There's good and bad, but overall I like it
Like all software, I think there's good and bad. I think the PerfectGym website have summed up most of the good points:
* Software is cloud-based so I never have to worry about backing up my data.
* Because I run multiple sites, it's easy for me to see how each of my club is performing.
* When I open new clubs, it's easier for me to scale up.
* We can do autodebit of membership fees by credit card, and that helps us keep the revenue of the business coming in running smoothly.
* The key point is that I am able to run my gyms 24 hours using the software. This saves me on operating expenses and increase value to my members.
* Update is fairly frequent.
Now, the bad points:
* PerfectGym software has grown very big, and very fast. Most mission-critical and minor tech support matters are resolved very quickly, but sometimes there are features that are not well-implemented and it takes a long time for them to solve it. And sometimes, my support ticket is closed suddenly without any update. For example, SMS notification is a feature, but after 2 months I still could not get it working.
* The software has a lot of cool features, such as the PerfectGym app. But again, to get it work well is not straightforward and tech support is not always on-hand to fix it for you.
* Corporate Invoice: The ability to charge a group of corporate customers by invoice. It's a feature they talked about but also not working to my knowledge.