• icon"The product appears to be easy to use and the instructional guide information is helpful."
  • icon"Special thanks for not bombarding me with marketing emails every 5 minutes. We are a small startup, so the free plan was perfect for me."
  • icon"The templates are great for onboarding and guiding me."
  • icon"I found it a bit confusing at first. I had been searching for a Nintex replacement for SharePoint when I stumbled on Pneumatic through a web search."
  • icon"May be color themes are strange for beginners, but it’s just one cons I can find."

All Pneumatic Reviews

Charlie

A brilliant way of creating processes to follow and track their usage with teams

Great potential this tool has and for heavy usage too

Pros

Easy to use and setup workflow processes to follow

Cons

Maybe some minor UX improvements and onboarding support like tooltips / video explainers / walkthroughs etc.

Jake

Great but buggy

At the beginning, and while things were working, we loved Pneumatic, it was only when we encountered several errors that we were disappointed.

Pros

When everything is working properly, Pneumatic is an excellent way to manage workflows within an organization. Things are efficient and tracking makes reporting capabilities easy.

Cons

Our team encountered several bugs which ultimately drove us off the platform and on to something less capable.

Simple and affordable

Reasons for switching to Pneumatic

Simplify the process at an affordable rate

Charlotte

Great templates, but not sure it will serve me better than Asana

Really enjoyed the experience and UI/UX but not sure of the value prop for me.

Pros

The templates are great for onboarding and guiding me.

Cons

I don't see how it is better than Asana, once I've added my templates in Asana I can link up to the other tools we use in the company, which I can't do in pneumatic.

A great platform to stay on top of tasks and increase internal visibility!

Pros

It's a very clean software. Everything from initial sign-up, to deployment and overall use, is a breeze! The pricing structure is clearly displayed in addition to the LIFETIME free version available on the platform. It is limited in features to the paid offering, but still offers robust insight and allows for an excellent evaluation account. Plus, they do offer a 30-day money-back guarantee should you not be satisfied. Pneumatic has the ability to really help the team in regards to document attainment. Ensuring that employees are exchanging important legal docs, GDPR compliance and other concerns, etc., at the right time to the right dept. The 'red-tape" in business is more prevalent than ever and this platform will definitely help us curb some of the frustration that comes.

Cons

A "subtask" feature would be a lifesaver since most of the time we need them for projects we're currently invested in.

Reasons for choosing Pneumatic

Ease of use. Cost. Deployment options.

Curt

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Easy to setup almost any process

It looks like product was released not so long ago and still under development. Yet it looks very promising. Free tier is super handy during times of uncertainty. Good luck!

Pros

UI is well organized, and all features are easy to find. I was able to design my first workflow in less than an hour after account creation. We are a small startup, so the free plan was perfect for me. Special thanks for not bombarding me with marketing emails every 5 minutes. We are a small startup, so the free plan was perfect for me.

Cons

Lack of some easy to implement features: emailed reports, users outside of the organization, customizable dashboard. Also, some integrations can be handy: such as Quickbooks or Zoom for accounting and approvals.

Matt

Makes process management and improvement much easier

Highly recommended, it has delivered significant value to our business

Pros

Easy to set up and intuitive for our users. Changing and improving process is really quick and simple

Cons

There's a few features we'd still like to see but the development team are continually releasing new features so we expect these gaps to be filled in the short term.

Reasons for choosing Pneumatic

Better functional and UI for our situation and easier deployment

Sorin

Workflows that beat giving directions

I've been on the search for a product that would allow me to remove myself from certain repetitve tasks. One of which being the onboarding of new colleagues. While we did have written documents on how things should be done and what the company is all about, they were just that - written, static, documents. Pneumatic made it possible to turn a a process into a series of steps with KPIs, that we could measure and improve upon. We're finding new ways to use it every day!

Pros

- The templates - Pre-built templates for most of the processes in our organization? Sign me up! - The (general) ease of use - I've not used a lot of similar tools, but I felt right at home using this from the get go. The UX made sense. - The speed - Creating and activating a workflow is fast. Going from one step to another is blazing fast. The whole interface feels very snappy.

Cons

- The integrations - I was really excited when I saw Google Calendar and Stencil icons, but it turned out to be just links to websites. I would've loved to see more data coming in from the outside. - The interface - Even though the steps make sense and the overall arrangement is fine, the colors seem off. I mean yellow and black as the only color scheme? Yikes! - The terminology - While the UX is fine, some pieces of text are just plain weird. For example, what is "In Work"? Is it "In Progress"?

angela

Pneumatic's Review

Fantastic! It really help our team create a process and become more organized.

Pros

This makes you think out all the steps you need to a project. You can set up the workflow with the team or each member can add their part in the process. And it creates the process! You get an email notification when a task has been assigned to you. You can look up and se where you are in the workflow.

Cons

It took a few tries to figure out how to set it up properly and get the team to work in it.

Igor

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

The best way to manage routine processes

Easy to start, flawlessly use, like to adopt.

Pros

There are many manual routine push buttons for our workflow now feels flawless with Pneumatic. As before we needs to explain and learn new stuff for a weeks, now we just show the Pneumatic tips and it’s enough to start regular and special job steps.

Cons

May be color themes are strange for beginners, but it’s just one cons I can find ))

Reasons for choosing Pneumatic

Cause we little boring of excel manuals and wiki howto

Justin

Industry: Information Services

Young Product with Potential for High Impact

It's a nice app, I wouldn't pay for it yet, but I could see it adding a lot of value to a company who need a simple repeatable task manger.

Pros

Pneumatic has a very clean UI and easy to understand UX. It's smooth to create workflows and simple enough that even if you don't work inside of the application day-to-day you could understand how to use it.

Cons

More native integrations would be a good thing to consider. Most of my work is inside of Slack, so anytime I have to go out of Slack it's a stretch. This integrated with Slack's workflow builder would be a game changer.

Dan

Easy Workflow Management App

Pros

Easy integration Built in templates Time saving for common processes

Cons

Took a bit of work to adapt to how I work

Reasons for choosing Pneumatic

Better fit for my company needs

Tibor

Easy to use, everything's in one place

I'm trying to find an all-encompassing solution for running a small production company, that can, if a project appears, grow tenfold over night and shrink again in the morning when a production is completed. Pneumatic seems to be on the right track to becoming such a tool.

Pros

I find Pneumatic very easy to use. The UI is intuitive and the learning curve is acceptable even for the team members that are not quick to adopt new things. The design of the interface is modern, fresh and clear.

Cons

I would prefer to be able to switch between a couple of themes to be able to more easily switch between other software I use and to make the switch seamless (for example I use Gmail a lot). A marketplace of business processes would also be a welcome addition.

Edward

Good, basic workflow tool

Probably the right solution for simple projects that run in a linear fashion, but might frustrate people who are looking for a more monolithic solution or one tightly integrated with SharePoint.

Pros

It's relatively easy to build out form-based workflows. These can be tied in with Zapier for more complex scenarios.

Cons

I found it a bit confusing at first. I had been searching for a Nintex replacement for SharePoint when I stumbled on Pneumatic through a web search. My mind was oriented toward how Nintex works with SharePoint lists and such. What I found was more of a standalone, form-based solution. It's quite simple, but it also doesn't have the functionality of Nintex or even a stand-alone system like Joget with its visual workflow builder.

Donnie

Finally, a workflow software your team will love.

Basically, it's like Zapier, but for people. It helps to simplify most of the simple operations and processes your company currently has. We used provided templates to improve our customer onboarding, employee onboarding, and expense approvals.

Pros

My team was able to pick up this tool quickly. It comes with a library of helpful workflow templates.

Cons

Lack of phone support. API documentation can be improved. Not easy to find a if someone commented on your process. Desktop client can be helpful.

Heather

Getting Started

So far so good, though just getting started with it. I am simultaneously setting up three similar applications for my business and to recommend to my clients for their process and project creation and tracking.

Pros

I like the workflow template examples and included links for various tasks.

Cons

Not as intuitive as some others that I am also evaluating through use

Reasons for choosing Pneumatic

I chose with other products to actively evaluate

KeV

Pros

Very easy to use interface. Everything is guided and easy to understand

Cons

Pricing was a bit out of the range for me.

Jakub