• Pros

• "Very quick to help and and answer questions. Super easy to use. Customers loved having the app. "

• "Glofox is a highly visual platform and easy to use (aside from the glitches which I will get to later). It looks very pretty and it would be amazing if it actually worked properly."

• "Easy to use, clean layout, full of features. A great all round platform."

• Cons

• "Doesn't work the dysfunctionality just keeps changing ..goes from problem to the next "

• "A few minor issues during setup regarding email formatting and customization, but nothing an email to support couldnt fix. If i could control those elements it would make it even better"

• "My only problem is not with the app, it's with Stripe. Sometimes the money takes up to 7 days to hit my account but again nothing to do with GloFox "

Browse Glofox Reviews

andrew

I'm delighted I chose Glofox... For lots of reasons

I was just about to sign up to Mindbody when a friend pointed Glofox out to me. After carrying out a demo of the software I was very happy with how easy it was to navigate and my decision was made instantly. Since joining our bookings are up 40%, we're saving heaps of time which was previously spent doing admin and our client base is growing at an incredible rate! If you're looking for a great alternative to Mindbody, these are the reasons why I went with Glofox and made one of my best business decisions to date: On one hand I had Mindbody. If you're looking for software and a custom branded app just as I was (was adamant to make it as simple as possible for people to pay me so wanted an app), you would have to go for their most expensive package at 195 a month. Mindbody also increase your monthly subscription fee when you hit a certain number of members or trainers using the app. My intentions were to use a software package to help us really get a handle on our admin and free time to grow my business. With this growth in mind, expected costs could almost double in the next few months, leaving me with a pricing package I could no longer afford. On the other hand, I had Glofox. Their pricing packages range from 80-140 a month and each package comes with a custom branded app completely matching your business's brand. Not only this, they don't charge you for adding more members or users. As the sales rep I spoke to put it, they want to see your business grow and for this reason, they're not going to penalize you for doing just that. A breath of fresh air if you ask me! Our custom branded app from Glofox gives our members a really simple means of booking and paying for our services. On the backend, I needed a system that would help me minimize admin with as few clicks possible without overcomplicating things. I've found the Glofox Dashboard really clear and simple to use. I tend to set my Dashboard to show weekly bookings, payments due and revenue for ease. I can create and update my schedule, manage memberships including payments, renewals and automated billing in my Dashboard too- really great having everything in one place! Overall, there's nothing better than working with a team of people who really want to see your business grow stronger every day. With such a quick response time to any of our queries, it's safe to say choosing Glofox has been the best business decision I've made. Mindbody won't know what hit them!

Eduardo from FIT 7/8

Managing Studios Made Easy

About 80% of our payments are now through recurring subscriptions. This has helped us increase our retention rate. Another big plus has been the ability to measure our marking efforts through the Facebook Pixel. In a nutshell it has been easy to use, our customers are happy and the software has given us information on how to grow more consistently. When ever I have trouble it is really easy to contact the support team which has been very helpfull.

Pros

Their Facebook Pixel has allowed us to measure our acquisition cost and take better decisions on our digital marketing efforts. I love that it is easy to schedule classes, set up membership plans and visualize basic revenue data. This leaves me time study the numbers and work on improving my KPIs. As an extra point our customers love the our Glofox personalized App and it has been really easy to integrate the system into our webpage.

Cons

Although I get basic information, I could use more detailed reports. They still have a way to go in allowing customers to book a specific spot in a class and other minor plug ins... but I dont have any mayor complaints.

Response from Glofox

Replied September 2019

Hi Eduardo, Thanks for sharing your positive experience with Glofox. We are delighted to hear that you've had such a positive experience with us. We are always updating our software with solutions for your business so we will keep note of your feedback on Reports. Looking forward to seeing your business grow and succeed with Glofox! Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Tania from TLC Pilates Jsy

Simple

Been great. Sometimes a little slow to respond to issues (see above) Otherwise couldnt be more helpful and had some great suggestions and I love they do the IT stuff of connecting website to booking system.

Pros

Its really straightforward to set up using the setup instructions and easy to tweak to what suits myself at anytime if I need to change something that isnt quite right for the business.

Cons

The Main dashboard needs to be more iPad friendly for those of us the dont usually use a pc or laptop. The help centre you need a pc to see the emails they send back to you on it as they cant be accessed with the phone or laptop unless email is directly sent back to my inbox.

Response from Glofox

Replied December 2019

Hi Tania, Thanks for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you're enjoying using Glofox. We take customer feedback very seriously and will be sure to pass your comments on to our product team. The Glofox Team

Carolyn from Rive Fitness

Very happy with this product and service.

Apps are the way to go. Very professional and easy to use. Glofox provides detailed accounting reports which makes my job easier. As I am not the most technically inept I use the customer care team quite a bit and I have always found them very diligent and fast to act on my queries. It's great to have so many tools available via Glofox but also have that knowledge that there is a team behind the software to help when needed.

Pros

Cons

Nothing I was very happy with it's continuous development to improve and the team listened to any feedback I gave.

Response from Glofox

Replied November 2019

Hi Carolyn, Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that Glofox has helped you to grow and manage your business. Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Arlene from Irish Pole Dance Academy

Really wish I could give this software a better score.

Asides from the frustrating technical issues outlined above, the support is very poor. Issues take weeks to resolve often with a "We don't know what the cause of the issue is" as a response, and then the same problem will reoccur later. The customer support team were great when I first signed up, I imagine there were fewer clients on their books and it was easier for them to manage. Now it takes weeks to resolve issues, the support team sound fatigued and are often defensive and salty when speaking on the phone (same applies to email correspondence). Glofox also make regular "upgrades" to the software and do not take time to explain to their customers in full detail what the updates involve. An "upgrade" was made to the payments integration in 2019 which meant that access to the separate back-end Stripe system was lost, which was massively frustrating given the inaccuracies of the built-in Glofox reporting software and clients information randomly going missing from their back-end website. I get the impression that this "upgrade" was not fully tested as there were numerous issues with it (eg: old clients being reactivated and billed years after the fact). I unfortunately cannot recommend this software to anyone as it has only caused frustration, disappointment and countless hours of extra work for myself and my team. The issues above caused a lot of upset to our clients which lessened their experience as our customers: this is the opposite of what any business needs!

Pros

Cons

It simply does not work. And I'm talking about the bare basics here. The reporting features are inaccurate and have added uncountable extra admin hours to my month. Regular glitches occur, a few of these are: payments being processed from users and then their purchased class credits disappearing, buttons on the back-end or admin website randomly disappearing or not working, classes / events / staff members being deleted from the calendar and then they re-appear randomly, start / end date functionality of classes randomly not working, clients being billed randomly following the completion of their payment periods, courses not visible on the admin app. I could go on.

Response from Glofox

Replied January 2020

Hi Arlene, Thank you for the honest review and feedback. I am sorry that you seem to have had such a poor experience with the Glofox platform. We take customer feedback very seriously and will take your comments to the team. A member of our team will have been in touch with you to discuss the issues you outlined. Best regards, The Glofox Team

Tyler from The Grind House

Great Product! Can add a few features

Rocky in the beginning on boarding but have been great since.

Pros

Syncing payments with bookings has helped us out tremendously

Cons

Some functionality needs to improve. Access to our stripe account. Holiday blocking features. Editing our custom app

Response from Glofox

Replied October 2019

Hi Tyler, Thanks for your feedback. We are happy to hear that Glofox has been helping you to grow your business. We take customer feedback very seriously and will be sure to pass it on to our product team. The Glofox Team

Melissa from Melissa Scott TBT

Boutique Studio - Glofox experience

Glofox are responsive and supportive to my business needs. The staff are excellent and extremely helpful and friendly. With my business recently expanding, I have been been offered very good clear guidance by my Account Manager.

Pros

Easy for clients to book classes via the studio app. Easy for instructors to register class participants. A pleasant experience using the Glofox dashboard.

Cons

Unable to message a class via the app if a teacher changes or the class is cancelled.

Response from Glofox

Replied December 2019

Hi Melissa, Thank you for your feedback. We're delighted to hear that you're enjoying using our software to grow your business. We take customer feedback very seriously and will pass the areas for development you've mentioned to our product team. The Glofox Team

Anna from Bootski Camp

Great app

Have halved my admin and accounting time

Pros

Ease of set up, additional features, flexibility

Cons

I have no issues with the app whatsoever

Response from Glofox

Replied October 2019

Hi Anna, Thanks for your feedback. We're delighted that you're enjoying using Glofox to grow your business. The Glofox Team

Chang from BUMP Bouldering

Top tier customer service and support

Not all software are perfect. As we try to stand out amongst the rest, the software might not be able to keep up. However, Glofox has the best customer support I have ever experienced for an online tool. Write in a question, and they will reply within the hour, regardless of the timezones. Glofox does not have all the features that I want. However, they are constantly upgrading their features which I appreciate.

Pros

Polite, professional and very prompt customer service.

Cons

Laggy at times especially during peak time.

Response from Glofox

Replied August 2019

Hi Zhao Hong! Thanks for sharing your positive experience with Glofox! We're delighted to hear that Glofox Customer Support has helped you on your journey! Thank you for the valuable feedback. We try to meet the needs of all of our customers with regular updates and will be sure to pass it on to our product team! Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Incredible Experience

Glofox is extremely user friendly and the branded member app is a must have for our business.

Pros

The member app and scheduling is very easy for our clients to use and I like that you can customize it with your own logo/colors. I like that the members have the power to purchase memberships right through the app as well.

Cons

The ability to reach a representative with a question.

Stephen from My Yoga Waterford

Happy i made the switch to Glofox!

Pros

I like the visual appeal and layout of the software and how easy it makes it for people to book in online but also how easy it makes it for me to be able to allow clients to buy online courses and workshops as well as classes. (Senior account executive) contacted me initially when i was setting up in business but at that stage i had signed up with MBO and I wasn't going to change but fast forward a year and I actually got in touch with rep to talk about their software as my online sales weren't as strong as I wanted them to be. The changeover was made as painless as it could be, a lot of the credit for this has to go to my account manager and his customer support team, who are very good at what they do and I speak with rep on a regular basis which helps greatly when like me you're trying to grow your business. The partnership between Glofox and Yoga Alliance Professionals is also a big plus for me but in relation to growing my business, nothing tops having our own custom studio app which i am delighted to say is now starting to perform really well ( not much use having an app if you don't know how to utilise it or promote it and for this i have to thank account manager for showing me the way). i now feel like i have software that matches my ambitions for my business. It hasn't all been plain sailing but what is!. I really believe in Glofox and can see them going from strength to strength in the future.

Cons

The cons that i have experienced are simple, sometimes the software suffers from bugs but i know that Glofox work hard to eradicate this and in my experience the customer support team always have a solution to help you navigate around this until they find the problem so for me it's something i can live with as the updates and new additions to the software plus the fact that i can see through their reports, exactly where my business is growing.

Response from Glofox

Replied February 2018

Hi Stephen! Great to hear that you're delighted with your decision to switch from Mindbody. It's been an absolute pleasure working with you and there's nothing better than watching your business grow and succeed! Yours in wellness, The Glofox Team

Andrew from Personal Health

April 2016

Watch out MindbodyOnline, there's a new kid on the block!

I was just about to sign up to Mindbody when a friend pointed Glofox out to me. After carrying out a demo of the software I was very happy with how easy it was to navigate and my decision was made instantly. Since joining our bookings are up 40%, we're saving heaps of time which was previously spent doing admin and our client base is growing at an incredible rate! If you're looking for a great alternative to Mindbody, these are the reasons why I went with Glofox and made one of my best business decisions to date: On one hand I had Mindbody. If you're looking for software and a custom branded app just as I was (was adamant to make it as simple as possible for people to pay me so wanted an app), you would have to go for their most expensive package at '195 a month. Mindbody also increase your monthly subscription fee when you hit a certain number of members or trainers using the app. My intentions were to use a software package to help us really get a handle on our admin and free time to grow my business. With this growth in mind, expected costs could almost double in the next few months, leaving me with a pricing package I could no longer afford. On the other hand, I had Glofox. Their pricing packages range from '80-'140 a month and each package comes with a custom branded app completely matching your business's brand. Not only this, they don't charge you for adding more members or users. As the sales rep I spoke to put it, they want to see your business grow and for this reason, they're not going to penalize you for doing just that. A breath of fresh air if you ask me! Our custom branded app from Glofox gives our members a really simple means of booking and paying for our services. On the backend, I needed a system that would help me minimize admin with as few clicks possible without overcomplicating things. I've found the Glofox Dashboard really clear and simple to use. I tend to set my Dashboard to show weekly bookings, payments due and revenue for ease. I can create and update my schedule, manage memberships including payments, renewals and automated billing in my Dashboard too- really great having everything in one place! Overall, there's nothing better than working with a team of people who really want to see your business grow stronger every day. With such a quick response time to any of our queries, it's safe to say choosing Glofox has been the best business decision I've made. Mindbody won't know what hit them!

Response from Glofox

Replied July 2016

Hi Andrew, Thanks for writing a review. We appreciate the kind words! It's been an absolute pleasure to work with you and the team at Personal Health. Also, very exciting to see the results you've achieved in such a short space of time! Yours in fitness, Timmy | Glofox Head of Support

Mark from Fuzz Fit

Outstanding Product, Excellent Customer Service

I could not be happier. I have set up software for Fitness studios and gyms I have worked at and have used in my own studio when I setup, so I have experience with a lot of software in the fitness market. But Glofox has it all, and the customer service is brilliant. They offer apps for your clients to check-in and update their info, they offer engagement tools and detailed reports for me to run my business. It has everything we could ever want. The best part of the software is the regular and constant updates they are putting into it. They are ahead of the curve with what is needed to help grow my business and give me the tools I need to do that. Big thumbs up, great job team Glofox

Pros

I like pretty much everything. My members get a really modern app with a ton of features that allow them to manage their own schedule and not have to constantly contact me for bookings or payments. I get a lot of easy to use features that automate a lot of the repetitive tasks I have been doing, plus its really easy to see how your business is doing with the reporting tool. It also auto charges clients on a monthly basis so I don't have to chase payments. And their support team basically did all the setup for me walking me through everything. they are super helpful!

Cons

I like everything about it. I can't think of how they could improve it.

Response from Glofox

Replied July 2016

Hi Mark, Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Delighted to hear that Glofox is all round the perfect solution for your business! It's been a pleasure working with you and the team. Yours in fitness, Timmy | Glofox Head of Support

Carlos from Cranked Fitness LLC

Very happy with our experience and decision to utilize Glofox as our fitness studio software.

Saved time, effort,man-hours on administrative task.

Pros

From the very start the experience has been better than expected. The sales department immediately returned our call when initially inquiring about the software. They provided the answers to all our questions and scheduled a demo as soon as possible since we were on an aggressive timeline of trying to open our studio within 6 weeks of contacting Glofox. From onboarding, to setting things up, to getting us rolling within that timeframe was very impressive. Our questions while implementing were answered in a timely fashion and the online knowledge based articles they have on the product are very helpful and provided recorded steps of a lot of the task which make it even easy to implement. The smartphone app that comes with the package has been a blessing in disguise as it saves time and man hours allowing the members to see and schedule classes, pay for memberships, purchase merchandise, see studio news and updates right from the palm of their hands! Our members love the ease and use of the app not to mention us as small business owners. Last but not lease our post sales have been very impressive at this point and we believe the Glofox application has played a big role since it puts our business right in the hands of the potential and now members of our fitness studio. In the first week, we already have 31 members signed up for one our various packages via the app. As of this writing another 17 potential members have downloaded the app. Not to bad for the first week in business

Cons

There should be a way of modifying or even copying and pasting certain things within the dashboard like memberships, classes, etc...

Response from Glofox

Replied September 2017

Hi Carlos, Thanks for taking the time to write a fantastic review of Glofox! Your feedback is really important to us, so thanks for sharing. Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Jarrah from Poseidon

July 2016

Terrific service and support. Overall, extremely worth the investment!

Having come from no previous management system, Glofox was a God send for us! To begin with, the sales rep I spoke with was very helpful, he asked me what my problems were, what I wanted to achieve and worked with me on figuring out the best way to accomplish them as opposed to pushing a software in my face. Once we jumped into the demo, ease of use was the key reason I went with Glofox. I demoed quite a few softwares before finding Glofox and I couldn't believe how difficult they seemed to grasp. I needed to get rid of the headache of managing bookings and it just seemed like these other softwares were going to add to that headache.

Pros

Glofox won me over and from here on out, the support has been terrific - so accommodating to the needs of my business and eager to answer questions and solve problems. I've managed to cut out a lot of tedious tasks that were eating up my time like membership management and keeping track of bookings etc. It's great to finally have these automations in place that keep my business running smoothly each day and be able to track the growth we're making. Not to mention, my members are delighted to have the option to book into a class through the app. Such a simple change that makes everyone's life easier.

Cons

Not really a con, but for any business owners questioning if Glofox is worth the cost, the answer is yes. It's worth it. The Glofox team will care for your business on your journey to success and won't toss you aside once the sale is over. The quality of their software, their continued support and the simplicity of their service for me and my members is more than I could have asked for.

Response from Glofox

Replied July 2016

Hi Jarrah, Thanks for taking the time to right a review! We're glad that you found the demo really helpful and It's great to hear that you're finding the software really simple to use - we consider 'ease of use' as one of our greatest strengths against alternatives in the market, so it's great to hear you reinforce it! Yours in fitness, Timmy | Glofox Head of Support

Audrey from Urban Asanas

Happy we made the switch!

We spent a long time researching different studio software options and Glofox has definitely helped us make big technological strides forward from the app to check in kiosk capabilities. Though the retail aspects are second tier, these aren't our top priorities either at the moment. Would definitely recommend trying the demo and exploring Glofox to other yoga studios.

Pros

The interface for both our staff and students has been far more intuitive and easy to use than our last program. The reporting is clear and the app has inspired more online bookings for classes. Check in is starting to run more smoothly giving our teachers more time to focus on class and less time dealing with frustrations with a clunky system at the desk. The way the system is set up also allows individuals to navigate it in different ways that make the most personal sense to them rather than forcing everyone to learn the exact same steps. Customer service has been very attentive and responsive as we've made the transition to Glofox which is much appreciated. We have felt supported through the whole process so far. The more we learn about the program the more customized we've made it to our needs which has been great.

Cons

The only cons so far are minor tech capabilities we're hoping to see evolve soon. You can only sell one retail item at a time, though there are some work arounds. We would also like to be able to check our teachers and staff into class and sell them retail items without creating separate student profiles. In the grand scheme of operations these are small details that haven't derailed us and we look forward to seeing upcoming changes with the program.

August 2016

Nancy from URBAN FIT

August 2016

Glofox for the Win! The perfect solution for our fitness studio.

Glofox makes it really easy for me to manage my business day in, day out! The dashboard is straightforward and simple to use, yet powerful enough to do everything I need it to. A great service and a great team of people behind it too!

Pros

-The dashboard is a life saver when it comes to managing my business. I don't have to spend countless hours on admin! I couldn't even imagine going back to tracking bookings, attendances and payments manually. -Glofox designed an app completely tailored to my brand - so professional looking. A great way to make our studio stand out from the crowd. -They also designed a booking and payment portal that connects with my website and Facebook page, so members can decide where and when they want to book their next class or make their next purchase. A great user experience! -The reporting tool has most certainly helped me to make better decisions for the business as I can generate reports on our performance in the click of a button. Even if you're not tech savvy, it's super easy to navigate and understand. If I ever did have a question on some aspect of the product the support team are always available to answer questions.

Cons

Nothing!

Response from Glofox

Replied November 2016

Hi Nancy, Thanks for taking the time to write a review of Glofox! We really appreciate it. It's great to hear such fantastic feedback. Be sure to get in touch if you have any questions whatsoever :) All the best, Glofox Support

Junior from TA Fitness

Committed to helping your business succeed. 10/10 Glofox!

My experience with Glofox has been fantastic. The training was very easy to follow and their support team made sure I had everything I needed to get up and running - very understanding and always happy to help out with any queries.

Pros

The admin dashboard makes it really easy to keep track of my class schedule, memberships, payments and overall member activity. If you want to spend more time than ever before with your clients helping them achieve their goals, you need a system like this! The reporting section of the dashboard makes it effortless to monitor our performance: sales (by class, membership, course or even trainer), first time visits, bookings and attendances etc. This is great for identifying areas of the business that have room for growth. The app itself is so simple for our members to use. They can easily book their class or course and even pay for it straight through the app. If there's an update or news that I need to circulate fast, I can do it with the app, minus the hassle of calling up clients or wondering if they opened the email or not. These push notifications through the app are a great way to promote new classes or courses too. People see our messages on the home screen of their phone almost as soon as we send them and they can book in on the exact same platform. The perfect way to increase bookings and keep the momentum going! Not to mention, a great way to generate new leads. We can promote the app and encourage potential members to download it and get a taste of what we have to offer.

Cons

It would have been great if we found Glofox sooner!

Sam from Elevation Fitness & Performance

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Made sure my Business needs came first

Our review is a little different, as the Glofox software itself didn't end up meeting our business' needs based on our need for a dual membership system as we offer both fitness and nutrition coaching as separate products. Our review is more about the willingness of the Glofox team to work with us to try and find a solution...and continued to go out of their way to work with us on a transition to another software when we mutually agreed that it ended up not being the right fit. They didn't have to do that but stayed true to putting our business needs first which was great!

Pros

Layout was easy to navigate and looked very nice.

Cons

Functionality didn't end up meeting our needs. We need a dual membership system.

Response from Glofox

Replied August 2019

Hi Sam, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Glofox. It is unfortunate that we weren't a match for your business but we're delighted to hear that you would recommend us to other businesses that might be a better match for what we offer! Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Dan from Ludus Enkrateia (The Ludus)

Great!!! Friendly and unstressed. Gave me the confidence to follow my true path.

Less Stress really. You can focus on your strengths and on your clients. Do not have to worry about transactions or being at two places at once. You get more than what you pay for. It helps you to also grow your business and expand in various ways all while keeping stress levels low.

Pros

How easy it really is. Structured so well, that all you have to do is fill in the blanks. I was actually surprised on some of the features because I would have never thought I would need certain things. So it added to my business plan and gave me more knowledge. The customer service is really great! I believe that is why I went with Glofox. I understand (like everything) that products will evolve and change. Glofox is aware that there may be things that will change, they know the product is great but not perfect. But they are always searching, learning from their clients, they listen and empower clients to have a forward and back dynamic so that they can make this software great and most importantly help people like me to focus on what I do best. Kudos to the support staff, working with you guys made life easy for me, all of you are sincere and genuine which made it easy for me to express and share my aspirations and philosophy with you guys, making this process very seamless and easy. Thank you and I look forward to continue working with you all.

Response from Glofox

Replied September 2017

Hi Dan, Thanks for sharing your experience! We're delighted to hear that Glofox has helped you to follow your true path. Should you have any more feedback, feel free to send it to feedback@glofox.com. It has been a pleasure working with you! Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Glenn from Irish Altitude Chambers

Glofox is a critical part of our daily operations and we couldn't operate without it

Customer convenience is the biggest advantage. They can view, book and cancel without a messages or calls, back & forth ensuring our administration team don't end up spending their time with bookings and customer queries

Pros

It's extremely user friendly and has been simplified to ensure minimum amount of steps required in all customer aspects from booking classes to purchasing memberships. It allows customers to book in at any time of the day or night & allows us to have full transparency of who's attending each and every class.

Cons

Amendments to memberships are cumbersome and require alot of manual input. The new dashboard has excellent features however there were some nice parts of the old dashboard that have been lost which were very useful for our daily management information

Response from Glofox

Replied May 2017

Hi Glenn, Thanks for sharing your positive feedback! We're working hard to make your day to day run even smoother in the long run. We have a tonne of new features in the pipeline, and we're also working on improvements to some older features that you mentioned. We'll be sure to let you know as soon as they're available - we can't wait for you to test them out! Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Julie from Rooney's Boxing Gym

Transformational

At the start of using Glofox I was a little apprehensive. There is a fair amount of effort to populate the data. The support I received at the start and ongoing has been exceptional. I feel fully supported by the Glofox team. In particular Stephen, who is absolutely amazing. The feedback we have been getting from our members has been amazing. Our members have completely embraced Glofox, it's intuitive and allows them to be self sufficient and not dependent on the gym for payments and bookings. Our team can spend time building relationships with our members instead of having to worry about paperwork, Par-Qs (all fully integrated), payment details, monthly subscriptions etc. The user experience on the App is great. The back end system for the gym has helped us understand our business and look at opportunities for growth. We can run quick and easy reports, and email all our registered members (over 1000 now!) in one click. It's saved so much time and effort. Glofox is an investment for your current business and future growth. I would strongly recommend Glofox for your gym.

Pros

The App

Cons

The web integration

Response from Glofox

Replied February 2017

Hi Julie, thanks for the amazing review! Were delighted to hear that youve found our support team super helpful. Its also great to hear that your members have completely embraced Glofox - Im sure theyre delighted to be able to book and pay straight from their smartphone! Keep up the good work and If you have any questions, were here to help. All the best, Glofox Support.

Christopher from Mr. Clone

Good product with set up help

Pros

I like how they offer you the support on set up for 1.5 hours.. It makes my job easier for my clients that I refer over to get their POS software. Easily get your store up and running with some awesome features USA hours and 24/7 customer service which I have not had to use yet..

Cons

Just my personal opinion I just hate to pay a monthly fee but for what you are getting in this package compared to others.. Must say the value is there

Response from Glofox

Replied August 2019

Hi Christopher! Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. Great to hear that you're enjoying using our software and that you got such great support from the team. We're delighted that you feel you are getting value for money and we appreciate your point about the monthly fee however unfortunately that is how the plan currently stands! Looking forward to seeing your business grow with Glofox! Yours in wellness, The Glofox Team

Tiffany from Balanced Fitness For Moms

Glofox admin review

Id give it a B+. The support follow up really lacks.

Pros

Its simple and user friendly. It has streamlined my calendar and client bookings to have them online.

Cons

Its very challenging to follow the revenue reports and be able to know which client purchase is associated with the statement. It would be helpful if it was labeled by client/user name. There are also a few glitches with the software that Ive mentioned to support but there hasnt been a resolution. For example, when my clients import their class to their phone calendar the business address shows up, not the class location address. This has caused a lot of confusion with my clients. The timeline from purchase to direct deposit is also not consistent. Some times it takes 2 days, sometimes 5, that makes accounting difficult.

Response from Glofox

Replied October 2019

Hi Tiffany, Thanks for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you're enjoying using Glofox. We take customer feedback very seriously and will be sure to pass it on to our product team. The Glofox Team

Natalia from Studio Pole Niteroi

I love Glofox and can't live without it anymore.

I have more free time to spend with actual important things instead of spending my life managing my studio. My sales are improving and my students love the Glofox.

Pros

It's beautiful and save me a lot of time. I don't have enough words to describe how much it changed my life and my mental health. I used to live with Excel sheets and spend a lot of time booking students. Now I have more time free to talk with possible customers and to work on my studio marketing. The app is great and easy to use and there's a lot of great things. I love the push up notifications, the waiting list, the store. Definately a great choice.

Cons

The app is great but we know how technology works, and yes there's some glitches. The desktop version very ugly what surprises me after their beautiful app. And no admin app, using your own app with your admin account you'll have access to some admin functions, a few.

Response from Glofox

Replied September 2017

Hi Natalia, Thanks for sharing a review of Glofox! It's great to hear of the mental clarity you've achieved from the transition from spreadsheets to software. You'll be delighted to hear that we have a new Web Portal design coming very soon - so watch this space! All the best, The Glofox Team

Carla from Vernon Yoga

A newer company that has the ability to dominate this industry.

My book keeping was on pen and paper before I implemented Glofox. Therefore, we had a huge honour system as far as client payment. Our revenue has increased by a substantial amount simply by having Glofox remind staff and clients when their next payment is due. In addition, Glofox has literally shaved about 2-hours off of my workday. Saving time and money is enough of a benefit for me!

Pros

The customer service is beyond what I have ever experienced with any company before. Ever. The software itself looks very clean and professional, moreso than the competition, and that professional image is extremely important to me. Ease of use for my clientele is paramount and they have nailed that. The app that we received is our own branding. It's not a Glofox app, it's a Vernon Yoga app. I like that. And it does more than the industry standard. I like being innovative and Glofox allows me to be ahead of my competition.

Cons

Glofox doesn't yet have a system designed for families to all be one one Member account (but their competition doesn't either). Also, Glofox doesn't yet have employee management capabilities or loyalty programs, but I believe it's on their to-do list. They are well worth the wait.

Response from Glofox

Replied May 2017

Hi Carla, Huge congratulation on making the switch from pen and paper to software! It's great to see your studio saving more time and money than ever before. We appreciate the feedback too - those features are indeed on our roadmap. We'll be sure to update you as soon as they become available! Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Jo-Ann from Hot Yoga Dublin

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

One of the best studio investments I've made!

Glofox is a wonderful system that has helped me in a number of ways to run my studio in an easy, organised fashion. I was hesitant at the start to change my ways, but a year in, it only gets better.

Pros

It organises members, keeps them in constant contact, promotes the studio, sells products, is highly efficient and easy to use. Not only that, there is a great help service which has been available to answer all sorts of mundane questions from me! At all sorts of hours might I add. I'm not the best on computers so this in itself was super helpful. It didn't take me long at all to get the hang of working the system. It is by far one of the best studio investments I've made to date.

Cons

None!

Response from Glofox

Replied November 2016

Hi Jo Ann, Thanks for a writing a review for us! We appreciate you taking the time. We'll always be here to help no matter what the question, or the time! Keep up the great work. All the best, Timmy Head of Support

Sarah from CrossFit Unforgiven

More WODs, Less Admin! A++

Pros

Crossfit is all about community and making our athletes feel welcome. Having to ask athletes for their due payments at every session was completely ruining our vibe. The payments aspect of Glofox not only saves me so much time, but I'm no longer losing money because I want to avoid an awkward conversation. Everything is automated. Athletes book in for their WOD through the app, pay through the app and I can easily track all of these details in my Glofox dashboard. Recurring memberships mean I don't have to do anything - ANYTHING. It's so simple, makes such a huge difference to our revenue each month and gives me back a bit of sanity! Before Glofox my box was run on pen and paper. Not organised and definitely not scalable. If I ever wanted to expand the business I'd need to get my processes together. And that's what I did. When I realized how much money I was actually losing from my pen and paper approach, my decision was made. The support team were superstars getting me up and running! So happy to help. They have an online knowledge base too that has quick how to articles and videos - so helpful!

Response from Glofox

Replied September 2017

Hi Sarah, Thanks for taking the time to write a review of Glofox! We're delighted to see you saving more time and money each day. You've been a pleasure to work with and we look forward to a long relationship! All the best, The Glofox Team

Karen from Fitness gym

Glofox for Gym Users

Pros

Easy to use Easy to set up classes, courses etc Easy to see all members in one place Communicate to all users

Cons

would like to see better reports For maybe there be an option to have like a clock in key ring or card for members to use when enter the gym and option to have this on tablet for members to check themselves into class, as a lot of time is wasted on this manually

Response from Glofox

Replied August 2019

Hi Karen, Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. Delighted to hear that you are finding Glofox easy to use! We do try to meet the needs of all of our customers with regular updates to our reports and will be sure to pass it on to our product team. Looking forward to watching your business grow with Glofox! Yours in wellness, The Glofox Team

How complicated became simple, finally we have a system that helps us generate business!

Pros

This software is customer friendly. It's layout is simple to use and once you understand the functions it's super fast which has meant staff training time is reduced as well as client training also. I have all the key information I need to hand and when reconciling month end figures and performance it has over halved the time taken and improved the accuracy of reporting 100%. The staff at Glofox have been fantastic from start all the way to support once we have launched. Marko was our project coordinator and his help and guidance has made the whole transfer feel seemless. The support staff are fast and really great at helping sort any queries we may have. The connection with stripe is working really well and has actually massively helped our cash flow as opposed to confusing direct debit charges and payment frequency's. I'm yet to establish something wrong with this system and if we identify any areas that need adjusting the team at Glofox already seem ahead of the game. The web integration is the easiest I've seen, having used mindbody previously I was astounded as to how simple this is, we can share direct links, you tube videos etc.

Cons

We are nearly and Month an Half into our full launch and as of yet I can't find anything I don't like about it.

Chrisi from The Yoga Space London

Industry: Facilities Services

Looks great - Easy to use - great value

Pros

From a yoga studio owner perspective I love... 1. The customer service - having an actual human I can contact in case I need support who can respond quickly. A revelation!!! 2. Ease of use for my clients - the system is super intuitive and 98% of clients just started using it without any further queries or issues. 3. Ease of use as a manager - quick and easy to update, it is very straightforward compared to similar yoga studio management software out there. No hidden boxes or options - it just does what I need it to do! 4. Coming from a pen and paper system Glofox has saved me so far on average 5 hours of admin time a week. 5. Price - WAY better value for money compared to its competitors. Depending on subscription level it is much cheaper OR includes much more functionality than the leading yoga studio CRM.

Cons

As it has not been around THAT long compared to other yoga studio CRM software there are some functionalities that still need to be added but there are always workarounds and I have 100% faith in the Glofox team that they will catch up in the next months (they are pretty ace!).

Response from Glofox

Replied November 2017

Chrisi, thanks for sharing your experience! It has been an absolute pleasure working with you - You picked everything up so fast. Keep your invaluable product feedback coming our way! Adam | Customer Success Manager at Glofox

Dominic from Impact Academy Ltd.

Viable but slightly an incomplete product.

Pros

I liked the idea of using an app and an easy system of payment, but it heavily depends on your consumer age group. Reports were great indicators of revenue and made it easy to pay instructors. Customer support is very friendly and helpful in fixing issues and many features we complained about were fixed in the end. A large directory is available to help use the program. Able to check how many people booked into a class before hand (although rarely did people book long in advance). Refunds were easy.

Cons

The issue with Glofox is that it is completely filled with glitches. Everyday people would come and complain that they couldn't pay, their account showed credits but they didn't actually have any, or they bought 4 membership packs because it was too easy to pay with the system. Other issues: No family functionality, to sign in a family doing a class they need individual accounts and to log in separately. There is no rule for mass deletion/creation of classes and has to be done manually. Most annoying problem: After the class starts people cannot pay. This means I have to sign them into the class causing me admin. Other annoying things: Glofox announcements don't notify the customers unless they check the news, meaning important info is ignored. Report filters are NOT ORGANISED, meaning I have to scroll through 340 classes to find 1 class. Very annoying. At the start there were many app issues such as random closings, missing classes, and general payment issues. If someone wanted to join another class 10 minutes before the end of their class it would not allow it as it "overruns". Basically stopping me from making more money. If someone couldn't use technology then I would have to use a 'Guest' account, but if you can't book it in to lessons going on the same time, you end up being unable to get correct numbers for your classes...

Jacob from Dawson Recreation Ministry

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Glofox's software is easy to use and their customer service is second to none.

The Glofox app has taken our gym to the next level. We really needed a way to connect with our members in an effective way as well as concentrate our information into an easy to access forum. Glofox has enabled us to do that in a far more cost effective way than having a custom-designed app from a non-specialized software company. Since they focus on gym owners and operators, they offer you solutions that you might not even realize that you have yet and walk with you through each step of the process. I would recommend their services to anyone who wants to grow their client base, have less overhead and automate their administrative and scheduling processes.

Pros

When we were in the exploratory stage trying to find the right software for our gym, we sought to find a product that was cost effective, user-friendly, adaptable, and came with responsive support. We couldn't be more pleased with the ways that Glofox has delivered on those categories and exceeded our expectations.

Cons

I'm not sure we have had enough time with it to find any faults for the applications that we'd like to use it for. The only drawbacks I could foresee would have to do with adapting a service within the app to meet a unique need we have as a Recreation Ministry. I'm confident that we would receive support to assist us in meeting that need though.

Response from Glofox

Replied September 2017

Hi Jacob, Thanks for sharing your experience! It's been a pleasure working with you and the team at Dawson Recreation Ministry. Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Partnering with Glofox has been the single best decision we have made in our business.

Pros

We made the mistake of trying to manage our own CRM when we launched our gym. Within 4 weeks of opening we realized this was a huge mistake. We considered many platforms and software company partners to improve our efficiency. The Glofox integrated platform for booking, communication, CRM and payments has given our customers a fantastic experience, interface and reliability when booking and paying. For us it saves us countless hours each week, works efficiently on the go, in the gym and literally on the studio floor whilst coaching. Every technology has an occasion gremlin but if so any problem is quickly remedied by their great team, who work as hard for you, as you do for your own customers.

Cons

Our own company branded Glofox app, the most expensive solution, did take slightly longer than we hoped to get finished, only a few days late, mainly because of Apple app store slowness but it was worth the wait in the end.

Liam from Fitness 40

Fantastic software and support team!

When my business partner and I decided to open up our own fitness studio last month we knew that we would need some sort of booking software/client management system. After trying a few trials/demo periods from different companies, we came across glofox and decided to give it a try. Honestly after 10 mins of trying out the software, I loved it straight away! I booked onto a demonstration call with Richard and got set up very easily! We did run into a couple of issues where there was an issue with the crossover from trial account to the premium version. This caused issues for us as the whole system was down for a few days. BUT Credit where it's due, the guys were in contact with us daily to update us on the problem and how to fix it. We were booked onto a 'call' where the support team identified and fixed the problem immediately, turning out to be something minor. Since then, we've had no problems! Our clients are loving the app and we are too! Highly recommend! Oh, and the price? Definite value for money!

Pros

The ease of the booking system as well as the integrations!

Cons

I wouldn't say there's anything I dislike, but would love to see some sort of forum/group that our members can comment/post onto!

Response from Glofox

Replied May 2017

Hi Liam, Great to hear of your positive experience with Glofox! Could you say it was.. love at first sight? We appreciate the product feedback too - we'll pass this on to our development team! Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Ronan from 3XB Training

Perfect fit for my classed based fitness business!

The platform enabled to grow my business from zero to profitable in under 6 months. While there were some bugs on the legacy app/software these have been ironed out and I have not had an issue in several months.

Pros

Easy for customers to use and pay Easy for me to set up Great new leads management feature just launched Great in app marketing features Easy website integration I have recommended this software to a friend and they are switching their entire plaform to Glofox.

Cons

There are a few reports I'm after that I've heard are on the way.

Response from Glofox

Replied August 2019

Hi Ronan! Great to hear that Glofox is a perfect fit for your business. Thank you for the feedback. We do try to meet the needs of all of our customers with regular updates and will be sure to pass it on to our product team. Looking forward to watching your business grow with Glofox! Yours in wellness, The Glofox Team

Barry from Carrick Fitness Centre

Fantastic service. Extremely happy with the product and my entire experience with the Glofox team.

Pros

From the moment I applied for the demo call, I was sure Glofox was the right option for me. The sales rep I spoke with was Ed, who asked me what my current problems were while running my business. Once I'd outlined them, he showed me how Glofox was able to help me manage everything, take the stress out of the admin end of things and help me free up more time to do what I do...train people. Once I chose to go ahead with the product, the customer success team were a great help in showing me how to use to app and dashboard to get the most out of it. They were always on hand to help with any questions that I had. My biggest barrier to going with a management software earlier was cost, and this was one of the big questions I had but once I started the process, it was a no-brainer. The software has already paid for itself by helping me keep track of memberships and reducing lost revenue.

Response from Glofox

Replied December 2017

Hi Barry, thanks for sharing your positive experience with the team! Great to hear that your investment in Glofox has already paid for itself. We've really enjoyed learning about your business and we're excited to help you take it to the next level! Yours in fitness, Marko | Customer Success Manager

Heather from The Body Barre

Easy to use and support is very helpful!

I would recommend Glofox because they are working to fix the things that are missing and are making improvements to the software. Plus it is so easy to use!!!

Pros

User friendly, Support is prompt and helpful, clients with membership find it easy to book class, check in kiosk is great, very easy to use and set up.I am not a tech person and I had no trouble. I had a glofox specialist help me with any questions and set up for the first month. I can still contact him now if I need anything

Cons

missing some features that would be helpful when holding free events, app tells new clients that they are not eligible for a class instead of redirecting them to membership or package options so clients have to go to memberships first before they can book a class, needs to be all one step. no good way to have childcare schedule so have to set it up as a class and clients get confused.

Response from Glofox

Replied August 2019

Hi Heather! Thanks for sharing your experience with Glofox! We're delighted to hear that you have found Glofox easy to use and that our Customer Support team has helped you on your journey! Thank you for the valuable feedback. We try to meet the needs of all of our customers with regular updates and will be sure to pass it on to our product team! Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

Paul from Blast Fitness

Looks fantastic. So simple to navigate and use. The customer service/design team are exceptional

Pros

I love the reports/statistics, monitoring performance and engaging with our members as a group or 121. The App is so simple to use and so effective from answering an inquiry to booking somebody into a class or taking out a membership. All the icons give you an opportunity to promote your Gym and why you should train at the Fitness Centre. From selling merchandise, protein, PT's, courses and booking classes has saved me so much time. In fact revolutionary. The biggest asset of Glofox is their team. The 121 interaction has been amazing. My customer support has listened to all my challenges, and sorted out solutions on our calls. If not able to sort out the problem he always comes back within 24 hours. Awesome Customer Service. Many companies need to learn from Glofox customer care. Thank You

Cons

Few issues with News /Courses Icon. In a number of occasions it took over 96 hours to remedy. I would like this to be reduced dramatically. Otherwise all positive,

Response from Glofox

Replied December 2017

Thanks for sharing Paul! It's been fantastic to see your business transform in such a short time frame - Keep up the great work! Yours in fitness, Adam | Customer Success Manager

Zack from Mouvnation

Glofox has helped me automate tasks and free up precious time I need to coach and manage my gym

Precious time saved and increase in revenues. Clients love the independence from their computers they get from the App. I can get some basic info on class size while away from my computer

Pros

Customer service is personal and prompt. I feel that my issues are taken seriously and dealt with promptly. I also see that the service continues endlessly to improve

Cons

I would like to be able to force clients to update the App at each new build as this causes issues with Log ins

Response from Glofox

Replied February 2018

Hi Zack, Thanks for taking the time to write a review of Glofox! Great to hear that you're saving precious time and driving revenue upwards! We really appreciate the feedback too, we'll be sure to pass it on to the product team. Yours in fitness, The Glofox Team

bryan from Evolve Fitness

Currently switching away from glofox

Pros

definitely user friendly. was easy to setup, and is easy for our members to use. i like that memberships can be adjusted and like the reporting feature.

Cons

quite a few options have been changed recently making it not everything I signed up for. I don't like that they only offer quarterly billing, and is a bit pricey for what you get out of it given other prices I have been shopping around . customer service has been horrible the last 6 months. I cannot ever get through to anyone, and when I do leave messages or send emails, I rarely hear back unless I harass over and over and over again. then when I do finally hear back it is usually a couple weeks later. this is the primary reason ihave chosen to switch away from glofox . I also don't like that they don't have an app feature for admin, and that you have to use a desktop computer to run the software. you should be able to make sales from your phone or tablet.

Maggie from Flow Space

Glitch after glitch after glitch after glitch

It taught me what I want and what I do not want, and for that I am appreciative.

Pros

It is visually appealing. It has many options from the administrative side that, if they worked, would be great, such as applying memberships to different kinds of classes and doing custom charges to people's accounts. At first, we were in contact with their support team often...at first. Some of the initial glitches were removed when we began doing their new Beta but it didn't change much at all, honestly.

Cons

They make a ton of promises they can't keep. Mostly pertaining to "self sign-in". I have over 1000 clients at my yoga studio. Every single day at least 10 of them (the ones that haven't given up trying) tell me they couldn't book a class, couldn't apply their membership to a class, etc. Quite annoying. Also, GloFox has double-charged MULTIPLE students with no evidence on our end. Students have come up to me and shown me bank statements that I had 2x charges that were invisible from my side of the world. Scary. Whoops, GloFox! I want to say their customer service is good but they make tons of promises they can't keep there either. "We'll fix it ASAP"...no call back, no fix. There is also no way of using an iPhone/iPad with this software from our administrative end. No admin app at all. Just a glitch-tastic (but visually appealing) app for users. Anyways, I could go on. Just don't go with GloFox if you're trying to be professional/successful. If you're just trying to save money, you'll get what you pay for with this one.

Graeme from The Heart Of Yoga

Great team poor product

Quite mix feelings as we been using Glofox software for 6months during which they had a change in dashboard software. Whist using the previous dashboard we had numerous non functional issues. Such as unable to erase/ change classes , the software would sometime have a mind of its own as we would see the start or finish times of class being altered to nonspecific time therefore we realised it wasn't human error. Then we have the new dashboard 2017 and unfortunately we experience a malfunction every one to two day. These have included historic classes being displayed on the app, all this continues despite the Glofox service team promising resolve the issues. Further problem have been experience with our clients unable to access the credits they paid for against the classes. other clients have had the money automatically taken for courses without authorisation. The Glofox team are very courteous but slow to respond apart rom an auto email stating that they acknowledge the message and will deal in due course. All in all a frustrating experience.

Pros

It is visually appealing

Cons

Response from Glofox

Replied May 2017

Hi Graeme Many thanks for the honest and constructive feedback. We are aware that the transition to our new dashboard was not as smooth as we would have liked and I am sorry for the inconvenience this caused you. It was great to speak with you on the phone last week and I am glad that things are going much better for you now. We will continue to work really hard to deliver for our clients and to continually improve the product. I look forward to getting more feedback from you again in the future. Kind regards Anthony Director of Customer Experience

Jon from Georgetown Country Club

Excellent support and customized app- they overdelivered and with a very tight timeline

Club membership booking and billing/organization and app

Pros

Turn-key, intuitive to work with, And, the team then customized when I need it for the software to align better with our club terminology. You can have great software and then bad support and the whole thing goes south- glopfox is exactly the opposite. The software platform is great but then add a team that executes under a tight timeline- big win and valuable software/partner! Thanks to the customer service team, thank you design team, and the app team you're the best !!! I highly recommend you to anyone!

Cons

No cons really...enhancements? Maybe develope a Quickbooks interface so all sales can import into Quickbooks. Also, maybe add an auto crop feature for picture imports.

Response from Glofox

Replied September 2017

Hi Jon, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Glofox! It's great to hear that Glofox exceeded your expectations and that you're finding our support team very helpful. We appreciate your recommendations in terms of enhancements too - We'll be sure to pass these to our development team. Should you have any questions, you know where to find us! All the best, Karen

February 2015

Val from Liffey Valley Fitness

February 2015

Zappy the way forward in digital marketing

We have been with Zappy now just over seven months and our results have been amazing. Up to date software which is so easy to use. From the development stage to the ongoing support has been amazing and i can't recommend them enough if you ever considered availing of Zappy's services. They know exactly what each customer wants and designed our app to our specific needs. Their customer service is some of the best i have ever come across and i have had them returning my calls late on Saturday afternoons before. I can now reach nearly 700 of our members within seconds thanks to Zappy and our well designed app. Keep up the good work!!

Response from Glofox

Replied April 2016

Hi Val, Delighted to hear you're getting on so well with the software and app! It's fantastic to see you reaching your entire member base from the click of a button. We have new features in development for release in 2016 which we know you'll love: DASHBOARD A new Dashboard with weekly and monthly calendar views, enhanced point of sale, quicker loading time, improved ease of use and enhanced reporting configurations. COMMUNITY BUILDING Enhanced push notification filters including the ability to target by class attendance, activity and membership type. Also, the launch of a 'community' feature enabling members and or trainers to message each other via your Glofox App. Workout tracking is also in the pipeline. MANAGEMENT & ACCOUNTING The development of an Admin and Trainer app so that you can manage your business directly from your mobile phone. CHECK IN Via a "Check in Kiosk" or an "In App barcode" or key tag. We'll keep you updated on the launch!

Mandy from evofit

Minimzing the admin

Glofox has certainly made many processes simpler and be able to spend more time in the studio itself

Pros

It allowed me to work on other elements of my business by managing a lot of the admin work

Cons

Not being able to book clients in regularly/permanently over a longer term allowed for their accountability to drop off

Response from Glofox

Replied October 2019

Hi Mandy, Thanks for your feedback. We are happy to hear that Glofox has simplified processes for your business. Customer feedback is really important to us and we will be sure to pass your comments on to our product team. The Glofox Team

Emma from Yoga with Emma

It's Engaging and Easy to Use

Since opening my Yoga business 4 years ago, I found keeping my students engaged and keeping on top of my cash-flow was challenging. From working in some yoga studios I was using their online booking systems to check in students and payments. I found other systems cumbersome to do the most simplest task. One studio I hold yoga classes was (and still is) using Glofox and thought this was so much easier to do book, check in and receive payments, all online! I contacted Anthony from Glofox and showed me how easy it is to set up, and share with my clients.

Pros

Payments are processed by another Irish company called Stripe. This is an additional module to the Glofox suite but it is coupled with the simplicity and seamless completion. This gives me and my clients an Excellent Customer Experience.

Cons

If I do encounter issues with memberships and sometimes issues with students not able to book a class, support is only an email away or on their website, with a very quick response it is sorted. No delay and supporting the above mentioned, Excellent Customer Experience.

Tricia from Devine Fitnesd

So easy to use for both myself and my clients , thumbs up

I'm not very good with technical stuff so didn't think an app would be good for me , might give more stress than it's worth I was wrong , its fool proof ( example ME ) All my clients tell me how good and easy it is to use , is be lost without it now , 90% of my customers use it to book with me and I can see how classes are doing for the week ahead Payments go through very speedy from customers . Can't fault it , wouldn't have a business without it now

Pros

Easy use

Cons

Payments don't reach my bank until the following week but I don't think that's Glofox fault

Response from Glofox

Replied November 2016

Hi Tricia, Thanks for the great recommendation! It's fantastic to hear that such a high percentage of your clients are making the most of the app for bookings! Keep up the good work and do let us know if you have any questions. All the best, Timmy, Glofox Support

Nightmare of an app! Nothing works peorperly. Issues daily

Pros

The marketing campaign was nice. The discounted prices were nice. The app looked clean. What the app and glofox claimed to do seems very useful. However, the reality is quite different.

Cons

The issues are far too many and far too frequent, but here is a summary: 1. Customers are still unable to book some classes 2.All the reports are completely wrong. From revenue generation, to members, to leads, to no shows, literally nothing works. 3. We have a huge discrepancy in our revenue. 2/3 of the revenue reported by glofox is wrong. 3. Memberships dont work 4. Promos dont work 5. Clients have been wrongly charged 6. We arent able to call customer support for help because they almost never answer 7. It takes forever for glofox to finally fix very urgent issues that are hurting our operations. We still have some issues that are not solved yet. You are far better off not having an app than having glofox.

Response from Glofox

Replied August 2019

Firstly, thank you for the very honest review and feedback. It goes without saying that we have clearly not delivered on what was promised to you when you signed up with Glofox. I am sorry that you seem to have had such a bad experience with the platform. Usually in cases like this, something has gone wrong with the implementation of the software. There should be no valid reason why Members cant book or buy a membership. This is the core functionality of the platform. Also our reporting only reflects the transactions in the software so it could not be the case that a proportion of the revenue report is wrong. We are very keen to work with you to resolve these issues but unfortunately, you did not leave your name with the review and we are unable to identify your account from the description. If you do read this response, please contact us on support@glofox.com and reference this review and a member of the team will contact you immediately to help resolve the issues Best regards Anthony Kelly Chief Customer Officer

August 2015

Chris from Inspire Fitness Centre

August 2015

App and Website for Leisure Facility,

I have found the App exceptionally easy to administrate and even more importantly it is simple to download and function from our members point of view which is key, we have integrated this into the website now and can drive traffic and sales through these platforms 24/7 which is something that we previously could not offer. Of course we want to keep kicking on from here so we look forward to updates as they happen. With a smooth launch without any technical issues we are delighted with our choice and the service we have received from day one. Chris Melia, Business Development Manager.

Response from Glofox

Replied February 2016

Chris, thanks for the great review. We appreciate you taking the time! We're delighted to see the success you've achieved by driving traffic through your website and mobile app! We have some great new features in development for release in 2016: DASHBOARD A new Dashboard with weekly and monthly calendar views, enhanced point of sale, quicker loading time, improved ease of use and enhanced reporting configurations. COMMUNITY BUILDING Enhanced push notification filters including the ability to target by class attendance, activity and membership type. Also, the launch of a 'community' feature enabling members and or trainers to message each other via your Glofox App. Workout tracking is also in the pipeline. MANAGEMENT & ACCOUNTING The development of an Admin and Trainer app so that you can manage your business directly from your mobile phone. CHECK IN Via a "Check in Kiosk" or an "In App barcode" or key tag. We'll keep you updated on the launch!