Browse Vistaprint Builder Reviews

christopher from Curb Appeal Lawn Care LLC

Our experiance with vistaprint

Was the first place we went to for a website that we paid for. Was what we wanted and we had complete control of everything about it

Pros

The ease of use and the fact they had templets already that you could go in and edit and add your info and change some things up some was great. Also alot of features and still only pay a small fee a month. compaired to others

Cons

cant really say there was anything bad to say. never had an issue and website was always up and running. I guess if anything they could put more effort with the seo side of things. I know cant make everyone on first page and at the top

Reasons for Switching to Vistaprint Builder

wanted more options and also other features

Great Option For Smaller Businesses

Good. Unlike competitors, they have strong customer service.

Pros

Kind of Similar to Wix. I had only recently heard about Vista Digital and decided to give it a try. I like that the pricing packages are more all-encompassing than Wix. With so many websites, there are a ton of different bills to keep track of, but Vista makes it easier.

Cons

This is not a major complaint, but more templates is always helpful when building a site. It is not unique to Vista though. I'm sure as the product matures, they'll get more templates. For people just starting out, it is worth checking out what Vista has.

Reasons for Switching to Vistaprint Builder

I have many websites and pay a lot each month for host, domain, email, etc., so I am looking to reduce costs.

Erin from Spcs

Great software, great customer service!

Overall, it’s great! Especially for small businesses. I have bought business cards there, Christmas and thank you cards, and more! One time I didn’t care for the quality of the print job, which may have been my fault with the image I used, but they replaced my order with little questions asked!

Pros

I started using Vistaprint over 10 years ago, and it s only gotten better! It is easy to use, lots of features, and lots of different options - personalized cards, notecards, mousepads, promotional products, napkins, etc etc!

Cons

Sometimes I don’t need 50 or 100 of something, so the minimum quantities may hold me back. With that being said,however, it is still a good price for what you get. Also, last time I was in there, I couldn’t select things like rounded corners in my postcards I was ordering, but it may have changed since then.

Tracey from Gatlins

Very Basic Website Builder

Dismal and unreliable. Holding domains hostage, non existant service (both technically and customer service wise) and over priced for spotty services. Website can work ok today and be down tomorrow.

Pros

Back in 07-08, it was ideal to get a website built and running quick.

Cons

If you want to be able customize and make your website look and perform professionally go elsewhere. This website builder is very limited. It also constantly crashes if you don't keep a constant eye on it. Even then when you contact customer service there is little they can do on their part and couldn't care less if it's a business website and you losing business while your site is down... shows one building platform on their website but even after upgrading I'm stuck with the same building platform I originally started with in 07. A huge headache to pay and still have to babysit them to make sure your website is still working like it should. Not to mention that the forms tool you can input into your website to have customer contact you or collect information, is suppose to email you when I customer send a completed form... I went days not knowing customers contacted me bc I wasn't sent email notifications and didn't physically sign in to my website> dashboard> form submissions. Do not rely on that tool at all to stay in contact with your clientel.

Lady from Better Health for Women and Men

My true review of Vista Print

The company is just great. Nothing wrong with them

Pros

They help you to be successful. Everything you need in one place. CS is wonderful. They take time.

Cons

There is nothing wrong with this company. Their goal is to help you be successful. I can not lie.

Reasons for Switching to Vistaprint Builder

Money was tight. They tried to work with me. But I was taken care of my mother. It was just too much. But I am coming back to them. Because they really have the heart to see people become successful

Haley from Reach and Reiki

Good but not great for older populations

It’s just fine. I enjoy using it but my older generational clients cannot seem to figure it out. Speaking on their behalf, I must say they are frustrated and likely to quit using it because it’s not as easy as other platforms.

Pros

There are so many different options, templates, and things that you can make with vistaprint. And the cool thing is that it’s pretty easy to seamlessly transfer designs from one medium to another (think from your business card to a poster). I’ve personally made notebooks, cards, tshirts, flyers, and posters on vistaprint for quite a few different clients and have been really impressed with everything. I do appreciate that *most* templates are almost entirely customizable: colors, size, fonts, etc.

Cons

I just don’t find myself totally enjoying the process. I think that the program itself is a bit touchy and unless you’re tech savvy, you’ll struggle. I personally find vistaprint really easy to use but my older clients seem to struggle with it. I think that the customization process could be a bit more user friendly and detailed out: think giving more clear instructions about what to do. My clients were frustrated and annoyed with the platform. Also, choosing any of the standard/ free options are a waste of time. The quality is so poor and the product itself disintegrates within a few days or regular use. Considering just how expensive everything is, I would expect the quality of paper and material to be a little bit better. Honestly the free or standard options are a rip off.

Reasons for Choosing Vistaprint Builder

I didn’t. I actually do prefer Canva to vistaprint. I use vistaprint now as a backup - when I want to use an older design that I previously used or when I can’t find what I’m looking for on Canva (posters, flags, etc)

Nachi from Live Like YOU, Now! Coaching & Mentoring

A lifesaver and vital to my business

Pros

You know when something is so vital to your life that you don't really even know what to say about it? That's vista print for me. It is my go to for everything! If they sold food, I'd probably check it out as well. VIsta print has been key in my business and personal life that I don't know what people who do not know about it do.

Cons

The only con that comes to mind is that vista print is not the next door neighbor I can do hangout with just to hangout with. But really, I cannot think of anything. All that comes to mind is that I wish they still had the option to add a calendar to the back of a business card.

Nuha from Ascend Physical Therapy

Vistaprint is one of the most customer centric companies out there!

Pros

Customer service is like no other and is 24/7, using their system is very easy and user friendly, and if you do have an issue, the reps go in there themselves and make the changes for you. Although I do like to support local business, vistaprint is usually my go to for any business marketing needs and always offers the best price and value for your money and product! Speaking of products, the end result always exceeds my expectations.

Cons

Only cons I can think of is that I wish I was able to customize the number of items I want to order (i.e. I don't like that I'm limited by 5's - 500 jumps to 1000 items, I'd prefer to choose a specific number of copies myself). Also I wish there were more editing options and that I don't have to constantly have customer support help me when I get stuck on specific customizations.

Hayley from Dogwood Hills Communications

Pros

Vistaprint excels in every type of project! It's always simple to use and at wonderful prices.

Cons

Honestly, what I like least is that I keep forgetting to utilize it!

Shamaia from Afroditee

Great Quality

Ive ordered many different items. The quality is above average, fast shipping, and great user freindly platform.

Pros

Great quality business cards at a great price.

Cons

There isn't anything that i dont like about it!

Denise from UniqBoutiq Earrings and more...

VistaPrint gives you the best business cards for the price.

Not only does Vistaprint have business cards, but a vast array of small or large business tools for advertising and getting your company name out there.

Pros

I have ordered my business cards from Vistaprint 3 times and always get a quality product for the price I pay. I created my business card to also be an earring holder by using a vertical design. I just love VistaPrint!

Cons

I have not found any cons with Vistaprint, that's why I continue ordering from them. Every order is just as I expect it.

Brittany from Arts and crafts

Vistaprint digital

My overall experience with Vistaprint digital was amazing their customer support team is on point and everything is fairly easy and self-explanatory if not they will do it for you

Pros

I love the fact that they have a website builder design services and domains options for you to create your own website and or they will do it for you each one of these options cost a different price depending on the route you want to go you can pay $35 option and they will do it all for you.

Cons

There is nothing that I really did not like the prices for each category are perfect you can get your own domain you can create a website or you can have them create a website for you so advertising your business or creating your own business page for I'll not expensive fee is pretty great

Ashley from Waffle house

Very good for business use and personal use.It makes my life easier.

Pros

I love vistia print.The business I work for needed business cards.I love that you customize them you.I also use vistia print for personal use as well.It also comes in handy for party invatitions.

Cons

When I went to look for a format it kinda took me a while to figure out where it was and the kind I needed.

Erika from self employed

almost too good

It was very easy to do and now whenever I apply for jobs I can include them in my package as just a little bonus

Pros

I like how easy it was to create my business cards. I could do exactly what I wanted and even put a QR code on the back

Cons

I had to buy so many business cards. Now they're a bit outdated but I still have hundreds. I don't like the wastefulness

Kelly from Rostraver Public Library

Professional Looking Business Cards

Pros

I've used them a lot for different printing needs. The site is very user-friendly and easy to use software. The coloring and quality is always top notch. Good customer service as well.

Cons

Sometimes it can be a bit confusing. Especially for somebody who has never done anything like it in the past.

Kevin from Alfaze Construction

Web design

I like to this lot of stuff to figure out once I figured it out it was fun

Pros

Quick and easy even an old carpenter can operate

Cons

To Many drop down boxes to look for what I was trying to find it there was just a simpler menu for your categories and they that would work

More options

Constraints

Melanie from Community Foundation of Prince Edward Island

Vistaprint Builder Review

I, along with my colleagues have used Vistaprint Builder several times now, and likely will continue to do so as they are the most cost effective.

Pros

This software is easy to use and easy to navigate. I enjoy using it to create the products my organization needs. It is extremely fast and effective.

Cons

I honestly didn't have any real issues with any of the Vistaprint products. Their site is a little tricky to navigate though, and some products are tough to find.

Emma from Emma Hutchinson Photography

Industry: Photography

Great Customer Service. Great Quality.

Pros

The customer service at Vista Print is top notch. I have used Vista Print for business marketing materials. The quality was great. Prices are reasonable.

Cons

Really nothing bad to say about this company. I will continue to use this software and highly recommend it.

Lauren from Chisel Scalp

vistaprint

Pros

vista print is a overall wonderful company. I use them for all aspects of my business and would recommend them to anyone

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about this

Rhonda from Rhonda Benner, LCSW

Industry: Mental Health Care

Excellent quality

Excellent quality

Pros

Easy to use, even for people who aren’t tech savvy.

Cons

There isn’t anything I can think of that I don’t like.

Cost and convenience.

Erin from Looking Glass Travel

Vistaprint Digital

Overall, my experience with Vistaprint Digital was good.

Pros

I like the amount of choices and that it is easy to format what you'd like on your order. I ordered business cards and it was really pretty easy.

Cons

I don't really have anything negative to say about this software. It provided a service that I needed.

Great Software

Pros

I love all the options available. We were able to design shirts & business cards with ease.

Cons

It is expensive. There are cheaper options.

Cassie from Humble Owl Bee

Great products and easy to set up designs

I can create so many different labels and marketing tools, all with one simple visit and all that match or share similar looks to make all my products flow together seamlessly.

Pros

I like that I can customize anything that I want to use for my designs and ideas. When a product is listed for one use, I may be able to change it a little to make it accommodate whatever project I want to use it for.

Cons

There are so many options, sometimes it is hard to pick which one I like the most.

Not just cards and flyers

Pros

Vistaprint Digital is a website builder best for individuals who are looking for super ease of use.

Cons

Vistaprint digital doesn't offer the great designs of the other website builders.

Lidia from Health, Wellness & Fitness

Life saver

10/10 we were super happy with our invitations and the price.

Pros

Super easy to use, we did our wedding invitations in that web site, fast, easy and not that expensive for our budget.

Cons

Everything was fine, nothing to discuss with this app. Even my husband was delighted designing our invitations.

Erica from Eclectically Ethereal

Great for printing business materials, not for creating websites

Overall I still love vistaprint for printing but I prefer wix for website design and management

Pros

I love using vistaprint for my business cards and other materials. They are affordable, easy enough to design and good quality

Cons

I originally tried creating my website through vistaprint but was unable to as I did not understand how to do so.

Nothing is like Vistaprint!

Pros

- Customer service is unmatched!! - Product quality is unbelievable! - Very quick shipping - Great deal of options for designs

Cons

- Large corporation since I do prefer to support small local businesses (not really a con but this does prevent me from buying ALL my promo products from Vistaprint)

Valerie from MD Aesthetics

Industry: Cosmetics

Great for small business

Very Happy. Been using them for years. I customize all our printed material.

Pros

Don't have to carry printed inventory. Print on demand is the best. All my print projects are kept on line on Vista Print

Cons

Quality of their bags were poor. But they were also quick to refund me my money

website

Pros

What i like most about is the free pens that was given

Cons

The length of time it took to be mailed to me

Vladyslav from Fitness 1440

Love it

Pros

Get all my cards from them. Great deals. A got mouse pad with my own logo

Cons

Can be time consuming when designing your own stuff

Aleeta from The Home Depot

AMAZEMENT

Pros

I am so appreciative of the options. I was in awe with this site on all the offers supplied to us the customer.

Cons

More promo codes. Promo codes keep customers coming back. The thought of spending less money one a return purchase, keeps us loyal.

Krista from Krista Huyer

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Use it for everything

My overall experience is great. Very little to complain about and I recommend to friends.

Pros

I use vistaprint for all of my business needs. Everything online is through vista print. Cards, pamphlets, eve my website. It is user friendly and a create team if I ever have questions

Cons

I get stuck on designs sometimes or it doesn't move the way I want it too. That said, a very helpful team to assist.

Amanda from Palmetto Women's Center

I use vistaprint for ordering our company business cards and employee business cards. I love this pr

Pros

If is very very easy to use. I love how when you are done designing you get this amazing preview of what the card will look like in your hands

Cons

i dont have a complaint about this program. It is user friendly and i am able to upload files quickly

Kimberly from Wise Owl Accounting, LLC

Awesome profession printing App

I ordered business cards. It was super easy to design them and edit as you go along. End product was great!

Pros

Ease of use and professional product. Very self explanatory.

Cons

It takes a while to get your order in the mail.

Love it

Overall experience is excellent.

Pros

It's so easy and convient for me to get my business name around

Cons

Nothing I dislike about this program. I love everything

Alesia from Arts and Crafts

tech savy? not me

Pros

I am far from tech savvy, and still need some help with things, but vistaprint makes it easy for people like me. There are so many helpful videos and tips you will have a website up and running in 20 minutes!

Cons

that you have to pay for it, I feel it should be free but that is just me being stingy :)

Brian from Outdoor Resources, LLC

Great work, great prices

Pros

I use Vista Print for my business cards, flyers, and shirts. The value is unrivaled.

Cons

I wish there was better notification when specials are released.

Ari from Young Judaea

Vistprint is easy and reliable!

Pros

Easy to us, creative tools and just an overall smooth experience

Cons

No cons for us, we use it for our needs and it has always been great for us.

Jammie from KMC

It's great and easy to use

Pros

I like the cost with this software. I had to create and order several banners and it was so easy to use and the price was very good in my opinion.

Cons

You may need some help with designs if you have never done this type of thing before.

Daniel from Concentrix

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Hire someone else to build your website for you!

Hire someone else to do that job for you. That's what is great about vista print, they take care of that for you.

Pros

Vistaprint offers their services to construct a wonderful website for your business. They take a lot of the hassle out of building websites for you which is nice when you have a stressful day.

Cons

As a user, you're limited on what you can do with the design. You also have to use vistaprints hosting and domain services.

Louise from Treatwell

Very good digital marketing services

Very good experience with Vistaprint Digital, products are fast to be delivered and excellent quality both on and offline.

Pros

I used vistaprint digital in my previous job. The web content provides some very useful information as to how to attract more clients through social media, design features etc.

Cons

The choices online are vast and the only negative is the time in which it takes to sift through all the designs.

Michele from The Boeing Company

I've created logos with the vista print website, and I couldn't be happier. It's amazing.

Pros

I love the features, and all the different options! I've used this to create logos with my custom template, and there's so many amazing features! Different fonts, font colors, and it's easy to maneuver and design a logo and more!

Cons

It's free to create logos and everything else you need, but even with our own template they charge you to print it.

Shubham from EasyMode Technologies

Creativity at its best

Pros

Starting from the beginning i started using this when i needed visiting cards for my company and i wanted something latest and creative.Tried local markets and found those old patterns designs which are almost obsolete from modern businesses.And then ended my search at vistaprint with hundreds of different unique designs and just at awesome low price and guess what you can make your customization.Simply the best website for getting designs as your wish with customizations.

Cons

Not any problem but so many options and categories just makes me confused.Process of designing your own idea can be more simplified.Apart from that no issues found.

Warith from FTC Publications Inc

Horrible fulfilment

Pros

White label and the ability to drop ship to end-customers

Cons

They have consistently ruined my orders and ruined our Company's reputation with your poor service and order fulfillment process.

Krystal from Getting Ahead at Orchard Park Seventh Day Adventist church

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Vistaprint Review

Pros

I love how affordable their prices are and that you get a lot for a little.

Cons

Have not had any problems with them and there is nothing I don't like about them.