All ZENOTI Reviews

1-25 of 1,128 Reviews

Caren

Reviewed September 2021

Switching from Mindbody to Zenoti

The experience with the Zenoti team, specifically our Onboarding Specialist, was exceptional. My team felt very supported and while there were some hiccups during the implementation process, there was never panic or stress that an issue would not be resolved. We felt really comfortable and happy with the overall experience. We're looking forward to utilizing Zenoti to its fullest.

PROS

The client interface for booking class and purchasing a membership is a wonderful experience, I find it to be much more straightforward and there are a lot of customizable options. I also find Zenoti's integration with Zoom and Shopify create a better client experience and we're just starting to see the benefits.

CONS

With any software, when you switch from using one to the other, there will always be some things that are missed. But the team at Zenoti has been very accommodating and helpful with finding alternative solutions or even raising opportunities for some of those features that we would want to see. It is a bit of a learning curve and the number of reports available are a lot and overwhelming. So it will take time to understand and learn the ropes.

Reasons for switching to ZENOTI

We found that Mindbody's software was getting more expensive as they acquired more third-party companies, their support team became less and less supportive, Mindbody required clients to have a Mindbody Login - which created a lot of confusion for our clients who could no longer use our App, and when we requested support, their support staff would send us to a web page that didn't end up helping our client or us to troubleshoot. So essentially, our subscription kept increasing, but the software and support were creating more stress and anxiety for our business operations and leaving us with unhappy clients that we couldn't help.

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Caren! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Replied October 2021

Holly

Reviewed August 2023

Use in a MedSpa

It's been so-so. I have very mixed feelings on Zenoti overall. While it works better than our previous software (Aesthetic Record), it fell short of initial expectations.

PROS

There ARE a lot of features if you can figure out how to use them and set them up properly. We do also like that there is an App you can have for your MedSpa as well as an online booking portal.

CONS

Not many good integrations for MedSpas and everything is an add-on that you have to pay more for. Kind of clunky and dated and the checkout process (especially where coupons & discounts are concerned, and using membership benefits) and membership features are not the greatest. Also not very customizable or flexible to our specific business needs. The App you get (an have to pay extra for) is very bare bones and not much you can customize.

Reason for choosing ZENOTI

Initially it seemed like Zenoti had all the features we would need.

Reasons for switching to ZENOTI

Aesthetic Record did not have very many of the features we were looking for. It was very bare bones and we needed a better POS system.

Zainab

Medical Director

yogesh HAS been awesome and only if i could have access to him to solve and resolve my day to day operation issues during my initial months of use.

PROS

Online booking feature is good. Payment link is good

CONS

support needs major improvement-need somebody to talk to and not a bot

Reasons for switching to ZENOTI

more advanced system with more fetaures

Melissa

Reviewed May 2024

Horrible service and EXPENSIVE

PROS

I like the customizable forms, but they take forever to build and Zenoti implementation team will charge you for helping build them. Not user friendly for small business owners.

CONS

As the manager of our med spa, I'd like to address some concerns regarding our experience with Zenoti. We've found it frustrating that certain features that should enhance platform usability come at an additional cost. Specifically, the lack of automatic notifications for low credits in email marketing has been particularly infuriating. Recently, after utilizing Zenoti for 1.5 years, we began utilizing the marketing tools, only to find ourselves inadvertently exceeding our email capacity for May 2024. While we understand the need to pay for marketing emails, it's disappointing that hitting our cap also impacts essential functions like emailing receipts, without prior warning from Zenoti. Furthermore, the response from Zenoti support was less than satisfactory, offering to add 7500 emails for an additional $200 instead of acknowledging the lack of notification. This feels unreasonable given our already substantial monthly investment in the platform, which includes charges for text messages and photo management. As a small business, I manage the backend operations alone, making efficient support crucial. Unfortunately, Zenoti's customer service primarily relies on AI responses, resulting in lengthy wait times and a lack of personalized attention. Additionally, despite our investment, we've yet to receive proactive outreach from Zenoti regarding our experience or feedback on their app. In conclusion, while Zenoti offers valuable features, the lack of proactive support and additional charges for essential functionalities detract from its overall utility and value for our business. As a manager overseeing operations at our med spa, it's important to provide a comprehensive assessment of our experience with Zenoti. In addition to the frustrations outlined earlier, it's become apparent that Zenoti's business model prioritizes larger clients, often at the expense of smaller businesses like ours. Their approach, which seems geared towards extracting additional fees for basic functionalities, suggests a profit-driven ethos that neglects the needs of smaller enterprises. This money-centric strategy, coupled with a lack of personalized support for smaller clients, reinforces the impression that Zenoti is primarily concerned with maximizing revenue rather than fostering mutually beneficial partnerships. Given these observations, I would caution fellow small business owners to carefully consider whether Zenoti aligns with their operational and financial needs. In our experience, the platform's shortcomings and profit-focused mentality make it less suitable for businesses of our scale. Therefore, I would advise small business owners to explore alternative solutions that prioritize user experience and support tailored to their specific requirements.

Reason for choosing ZENOTI

Seemed to have the best customer service, but boy were they wrong!

Reasons for switching to ZENOTI

Shore's capabilities were too basic for our growing company.

Hi Melissa, thank you for taking the time to review Zenoti. We regret to hear the utilization of our platform, particularly the marketing tools and customer support, have not met your expectations or needs as a small business owner. We strive to provide exceptional software and support to all of our customers, and it's clear from your review that we fell short in delivering that to you. Our team has taken immediate steps to address this issue, by adding additional credits to ensure continuity of your services for the rest of the month. While we understand this action does not undo the inconvenience and frustration you experienced, please know we are committed to supporting your needs. A member of our team will be reaching out to learn more about the problems you experienced and offer personalized support to reach a resolution. We’re dedicated to regaining your trust and ensuring your satisfaction.

Replied May 2024

Bryce

Cosmetics, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Ease of Use and Customization

PROS

Zenoti offers a variety of services that is a step up from competitive software. Reporting capabilities are extensive, with a variety of customization available. Packages, memberships, and loyalty programs are easily accessible. The system is incredibly smart and offers an all-in-one marketing, charting, booking, reporting, and more solutions. The customer service is amazing, the live chat support can take a few minutes to respond, but the integration team and weekly live sessions are a big help. The system can be overwhelming when you first start but has a lot to offer.

CONS

The implementation is very lengthy and there a lot of hiccups to get through in the first few stages. However, the implementation team is very patient and understanding and got us through it easily. It is a very complex system and may be intimating at first use.

Reason for choosing ZENOTI

Zenoti was the most involved with business in our industry and offered all the custom options needed.

Reasons for switching to ZENOTI

Mindbody did not have a lot of the offerings we needed. Charting was simple in note method, forms had to be manually scanned and added, and the booking system was not easy for guests and was not custom to our company.

10,000+ employees

Reviewed August 2019

Great CRM for wellness studios

PROS

This tool is tailored made for the wellness studio space, making it a stand out against every other CRM out there. We've tried to fit Dynamics into our weight-loss stores and it just didn't do the trick. Zenoti is easy for a "non-techy" to use right out of the box. POS or appointment scheduling is a breeze.

CONS

The marketing automation is not quite up to "modern" standards. Although this is getting better, it is just not a great email/text tool for lead pursuit funnels. The email templates are pretty basic.

Reason for choosing ZENOTI

Zenoti is the clear choice for wellness studios.

Erin

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Amazing Team to Work With

PROS

Zenoti software is very adaptable and easy to pivot to suit your business needs. [sensitive content hidden] have been some of the most amazing partners I have worked with cross-functionally in launching a new platform. They were both responsive and adapted to any new question and workaround I threw their way. I have never felt so supported in a migration and am so grateful to each of them for helping to make our transition so smooth.

CONS

There are some minor features we are eager to have as a mission critical for our business such as e-prescribing.

Reason for choosing ZENOTI

They offered the most features that were critical to our business

Hi Erin, We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such positive feedback. It's affirming to know the service and support from Zenoti have lived up to your expectations. Thank you for being a Zenoti customer. We're here for you any time you need assistance or have additional input to provide. Best, The Zenoti Team

Replied February 2024

Kristine

Reviewed August 2023

software review

It’s ok, some things we really like but other areas are lacking. Too many clicks to get to one area in client profiles, forms, treatment records etc.

PROS

Our onboarding specialist [sensitive content hidden] he was very helpful

CONS

Onboarding process, and feel like other softwares are ahead in offerings

Reason for choosing ZENOTI

Melanie our sales rep said Zenoti was more progressive and could address the things the other programs did not. I found this to be true and false. I don’t like that I had to sign a long contract for a very pricy software which did not meet my expectations.

R. Aravinthan

Cosmetics, 11-50 employees

My review

PROS

The easy of use and the support in implementation was superb . I tried many other software and was very unsatisfied. After using Zenoti I am very happy and my team is able to use and implement it with ease

CONS

The only issue was that invoice with balance payments cannot be closed

Chelsea

Reviewed April 2024

Loving our new system

Great. [sensitive content hidden] have made things extremely easy and have answered all questions. It can be overwhelming to transfer to a new system but I do believe that once we get the system figured out (as with learning any new system) completely it will be absolutely wonderful.

PROS

I really enjoy how encompassing this system is as far as POS, appointments and charting. We haven't used the reports too much yet, but seems to be a lot of options on management of business!

CONS

The setup was intense but worth it. I also would prefer if the client forms could be manually added to the client appt vs linking the forms to a service.

Jessyca

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2024

I LOVE ZENOTI

PROS

Zenoti reporting is amazing, [sensitive content hidden] have helped us optimize our company and configured our locations hand in hand with us to fit our individual needs.

CONS

I'd love to be able to add and remove treatment notes manually to patient forms unified fields.

Hi Jessyca, Your positive words about Zenoti mean the world to us! We appreciate your input and we're here to support your journey, so don't hesitate to get in touch if needed. Best, The Zenoti Team

Replied February 2024

ANGELA

Alternative Medicine, 2-10 employees

LIFESTYLE MENS HEALTH

GOOD, I AM GETTING TO KNOW THE SYSTEM WELL BUT IT IS DEFINITELY A LEARNING CURVE ESPECIALLY FOR SOMEONE THAT IS NOT AN IT EXPERT.

PROS

COMMUNICATION WITH CLIENTS PAYMENT PROCESSING BOOKING APPTS AND FOLLOW UPS

CONS

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO BE ABLE TO SEND PRESCRIPTIONS THROUGH A ZENOTI EMR TO PHARMACIES.

INTREGRATION OF CHARTING, PAYMENTS, AND BOOKING APPTS

Lisa

Reviewed March 2021

Excellent System

Love love love this system. It's a more expensive system but you get what you pay for in functionality. I have the data I need to run my business and I can access that data whilst not being in the salon I can rebook clients from home ( essential for when you are in lockdown in the UK). My background is financial analytics and finance operations (previous career) and I understand the important of data and the power of knowledge that it gives you for running your business. I can make better decisions, I can track my staff performance with a click, my finance team have the data when they need it wherever their office is. No more pulling reports and then finding it doesn't give them the data they need and me having to make a car journey to run another report in the salon.

PROS

The reporting I needed reports that extract to excel as well as onscreen analytics that tell me what my business is doing as well as downloadable in a format that I do not need to doctor to use on excel. This is an amazing system. There are so many reports to choose from and I have a very happy finance team. Access to system from off-site No timing out issues meaning a trip to the salon to put back on ( unlike my previous system that ran off my machine and offered limited functionality offsite. Intelligent booking & rebooking Booking optimisation, rebooking SMS connect features 2-way texting with clients - no more missed messages Late cancellation & rescheduling charge functionality Set the rules and the system calculates where it applies. No more guessing the time and we can now blame the system and say it's automated! Staff visibility of performance Drives more accountability Ability to book on Ipad or tablet Takes the sale into the treatment room & staff have all the info they need in front of them including consultations Set up discounts & money off Set up memberships, pre payments & digital gift cards Clients can self check out - perfect for contactless transactions Card capture No more accounting nightmares with deposits Clients love it as they don't need to get their cards out at the desk and can check out quickly. They also like not having to pay a deposit when booking multiple bookings Dashboard progress vs targets - see where you are at any time

CONS

Currently no facebook and Instagram booking integration Not a deal clincher but needs to be implemented My version of SAGE is not support - hopefully in the future but team very helpful in setting up a bespoke report to get around this.

Reason for choosing ZENOTI

Functionality, advanced analysis, smarter functionality that I can set up and leave to work in the background and will help me fill my white space. Improved Client experience. Reduces labour on repetitive tasks so my reception can focus on value add.

Reasons for switching to ZENOTI

Limited access to system from off site location due to COVID-19 compared to other systems including less expensive. Unable to pull the reports I needed from offsite. Finance team unable to get the reports they needed. Critical when in a lockdown. Had to visit salon to rebook clients as the part cloud version was not easy to book large volume on. Integration with Shopify to manage my stock levels better between the shop and Zenoti - saves so much time

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Lisa! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Replied October 2021

Mahesh

Individual & Family Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2022

Could work for most, be aware of the issues you'll run into

We thought is was a newer software and cloud based, but it has been a sideways movement for us and the premium we are paying compared our old one is not worth it. Cloud based is good, but keep in mind, not only does their stuff need to work, they can only work as well as the browsers on your PC/Mac. And the customer support are unable to understand the issue and keep sending links for usage tutorials.

PROS

Cloud based, and security that comes with it

CONS

There are a few issues, but it's getting harder to wrap our heads around these: 1. Unable to add a product to a service without interrupting the POS - is an issue in larger salons where people are checking out while another ticket is being edited. 2. Waitlist does not work, even though one chooses a specific stylist, a range of dates and time, software triggers notifications when none of the specified criteria are met. 3. Manual invoices for deposits are not available (be aware of this seemingly trivial issue that could force one to sign up with another credit card merchant) 4 Rebooking a guest that sees different service providers during one visit is NOT possible. 5. Addon services cannot have a time duration if the main service has a duration on it (and what service doesn't?) 6. None of the employees can see weekly reports on their mobile devices - their options are daily or from the beginning of a payroll cycle. If one had to see weekly report, they have to add service totals, product and tip totals from each day manually. For the weekly feature, be prepared to buy a reporting module that has it's own additional monthly subscription fee. 7. Marketing modules bundled with most other software is available for additional monthly subscription 8 Customer support - We had critical issue on one occasion when clients could not book online. After a half hour, a junior tech. from Philippines comes on and had go find a senior engineer who were not available for hours and hours.

Reason for choosing ZENOTI

A few things were considered that were important to us, but our annual contract with Zenoti is ending soon and we are considering other solutions.

Reasons for switching to ZENOTI

We thought this was newer and would be leaps and bounds ahead.

Thank you for sharing this feedback Mahesh. We are committed to providing our customers the best support possible, and we are very sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. The issue has been communicated to the respective teams, they will look into it immediately and reach out to you regarding this matter. Please provide all details related to this issue for us to find the best possible solution. Your feedback helps us get better and we will improve on our support and services moving forward.

Replied April 2022

Jackie

Reviewed November 2022

Zenoti Review

It’s been great due to [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. Change is hard and he’s really helped us get to the system we need and want. I like the personal touch with our rep.

PROS

[SENSITIVE CONTENT]. He’s been Amazing at helping us adjust to the change. I Ike the way it looks and there’s some really easy functions to it. I like the class sign up.

CONS

There’s some things that are fluid with a yoga studio. The inability to change a clients membership between packages, for example is we do a challenge and they have an existing package, I would like to have the ability to set priority in pricing options. So the system will pull from the challenge or the most important one and leave the class passes I also do not like thaT you have to open an invoice to change the date of a memberships. We will our chase a membership say on Friday for a student who took class in a Monday and it’s a lot of steps to do that.

Reason for choosing ZENOTI

I chose it due to you having a contact with yoga works but I realized you’re not a yoga software, however Colter has really helps us stay and make it what we need

Money Customer service Outdated

Kaylee

Reviewed May 2023

Zenoti Has been a game changer for our business!

We have been in business for 20 years, Zenoti has helped us service our clients in a hassle free way that now we no longer have to stress about our POS system and booking platform crashing or having processing issues. Plus Zenoti is always updating their platform to have new features to make our lives easier. Our clients love it, our staff loves it, and our leadership team is so grateful to the Zenoti implementation team for helping us have a stress free booking system!

PROS

The Customer Service is my favorite part of working with Zenoti. This platform is extremely user friendly, but if I ever feel stuck on anything, our account manager and the Zenoti Support Team is very responsive and always has very helpful feedback for us to optimize the use of Zenoti for our business.

CONS

We have had issues with setting up the correct pricing for the couples massages, but the customer support team is always very responsive with helping us work out the back end of setting up services.

Reason for choosing ZENOTI

Our business is growing very quickly. We needed a software that could keep up with our goals and Zenoti met all of the standards we needed to reach our goals as a business and of course for the right price.

Reasons for switching to ZENOTI

We were running into continuous issues with Booker crashing and their payment processing company double charging our clients. Their customer service is terrible. They never made us feel valued as a customer and we had enough of Booker making our clients question the integrity of our business.

Warren