All WellnessLiving Reviews

Kaysan

2 - 10 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed December 2023

WellnessLiving Review: Get Started & Don't Look Back.

Annalize

Reviewed March 2022

Wellnessliving Highly Recommended

The whole experience from first introductions, to knowledge sharing, sales, on-boarding, training, data transitioning, implementation and now active usage has been a positive experience. Expectations exceeded with this company and their technology, customer services, communication and we would 1000% highly recommend Wellnessliving.

PROS

Wellnessliving delivered on their intentions for the technology and some. The website for the business end is easy to use, intuitive and the Wellnessliving team do a fantastic job of monthly tech updates and communicating these updates through various channels including videos. We love the Wellnessliving Business Elevate App. It’s easy for staff to use with little or no training. Our Breathe Fitness client app, that the Wellnessliving team helped to develop, is our most favourite and effective technology. We love having happy, returning clients who can manage their own personal accounts, profiles, purchases, bookings & cancellations in advance of coming to the studio. Easy to use and keeping the technology current with the economic climate is key for us.

CONS

I honestly cannot find any fault with this technology. Easy to use and great people to work with. Very good communication.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

We were looking to change from MINDBODY to a provider who’s technology, pricing & customer service was current with the economic climate, including the pandemic. Wellnessliving was referred to us. Best referral and we haven’t looked back. Our experience with MINDBODY during the first year of the pandemic was that their technology was archaic. Nothing changed, except price increases. MINDBODY did not introduce technology updates, there was a lack of communication, lack of customer service & endless hours of time wasted trying to contact the help centre. The MINDBODY website is very difficult to use as a business & very impersonal. In the 3 years we used the technology, there were no changes or new updates introduced to the user interface. After working with MINDBODY and the negative experiences our list of expectations was very long & very high for transitioning from MINDBODY to Wellnessliving, and the WL team delivered, and some. Expectations have been exceeded and we’re very happy to have made the change.

Hi Annalize, Thank you for the amazing review! We love helping Canadian businesses grow and succeed using the latest in business management software (made easy-to-use)! You shouldn't have to spend hours training your staff and the Elevate app adds a lot of simplicity in place of complexity. When your clients are booking services, checking their accounts and signing waivers all on their own on the branded app, that takes your company brand to a whole new level. At the end of the day, it's not just about features but the way the platform supports your business and makes your life easier. That's why so many studios are making the leap from Mindbody every year: it's really complicated to use and there's just no support for your business! We're really pleased to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations in the migration and that means a lot to us because everything we do as a company revolves around the customer. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Jenny P. (Customer Advocate)

Replied March 2022

Jason

Sports, 2-10 employees

Wellness living review

Overall we find excellent features in the product and it makes running a busy business much more autonomous. It gives are users far more options and choice because of this.

PROS

The features suited my business needs 95% and it was cheaper than my previous package which did similar things.

CONS

Costs rose after the first year and bespoke items like the mobile app increased by a lot. It felt like these static products were being hiked in price for very few feature additions. We ended up cancelling the bespoke app due to the price rises and actually found not many of our users utilised it.

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

Price was better than mindbody for very similar features within the product, that we used on a daily basis

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

Costs for mindbody were rising as several price hikes took them above and beyond the value the product offered

Dear Jason, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with WellnessLiving! We're thrilled to hear that our features have been a great fit for your business needs and that you've found value in our platform. It's fantastic to hear that WellnessLiving has made running your busy business more autonomous and provided your users with more options and choices. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're committed to providing you with the best possible experience. If you ever need assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@wellnessliving.com or leave us a voicemail. We're here to help! Thank you once again for choosing WellnessLiving. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to support you on your journey. Warm regards, Anthony S (Marketing Specialist)

Tara

Individual & Family Services, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2024

Avoid! Waste of time and money!

When I first looked at WellnessLiving they were way too expensive. They call me to tell me they have drastically dropped their prices so I met with them and it seemed like a good fit. I met once with an onboarding specialist and she told me to log into my account with the login info given to me in an email and gave me her contact info, did a short demo and gave me some homework to do to set up the system on the back end in my account before our next session. After our meeting I try to login and I cannot get into my account. I quickly learn that they extremely poor customer service. I email the onboarding specialist and it takes her over 36 hours to reply and then says she doesn't regularly check the email she gave me during our 1st call. When I tried to call her and tech support, no one answered the phone. I have asked that they refund 4 days ago because I haven't used their service nor do I want to because their customer service is so poor. No response in 4 days! Avoid!!

PROS

Unsure because I never got to use it as I couldn't get into my account.

CONS

Lack of customer service and professionalism Being billed for a service I haven't used and no one returns calls or emails

Hi Tara, Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the issues you've experienced. At WellnessLiving, we aim to deliver a seamless experience, and it's clear we missed the mark this time. We understand your frustration, and agree that taking 36 hours to get back to you is unacceptable. We’re taking steps to enhance response time and ensure more effective communication to prevent future issues. We have left you several voicemails and are eagerly awaiting your response to process your refund, rest assured we’re committed to resolving this promptly. Your feedback is invaluable in helping us improve and provide better service. We hope to have another chance to meet your business needs and show you the true value of WellnessLiving. Warm regards, Anthony Spagnuolo (Customer Advocate)

Replied May 2024

Ruth

Reviewed April 2024

A critical tool for our business

We have had a positive experience with WellnessLiving and it is a critical part of our business. The customer service support is excellent when we have encountered issues or had questions. The functionality is intuitive to use and is robust, even for special uses. Highly recommend!

PROS

Easy to configure Intuitive to use, both on the back-end and client interface Robust functionality Excellent customer service Extensive reporting capabilities

CONS

Subscription rate increases Some features, such as events on the Achieve app, only available with upgrades User forums a bit confusing to use

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

Mindbody is expensive and poor user interface StudioGrowth had nice features and interface, but not as robust as WellnessLiving

Dear Ruth, Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that WellnessLiving has become such a critical tool for your business. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're delighted that you find our platform easy to configure and intuitive to use. It's fantastic to know that our robust functionality and extensive reporting capabilities are meeting your needs. And of course, we're honored that you've found our customer service to be excellent—we're always here to help whenever you need us. We appreciate your feedback regarding subscription rate increases and feature availability. Rest assured, we're constantly working to enhance our offerings while keeping them affordable for our valued customers like you. If you ever need assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@wellnessliving.com or leave us a voicemail. We're here to ensure your experience remains exceptional. Warm Regards, Anthony Spagnuolo

Tori

Reviewed April 2024

All in one software makes running growing my business doable.

Customer service has always been responsive and friendly. As they have grown, I've noticed that it is much more challenging to reach them by phone for emergencies. But, overall, better experience than we have with most other businesses in general.

PROS

I love that WellnessLiving is an "all-in-one" solution. Having all client information, marketing, and financials in one place saves hundreds of dollars in software and admin costs.

CONS

Though WellnessLiving offers most features I need, it is not possible for one company to do everything well. Their constant updates are great for the most part, but I wish they made an API available for integration with other software & services. They recently released a Zapier integration and that was HUGE, but it needs a bit more work. Marketing capabilities, in general, are okay, but I don't believe it is possible for WL to update marketing cababilities at a speed that is comparable to a software company that is solely focused on marketing.

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

We chose WellnessLiving based on features and price.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

We switched due to lack of responsive customer service and regular software issues. The swithch was many years ago, so we cannot attest to the current situation.

Dear Tori, Thank you for sharing your experience with WellnessLiving! We're thrilled to hear how our all-in-one solution has made managing your business easier and more efficient. Having everything from client information to marketing tools in one place is indeed a game-changer. We appreciate your feedback on our updates and Zapier integration. Rest assured, we're continuously refining our platform and integrations to better serve you. Our customer service team is dedicated to providing prompt and friendly support, though we understand reaching us by phone can sometimes be challenging. Remember, you can always reach us via email at support@wellnessliving.com for assistance. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving as your business partner. Warm regards, Anthony S (Marketing Specialist)

KARLA

Best Software for Wellness Services

Since we choose WellnessLiving the team was very helpful to make things smooth, we made a migration from a previous software very smooth and we never had any issues whit the platform. It's been always very stable and I see day by day they keep improving the software, that make us feel comfortable that we can keep working with WellnessLiving.

PROS

WellnessLiving is great because it's easy to use and has everything you need to run your wellness business smoothly, appointments, sales, clients, rewards, marketing, etc. They keep updating it to make sure it stays useful and relevant for you to help business to grow.

CONS

I would like it to have greater flexibility to create more promotions and different combinations, including product sales.

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

Very complete software and good price, excellent customer service.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

Expensive and the mobile functionalities never worked properly.

Dear Karla, Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that WellnessLiving has been such a positive addition to your wellness business. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're delighted that our platform has made running your business smoother and more efficient. We understand the importance of flexibility when it comes to promotions and product sales, and we're continually working to enhance our offerings to meet your needs better. Your feedback is invaluable in this process, and we'll certainly take your suggestions into consideration for future updates. It's fantastic to hear that our team was able to make your transition from your previous software seamless. Providing exceptional customer service and a stable platform are fundamental to us. If you ever need assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@wellnessliving.com or give us a call. We're here to help. Warm regards, Anthony Spagnuolo

Kelly

Reviewed May 2023

Not worth it.

I'd say overall it was good in the beginning until they started making so many changes they couldn't keep up with themselves. I hope for their sake they can get it figured out, because they don't have an awesome reputation amongst studio [sensitive content hidden] right now. And our outboarding process was so painful it left a very bitter feeling around the whole experience. We weren't upset about the company when we first were leaving, we just needed something different, but they made it really hard not to be.

PROS

We signed up and used WellnessLiving for a couple of years before deciding to move on. It was comprehensive, relatively easy to use and had functions that we needed.

CONS

Every time they added new features, it was cool, but they never made any of the features awesome. They only worried about adding the new. Meanwhile, we had customer service issues every day because of the glitches in just the normal scheduling system. I didn't care about the upgrades if the basics didn't work. And our outboardinf process was a nightmare. They have outsourced their customer service and it is apparent. that they aren't actually concerned about the customer.

Price

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

We loved StudioBookings, it was just very basic. It's great for a solopreneur or a very small studio. 1-5 instructors.

Hey Kelly, We're all about customer feedback and then taking that information to continuously improve in any way we can. We're doing it with our support team, we're doing it with our pricing plans and we're doing it with our software. We get requests from customers all the time, "why don't you add __ feature", or "I'd love it if you could integrate with __ platform", and then we build those features, which we release in our updates every few months. The impact can be amazing because even a simple enhancement to save a few clicks on one page can, over time, save staff hours of admin work, it helps your business and it also helps us be a better platform. We're sorry to hear that your experience wasn't positive when you were closing your account. It is our policy to require a phone call when you request an early account closure prior to the end on a 12-month plan, although I am glad to see that after speaking with our agent you were able to close your account on the timeframe you had in mind and without fee. We're sad to see you go but we hope you can find the right software for your business. Sarah M. (Customer Advocate)

Replied May 2023

Terri

Reviewed April 2023

Expensive for what you get

For the most part it is a good system, allowing client followup, scheduling and payments. Customer service was only fair.

PROS

Had the features I needed, but ended up paying for extra features I didn't need.

CONS

EVERY extra feature cost more $. Signed up for the subscription with a lifetime rate that 2 years into it went up, with a second increase 2 years after that. Discontinued them because what I was getting wasn't worth the extra $.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

Increasing fees with decrease in functionality

Hi Terri, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. Since our inception we've been focused on delivering a superior software experience at an affordable price and with top tier customer support. We have continuously invested in our product and added features that customers have requested, ranging from minor enhancements to features for adding entire new revenue streams to your business. As the price on everything has gone up, we did everything possible to hold off as long as we could, but in 2021 we had to raise our price for the first time in eight years. Last year, we also conducted analysis that showed us that a large number of our customers are using only some features in the software but leaving others completely unused, all the while paying the same price on our subscription (which sounds a lot like your scenario). To provide you with better value, we retired our previous pricing structure and replaced it with an entirely new structure. I'm adding a link to our pricing page below, please know that under the new structure we have plans available at or below your previous monthly rate with most or all of the features you had been using up until this point. Marina A. (Customer Advocate) https://www.wellnessliving.com/pricing/

Replied May 2023

Lisa

Recreational Facilities and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2023

Grateful for Wellness Living

PROS

I really appreciate how robust the platform is without it being too complicated to navigate.

CONS

As with all softwares, it doesn't always do exactly what I'd hope for it to. I also find that some members have challenges navigating the software for anything other than classes. (ie. appointments, special events, etc.)

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

My experience with Mindbody was that it was not user friendly and very complicated to navigate. It was also way more expensive for not as much value.

Thank you for the amazing review Lisa. It's great to have the peace of mind knowing that your business software is easy to use for everyone on your staff and for your clients, even if they're not tech savvy. It's true that some of the other software platforms like Mindbody have a lot of the features we have, but the problem is that they're very complicated to use! You have to spend hours on end learning the ins and outs and then training your staff members. Then you have the same problem teaching your clients and helping them with their bookings and managing their accounts! WellnessLiving is a lot newer and specifically designed for ease-of-use, so that means less of your valuable time spent working on your software and more time with your business. I see you mentioned some challenges with appointments or special events and I am really interested in knowing how we can improve our software for your business. The reason I ask, is that for years now we've been building features into the software based on what our customers have been requesting and I'm wondering if this may be something we can help with too. There's no cost for this but we do it to help make our software better, which helps your business succeed and that helps us grow. Whenever you have a few minutes this week please head onto our Community Forum (adding a link below) or send us an email to support@wellnessliving.com and I'm really confident we can provide some solutions for you. Thanks for choosing WellnessLiving, Lisa! Aiden P. (Customer Advocate) https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/

Replied February 2023

Lara

Reviewed May 2024

Support team review

Really helpful onboarding team and [sensitive content hidden] was really helpful with some finance issues.

PROS

I like the support your receive and helpful staff

CONS

Poor integration with Meta ads, not enough marketing & pixel integration to get smoother sales funnels

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

Great cheap intro offer, other local users so familiar with the system.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

Needed greater flexibility of booking & managing other teachers classes

Hey Lara, Thank you for the fantastic feedback, and we’re thrilled that a referral led you to WellnessLiving. Our support team is proud to have streamlined your onboarding process, ensuring a smooth transition. Unlike Acuity Scheduling and Momence, WellnessLiving offers a comprehensive solution that improves all aspects of studio management. Our system supports flexible bookings and integrates advanced marketing tools to create efficient sales funnels that convert leads into loyal clients. We’re committed to providing a reliable, user-friendly, and cost-effective platform with 24/7 customer support, designed to help you attract, convert, and retain clients effectively. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. Best regards, Anthony S (Customer Advocate)

Replied May 2024

samantha

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2021

Karma Yoga Live

overall good

PROS

visually easy to navigate. on demand schedule was included at the time of joining

CONS

Could not get immediate support. had to call the us which was expensive

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

less expensive and offered online on demand scheduling

price

Hey Samantha, Thanks for the review, we're thrilled you made the switch from Mindbody and chose WellnessLiving! We get customers switching over every day, and many of the stories are the same - the transition was simple and they are now saving a ton of money without needing to pay for additional add-on fees. We take pride in being an all-in-one platform that is easy for you to navigate, and we're always adding even more features to help you get more bang for your buck. We're sorry for the inconvenience reaching Support by phone in the past, we've now added a toll-free support number for all our Australian customers. Our agents are passionate about answering all your questions and helping you succeed with our platform, so please do not hesitate to contact our Support team for any assistance. Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Replied May 2021

Reviewed August 2022

WellnessLiving Launch Success

Exceptional! Their customer service is first rate.

PROS

I’ve been with Mindbody 10 years now. This software is every bit as good and more without charging exorbitant rates and fees.

CONS

Payment deposits to my business are not as quick as with my previous provider but it’s a minor grievance

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

The outstanding client rewards program. Plus they can do everything Mindbody does at half the price.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

Their rates increases are too frequent and too high for the service. Plus the last rate increase included extra 20% charge on new client purchases. That was blatant overreach! Plus their customer service standards have slipped over the years.

Wow, thanks for the great review Mark! WellnessLiving is built to do everything Mindbody can do, but at a much more affordable price. It's amazing that you made the switch after 10 years on that platform, I can't image how nerve-racking software it must've been at first but I'm glad that our onboarding team was able to help make your move a success and that you are now saving money with WellnessLiving. It's awesome to hear that you're using rewards, that's a huge part of any business nowadays as the power of incentives is one of the most powerful tools to keep clients coming back to your business. At Mindbody they like to charge an add-on fee for that, but fortunately rewards is one of many features already included in your plan, at no additional cost. WellnessLiving was founded on a respect for you - our customer - and we recognize that our sole purpose is on supporting your business. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Jack T. (Customer Advocate)

Replied August 2022

Bob

Reviewed September 2022

Elevate Review

Overall I love the company and love what WL is doing. I feel like it's a small business that grew up a bit too fast and is having to adapt to the volume.

PROS

I like the flexibility of the software. To make it work for many different types of business. Ease of use. I don't run into too many problems with customers having an issue with the product which speaks for itself..

CONS

I'm concerned with the testing cycle before rolling out updates. There seems to be too many critical business disruptions after rolling out updates. I'm not crazy about the reporting. I came from Mindbody and the reporting is like night and day. I don't find too many reports that really help me manage my business in WL. It takes me way too long just to run a KPI report. When I came on the sales person told me that WL would never charge for add ons like Mind Body kept doing which is why most people started migrating. But now I do see that WL is following in the footsteps and constantly adding more additional costs for everything. Not a fan. That being said I also don't think that the voting process for updates is working well. I see updates to things that weren't voted on and things heavily voted on for years never get implemented.

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

They didn't seem to fill the boxes I was looking for. They had some elements of what I wanted but were lacking in some others.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

The cost kept going up without the return on investment. But also I felt like Mind Body started becoming unethical in its practices of "stealing customers" and using our data for its own means.

Hey Bob, Thanks for the great review! We support thousands of businesses in so many different industries and our job is to make sure that your software is consistently easy for you and your clients to use. We're sorry to hear about some of the issues you've encountered lately. Unfortunately the last update release wasn't as smooth as we'd like and we're taking important measures to ensure the disruption doesn't occur again. Please also know that we are going full throttle to build feature requests coming from users such as yourself. Over these past few years alone we've added literally hundreds of individual features and enhancements, almost entirely coming from the customer request system with big examples such as Power Search, Message Center, auto-updating Client Groups among many, many others. We're continuing to move as fast as we can to build the amazing solutions being requested and I think you'll love to see what's in our coming updates! Steven H. (Customer Advocate)

Replied September 2022

Hannah

Reviewed December 2022

I wanted to love it, but I feel like a QA tester most days.

I wanted to love the software. There are parts of it that are good but the day-to-day functionality seems to be quite poor due to bugs and glitches. All in all, I would recommend it for those who are scheduling in-person services only. However, DO NOT GO WITH THIS COMPANY if you are running online classes and events as it's more trouble than it's worth.I have spent more time in the 2 months of using WellnessLiving trying to figure out workarounds (on my own and with the support team) for basic things such as discount codes not working, and payment options not syncing with their events even though all settings are correct than 6 years of using Mindbody. I or my team are contacting the support team multiple times every week for glitches occurring in the software (not user error).When signing up for the software I was impressed with the friendliness and support of the onboarding and sales team but since we've been using the software I have not been impressed with the customer service - for instance, I tried to attend my account review meeting but this didn't go ahead and I have been unable to reach anybody to reschedule - this is poor in my view.However, I have to say that the technical support team is really helpful, they have helped us with issues many times but also many glitches have been sent to the engineering team to fix - not what you expect with the cost of the software.

PROS

- The onboarding process was good - communication and training were thorough.- Aesthetically pleasing UI.- Customization and implementation of widgets onto the existing website are very simple and only need basic HTML/CSS skills.- Community forum and knowledge base useful and easy to navigate.- Easy to access support over the phone.- Automatic sending of links for virtual classes and integrated Zoom works well (but not for recordings - see cons).- Generally good basic software for scheduling in-person sessions.

CONS

- Payment processing! Membership / one-off payments keep failing apparently due to the merchant processor PaySafe. We have pushed for this to be fixed and it's still pending. It is crucial for our business to take payments. We have lost revenue due to this.Online / recorded classes:- Automatic uploading of recordings doesn't work every time, therefore the video is lost and the client needs to be refunded or compensated.- Sometimes recorded videos don't play on the browser, and only on the client app (and vice versa), there doesn't seem to be a reason for this (have contacted customer support multiple times about this with no real resolution) resulting in the client needing to be refunded or compensated.

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

Features such as automatic link and recording sending (virtual classes) and email marketing capabilities built within the software.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

Too expensive for base product and add-ons that we needed to run the business effectively.

Hi Hannah, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. The way we differentiate ourselves from our competitors is simple: we truly care about your experience. That means we want to know how much time you've been able to save, and how much you've been able to grow your business using our software, and if you haven't been able to do that, we want to know why - and we'll do whatever it takes to make that happen for you! A senior specialist from our team is reaching out to help get to the bottom of the issues you mentioned and help you find solutions right away. We help thousands of our customers run virtual and in-person services everyday and we won't rest until you're able to do the same. Kayla I. (Customer Advocate)

Replied December 2022

Paolo

Music, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Great All-in-One Software, Excellent Customer Service!

It has been fantastic. The customer service has been quick to respond to our needs.

PROS

The scheduling and billing work exactly as needed. The fact that we can also do a lot of automated marketing is a major benefit. The software is highly versatile and can be suited to different business needs. The onboarding process was smoother than expected! Zapier and Mailchimp integrations are huge!

CONS

sometimes it can be just a little bit slow, but it doesn't happen often. We also have a lot of data so it is understandable.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

Mindbody stated that their focus was NOT music schools. Their customer service deteriorated.

Hey Paolo, Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful review of WellnessLiving on Capterra. We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our all-in-one software and the excellent customer service you've received. When it comes to switching from Mindbody, we're proud to be your choice for a music school-focused solution. Our onboarding team is dedicated to ensuring that your transition is as smooth as possible, and it's wonderful to hear that your onboarding experience exceeded expectations. While Mindbody has its limitations for your unique needs, WellnessLiving not only caters to music schools but also provides a robust suite of features to enhance your operations. It's fantastic to know that our scheduling and billing features meet your needs precisely, allowing you to save valuable time and reduce potential errors. We understand the importance of streamlining processes, and our integrations and automations, including Zapier and Mailchimp, are here to make your life easier. As one of our newest integrations, Zapier opens a world of endless possibilities of seamless automation and connectivity for you. Through a series of automated workflows called "Zaps," you're then able to connect to over 5,000 of the most popular work apps, including Mailchimp. It's truly a win-win for your music school! Paolo, we really value your understanding regarding the occasional speed issue, especially considering the volume of data you manage. Remember, your feedback helps us continually optimize our system for even better performance. We're thrilled to have you as part of the WellnessLiving community, and we're here to support your music school's unique requirements. Your choice to switch highlights our dedication to delivering top-notch customer service and tailored solutions. Our team is always just a message away, and we're committed to ensuring your experience remains fantastic. If you ever have more insights to share or any questions, please feel free to reach out. You can send us an email at support@wellnessliving.com or hop on our Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ I'm confident you'll get the answers you're looking for in a timely manner. Again, thanks Paolo for choosing WellnessLiving, and here's to continued success for your music school! Warm regards, Quentin W. (Customer Advocate)

Replied September 2023

Katie

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2023

Endless Possibilities with Wellness Living Software for Studios

The onboarding process was fabulous! My dedicated specialist would find the answers to any questions I had. I also utilize the "help line" quite often and I'm always surprised by the quick response and level of concern from the agents who are on call.

PROS

The ability to create classes, events, and appointments for my new yoga studio is the part of the software that I use the most. My clients can easily choose from purchase options and book a class from their phone or computer. I also enjoy the varying degree of permissions I can allow for instructors and future employees.

CONS

When I create an Event, it seems like there are too many settings on the event set up page, and then the purchase option ticket that has to be created to go along with the event. Especially the purchasing rules and use of the early bird discount. Also, the Elevate Staff App does not always refresh class count numbers without a manual refresh from the instructors.

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

A studio nearby had recently switched to Wellness Living, and I liked the way it functioned from the user end. I also liked what the sales agent and demo specialist had to say when I was researching products.

Hey Katie, Thank you for your wonderful review! We're truly appreciative of your kind words and thrilled to have you as part of our community. From creating classes and events to the seamless booking for your clients, we're delighted that you're enjoying our software for your yoga studio. We value your feedback on Event setup and purchasing rules; it helps us improve. Regarding the Elevate Staff App, our team is continually working to enhance its performance. Should you have questions or concerns, please reach out to support@wellnessliving.com, or leave a voicemail when you call, and our team will promptly assist you. We'd love your insights on our Community Forum, a place to share, ask questions, and influence our software's future. Check it out here: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving, Katie! We're here to support you every step of the way and look forward to this journey together. Warm regards, Adam S. (Customer Advocate)

Replied January 2024