• icon"Ve personally made notebooks, cards, tshirts, flyers, and posters on vistaprint for quite a few different clients and have been really impressed with everything."
  • icon"I love how affordable their prices are and that you get a lot for a little."
  • icon"Vistaprint Digital is a website builder best for individuals who are looking for super ease of use."
  • icon"To Many drop down boxes to look for what I was trying to find it there was just a simpler menu for your categories and they that would work."
  • icon"The choices online are vast and the only negative is the time in which it takes to sift through all the designs."
  • icon"They have consistently ruined my orders and ruined our Company's reputation with your poor service and order fulfillment process."

Browse all Vistaprint Builder Reviews

• Have you used Vistaprint Builder and would like to share your experience with others?

Nicole

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Simple Design Tool

Nicole

Simple Design Tool

Overall, if I need to complete a project quickly, I use Vistaprint Builder to avoid having to download templates from Vistaprint and then upload files from another software.

Pros

I appreciate how quickly a design can be built using Vistaprint Builder. I also enjoy that for whatever product I select, the builder has the correct size, margins, and bleed at my fingertips.

Cons

Vistaprint Builder only offers a limited range of fonts. It is also difficult to resize images. At times, I have had to switch to more advanced software to achieve my design goals.

Reasons for switching to Vistaprint Builder

Photoshop was too expensive for our small, non-profit organization.

Great Option For Smaller Businesses

Good. Unlike competitors, they have strong customer service.

Pros

Kind of Similar to Wix. I had only recently heard about Vista Digital and decided to give it a try. I like that the pricing packages are more all-encompassing than Wix. With so many websites, there are a ton of different bills to keep track of, but Vista makes it easier.

Cons

This is not a major complaint, but more templates is always helpful when building a site. It is not unique to Vista though. I'm sure as the product matures, they'll get more templates. For people just starting out, it is worth checking out what Vista has.

Reasons for switching to Vistaprint Builder

I have many websites and pay a lot each month for host, domain, email, etc., so I am looking to reduce costs.

Susan

Industry: Publishing

October 2022

Vistaprint

Ive always, each and every time had a good experience, as mentioned above the customer service was part of that good experience.

Pros

Ease of design and whenever Ive had a challenge, their customer service via chat was always helpful and and therefore I was able to complete my design and order the product.

Cons

Ive always had a good experience, so nothing negative to offer.

Tracey

Very Basic Website Builder

Dismal and unreliable. Holding domains hostage, non existant service (both technically and customer service wise) and over priced for spotty services. Website can work ok today and be down tomorrow.

Pros

Back in 07-08, it was ideal to get a website built and running quick.

Cons

If you want to be able customize and make your website look and perform professionally go elsewhere. This website builder is very limited. It also constantly crashes if you don't keep a constant eye on it. Even then when you contact customer service there is little they can do on their part and couldn't care less if it's a business website and you losing business while your site is down... shows one building platform on their website but even after upgrading I'm stuck with the same building platform I originally started with in 07. A huge headache to pay and still have to babysit them to make sure your website is still working like it should. Not to mention that the forms tool you can input into your website to have customer contact you or collect information, is suppose to email you when I customer send a completed form... I went days not knowing customers contacted me bc I wasn't sent email notifications and didn't physically sign in to my website> dashboard> form submissions. Do not rely on that tool at all to stay in contact with your clientel.

christopher

Our experiance with vistaprint

Was the first place we went to for a website that we paid for. Was what we wanted and we had complete control of everything about it

Pros

The ease of use and the fact they had templets already that you could go in and edit and add your info and change some things up some was great. Also alot of features and still only pay a small fee a month. compaired to others

Cons

cant really say there was anything bad to say. never had an issue and website was always up and running. I guess if anything they could put more effort with the seo side of things. I know cant make everyone on first page and at the top

Reasons for switching to Vistaprint Builder

wanted more options and also other features

Haley

Good but not great for older populations

It’s just fine. I enjoy using it but my older generational clients cannot seem to figure it out. Speaking on their behalf, I must say they are frustrated and likely to quit using it because it’s not as easy as other platforms.

Pros

There are so many different options, templates, and things that you can make with vistaprint. And the cool thing is that it’s pretty easy to seamlessly transfer designs from one medium to another (think from your business card to a poster). I’ve personally made notebooks, cards, tshirts, flyers, and posters on vistaprint for quite a few different clients and have been really impressed with everything. I do appreciate that *most* templates are almost entirely customizable: colors, size, fonts, etc.

Cons

I just don’t find myself totally enjoying the process. I think that the program itself is a bit touchy and unless you’re tech savvy, you’ll struggle. I personally find vistaprint really easy to use but my older clients seem to struggle with it. I think that the customization process could be a bit more user friendly and detailed out: think giving more clear instructions about what to do. My clients were frustrated and annoyed with the platform. Also, choosing any of the standard/ free options are a waste of time. The quality is so poor and the product itself disintegrates within a few days or regular use. Considering just how expensive everything is, I would expect the quality of paper and material to be a little bit better. Honestly the free or standard options are a rip off.

Reasons for choosing Vistaprint Builder

I didn’t. I actually do prefer Canva to vistaprint. I use vistaprint now as a backup - when I want to use an older design that I previously used or when I can’t find what I’m looking for on Canva (posters, flags, etc)

Nachi

A lifesaver and vital to my business

Pros

You know when something is so vital to your life that you don't really even know what to say about it? That's vista print for me. It is my go to for everything! If they sold food, I'd probably check it out as well. VIsta print has been key in my business and personal life that I don't know what people who do not know about it do.

Cons

The only con that comes to mind is that vista print is not the next door neighbor I can do hangout with just to hangout with. But really, I cannot think of anything. All that comes to mind is that I wish they still had the option to add a calendar to the back of a business card.

Nuha

Vistaprint is one of the most customer centric companies out there!

Pros

Customer service is like no other and is 24/7, using their system is very easy and user friendly, and if you do have an issue, the reps go in there themselves and make the changes for you. Although I do like to support local business, vistaprint is usually my go to for any business marketing needs and always offers the best price and value for your money and product! Speaking of products, the end result always exceeds my expectations.

Cons

Only cons I can think of is that I wish I was able to customize the number of items I want to order (i.e. I don't like that I'm limited by 5's - 500 jumps to 1000 items, I'd prefer to choose a specific number of copies myself). Also I wish there were more editing options and that I don't have to constantly have customer support help me when I get stuck on specific customizations.

Tim

Vistaprint Worth Using

Not a bad service there are some things that should be improved for an overall better end user experience. Great for individuals that dont have lots of money to hire someone to develop a website and SEO.

Pros

Easy to use and affordable option for a smaller business owner that is looking to save money on a website and also looking to take control over the website.

Cons

Sometimes making changes were a little difficult and the website would show different when it was live and when it showed different it was not good.

Melanie

Vistaprint Builder Review

I, along with my colleagues have used Vistaprint Builder several times now, and likely will continue to do so as they are the most cost effective.

Pros

This software is easy to use and easy to navigate. I enjoy using it to create the products my organization needs. It is extremely fast and effective.

Cons

I honestly didn't have any real issues with any of the Vistaprint products. Their site is a little tricky to navigate though, and some products are tough to find.

Donna

June 2022

Vista print builder easy to use and great customer service!

Pros

Easy to use both online and phone customer service help always available to help.

Cons

Sometimes a little difficult to navigate without the help of customer service.

Reasons for choosing Vistaprint Builder

Easy to use , price and customer service

Erin

Great software, great customer service!

Overall, it’s great! Especially for small businesses. I have bought business cards there, Christmas and thank you cards, and more! One time I didn’t care for the quality of the print job, which may have been my fault with the image I used, but they replaced my order with little questions asked!

Pros

I started using Vistaprint over 10 years ago, and it s only gotten better! It is easy to use, lots of features, and lots of different options - personalized cards, notecards, mousepads, promotional products, napkins, etc etc!

Cons

Sometimes I don’t need 50 or 100 of something, so the minimum quantities may hold me back. With that being said,however, it is still a good price for what you get. Also, last time I was in there, I couldn’t select things like rounded corners in my postcards I was ordering, but it may have changed since then.

Rebekah

If you're already ordering from Vistaprint, there's no reason not to use their builder

I was nervous that the final product wouldn't match what I designed, but it came out crisp and accurate. That alleviated a lot of worries and after that test batch, I'll be tweaking my designs for different products for monthly shipments for our business now.

Pros

It might not be most sensitive, feature-laden, or creative design builder out there. However, it does what you need it to do, and more importantly: it shows you exactly how your designs will look on Vistaprint products. I ordered notepads, pens, mugs, etc, and all looked very accurate based on the design preview in this builder. It allows you to put your own logo and fonts into their templates (as well as starting from scratch), which makes the process clean and simple.

Cons

I did feel as though the pre-designed templates were all very similar styles, and could have had some greater diversity. I felt locked into some of them, based on the limited features the builder has. For a free program though, that's easily worked around!

Denise

VistaPrint gives you the best business cards for the price.

Not only does Vistaprint have business cards, but a vast array of small or large business tools for advertising and getting your company name out there.

Pros

I have ordered my business cards from Vistaprint 3 times and always get a quality product for the price I pay. I created my business card to also be an earring holder by using a vertical design. I just love VistaPrint!

Cons

I have not found any cons with Vistaprint, that's why I continue ordering from them. Every order is just as I expect it.

Brittany

Vistaprint digital

My overall experience with Vistaprint digital was amazing their customer support team is on point and everything is fairly easy and self-explanatory if not they will do it for you

Pros

I love the fact that they have a website builder design services and domains options for you to create your own website and or they will do it for you each one of these options cost a different price depending on the route you want to go you can pay $35 option and they will do it all for you.

Cons

There is nothing that I really did not like the prices for each category are perfect you can get your own domain you can create a website or you can have them create a website for you so advertising your business or creating your own business page for I'll not expensive fee is pretty great

Fern

Improving but still has bugs

I have an attractive, easy-to-build website but with bugs that have existed for years. It's better than it was and the company is responsive to complaints. However, after all these years, I'd expect recurring bugs to be worked out.

Pros

Easy to use. Attractive templates. However, when editing or adding to my website, the program often experiences an error or does not respond to commands. These are long-standing VistaPrint issues. It's better than it was and the company is responsive to complaints. However, after all these years, I'd expect recurring bugs to be worked out.

Cons

It often does not work! There are long-standing VistaPrint issues. It's better than it was and the company is responsive to complaints. However, after all these years, I'd expect recurring bugs to be worked out.

Reasons for choosing Vistaprint Builder

Too time-consuming to redo my website.

Ashley