All Paw Partner Reviews

Josh

Paw Partner to the rescue

Amazing. I couldn’t have dreamt of a better team to help our business with this transition. The entire Paw Partner staff has been nothing but friendly, helpful, and continuously gone the extra mile for us. The product is easy to use and saves us both time and energy. Paw partner came to our rescue.

Pros

There was a lot that drew us to choose paw partner. Integrating our boarding, grooming, and pool therapy into one system. Automated confirmation messages, client access to check reservations, request new ones, and update their pets info from an app or website. The ease of tracking commissions and fixing commissions if there are any mistakes, the great team Paw Partner has put together to walk us through and continue to help us as we’ve used the product. Friends and foes system to help us place dogs in friendly play groups without a ton of notes in a word doc or cumbersome excel sheets. Helpful color coded tags to help identify any special needs an animal may have. Easily identifiable expired vaccinations and icons for intact pets. Everything about Paw Partner took what we were already doing, or trying to do, streamlined it, made it easier, and less time consuming.

Cons

After working with our previous software for 15 years the switch to someone new took some time but the Paw Partner team always went the extra mile in helping us. Whether it was hopping on Zoom or a call to walk me through setting something up, making video tutorials to help us train our staff, giving us guides and helping us reach out to our clients to inform them of our switch to Paw Partner.

Reasons for switching to Paw Partner

We originally acquired Kennel Suite in 2005 and had used it ever since. With any product that’s 15 years old with support for KS ending in 2017 the program slowly declined. Becoming increasingly cumbersome, crashing unexpectedly, and refusing to start. It was clear by 2020 we needed to replace our system.

Kylee

Grassroots Boarding Software

I cannot recommend Paw Partner enough! I appreciate that they created their software based on the needs of their own kennel facility! They constantly building the software, creating new functions, and improving others. Their customer service is top notch! They aren't just your customer reps, they become your distant friends. Every interaction is positive and pleasant! If there is a glitch or something wrong with the software, you have immediate support to get it fixed!

Pros

There is not just one thing that I can say I love most about the software! From Customer Service to functionality and ease of use, this program is everything a boarding/daycare/grooming facility needs!

Cons

As they continue to grow and build the software, I hope to see in the future the ability to make reservations for multiple pets for different kennels. As of right now, you can only book families of pets at the same time if they are booked for the same kennel. Otherwise, you must open a new reservation screen per pet when in different kennels. Though it could be simpler, it's still not a huge deal to do so compared to all of the other functions!

Reasons for choosing Paw Partner

I chose them because they were new on the market, already had great reviews, and were so accessible! They sold me immediately based on the demo and tutorial and their sales reps were so down to earth, kind, and willing to take the time to explain all the features at my speed!

Reasons for switching to Paw Partner

We needed something newer, more accessible, and available for online booking.

Kimberly

Free Spirit

Integration was easy. Staff was very helpful all through the process.

Pros

We are really enjoying the software, very easy to navigate and our clients love the APP.

Cons

I do wish they could customize a few things for our business.

Reasons for choosing Paw Partner

Service provided, help I received & standard options were closer to our needs with Paw Partners.

Reasons for switching to Paw Partner

Wanted to have a new platform. Wanted the app for our clients.

Jen

October 2022

Give the Paw a try!

They were great to work with getting set up and if you have any issues they are good at solving and communicating the issues.

Pros

It auto-magically syncs sales with Quickbooks at the time of sale. Payments collected in the app are posted in your bank the next day. I love that there is the drop down to select how many weeks out you want to rebook and the reoccurring scheduling that shows conflicts is awesome too! It was the only system that I could find that could actually sync with Quickbooks and handle taxation in two different states.

Cons

I believe they are working on a mapping feature...so that would be nice. If you are in a bad cell area you can't connect well or it's slow.

Reasons for choosing Paw Partner

I work in two states and the other software couldn't handle that. One of the other companies said they would sync to Quickbooks, but it didn't work.

Reasons for switching to Paw Partner

Jobber was expensive and wasn't meant for my industry.

Kayla

Great Pet Care Centered Software

We love Paw Partner! We were on Pawfinity before and while it was okay, but all of the problems we did have on the old software have not been an issue on Paw Partner. During my Demo with them, they answered all of my questions and were incredibly eager to make sure to address all the concerns that we had right away. They were upfront about what their software couldn't do (yet), and have been making updates several times a month, which shows how active they are in making sure their software is functional at all times.

Pros

I love that the software has so many features, without feeling lost or overwhelmed at everything. Paw Partner did a great job with the setup and design, though it does take a little getting used to, as with every software change. The most impactful for us was the top-tier customer service. Any time we had questions or concerns, their support team has been right there to help us, from our initial video chat for the Demo to a concern that went all the way to the head of the company. They have answered every single one of our concerns or questions and you can tell that they actually care about their clients and making sure they have the best experience possible. And they are open to suggestions for ways to make the software more functional, so you can always leave them suggestions!

Cons

The only thing that I don't like (and it's not even really a dislike, more so just an inconvenience) is that you have to go specifically to the owner's profile card to get their phone number or info, you can't access it from the pet's profile card.

Reasons for choosing Paw Partner

Some products didn't have the features that I needed, others seemed to way too involved and complicated. What sold me on Paw Partner was their customer service and the fact that they started from an actual daycare/boarding facility, so they knew more about what features were needed and would help.

Reasons for switching to Paw Partner

We used Pawfinity for about a year or maybe a little more, and while the software was okay, it had some features missing that really was putting us in a bind. The biggest one was not having the ability to have baths as an add-on item. You can have baths as a grooming function, but not as an add-on. My facility doesn't do grooming, we just do exit baths so having grooming listed as service was confusing to our clients. We had 2 very large transactions go missing, like right at $1000.00 each, and then 2 more much smaller transactions, and those are just the ones that we caught, and we never received a final answer from IT. When we switched from Pawfinity to Paw Partner, they have you do an exit question about why you left. The creator responded to mine by telling me that Paw Partner had failed security tests (which wasn't true) and that their software passed them, and also stated that if Paw Partner claimed to care about security, they couldn't fullfill that. He also tried to say that I never responded to them regarding the payments but I was actually the last response, they had stopped responding to me.

Tylar

February 2022

Excellent product & even better customer service!

By using Paw Partner, our customers have easy access to our business. They were able to assist us in building it directly into our existing website and accounting systems. We cannot say enough good things about the staff at Paw Partner. They are available 7 days a week, respond in a timely manner and have been gracious enough to help with every inquiry we've made-as it relates to the software or business in general. As a new business, they have been an excellent asset that we're so incredibly grateful for!

Pros

The process of integrating Paw Partner into our business was seamless. They helped us get established right away. It came with most of the features we need to use every day. When we think of something we'd like added or to see changed, the developers always come up with a quick add in or solution. This software has been simple to use and is easy to access from any location with their app feature.

Cons

Anything we have found missing, lacking or that required changes was addressed in a timely manner and updated to suit our needs.

Reasons for choosing Paw Partner

After speaking to each company and weighing our options, Paw Partner was the best fit for us. They were able to get us up and running quicker than any other company. The pricing fit the value we were looking for and their customer service staff took the time to run through demos and show us the benefits of the program.

Rachael

February 2022

Excellent option for anyone working with dogs

I love the dog tracking, invoicing, reporting, event and training options, keeps track of spaces and task assignments to employees to insure all things are handled properly

Pros

Functionality, makes changes easily, tracks dog friend trends and behaviors, excellent record keeping of historical data on dog behaviors, easy to print run cards on check-in, customizable EVERYTHING, it is a lot to set up but once it's up its GREAT and very easy to change as your business does,

Cons

App Notifications!!! When a new appointment has been made the app should show a new notification, I'm missing appt requests for failure to manually go in and look every hour

Reasons for choosing Paw Partner

The staff, the fact that they run their own dog-bizz and know what our needs are, that they have internal techs upgrading and changing and improving at all times, that they wanted our business to be successful in a genuine and personal way. The Tech Support and set up always responding to my emails at all hours or even when they traveled for trade shows. Dedicated group of passionate people I could stand with.

Nikki

100% Recommend Paw Partner

Amazing support with staff via email, zoom and resources (blog and videos of each update or change).

Pros

Easy to learn, great support not only in the beginning but also throughout the user process. Support is only an email away and a response is returned within a couple hours even on weekends and evenings. Online booking has made more available time for what I love - training and spending time with the dogs! The phone app works seamlessly with the software. I can check the schedule, task list or upcoming classes anywhere I have my phone! I LOVE the photo timeline. Great advertising to clients and the easy ability to tag only the pets here today makes it quick to post.

Cons

I wish the marketing aspect was better. Would love a batch email option or trickle marketing.

Reasons for choosing Paw Partner

Customer service was top notch, they have great support and were quick to answer my questions!

Angela

Paw Partner

The IT support we get is awesome. Paw Partner is very attentive to our needs. Since the owners are in the industry, they understand what other software companies have not a clue

Pros

We looked at many options before deciding on Paw Partner. The ability to cover all the services we offer is great. As a training based facility no one was able to provide real time sharing of our clients abilities to all staff. From behavior scores to tags to birthday cake icons, we know they are aware of what we need

Cons

With any new software, changes come up. Something that is updated may affect how you used to do something- and change is hard- but understandable

Reasons for choosing Paw Partner

No other software allowed us to score the behavior needs of the dogs in our care. Nothing even came close

Reasons for switching to Paw Partner

We wanted to go paperless and searched for a software that could help us with all aspects of our business

Heather

March 2022

Love the system and the team

It’s been very positive in every interaction I’ve had from demo to today.

Pros

It’s really works well to cover the needs of the business and the team there is amazing responsive and helpful

Cons

There are slight glitches on occasion when there is a feature update but they are on top of getting them fixed very quickly. Glitches never result in a crash or stark failure not is it ever a critical glitch when I’ve addressed one.

Reasons for choosing Paw Partner

This system just hands down fit the multi layered dynamic of our business and gave the ability to customize to fit our needs

Paw Partner is customizable to your Business' Needs

Customer Service is outstanding. I email and get a reply within the day or early morning the next. From start until finish you speak to an actual person that knows the ins and outs of the the system. I highly recommend P.P. for any doggy related business.

Pros

P.P. has a great user interface. I'm not that great at tech, but this interface is easy to use.

Cons

I wish there was some sort of notification system in place, but P.P. is always taking suggestions and comments.

Reasons for switching to Paw Partner

123 Pet had pretty good customer service, however their product had too many glitches.

Stephanie

User friendly for everyone!

I have friends who bring their dogs to our daycare and heard from them how nice it is to have the timeline and tagging feature. Our daycare and boarding staff take photos as they work with the dogs and upload those photos to the app and tag dogs throughout their stay, and having that is by far one of the most common things I hear people love on the customer side, its brought alot of happiness to our customers! On the employee side, I cant imagine not having this at this point, its so streamlined, there are many ways to get to the same information so you can't go wrong, it's like having a social-media-style work software that helps both staff and customers communicate and keep things running all in one spot.

Pros

I am a front desk receptionist for one of the busier doggy day care & hotels in my city and the easy of use of this software is awesome. It's streamlined appointments for daycare, boarding, and grooming. Checking in for boarding used to take a little while, but because this is an app for phone, tablet, or pc, we can literally grab the iPad, click the reservation that opens right to the page to log all the luggage our pup is staying with. It also integrates with the camera, so you can take a photo of the items so nothing is lost (which has been a huge savior). The dashboard for up coming and current reservations has photos of all the dogs right on the front screen, which makes it easy to greet people and dogs by their names, easing nervous owners and making it feel much more homey and comfortable. Front desk call volume has gone down drastically now that people are used to using the software for appointment requests, they get notifications and it's given us more time to get side work done.

Cons

I saw another comment that older folks are a little less comfortable using the software and I definitely agree. I think it's a normal challenge that comes with technology sometimes, but this is such a user-friendly software that once they realize they can use their phone OR computer OR tablet, they usually have one of those they are comfortable with and get very happy since they can set their own profile up and see notifications right there for their animals.

Jeffrey

Great Software, Unparalleled Customer Service

It has been excellent. This is the third kennel software I've used and definitely has been the best experience of the three.

Pros

I love the ease of use and how little training I have to do with my staff to use it effectively. Since it has a customer-facing side, it makes it even better that the majority of my customers find it easy to use, too.

Cons

I'm hard-pressed to list a con because I've watched it continually develop and improve over the last year and they've been so responsive to our feedback and have helped adapt the software to better suit our needs.

Reasons for choosing Paw Partner

For us, the deciding factor was the service we received from day one. The fact that they are in the same business we are so they understand our needs better really sweetened the deal. Their initial pitch focused more on the social media-style newsfeed but that wasn't a selling point for me at the time. It is now, though, our customers love getting notifications to see pictures of their dogs at daycare while they're with us.

Reasons for switching to Paw Partner

Kennel Connection's solution to remote access was to suggest that I mirror my reception computer from home - a terrible and antiquated idea. PawLoyalty made grand promises of good customer service and effective training and every interaction was like pulling teeth so when Paw Partner approached us, we were ready to move on and we're so happy we did.

Stephanie

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Loving this software

Excellent! The time I have saved is significant. I can accept payments through Paw Partner and keep all my client notes in one place.

Pros

It saves me a lot of time and puts all of the information I need in one place. I can used it on my mobile devices which is very helpful since I go to different locations to work with clients.

Cons

Sometimes the updates play havoc with current features. This is usually short lived. Once they are aware of an issue, it is fixed very quickly. I would like to be able to enter client information without having to input an email address. I frequently have preliminary information about clients that do not include an email address. It would be helpful if I could create a client record with the information I have and get the other information when we speak.

Reasons for choosing Paw Partner

It had the features I needed at a price that I could afford.

Reasons for switching to Paw Partner

Everything was scattered all over the place making it difficult to access information on clients quickly

Dave