• Pros

• "The website is simple, easy to use, and does its job. It was annoying when you couldn't use it on a mobile, but they've fixed that now. And it's free, so value for money is outstanding!"

• "Very simple to setup. Very simple to use. Users find it easy and can get to it on their phone. Good level of customization for each space."

• "I love the ability to set the time limits and customizing the schedule to fit our school schedule. It's free!!"

• Cons

• "The learning curve was a little bit challenging but that was really on our end"

• "Nothing is particularly bad but more export and print options would be nice."

• "Would love an actual mobile app. But the responsive design of the website is easy to use. Copy functions would also be nice to have."

Browse Skedda Reviews

Simple interface, intuitive to use, flexible under the hood and great support.

We use the free version of Skedda to control access to our three counselling rooms in our not-for-profit organisation. It is used by about 30 quite mature and technically challenged personnel who have had very few problems with the simple interface. It did most of what we wanted from day one but Skedda have responded to requests for changes and it now fits all our needs. It has always been reliable and glitch-free and is quite a flexible well thought-out platform. I've been particularly impressed by their helpful and fast response to our enquiries, especially since we are not fee paying customers!

Pros

Reliable, simple interface, but flexible set-up. Perfect support. Has to be the best out there. A very good free service.

Cons

Free or expensive pricing structure. We'd happily pay if there was a low tier pricing step.

Cara from The Business Hive

Industry: Facilities Services

This does what no other software can do.

Brilliant. Wonderful customer service. Great knowledge. Proactive. Exceptionally communicative (I even received a personally recorded video to outline the different options I could use with a fiddly setup wishlist).

Pros

I liked the sense of it - simple on / off type functioning. Our pricing structure is complex and I investigated over 30 products. This was by far the best. The support is exceptional. We've had to pivot in a Covid-19 world and they have been amazing (and charming) - even though we are in New Zealand - literally the other side of the world and time-zone inconvenient.

Cons

We'd love to see a last minute option where if people book within 24hours, they get an additional discount - but hey, it's still the best!

Reasons for Choosing Skedda

Outstanding customer service. Far more flexible product.

Paul from Stockbridge Town Hall

Skedda bedding in well

We now have a fully supported system without any concerns about business continuity. We were given extended time to test out the system due to the timing and were able to We have found the support staff exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable and very quick to respond to our questions with answers or suggestions, usually within the same day. After using Skedda for just a few weeks we made several suggestions that we thought would improve the system further from our point of view, without too much expectation that we would be listened to. We received an encouraging response almost immediately that showed our ideas had been thought about in a lot of detail and some might well be implemented. A refreshing experience to get such instant feedback.

Pros

It is not too complex to set up and use and training admin staff does not involve days of training. We got the hang of it very quickly during the trail period with very little need to ask for advice as the 'pop up' help information explains the purpose of each field very well or links to a more detailed explanation for the more complex bits. Compared to other systems we looked at it had a very good look and feel to it - uncluttered and almost intuitive to use with very little knowledge of the system. When it came to going live, on 1 September 2020, we had already created the system in the trial version so it just required making a couple of adjustments to the settings and recreating our existing future bookings.

Cons

Ideally we wanted a system with integrated invoicing as we bill our customers in arrears for their room bookings. We almost did not give it a second look as it did not have this key functionality but the booking side was so much better than other options that we looked at. We were also encouraged to examine the Zapier integration which links bookings to external invoicing systems and we subsequently decided to use Wave. In the end we decided to go for it anyway despite the fact that there is more manual intervention when cancelling or modifying bookings which do not automatically adjust the external invoicing system. We had to work around some of our more complex multi-day bookings, that did not fit the Skedda 'standard' approach for such bookings, but we have found solutions even though it has meant changing our billing processes in some cases.

Reasons for Choosing Skedda

Ease of setting up the system for testing, and understanding its functionality, compared with the others. It was also easier to demonstrate to the rest of the management team that it was the best fit for our requirements.

Satoko from LNG Contractor

No customer service

They provided no customer service when I had trouble with the system. Automatic reply said that they will come back after 1 hour, but they didn't. So I ask the status. Message was seen but no reply.

Pros

Great system which can use for fee with some limitation.

Cons

They change the system without notification.

Response from Skedda

Replied December 2018

Hi Satoko, Many thanks for your review. We're sorry that you weren't satisfied with our support on December 20. For reference we've included the response times for your messages over the years below. We're proud to be able to provide non-paying customers with support as well. Our auto-reply message aims to give an estimate for when our team begins to process customer inquiries. If faster responses are critical for your business, we recommend the Pro Pack which includes priority support (https://www.skedda.com/home/pricing). Thanks for highlighting that this was perhaps ambiguous for you. News about system changes are published in-app and at https://updates.skedda.com. Please feel free to reach out to us at info@skedda.com if you have additional feedback. We wish you all the best for the start of 2019! Thanks, Sam at Skedda Email 24/5/2017: 3h 22m Email 18/7/2018: 51m In-app message 10/7/2018: 17m Email 20/12/2018: 47m In-app message 20/12/2018: 2h 43m

Brian from Pro-Audio Workshop

Industry: Music

The ONLY scheduling software that works perfectly for my band rehearsal/recording studio.

I have tried about 15 different scheduling apps, but I kept coming back to Skedda. It just works for my needs PERFECTLY!! Other app were missing this feature or that feature but Skedda had them all. End of story!

Pros

There are so many interesting and versatile features embedded within this software. The most impactful features that excites me the most in selecting this software is the ability for the customer to book their band for a specific studio package all within a comfortable and easy interface. Skedda is so VERY versatile to work exactly as I plan it to. I chose to automatically block off booked times slots so that no double bookings are possible. I chose to automatically add up the total rate for multiple hourly block sessions. I also chose to not allow the customer to book multiples of various packages withing the booking. For example: If the customer chooses 4 hours of 'STUDIO + PA SYSTEM PACKAGE' @ $25/ hr., he or she cannot book 'STUDIO + DRUMKIT' @ $22/hr. within that same time slot. Avoiding any chance of a confusing situation. I LOVE this!!

Cons

It costs a bit more that other apps, but for the additional options and features, that is to be expected. There is a learning curve that is involved with figuring out the 'Space Sharing' aspect of skedda, but the customer support was the best!! With an app this versatile, it is expected to be difficult to figure some aspects out but they instantly replied to my chat requests with a friendly response to all my questions and walked me through my struggles in an easy to understand step by step explanation. I had it all figured out within minutes thanks to their experienced and knowledgeable staff. Thank you guys!! After I got skedda set up exactly the way I needed, the integration into my Wordpress website was easy and works flawless!

Rodney from Engine House

Great Software! Easy to use! Simple and Functional !

Excellent. Great customer service. Responsive and friendly

Pros

ease of use. functional. very user friendly. obvious and clear.

Cons

does not have certain features like setting quotas on usage

Response from Skedda

Replied August 2019

Thanks for the great review! And some good news, we launched booking quotas 2 weeks ago. As a much-requested feature, we're delighted to now offer quotas, configurable by time, bookable space and user tag!

Ryan from Educational Opportunity Program, Binghamton University

Pros

While I have been using the free version for over two years, I purchased a pro subscription with 27 seats for the month of September 2020. I had a great experience working with the staff who were very accommodating in getting me set up and making a map for me. Overall, this software is great not only for organizing and managing room and seat rentals but also providing me much needed data as to how much the center I run is being used.

Cons

I don't think there is anything offhand. While I will continue to use the free version, I won't be able to use the paid version to the extend I did due to lack of funding, and not many people using the center due to COVID-19.

Skedda for booking rooms!

It's been fantastic as I said everything has now moved online.

Pros

I love how Skedda has made booking rooms online. We used to have an office personnel with pen and paper who would book for us. Now, everything is online and everyone can see which rooms are free or not.

Cons

Skedda should have a negotiate function where someone can message one who has booked a room. They can also integrate this with calendars such as Google.

Daniel from State of Idaho

Absolutely love Skedda

Pros

Absolutely love Skedda. Even when we were at the free tier, the customer service was fast and excellent. Very impressed from the start.

Cons

N/A -- Not sure what else to write here, won't let me submit.

Kat from Sonovate Limited

Great customer service

What has made it for me so far has been the customer service. We have had 24/7 support from our dedicated support manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He has been a brilliant support to our team, has been on hand at all hours to assist and clearly really understands the product. He's been patient with my many questions and is always a pleasure to speak with. He adapted the tool to our needs from day 1 and completely won us over with his willingness to help. Really impressed and loving Skedda so far. Would defintiely reccommend.

Pros

This is a great piece of software. It's not over complicated, and is understandable at all levels. Clear UX and great integrations with Microsoft and Slack.

Cons

Nothing to note yet.

Trish from ST Helens Neighbourhood House

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Skedda is an excellent, extremely user friend, online booking and scheduling system for our venue

We are a busy community centre that caters to a diverse range of services and events. We needed a system that would allow us book out rooms for varying times and reoccurences. Previously we had used excel spreadsheet but this was hugely time consuming and required lots of human resource hours to set up and maintain. Skedda is so easy to use, bookings, cancellations and rescheduling are made in seconds. The ability to book rooms for daily, weekly or monthly events and choose an end date is a huge plus.

Pros

We have a large organisation comprising of personnel with different IT skills and capacities. It has a large functionality system whilst at the same time being very user friendly so that those with little or not IT skills can easily navigate the system - booking and scheduling room use.

Cons

I cannot think of anything we like least about this software.

Reasons for Choosing Skedda

The most user friendly; free trial and free use for under a certain number of rooms; interface was easy to navigate; customer service team was extremely friendly and helpful;

Alison from Chapel Allerton Holistic Centre

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Skedda for Small Holistic Centre

The therapy centre has been using a paper room booking diary for the past 20 years. Skedda will make life so much easier. It means we can be much more responsive to clients wanting to book treatments and therefore appear more professional, and mean that we have to rely less on colleagues to make bookings on our behalf if we are not in the Centre. It might seem like a little thing, but for me it will be quite life-changing! As the person responsible for setting Skedda up, I have been genuinely blown away by the customer support, even for the free version. I have had numerous queries (some fundamental, some less so), all of which have been answered - if not immediately - within an hour or so (even on a Saturday). The excellent support is probably the biggest reason why I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Skedda to others, and why I feel confident now sharing it with my colleagues.

Pros

Skedda provides my small organisation of self-employed therapists with a really clear, straightforward and user-friendly alternative to the paper room booking diary system that has been in use for the past 20 years. We don't need anything fancy, or special features, and the free version is perfect for our needs. The fact that it looks very similar to our regular diary, and the ease of use, has also made it easier to persuade colleagues who were less certain about making the switch.

Cons

The only issue that I have found so far, is that regular 'users' cannot see WHO has booked rooms, just that they have been booked. In a small organisation such as ours, we sometimes need to swap treatment rooms for accessibility reasons etc, and this would have been a useful feature. It is a minor gripe, however.

Reasons for Choosing Skedda

I looked at many other products before choosing Skedda. It was the one product that entirely met our needs as an organisation, and the fact that we can use it free of charge has made it much easier to persuade colleagues to try it.

Leigh from Portland High School

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Skedda is everything you want plus some!

Before deciding on which "booking" software to go with, I did a lot of research and tried several "free trials". Most of which left me lacking. None could provide the simplicity of "booking" for my more technically challenged users, combined with the complexity of managing multiple spaces, and even spaces within those spaces; except Skedda! Skedda does it all! And they have a very responsive customer service team that answers any questions that you may have in seconds, not days!

Pros

Cons

I have yet to find something about the Skedda software that I don't like.

Reasons for Choosing Skedda

A user friendly interface plus it could manage everything that I needed it too in one place, without me having to do a lot of extra work!

Pat from Mullingar Tennis and Badminton Club

The implementation of Skedda has revolutionised our Club Court Booking system.

The implementation of Skedda Bookings enabled our club to move from a cumbersome manual court booking process to an efficient online system that enabled instant and convenient access to court booking for all our members.

Pros

The whole process of customising and implementing the move from a manual system to the Skedda online system was made extremely easy by the the clear and simple tools as well as superb backup from the team at Skedda. Whenever we needed to tweak something that was specific to our requirements the response was instant. Cannot recommend the system or the support team highly enough. It has transformed court booking at Mullingar Tennis and Badminton Club.

Cons

In relation to our specific needs there is truly nothing that is in any way problematic or that we could identify as an area that needs improvement. It is a great system that does exactly what it says on the box and we are just delighted to have found Skedda.

Sonja from Oglethorpe County High School

Skedda is OUTSTANDING! Nothing could be more user-friendly with better customer support!

We were in a quandary because our local method of scheduling labs experienced a fatal blow. Now we don't have to worry because Skedda takes care of everything. Users are happy, I, as the administrator, am happy and the administration is happy because everything runs so smoothly. Also I love the fact that you can have multiple administrators--that means someone in the office can be a back-up administrator as well as someone in technology support. FANTASTIC Product!

Pros

We use Skedda to schedule our computer labs. The ease with which users can schedule their lab times is unparalleled. They can extend the times if they are going to be in there for more than one period. They can repeat the schedule with the click of a button if they are going to be going for multiple days. It's fast and easy--what could be better than that???

Cons

Regular trusted users can't delete their own reservations if they change their minds about the schedule. But it's really not a big deal for me to go in and delete their reservation. I just think that they would like that flexibility because sometimes plans change.

julie from City Counsel

Great back up

it's totally helped my venture into renting out my therapy room.

Pros

I am not averse to technical things but as a therapist who rents my room out when I'm not there, it has taken all hassle out of that process. I enjoyed doing the set up and now that it is up and running and has been for over a year, there hasn't been one problem. The users easily can book whenever they want when I'm not there = a good result. Even me asking very stupid questions, the support team have been incredibly helpful and very patient, and I wouldn't say that if I didn't mean it. I can be quite picky if someone isn't helpful! Thank you!

Cons

the original set up was a bit daunting but the customer service team helped me through it which is great!

Reasons for Choosing Skedda

I asked quite a few different people to try it out and skedda won.

Mark from A2Z Property Management

The easiest/best meeting room schedule for groups/businesses that aren't on the same network

Pros

The fact that anyone can access the scheduling system from any platform (Apple, Widows, iPhone, Android, etc.) and it allows big and small businesses or groups to work with it without having to have everyone set up on the same email network (Outlook, Google, etc.). Hands down, the fastest and easiest way to provide for working across multiple users without a lot of technical skills needed to get it up and running quickly.

Cons

Haven't found anything that we don't like about it, and this is after 2+ years of using it in multiple site locations.

Response from Skedda

Replied July 2019

Thanks for the review!

Manage your meeting room bookings through Skedda

Pros

We have been using Skedda to manage our interview and meeting room schedules. In the past, this was handled by the receptionist and would be done using paper and pen. Now, the respective users are managing their own room bookings. These are the strengths of Skedda: 1) All online and completely paperless. As I mentioned above, we would be printing weekly calendars on paper and filling these out for each meeting room. We have saved so many trees with Skedda. 2) Creates accountability for employees. In the past, rooms would be booked in advance only for the user to back out. No one would have known about this. Now, if a room is booked but no one is there at the scheduled time, we can question and find out who is wasting our resources. 3) Skedda has freed up the time of our receptionist. She can now do more value added work such as guiding walk-ins.

Cons

Skedda can improve by adding a free-form time interval option to the scheduler. The intervals are currently done in 15 minutes which is too rigid for me.

Response from Skedda

Replied May 2019

Thanks so much for such a helpful review! Great feedback on smaller incremental / granularity times on the scheduler - we'll reach out with any developments on this front.

Stuart from Richmond upon Thames College

Industry: Performing Arts

Fantastic user friendly online software, it just makes sense.

Students can book rooms for themselves in their own time and not queue out side my door anymore.

Pros

User friendly, easy to read and make changes, fantastic for young people to use e.g schools/college, bookingscan be made from a mobile phone/cell phone. The free version is great for departments with low budgets like ours.

Cons

Not able to sort users by date they signed up, cant import trusted users on mass from a spreadsheet, times are in 15min intervals and would be good to make this custom times e.g 12:50pm

Kari from Synergy Dance Academy

Industry: Performing Arts

Perfect for renting studio soace

My overall experience with this program has been nothing but positive, any question we have had has been answered promptly and professionally.

Pros

We are at dance studio in a 6000 square-foot space with four rooms. We rent out these rooms during our off time (no dance classes running). The ease of reserving rooms for my renters has saved us a great deal of administrative hours. Cannot recommend this program enough!

Cons

The learning curve was a little bit challenging but that was really on our end

Nigel from Brownhills Community Association

Happy user

Skedda has replaced our diary and wall planner and all staff now have easy visibility of our room bookings at a glance.

Pros

We can see all of the rooms we have at a glance which allows us to schedule bookings efficiently. It is easy to set up and use for all of our office staff. We managed with the free version for over two years but now pay a small amount for an addition two rooms as we have found it so useful.

Cons

Nothing is particularly bad but more export and print options would be nice.

Louise from Cairns FM89.1

Industry: Broadcast Media

Great program

Pros

I work for a Not for Profit Community Radio and have introduced this program to our Volunteer Presenters who utilise our Production Studio to record interviews or pre-record their program. Using Skedda to book the Production Studio means they can book a time slot from their home or mobile prior to coming into the Station. Our Presenters are aged from 20 right through to 84 years of age and they all handle the Skedda program with ease. We definitely recommend Skedda to any prospective users. The customer support has been fantastic.

Cons

What about an app for mobiles and possibly this would also be good for desktops.

No fuss room booking

Working with Skedda has been great. It saves us tons of time.

Pros

I oversee a library system. Throughout our locations, we have meeting rooms that are available to the public. Previously, we had to book this over the phone on an Outlook calendar. Skedda saves us time by allowing our customers to book the rooms themselves. It's simple and straightforward- it does this one thing very well. Our meeting rooms are now booked constantly, with little time needed from staff.

Cons

Customizing it took a little bit of time. That's a plus, too, however, as we were able to configure it to look just how we wanted it to. Just took a bit of time.

Kata from Simon Kata Coaching

Made my life much easier... Even the free version is great, going to upgrade to full access soon!

It saves me a lot of time and gives freedom and autonomy to the users of my office spaces. Also frees me from the manual work of making the monthly user time and cost lists. Gives more air of professionalism to my little business of renting out spaces for fellow therapists and coaches. What I also like very much is that I can easily check what is happening with the bookings in differnet views, by spaces or by users. I don't have good technical skills but this quite sofisticated software fits me perfectly.

Pros

Ease of use, good structure, fool-proof, prompt and great client support. It feels that you are looked after and supported fully by a very knowledgeable stuff which means so much if you don't want to spend ages learning a system. Good visual design and the users started booking without asking questions all the time so I guess they like it too. Love the possibility of making lists, this also helps a lot. I can whole-heartedly recommend Skedda for smaller businesses as well!

Cons

If there is something that would be: I would like to use in an application format making it maybe easier to use on a mobile phone. But I guess it is soon to come :-))

Skedda - your automated receptionist

It has been a satisfying experience so far. Our company has been able to save costs and be even more organized with this application.

Pros

With Skedda we are able to do the following: - Automate our room bookings. no need for a personal assistant or receptionist. - Increases visibility. Since this is all online, nobody can make the excuse that they booked the room versus the other person.

Cons

The following are what I like the least/needs improvement: - Skedda could integrate with calendars or with mobile technology. For example, I could be texted if I had an upcoming meeting. Peope are not on mobile data all the time. - Improve the times. We could also have 10 minute, 15 minute, etc. length of meetings.

Miki from United Soccer Centre

Booking System For Indoor Soccer Facility

Saves a lot of time, simpler to use that old product we used.

Pros

Simple to use and integrate to SMS provider using Zappier.

Cons

Email address is primary identifier for users.

Miranda from Sherwin-Williams

We tried so many other scheduling applications, not one came close to this one! We love Skedda!

We use this software every minute of the day. We have a large conference center at our HQ that requires complex scheduling, multiple rooms and users. We tried out many scheduling applications and this one by far exceeded any others out there in functionality, ease of use and support! Our team can check schedules from anywhere, it is responsive on mobile and the user experience is unmatched!

Pros

Has all functionality we require to run large conference center booking system Intuitive and Easy to Use Customer Service is the Best of Any Application or Software I have ever used

Drew from George W. Long High School

We have been using the skedda scheduling software for about 3 years.

I have actually already shown this to the others schools in my school district and they are using the program.

Pros

Cons

I wish there was a way to set up for multiple administrators to be able to receive notification emails.

Casey from University

We use this program to schedule classrooms and conference rooms. It has been great!

Pros

The software is very easy to use! It is easy to get going and to navigate in. It is great for the price. The customer support is also wonderful. They have always been extremely polite and helpful when we have had questions.

Cons

It doesn't have all the functions that the expensive software out there has but it also doesn't have the expensive price tag! It has everything you really need without all the unnecessary functions you never use anyway.

Sally from The Deborah Ubee Trust

Industry: Mental Health Care

A straight forward system which is easy for all users to access

As a small charitable, not for profit organisation, without funding from government bodies, we rely solely on fundraising to provide our service. The free option available as a Skedda user is invaluable to us. It has saved us time and more importantly money in having a bespoke system devised.

Pros

Not complicated to use with sufficient, easy to read help pages. Clear to interpret quickly and makes invoicing a far speedier process

Cons

Would like a search option when booking a regular space. Currently, the whole booking has to be entered before you are made aware if there are any future bookings preventing you from using the same room at the same time ongoing.

Renee from TheraSpace

Great Customer Service!

They have the best attitude when it comes to customer service. I have had some tricky and unique problems that have been solved!

Pros

Simplicity. It is easy to use and the updates are relevant.

Cons

There is no one size fits all. I would appreciate some metrics showing customer usage.

Lisa from Mifflin County Correctional Facility

Industry: Law Enforcement

Organization made easy and cost effective

Room organization. Saves time. Anyone can book a room w/o trying to find the clipboard.

Pros

We like the simplicity of everything. Multiple people can book rooms w/o double booking. We are a county prison w/ limited resources, so this was perfect for us. We're open 24/7, so anyone can book a room. As most jails, we didn't have a lot of technology, so we had one clip board that got passed around when needing to book a classroom. If I answered the phone, I needed to transfer the call or run to the other side of the jail to get the clipboard. This has made things much faster and effective. We're a small county w/ limited funds, so the free service was also attractive to us.

Cons

I know some people had issues resetting their password when they forgot it. I also wish that when you needed to discontinue a series, it would delete it from the date you picked forward. I believe now, it deletes everything prior too.

Miriam from Elizabeth House Day Centre

Bookings for a Day Centre

Bookers would often change their minds about days and times and I found I was wasting an hour a day changing bookings and negotiating dates and times to get everyone in!

Pros

Easy to use, paired up with our website for users and potential users to see the rooms available. we have only 5 rooms to rent so we are able to use this with no cost to our charity.

Cons

nothing at all - it is really good and has been a real joy to use

Les from Podsmead Big Local

Great Software

Very good, we have not had any problem with using it.

Pros

This is so easy to use, setting up is a breeze and keeping up to date with bookings is simple. I looked around for something to manage our room bookings. I use the free version as we are a very small non-profit community organisation. As an organisation we are starting to grow and I know that SKEDDA will be our first purchase when we out grow the free version. Once you start using SKEDDA you won't want to change. Also customer support is very good to.

Cons

No obvious Cons. Just that some of the feature that would be useful require an upgrade. We are not quite ready to do this yet.

Reasons for Choosing Skedda

It is simply the best room booking software and fits our needs perfectly.

Leroy from Brimsham Green school

Great resource

Pros

Using the free version is great for our purposes as we are a cash-strapped school. It allows my colleagues to book our facilities easily and we can monitor their use of the facilities in question.

Cons

Only Admin members can see details of who has booked the facilities. It would be great if all users could see the details as that would allow them to negotiate directly over conflicts of interests.

Danielle from Benjamin Franklin High School

We use Skedda to schedule our high school computer labs and carts--this has made my life much easier

Pros

Every teacher and district person can use the system and see what is available and when. Our technology is never double booked and I can see who used the space last if there is a problem. As a centrally located school, we are a building that never sleeps. Skedda has made scheduling 4 computer labs and 8 computer carts a breeze. Having a free site do this is amazing.

Sergio from Mercury Internacional de Mercadeo, S.A.

It brought order from chaos in my office.

We have a very simple way in our office now to manage spaces such as training room and meeting rooms.

Pros

I have been using it in my office building to manage spaces, and it has been a great solution to bring order to all teams, it is very easy to use for the users to make reservations, and it also is very easy for admins. It even manage payments from customers who want to rent your spaces from 30 minutes up to several hours or days.

Cons

There is not much to say about cons because i really like this app, you can even integrate it with Google calendars if you use the paid version.

Marios from JCM Music School

Industry: Music

It is a very easy to use software with lots to offer!

I can easily keep track of all my bookings and payments. Also very useful to track down cancelled sessions.

Pros

I like the flexibility regarding setting different price charges for your bookings and how it can communicate with other software.

Lisa from Wilder Center

Industry: Executive Office

Convenient and a Time Saver

I have time to work on other things instead of trying to track bookings and charges.

Pros

It is soo easy for us as administrators and our users to know what is booked and how much the user will be charged. Skedda is very convenient and user friendly.

Cons

I have not found anything I dislike. Anytime I ask about I feature the support team quickly teaches me how to do it.

Aziza from Innosphere Properties

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Great Software to Organize and Keep Track of Room Reservations

Pros

This software is very user friendly. Our clients don't have to wait for a response from me to book a room, instead they can easily book themselves, cutting out any wait time.

Cons

No Cons with it at all, I've enjoyed how much time this software has saved me.

Reasons for Choosing Skedda

I can't recall the name of the other product, but it required getting a small screen device outside of every conference room. I like that this eliminates having to physically show up to book the rooms.

Zoe from ARW Specialist Building Contractors Ltd

Friendly, Modern and Simple

Easy organisation of the meeting room schedule. Can quickly check and make bookings.

Pros

The ability to select the dates for analysis and the users that have used the meeting room in the time.

Michelle from North Georgia Community Foundation

Fabulous Software- I HIGHLY recommend!

Ease of use, simplicity, effectiveness, time savings, I could go on and on. Excellent software!

Pros

So easy to use! Has helped simplify our conference room scheduling process for our non-profit partners. No more paper calendars or confusing processes. This is the best software and is reasonably priced.

Cons

Nothing, this software is GREAT to use. I cannot think of a single con! It truly has changed the way we help our community because we have simplified our scheduling process.

Eduardo from HOLD

Great For Small Business!

The easiest way to share common spaces in your company, specially inhouse meetings.

Pros

The easy of use and configuration, the customize section has all the things you need for small business.

Cons

Some tools are for Space Rentals as the main core, but not for small business, for example for charging some USD's for each Space.

Emma from Matthias Media

Industry: Publishing

Website is very easy to use for our purposes (organising our limited car parking spots).

Pros

Cons

It would be great if there was an iOS app, but now that the website works on mobile devices, this is not a big deal.

Robert from Shoreline LFP Senior Center

Excellent piece of software, covers all the bases for room scheduling.

Control of my room scheduling, which is critical to running a multi-service senior center with over 70 activities and classes a week.

Pros

Primary benefit for us is the ability to schedule almost any type of recurring entry, by the week, by the same day every month or by the same weekday every month. Critical for our needs.

Cons

Would like to be able to modify recurring entries without having to start over. It seems you have to delete the entry and then start with a new entry.

Ken from HCYP Rec Baseball Cadre

We use their software to schedule batting cages for a local baseball group.

Andrés from Grupo GarSa

Friendly platform, very easy to use!

It's easy to use, saves me time with bookings

Pros

visibility of every booking and easy access to cancellations. Yo can see who booked and where they booked.

Cons

The constant logging, At first I had trouble with my booking because when you are the administrator, you don't see your name on the bookings.

Craig from Neon Studios

Helpful service

Pros

We have been able to transition away from a paper system since using Skedda and our customers love being able to manage their own bookings.

Cons

On occasion, the software is not compatible with people's phones and they struggle to see the booking calendar.

TYLER from Choices for Youth

Easy to organize your space bookings

It has eliminated double (and triple!) bookings, that we use to run into regularly, and has reduced the amount of time that we need to deal with this kind of meeting room scheduling.

Pros

Skedda is an easy way for us to keep track of who has booked our (limited) meeting room space. It's the most elegant solution we have found to date, and, it's free! It's also reliable and responsive. Great tool.

Cons

There are no major cons from what we've seen, yet. We're still using the free version and there are some things that we would like to have access to (ability to see who has booked a room for example), but we just need to make the jump. I imagine that once we do, and little gripes we have right now will disappear.

Peter from Clear Sky Specialist Clinic

Great functionality and usability

Using Skedda avoids human error in the booking process, and prevents double booking of a room. Some of our therapists are casual; they can log into Skedda and make the booking in real time while on the phone to a potential client.

Pros

The free version provides all the booking functionality that I need.

Cons

There isn't anything really. (In the free version, users can't edit existing bookings, but presumeably this is a safety feature so that they can't remove or change a booking fraudulently.)