Browse LegitFit Reviews

December 2021

Ciara from Cifit Studio

December 2021

Best in the Business

Best in the Business! With Legitfit over a year now! What can I say! Nothing is ever a problem for these guys. Great customer service. They so approachable and they are so quick at responding to you. The system is easy to navigate and it's just getting better and better. So happy I made the move to Legitfit. I highly recommend them!

Pros

Easy to use. Functional. Client friendly

Cons

There is nothing really. I like it all and if there is something I am not sure about, there is always someone to ask.

Price

Reasons for Switching to LegitFit

Price and customer support.

Dean from Arnkell Jiu Jitsu Academy

Excellent service

Highly recommended the business and will.be using it for a long time.

Pros

Excellent service throughout, easy to work with and super customer service.

Cons

Some very slight glitches early on on Android but nothing to complain about.

Reasons for Choosing LegitFit

Irish Company and excellent customer service

Reasons for Switching to LegitFit

I found mind body to be very difficult to deal with day to day.

Allison from Sero Pilates

Great customer service, some quirks

Pros

I've been with LegitFit for about 3 months. I am a sole proprietor with a studio that does one thing, private training sessions. For the most part, LegitFit is easy for my clients (and me) to understand and use compared to other booking services, and I do appreciate Ian's help.

Cons

There are some quirks that are quite annoying and most seem related to time. Once they get sorted out, I believe this will be a great booking platform. The first issue which I brought up about 3 months ago relates to time. I have set the time zone for the studio, but clients get reminders that their appointments are scheduled for totally different times (ie I have put their appointment in for 5pm on a Wednesday, and they get an e-mail saying their appointment is at 1am on Thursday). I've been told to have clients set their time zone, but I don't believe they should have to. If they are booking in person services it should automatically be set to the studio's time zone. I was surprised to have a new client experience this. I had not met the client yet, so something like this negatively impacts their perception of me because it looks like I can't book them in correctly to a session. When I was one time zone updating scheduling for a session while on vacation, I set the time to to something like 10:30am (which is when the client requested the session) but when I came back to my time zone, it showed the session at 9:30am. When I've been updating recurring sessions that are on a Wednesday, sometimes for no apparent reason they'll show up on Tuesdays and I'll have to edit it again and unselect the Tuesday option (even though that was never selected by me to begin with). I'd love to see financial reports in a little more detail

Ease of use

Reasons for Switching to LegitFit

My Best Studio was way too complicated.

Brian from BC Fitness

Best customer service in the business

Can't say enough good things about the guys at Legitfit. The platform itself is perfect but what's more impressive is their customer service. It is absolutely top class. I was with other companies before and the most frustrating thing was the lack of help. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and their team are never any longer than a quick phone call or even a text away. Highly recommend!!!

Pros

It's simple and straight forward. Easy to use.

Cons

I would like a "book a friend" option. An easy way to get new clients.

Reasons for Choosing LegitFit

Price and the lads seemed really genuine and I knew id like working with them

Reasons for Switching to LegitFit

Glofox frustrated me badly!

Sean from Ignite Health and Fitness

Dublin Studio

From the day that the opened legit fit have been one of the most genuine and easiest to deal with companies I've had the pleasure of doing business with. If I don't understand something from the app there are always on hand to help out I would highly recommend that it fits to anyone looking to further there fitness business.

Pros

Very very easy to use Easy to upload client information Statistics a very easy to understand and to download

Cons

Nothing nothing really annoys me about the software

Reasons for Choosing LegitFit

The guys at the gym fit reached out to me after a recently opened up so I decided to give them a chance and I have never looked back since

Reasons for Switching to LegitFit

Glofox where highly overrated and very very poorly structured with regarding client feedback

Gary from B-Fit B-You Fitness

Does exactly what it says on the tin

The guys are great. Easy to deal with, any queries are answered the very same day. Delighted to have moved over to Legitfit

Pros

The user interface it very easy to use. We have a wide range of clients from 18 to 60, all can use the booking system without any issue.

Cons

There is no function to show the monthly summary income. Although, the guys email me this every month.

Reasons for Choosing LegitFit

Legitfit promised their service was superior, and it was!

Reasons for Switching to LegitFit

Legitfit promised their service was superior, and it was!

James from Nuadha Fitness

Nuadha X LegitFit

Streamlined payment's and bookings. The time saved on this are know better served with my clients directly.

Pros

Legitfit have stream lined the whole back end experience in my gym. The site is doing most of the work which allows me to focus on the people when they come through the door!

Cons

I can't navigate straight to a client's profile from the package/membership page. If I want to edit it u have to exit the products page and go to the client's list .

Reasons for Choosing LegitFit

Haven't had great experiences with them. Glofox especially was a nightmare

Reasons for Switching to LegitFit

I love to support a local and Irish company first. Secondly, their product is just better

JJ from CrossFit Kinsale

Great solution

LegitFit is Legit when it comes to price, support and ease of use. We are a CrossFit gym of 80 members. We had been using one of the larger providers who have been around a while but as price continued to rise service and support didnt improve to match the price hike. The thought of changing to a new provider was a drag, but we are glad we did. The LegitFit guys provide an intuitive and well supported solution, they made the change over effortless and the ease at which I can now manage our member interactions is a relief. They are also fair and extremely competitive on price. We have been using the tool for 5 months and that side of the buisness is now so straightforward and effortless its no stress, same narrative from the members, i couldn''t recommend LegitFit enough. JJ CrossFit Kinsale

Pros

Time saving, easy to use interface, great support, really nice company to deal with, very competively priced for a product that ticks all the boxes, saves me time and stress,makes me happy

Cons

None, for what we need it for, it does the job admiringly

Reasons for Choosing LegitFit

I liked the look of the product and the price point

Reasons for Switching to LegitFit

Mindbody was clunky to use, they increased price but support and product didnt mirror the increase,.

Emma from Pilates Plus Dublin

Swapped booking systems a number of months ago and find LegitFit great so far

Very quick response time to emails. Integration was very smooth. User friendly.

Pros

Our company swapped over to use LegitFit from our other booking system a few months ago and have found it very user friendly and great so far. The customer service is excellent too, you get replies to any questions very quickly.

Cons

I would like to be able to do partial refunds. Very minor issues.

Reasons for Choosing LegitFit

Others positive experiences. It's local.

Reasons for Switching to LegitFit

I was having some issues with Glofox. I had heard very positive reviews of LegitFit.

Brian from Bodyworkshop Gym

Fantastic booking platform

Fantastic platform for use with my online booking system during covid. The lads are always at the other end of the phone if ever I need some assistance. Highly recommended.

Pros

Very easy to set up and amend pricing and schedule

Cons

There isn’t an App available yet but the website is sufficient.

Reasons for Switching to LegitFit

Legitfit was better value and the customer service was miles ahead of mindbody

Liam from Specific Fitness

Specific Fitness - Legit Fit

We've been using Legit Fit for just over 6 months now and it is so easy to use. It's so user friendly on the admin end and even if you do come across any issue both [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are on the end of the phone within 5/10 minute to help you sort it out. All of our members find it extremely easy to navigate around the system and say it it extremely user friendly even for those who would consider themselves poor when it comes to technology. Myself and my team were a little apprehensive transferring to Legit Fit as they were such a new company but all of the nerves were blown out of the water in the first week when we saw how organised the lads were and how well prepared the product was. It is constantly being updated with new features and additives to further the user experience which is great. The 2 lads are always in contact to see if their is anything you as a user would like to add or would fix on the platform which is great to have an input on the product and where it is going. Would 100% recommend Legit Fit for any gym/personal trainers looking for a system to track members/payments etc the system is great and the customer service is great. 10/10 lads.

Pros

- Easy to use - Easy to understand - Great for tracking payments - Great for tracking members attendance - Easy to on board new clients - Time table is easy to create - Packages and memberships are really easy to create

Cons

There is nothing that I least like about the software

Response from LegitFit

Replied March 2020

Thanks Liam. Great Review!

Tristan from Tristan Walsh Fitness

No Going Back

Pros

I've been using this software for about a year now. I know that for a lot of Personal Trainers managing timetables and clients can be pretty thankless. The software allows clients to handle their own bookings. You can set up automated refunds and it's even possible to customise your own cancellation policy through the app. The interface is minimal and very easy to use. All my appointments and sessions are colours coded according to the category and I even have my personal diary on my timetable in red that only I can view. I am a very small operator and I was worried about having another expense however since my first meeting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] I've managed to significantly increased my income as well as profit. Looking at how far the company has come in 1 year has given me great confidence in their future. I'm always excited to see what's around the corner.

Cons

I would love to see the software move to a full app, however I know they are working on this at the moment so it's only around the corner

Reasons for Choosing LegitFit

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] had made contact about a year prior to my signing up with Legitfit however I thought he was cold calling and dismissed the call.When they reached out again I realised they were serious operators so I met with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he provided a product that solved my business problems

Response from LegitFit

Replied March 2020

Thanks Tristan :)

Jack from FitFor45

Legit Fit Review - FitFor45

Excellent

Pros

I have been with Legit Fit since early 2020. Before this, I used to take bookings and cash myself. I soon realised that there was no way I could scale my business without using a streamlined booking platform. I had a meeting with both Glofox and LegitFit who were both recommended to me by other fitness professionals. In terms of what Legit Fit had to offer for a more competitive price, I was delighted to get on board with them. Once I started, from the onboarding to the in minutes customer service when needed (not a lot) I could see why so many people recommended LegitFit. Nearly 12 months on, I have to thank LegitFit for their service. I have now scaled my business from 50/60 members to over 150. I have also added a new location to my business and the current system integrations it allows for a smooth process when adding clients to each of our locations. The most important thing that I have received from LegitFit for their service is my time. I have saved myself hundreds of hours of chasing up cancellations, booking in clients, changing client bookings, etc. To have more time to myself has allowed me to spend more time with my family, friends and on my business & not in my business.

Cons

Any con I have thought of has been introduced as a new feature or is soon to be a new feature with this platform.

Stephen from Dynamic Lurgan

Recommend Legitfit

Great

Pros

Legitfit is an easy platform to use. It collects monthly payments from clients at the click of a button. It allows our clients to easily book into classes. The data we pull from it is very easy and makes our admin side of the business an absolute breeze. If we ever encounter an issue the guys are a message away from getting it sorted and never give a fuss. To happy to help. Highly Recommend Legitfit

Cons

An integration with a workout software would be great to allow clients to book into classes and log workouts all on the one platform

Matt from Kiwifit

They listen to their users.

My overall experience with Legit has been excellent. They continue to improve and integrate feedback from users.

Pros

Simple to use booking and payment service for fitness centres. The team at Legit fit are excellent. Quick response to user queries and problem fixing. They listen to their users! I highly recommend Legit Fit.

Cons

Not able to bulk message clients without upgrading is a bit of nuisance.

Price and ease of use.

Jerry from Jerry Lynch Personal Training Centre

Exceptional Customer Support

Exceptional Customer Support - across any industry, this team stand out as market leaders in my opinion. The platform is excellent, easy to use and always upgrading and improving. Most importantly our client's find it simple to use, adding greatly to their overall experience working with us. 10/10.

Pros

Cons

Anything I've requested or suggested in the past has been incorporated. Happy to leave future developments to the experts on this great team!

Siobhan from Ironworx Gym Enfield Meath

Legitfit was the element missing from my gym

LegitFit was the element missing from my business. I had sampled a few companies that offer similar service but these guys were by far the best. The set up was easy, the cost is decent and their technical support is fantastic, especially for a technophobe like me. All my payments are streamlined and much easier to manage, I am no longer loosing money through lapsing memberships or chasing it either. Clients can book classes and freeze or cancel payments with ease. The lads are always updating and improving their service and so easy to contact if you have an issue. All round it the best decision I have made.

Pros

Easy to use and integrate with members

Cons

possibly my trainers not having access to see how many will be attending the class

Reasons for Choosing LegitFit

Ease of communication with the developers, ease of use

Keith from Fitness Forte

Excellent Product and Support

Pros

Easy to use and the support offered was excellent

Cons

There is nothing I can say that I dislike about this product or service

David from Elevate fitness and performance

Excellent easy to use booking system

Excellent easy to use booking and payment system that's makes managing clients very easy.

Pros

Ease of use and makes life simple when tracking bookings for classes

Cons

No app but I do know one is in the pipeline and look forward to using it

Price and locality

Orla from Fighting fit momma

Ease of use

The guys were really helpful during the onboarding process. They made it really easy to migrate off my existing system and are open to feedback and always ready to help

Pros

How easy it is to add new services and sessions

Cons

Clients not being able to cancel their own membership

Reasons for Choosing LegitFit

Expertise in fitness specific support

Reasons for Switching to LegitFit

It was cumbersome to add new services / change session times

Aidan from AS FITNESS Health & Performance

LEGITFIT the fitness professionals management software

Very positive. Customer service exceptional. Looking forward to the continuous adding of features.

Pros

Ease of use, very user friendly. Looks great. Payment system very straight forward.

Cons

I would like to be able to email from our LEGITFIT member database, whilst acknowledging there is a message broadcaster with the app

Reasons for Choosing LegitFit

They ticked a lot of the boxes that we needed for our business. Very user friendly. A lot of other systems overcomplicated. I liked and trusted the owners from the initial meeting. Plus its an Irish company that I want to see doing well

Reasons for Switching to LegitFit

Membership payments failing and very poor customer service

Barry from Carrick Fitness Centre

Best business decision I ever made

I've been with Legit Fit just over a year now after moving from Glofox and it's been the best decision I've made. The customer service is top class, the system is so easy to use both from my perspective and very user friendly. I couldn't ask for more and highly recommend Legit Fit.

Pros

The ease of use of the platform is second to none as well as the ease of generating reports to keep the business performing as best it can.

Cons

I have no issues at all with using Legit Fit.

Reasons for Choosing LegitFit

The reviews I'd heard from different people and their experiences pretty much sold the product to me before I'd even spoken to the guys at Legit Fit. I'm yet to heard a bad review.

Cathal from SOLAS Health & Fitness

Great service!

Brilliant, they have been a pleasure to deal with from the start.

Pros

Ease of use for clients. I started with LegitFit in the very early days of their start up and they have gone from strength to strength since then. The lads have been brilliant to deal with from the beginning and they always make you feel like they genuinely care about your business. Top class service from top class people!

Cons

Nothing yet, the app version is on its way so looking forward to that.

Eoin from EMF Lifting and Laughing

Great product

Very good.

Pros

Easy to use, good value, great tech support.

Cons

Looks a little cheap, no app, some Stripe issues, Direct debit option would be good.

Price

Christina from PeakFitness

Peak Fitness. 100% delighted we invested in this software.

Very professional

Pros

It saved money and time in the long run. As business grew - bookings, memberships and money handling became incredibly hard to deal with. The app took care of all of this in one. It is simple to use for ourselves and the client. The platform is professional and help is available.

Cons

Nothing to dislike. If there were improvements, maybe to have a way for families with youths who have no email to be able book classes under parents email. Eg 3 and 4 of one family want to book same class and only 1 has an email for booking and payment.

Sjoerd from MAAT Valencia

Great software and amazing client support

100% happy

Pros

Easy to use software and amazing client support, a

Cons

At the moment it has a web-app which works great, but having an app-store app some day could be nice.

Reasons for Choosing LegitFit

Best features compared to the price

Reasons for Switching to LegitFit

LegitFit is so much easier to use

Keith from Keith Dixon Fitness

Keith Dixon Fitness Legitfit

Organisation, Tracking finance & attendance and overall support

Pros

It's integration was seemless from previous system (glofox) so much easier to use both in gym for staff and our members booking in.

Cons

Not an actual App for people download and use. It's number one thing members say.

Reasons for Choosing LegitFit

The personal touch and support from the guys, an evolving product.

Less support, contact with Glofox

Tina from TFLFITNESS

Good software but expensive

Was OK but too expensive for small independent trainers who don't earn much

Pros

Easy to use I could add clients to the app.

Cons

Some older clients found it difficult to use

Reasons for Switching to LegitFit

It sounded better to use

Tom from CrossFit R560 Tralee

Excellent

Excellent with top class customer services, no issue ever too small for the team and they get to immediately.

Pros

Easy to use, quick, class timetable available, easy purchase facility,

Cons

If you receive a message from a client you may miss unless you go into messages as sometimes the little yellow beacon cannot be seen.

Michael from MFitness

Best in class

We have converted our Business to a fully cashless system and the quick turnaround with stripe payments has helped grow the Business substantially. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been a godsend when it comes to dealing with technical support and is a great help!

Pros

Easy booking system. Stripe Integration was also very useful.

Cons

No POS function for selling stock such as bottled water or RTD protein shakes

Reasons for Choosing LegitFit

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] sold it very well when discussing the product and convinced me with his demo and the platform looked visually good and was easy to use.

Reasons for Switching to LegitFit

The class booking system was terrible, no Zoom integration

Suzanne from Irishfitcoach

Would highly recommend

It’s great to see the revenue coming in and to be able manage client memberships and pricing. Managing the timetable is so easy.

Pros

The product is very easy to user and super user friendly

Cons

It would be great to have a mobile app. It can be tricky to manage updates using the mobile browser

Reasons for Choosing LegitFit

The price was the main reason but also we loved dealing with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the guys. They were super friendly and it didn’t feel like a sales pitch!

Jack from Train Nenagh

Excellent product and service!

Very helpful and has made my life a lot easier when it comes to onboarding new clients

Pros

The ease in which I could implement it into my existing business!

Cons

The fact that is not in an App Store, this can become a slight inconvenience for members as they don’t understand/know how to save the link from the web to their home screen

Eoin from F23 Fitness

5 star booking system

Pros

It's ease of use and functionality. The ability to produce reports is also brilliant.

Cons

One problem is that you can't update the name of certain memberships. If you change the name of a service you have to cancel everyone's current membership and get them to sign up to a new one which can be time consuming.

Damien from F23 Fitness

Highly recommended Legitfit

I've been using legitFit since 2020 and have never had a problem with it. It's very user friendly and they have a great help desk for any queries you may encounter and get back to you in a timely and efficient manner. I would highly recommend legitFit.

Pros

Ease of use, provides all necessary information

Cons

I haven't experienced any major cons with legitfit

Micheal from Kinetic Health and Fitness

Top Quality Service

I couldn't recommend legit fit more. Unreal service

Pros

Their customer service is brilliant which makes a huge difference when your already busy running a business. Very good value for money. Always consistent, never any issues with it.

Cons

If I was to nit pick I would like to be able to move around the order of my memberships as they appear on the membership/packages page.

Reasons for Switching to LegitFit

Customer service at glofox was horrific and continously had technical issues

Finbarr from JD Strength&Conditioning

Great system

Pros

The system is very easy to use for both clients and ourselves as users. The lads are sound to deal with aswell and sort any issues you have.

Cons

If the colour of the software was customisable it would be great and if the companies logo would appear on the shortcuts on android and iPhone.

Daniel from The Building Box

Could not recommend more!

The guys at LegitFit have been excellent in helping us make our business successful. The platform makes payment, managing clients and timetabling easy. All of our clients have been impressed by how streamlined our process is and that is testament to the work the guys at LegitFit have put in.

Pros

Online Booking Payment Timetabling Social Media Integration

Cons

It would be good to integrate different user into the system to allow trainers to join.

Reasons for Choosing LegitFit

Local company and support provided

Donna from Donnafitzfitlife

Like my personal assistant

Excellent level of support and professionalism and also easy to chat to and relate to in terms of business queries or support. Great service.

Pros

Amazing time saver and takes a huge load off my admin managing my clients and classes. Incredibly easy to use & the guys are always on hand for support or to take and act on feedback. Wouldn't survive without it!

Cons

Very few cons, I have had zero issues since I have been using LegitFit

Response from LegitFit

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the review Donna!

grace from central leisure club

top class

pretty good!!

Pros

Booking system enables us to monitor bather loading, organize class time(with no interference)....love it!

Cons

Not a huge fan of the new "daily" layout so use weekly layout mostly.

Conor from CrossFit Limerick

Tailored to suit our needs

The team are very easy to contact and are constantly looking to enhance the product and are open to listen to ideas from the user.

Pros

Easy to navigate for both client and administrator, flexible options for both booking and pricing.

Cons

The only concern we have is having to invite potential clients to the app, it would be easier if they could just search for our gym through app land download themselves as obtaining their email etc might cause problems.

Reasons for Switching to LegitFit

Costing and heard good feedback from other clients of LEGIT FIT.

Response from LegitFit

Replied October 2019

Hey Conor! Thanks for the review - we really appreciate it! You're dead right with the con that you flagged up, and it's something we're definitely focusing on in the coming months. Keep the feedback coming and thanks again! Ryan

Pairic from Iron Garage

Tech support

Pros

Great service from all the legitfit team. So happy I switched

Cons

I’m happy with my overall experience with legit fit & the tech support response time is second to none

The lads wer Irish

Katie from Kt Fitness

LegitFit Review

LegitFit has made my business more streamline, I can now offer more classes and memberships.

Pros

I like how user friendly the platform is for my users. It’s great for getting details on which classes are selling best.

Cons

There’s is nothing about the software I don’t like.

Response from LegitFit

Replied August 2019

Hey Katie! Thanks for the Review - we really appreciate it. Glad that you're seeing your business grow

Francie from Intensity fitness

I wish I started with legit fit to begin with

Excellent , top class program with a brilliant team

Pros

Super easy to use ,works great on the mobile app side

Cons

Personally I don't have anything negative to say

Nils from Nils Conway Golf Fit

Great Service

Pros

Cost. Great service. Easy to use and very friendly staff

Cons

Doesn't link to Google calendar. Doesn't automatically change cost dates.

Cost

Valerie from MissFit Studio

Industry: Food Production

Legitfit

"I moved to LegitFit in __2019__. I found their onboarding process to be __very quick and easy ___. Their customer support is __second to none___. My favourite feature that helps me to run my business is___client memberships, the automated renewal is seamless__. I would strongly recommend LegitFit to other fitness businesses out there."

Pros

My clients find the software very easy to use and it makes booking classes and taking payment seamless.

Cons

I don’t dislike anything about the software.

Joe from Abbeyside

Abbeyside review

Pros

It is always good to check who is booked in to be prepared

Cons

Nothing it's a system I love working with

Paula from Om Yoga

Professional, prompt, reliable

I no longer have the headache of managing all the bookings via text and email . I no longer have to handle cash. Accounting is simplified because there's a record of every transaction

Pros

Broad functionality is useful. The Reports section makes accounting easier.

Cons

Block booking sessions would be useful for clients but I believe it is coming on stream with the next software release

Reasons for Choosing LegitFit

Advice from another studio owner, better customer service, better value

Danny from Danny zumba

Top notch service h

Pros

Top notch service. Very attentive and constantly improving. I've been with them 3 months now and each month I get more than I originally signed up for. This service also wipes hours off my administration work weekly and I never have to worry about creating links or passcodes for clients to access classes. Well worth the subscription fee.

Cons

The messaging service on the app could be improved.

Response from LegitFit

Replied April 2021

Hi Danny, thanks so much for the review. Really glad to hear that we've helped. As for the messaging service, we're working on it! Should have more functionality launched soon to help with groups and push!

Anne from Well Worth It

Excellent system

Great customer service

Pros

Excellent system and helpful, efficient service. Has taken the admin out of my life and payments are fast and hassle free.

Cons

Nothing - Any feedback from improvements are implemented speedily.

Denise from Dee Murphy Fitness

Professional service

Highly professional service with very helpful staff. The guys at LegitFit really listen to their clients as well & are always striving to make their service even better. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend their service, it really has helped me to streamline the financial side of things in my business.

Pros

Ease of use for both myself and my clients

Cons

Nothing I can think of. Very happy with that service