more than triple my client base in a matter of months with new leads coming in daily. I have brought on several interns and are training them on the platform as well. They also love what it can do.

Pros

1) The platform's look and feel is end-user friendly. It's simple icons make learning your way around fast and easy. 2) It has the look of a drag-n-drop tool but is PACKED FULL of functionality - which is key! Everything from being able to quickly and easily make parallax scrolling, to creating and inserting entire pages or sections. This is huge when you want to use your favorite section from a different template. 3) Personalization features is wonderfully easy to use. The build workflows are intuitive (nicely done Duda!) so you don't feel like you need to be an expert coder (or a coder at all) to make these custom features to work. 4) Client management is great - it also allows me to assign interns to assist with specific site builds without giving them the 'keys to the kingdom'. Team management works well to for my designers who need access to all sites rather than a select few. 5) There are so many thing I love about this platform It would be hard to list them all, but ease of use and functionality, are among the top.

Cons

1) Would love to see the ability to do more with form submission content. The screen that captures form responses is very limited and does not allow (native to the product) much to be done with the information. With that said, there are many integrations that do allow for additional stuff to be done with contact form submission data (Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, Chat clients etc,.) 2) Occasionally, the platform seems to stick (does not happen very often) and have had an issue with the collect client content form not being disabled causing images to be duplicated. Customer support is very responsive which is great and issues rarely arise. 3) I would love the ability to create training sites on this platform, meaning I need the ability to create membership based sites (using time released modules would be a HUGE benefit as well).

JOHN from Arizona Brewery Tours

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

DUDA - can I get a minute of you time?

Overall we are very happy with the product. It is very fast to implement a website.

Pros

We found DUDA very intuitive and their support videos are informative. The layout and menu are quick and it is easy to access the tools you need. All the built-in widgets are easy to drag into the page. It's simple to use, quick to implement, SSL and DNS settings are straightforward.

Cons

Accounting and the relation plan upgrading and downgrading are cumbersome and involve more time and require a human interface as opposed to clinking some buttons and a lot more time is involved than should be. Very frustrating when moving from Basic Plan to an agency plan. They say they are aware of problems and are working to make it better. I believe them because it is that bad. Ah, growing pains. We feel some of the support answers are a bit smug. And we do not ask questions that are in the FAQs or support docs.

Reasons for Choosing Duda

We chose Duda for its documented higher load times. We also validated this ourselves against similar platforms. We were impressed. We liked the inviting colors of the user interface.

Reasons for Switching to Duda

To spend less time with security maintenance and faster site implementation.

Valentin from Hello Web

Intuitive, easy to use, powerfull

I started using the Duda platform from day 1 and I use it daily for clients' sites. Sometimes I start a new site from scratch or use a ready made template and start configuring and personalising the new site immediately. I have many tools for collecting customer feedback and securing the sites easily. I use a complete white label version of the desktop and on-the-go editors, website preview tools, for client dashboard and login page. My clients can manage and edit their own sites, all under my brand.

Pros

The website builder if filled with widgets and sections and you get speed and efficiency at every stage of the site building process. Client management helps a lot and the preview function makes good steps in landing new clients. Building responsive websites for clients is now more fun. An intuitive drag-and-drop interface enables us to build great websites with no need to code.The support is always top class and I have all financial information organised in the Duda dashboard.

Cons

Building more complex websites needs separate integrations with external services. Duda allows integrations and you can build almost any site you can imagine, but sometimes you will need separate integrations with other platforms. Not sure yet if this is a bad or a good thing.

Reasons for Switching to Duda

The easiness of use and the dashboard tools make building websites fast and fun.

Great for Agencies

We became Duda Agency partners with the goal of bringing our web development in-house while moving to a simple UX interface that anybody could use. Since becoming partners, we've tripled our website development business in the last year with large margins... and superior site designs and underlying code that we trust to deliver positive experience for our clients.

Pros

Duda allows us to easily create beautiful websites for our clients, with features that lend themselves to natural upsells and ongoing retainer work. We used to shy away from website development and design work because of the headaches of outsourcing or older CMS systems that we didn't feel comfortable in. This is a modern UX interface that both our internal team and clients love after hand-off. And the fact that it has full developer backend capabilities means were not limited in creative development work that goes beyond the basic template designs. For that reason alone, it is heads and tails above the other popular CMS systems like Wix and Wordpress and SquareSpace.

Cons

Customer service is pretty slow, even for agency partners. Ive heard that phone support is faster...but its a tech company and they have a chat functionality, so they should prioritize that channel more so than phone. Also there are some occasional glitches with adding custom javascript as it seems to interfere with their base code files. But that's only applicable to fairly robust technical implementations. We'd ideally like the integrations to be more robust as well for direct connections to common CRMs and other third party tools. But again, none of that outweighs the overall benefit of Duda.

Brian from Aespire

The right choice for agency profitability

I can replicate my design templates which decreases my build time and increases my profitability. Duda is open to product improvement suggestions. Overall, I love Duda. It's a core part of our strategy to develop sites faster and more profitable. I am excited for the future growth of my agency with Duda.

Pros

As an agency owner, the white label options enable me to reinforce my brand and company to my clients. Unlike consumer-oriented website builders, there's no upselling, annoying advertising, or constant attempts to distract me from my work on the technology, services, restaurant, software, and other types of websites we create. Support is quick and convenient. I can share site management with my clients, with specific permissions for specific individuals. Duda features customization and personalization features that should help any local business sell more and become more profitable. The drag and drop, on-screen editing is delightful. Easier than any consumer-level website builder, far easier than WordPress — and more secure from hacking!

Cons

Lack of dynamic page content (Disclaimer—this is a feature that has been publicly announced as under development with no ETA as of this date). As a Joomla expert, I'm accustomed to flexibility with the data and content within my CMS. Limited functionality for custom social sharing images (if you're a heavy social media user). You can workaround this limitation if you know some basic HTML and aren't afraid to access the code base. Lack of categories in page creation.

Jason from Hickman.io

An Ok Software For Agencies & Developers

My overall experience with Duda has been good. Starting out as an agency, it has allowed us to grow at a fast rate and serve our customers well. However, as we have grown their have been challenges we have had to overcome and use different platforms to meet that criteria.

Pros

I like the Duda platform for a couple of reasons. One the platform allows you to crank out multiple websites at very quick turnarounds . The Software also provides a great white-label experience for customers. The mobile editor is great.

Cons

There are many flaws to the Duda platform. The first is that any changes you make to the tablet version of a website also reflect on the desktop version. This can be a hassle when it comes to making sure everything appears correctly. Also, the platform lacks a good amount of professional features such as advanced animations, CMS (which is a must have for some websites), and a good amount of pre made templates. Right now the selection is very limited.

William from Bluebranch

Duda is all I use now!

Per my previous comments, I am building high-quality sites in less time. This benefits my clients and also helps to grow my business.

Pros

I like the ease of use. I believe it allows me to build great sites with excellent functionality in a lot less time than the tools I formerly used. This allows me to provide a more affordable service to my clients. As a 5-year White Label partner I get grade person to person support whenever I call with an issue or problem. In short, I am fully sold on the Duda product.

Cons

The first few years that I used the Duda product I encountered fairly frequent bugs and frustrations with things that either didn't work as expected or unavailable capabilities that I needed. In the past several years, however, the product has evolved to the point where I rarely encounter such issues.

Bob from Profit Partners

This has it all

We build and maintain websites for clients around the globe... no better product to deliver a high quality solution.

Pros

Duda is simple and easy to use - makes great looking sites and has all the bells and whistles you need to build a website, get found and make money. No need to worry about widget updates here - Duda takes care of it all. SEO is a breeze and all our sites are at the top of Google. Customer service is the best - never leaves you stuck. SSL certs are free - everyone else is still charging $50-$75 year... Face it, this is a MOBILE world and if you are not working in a mobile friendly builder, you will lose... Duda is a No Brainer!

Cons

Would like more apps integrated into the platform. Would like to have email included in the hosting.

Ayo from One Idea Consultancy Ltd.

Almost 10 Years Building Sites, Nothing Like Duda Yet

Now I am a teacher of Computer Science and working my business in digital marketing for almost 10 years now. Able to use Duda as an apprenticeship tool for my student to work on real life project and earn money almost immediately has been unbelievable. I couldn't learn all on Wordpress talk less of teaching student to build website. However, since most people are used to Word processing and PowerPoint tools, it seems like they're using the same tools but only this time professionally in terms of rendering a service.

Pros

It is ridiculously easy to use. Thought a client under 20 minutes to update their contents to the site under my whitelabel platform. The value for money is incredible.

Cons

If possible, without compromising what it is now, add some features like colour picker, user login features, etc., emerging social media feeds like Instagram, FB etc.

Walter from INTEGRA Srl

La piattaforma per le agenzie

La piattaforma Duda ha cambiato il servizio che offriamo in meglio. Ci permette velocità di realizzazione e ottimi risultati di performance e indicizzazione. Creare siti straordinari non è mai stato così semplice.

Pros

La possibilità di avere tutti i siti creati sotto controllo e il fatto che i siti raggiungono performance altissime.

Cons

Ci potrebbe essere un maggiore sviluppo di template di base. Si potrebbe velocizzare il collegamento a Ecwide.

Bernie from Wild Mouse Design

Collaboration with clients and team is a breeze!

I really like that I do not need to update or even think about them, when Duda makes a change it is automatic. I really grew tired of keeping everything up to date. My build time is much better and all my work is saved as I go. Really, for me, I am so used to using Duda now, I forget how much more efficient I am using it... until I log into an old Wordpress site. Duda is great for me, though I am sure it's not for everyone, I just happen to love it! I highly recommend.

Pros

I don't like Duda, I love Duda! It is so intuitive and simple! Working from one dash I can go through all my clients sites to make changes swiftly. I use many photos and I love the organizational tools for files. Duda optimizes images for me saving me time, and the page speed of the sites are great! There are many other things about Duda I appreciate!

Cons

Well nothing is perfect but I find everything I needed was there, some extra features would be great. It is comforting to see they are continually improving adding new, most desired features and those added are many times decided through community polls, they also listen to the needs of the community.

I like it and it works great on so many levels, but there are some pain points

Pros

I love the ease of the software and how structurally when you copy a row, it stays the same across all platforms The stats is amazing and is a really big sell for a lot of clients.

Cons

I do not like how you a restricted in a lot of ways with the design. It is hard to go outside of the box and have unique ideas. I do not like how the blog doesn't allow you to change the font size of the title of each blog. I realize that it is tied to the h3 tag, but I wish that capability would be implemented. I do not like how whenever we have a technical issue and bring it up to support, it seems like our issue isn't important. Now I understand that we aren't the only client, but we are bringing things up that need to be fixed and we are getting responses where people either 1. Seem like they don't care to figure it out. 2. tell us that that issue is not actually happening.

September 2016

Frederic B

September 2016

Not working in over a month

I would like to leave indformation about my experience with Duda Mobile Software. I purchased the lifetime membership a few months ago so I could have my site on both IPhone and Android. I spent over a week setting up the sites on both mobile devices. After I was finished I published them and thought all was ok. This was back over a month ago. I checked out my Android version of the site on my Samsung Edhe Plus and the site wasn't working. I reported this to the Duda Support team . Mind you, this was over a month ago. thing. It's a long process and they will call me when it's fixed. Well it's been over a month and nothing else has happened . I have told the company that I will be writing a review about was has happened to me. I have an IPhone and and Andeoid phone . The IPhone works just fine on my new mobile site. I have told Duda more than once that if you depress one of the other buttons on my Android site labeled " our hours or "about us" then the site works ok. I have received no response from them on this information . I will update this post as I receive information from Duda Thank you reading this Sincerely, Frederic F

Pros

I would like to leave indformation about my experience with Duda Mobile Software. I purchased the lifetime membership a few months ago so I could have my site on both IPhone and Android. I spent over a week setting up the sites on both mobile devices. After I was finished I published them and thought all was ok. This was back over a month ago. I checked out my Android version of the site on my Samsung Edhe Plus and the site wasn't working. I reported this to the Duda Support team . Mind you, this was over a month ago. The response I received was to try a few things that might work to correct the issue. Nine of these ideas worked. I was advised that this would be a big problem and would take some time to fix. I asked for a discount because of the issue and was given one. I have repeaditly contacted them to get an update and it's always the same thing. It's a long process and they will call me when it's fixed. Well it's been over a month and nothing else has happened . I have told the company that I will be writing a review about was has happened to me. I have an IPhone and and Andeoid phone . The IPhone works just fine on my new mobile site. I have told Duda more than once that if you depress one of the other buttons on my Android site labeled " our hours or "about us" then the site works ok. I have received no response from them on this information . I will update this post as I receive information from Duda Thank you reading this Sincerely, Frederic

Pablo from WSI Mobilizing Minds

Faster site building

Simple great!, faster building and maintenance then lower operative times and costs

Pros

With Duda, I have been able to build new sites faster and having them on air in just a week! Easy to use and to transfer the management site to the customer.

Cons

On eCommerse are some SEO Titles and descriptios repeated for three URLs.

Reasons for Switching to Duda

To reduce operative time and costs

Torbjørn from RD Webdesign

Industry: Online Media

We're so happy with Duda!

We save a lot of time, both at support and at production and design. We also have access to a support department that always resolves our issues. Our company has become more efficient, and we are now able to compete better than before.

Pros

We enjoy that Duda has a lot of powerful features, easy and accessible support and that we are getting new features often. It's easy to use for our clients, and our designers enjoy the ease of Duda compared to other platforms. We moved to Duda from Weebly with all of our clients about 18 months ago, and we are happy we did.

Cons

We would love the program to be translated into Norwegian, which is the worst for us right now. We would also like the invoices to be more specific, as well as we think the price is a little steep for a small agency. However - we find the service so valuable to us, that we think it's OK.

Lee from Sydney PA Hire

Easy to Cancel Online & Even Refunded - Wow

I only stopped using it because I upgraded from a static HTML site to responsive Wordpress site. I actually forgot that I had a paid subscription & just noticed when the annual payment went through my credit card. Totally my fault but I was disappointed that I had wasted $80 odd dollars. I immediately went online & cancelled which was a nice surprise because other companies make it hard to cancel by making you ring tech support then they do the hard sell but not Duda. I was then pleasantly surprised that they actually refunded my subscription! Much appreciated. Most companies would just keep it.

Pros

It was very easy to import my non-mobile site into a mobile friendly version.

Cons

It still needed a bit of formatting but that's to be expected.

Duda is a pleasant surprise!

Probably about the best low-code website builder we've used -- we haven't had time to test it's form gathering or CMS capabilities -- the HTML editor is perhaps only matched by Versoly. The learning curve is also much better than Webflow with comparable results.

Pros

We accidentally discovered Duda while researching low-code platforms, as it is mostly targeted to use by marketing agencies -- it's a very pleasant low-code platform -- fast, clean, productive.

Cons

A subtlety that most others would miss -- we index websites, and the means by which Duda publishes text content and image content makes it harder to index than sites built on platforms such as WordPress.

Reasons for Choosing Duda

Faster UX, more design flexibility.

Reasons for Switching to Duda

Faster UX, more design flexibility.

Duda Mobile has Continuously Raised the Bard

Pros

Over the course of 4 years that I have used the platform I have seen continued improvement of functionality, design, and tools that eventually placed it at the top of my list for best "do it yourself" web builders.

Cons

While Duda has done a good job of improving their templates as of late, the software is most useful to those who have well formed design skills. I would like to see their templates continue to improve in design structure. As it stands Duda is far superior for SEO and flexibility of functions, but does not meet the design standard that other website builders such as Squarespace have set.

Axel from Wolvesales

Great tools and support

I help companies to increase their sales through marketing strategies and I usually offer to rebuild their websites and Duda makes this super easy

Pros

They are very intuitive, you can easily build an optimized website for every niche... they also have a good support which if very important for me

Cons

Sometimes the support with the basic plan which is through e-mails is not very fast.. probably because I’m from mexico and the company is based on a different country

Richard from ProblemSlvd

Does what most CMS cannot

With Duda I no longer have to do everything myself. It is easy enough to allow clients to change and upload content when they want to. There are no worries about the white screen of death with WordPress when you update a plugin. Also the personalization and analytics they provide skip having to use data studio and what not.

Pros

I tried all the different CMS platforms. I mean almost all of them. And nothing was quite as simple as Duda for my web design agency. They are specialized in this niche so if you are planning on starting a web design agency look no further ✊

Cons

Not enough apps to add to your sites as WordPress has. Lack of membership site capability.

Reasons for Choosing Duda

Because of its responsiveness and speed

Reasons for Switching to Duda

White screen of death with WordPress plugins and hard to teach clients to upload their own content on WordPress.

Shawn from Clover Creative Group

Duda CMS

Our overall experience has been truly fantastic. The company is constantly evolving and staying up to date as far as our needs go. When you call for support, the staff is truly top notch. Fast and always extremely helpful.

Pros

Our clients really like the ease of use. Also, the sites "out of the box" are very well optimized which is a huge benefit to small businesses that can't afford SEO work on top of site design and development. Small to medium size businesses really benefit the most with Duda in my opinion.

Cons

You do get access to the code of the site, but integration with third-party applications and services like SalesForce is not seamless. Not impossible at all, but sometimes you d need some custom development work to make some aspects work better for your clients.

Bram from Webily

Very great software

Duda is a great platform which fits my clients’ needs and has awesome support, great features, webinars and a huge resource center.

Pros

Frequent updates with new features, stability, speed, top-quality

Cons

Should be advertised more for web design companies only

Reasons for Choosing Duda

Duda seemed to offer better quality and stability.

Reviews by others

John from Champion Community Calendar

Excellent product!

Our overall experience with Duda has been amazing. It is a great product and a great value for the price. We will continue to use it in the future!

Pros

This software is extremely easy to use and very intuitive. We had our first website up and running in minutes! The offering of widgets, templates and sections makes it very easy to create a stunning responsive website. Customer service is very knowledgeable and good at pinpointing the issue for quick resolution.

Cons

I would like to see more integration with different social platforms such as Pinterest, Instagram and Google My Business.

Mark from Web Zulu

Duda suits 90% of my project requirements

I've received really good support from Duda both from accounts and technical questions. They typically respond within 24 hours. Overall the software meets my requirements for small-medium projects and allows me to complete projects in a fraction of the time it used to take me using other programs.

Pros

Duda is the website builder that I've been searching for a while. My prerequisites in choosing a new platform were - 1. Fast build of websites 2. Easy to train clients on how to use 3. Fast & easy set up of SSL Certificate & 4. Hosted solution for hassle-free updates. Duda delivers on all these with flying colours.

Cons

The standard page design layouts are narrower in width than templates I've used in the past so can be a little inflexible for the novice user.

Max from Edvomark

Industry: Market Research

So much better

Pros

used to build websites with wordpress but duda is much better so nice to have every website in one dashboard

Cons

pricing isnt the cheapest but good value if you consider whitelabel and custom domains

Robin from WebsiteFreaks.net

Duda blows away the competition

Nothing, but good. A client turned them onto them in 2015. I have slowly been moving older clients over to this. 18 clients so far. :)

Pros

I like that it is intuitive and easy to use. I like all the bells and whistles and the lifetime purchase. The support staff totally ROCKS. I can get slick beautiful websites with a nice backend and a great support staff which is wonderful. The SSL is included in the price. I actually will not build a new website for a new client without them.

Cons

Wish I could have more items in the store for free.

Top of the line product!

I have been a Duda Pro since they only provided a mobile platform and they have done nothing but improve since they started the D1 platform.

Pros

It is easy to use, does not require knowledge of coding, yet if you are knowledgeable in coding, you are able to get to the code. The product is always evolving and they pay attention to their customers and their wants and needs.

Cons

There is really nothing that I can say that I don't like as they listen when there is a problem and work with their Pros until the issue is resolved or fixed.

Overall very happy

I have used the Duda platform for over 6 years and I love it.

Pros

I love the platform and love the contant updates and improvements.

Cons

Only, two real issues: One, I am an invoiced used so I never get the special discounted rate for my sites. It seems that if I have earned the ability to be invoiced I should receive the best pricing. Two, I wish we were able to add some wordpress plugins to the site. There are a lot of tools I word love to add if I can please let me know how.

Fantastic Company

Pros

+ Easy to Use + Beautiful Design Features + Great Selection of Templates and Pre-designed Sections to Use + Wide Arrange of Features + Fantastic Customer Support + Amazing and Helpful Support Centre with Great Resources + Pleasure To Work With + Reliable and Secure Hosting + Fantastic Bank of Free Images + Frequent and Amazing Upgrades + On Hand Analytics

Cons

+ High Hosting Fees - Need To Be More Competitive + Coding Compatibility Limited

Rick from webmarketingshop

Duda ease of use

Excellent except when an online store customer comes along. We have to resort to using woocommerce which is much more cumbersom and difficult to use than ecwid. The problem is not with ecwid but with Duda restricting use of apps that ecwid offers to add additional capabilities that customers demand.

Pros

This the easiest and most importantly fastest platform for building websites.

Cons

The e-commerce platform is only ecwid. Duda restricts use of essential addons necessary to build a competitive store design that ecwid offers.

rodrigo from geekcomputer

duda pro

the responsive is great

Pros

is responsive design, use zurb foundation framework

Cons

the websites don’t adapt in the desktop navigator only on devices

zurb framework use

to many plugins

Matt from Amplify My Business

Best site builder for Agencies

We've built over 100 sites on the platform and it's been a very reliable tool. My main complaint is that the white label features are not powerful enough for me to offer their builder as a standalone tool for my clients.

Pros

I love the White Label features and how quickly I can launch sites with Duda

Cons

I wish that the per site cost would be much cheaper for reseller. It makes it hard to compete with our platforms that are essentially the same price when we still have to add our markups

Claudia from Wordflirt, LLC

A great white label solution for agencies

I'm very pleased with Duda! I was tired of dealing with Wordpress - it's too complicated and I'm not a developer. This is an inexpensive solution that I can offer my clients who are just starting out or don't have a big budget to get a website. I'm able to provide them with a gorgeous, modern website that helps them convert visitors into customers. Big thumbs up!

Pros

It's easy to use and provides nearly everything a company could want for a nice looking website. I like the templates and they continue to add more of everything - templates, features, etc. It has helped me grow my business.

Cons

Some things are restrictive, like the ecommerce solution and the blog, but it's getting better. The customer service has lagged a bit since I started with them a couple of years ago, and I guess it's due to growing pains. Still, they respond and are helpful.

Barry Lee from Piston Design

The creative choice

The speed in which i can produce, edit and submit white labelled content to my clients is a game-changer. So impressed with Duda, its staff and its UI.

Pros

Merging from Adobe products, i have found, although sometimes glitchy, the overall performance of the software has assisted me in producing websites faster and with more features than previous.

Cons

It can be glitchy and there are some limitations within the 'plugins' such as store front and the blog.

BrianD from Get Social Solutions

The Best Builder by Far

Pros

It's quite simply the best website builder available. I have used Wix, Godaddy and Wordpress and nothing comes close. It's so easy to use, and once you get the hang of it, the sky's the limit. It's packed with features that you would normally have to pay extra for. Duda include them all. The biggest bonus is the free ssl certificate which is a dream to install.

Cons

My only beef would be customer care. Working in Africa and not being able to get support until America wakes up. Generally speaking the support is good, always friendly, patient staff manning the chat.

Wardell from WSJR Holdings, LLC

Duda is a beast!

I am solving my clients turnkey website needs.

Pros

I've been using for several years! It is by far the best development platform on the market. The ease of use, the exceptional support team, and the continued evolvement of the platform is why I will use Duda as long as I am developing websites!

Cons

I can't say I dislike anything about Duda. They always improving their software and keeping it ahead of its competitors!

Henry from New Wave Digital Designs

Duda is always our first option for new website creation

Pros

Duda's website builder offers a unique experience for entry level designers and site owners to build and maintain a professional, polished website, while allowing the custom flexibility for advanced developers to created a unique, beautiful design.

Cons

The CSS transfer from desktop to mobile is not the best. Lack of indepth Events widget. Cannot integrate a database

Ivey Patton, from Durango Digital Marketing

Love Duda white label

Love this easy to use software. Fast, responsive, and easy sites with excellent SEO and great optimization for all devices built in!

Pros

This easy to use web builder offers beautiful websites that check all the boxes. All of my clients love their sites...from ecommerce to landing pages to blogs and Duda is able to 'grow' with their changing needs.

Cons

Would love to see more design templates.