(1,493)

1,493

• Pros

• "Fantastic customer service. Great layout. Very intuitive."

• "Love this product! You can get on the dashboard and see who opens your e-mails! I have recommended this to others."

• "Great bang for its buck. Easy to use and teach others."

• Cons

• "What there are several functions that require some training (tutorials) is not annoying, just that it takes a little time"

• "Their email creation tool is great, however, it can't import custom fonts to help keep messages aligned with branding. "

• "a little complicated to get used to, especially coming from SalesForce, but not too steep of a learning curve. It does seem like some useful features are overlooked, however."

Browse HubSpot CRM Reviews

Jon (Marc) from Ads Savvy Ltd

HubSpot CRM - Love It

Must-Try - A Complete No Brainer Just took the time to do a little research on the Free CRM on places Like YouTube and was pleasantly surprised at all that so many people were saying about it all So signed up on the free entry-level programme, that has all that I need, messed about with for a bit and took the time to see what is possible to implement and execute using it and fell in love with all that the the FREE CRM solution had to offer.

Pros

> It is free and offers unlimited users WOW > The Training That Is Provided With The Free CRM Solution - Great Quality Of > The Number Of Things That CRM is Able to Offer within the Free Solution > The Best Free Quality CRM Software Solution Out There Hands Down

Cons

I really can not say anything negative about this Free CRM at all. It has been for me a complete game-changer If they could do something a little better it could be to have a more user-friendly getting started area for the training videos

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

I choose to use HubSpot CRM as it is a better all-round working solution for me and what for what I need and it is for free.

Brandon from Hamilton Company

Industry: Biotechnology

Intuitive and User-Friendly Without Being Overwhelming

I was a critic of HubSpot before I was a strong supporter. It takes some time to understand the platform before you can fully see the possibilities. If starting a company from scratch, I would definitely put HubSpot CRM on the short list.

Pros

HubSpot focuses on simplicity and usability rather and competing for the most features or customization. The primary requirement of our CRM implementation project was ease-of-use and HubSpot has not dissapointed. And while there are limitations compared to other platforms, the feature set is growing all the time and we don't have to rely on third party integrators or developers. It is also easy to scale up quickly.

Cons

HubSpot has a strong culture and jargon. To truly understand the platform, you will need to learn to think like the HubSpot community which can use different terms and methodologies. The platform also seems to be biased mostly towards B2B service companies, however you can make it work for just about any type of organization. Also keep in mind that while the CRM starts as "free," the cost increases quickly as you leverage the other HubSpot "hubs."

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

HubSpot had all the core features we needed at a lower cost without the need for a third-party integrator.

Shawn from Youtech Agency

HubSpot Over Everything Else

Once you get to know your way around the CRM with all the functionality it's really easy to use. Take time to get training on all of the functionality and HubSpot does a good job with their training staff.

Pros

It's easy to keep track of everything in the sales pipeline like the last conversations you or another rep has had with a prospect or client, how many times you've followed up and to determine what work still needs to be done.

Cons

It very rarely can be glitchy but when it is, it can be annoying. There are a lot of duplicate contacts that are in the CRM that confuses things a bit but they get cleared out then you'll have another batch to take care of.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Salesforce was a bit too big for what we needed, with a sales staff of only 4-5 we didn't need to have a CRM like Salesforce.

Javier from Consultor Digital

I hate HubSpot so much, it made me loose a lot of money!!!

The worst experience with a piece of software in my life. I have lost thousands because of HubSpot. Avoid with all your means!

Pros

I really wanted to be fair and find something that I like about HubSpot but, to be honest, when I tried to do so, I was unable. It has so many bugs, its control panel UX is so bad, the learning curve is so big and it lacks so many features, that this is the first review I make in Capterra where I cannot find anything I like of a piece of software.

Cons

Oh, god. I have TONS of things that not only I dislike, but HATE of HubSpot. 1) The learning curve is ridiculously big, as a result of a very badly designed UX and the constant bugs when using it. 2) You will need hours, days, weeks and sometimes months of hard work to design by yourself a decent landing page that will still lack many functionalities and look not so good. Their visual editor is really really bad, and coding in HubL is frustrating. And if you look for predesigned templates, most of them are terribly badly designed. It has issues every now and then, and you will lose contacts, automations will not work... a disaster. Their support chat works sometimes, sometimes not, just when they decide to make it available! Very careful with the Advanced Code Snippet box in your landing pages settings, don't place your tracking codes there: sometimes this doesn't work and you will lose retargeting opportunities. Also, email templates are terrible. Oh! And this one is the worst: if you tag your ads' URLs with UTM tags, HubSpot receives these tags but will not show you this info for all interactions, only for the interaction preceding the creation of the contact. TERRIBLE!!! I think this has to be the worst CRM ever in history!!!

Nikhil from Synup

Have a deal, just Hubspot it !

I've really enjoyed working on HS, and its one of the most user friendly CRM's i've used since. They have all the features needed to ensure you follow up and close those deals you've even forgotten about.

Pros

I love the marketplace value add in terms of their Hubspot academy that gives you certifiable courses, which is extremely helpful. Hubspot really automates your job and ensures you don't miss out on a lead and ensure you dont miss an opportunity and generate as much productivity as you can out of your day and leads.

Cons

I would have liked the customer service to be more easy to approach and prompt, but then again, I've only had only one issue in 2 years, so thats fine by me.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

I love the functions that Hubspot has to offer, its an all in one plan that gives you everything you need and more.

Nathan from Flywheel

HubSpot > Salesforce

It has been stellar. I never find myself getting frustrated using HubSpot. Anytime that I have needed support, they are there and always pleasant to interact with. I couldn't envision myself using a different CRM anytime soon.

Pros

It is so simple to use. Being a manager and having used HubSpot also to manage a pipeline as an AE, I can't tell you how much time and effort I have saved over using Salesforce. Terms are more clear, and I am able to work faster. Being in the SaaS, SMB space, that is supercritical to how my team and I operate. My favorite features are HubSpot score, task queues, sequences, and tracking capabilities. I also love how the marketing team and their efforts are always just a handshake away. Having both marketing and sales work from the same piece of software makes collaboration and information sharing a breeze.

Cons

HubSpot is expensive. But like anything in life, you get what you pay for. There are also a few little things here and there from the community that I think they could be faster to implement, but I am sure that HubSpot has their reasons why they do or do not.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Overall functionality, the seamless integration with our marketing software, live chat capabilities.

Jake from Evergrow Marketing

Great CRM Option for Small to Mid-Sized Businesses

We've had a great experience using the software. I spend so much time in there making sure all client contacts are updated that anytime my business partner asks me for client information, I just tell him to look in HubSpot.

Pros

HubSpot's CRM makes it incredibly easy to segment and keep track of clients, their businesses, contact information, notes, contacts, and anything else needed to be attributed to that client. Before HubSpot, we had been writing client information down on paper and filing them in a cabinet. We obviously needed a CRM and HubSpot's free CRM feels like it comes with all the bells and whistles and has greatly improved our client relationships.

Cons

There are so many things you can record about a business and contact, but the one thing that is limited in the free version is the company industry. We primarily work with landscapers and lawn care service providers and although those are valid industries on Google and Bing, they don't seem to be included in HubSpot. So we often have to leave this area blank. Other than that, there are pretty decent workarounds to record the information you need to record for each client.

Matheus from Colmeia

The best CRM

We use Hubspot to manage all our, Leads, Clients and sales using their API and workflows

Pros

We have tried many CRMs before. Even though the price is really high it fits our company process so well that it is worth it.

Cons

The price is really expensive. I understand their business model. However, they could charge half of what they charge and would still not be cheap.

Christopher from C&C Design Studio

Industry: Photography

Our team's best friend

Pros

Hubspot has been the go-to solution for us, providing us one of the best user experiences out there. The ease of use and user tracking features has made this a truly unbeatable product that we cannot imagine our business running without. The in-depth reports we're able to run with Hubspot has been amazing and we're thrilled with our choice.

Cons

Simple while-labeling like on the meetings portal would be a great add-on, however, using embedding we were able to overcome the issue.

Jelena from HYCU

HubSpot CRM offers all functionalities you need to keep your DataBase highly functional

I really enjoy using the HubSpot CRM. It is easy to use. It can be used by all departments. It makes my everyday work as a Marketer much easier. I don't' know what would I do without it.

Pros

I really like how I can easily integrate HubSpot CRM to our other tools, especially Salesforce. I like that I can easily fix double properties (fields). We often need to add custom fields and then use them in workflows. It is very easy to maintain the Database healthy. The max number of properties is 1000.

Cons

I really don't know what to say here. I don't have any issues and I use HubSpot CRM every single day.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Now, there are others, but at that time HubSpot was the best, and I think it still is. We also have Salesforce. We love Salesforce too.

Tyler from Randco Tanks

Best Free CRM

Overall it gets the job done and not too bad. I'd love to have all our email campaigns in the same ecosphere with HubSpot, but we do it for free on MailChimp and get more features. The organization of the Contacts, Companies, and Deals is great, you can even add a service ticket which is awesome. We tried the paid version for the sales for a while and liked the automation, just don't think we're using all the features to justify using it, currently went back to free and working just fine. We are using the deals section as a sales pipeline with a built-in project pipeline to track our jobs wich works okay, for now, just a workaround till we find a better process. If Google purchases Salesforce though, we would be looking into that very seriously.

Pros

Free. Great tools that connect with your website, seeing data on what's being viewed. Deals pipeline. Forms that connect to your website. Connects Contacts, Companies, and Deals amazingly.

Cons

Once you get into the paid version, it's spendy, especially if you don't use all the features. The products section isn't really feature-rich doesn't work the best with Google, including drive. Gmail add on isn't good. The free forms don't give you the option to center your form on your website, so it's off-centered and has the HubSpot badge on it.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Free. Though we may re-look at them here soon.

Great - the free version has a few limitations but is good for startups

We use Hubspot to track multiple stakeholder relationships across multiple teams within our business. It works very very well to do this; the plug in for Outlook is okay at recording conversations, and as long as you update the data, it's a powerful tool.

Pros

Hubspot is pretty intuitive to use and set up, and reasonably customisable. We use the free version for now, but are considering paying to add functionality. It's great at tracking relationships and deals across teams.

Cons

The lack of built in reporting - I get that they want to monetise the product, but it feels a little sneaky to hold back all reporting until you pay for the add ons. Also, if you've filtered the view to find a specific data set, and then hit 'back', you have to re-apply filters, which can get old.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

We liked the lean model, the friendly and intuitive set up, and the 'easing in' via the free product.

Basic plan is best value

Overall, HubSpot is our go-to, all day every day. The most important aspect to us is that it allows us to keep all of our information and updates in one place easily organized and accessible across our organization.

Pros

We've had both the premium and basic plans of HubSpot and for what we need/use, the basic level is more than sufficient. It's a fantastic value and gives lots of options with a very clean interface and usability.

Cons

The single only premium feature we would utilize for our structure would be having multiple pipelines, however, for something this relatively small I couldn't justify the huge cost difference of upgrading just for that essentially.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Hands down we chose HubSpot over Salesforce because of the cost/value, really no other reason as I'm a huge Salesforce fan...just not a fan of the price tag for a small organization.

Pat from New Breed

A user-friendly and efficient CRM

Having been in both an admin and sales role in this tool, HubSpot really is a great product overall. As mentioned, when comparing with Salesforce (it's hard not to), HubSpot misses some functionality that is more powerful. This being said, the efficiency gains from such a clean UI for sales are probably worth it over Salesforce. When evaluating this platform, keep in mind if your team has complex process needs or integrations with ERP systems for finance. If so, it might be worth looking elsewhere. This being said, HubSpot can TOTALLY handle being an enterprise level CRM, but you're going to want to configure appropriately and keep in mind some very minor platform limits.

Pros

The UI HubSpot's worked on here is incredibly intuitive, which can't be said for most CRMs. They've made huge strides in the past few years on the functionality as well. The fact that the CRM is tied so closely with their marketing automation platform makes sales enablement a breeze. Sales automation features like meetings links and email integrations built right in are super convenient.

Cons

HubSpot CRM still has some work to do in order to get to the granularity of reporting that is expected for enterprise-level customers. It's the only reason I didn't give 5 stars to the functionality piece. There are some basic SDR type reporting needs that take a little bit of finessing in HubSpot CRM, and nuances from an admin perspective like comparing date fields can be tricky. At times, the user friendliness may have come at a cost of greater complexity, but sometimes it's better to keep it simple anyway.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Many of my clients opt for HubSpot CRM to enjoy the benefits of being so closely tied with their marketing automation platforms. The integration with Salesforce (at specific product subscription levels) can enable a really powerful combination of platforms and is a very highly functioning integration, unlike many others. The sales rep learning curve is much shorter than SFDC and some other CRMs I've seen.

Mathew from Advance IT Group Limited

Hubspot is great!

I joined as a freemium user and thought it was a vast improvement on my previous CRM. I quickly upgraded to a paid version and the features it gives us are great, really give my sales team great insights to clients and very easy for me to overview and manage performance. It has also optimised our sales operations massively, helping us to improve customer experience.

Pros

The flexibility to interrogate data and the ease of setting up automations. It feels like software that is designed by people who have done my job. The academy is great for acquiring wider skills.

Cons

The mobile app offers a small fraction of the browser version, and the software doesn't run very well on mobile browsers.

Hubspot is a very robust free CRM

We are very pleased with Hubspot and the amount of value that it has brought to our business. We will continue to use Hubspot, integrate more of our platforms with Hubspot, and once we are ready, we will upgrade to use some of their other paid products because we are very happy with what we have so far.

Pros

On the free version, Hubspot has decided to offer an immense amount of features, and a fully functional CRM with unlimited contacts. This allows us to organize our business around our CRM, optimize our workflows, and continue to improve our customizations within the CRM in order to take full advantage of all of the amazing features. It also offers daily, weekly, or monthly reports that can be very useful to analyze.

Cons

There are still some very simple no-brainer features that have not been included in the filters of the contacts. We have been watching these features on the forums/community for almost a year without any real movement. We are using the best work-arounds that I could find, but the lack of these features still does affect our workflows and performance, if only in a minor way.

Stefano from Kindred

Lightweight, straight-forward CRM solution

Overall, the ease of setup and use make HubSpot the perfect solution for our early-stage start-up. It is economical and lightweight, and allowed us to get going with a CRM very quickly and ensure our customer data was kept up to date from early on. Though HubSpot has a long way to go before it replaces Salesforce as a fully fledged CRM ecosystem, it certainly is on the way there, and a perfect solution for smaller businesses who can't quite afford Salesforce's much higher price tag. If your business and its customer data is not very complex and you need a simple and reliable CRM to manage it, then HubSpot is for you. If you require your customer data to work with a more complex wider ecosystem of software, from Finance to HR, then HubSpot isn't quite there yet, so best to go for something more established and developed.

Pros

Without a doubt, the ability to have unlimited free users was incredibly useful. We have a number of freelancers who work with us on a part time basis and we were able to give them all access to the CRM for free. This gives HubSpot a considerable edge over it's per-license competitors. HubSpot's lightweight ecosystem allows you to link all sales, marketing and service information in one place, all with a very straightforward and easy to understand user interface (another of HubSpot's benefits). On the Marketing side, HubSpot's email builder is simple, yet powerful, and allows us to create great emails to send out to our customer base. On the Sales side, the Outlook Add-in allows us to make sure all sales activity by all team members is being tracked and logged in the CRM, so we are able to track performance and customer interactions quickly and easily. The Service functionality has allowed us to build out a fully fledged help centre for our customers.

Cons

Some aspects of the software are a little incomplete and/or suffer from inexplicable lacks of functionality. Sadly HubSpot CRM is yet to completely separate itself from its past as solely a marketing automation tool. It is obvious that the entire system architecture has been built around the contact record object type, with several frustrating quirks arising as a result. For example, a lot of the workflow functionality differs depending on the object type in use; contact based workflows allow you to use future dates as a trigger (e.g. run workflow x days before y date), whereas Company and Deal based workflows do not. There are also a number of fundamental functions that require the Professional tier license to access. These include but are not limited to calculated fields, multiple currencies, lead rotation automation and A|B testing on emails. Clearly I understand that you get what you pay for, but given that these are all indispensable functions of a CRM, it seems to render the 'Starter' tier entirely useless, forcing you to pay the higher price. That being said, I am grateful that calculated fields are now a Professional rather than a higher Enterprise feature. One last frustration is the inability to have multiple users on different tiers within the same Hub. I would greatly appreciate the ability to give Starter licenses to some of my free users, to give them a little more functionality, however, I am only allowed to purchase more Pro licenses, which I can't afford.

Yann from 360 Entrepreneur

Industry: Online Media

The CRM tool for businesses of all kinds (and sizes)!

I've been hugely impressed and satisfied by what HubSpot CRM brings to the table and I think that, in terms of features and how I use the tool, I've barely been scratching the surface. In my opinion, having a CRM tool is key for businesses of all kinds and sizes from the one-person, solopreneur type, to the bigger company. The fact that HubSpot CRM comes with a smartphone app too makes it super-easy for you to keep track and take care of business even when you're on the move, and to make sure you and your team are on the same wavelength. I've used a couple of different CRM tools in the past and have to admit that now that I've been using HubSpot CRM, I don't see myself changing nor even just looking for another CRM solution anytime soon.

Pros

Before HubSpot CRM, I had been using a couple of different Customer Relationship Management tools. However, I always found that there was something missing... Now that I've found and have been using HubSpot CRM, I understand what the "fuss" was all about! It's kind of crazy to see the wide array of features this tool gives you access to free of charge while other tools ask you to pay a subscription for a smaller number of features. Here's what I like about HubSpot CRM: overall interface and UX unlimited users and 1 million contacts that can be added to the CRM (I used to use a tool which started charging me for 200+ contacts) smartphone app to keep track of things and take care of business on the go customization power of things like the sales pipeline, deals, and contacts task reminders (for me, this is a big one!) integration with a bunch of apps and tools like Slack, WordPress, Google Calendar, Zoom, MailChimp and Stripe All for F-R-E-E!

Cons

While HubSpot CRM does have an impressive selection of features, they can come across as a little overwhelming at first. Because of this, it may take you a moment before you're able to navigate the "ecosystem" in a smooth way...but once you do, I'm not sure there will be any turning back!

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

HubSpot CRM seemed like the most robust solution and would give me access to the majority of its features completely for free.

Laci from Royal Swimming Pools

An Overly Honest Review

Overall, Hubspot is an incredible software with more to offer than I originally thought possible in one system. While there's a lot of room for improvement, they make weekly updates to software. It's continually growing and getting better and it was already very impressive. I have become the cheerleader in my company for Hubspot and if they were a football team, they'd be the team that consistently beats their more talented rivals but doesn't always score against the easy wins. It's frustrating but knowing their talent and that they're truly better than that, you realize that they'll figure it out sooner or later. Go team, go!

Pros

I like the overall ease of use within Hubspot. Tasks like building a landing page or setting up an automation workflow are not longer complicated pieces of code. They're truly user friendly to build, change, and report on. There are so many resources to help you if you do get stuck on anything. Between the blogs, learning academy, ask the community, and actual support... you can find the answer to any question. Sometimes the answer is simply that it cannot be done and then you're prompted to leave your idea in the community to vote on. This feature is another one that I appreciate a lot as we've been told that the communities top voted ideas are the ones the engineers work to bring to light first. If this is true or not is unknown by me, but I do greatly like the idea.

Cons

Hubspot is a wonderful software however, the worst headache a user will have is Hubspot missing many key and often basic features regardless of the level you purchase. They simply don't exist. A couple examples, you cannot schedule reoccurring tasks. This means if you have daily Tasks that you want to add to your Task Queues (another absolute favorite feature) you will have to manually add each daily task. Tasks also don't sync to your Google Calendar. The Conversation Inbox is their most limited feature in my opinion. This is meant to serve as your email system however there are so many holes in it that we were not able to navigate away from our existing email platform. You cannot have folders or multiple inboxes in the same view unless they are the default folders. You cannot make your own at this time. You have to manually add your signature if you are working from the inbox but it will automatically populate if you are working from a contact's page. Hubspot form submission notifications come into your separate email platform visually appealing and easy to read, however this email does not show up on the contacts timeline but instead the information gather is presented in a hard to find expandable note that is not user friendly. More so that pretty Hubspot email does come into Hubspot, it just gets automatically marked as spam due to Hubspots none-changeable rule that anything coming from noreply@Hubspot.com gets marked as spam.

MaryGrace from NeuroLeadership Institute

Industry: Research

Great customer service and worth the value

Pros

Amazing customer service support. The success managers are extremely knowledgeable and answer emails quickly. They have made a huge difference. The interface is very user-friendly so my not so tech-savvy salespeople can still use the software. I like that new features are constantly coming out and that Hub gives beta options for users to test them out. The reporting functionality is cool although I do prefer excel mostly. It's nice that our marketing team can operate on the same platform (I am sales).

Cons

I wish there was more customization. Not every company sells the same way so it would be great to be able to customize the deal section to match how we code/itemize our deals. We can do it to an extent but it causes a lot of user error. I also know that its open-source API but that's not helpful if you don't have an engineer. Because companies are based on domain, there are a lot of duplicate companies and, having a large database, it's a pain (nearly impossible) to manage. Also, the HubSpots Insights database is really bad. The information isn't accurate so we need to do data enrichment on our own. Same complaint with contacts. Lot of duplicates. There's no AI so, right now that's okay but I can see it being a problem as we grow.

Ian from SCW

Industry: Security and Investigations

Best CRM Hands Down

HubSpot CRM is the absolute best sales tool on the market....and it's not particularly close. I've, unfortunately, worked for companies that use other, clunky CRMs, making it so much harder to do my job. Whether it's reporting, pipeline management, or simply contacting a client or prospect, HubSpot gives you all the tools, and then some, to crush your sales goals.

Pros

The ease of use is fantastic, making for a simple, hit-the-ground-running kind of user experience. I also really enjoy the use of reporting dashboards and report builder. This helps me evaluate deal activity on a detailed, property based level that helps improve our sales abilities.

Cons

No cons really. In my 3.5 years of using HubSpot, I've yet to hit a speed bump or find something that impedes my ability to manage and sell.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

HubSPot was chosen because it had all of the tools we needed, as well as a plethora of integrations that it allow it to connect to all other software and services we use. It's the best, plain and simple.

Travis from Woodchuck USA

User Friendly, Easy to use for Sales Growth

We are becoming far more effective as a sales team with activity and internal organization. We have a system that tells us who to contact, when, and in regard to what. HubSpot CRM is the most important piece of software that our company has and we couldn't go one day without it.

Pros

Easy for all users to understand and use, but can be customized if needed. The contact timeline and deal filters are my favorite features of the CRM.

Cons

There are no downfalls of HubSpot CRM. It is so easy to use, and can be used as out of box or customized to your needs. It's truly a great solution and one of the best CRM's in the world.

Missy from xTuple

Free CRM or full stack implementation - excellent value!

I recommend to anyone who makes the investment: spend a week to LEARN the product using the HubSpot certifications (video tutorials, etc. - use the resources to know WHAT you now have in your toolbox!). Then, PLAN and SCOPE your on-boarding project together, as a team. Don't try to do everything at once, or even in concert over various departments. What one area of your business needs WILL affect the others.

Pros

Intuitive, easy to use, great support, fantastic on-boarding staff, excellent knowledge base. Large marketplace of ancillary providers, but if you have any level of reading comprehension, you can follow KB and/or support instructions provided and do-it-yourself.

Cons

A few missing features, but HubSpot has a robust community for those kinds of requests. Honestly, I love the software so much that I cannot even think of anything very serious as a con. Example: cannot personalize the URL for quotes in the Sales Module. Service Module is fairly new and could use some maturation of features.

Vishnu from Tata consultancy services Ltd

Best marketing software that include awesome features which any use easily

Overall my experience with hubspot crm is very well, here first I used free version then I satisfy first time because at that time many software industries to provide their features to their customers then at that time I trusted hubspot crm .

Pros

Hubspot CRM is a awesome and easy option that contain all the necessary or aquier basic features for your business. Its most beautiful features is its free versions available for all, it is all basic features which solve your difficulties which are confusing or non perfect to someone. Hubspot crm is a very famous and best software in industries which are leading in software industries at this time. There are many other software version available in market which provides all necessary features but hubspot crm completed our sequence. Here email to other Clint and chat with clints are actually crazy need on time.

Cons

Paid version could out of experience for large area but I likely to review its because this platform provides all necessary features to all your acquirement or need your company. There are many software available in market but we get in quality in hubspot crm other than best. We can send industrial email for future time.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

On compared to other software Hubspot CRM is very best for me due to its awesome features which easily access .

Josh from AnalysisPro

Great free tools, with great additions in Sales Starter

Using Sequences has saved a huge amount of time when it comes to following up leads. We can set an automated sequence of 5 personalised emails to send at different times if that customer doesn't get back in touch with us. This has increased our sales success and potential for sales, whilst saving time due to the automated process. The free knowledge transfer and recommendations from HubSpot are also really influential, especially for inbound marketing.

Pros

Keeping track of the customers that we deal with is the best thing in Hubspot for us. Each customer has a contact card created where we can add all their details, but also customise our own fields like the product prospects we have (what we are trying to sell to them), then the products they have bought (hopefully). This helps us to better understand our clients and keep on top of current users and potentials. In the Sales Starter, being able to use sequences saves a huge amount of time with email follow ups and has lead to more sales as it can automate different messages going back out to the customers if they don't reply.

Cons

The full integration with calendars and email is simple if you have a Gmail account, but is trickier if you have independant emails. We can get our emails synced up and use the Outlook integration well, but you can only get the Calendar integration to work if you create a full Gmail account.

Most nimble CRM platform on the market

- Has standardized our data collection process - Has allowed us to build a far more robust database - Has helped us automate low-value activities

Pros

- Easy to get up and running, i.e. implementation is not a painful process - Less expensive than competitors - SO SO MANY amazing native integrations - Clean layout - Good mobile functionality - Easiest to learn from a user and admin perspective

Cons

- Don't enjoy the "Hubspot fields that cannot be changed" i.e. customization is limited - Workflows can be wonky and don't always work right - Support is based on the person, though most of them are fairly knowledgeable

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Salesfore was far too expensive and implementation would have been an additional high-cost

Nisarg from LogiNext

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Using it for more than 2 years

- Overall experience is better than any other CRM available in the market. if you are a small scale company than the works better than Salesforce.

Pros

- Easy to implement - Automated our sales process - You can customize the fields as per your requirements - The system is not that buggy except for last month couple of issues for the software

Cons

- Marketing automation is a little faulty as you can not get accurate data from Hubspot. Hubspot data and google analytics data shows the difference. - Customer Services is not that trained, most of the time I ended up with finding a solution with my self

Love HubSpot

HubSpot is super easy to use and their educational support makes it even better. They not only tell you how to accomplish a task, they also provide the 'why' for the task. It is a tool that I use all day, everyday and the social functionality is some of the best I've ever seen. I love being able to review all of the activity in one pane and even like comments or respond in that same pane. I wish that direct or private messages to our pages were accessible here, but I do get everything else. If you are looking for a marketing tool that includes all of the digital components for your marketing plan, this is it. You won't find a single platform that is as easy to use and incorporates so many of the things we do.

Pros

HubSpot is super easy to use and it's relatively easy to add users with specific access. This is great if you have review processes like ours. The new email WYSIWYG is much simpler to use now and for that alone, I'd recommend this tool. My team especially likes the calendar view for scheduling Social posts. This, by itself, has allowed my team to plan and schedule social posts up to three months out. We could go further, but choose not to.

Cons

If you have a lot of brands with corresponding websites and social channels, it is difficult to keep that all separate. HubSpot recently added subdomain functionality that is helping us with that, but it has not been extended yet to include social channels. I also wish we had the ability to tag items with multiple campaigns because occasionally I need to track two things (the brand associated and the event or promotion). Campaigns are one of the ways I use to distinguish between brands, especially with Social posts.

Javier from Sinergyz

HubSpot CRM its Free, Easy to Use and that makes it Extremely Useful

I've used several instances of HubSpot CRM in jobs at different corporations as well as help set the CRM to a few clients in the past. The fact that it is Free and extremely easy to use has motivated me to recommend it to many friends, from the smallest individual contractors and freelancers to actually large companies.

Pros

My favorite aspect of HubSpot CRM is the ability to track all activities and link it to other documents. This aspect combined with how quick and easy is to set a reminder for a follow-up call or email, helps me guarantee success with prospects and customers. The second best aspect, in my opinion, its the integration with the HubSpot marketing platform, since I can easily see the workflows that a potential client has had, the downloads that he has made and when he has made interactions in my websites. But I know that for many people the fact that it is Free and that it connects to many 3rd party Apps, is it most important selling point. Though personally Ive only connected it to WordPress websites and some Email Marketing platforms. Lastly, something that I dont see people talk a lot about, is that the sales pipelines helps close more deals with less work, as it organizes and tracks every aspect and helps it grow and develop in the right direction.

Cons

Only two specific points comes to my mind. The CRM lacks the ability to add multiple email addresses to a single contact record. Sometimes I start a conversation with a contact through a work email, but then sends some information through a secondary email address. Even though it is something small, I think it limits my capacity to contact. And also the ability to merge companies would also be of great help, since HubSpot CRM does not have any tool to join the information of the contacts of different organizations.

Rhianna from IFIS Publishing

Industry: Publishing

User-friendly software with great resources. I am a big fan

I use it every day, and I am still constantly learning new things and finding new ways to use it and make my work easier. I am definitely a Hubspot champion.

Pros

Hubspot is user-friendly, attractive, and useful for different levels of expertise. We use it for the website, blog, social media, email, and CRM. The content around the software is fantastic, with active blogs for different user groups, detailed guidance for how to use functionalities and what you could use them for, and templates to help you tackle projects. They provide a lot of resources to help you get the best out of Hubspot, and if you're stuck, the customer support is responsive and helpful. Something I particularly like about Hubspot is how actively they are developing it. It seems to be every month that we receive an update of new features, functionality or integrations. They have recently added the ability to manage multiple currencies, which people had been really actively asking for on the community forum, and I was so pleased to see this added. Hubspot clearly listen to the feedback and suggestions from the community.

Cons

There are some things which are a bit inflexible. For example, the Industry field for Companies is very large and has a lot of industries which would never be relevant to us. I would like to be able to delete or at least hide features and information which we never use and would never use. Our email is on Outlook Exchange, which unfortunately means we are unable to use some of Hubspot's functions, like being able to email from within the platform and the Meetings function, which I would love to be able to use.

Chloe from CC Digital

A must have for any business!

Overall, I would definitely recommend Hubspot to any business who wants to keep records of client data and communication.

Pros

This software has made my life so much easier! With automatic email logging and the ability to make notes, log phone calls and other important documents, Hubspot keeps all of my important information in one place. Hubspot gives me the ability to store all my clients details, their company details and all my communication with them in one bit of software. This makes it easy to look back over whenever I need to and keep up to date with what's going on. Hubspot also has the ability to have multiple team members within one account. Although this isn't something I use currently, it is something I have used in the past. This feature is wonderful for all team members to see emails both incoming and outgoing from customers / clients and is a life saver for looking back over email / telephone communications say if a team member is off ill and their client needs looking after for a few days. Hubspot has also been updated to comply with GDPR standards. A key positive for Hubspot for me is the knowledge that my collected data will stay in Hubspot for as long as I keep the software. As I am looking to take on employees within the next year, these new team members will be able to learn about exiting customers / clients through the information stored in Hubspot.

Cons

It can be a little pricy for individuals. Personally, I went back to the free plan after not feeling I got my moneys worth out of the more advanced plan. Hubspot doesn't always integrate with other software you may have, or sometimes it will integrate but not as well as you would like. I use Spark email for OS. Although Hubspot does still track my outgoing and incoming email, if I BCC clients into an email, this isn't tracked in Hubspot. This can be a little annoying but it's not a deal breaker for me.

HubSpot Partner Agency's Honest Review of the HubSpot CRM

Time, Insights and the most personalized communications with any Sales Qualified Leads assigned to me. I can see what website pages they have viewed, the emails they opened or click on, the content offers they have downloaded, their social media profiles and their company information. This is really useful when you are trying to reach a contact but not come across as "salesy" or "sleazy." You can tailor your outreach to the things you know they are most interested in because the HubSpot CRM gives you all that information in one single Contact Record. The tracking capabilities are as great as the HubSpot Marketing Platform's tracking capabilities. This makes the entire cycle of creating brand awareness and expertise to increase your sales opportunities and customers, so simple and seamless. You can tie everything back to the overall ROI for your business, which is what most executives care about. They need bottom-line results, and the HubSpot CRM already provides you with these bottom line reports with charts, numbers and professional look.

Pros

I love how everything about a contact is all in one place. From the first moment, they visit your website, to every conversion they've made on your website, all contacts with the company they've had, any meetings, calls, or emails. It's all right there in the Contact Record of the CRM. This helps the marketing and sales team implement "Smarketing" in a seamless manner. Sales reps have all the marketing data in order to tailor their sales approach to a contact. Marketing has all the sales qualification necessities to add to their lead scoring system, so they can intelligently pass off marketing qualified leads to the sales team once they reach a specific score. It tracks all the sales representative's performance, interactions, productivity and more. This helps sales managers know what their team is doing and how well they are doing at all times. You also have a Deals section, where you can track all sales opportunities that have potential to become a customer and their path to either becoming a customer or a lost sales opportunity. That gives HubSpot the ability to better forecast your sales month-to-month for bottom line reports. I love how you can call a contact directly from their contact record in the CRM, record it, take notes, and see all the information in front of you while you're speaking to them. That helps sales professionals increase their sales calls productivity and outcomes. The HubSpot CRM can also integrate with your Gmail and Office 365.

Cons

The downside to the CRM is the limitation of integrating with your Gmail or Office 365. If you do not have your email or business hosted by Google/Gmail or Office 365, then it cannot fully integrate into your email system. The ability to have all the features of the HubSpot CRM right within your Inbox saves a lot of time and hassle of having to open up the HubSpot CRM and perform your tasks and communications there with a SQL. There's the option to use IMAP with Microsoft Exchange if your company is hosted by another platform but still uses Microsoft 16 Exchange for your email service. But the drawback to this is that it is a bumpy road to setting up, and you do not have all the features and capabilities that you would have normally with Office 365 and a Business Gmail Account. The price is also a common issue. HubSpot offers a free CRM but there are great limitations to this free CRM. It forces you to pay for the Sales Pro which is costly to add on to your other costs for the HubSpot platform such as the HubSpot CMS, MAP & Marketing. With that being said, there are other CRMs that integrate with the HubSpot platform as an alternative and cheaper solution to having a robust CRM. The best one I have seen accomplish this is the BlueCamroo CRM.

Moshe from Talenya

Hubspot CRM tracks, reports, delivers

Our entire team is able to use the core product, and add-ons were acquired to address specific user groups (i.e. sales, marketing...), keeping everyone informed and on the same page for any and all prospect and client interactions

Pros

Incredibly easy to use - from implementation though user interface to customization - excellent support

Cons

System comes with many built-in defaults that are not customizable, such as field names that are used in reports - this requires creativity in creating new fields simply to bypass the hard coded ones

Greater customizability

Emily from Strategic IC

Inbound Marketing Exec using HubSpot on a daily basis

I am an inbound marketing exec who uses HubSpot on a daily basis. The company I work for, Strategic IC, is a B2B digital marketing agency that helps clients generate qualified leads via inbound marketing and sales, social media and open source web development. We are a Platinum Certified HubSpot partner and therefore also promote the use of HubSpot to our own clients. We use HubSpot to run various different Inbound campaigns, and create lots of landing pages, blogs, workflows etc through HubSpot. HubSpot is used throughout the whole of the company and is a very easy and intelligent tool to use. The biggest pro is that the HubSpot CRM is completely free! It is well worth using and trying out to see if it suits all of your needs before upgrading to any other packages. I find the CRM tool to be very intuitive - it really helps when tracking what a contact has been doing, for example if an email has been delivered into their inbox, or whether they have read the email etc. Additionally, the dashboards provided by the CRM are a very helpful snapshot of your metrics, however I do feel they could provide a lot more depth. There are only a few cons to the HubSpot CRM - sometimes it can be slow at loading changes to the database and occasionally it does crash and needs to be refreshed multiple times before it returns to normal. Also there is a big jump in price (from free) to add on the reporting features, which can put some clients off upgrading the tool further.

Pros

CRM is completely free, until you want to upgrade and add more features. Really easy way to easily keep track of all contact and see what actions they have been taking. Very intuitive tool. Helpful snapshot of metrics with the dashboards.

Cons

There are only a few cons to the HubSpot CRM - sometimes it can be slow at loading changes to the database and occasionally it does crash and needs to be refreshed multiple times before it returns to normal. There is a big jump in price (from free) to adding on the additional features such as reporting features.

Aspen from Trophikos, LLC

HubSpot Makes Selling and Collaboration Easy!

Great so far! Has increased collaboration and touch points of leads and accounts due to ease of use and accessibility to all users.

Pros

I love that the CRM comes free with any of the other resources. I originally purchases the sales engagement package and storing and sending emails and templates from outlook is so easy, and makes it easy to collaborate and get feedback from others. The CRM is easy to use and I love that it has a Persona section, this is the new way marketing and sales are headed.

Cons

Sometimes the add-in causes my outlook to crash. This may be an issue with my computer or the program. The customer care also is not good for my subscription, only chat no phone.

Pricing and features.

Will from AxisCare Software

Changed the Game- Grew our bandwidth without having to grow our team

Pros

The ease of use, helpful support, and flexibility on changing up our goals.

Cons

It was a bit overwhelming in the beginning to move over from our previous CRM. The video tutorials helped, but learned the most from the one on one interactions with our onboarding team.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

HubSpot was able to be tailored to our specific industry, without paying for more than we needed. Our market is very niche, and HubSpot allows us to build our brand within our market incredibly well.

Zack from Vizuri

Great CRM for Small to Medium sized businesses

Overall I like Hubspot CRM - it has really automated a lot of manual processes that can eat time during the workday. It makes data entry much more streamlined and can be easily integrated with other software platforms.

Pros

That it is integrated tightly with Hubspot's marketing and web hosting platforms. This makes it easy to for information about prospects, leads, and customers (web activity, interactions, etc.) to be leveraged by CRM users. I also really like the API, which is easy to use to integrate Hubspot with other SaaS products like PandaDoc (which also has a native integration) to populate things like quote information into a deal. Lastly, I really like how integrated Hubspot is with Google mail (for email tracking, updating contacts, etc.) and the google suite of collaboration tools.

Cons

The reporting features that don't require a purchase of the reporting add-on could definitely be improved.

Carlos from Quality Driver Solutions

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Best CRM On the Market

I have used HubSpot to take ownership of the entire sales cycle/process. From Identifying and qualifying, to closing. It has been a key component in my success.

Pros

What I like most is how HubSpot is intuitive when creating new company contacts. Also, the Tasks and Sequences features allow you to more effectively automate your follow ups and communications to prospects.

Cons

What I like least is that HubSpot is lacking a Text Message feature. Phone calls are spot on, but no text.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

ZoHo is not as user-friendly as HubSpot.

Sergio from Al Fakal

Industry: International Trade and Development

Best CRM option out there

I'm very happy with this CRM. I married with it when I met it. No thinking even in trying another one.

Pros

It's free with unlimited contacts in the basic suscription. That's enough for my needs. We use it at our company. It's a reliable, simple, nice, fast and intuitive solution. We wil go for premium when our company grow.

Cons

Some good features are just available at premium membership.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Because is simple to use, free, you can have unlimited contacts in basic membership, and it has all the options I need for my team to work together and organized.

Nick from Regroup

Industry: Mental Health Care

Never Looking Back

Do you know that scene in The OA where her helmet is unlocked and she can breathe again? Coming from Pardot/Salesforce, Hubspot's Marketing/Sales alignment is like that desperately needed breath of fresh air. I used to spend 5-10 hours EACH WEEK correcting and updating data between Pardot and Salesforce that became misaligned as Marketing worked out of Pardot and Sales worked out of Salesforce. Yes, Pardot/SF will tell you that those systems have a bi-directional sync, but it's far from perfect. Here, everyone uses Hubspot and it's ... just... beautiful. It's that single source of truth that your leadership team has been asking for. I've become more productive and have been able to scale up our demand generation programs faster using Hubspot.

Pros

The inherent Marketing/Sales alignment is lightyears ahead of competitors "bi-directional sync." The web content management system lets us create blogs and landing pages and report on them effectively. The email automation workflows are the easiest of any on the market. Their new drag and drop features have eliminated the need for external contracted designers. The dashboards and list/report building features are user-friendly enough that my entire sales team is able to customize what they need on the fly without reaching out to me (their Admin).

Cons

We're pushing Hubspot's capabilities further and further each month, so whenever there is something that we need to function differently or would like to add, they listen, and have often let us beta test those new feature's we've asked for.

Jodie from Primaris Healthcare Business Solutions

HubSpot CRM Review

HubSpot is an excellent option for a business or marketing team that wants to benefit from automation, cutting-edge instruction and trends, and overall excellent technical support. While the above entry about what I like least about the software is lengthy, it's still possible to get the help I need by making a call or two. If there was more attention to providing practical application of academy certificates/lessons I'd be able to say HubSpot is 100 percent user-friendly. Perhaps my perception is different from some others because I was brand-new to marketing 18 months ago after a three-decade plus career as a print journalist. I imagine that someone who already has a basic, working knowledge of CRM platforms would find this one less challenging. I highly and gladly recommend HubSpot CRM.

Pros

HubSpot CRM really is a one-stop shop for marketing, from email integration and project management to blogging and landing pages. There are so many functions and a great library of resources/videos (and HubSpot Academy) to learn the basics of each part. Technical support has been outstanding, as well.

Cons

While the library of resources/videos and HubSpot Academy is amazing, what lacks - sometimes significantly so - is the actual hands-on application of that learning. One example (of many): activating/including social media channels on an email. The actual ins and outs of doing that aren't fully explained in articles/videos, at least not in a way that walks you through the process. If you don't have a great understanding of templates, design manager, and similar features - at least for me - it's a real challenge. Calling or emailing support often results in receiving a link to an article or video that I've already watched a few times.

Nick from Topbox

Hubspot CRM

I rather enjoy Hubspot. I have set up the system at my last two jobs and it has been a time and life saver.

Pros

Easy to set up and use. Makes handling day to day tasking and operations a breeze. Sequences truly help manage your day and ensure you are getting your calls in, instead of having to constantly be doing manual processes for everything.

Cons

The updates to the platform that are not announced prior to launch. A better notification system for updates would be fantastic.

Price and ease.

Cathie from Herself360, LLC

Industry: Online Media

The Best Free CRM

I have used Hubspot since 2010. I have watched it become the best Marketing Platform that is available on the market. I love that the CRM is free. I started a new business after using the Professional version of the software for years with another company, and I can still get a lot out of the free application.

Pros

The Price for a small business or startup up is excellent! It is free. It is very easy to use and customize to work the way you need it to work for your business. Keeps track of all your interactions with clients, partners, and supporters in a very easy to read area. Interacts with Outlook or Google, to make sure that all the email correspondence with your contacts is documented and kept in the right place

Cons

I don't like that sometimes I have to reconnect it with my Outlook application, and it causes Outlook to open slowly.

Jonathan from Domotic Technology Group

Our main tool in the Marketing department

In my company, HubSpot is our main tool in the Marketing department. We use it specially for marketing automation actions. It allows us to make calls, send emails and complete landing pages and forms, so we can keep track of the performance of our marketing campaigns.

Pros

Hubspot analytics are exceptional. It allows you to get a clear overview of how the website or blog is performing, by keeping visually tracks of how close you are to hitting the goals, while constantly providing tips to reach them. Besides, all relative metrics for marketer can be tracked on HubSpot, such as web, email, social media, page performance, SEO and AB Testing metrics. The customer support is amazing, always being so responsive and helpful. I have to say its one of the best support teams I have ever contacted. Also, were so excited that Hubspot announced at this year's inbound that multi-currency capabilities would be supported, something we were desperately waiting for as this was essential to our deal tracking.

Cons

Hubspot needs to be maintained very closely. We once had an issue where information got messy and people received emails that they were not supposed to. We had to apologize and fix this. It was due to a personal mistake, but I know it could happen again if its not maintained properly. Also, integrate Hubspot with other tools is not always easy, as the process is long and confusing.

Bussness essential

Use daily to keep track of clients appointment and all communication and management of deal flow

Pros

Team collaboration Facebook and Google ads Integration with zapier Free version very comprehensive Deal flow is well laid out

Cons

Entry level package bit pricey Quite a lot of training to master this product No other social media integration

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Got great ratings from capterra

Ralph from Grey Orb Digital

Hubspot CRM Review

It's been great so far.

Pros

1. The number one thing I love most about Hubspot CRM is the ease of use. The interface is so clean and intuitive that it's very easy to grasp even as an absolute beginner. You have the features laid out at the top of the page where you can easily access all the features it has to offer without too much clutter that destroys the user experience. 2. The process of creating forms to capture leads from your websites is pretty straightforward and the templates are nice too. You can just select the kind of form you want, either pop up or regular type and you design what you want. 3. The convenience with which you can integrate all your communication channels into one inbox, we are talking about emails, responses to forms, Facebook messenger chats, and you can even create bots to qualify leads, all in one place. 4. Your funnel processes become more efficient because you can do almost everything from acquiring leads to finally making a sale, all on one platform. For example, you can create landing pages and get leads, import the contacts of your leads, send marketing emails to your leads, schedule meetings with your leads, all on the same platform. 5. I like the fact that you can manage all your ad campaigns for Facebook, Google, Instagram, and Linkedin. 6. Easy integration with WordPress, Zapier, Crisp, and Gmail.

Cons

There isn't much to complain about, I would just expect more integrations with more popular software, apps, and CMS's other than just WordPress, for example, Processwire and MODX, that you can just use as plugins instead of manually adding codes.

Giovanni from AisTeam- Digital Think

Without HubSpot CRM we would still have one of those old plastered CRMs that do not help the seller

We work all more aligned, we do not lose any information on the customer, we can trace the history of the various points of cotnatto that a customer or a prospect has had with the different departments, we simplify the life and work becomes less stressful with this tool under but no. In addition, integration with the marketing side makes it fly, allowing a truly segmentation of contacts based on their behavior and interactions with our digital content.

Pros

We are 20 people and CRM is the cornerstone of every communication and interaction with the customer: HubSpot CRM has allowed us to rediscover the centrality of the individual - contact, without having to get lost among various software and email accounts On the contact we find logging in automatic: the emails sent and the answers to these emails, phone calls and scheduled appointments (which also go into Google Calendar). For us, it is an out-of-the-ordinary tool for this timeline on the contact, that allows us to "know" even prospects with which other people in the company have never had anything to do. The deals are also a very well thought out and easy to manage tool. The fact that the basic functions are free and there is no cost per seat ... well, it makes it an extraordinary tool

Cons

In order to have access to complete and in-depth reporting, ie a Business Intelligence able to show all information and data to understand various aspects of our company, we have to go towards advanced paid-level reporting. Not bad considering that everything else is free.

Umair from Bayt

Coolest User-Friendly CRM for Digital Marketers

I have been using HubSpot since 2012 and have been using till now. I tried using other CRM's but found HS to be the most reliable one from reporting standpoint. Stated loving it more, as now it's offering LinkedIn and Facebook ads which we can publish directly from HS. I can also manage my AdWords campaign and see how much conversions that we have made against each campaign (again only possible in HS). Also, social media marketing automation has done wonders in terms of marketing team productivity. Looking forward to explore more and more features that HS can offer from Marketing Standpoint!

Pros

User friendliness Reliable Reporting Centralized Marketing Automations

Cons

Limitation and at times there are few crashing issues

Scott from Predictable Hire

An amazing option for a free CRM, but don't expect a ton of bells and whistles

The biggest benefit is getting a fleshed out CRM without spending a dime. For a small organization, this is a huge benefit because you can start immediately implementing the CRM and getting into the habit of taking notes and managing customers. Later on you might want to migrate to a different CRM, but in the meantime, this is a no risk situation to get started and actually is better than a lot of paid CRMs out there.

Pros

My favorite thing about this software is that it's free. It made choosing a CRM an easy decision, and we have stuck with it since we made it. I like that it's easy to customize just about anything in terms of fields and that there are no limits on doing that. I also enjoy the templates and email tracking feature, which supposedly has a limit in the free account but I somehow continue to get notifications when people open my emails. Another favorite aspect that keeps me coming back to it is the Deals area - having a kanban board for deals is immensely helpful, and we use that heavily along with quota and forecasting reports related to it. There isn't a better way to get a snapshot on how your business is doing than to just look a kanban board of all your open deals and where they are in the pipeline.

Cons

Some of the software can seem a bit old and clunky, like a lot of CRMs. I miss the social autofilling options that Prosperworks has, and I don't find there to be anything particularly special about the user interface. Lists of contacts and navigating through a profile doesn't look especially modern, but it does get the job done. It's hard to be upset with any of those issues though because well, it's free. For free, it does an amazing job.

Paolo from Luce Maintenance Group Pte ltd

Industry: Facilities Services

Definitely a requirement if you wish to run an efficient business, with tracking for success!

I'm able to track whether or not my salespeople are performing. I'm able to see whether the clients are actually reading e-mails, and retroactively see the interaction history from a centralized data source instead of having to sift through the gmail inboxes. In general it has made work so efficient, that we have less client miscommunications, less missed leads, and TONS of data for us to look at for us to see how to grow the business moving forward.

Pros

Hubspot is so flexible and customizable that I can modify it in anyway that I want for my business unit in the company that I'm managing. With its many integrations with other applications like Zapier and Toky, I am able to track data across all of my team, and see precisely how they're performing, how well they're closing, and also backtrack their client interaction history to see how well they service our customers! Furthermore, as a CRM software, we have all the data we need with our clients. Contacts are automatically zapped into the system via Zapier integrations, and I'm able to automate most of the client data to automatically fill themselves out according to instances. I can track where all my traffic is coming from, and it helps lower my marginal CPA for my digital marketing campaigns because I know which channels to pump money into. Definitely a very flexible software.

Cons

Because Hubspot is so flexible and is able to do so many things, it also takes some time to be able to learn how to use it efficiently. Even with their on boarding support, there's so much the program can still do for you that the people don't cover. It's up to you to try and see how you can make Hubspot work for you.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 2,433 reviews