• Pros

• "Easy to learn and use. Can do a lot from one screen compared to some others. Email alerts on POs and faxes is nice."

• "Consistent updates, Great Support, Intuitive, Easy to Report Specific Data, Mobility for outside salesman."

• "The easy to use and explain interface. The fact that updates are included in software upgrades. Customer support follows up with an email."

• Cons

• "The system crashes at times but overall the system is great!"

• "I really don't have many complaints. Most of the issues we've had have been a simple fix for the support team or local IT department."

• "There are, of course, little minor issues. But nothing that has made us regret our decision. "

Browse Inform ERP Reviews

Solid ERP

Pros

My favorite thing about this program is that you can pretty much get from any part of the program. From the sales order entry screen to the linked purchase order or to the product details or the customer master file. Sometimes this creates too many options when training new employees, so best to have a good plan for that otherwise new people might get confused.

Cons

It always feels like the developer is adding new features, which is great, but since they charge so much for maintenance you would think these features would be integrated as part of the program, but instead they are offered in a sort of add-on structure, which can be frustrating.

Jorge from To Rise Supplies

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Doubled the size and revenue of my business

The people who work at DDI are absolute masters at what they do. They understand distribution and software. Frankly, they have been more like consultants to my business than just come software relationship. I knew on day 1 when was I was sitting down with the founder and CEO of this company that it would be the sort of relationship I was looking for. I have not been disappointed since.

Pros

I have been using Inform for just over one year. Within that time I have doubled the size and revenue of my business, the purchase of this software has been instrumental in achieving that. The reduction of time spent executing every day procedures cannot be understated. This system streamlines operations to such a degree that attention can be refocused elsewhere, like selling. The selling aspect of this system is second to none. Customer management is so well intertwined within the system. In a moment you can search a contact, know a few things about them, know what they have stopped buying from you, and translate your talent as a sales rep directly into a finished order. Everything you quote, sell, invoice, purchase and commit is represented and fully tracked in a completely live system. This is crucial to my reporting, which is also a very easy to use part of the system. The forecasting capability within the purchasing part of the software runs circles around systems that are easily quadruple the price of this system.

Cons

The old ecommerce package was not mobile responsive. Since the release of their new ecommerce, I have purchased it. It does wonders for my business, as it is completely integrated within the software. People can order their specific products from me on their phones and in seconds I have the order being picked and staged.

James from TopGrade Products INC

Comprehensive System but Room for Improvement

The DDI system is a comprehensive system that manages sales/warehouse needs very well, but everything else is sub-par to competition. Being a comprehensive system has it's perks; it means you can use DDI for almost all parts of your company; sales, warehouse management, analytics, and even online sales are incorporated. The strong suit of the DDI Inform ERP system at managing warehouse/ sales and analytics. He warehouse management system works very well to account for inventory, and the analytics part will tell you when certain inventory items are low and allows you to send out P/O to vendors right from the system. The sales side of the system is also great, its very easy to use to type in Sales Orders and adjust pricing, etc. Compared to other sales systems we used, this is definitely one of the most comprehensive. That being said, being a comprehensive system also has some drawbacks, and DDI as a system has room for future improvement. Luckily they do update their software with upgrades/updates throughout the year. The online sales portion of DDI could use work. As of right now, their online mobile ordering page isn't mobile-optimized, and compared to other applications designed for online sales/ mobile order taking, DDI's Mobi-Order performance is sub-par. However, I did hear from DDI that they are working on this portion to improve it, so hopefully with the updates will make the Mobi-Order more intuitive. Another problem weve encountered there is little room for customization within the DDI system itself: layouts and formats of invoices, sales orders, etc are all pre-set and not easily changed. If you really wanted to change anything, DDI will bill you for special customization, which can be costly. To summarize, there is no denying the DDI system is great for warehouse/sales management, but aspects of the online/mobile department can definitely use some improvements, as this is the future of sales. Overall, a very comprehensive system that I would recommend for the wholesale & distribution business.

Pros

- Great at warehouse management - Great for sales team management, helps track salesperson - Good for accounting - Analytics for sales team / product team - Constant Updates

Cons

- Lack of customization options - Lackluster features on it's mobile site / ordering app

Drew from National Restaurant Supply

Enterprise ERP that lacks basic ERP functionalities

DDI has been running our business for over 3 years. Warehouse and inventory control systems are decent, accounting meets our basic needs. The biggest issue w DDI is they are a closed source software. Integrating with other strike mission software is virtually impossible. For example, you are bound by DDI into using Authorize.net for payment processing. For a wholesaler, Authorize.net is the least favorable payment processor b/c it cannot pass level 3 data, required for best rates on corporate charge cards. Being bound to Authorize.net costs our business year just in higher CC rates. Another example would be interfacing w 3rd party e-commerce platforms, which is very difficult and expensive to achieve with DDI closed source code. The built-in e-commerce platform is pathetic. It's 1990's web technology not mobile optimized, zero customization for the structure and layout, custom rules and customer-specific catalog pricing for a true B2B experience is not available. the list goes on and on. Your business processes must conform to DDI's framework, when it should be the other way around. There are MANY other ERP solutions that can do what DDI does for a fraction of the price. They keep promising updates to meet these glaring issues, but they never materialize. We'll be making a move in the next 24 months.

Pros

DDI team was readily available during installation and training Detailed financial and sales performance reporting Little downtime.

Cons

Closed-source code eliminates any integration w 3rd party software Baked-in e-commerce platform is woefully outdated DDI is always promising to rollout new features that rarely come to fruition

Response from Jennifer

Replied March 2017

DDI System strives to be extremely attentive to our user's requests, while paying careful attention to supporting distributors in the new digital economy. DDI's Inform eCommerce API is a comprehensive, transactional interface that supports real-time customer validation/login, price and stock, submit sales order, retrieve order list and line-item detail, saved cart, and user-defined fields. Complete documentation is available at our customer support portal, ddiusers.com, or by starting a support case for an emailed copy. Our native eCommerce and mobile applications are all mobile responsive and provide real-time stock, customer-specific price, extensive sales and invoicing history. We invite you to try our demonstration sites and request a demonstration login to experience how your customers could benefit from this enhanced portal. In 2nd quarter 2017 we added the Cayan gateway for payment card processing. With the robust feature set of this gateway, Inform supports EMV, Level 3 processing to reduce interchange rates, chip and pin, and debit card processing. Pre-authorization, reusable payment profiles, and interactive payment terminal options will follow in 4th quarter 2017. Our responsiveness to evolving technology is what helps us very rarely loose a client to another ERP solution. We welcome your feedback, are happy to discuss further development initiatives and truly hope to retain you as an Inform ERP user. Please continue to reach out to us and contribute to our development roadmap.

Cyrus from Paducah Supply co. dba Johnstone Supply

DDI-Inform. Value and support today. With a clear path to needs of the future.

We switched to DDI a couple of years ago. As a HVAC-R distributor with four branches and growing sales, we needed a powerful ERP system that provided flexibility, stability, responsive support and a strong plan for the development of future features. DDI-Inform provides all that. Inform is adaptable to the way that you do business with an extensive list of features and options that can be turned on or off to fit your needs. It also provides a granular permissions model that allow business owners to determine who can do what in the system. We choose run Inform on our premises, but it can be hosted on Rackspace. Inform is very stable. But modern ERP's are complicated and you will always run into edge cases. When we have needed support, the support provided by DDI is responsive and timely. They have a web support portal that works quite well, but you can also call them if needed. The support team is large enough that you are never left without support, small enough that they remember who you are. One of the things that is important to us is an ERP that has plans to grow with emerging technology's while still being stable and usable in the near term. DDI has slowly but surely been updating Inform to the new Inform 2 interface. During this transition they have taken their time to make sure that we don't loose any functionality while consistently providing improvements in design and features. I'm excited for the future of this product. And the advantages that it will bring to our business.

Pros

Stable and flexible. Excellent Support and responsiveness from their team.

June 2015

Allyson from United Packaging Supply Co.

June 2015

We are a distributor and this system is perfect for our industry

Pros

The system provides a smooth process, compared to our old system we couldn't keep track of old/new costs or receipts. I train everybody at our company and DDI is very easy to write a process and train right away. To be honest I am very happy we made the change to DDI, it's perfect for what we need to do everyday to service our customers. I also think we don't know everything this system could provide but we are in the works of finding out.

Cons

I wish there was an easier way to identify sales orders from machine part orders. If a customer calls in and says "I need a part for my machine" but if it's a customer who places a lot of orders with us the sales history screen doesn't load because it's a lot of information. If we had an option to select the sales rep name in the sales history screen it would only pull up the orders that my machine tech sold not every order. This would make serving our customer on the machine side easier and more efficient. One more thing, customer service uses the customer order pad when entering orders but when they hit save the items appear on the sales order in alphabetically order. This is an issue because we have customers who could place up to 10-20 items per order and if they used the pad it makes it very difficult to check the sales order before saving it, if they have a big order they manual enter the codes on the sales order.

Eric from AmeriSource Industrial Supply

Industry: Industrial Automation

Excellent ERP that facilitates data driven decision making. Client for ten years and the software has continued to evolve.

Pros

The constant evolution of the interface and functionality. The Dashboard feature allows users to access enterprise wide cross functional data in real time, which in turn allows for an immediate drill down to root cause. This has proven very helpful in improving our training efficiencies.

Cons

We have always desired the ability for purchase orders to be set as recurring and spawned from a template. This functionality exists on the Sales Order side, and for an master distributor, who often orders in comparable lots at essentially set intervals, there would be an increase in efficiency by eliminating the need to continually created similar POs.

May 2015

Jonathan from Amerisource Industrial Supply Inc.

May 2015

DDI experience has been great!

Pros

I have used several ERP software programs for the distribution industry. DDI by far is the most robust, simple and easy to use so far. The CRM package specifically is my favorite. It has allowed me to better serve my customers with hundreds of reporting features at my fingertips. In the past with other ERP programs it is very difficult to gather numbers and really know your numbers. The pivot tables for sales analysis by customer, part number or whatever info I need can be accessed on the software.

Cons

My least favorite part about the product is searching for products among thousands in our product catalog. I wish you could see the price for each product on the menu instead of choosing each product to see pricing. In distribution the product master, or what we can sell is obviously the most important. It is sometimes hard to choose the right product unless you know what is the cheapest or best option while searching.

Rebecca from Simplex Chemical Corp

Industry: Wholesale

Easy to use with great customer support

Pros

Easy to use, nice interface. Recent updates have made it easy to switch from one screen to another when you need to, but what's even better is that you can hover over certain fields for more information without even having to open a separate window.

Cons

It sounds ridiculous, but their customer service is almost too responsive. When I send an email with a question, they always follow up with a phone call, and while that may sometimes be necessary, it's annoying when it's not, especially when we are having a busy day and would rather keep the phones open for customers. We are a small company.

May 2015

Mike from Banner Systems, Inc.

Effective and Efficient All-in-One Software

Pros

DDI is a solid system that allows you to do just about everything with plenty of useful features and extras. Managing our database is extremely easy with DDI. The customer support is great and very helpful. Whenever I have issues or questions, I know I can quickly get an answer. It is frequently updated and improved based on customer feedback.

Cons

Sometimes the updates contain big changes, from a functionality standpoint, that take some getting used to. The built-in help function needs to be updated as the software is updated to reflect the updates so we can read up on the new stuff and how to use it. Sometimes there's overlap - several different buttons that lead to the same thing and unnecessary steps that lead you to the same thing in the end. Those could be eliminated to reduce clicking and clutter.

Glenn from Anderson Paper & Packaging Co.

Solid ERP System

Pros

We've been on this system for almost 8 years now, and it's been great to see it evolve over time. The developers are constantly looking for ways to make the user experience more efficient and giving us more ways to use the system. Personally I find the Advanced Report Writer function to be the most useful as I can provide automated reports to various departments daily, weekly, or monthly.

Cons

There are sometimes issues known to the developers that don't get communicated to the users. I had a conversation with their support staff last week where I mentioned an issue we've been seeing for a number of months and he said it was a known issue but nobody had bothered to communicate it. Seems like they also charge a lot of money for maintenance, then try to charge more for features when they are added as well.

Angie from CLAYTON PAPER & DISTRIBUTION

Inform for Small Business

Over-all this software does a great job of meeting the needs of our company, we need to learn to use forums for additional training on occasion and also do our upgrades more often. This requires an outside IT person to help so it doesn't happen as quickly as it should.

Pros

Software is very user-friendly, Unlimited reporting possibilities, frequent upgrades, "help" blog for additional training

Cons

Some features in AR/AP are lacking, not "Windows" based so setting up remote users is costly for a small business

Response from Lisa

Replied April 2018

Thank you Angie for taking the time to review your Inform software. We appreciate your favorable review of Inform. We can assure you Inform ERP is a fully Windows based software and runs very well in a remote environment with minimal investment. We will have one of our Specialists reach out to better understand your specific situation.

May 2015

Cody from Shearer Supply, Inc.

May 2015

DDI changed my work habits!

Pros

The reporting that Inform provides is unlike any other we could find. We made the switch from an old DOS based program, and the ease of being able to click through things without having to stop, use the bracket key or cntrl ** has made life easier. The projected purchase orders & critical inventory reports can be ran every night and ready for our purchasing staff every morning so we don't have to sift through the prior day's transactions to see what we need to reorder.

Cons

This one isn't really a big deal, but we do run across the transaction that, although the account isn't set up as tax exempt, the project/sales order will be. Instead of being able to click 1 button to make the sales order tax exempt, you have to click several spots on every line item. Just a bit tedious in my opinion.

Michael from Johnstone supply

version 18 is great

Pros

Version 18 is a huge improvement over previous versions , the ability to see snap shots of products while adding an order is wonderful . Also being able to see stock levels of products at all location while adding to an order is a very helpful tool .

Cons

While a little hard to learn from the start once you get use to it works smoothly . I for one would like a reference guide for ARW (advanced report writer ) , this would make writing reports much easier . or maybe a Wizard that walks you thru making reports .

Wanda from American Cleanstat

DDI Inform is very intuitive and the customer service is outstanding

Pros

Customer support is always at your finger tips and the agents are experts. It's an easy system to navigate. As an analyst I find the system easy to use to get the data I need in a timely manner. If the system is lacking they do try to add the upgrades to future releases.

Cons

DDI Inform is constantly releasing upgrades to stay competitive and to fulfill the voice of the customer and this is good and bad: The Lot control functionality needs improvement. I feel that DDI should spend a little more time testing and validating the software upgrades before releasing them in order to avoid bugs and customer discomfort.

Scott from Hill Electric Supply

Satisfied customer for 6 years

Always adding new features and helping me run my business better.

Pros

Very easy to use and powerful. New employees are able to learn 80% of what they need to learn to do on the software in half a day. We can report on anything we want and write custome reports easily. Best customer service I have had and much better than every other software other business people tell me about.

Cons

It's not free, but you do get what you pay for. With Inform you get very good value. Each module is sold separately.

Eben from New Hampshire Tool and Supply

Carpentry Supply Shop

Pros

Easy to use, powerful record keeping and accounting. All your customer data and order history is saved and available at your fingertips to help you provide a high level of customer service.

Cons

I would like to have all edit-able fields in the order entry and accounting screens connected so they can be tabbed through. There's a time savings there vs. having to mouse click on each field and then enter values.

Christie from Sierra Supply & Packaging

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Does more than we can use

Users who have been on other distribution software absolutely rave about the ease and information available in DDi Inform.

Pros

Easy to learn basics with built in help and video tutorials. Intuitive processes and drill down ability Outstanding support

Cons

Creating reports can be difficult. Cannot make global changes in some fields where it would be extremely useful to do so.

Erin from S&S Incorporated

Distributors Deserve DDI

Pros

DDI is forever changing with the times. The mobile revolution and ease of access are upon us, and DDI is following suit with their CRM features and mobile capabilities. Recently we were able to get rid of our other CRM and downsize into one software. This made it extremely easy to have our inside and outside staff communicate better.

Cons

I wish that DDI had a customer import feature like it's product import feature. This would make importing leads and customer information easier. But, I know that DDI listens to its users and is constantly making changes to better fit their customers. I may see this feature in future upgrades.

Kayla from Holmes Plbg & Htg Supply Co

Inform

Great system and people to work with.

Pros

Best decision our company ever made was to upgrade our system to Inform. More control over inventory and accounting than what we had before. Customer support is always ready to help.

Cons

Can be a little overwhelming at first but well worth the time and investment.

LISA from INSCO

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

My company has used DDI System since 2005. System and DDI staff both are great to work with.

DDI staff makes it even better.

Pros

Has everything needed to keep precise records of customers, inventory & company finances. Easy to use.

Cons

I really do not have anything that I do not like about DDI System. If I had to choose, it would be that there is not a payroll option.

Donn from Johnstone Supply

A pleasure to use

Pros

Ease of use, streamlining processes that make the day go by easier. Allows us to take care of our customers quickly and accurately.

Cons

No major issues. DDI has been implemented successfully in our organization and we appreciate the support we receive.

lesley from GENERAL PAPER COMPANY

Quality POS system with Useful Reporting and Inventory Management

Pros

The software is Easy to use. They listen to feedback and are available for support and clarity on new functions.

Cons

I Would love to see more themes for color selection on the viewing screens. There's about 7 themes and would love to see more.

Ron from Sanico Cleaning Solutions

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

All the tools to run a service supply business in one package

Pros

Everything you need in one package. Accounting, Inventory, Product Management, Sales, Receivables, Payables, Reporting, Even a Website

Cons

Mobile platform isn't finished yet. It is usable by most salespeople but not the whole company.

HEATHER from G & A POOL PRODUCTS

FANTASTIC!

Pros

- STREAMLINING OF DUTIES - CALENDAR OF DAILY TASKS - EASE OF USE - MONTHLY TIPS/HINTS - SWIFT RESPONSE(S) FROM SUPPORT

Cons

- MAIN OFFICE IS LOCATED IN DIFFERENT TIME ZONE

Jamie from TarHeel Paper

No Brainer

Pros

The ability to export data seamlessly helps us run advanced reports for our business. The advance report writer also allows me to schedule advanced reports to be emailed out weekly, saving me time.

Nate from Johnstone Supply

We have been using DDI for roughly 4 years.

Cons

Updates can sometimes be clunky, but they are quick to help us uninstall until they fix the issue.

Barb from Johnstone supply

DDI is easy to use after the first go live sessions.

The support team in Portland are very helpful.

Pros

All the tools that can be used to help our company grow. We find something new everyday that has helped us with our sales team.

Cons

There is so much data that it is hard to find where to get it. Intakes some digging and time that you don't always have.

Shelly from House of Clean

Applicative

Pros

I love the simplicity of this software! It seems that even the least, least computer savvy individual is able to work within Inform.

Cons

The thing I like least about Inform is the location in comparison to my location. I am on Mountain Time, they are Eastern Time, so we have a two hour difference, and it seems that the majority of my support calls are always late in the day, and I have to wait until morning for a reply.

Trisha from Control Products, Inc

DDI is always updating and adding new features!

Even with the waiting for support I would still (and I have) recommend DDI's INFORM to others. The ERP is robust and efficient, easy to use and a great product.

Pros

Having an ERP that is concerned with keeping current and adding features allows us to update and change the way we do business. The robust reporting and tools to create our own reports helps us find our strengths and weaknesses and address them. Has an optional CRM that is well integrated and very helpful for building new customers and tracking lost sales.

Cons

The idea that the help-desk is not available to take a call and work through an issue with us. We must call and leave a message or send an email with the question/issue explained (hoping we word it so that our issue is clear). IMO paying for support should give us the option to call and expect help instantly.

Yuneidy from Caravan Packaging Corporation

DDI is a breeze to use

Pros

I have been with Caravan Packaging for a month, the company launched DDI 6 months before I started and I can honestly say training on the job has never been easier, I've used many different systems but never one so user friendly. There are so many different ways to navigate to the same screen and the help index "is actually helpful!". I've also heard a lot of feed back from other employees that were here before me that DDI has saved so much time, no longer having to use handwritten Invoices and now routing orders to the trucks for delivery is a breeze. Also communication with customers has increased, we can now email or fax them their invoice with just a few clicks. Thank you DDI team for helping this small company in a BIG way.

Cons

I really don't have much to say here, I have had difficulties with Reports, especially the Advanced Report Writer, however I believe with time and further training I can become an expert at generating any kind of report.

Ray from InterCounty Supply, Inc.

The more I use the system, the more I like it.

Pros

The Pricing Menu - the Price Matrices, the Price Rollup Schedule, and the Product Import - when all used in conjunction with one another, they make for a very functional and user-friendly system. Plus, the reporting on them is very easy to work with and understand.

Cons

I have found some unnecessary steps in some of the more basic functions. It tends to make some easy tasks a bit daunting.

Nealy from American Paper & Packaging

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

It has been easy to train new employees on this ERP system.

Pros

Cons

Some of the reporting features can be cumbersome. No aged inventory report that ties to sales reps.

Michael from Fence Supply Co.

DDI review

Pros

The changes made by listening to the customer and the ease of use within the system and being able to get information easily

Cons

The difficulty of being able to change a customer on a sales orders after the sales order has been saved

Austin from United packaging

May 2015

DDI is a great tool to help organize and grow your business

Pros

DDI has many options to easily access data, inventory, and customer history. Customer quotes look professional and easy to read. Reports can be run with the touch of a finger and are very informative, this software is user friendly and easy to learn.

Cons

There is not much to say that I don't like about the software or the support all areas have been great

TINO from JOHNSTONE SUPPLY

DDI USAGE

Pros

IT'S A HIGHER TECH SYSTEM THAN OUR OLD ONE. DDI HAS MANY MORE OPTIONS OF REPORTS AND ANALYSIS CHARTS.

Cons

THE TAB BUTTON IS USED AS THE "ENTER" KEY AND IT TAKES SOME TIME TO GET USED TO. ALSO NOT BEING ABLE TO "UN-FINALIZE" A TICKET ONCE SAVED HAS PROVED TO BE VERY TIME CONSUMING TO CORRECT AN ERROR.

Rebecca from Simplex

DDI - Constant Improvements

Very responsive customer service!

Pros

Very easy to use. I find this program to be pretty intuitive. I use this most for the sales order side of things, and I like how you can access many other screens directly from the sales order now.

Cons

I sometimes wish that the reports were easier to use. Some of the options are confusing or don't give you what you expect them to.

JAMES from DANBURY PLUMBING SUPPLY

SHOW ROOM SALES

VOICE COMMANDS

Pros

THE EASE OF FLOWING THROUGH SEVERAL CUSTOMERS WITHOUT CHANGING SCREENS. THE ICON CHOICE TO PUT A CUSTOMER NAME IN AND RECIEVE THE WHOLE HISTORY AND ACCOUNTING

Cons

CANNOT THINK OF ANY,COMPARING IT TO OUR OLD SYSTEM. IF ANYTHING IT MAYBE THE LOG ON PROCESS IS UP TO FOUR STEPS .

terrie from verne simmonds co

make work easy

great program..easy to use...user friendly..

Pros

easy to track orders..track customers payments and orders..inventory at a glance...send invoices from program!

Cons

i am just getting used to it..trying to remember everything... had some trouble with lump sum billing..but has been fixed

May 2015

Glenn from Anderson Paper & Packaging Co.

DDI Inform: Next-Gen ERP for a Changing Marketplace

Pros

The software is incredibly flexible and able to adapt to most any need your company may have. The support is always prompt and courteous whether via direct email or through the DDI User Community Portal site. It (the software) is constantly evolving, and with the transition to the new Inform 2 screens there is even more data at the user's fingertips.

Cons

Sometimes it seems there may be too many options, making it hard to know if you're using the software in the most efficient way possible. This is not so much a negative aspect of the software or the vendor as much as an opportunity for consultation with DDI staff to address the best workflow. This will likely become less of an issue as Inform 2 is continually phased into future updates.

Nicole from Simplex Janitorial Supplies

DDI Software Review

Pros

DDI has excellent Customer Service and really knows our Janitorial Industry and what is needed for us to get to the end result. It is a user friendly software with excellent reports.

Cons

When the upgrades take place- the bugs that need to be worked out.

Robert from Montana Broom and Brush Supply

A Great Overall ERP With Even Better Updates

Matt from Harder Corp

DDI Program is great!

Pros

Great support and quick with replies normally. The program is easy to navigate and pretty easy to train new staff on. Great search capabilities within the program.

Cons

Custom reporting creation is a little complicated.

Linda from Duo-Fast Northeast

Love the software!!!

For as long as I've been using the software I have not found an issue that could not be fixed. No cons as of yet.

Pros

DDI makes reporting very easy to use. Upgrades are smooth for the most part. Customer service at your finger tips.

Russell from Copperfit Industries

The Long Term

At times it's a bit confusing however over the long term this software will be a fantastic tool for us.

Pros

I can identify issues that come up pretty easily with the audit tool. We often need to understand the sequence of events. Its fantastic. However this area can also be confusing for the general lay person.

Cons

The Inventory system is still a Mystery, after 9 months I have serious issues with it. I need better control on my parts. I would love to see this simplified. Not clear on why we have so many issue with it.

Rickey from Empire Supplies

DDI Success!

Pros

What I like most is that DDI makes there program very user friendly, which helps out a great deal when training new hires. The "save cart" option is a great tool and a huge time saver when looking for items in the same category.

Cons

That you have to use Tab for everything instead of Enter.

Torin from HVAC Sales and Supply Co., Inc.

DDI Is The Best

We started using this software about 3 yrs ago. It has made our inventory control a lot easier to manage, inventory ordering faster and more efficient, and overall use easier to understand.

Pros

I like how fast the system starts up. I like how easy it is to understand and use the icons. I like how easy it is to input and store serial numbers that are critical for our record keeping.

Cons

Sometimes we have software issues that causes input information the printer reader to "disagree".

Rusty from Litin Paper

DDI Use and Company Wide Needs

Pros

Easy system to use, can navigate simply and self teach most areas.

Cons

Password changes frequncy is to often for my liking

Ray from InterCounty Supply, Inc.

Easier transition than I had expected

Pros

Easy navigation with plentiful amounts of information at your disposal throughout the system. Great support system with many knowledgeable experts willing to assist.

Cons

Nothing major to complain about. With any new software conversion, you would expect to have struggles and growing pains, but the help and support have made the transition easier and more smooth than i could have imagined.

Randal from HVAC Sales and Supply

Industry: Industrial Automation

DDI REVIEW

Pros

Cons

Serial number searches - have to scroll through the list instead of entering the serial #. No shipping on stock transfers. Items on transfer don't show committed.